手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第二季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第16集 斯宾塞追查"A"有意外发现

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Is there any way I could take this on Monday?
我能不能礼拜一再考
What about after school tomorrow?
明天放学可以吗
I can't. I have community service.
不行,我得去社区劳役
It's a community crisis hotline.
帮社区心理危机干预热线接电话
This is a transcript of a call that came in last night.
这是昨晚的一个电话记录
"I almost got caught tonight."
今晚我差点被抓到
It's gone and I can't get it back.
我把它弄丢了,找不回来了
I might as well be dead"
我还不如死了算了"
I never wanted to hurt anybody, but now I have to.
我从不想伤害任何人,但我必须这么做
Hello. Ezra.
喂,以斯拉
I really needed to hear your... I know.
我只是想听听你的声音,我明白
But you can't call here anymore.
但你不能再给我打电话了
Oh, my god, that's awesome!
我的天啊,太棒了
A surprise party at the lake house. I just need your help.
在湖边别墅举办惊喜派对,我需要你的帮助
Caleb's probably never even had a birthday party before.
凯勒从来没有过生日派对
I don't know this Emily.
我不了解现在的这个艾米丽
I think you'll like her.
我想你会喜欢她的
I want to make sure she still likes me.
我想确定她还喜欢我
Hey. We thought you guys were still overseas.
我们以为你们还在国外呢
Oh, yeah, we just got back last week.
我们上星期刚回来
Holden! Look who's here?
霍顿,瞧瞧这是谁
Hey. How's it going? Good.
过得怎么样,还好
Please don't do something you're gonna regret, Lucas.
拜托别做出让自己后悔的事,卢卡斯
Hanna! Do not answer that.
汉娜,不许回答
Forget the fireworks. Forget everything!
别管烟火了,什么都别管了
This is not about the stupid fireworks, Hanna!
这跟那些破烟火没关系,汉娜
Where's Lucas? Is he still out there?
卢卡斯呢,他还在湖里吗
Here's some aspirin.
吃点阿司匹林吧
You want me to make you some soup?
要我给你做点汤吗
Thanks, but I'm not hungry.
谢啦,不过我没胃口
You want a blanket?
披张毯子吧
Sure.
Here's your bag.
你的包
I think Caleb called. Your phone was making noise.
你手机响来着,我估计是凯勒打来的
Han? Now, I know that you might not be ready to talk about this,
汉娜,我知道现在你还不想提这事
but the sheriff said that they're gonna drag
但警长说,明天一大早
the lake first thing in the morning.
就开展打捞工作
Lucas isn't in the lake.
卢卡斯不在湖里
He didn't come up to shore.
他一直没上岸
We waited.
我们等了很久
He knows how to swim, all right?
他会游泳的
He's out there somewhere.
他在岸上的某个地方
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
II still can't believe that Lucas would help "A."
我还是不敢相信卢卡斯竟然会帮A
Why not? Jenna did the same thing with Caleb.
怎么不能,詹娜同样利用过凯勒
"A" knows Lucas is close to Hanna.
A知道卢卡斯跟汉娜走得很近
No, II get it, I just don't
不,我懂,我只是
really see Lucas as being that violent.
没看出卢卡斯有这么暴力的一面
He can be.
他有的
Lucas was the one who destroyed Alison's memorial.
是卢卡斯破坏了艾莉森的纪念水池
I found out the night I got out of the hospital.
我出院那晚发现的
Why didn't you tell us?
你怎么不告诉我们
Told me to keep a secret.
他让我保守秘密
Why?
为什么
To protect him.
为了保护他
He's been through a lot.
他经历了很多
Alison really tortured him.
艾莉森真的折磨着他
Maybe it's time to start protecting you.
或许现在你该保护自己了
I have a headache.
我有点头疼
Hanna, don't drink that!
汉娜,别喝那个
That's lake water.
那是湖水
Too late.
晚了
How did that get in there?
那里面怎么会有湖水
The bag was outside in the car.
包一直在外面的车里
But all of us were in here.
但我们所有人都在这里
Yeah, Lucas wasn't.
除了卢卡斯
Maybe he just wants to finish what he started.
可能他是想完成他的任务
No fun chugging lake water, is it?
喝湖水不尽兴吧
Choke on this, bitch. "A."
呛死你,贱人,A"
Okay, thanks.
谢啦
Lucas called his parents today.
卢卡斯今天打电话给他父母了
And he's still not home?
他还没回家
They must be going out of their minds.
他们快疯了吧
Did he say where he is, where he's been?
他说去哪儿了,待在哪里了吗
Was there drinking at this party?
派对上有人喝酒吗
No.
没有
Did he argue with someone? Hanna!
他跟谁吵架了吗,汉娜
I don't know.
我不知道
I should call them.
我该给他们打个电话
Can you give me their home number?
能给我他家电话吗
No, why do you have to call them?
不能,为什么非要打给他们
Because my daughter hosted a party
因为人家儿子参加我女儿办的派对
that their son has yet to return from.
结果现在都没回去
I should at least take some responsibility for that.
对此我总得负一定责任吧
Look, I know you're upset and frustrated
我知道你现在又失落又沮丧
that your friend is going through something
因为你的朋友遇到了难题
and he ran off instead of turning to you for help.
他选择了逃避而不是向你求助
I'm sure when he's ready
我保证,卢卡斯准备好时
Lucas will tell you what's going on with him.
他会向你解释清楚的
Uh, we should go to Spencer's.
我们得去斯宾塞家了
Aren't you gonna see her at school?
你们不是在学校碰头吗
We have a group presentation,
我们有个小组演讲
and we need to run it one more time.
还需要再练习一遍
"A" was definitely in my lake house.
A绝对来过我家的湖边别墅
You found these in the attic?
