Previously on "Pretty Little Liars".
《美少女的谎言》前情回顾
Follow me, end up like me.
追随我者,步我后尘
Do you know who's doing this? No.
你知道是谁吗,不知道
But I also know that "A" isn't playing around.
但我知道A可不是闹着玩的
We have three hours to find out
在A找到我们之前
who "A" is before "A" finds us.
我们有三小时时间找到A
This is "A's" lair.
这是A的老窝
"A" is dressed like the black swan.
A要扮黑天鹅
I don't want Aria with him any more than you do,
我跟你一样,不想让艾瑞亚和他在一起
but if you back him into a corner,
但如果你对他步步相逼
nobody will end up happy.
大家都没什么好果子吃
You're connected to Jenna
你和詹娜的关系
and Ian and Jason
与伊恩,杰森的关系
Almost like you guys were members of the same club.
你们就好像是同一个社团的成员
The murder of Alison Dilaurentis.
你涉嫌谋杀艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
It's about revenge.
这是报复
You deserved everything you got!
你们罪有应得
Mona's "A."
梦娜是A
Mona!
梦娜
They think it's over.
她们以为一切结束了
Loser Mona's going to the nuthouse,
输家梦娜住进了精神病院
and those precious liars are going home to sleep
而那群矫揉造作的撒谎精
with their windows open and their doors unlocked.
可以回家安心睡个好觉了
Don't they know that's what we want?
她们不知道那正是我们想要的结果吗
They found a body.
警察找到了一具尸体
They think it's Maya.
他们认为是玛雅
Em, you and I are the only ones who did anything
艾米,只有我们俩的暑假
worth talking about this summer.
还值得一聊
Aria took some boring picture class
艾瑞亚上了些无聊的摄影课
and Spencer went to college.
斯宾塞去了大学
I took a full load at Hollis,
我在霍里斯大学的课程排得满满的
and Aria beat out a thousands applicants
艾瑞亚击败了数千个申请者
for a space in that photography class.
才获得摄影课的一席之地
So, how many houses did you build?
那么,你建了多少栋房子
Uh, I think we finished about six.
我想我们建成了六栋
And in poor countries,
在贫穷国家
one house is like a home for fifty.
一栋房子差不多要住50个人
Okay, Miss Productive.
高效率小姐
How much of your list did you actually do?
你的任务清单到底完成了多少
Let's see...
让我看看
Cooking class with Caleb. Done.
与凯勒一起上烹饪课,完成
Volunteer at the animal shelter for pocket dogs
在动物收容所做志愿者,照顾小狗狗
Expand my vocabulary. Effectuating.
扩大词汇量,大功告成
Interned for Vera Wang.
王薇薇的实习生
You got an internship for Vera Wang?
你得到给王薇薇做实习的机会
Yeah, I changed my mind.
是的,但我改了主意
Turns out they want you to work for free.
实际上,他们就想要免费劳力
Was that a car?
是汽车的声音吗
No, it's just the wind.
不,只是风声
Oh, careful, Em, they're already pretty strong.
少倒点儿,艾米,这酒劲挺大的
Maybe for you, you're a pixie.
对你来说的确是,你是小仙女
I've gotten really good at this.
我很能喝的
"Show me your boobs. 'A'."
"让我看看你的胸部,A"
Does Mona have a tenyearold brother?
梦娜有个10岁的弟弟吗
"A" for "Annoying."
A是"骚扰"的缩写
Are these ever gonna stop?
真是没完没了的
Eventually we'll be old news.
我们最终会变成旧闻的
Yeah, and then Garrett will go on trial
然后加勒特接受审判
and we'll be news again.
我们又是新闻了
Or Mona will start talking
或者梦娜开始信口开河
and we'll be news again.
我们又是新闻了
Or I'll show someone my boobs
或者我给别人秀秀美胸
and we'll be news again.
我们又是新闻了
Okay!
你喝多了
Hey, I thought this was a party.
喂,这不是派对嘛
You know what? You're right, Em. Welcome back.
你说的对,艾米,欢迎回来
And you're never allowed to leave for an entire summer again.
祝你不要再消失一个夏天了
To making it to senior year.
敬我们的毕业季
Hear!
干杯
Not all of us made it.
有人就没能熬到毕业季
I'm sorry, Em. I didn't mean it like that.
抱歉,艾米,我不是这个意思
To Maya.
敬玛雅
Em, you know that we're here for you.
艾米,你知道我们会一直陪着你
To Maya. To Maya.
敬玛雅,敬玛雅
To Maya.
敬玛雅
Hanna.
汉娜
Where's Emily and Spencer?
艾米丽和斯宾塞去哪儿了
I don't know.
我不知道
I need an aspirin and a trough of water.
我需要一片阿司匹林和一大杯水
What do you mean she's gone?