这是你在阁楼里找到的吗
The picture Caleb decrypted off "A" Cell phone of the dolls,
那张凯勒从A手机里破解出的洋娃娃照片
that was taken at the lake house.
就是在湖边别墅拍的
Looks like "A" Got pretty cozy.
看起来A过得相当惬意啊
Well, my family never uses that house after Labor day.
劳动节之后,我家没再用过那别墅
It's the perfect place to set up an evil lair.
那的确是个绝妙的邪恶巢穴
And look. Just look at the date on this.
看上面的日期
Wait, that's around the time Caleb and I went up there.
等等,这段时间我和凯勒正是去了别墅
"A" was in the lake house when Caleb and I were...
我跟凯勒在湖边别墅时,A也在
"fraternizing" on my nana's sofa.
就是你们在我奶奶沙发上"滚床单"时
Okay, who told? It doesn't even matter.
谁说的,这无关紧要
There are, like, four bedrooms up there
事实上,别墅里有四间卧室
with actual beds in them.
里面都有真正的床
Did you guys see anybody, hear anything?
你们有看到谁,或者听到什么吗
Em, we were kind of busy.
艾米,我们当时忙着呢
Yeah, you were gettin' busy.
是啊,忙着鬼混
Okay, so, wait. You said that Lucas went
等下,你说卢卡斯
up in the attic like he knew his way around?
上阁楼熟门熟路的
He was probably trying to clean up
他很可能是帮加勒特和詹娜
after Garrett and Jenna.
收拾残局
And look.
There's an address.
这有个地址
Smitty's. 801 Hyperion street.
斯米迪,海柏利昂大街801号
Wait, Smitty's what? Restaurant? Bar?
什么斯米迪,是餐馆或是酒吧吗
Hyperion street. Isn't that in Philly?
海柏利昂大街,是不是在费城
Do you guys want to go after school to check it out?
你们想不想放学后去一探究竟
Okay. Yeah. If it means you're not going alone,
好,如果你不想一个人去
then count me in.
算我一个
Is it okay if I pass?
我能不能不去
I still have the taste of lake water in my mouth.
我到现在嘴里还一股湖水的味儿
I could've sworn that my mom caught me.
我发誓差点被我妈抓个正着
Told her I was making a date with Holden.
我告诉她,我在跟霍顿商量约会
Holden Strauss? I thought he was in Portugal.
霍顿·施特劳斯,我以为他在葡萄牙
Wh and why were you calling Ezra from your own phone?
你怎么还用自己手机给以斯拉打电话
Because I couldn't think of a good excuse
因为我找不到理由出门
to get out of the house and use yours.
来用你们的手机
Not that it really matters. Ezra's stopped answering.
不过无所谓,以斯拉现在不接我电话
Dad threatened to turn him into the police.
我爸威胁要把他交给警方
What? Aria, I'm so sorry.
什么,真抱歉,艾瑞亚
I thought that my parents would understand,
我以为父母能理解
or at least try.
或至少试着去理解
They both know how great of a guy hey, Holden.
他们都知道他有多好,霍顿啊
Hey, Aria. Spencer, hey, good to see you.
艾瑞亚,斯宾塞,很高兴见到你
Yeah, how was your year abroad?
在国外的一年如何
Uh, my dad was studying algae in a river delta.
我爸在一个三角洲研究海藻
I spent a lot of time in hip waders,
而我总穿着及臀的防水长靴
which was... really lame.
实在是,愚蠢至极
Anyway, so, uh, I was wondering
言归正传,我在想
if you wanted to go out tonight.
你今晚愿不愿意跟我一起出去
II can't. But thanks.
我去不了,谢谢邀请
It's just that I'm grounded.
我被禁足了
Really? Your dad said it wouldn't be a problem.
真的吗,你爸爸说没问题
Oh, our parents talked?
咱们的父母谈过了
Did my mom call to set us up?
是我妈打电话撮合我们吗
No, II called to ask permission.
没,是我打电话要求的
What? Who even does that anymore?
搞毛啊,现在谁还这么饥渴
My parents have been pushing this whole
我爸妈一直逼着我
"return to kinder, gentler traditions" agenda.
重回"亲和友善,温柔体贴"的传统交友模式
No, I'm not saying that it's
我不是说...
Laugh now, but I'll be sending you
现在赶紧笑,稍后我会寄你一封
a handwritten thankyou note
亲笔写的感谢信
for letting me interrupt your conversation.
感谢你让我打断了你俩的谈话
I'm just kind of confused.
我有点不明白
Is this a date?
这算是约会吗
Is that weird?
很奇怪吗
No, uh...
不是
It's just we've known each other since preschool.
只是,我们从幼儿园就认识了
Is it the whole glue thing?
是因为那次胶水事件吗
'Cause if I remember correctly, you dared me.
我没记错的话,是你激的我
Okay, no, that was not a dare. I was just misinformed.
好吧,那可不是激你,是我搞错了
I thought that if it looked like ranch dressing...
我觉得如果看起来像是色拉酱...
Well, now we're both old enough to know the difference, so...
现在我们都知道区别了,那...
Dinner, a movie?
一起吃晚饭,还是看电影
Pastefree, I promise.
保证没有酱
Okay. Yeah. It'd be great to hang out.
好吧,一起出去逛逛也挺好
I'll think of something fun to do.
我想想有什么可玩的
Great. Whatever you want.
很好,你想做什么都行
Just text me the details.
记得发短信告诉我
Yeah, will do.
没问题
Um, how weird is that?
太诡异了吧
I use him as my alibi
我把他当我出门的借口
and now he actually wants to go out?
而他却真的想约会
It's not that weird. He likes you.
没什么诡异的,他喜欢你
No, we've known each other forever.
不可能,我们几乎从出生就认识了
You're cute, and he likes you.
你这么讨人喜欢,他喜欢你呗
He says it was for chem lab,
他说是跟化学实验室有关
but Noel was on the phone with someone
但凯勒的生日派对上
all night at Caleb's birthday party.
诺埃尔一整晚都在打电话
Did you notice him acting sketchy at all?
你没注意他心不在焉吗
I don't know. I was kind of busy with other things.
我不知道,我当时在忙别的事
What, Lucas?
什么,卢卡斯吗
Who cares?
谁还管他啊
First Lucas ruins Caleb's birthday party.
卢卡斯先是毁了凯勒的生日派对
Then he gets everyone in a tizzy because he's pretendmissing.
然后又玩失踪,搞得人心惶惶
Need attention much? He is so lame.
求关注吗,太丢人了吧
Mona...
梦娜
Can we veer back on topic?
咱们言归正传好么
I think I'm losing Noel.
我觉得我要失去诺埃尔了
I had to take him skinnydipping that night
那晚我不得不和他裸泳
just to get his full attention.
他才恢复对我热情似火
Then we got into this huge fight on the way home.
结果回家时我们又大吵了一架
Hanna!
汉娜
Where are you taking that?
你要把这个挂到哪去
Storage.
储物间
No, that's supposed to be hanging in the south lobby.
不,这个应该挂在南廊的
The principal said to take it down.
校长吩咐我把它拿下来
You didn't hear this from me,
可不是我跟你作对
but the administration doesn't think tiaras
只是校方认为王冠
and orange jumpsuits are a good fit.
跟囚犯服不配
She's not giving up the crown!
休想让她摘下王冠
So, what do you think?
你觉得呢
Am I just being paranoid?
是我多虑了吗
Hanna, are you even listening to me?
汉娜,你到底有没有在听
Yeah. Yeah, sure. What did I just say?
听了,我刚才说的什么
You can't even tell me, can you?
你说不出来吧
I listen to every drawnout whiny detail
你跟凯勒闹矛盾的时候
when you have a problem with Caleb,
我哪次不是认真听你絮絮叨叨
And you can't even bother to
而你现在甚至都不愿意
nod your head and pretend like you care!
点点头假装假装
I'm sorry! Okay, I have a lot going on right now.
对不起,我现在有很多烦心事
So do I.
我也是
I just poured my heart out to someone who cares
我居然对一个关心自己的返校节照片
more about her homecoming photo than her friend.
胜过关心朋友的人掏心掏肺
Could you be any more selfish?
你能再自私点吗
Hello?
I have a problem.
我遇到了一个问题
Who's calling.
你是哪位
You work for the crisis line.
你在心理干预热线服务
Don't I get to stay anonymous?
我可以不告诉你我的名字
Uh, this is a private number.
但这是我的私人号码
Private? So, I can say anything I want,
私人电话,那我就可以畅所欲言了
even something... dirty?
哪怕是...下流的话
Maya?
玛雅
Inappropriate, I know.
有点过了,我知道
Well?
那么
Aren't you gonna say it?
你还要说吗
Say what?
说什么
Something dirty.
下流的话
I'd rather whisper it in your ear tonight.
我更想今晚在你耳边轻语
We're still on to see that band you like, right?
我们还是去看你喜欢的那个乐队吧
Sure thing. We just
没错,只是...
Oh, hold on a second. Someone's on the other line.
等一下,又有人打来
Do you have to take it?
你要接吗
It can go to voicemail.
让他转到语音信箱吧
Listen, you don't have a fake I.D., do you?
你应该有假身份证吧
I never use it, but yeah.
虽然没用过,但是我有
Do you have two?
你有两个吗
My parents ransacked my room
我被送到戒毒中心后
after I got shipped off to sober camp.
我爸妈就彻底搜查了我的房间
Guess what they found?
猜猜他们找到了什么
I think I can get you one.
我应该能帮你弄一个
That was...easier than I thought.
比我想的要简单多了
Anything else I can help you with?
还有什么事要帮忙吗
Nope. I get to see my girl tonight.
没有了,今晚就能见到我女友了
Problem solved.
没问题了
See you later.
到时候见了
Hello?
有人吗
So, as soon as I download this train schedule,
等我下载完这个火车时刻表
we'll be good to go.
就可以出发了
Worst reception out here.
这里信号真差
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Oh, buying tickets to the Rangely Playhouse.
在买朗吉利剧院的票
Weren't you supposed to go there with Ezra?
你不是本应跟以斯拉一起去的吗
Wait, how are you getting better service than I am?
等等,为什么你的信号比我好
Wait, switch places. Come on.
换个位置,快
Yeah, well, now I'm going with Holden.
现在我跟霍顿一起去
What happens if Ezra's there.
如果以斯拉也去了怎么办
That's the point.
他去最好
Ezra bought his tickets, like, two months ago,
他两个月前就买好了票
and he loves Arthur Miller,
他超爱亚瑟·米勒
so I'm pretty sure he's looking forward to it...
他肯定对此万分期待
Holden said that we could do whatever I wanted.
霍顿说随便我想干什么
Right. So, if Ezra just happens to be there
没错,如果以斯拉碰巧在那儿
and you happen to see him...
你又碰巧看到他...
And maybe we have fate on our side.
或许这就是命中注定
I just wish I didn't have to use Holden to figure that out.
我只希望不必利用霍顿来达到这个目的
Oh, come
我来
You're not
你不是
Next train is in 20 minutes.
下班火车在20分钟后
We should probably get going.
我们差不多该走了
What?
居然有信号了
Lucas called again this morning
今早我出门上学前
before I left for school.
卢卡斯又打电话了
Man, staying there the last couple days
呆在那里的最后几天
has been so awkward!
别提多尴尬了
Did you talk to him?
你跟他谈过了吗
His parents said he didn't want to talk to me,
他的父母说,他不想跟我说话
or that he wouldn't.