她走了是什么意思
I've looked everywhere.
我到处都找过了
How could she not remember anything?
她怎么会什么都不记得
She's totally out of it.
她醉得不省人事
She's still drunk.
她还醉着呢
You don't think that she had anything to do with this, do you?
这不会是她干的吧
No!
当然不是
She she can hardly stand.
她站都站不稳
How did she get here?
那她怎么来这里的
Hann, hand me Em's phone.
汉,把艾米的手机给我
Em, you got a blocked call at eleven.
艾米,十一点你接到个屏蔽号码的电话
Who was it? Do you remember who you talked to?
谁打来的,你记得跟谁通的电话吗
Um...I think I remember leaving your house,
我只记得从你家出来
and the next thing I know you guys are calling me
接着就是你们给我打电话
and I'm here.
而我一个人在这里
What? That can't be right. What is it?
什么,这不可能,怎么了
It says that at midnight she got a call from my phone.
这里显示午夜她接到我手机打出的电话
You were asleep, right?
你当时在睡觉,是吧
Oh, my god. Somebody called Emily from my phone.
天啊,有人用我的手机打给艾米丽
Somebody was in my house.
有人躲在我家里
You guys, this is a setup.
各位,有人在陷害我们
What was that?
那是什么
We need to get out of here. Now.
我们快离开这里
Come on.
快点
If I never see another shovel again, it'll be too soon.
我这辈子都不想再见到铲子了
Wait. Do we wipe it off or something?
等等,我们需要擦一擦吗
Do we wipe off the prints?
把指纹擦了
Who would do this to Emily?
谁会这么对艾米丽
Who would do it to Ali?
谁会这么对艾莉呢
Some twisted psycho.
肯定是个神经病
The only twisted psycho we know is locked up at Radley.
我们唯一认识的神经病已经被关在拉德里了
Let's get out of here.
走吧
Everything?
全都要换吗
Everything.
全都换
The only person who benefits from the missing body is Ali's killer.
尸体失踪的唯一受益者是杀害艾莉的凶手
And Garrett's gonna rot in hell for it.
加勒特定会被绳之以法的
Jenna wouldn't help Garrett.
詹娜不会帮加勒特的
She put him in jail.
她将他送进了监狱
What about your sister?
你姐姐呢
She's in Philadelphia, and as far as we know,
她现在在费城,而且据我们所知
the only thing she's guilty of
她唯一不对的地方就是
is being in Ali's room the night that she died.
在艾莉被杀当晚,出现在她的房间
There has to be someone else...
一定还有其他人
Someone we don't know who's connected to Garrett.
一个我们不知道却与加勒特有关联的人
Duck.
快躲起来
Really?
什么
Get down!
快趴下
It's Lucas. What is he doing out so late?
是卢卡斯,他这么晚在外面干什么呢
Hanna, he can't hear us.
汉娜,他听不到我们的
What's going on?
怎么了
We're leaving.
我们要走了
We're going to the lake house.
我们准备去湖边小屋那里
When my mom reads this note,
我妈看到这张纸条
she'll think that we've been up there since this afternoon.
她会认为我们下午开始一直待在那里
Em?
艾米
Hello?
喂
I'm sorry if I woke you up.
如果吵醒你了,很抱歉
I don't know how to tell you this...
我不知道该怎么开口
Were there...any witnesses?
有目击者吗
No, mom, I I understand.
不,妈,我明白
Okay, bye.
知道了,再见
The caretaker called it in this morning.
守墓人今天早上报了警
The place is crawling with reporters,
那里现在聚满了记者
but the police don't have any leads.
但警方还没有任何头绪
So we're okay. Nobody saw us.
就是说我们没事了,没人看到我们
Yeah.
没错
I'm so sorry, guys.
各位,很抱歉
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
No one's blaming you.
没人责怪你
Yeah, Em. Somebody took you there
是啊,艾米,是有人把你带到那里
to make it look like you dug up Ali's body.
然后伪造成是你挖走了艾莉的尸体
And I made it so easy.
是我让他有机可乘的
Last night never happened.
昨晚什么都没发生
Are we sure about that?
我们真的没事了吗
We can still go to the cops. We can tell them the truth.
我们可以去找警方,把真相告诉他们
We don't even know what the truth is.
我们并不知道真相是什么
Okay.
好了
We got up here yesterday afternoon.
我们昨天下午开始一直在这里
We roasted some marshmallows,
我们边吃烤棉花糖
We talked about how much fun senior year is gonna be, and...
边憧憬高三生活,然后
we went to bed early.
很早就上床睡觉了
Em?
艾米
I understand.
知道了
Last night never happened.
昨晚什么事都没发生
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I thought the nightmares stopped.
我以为你不再做噩梦了
I guess they started again.
我想噩梦又开始了吧
Hey... you're still safe, Aria.