或者他压根没法说
I think we should just go look for him.
要不我们直接去找他吧
Did they tell you where he is?
他们告诉你,他在哪儿了吗
Staying at his cousin's house.
在他堂兄家
Said he didn't want to come home,
他说他不想回家
that he had something to work out.
因为有些事要解决
So I called his cousin.
所以我打电话给他的堂兄
It's pretty obvious the guy's covering for him.
很明显,他的堂兄在撒谎掩护他
I know a lie when I hear one.
别人说谎时,我总能分辨出来
Lucas definitely isn't there.
卢卡斯绝对不在他家
Well, there's not many places he'd go, right?
他能去的地方没几个,不是吗
I mean, for all we know, he could be back in Rosewood.
就此推断的话,他可能回到玫瑰镇了
Why would you say that? Have you heard from him?
你为什么那么说,你有他的消息吗
No.
没有
I was thinking about checking out spencer's lake house.
我想去斯宾塞的湖边小屋找找看
You know, maybe he went back up there.
或许他回那里去了
Whatever it is that he's going through,
不管他遭遇了什么事
I just I want to help.
我只是,我想帮他
Caleb, when he's ready to talk, he'll talk.
凯勒,他想说的时候自然会说的
I don't know that he will.
我觉得他可不会说
Look, are you gonna come with me or not?
听着,你跟不跟我一起去
I don't know, I just don't think
我不知道,我只是觉得
that we should go out in the middle of nowhere.
我们不该在这鸟不拉屎的地方到处跑
You don't want to find him.
你不想找到他
Why?
为什么
I just don't think it's a good idea
我只是觉得现在不应该
to push him right now.
逼他太紧
Hanna, what happened in that boat?
汉娜,在那条船上发生了什么
I already told you what happened.
我已经告诉过你了
Not the whole story. There is no story.
你隐瞒了一部分,我没有隐瞒什么
You're not being honest with me.
你没和我说实话
Are you calling me a liar?
你说我是骗子吗
Just stop, okay? Tell me what you know.
别说谎了,好吗,把你知道的告诉我
We have always told each other the truth.
我们一直都坦诚相待
If you want to go find Lucas, then go.
如果你想去找卢卡斯,那就去吧
No one's stopping you.
没人拦着你
Caleb...
凯勒
This would be so much easier
如果我们知道自己要找什么
if we actually knew what we were looking for.
事情就简单多了
Are you sure that we got off at the right stop?
你确定我们没有下错车站吗
Yeah. The map says it should be right around here.
没错,地图上显示应该就在这附近
801 Hyperion.
海柏利昂大街801号
But this... can't be right.
但是,不可能是这家
It says Smitty's right on the sign.
可这家招牌上就写着斯米迪
Yeah, 803's right there.
对, 803号在这里
800's across the street, so...
800号在街对面,所以
Well, is there anything else on the receipt
那张收据上还有什么
that would say what "A" or its helper was here for?
关于A或她的帮手来这里做什么的线索吗
No, it's just magazines.
不,只有杂志而已
Well, there's a toy store down the road.
街的尽头有家玩具店
Maybe "A" sent Lucas down here to pick up
或许A派卢卡斯来取
that fourpack of chucky dolls.
那四个鬼娃娃
Your parents work in the city.
你的父母在市里工作
Maybe they just stopped here for some gum and magazines.
或许是他们买口香糖,杂志什么的收据
Yeah, maybe, but what about those cell phones?
可能吧,但那些手机又怎么解释
Those didn't look like they belonged to my parents.
那些可不像我父母的东西
Wait, isn't Melissa's condo, like,
等等,梅丽莎公寓离这里
ten blocks from here?
是不是大概10个街区
I'm starting to think this is kind of a bust.
我开始觉得这纯属浪费时间了
Do you want to grab a coffee?
你想喝杯咖啡吗
Mm, I can't.
我没空了
I promised Holden I'd meet him at 7:30.
我答应霍顿7点半见面
Am I doing the right thing?
我这么做对吗
Yes! I mean, you're taking a chance,
对啊,我是说,你的确在冒险
but you're being bold and romantic.
但你勇敢无畏,浪漫无比
You call me later to let me know how it turns out?
回头记得告诉我进展如何
I will.
我会的
Okay. Bye.
好的,再见
The calls come in on this line,
电话从这条线打进来
and I log the numbers here.
然后我把号码记录在这里
And this manual has all the emergency numbers
这本手册上有,所有我们可以求助的
and organizations that we can refer people to.
紧急电话和组织
I think it's so cool that you're helping people.
你在帮助他人,这太棒了
They're lucky they get you on the other end of the line.
有你在电话这头倾听,他们真幸运
I need to run home and change,
我得赶回家换衣服
and we can grab dinner before we go out.
这样我们在出门前能吃上晚餐
Sounds like a plan.
计划不错
It's me.
是我的手机
Everything okay?
一切还好吗
Yeah, yeah.
没事
Actually, I'm sorry, I sort of have to deal with this.
事实上,抱歉,我得处理下这事
Yeah, no worries. I need to go sign out.
好,没事,我也得去签名离校
Um, would it be okay if I caught up with you later?
我待会儿去找你好吗
Sure. Okay.
当然,好的
I will get dinner and meet you back at your house.
我去吃晚饭,然后在你家后面等你
Can I help you?
有什么可以帮你的吗
Um, I'm not sure.
我不确定
I've been away for a few years,
我离家在外有些年了
and I was just trying to locate a former friend of mine.
我在试着找一位以前的朋友
She was a patient here. Her name's Jenna Marshall.
她曾是这里的病人,她叫詹娜·马歇尔
Patient records are confidential.
病人档案都是保密的
I don't need her medical information.
我不需要她的医疗情况
I just know that she went
我只知道,她去了
to a school for the blind in Philadelphia,
费城一家盲人学校
So I thought it might be this one.