你很安全,艾瑞亚
There's no more "A."
A已经不存在了
You were far away from this mess last night.
昨晚幸亏你住在了斯宾塞的湖边别墅
Thank god you stayed at Spencer's lake house.
没有参与到这个事件中来
Did you read this?
你看了吗
Apparently Maya found some things that belonged to Alison.
看来玛雅发现了艾莉森的遗物
No, no. She she gave everything to Jason.
不可能,她把所有东西都留给了杰森
Well, actually, they think she may have kept something,
但他们认为她也许还留下了一些东西
something that connected Garrett to Alison's murder.
将加勒特和杀害艾莉森的凶手联系起来
That doesn't make sense. She would have told Emily.
不会吧,要这样她肯定会告诉艾米丽
Well, maybe that's what she was on her way to do,
也许这就是她的行为方式吧
but Garrett found her first.
但加勒特先发现了她的尸体
Do you know what this weekend is?
知道这周末是什么日子吗
How could I forget?
怎么会忘记呢
Labor Day is the anniversary of Alison's death.
劳动节就是艾莉森的忌日
Or...
还有
I was about to start a teaching job,
我要开始新的教学工作了
and you thought you might like to teach...
你说你也想当老师
was that true, or were you just hitting on me?
是真的吗,还是你在跟我调情
Did you really play B26, or were you just hitting on me?
那你当时点了那首歌,是不是在跟我调情
Can we make this... our anniversary
可以把这个日子作为我们的纪念日吗
instead of hers?
而不是她的忌日
Meet me tomorrow night at the Rosewood Grille.
明晚在栅格咖啡厅等我
I will be the guy at the bar reading Ulysses.
我会在吧台念《尤利西斯》给你听
You still haven't finished that book?
还没看完呀
No one has.
早呢
I'm just a hopeless romantic.
我就是个超浪漫主义者
I thought we could recreate the date.
我想我们可以重演当时的约会
I wouldn't exactly call it date.
这可不算是约会
We ended the night in the bathroom.
我们都约到浴室去了
I remember.
我记得
I think it went something like...this?
后来我们就这样了
And then I did something like this...
然后我就这样子了呢
Hanna? You like this?
汉娜,喜欢吗
Yeah, I love it... for a pregnant woman.
恩,很好,给孕妇穿很合适
Is there something I need to know?
你这是怎么了
I'd need to have sex to get pregnant.
我得有性生活才能怀孕呀
Ew! Mom, that's gross.
妈妈,你真是的
Well, since when did you become a prude?
你什么时候变这么一本正经了
Since you intimated that you want to have sex.
从你说你想要过性生活开始
Hanna all right, you're allowed to date,
汉娜,好吧,你可以约会
but you're not... open for business.
但是,你必须洁身自好
Go. Shop.
去挑挑看吧
I was hoping a little retail therapy
我想通过购物疗法
might take Hanna's mind off the headlines.
也许能让汉娜不再去想那些事
Yeah, one murder makes the news,
一个杀人犯已经闹地沸沸扬扬了
but two dead girls and a missing body?
现在两个女孩身亡,其中一个的尸体还不见了
How big is your closet?
你家衣柜够大吗
He did it, right?
是他做的吧
Garrett hired someone to dig up that grave?
加勒特指示别人去挖的坟墓吧
This hasn't made the papers,
这事还没有曝光
but the prosecution had petitioned to have the body exhumed,
但控方要求提取尸体
but it was gone before the judge could make his ruling.
而在法官判决之前,尸体就莫名失踪了
I don't think it's a coincidence.
这肯定不是巧合
Can I just tell you,
说真的
I am so relieved that the girls were out of town last night.
很庆幸,昨晚姑娘们出镇了
For once they were reading the news instead of making it.
这次总算没有参与到这事中来
It was just Toby. I'll call him back.
是托比打来的,我一会儿给他回
Does he like the loft?
他喜欢那房子吗
Well, he comes over to shower every day
他们家水管破了
because the plumbing is broken,
所以每天过来洗澡
so I really like the loft.
我超级喜欢
We are always going to be those girls who knew Alison.
因为艾莉森,我们总是成为焦点人物
And now Maya.
现在又是玛雅
Hey! You know what? I could take a picture and send it to you.
不如这样,我拍个照传给你们吧
Look, I keep on replaying last night in my head.
昨晚的事一直在我脑海里重复
Hanna, there was somebody in my house.
汉娜,有人闯进了我家呀
While we were sound asleep, they were right there,
我们熟睡的时候,他们就在边上
they were in the same room as us.
和我们共处一室
Just as I was starting to feel safe again.
刚刚开始重拾安全感,现在又这样
I just I really want to turn my brain off.
我真的不想再去想了
I have an appointment with Dr. Sullivan.
我和沙利文医生有约了
Oh. You're seeing her again?
你又要去看心理医生了吗
Yeah. A little.
偶尔去一下
But you... wouldn't tell her about
你不会告诉她那事吧
No!
当然不会
Come on, I wouldn't do that to Emily.
拜托,我当然不会那么对艾米丽
Yeah, but it's not just Emily. We were all there.
不光是艾米丽,我们都在场
Almost forgot.
差点忘了
You'll need to wear it while you're on this floor.
在这层楼,你得带上这个通行证
We still haven't seen any changes,
我们仍旧看不到任何好转的迹象
But I'm sure she appreciates your visits.
但我相信,你能来看她,她会很感激
Your friend is here.
你朋友来了
Can you say hello?
跟她问好啊
That was a reporter at the door.
刚才有个记者来了
Whoever took Ali's body gave him reason to start knocking again.
他想知道是谁偷走了艾莉的尸体
What did you say to him?
你跟他说什么了
Before I slammed the door in his face, or after?
我关上门,什么也没说
You know, you made a difference this summer, em.
艾米,这个夏天,你变化很大
And I think Maya would have been proud.
我想,玛雅会为你感到骄傲
I know I am.
我也是
It was a lot easier to pound nails in Haiti
比起待在这里
than it would have been to stay here.
还不如在海地呢
You know, when grandma died,
当你外婆死的时候
I thought I would carry that grief with me forever.
我以为我会永远带着悲痛生活
But time really does help...
但是时间真的是良药
And eventually it stops hurting so much.
最后也就不那么痛了
I'm okay, mom.
我很好,妈妈
Really.
真的
Birds, birds, birds.
鸟啊,鸟啊,还是鸟
You cannot find a top this season without feathers on it.
这一季根本就不找到不带羽毛的上衣
Are you gonna look right through me forever?
你要一直这样对我视而不见吗
Look, it's not easy for me to get here, okay?
听着,我费了很大力气才能进来看你
I have been lying to everyone I care about for weeks,
对那些我在乎的人,我撒谎好几周了
And after what happened last night, I
昨晚的事之后
I need you to understand something.
我需要你理解一些事
I am not doing this for you.
我不是为了你才这么做
I'm here for me.
我是为了我自己
I want to know what I did to make you hate me so much.
我想知道我做了什么才让你这样讨厌我
Hanna?
汉娜
Um, no.
不
No, you must have me confused with someone else.
不是,你肯定是把我跟其他人弄混了
Oh, Miss Rivers, I'm sorry.
里弗斯小姐,对不起我搞错了
Your resemblance to an old friend is uncanny.
你和我的一位老朋友长得超像
Please don't tell anybody that you saw me here.
别告诉别人你在这里遇见我了
I volunteer a few days a month. Quid pro quo.
每个月会来这里做几天志愿者,作为交换
What?
你说啥
It's your turn.
该你了
Look, she owes me some answers.
她欠我一个答复
I need it to make sense.
她这么做得说的通啊
Sense is something rarely mined from mental illness.
精神病人的行为很少能说的通
Trust me, I've spent a lifetime trying.
相信我,我花了一辈子的心血在研究这个
I'm starting to figure that out.
我也开始发现了
I mean, I don't think I can keep coming back.
我想我不会来了
It's like she doesn't even know that I'm here.
她好像根本不知道我来了
Come here.
这边来
I promise I'll get plumbing fixed in the loft by the end of the week.
我保证这周末之前一定把阁楼的水管修好
Oh, no. It's no rush at all.
不用,不着急
Really. There's...
真的,根本
There's no rush.
根本不着急
Are your parents still out?
你爸妈还是不在家吗
Yes...
是的
You know that's my shirt.
你穿的是我的衣服
And you're never getting it back.
你别想要回去
I don't want it back.
我不要了
You look better in it than I do.
你穿着比我穿好看
Okay, I know that it was my idea to wait...
我知道,是我提出不要进展这么快
But right now I'm just completely forgetting why.
但是,我现在已经完全不记得为什么了
You'll remember after I put some clothes on.
我把衣服穿上你就想起来了
I am so happy you guys
我很高兴你们
decided to go to the lake house yesterday.
昨晚一起去了湖边小屋
Yeah, me too.
我也是
I can't imagine what went
我完全无法想像
through your head when your mom called you.
你接到你妈妈电话时的感受
Can we not talk about it?
我们不说这个了行吗
Just the thought of somebody doing that to Alison is really
一想到竟然有人那样对艾莉森
Of course.
当然
I'll call you later.
我一会儿给你打电话
Yes, please.
好啊,别忘了
So let's meet up after and go to the store together.
那么我们待会见面,然后一起去商店
I can't. I have an appointment with Dr. Sullivan.
不行,我和沙利文医生约好了的
Can you do it?