所以我想,可能就是这家
I can't even tell you which chair she used to sit in.
我连她原来坐哪张椅子,都不能告诉你
Something else I can help you with?
还有别的事吗
No. I guess that's it.
没了,就这些了
Excuse me.
打扰一下
You're looking for Jenna?
你在找詹娜吗
I know her.
我认识她
Hey, Hanna.
汉娜
Haven't you washed that already?
你不是已经洗过那个了吗
Like four times?
貌似洗了四次
Yeah, but it still smells wretched.
对,但闻起来还是很恶心
Where's Maya?
玛雅呢
She's meeting me later... I think.
她待会儿来找我,我想会吧
Maya's keeping something from me.
玛雅对我有所隐瞒
I mean, she keeps getting these calls
我是说,她总是接到一些奇怪的电话
and these text messages,
还有那些短信
and I can tell it's making her upset.
而且我能看出来,这让她很苦恼
I should just ask her about it, right?
我应该直接问她,是不是
I mean, I'm a part of her life again.
我是说,我又和她在一起了
I should know what's going on, shouldn't I?
我有权知道发生了什么,不是吗
Why isn't anyone allowed to have a damn secret?
为什么现在大家都不能有点隐私
Because the calls, the texts?
因为那些电话,还有短信
I'm starting to worry
我开始担心
that it's "A" going after her.
那是A在缠着她
Em, just because we want to throw up
艾米,不能因为我们几个
every time our phone rings,
害怕听到手机响
doesn't mean everyone else is living in fear.
就以为别人也都有这种恐惧
You think I'm paranoid?
你觉得我多虑了
I think that Maya could be bugging up
我相信有很多事
for a hundred different reasons
会让玛雅烦心
that have nothing to do with "A."
而它们都和A无关
And besides, if she is keeping something from you,
而且如果她对你有所隐瞒
maybe it's for your own good.
说不定是为你好
Okay, Hanna, promise me that you never
好吧,汉娜,答应我
take a job at a crisis center.
千万别去心理干预中心工作
I'm sorry. It's just Caleb and I got in a fight,
对不起,我刚跟凯勒吵了一架
and I'm just trying to protect him.
而我只是想保护他
But it sucks being the girlfriend who knows too much.
但做一个知情太多的女友真不爽
Yeah, well, it sucks just as bad
是啊,做一个
being the girlfriend who doesn't know enough.
知情太少的女友也好不到哪去
Here.
拿着
Do you like real sugar or fake?
你喜欢天然砂糖还是人造砂糖
Real. I'll get it.
天然的,我自己来
Just tell me tell me what time it's at.
只要告诉我它在几点钟方向就好
Oh, uh, 11:00.
在11点方向
Neat trick, huh?
很不错吧
Yeah.
是啊
Here.
Feel the difference?
感觉到不同了吗
Yeah, the grains of sugar are bigger. Huh.
对,糖的颗粒要更大
So, you went to school with Jenna in rosewood?
你是詹娜在玫瑰镇的同学吗
Uh, no. I knew her from before.
不,我认识她的时间要更早
When she moved to rosewood, we kind of lost touch.
她搬到玫瑰镇之后,我们就断了联系
You and Jenna got here around the same time?
你跟詹娜是同时来这的吗
I was here a while before Jenna showed up.
我比詹娜来得早
I have a genetic condition.
我有先天问题
I've been going blind slowly since I was born.
自从我出生,视力就在慢慢恶化
Literally saw it coming.
眼睁睁地看着自己失明
When the lights went out,
当我失去光感时
I wasn't ready.
我并没有准备好
I got angry, depressed.
我很愤怒,很沮丧
Meeting Jenna pulled me out of it.
是詹娜拯救了我
She helped you?
她帮了你
She was so focused.
她很专注
No, determined.
不,应该说是坚强
I think she learned more in a year
我觉得她在一年里学会的
than most people learn here in four.
比大多数人四年里学得都要多
I guess she was motivated to get out of here.
我猜肯定是有某种动力鼓励着她
For, like, field trips?
比方说,野外旅行吗
It's not like we're in jail.
这又不是蹲监狱
And they encourage us to get out on our own
他们总在鼓励我们独自出行
and practice or whatever.
多加练习之类的
It's nice to have a change of scenery.
看看别样风景总是好的
It's a joke, Spencer! You can laugh.
这是个玩笑,斯宾塞,你可以笑的
No, I'm sorry. Uh, I
不,抱歉,我
I guess I was just wondering where she went.
我只是在想她究竟会去哪
Did she ever tell you
她有没有跟你说过
where she went or who she met?
她去了哪里,见了哪些人
She kept saying she had things
她一直在说,她得回家
she had to do back home.
处理一些要事
I haven't talked to her in a while.
我很久没和她联系了
Whatever it is, I hope she did it.
不管是什么事,希望她已经处理好了
So, when do you get out of here?
那么,你什么时候离开这呢
Oh, I'm done with rehab now.
我已经离开疗养院了
I help out in the art studio a couple times a week.
我就是每星期去艺术班帮几次忙
If Jenna hadn't dragged me in there,
若不是詹娜拖我去那里
I might've lost myself.
我说不定已经迷失自我了
Now I have some of what she gave me to give back.
她给予我的东西,我想回报给更多人
It is 6:14.
现在是6:14
That would be my next class about to start.
我的下一堂课要开始了
Um, it was nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
Yeah, you too.
我也是
Is everything okay?
你还好吗
Your pulse is kind of racing.
你脉搏跳得很快
No, I just don't want to miss my train.
不,我只是担心赶不上车
Sorry. The pulse thing
抱歉,摸脉搏这招
is another little trick Jenna taught me.
也是詹娜教我的
She's full of surprises, that one.
她总是令人惊奇
I know.
正是
I think that's part of what makes her so special.
我想那就是她的独特之处
She's really good at reading people.
她真的很擅长读取别人的思想
Have a good one.
祝你愉快
You too. Thanks.
你也是,谢谢
Hold on, miss. You need to sign in.
等等,小姐,你得签个到
Uh, I was just leaving.
我这就打算走了
You sat. You had coffee.
你坐在那,喝了咖啡
That makes you a visitor.
因此你是个探视者
What does that sign say?
你看这标识上写的什么
All visitors must sign in.
所有探视者必须签到
Jada! Can you come back here?
简德,你过来一下好吗
Good night.
晚安
Yeah, thank you. Have a good evening.
好的,谢谢,你也是
Don't you have your own fake I.D.?
你没有假身份证吗
We all got new ones together.
我们都是一起办的新的呀
It's for Maya.
是借给玛雅用
I look nothing like maya.
我跟玛雅一点也不像
You're 5'2" nd brunette.
你身高一米五八,深色头发
So is she.
她也是
It's the best I can do on short notice.
时间这么紧,只能将就一下这个了
Besides, we're going to the bluebird in camden.
而且,我们要去的是卡姆登的"蓝鸟"
Oh, Jersey? Yeah, that'll totally work.
在泽西吗,好吧,那就没问题了
Okay, so all the windows and doors are locked.
好吧,门窗都锁好了
You can still call Mona,
你还可以给梦娜打电话
see if she'll sleep over.
看她能不能来过夜
She's mad at me, too.
她也在生我的气
Well, maybe Caleb will calm down
或许现在凯勒已经消气了
and come over later. How bad was your fight?
说不定过会就会来,你们吵得凶吗
Bad. He thinks Lucas needs our help.
很凶,他觉得卢卡斯需要我们的帮助
Well, Caleb won't believe Lucas is dangerous
凯勒不知道卢卡斯破坏过艾莉的纪念水池
until he knows what Lucas did to Ali's memorial.
他当然不相信卢卡斯是危险人物
Yeah, well, I can't spill that
可是如果告诉他那件事
without, like, spilling a million other beans.
就会连带着把别的事也抖出来
Meanwhile, I'm home alone
而且我现在独自在家
and Lucas is out there waiting for me.
卢卡斯还在等着找我麻烦
You know what? I'm just gonna call Holden and cancel.
那这样,我打电话跟霍顿取消今晚的约会
Maybe Maya can go with someone else.
玛雅也可以跟别人去玩
No. No, my mom will be home before you and Maya leave,
别,我妈妈会在你跟玛雅离开前到家
And, Aria, don't cancel just for me.
艾瑞亚,别因为我就取消约会
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah. I'll be fine if someone's around.
是的,只要有个人陪着,我就没事
Okay.
好吧
Well, I should probably get going, then.
那我该走了
I'm gonna go upstairs and get changed.
我得上楼换衣服
Scream if you need me.
有事尖叫一声就行
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
S.O.S., okay? Yeah.
有事就求助,好吗,好的
I thought your parents were driving you here.
我以为你父母会送你来呢
Oh, well, I convinced my mom to drop me off at the corner.
我说服妈妈让我在街道拐角处下车
It's progress.
真是一大飞跃
Sounds tough.
听着挺严重
What'd you do to bring on the parental wrath?
你究竟做了什么让父母这么生气
It's a really long story.
这就说来话长了
Brought you something.
给你带了点东西
Oh! Gummy bears?
小熊软糖
Yeah, when we were little
小时候
you'd always smuggle some into our playdates.
每次一起玩,你都偷偷带点
Oh, that's right!
没错
Yeah, when your mom was in her nosugar phase.
就是在每次你妈搞"禁糖饮食"的时候
My mom's had a lot of phases.
我妈就是事儿多
Anyway, I figured I owe you.
不论如何,我总觉得欠你的
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
I'm gonna go grab the tickets.
我去拿票
Hi. Two for Montgomery.
你好,蒙哥马利,两张票
Thanks.
谢谢
Um, are there two for Fitz?
有费兹订的两张票吗
Oh, no. They're not mine.
不是我的
I just thought that my friend would be here by now.
我只是想我朋友现在也该到了
Thanks.
谢谢
Look who I found!
看我碰到了谁
Oh, Mrs. Welch. Hi.
你好,韦尔奇老师
Hi. Hey, I didn't know you kids were Arthur Miller fans.
你们好,没想到你们是阿瑟米勒的粉丝
You know, A View from the Bridge one of my favorites.
《桥上风景》是我最爱他的作品之一
What's it about? You've never seen it?
是讲什么的,你还没看过
Oh, I don't want to ruin it for you,
我可不想剧透
but let's just say it's got a lot of misplaced passion.
大致是讲述了许多错位的情感
Well, we should probably go find our seats.
我们该进场了
Hey, Ezra, when did you get here?
你好,以斯拉,你什么时候来的
Spencer?
斯宾塞
Hhi!
你好
How random! Were you just on the train in from the city?
太巧了,你是坐火车来的吗
Yeah. I didn't see you.
对,但我没看见你
I know! We could've sat together.
是呀,要知道就坐一起了
So, what took you downtown?
你来市区干嘛
Um, just running errands.
办点事儿
I was just doing a little shopping.
我就买一点东西
A little?
一点
It was therapeutic.
我这是购物疗法
Especially since I can't get in touch with Hanna.
自从联系不到汉娜,我就更有购物欲了
She's fully awol.
她像是失踪了
Sorry, I haven't seen her since school.
抱歉,放学后就没见到她
Well, if you see her, could you just...
你要是见到她,能不能...
You know what, never mind.
还是算了吧
Do you want me to give her a message?
要我给你带口信吗
It's no big deal. It's just...
没什么事儿,就是
Noel broke up with me, and...