你不能自己去吗
I though the point of cooking together
我觉得要一起做饭
was being together.
重点是我们得在一起
It is and I promise, when I get back
是的,我保证我回去后
we will make an unforgettable dong po.
和你一起做一餐难忘的东坡肉
Do you want me to go to the store?
你还想不想让我去商店了
Dong po.
东坡肉
Gimme the list.
把购物单给我
Even if I say his name
即使我只提他的名字
we get sucked into this vortex of awkwardness.
我们也会被卷进尴尬之中
And my dad pretends like he can't hear,
我爸假装他没听到
but his neck gets all red and
但是他脸已经红到了脖子根
then his face pinches up like he's constipated.
然后脸扭曲得像便秘了一样
So basically Ezra is like Lord Voldemort.
就像以斯拉是伏地魔一样
Hi, Lucas.
嗨,卢卡斯
He knows something.
他知道些什么
I thought you said he didn't see you guys.
我还以为你会说他没看见你们
He didn't.
他没有
It's no coincidence that he turned dark
他在假面舞会之后变得沉闷
after the masquerade ball.
并不是巧合
Jenna has that effect on people.
詹娜确实有那种影响力
Yeah, but she's been gone all summer,
是啊,但她已经消失了整个夏天
And he's still Boo Radley.
而他一直都像布·拉德力一样自闭
Have you ever noticed how many skinny brunettes
你们没有发现有很多苗条的黑发女孩
go to this school?
上这所学校吗
She fits the costume.
她很适合那套衣服
Has anybody heard from Emily?
你们联系过艾米丽吗
No. I left her a bunch of messages.
没有,我给她留了好几次言
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Hope she's okay.
希望她还好
Hello?
有人吗
Help!
救命
Somebody help me!
来人快救我
Aria,are you OK?
艾瑞亚,你还好吗
I had a panic attack.
我刚才被吓到了
You guys, I think I saw "A."
我觉得我看到了A
No, you didn't, okay?
不,你没有
Mona is in a straitjacket at Radley.
梦娜被关在拉德力
Yeah, I heard that she's practically in a coma over there.
是的,我听说她几乎一直处于昏迷状态
That girl interruptthing
那个闯进来的女孩
could just be an act to keep her out of jail.
也许就是为了救她出来的
You know what she's capable of, we all do.
她都能做些什么,我们都知道
Yeah, but she can't hurt us anymore, Okay?
是的,但是她再也伤害不到我们了,知道吗
Bitch crazy.
她是个疯狂的贱人
Don't worry, Aria.
别担心,艾瑞亚
Someday we will all have jubilation.
总有一天会柳暗花明又一村的
That was a really good use of that word, Han.
汉,那词用的太棒了
Are you sure you don't want to come?
你确定你不一起来
Yeah, I just have one last test to study for.
是的,我还有一门考试要准备
Oh, it's a long weekend, honey.
甜心,周末很长
I really could use the extra day.
我可以利用余下的时间
Come on, a girl's night out in the city might be fun.
来吧,一个女孩的夜生活也许会很精彩
Like old times.
就像以前一样
Before your sister...
在你姐姐
Mom, Melissa is a Hastings.
妈妈,梅丽莎也是海斯汀家族的
We bounce back like superballs.
我们就像超级球一样能恢复活力
Aw, you gave this to me for mother's day.
这是你母亲节送我的
This poor girl just can't get any peace.
这可怜的女孩真是没法清静
Mom, I love you, but can we please just not talk about Alison?
妈妈,我爱你,但是我们能不谈艾莉森吗
I need a break from that.
我不想想那个
You know, I wouldn't take any of it back,
我不会收回之前的那些话
And neither would your father.
你爸也不会
Are you sure this is what you want?
你确定这是你们想要的麽
When your father and I met, we were so young.
我和你爸见面那时,我们还很年轻
But as life got more complicated...
但随着生活中麻烦的增多
It was just harder for us to find ways to compromise.
我们发现很难寻得妥协
You're talking about me and Ezra. We're the complication.
你是在说我和以斯拉,我们造成的麻烦
No. That is just one of the many issues we couldn't agree on.
不是,那只是我们无法达成一致的事情之一
Yeah, but it's it's the one that drove you two apart.
是的,但是它也使你们两人分开
That is absolutely not true.
完全不是
We're just too different now.
我们只是有着太多的不同
And that's okay.
这也不要紧
I don't want to pretend to be somebody that I'm not,
我不想带着假面具示人
and your father shouldn't have to either.
你的父亲也不愿意如此
Remember when I was thirteen
记得我十三岁那年吗
and you took me to that grownup lunch
你带我去我的成人礼午宴
and you... you made me a promise
你向我保证了
to allow me to be me.
允许我坚持自我
Of course.
当然记得
Mom, you're doing that.
妈妈,你一直都这么做着
By not shutting out Ezra,
你没有将斯拉拒之门外
you're allowing me to be who I want to be.
就是在鼓励我坚持自我
Well, I haven't exactly welcomed him with open arms.
其实我并没对他全然接受
No. But you don't cringe when I say his name.
是没有,但我提到他时,你没有生厌
Or look constipated like your father does.
也没有像你爹那样摆臭脸
You look great, Em.
气色还不错嘛,艾米
You really do.
真的
You look happy.
你看起来很开心
I am.
是的
I'm sorry if I took you away from Spencer.
抱歉打断了你和斯宾塞的二人世界
It's a holiday weekend, I'm sure you guys had plans.
这个假期周末,你们肯定有活动安排了
It's okay. She's got one last test, so...
没事,她还有一科考试没考,所以...
Thanks, Angie.
谢了,安吉
So, when did you move upstairs?
那你准备什么时候搬去楼上
I started the remodel a few weeks ago.
我几周前就开始重建了
I mean, it's still roughing it,
虽然还是很简陋
but I get to live for free while I do the work.
起码工作时,不用操心房租了
And it feels really good to be out on my own.
而且一个人出来住的感觉很好
How's Jenna?
詹娜现在怎样了
I haven't talked to her since she left town.
自从她离开镇子后,我就没联络过她了
Are you okay, Emily?
你还好吗,艾米丽
I don't I don't think I am.
不,不太好
It's all over the news.
新闻都报道了
What kind of a sick person would do something like that?
哪种变态的人会这么做
There's something I need to talk to you about.
我有事要找你聊聊
How was the shrink?
跟心理医生谈的怎么样
It was fine.
还好啦
What do you guys talk about?
你们聊了些什么
Stuff.
随便聊聊
Do you talk about us?
聊到我们俩的事吗
No.
没有
How can you not talk about us?
怎么可以不提起我们的事呢
We're intimate.
我们都那么亲密了
We're what?
你说啥
Yeah, let's just forget that.
没啥,聊些别的吧
You just said the "I" Word.
你刚刚说了个关于"亲密"的词喔
You should get that.
你该接电话啦
I have never heard a guy say the "I" Word.
我还没听过那种甜言蜜语呢
Here.
接吧
Well, you're saved. It's Spencer.
好吧,先放过你,斯宾塞打电话了
We have to talk about this pool thing for tomorrow.
我们明天再讨论这个问题
Hello?
喂
Is Miss Rivers available?
里弗斯女士在吗
How'd you get my number?
你怎么拿到我号码的
I took a chance that Miss Rivers' emergency contact
里弗斯女士电话里的紧急联络人是
Harvey Marin might, in fact, be Hanna Marin.
哈维·玛琳,其实就是你吧
Is something wrong with Mona?
梦娜出了什么事吗
Other than the obvious?
这不是明摆的嘛
Is that brit humor? Because it's not funny.
你那是英式幽默吗,一点都不搞笑
I'm sorry, I have a very dry sense of humor.
抱歉,我没啥幽默感
Can you just cut to the chase?
你能直接说正题吗
Mona's making progress,
梦娜有些好转了
and her doctor thinks that your visits may be helping.
主治医生认为你的探望也许有利于她康复
What kind of progress?
怎么好转了
You should come by tomorrow and see for yourself.
你应该明天自己来瞧瞧
Hey. Everything okay?
没事吧
Spencer, I don't want to eat raw veggies
斯宾塞,如果我们要来场比基尼派对
if we're hanging out in bikinis all day.
我可不想拿凉拌生蔬当主食
But chips and salsa sounds great!
不过墨西哥玉米片配西红柿碎听起来不错
Uh, pardon?
你说啥
Bye, spencer.
拜,斯宾塞
Good night.
晚安
I spent half the summer partying way too much.
我整个夏天都在派对,放纵自己
I've just been so angry.
我很生自己的气
Em, that's understandable.
艾米,这可以理解
I can't imagine losing someone that way.
我都无法想象失去挚爱之人的感觉
I was at this one party and I got so wasted
有次我参加了一个派对
I don't even remember being there.
醉的我都不记得我曾到过那里
You don't remember anything?
你什么都不记得了
I really let my friends down.
我真令我朋友失望
You know how Spencer and the girls feel about you.
你知道斯宾塞她们真的很关心你
Yeah, but they're like my family.
她们就像我家人一样
That's why I can't stand to disappoint them.
所以我受不了让她们失望
That's what's so great about friends
这就是朋友的好处
they'not your family.
她们不是你的家人
They accept you for who you are.
她们接受真正的你
I'm listening.
我在听
Aria, the police are here.
艾瑞亚,警察来找你
They want to talk to you.
他们想跟你谈谈
We went to Spencer's lake house.