诺埃尔跟我分手了
I don't even know why so I hit these amazing sales,
我甚至不清楚原因,所以我就疯狂购物
thinking I could just shop the pain away.
也许能忘却痛苦
And I bought, like, five cashmereblend sweater sets.
我买了大概五件羊绒混纺的毛衫套装
Have you ever seen me in a sweater set?
你有见我穿过毛衫套装吗
No, because I don't wear sweater sets.
没有,因为我从来不穿毛衫套装
Or blends.
也不穿混纺的衣服
I think he broke me.
我被他伤透了心
Wait. Here.
等等
I know you didn't ask me,
或许我不该多事
but I think that you can raise the bar a little bit.
但我觉得,你该把眼光放高些
I know that there are plenty of guys
天涯何处无芳草
Do you know how hard I have to work
你知不知道,我得多努力
to get a guy like Noel Kahn to go out with me?
才能和像诺埃尔·卡恩这样的男孩约会
Well, if you've become the Mona you want to be,
你已经蜕变为你心目中的梦娜
why are you letting Noel Kahn tell you
哪里轮得到诺埃尔·卡恩
that you're not good enough?
定断你够不够优秀
You cannot let him send you spinning backwards like that.
别让他把你打垮了
You're, like, smart smart.
你真是,冰雪聪明
I always thought you were just book smart.
我一直以为,你只是个书呆子
You want a sweater set? Cashmere blend.
你要毛衫套装吗,羊绒混纺的哦
Um, I'm cool, thanks.
不用了,谢谢
Spencer.
斯宾塞
Thanks.
谢谢
It's so nice to see young people enjoying live theater.
看到年轻人喜欢话剧,我真欣慰
Most of your peers are
你们的同龄人
probably watching their Youtubes right now.
大多只会看Youtube视频
You'd be surprised to find that some of us
你很惊讶吧,发现我们还能
are able to actually connect with the real world.
与现实世界沟通
So, what brings you here?
你怎么想到来的
Uh, oh, a friend of mine had an extra ticket.
我朋友有张多余的票
Holden, you probably missed him while you were abroad,
霍顿,你去了国外没见过他
but, Aria, you remember Mr. Fitz, don't you?
但艾瑞亚,你记得费兹老师吗
Oh. Is he here?
他在这儿吗
No, I just feel terrible about it.
不在,说起来真遗憾
He had to leave about ten minutes in.
他进场十分钟后就走了
Said he didn't feel well.
说是不舒服
Caleb, call me back when you get this.
凯勒,收到了给我回电
I made you some.
也给你弄了点
It's on the counter. Take a bath.
在柜子上,洗个澡吧
Is everything okay? Yeah.
没事吧,没事
You know where to find me.
有事叫我
Hey. It's me again.
喂,还是我
I'm sorry we argued earlier.
抱歉,之前跟你吵架
Now it's getting dark, and...
天都黑了
and I'm getting worried.
我很担心你
I just don't think that you should be
我只是觉得
out there by yourself looking for Lucas.
你不该一个人在外面找卢卡斯
So, can you just call me or something
能不能给我打个电话什么的
so I can at least know that you're okay?
跟我报个平安
I get it. You're still mad at me.
我知道,你还生我气
Just... can you at least text me?
至少给我发条短信,行吗
Hanna, what was that noise?
汉娜,什么声音
Uh, just the wind, mom. I think the latch is broken.
风的声音,妈妈,插销好像坏了
What?
什么
The latch on the back door.
后门的插销
I think we need to fix it.
要修一下了
Did you bring an umbrella?
带伞了吗
Line's moving.
队伍前移
Just hope it doesn't rain.
希望别下雨
Maya? Is someone bothering you?
玛雅,有人在骚扰你吗
Do you want me to answer it?
要我帮你接吗
No, no. I just
不用,我只是
Um, I should probably turn my phone off, right?
我应该关掉手机
Emily...
艾米丽
You don't have to explain.
不用解释
Whatever it is, just tell me when you're ready.
不管什么事,等你准备好了再告诉我
I hooked up with someone...
我在离开的这段时间
when I was away.
跟别人好上了
Remember when you called and I was sort of distant?
记得那时你打给我,我总心不在焉吗
Yeah. You didn't want to talk to me.
记得,你不想跟我说话
I was lonely.
我当时很孤独
It didn't last very long,
那段感情没持续多久
And I ended it.
我主动结束了
You didn't have to be scared to tell me.
你不必害怕告诉我
We were apart.
我们当时两地分隔
Yeah, but I should have said something.
没错,但我早该告诉你的
I mean, we promised to get to know each other again,
我们说好要重新认识彼此
and that can't happen when I'm not telling the truth.
我不该隐瞒实情的
I was scared that telling you
我害怕,告诉了你
would get in the way of this.
就不会有今天
Us.
我们就没可能了
Well, it doesn't have to.
不会的
You said it was over, right?
你不是说结束了吗
Ugh, it is, but...
对,但是
it looks like he won't take no for an answer.
那男的似乎不肯分手
It's about to get crazy out here.
看来是场狂风骤雨啊
You wanna grab a coffee or something?
想去喝杯咖啡吗
Oh. Yeah. We can do that.
好啊,没问题
Only if you want to.
不用勉强的
Or...
或者说
maybe you went out with the wrong person tonight.
也许你今天想约的另有其人
What? No. I
怎么会,我...
I'm guessing your parents don't approve.
我猜你是遭到了父母的反对
I saw the way you looked at him before the show,
我注意到开演前你看那人的眼神
and the look on your face when you found out he'd gone.
还有你知道他已经离开时的表情
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Look, when my mom gets here,
一会儿我妈妈过来
can you not mention this to her?
你能不跟她说吗
Aria, we're not five anymore.