我们去了斯宾塞家的湖边别墅
We made a fire and Emily showed us the picture from her trip.
我们烤着火,看艾米丽的旅行照片
We spent the evening catching up.
我们整晚都在叙旧
It was a pretty lowkey night.
非常平静的一晚
I'll call you when we get home. Okay.
我们回家后给你打电话,知道了
Are they charging them?
警方要起诉他们吗
No, it's just routine.
不会,只是例行询问
The girls were at your lake house last night.
她们昨晚呆在你家的湖边别墅
I don't understand why they're being questioned.
我不明白警察干嘛要询问他们
They said it was part of the ongoing investigation.
他们说是调查的一部分
And you believe that?
你信吗
Uh, excuse me.
抱歉
Have you seen her? Is she okay?
你见着她了吗,她还好吗
She hasn't come out yet.
还没出来呢
Look, I get why you're here,
我知道你为何到这来
and I'm sure she'd appreciate it,
我也确信她会感谢你的关心
but I think the last thing she needs right now is the police
但我想现在决不能让警察
questioning her relationship with a former teacher.
知道她和前任老师的关系
I thought we were past this.
我以为我们都谈清楚了
Are you okay? Do I need to talk to them?
你还好吗,要我跟他们说说吗
No, I'm fine. I just want to get out of here.
不了,我很好,我只想快点离开
We could still make our reservation.
我们还赶得上晚餐的预订
Or maybe we could do this another time?
或者我们改天再去吧
I'm sure we could all use a bite, right?
我想我们应该都饿了
Yes. Um, let's go.
是的,走吧
They've had you on a lot of medication,
他们给你做了很多药物治疗
so I don't know if you remember,
所以我不知道你是否记得
but I've been visiting you for a couple of weeks now.
但我已经来这看你好几周了
Remember that cute doctor from Rosewood memorial?
还记得玫瑰镇纪念日的那个萌医生吗
The one who was engaged to Spencer's sister?
曾和斯宾塞姐姐订婚的那个
Of course you do. You're "A."
你当然记得,你就是A
Well, he thinks my visits have been helping you...
他认为我的拜访有助于你康复
So if you want, I can keep coming back.
所以如果你愿意, 我可以坚持来看你
Is it something you want?
你愿意吗
Could have been you behind this glass.
关进来的本来应该是你的
The cops were so close to pinning it on you.
警察都快定你罪了
I'm sorry I had to keep calling you like that.
很抱歉我不停打你电话
I know what you think of me...
我知道你怎么看我
But I swear to you, I didn't do it.
但我向你发誓,我是清白的
All of the evidence they have against me, it's bogus.
他们用来指控我的证据都是伪造的
You said that you would tell me the truth.
你说你会告诉我真相的
So what is it?
真相是什么
There's a lot you don't know, Spencer.
斯宾塞,很多事你并不知道
Some of it you don't want to know.
甚至有些你不愿知道
Do you think there's any chance
你觉得我还可能在这个镇上
I'm gonna get a fair trial in this town?
得到公平的审判吗
Everybody already thinks I'm guilty.
所有人都认为我有罪
I don't know anything about Maya,
玛雅的事我不清楚
but I may know who killed Alison.
但我可能知道是谁杀了艾莉森
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
I need a lawyer, and your mom's one of the best in the state.
我需要个律师,而你妈妈是这州最棒的
No. I'm not going to help you.
不,我不会帮你的
You're not safe, Spencer, and your friends aren't either.
斯宾塞,你并不安全,你朋友也是
You're just trying to scare me.
你只是想吓唬我
It's not over! Do you hear me?
事情还没完呢,你听见了吗
I know who took the body!
我知道是谁挖走了尸体
I'll try one more time.
我再试一次
Why wasn't she at the police station?
她怎么会不在警察局
Do you think she told 'em the truth?
你们觉得她跟警察坦白了吗
If she told 'em the truth, we wouldn't be standing here.
如果她坦白了,我们不会安然不恙的站在这
Em, that was me calling you. Where have you been?
艾米,我在给你打电话呢, 你去哪了
It's okay. If you told them the truth,
没事的,要是你跟他们说了实话
we'll figure something out.
我们会想办法解决的
No, I would never do that to you guys.
不,我永远不会那样对你们的
They called all three of us into the station.
他们把我们三个都叫去警局问话了
Where were you? We were so worried.
你去哪了,我们都担心死了
I didn't have my phone with me yesterday.
昨天我没带电话
And when I got home last night, the cops were waiting for me.
昨晚我一回到家,警察已经在等我了
But I told them everything that we agreed on.
但我都是照咱们说好的告诉他的
Everything.
所有的
Then why are you so upset?
那你为什么还这么紧张
Because if it wasn't for me,
如果不是因为我
we wouldn't be at the wrong place at the wrong time,
我们就不会在那个时候出现在那个地方了
and it could haunt us forever.
这件事会一直缠着我们的
Em, it's fine. Okay?
艾米,没事的,好吗
We've dealt with it.
我们已经解决这事了
I saw you guys at school yesterday,
昨天我在学校看到你们
and all I could think about was because of me
我唯一想到的就是,因为我
No because of you, nothing. Okay?
没什么是因为你,啥事都没有,好吧
Nobody saw us,
没人看到我们
and if we just stick to our story, we are in the clear.
我们只要坚持之前的说法,就没事的
I remembered something... about that night.
我想起了一些那晚发生的事情
That's it? That's all you remember?
就这些吗,你就想起这些吗
I found out online that some people forget things
我在网上看到过,有些人会失忆
because they don't want to remember.
是因为他们不想记得这些事
And if this is selective,
如果是选择性失忆
then anything can trigger it
那么很多东西都能唤醒记忆
sights, smells, sounds.
看到的,闻到的,听到的
So the car that you saw,
那么你刚才看到的那辆车
it just looked like the car from that night,
只是像你那晚看到的车呢
or was the car?
还是说就是那晚的那辆车
I don't know.
我不知道
I started to walk towards it because I wanted to look inside,
我本想走过去,看看车里面的样子
but...I got a text.
但,我收到了一条短信
And the person that sent it to me knows i don't remember
发短信的人知道我不记得
what happened.
那晚所发生的事
"I bet you remember me."
"我打赌你肯定记得我"
Guys, is it starting again?
姐妹们,一切又开始重演了吗
No. You guys, that's not "A."
不是,姐妹们,这个人不是A
Mona is "A,"
梦娜是A
and she's drooling in her bed at a nut hospital.
她正在精神病院里胡言乱语呢
We don't know that for sure.
我们都没法确定她在不在那里
Yeah, we do.
不,我们可以确定
I've been visiting her.
我一直有去看她
What?
什么
I didn't tell you guys
我没告诉你们
because I knew you'd think I'm crazy.
是因为你们肯定会觉得我疯了
She's locked up in a room with bars over her windows.
她被关在装着铁窗的房间里
Trust me, she doesn't know anything that happened that night.
相信我,她对那晚发生的事情毫不知情
Yeah, well, someone does.
但有人知道
There's something I need to show you guys.
有样东西我要给你们看看
Ali's shrine is right over there...
纪念艾莉的牌位在那个地方
and then over here she had a row of black hoodies
然后在这边整齐地挂了一排
all just perfectly hanging,
黑色的连帽衫
ready for "A" to grab one and run.
方便A拿了然后逃离
Mona.
梦娜
Ready for Mona.
方便梦娜来拿
Yeah.
是
And there was a zombie costume hanging on the back of that door.
然后在那扇门的后面挂了一套僵尸服
Just like the one that attacked ali on halloween.
和那个万圣节上,袭击艾莉的那件一样
Ookay, so you've been coming here all summer
这么说你为了能想起这屋子里放过啥东西
trying to remember what was in this room. Why?
这个暑假一直往这跑,为什么
We have to tell Emily the truth.
我们应该告诉艾米丽真相
The morning after they found Mona's body,
他们发现梦娜后的那天早上
we came back here.
我们回到了这里
Yeah, to get rid of everything.
我知道,来销毁这里的东西
I know. You told me.
你跟我说过
We lied to you.
那是骗你的
We didn't want it to be another thing you had to worry about.
我们不想让你又多一件烦心事
When we came back here, it was empty.
当我们回到这里时,这里已经空了
The file cabinets, the maps, pictures,
文件柜,地图,照片
Ali's diaries everything was gone.
艾莉的日记,所有东西都没了
Maybe the police took it.
说不定是警察拿走的
If the police found out
如果警察发现了梦娜私藏的
what Mona knows about us,
有关我们的证据
my mom would be in jail.
那我妈妈现在就该在监狱里了
Yeah, Ezra too.
没错,以斯拉也该在监狱里了
So who took it?
那到底是谁拿走的
There are things that don't really add up.
有些事情还是对不上号
Like Mona was with you
比如当A给艾米丽按摩时
when "A" gave Emily that massage.
梦娜正和你在一起
And there's no way that she could have gotten Ian's body
而且她也不可能一个人把伊恩的尸体
out of the bell tower by herself.
从钟楼里弄出去
Wait. You're saying that you think someone was helping her?
等等,你的意思是你觉得有人在帮她
If the black swan wasn't guilty of something,
如果这只黑天鹅不是心里有鬼
why would she run from you guys?
那她为什么要躲着你们
"Mona played with dolls. I play with body parts."
"梦娜玩的是娃娃,我玩的是尸块"
"Game on, bitches."
"游戏开始了,贱人们"
"A"
"A."