艾瑞亚,我们已经不是五岁小孩了
I don't have to tell your mom anything,
我不会事事向你妈妈汇报
as long as you promise to do the same.
前提是你承诺做等同的回报
You're not the only one who's got stuff
你不是唯一有秘密
they wanna keep from their parents.
隐瞒着父母的人
So, how long have you been seeing each other?
你们俩在一起多久了
A while.
有一段时间了
Hey, I'm so sorry. This...
很抱歉,这次约会...
This was a mistake.
这次约会是个错误
Maybe it's an opportunity.
也许这是个机会
You busy next Friday?
你下周五有空吗
Hanna!
汉娜
Where did you put my bath salts?
你把我的浴盐放哪里了
Did you find them by the hand towels?
你看看毛巾旁边
Found 'em!
找到了
Lucas!
卢卡斯
My mom 's down in the hall.
我妈妈就在楼下走廊里
I never wanted to hurt you, Hanna.
我从没想伤害你,汉娜
Where's Caleb?
凯勒去哪了
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
Just listen to me, hanna.
听我说,汉娜
No, no! Don't come any closer!
不,不许再往前走了
Hanna.
汉娜
Who'd you just call?
你打电话给谁
No one, I swear.
没有谁,我发誓
Give me the phone and listen to me, Hanna!
把电话给我,听我说,汉娜
I can't let you leave this room.
我不能让你离开这间房子
Hanna.
汉娜
Caleb. You're here.
凯勒,你来了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
没事
Lucas, what's going on?
卢卡斯,这是怎么回事
Where were you?
你去哪儿了
I don't know how Emily found out that
我不知道艾米丽怎么发现
it was me on that crisis hotline,
是我打的心理干预热线
but I knew that she was going to tell you if I didn't,
但我知道,即使我不说,她也会告诉你
so I took you out onto the lake
所以我把你带到湖上
so we could be alone.
我们就能单独谈谈
I needed your help.
我是想向你求助的
Yeah, well, it didn't seem like that.
但当时看起来不是那样的
Probably because I was scared myself.
因为我自己也很害怕
I was just afraid about how you would react,
我怕你得知真相后的反应
and I need you to soften the blow when I tell caleb.
而在我向凯勒坦白时,我需要你帮我说话
When you tell me what?
向我坦白什么
Your money... is gone.
你的钱,都没了
What money?
什么钱
When I left to go visit my mom,
我去找我妈妈前
I left a bunch of cash stashed around.
留下些现金,存在了各处
I asked Lucas to put it in his checking account
我让卢卡斯帮我存进他的支票账户里
until I got back. So, wait, all of it?
我回来再给我,等等,都丢了吗
And most of mine, too.
我的大部分钱也丢了
How much? $4,000.
多少钱,四千美元
That's a lot of money, Lucas.
那是很大一笔钱,卢卡斯
It took me a long time to make that.
我花了很长时间才赚到的
It was supposed to be a sure thing.
本来应该是很保险的事
a sure thing?
很保险的事
I was just betting on a basketball tournament.
我参与了一场篮球锦标赛赌球
What? What were you thinking?
什么,你在想什么呢
It was just for fun at first,
开始只是玩玩
a bunch of math and probability stuff,
想看看是否能用数学和概率
seeing if I could figure out a formula to beat the odds.
推算出赌球胜率的公式
I was so sure that I would win your money back.
我很确定能把你的钱赢回来的
The team got disqualified,
但球队发挥失常了
threw my bracket off.
我的公式完全失效
The payoff never happened.
这结果从没出现过
And then suddenly you were just back from California
接着你又突然从加州回来了
And I had lost everything.
而我输了所有东西
Is that why you didn't come back after the lake?
所以你落湖之后没有回来
You were just gonna run away?
你只是想逃跑吗
I just want to make things right.
我只是想弥补错误
It's not everything, but it's...
不够还上所有钱,但...
Where did you get this?
你从哪弄来的钱
I was driving around to different comic book stores
我开车去不同的漫画书店
here, downstate, and in New Jersey.
包括本地,南部,新泽西州的书店
Sold a bunch of my collectibles.
我卖了我的一部分收藏
I know it's not everything, but it's a start.
我知道这不是全部钱,但我会慢慢还清的
I'm really sorry, Caleb.
真的很抱歉,凯勒
We'll work it out.
我们会解决的
Hanna?
汉娜
Please say something.
拜托说点什么吧
You're not who I thought you were.
你并非我以为的那样
So wait, somebody else showed up at the greenhouse
等等,我们给A下了陷阱后
when we set that trap for "A"?
出现在温室的另有其人
It wasn't Lucas?
那不是卢卡斯吗
What about the water bottle?
那个水瓶的事呢
and the stunt with the rowboat?
还有洗手池里的小船
No, Lucas wasn't even in Rosewood.
当时卢卡斯都不在玫瑰镇
He was driving around all night trying
他整夜都在开车到处走
to sell his collectibles to pay Caleb back.
卖掉自己的收藏来还凯勒的钱
Spence, what did you want to show us?
斯宾塞,你刚才要给我们看什么
Oh, yeah.
对了
Hey, did you order dumplings? Two orders.
你们订饺子了吗,两份
What is this?
这是什么
This is the signin book from Jenna's blind rehab center.
这是詹娜在盲人康复中心的访客记录
This is the day before Alison went missing.
这是艾莉森失踪前一天的
Mm. Jenna said that Alison came to visit her that day.
詹娜说那天艾莉森去看她了
I don't see Ali's name.
但我没看到艾莉的名字
Wait, so that story she told us, that was a lie?
这么说,她跟我们说的是假话吗
Well, who knows, but that's not all.
谁知道呢,但还不只这些
Look who did visit.
看看谁去拜访了
Garrett Reynolds. He was there for,
加勒特·雷诺兹,他那晚在那
like, what, 20 minutes that night?
待了二十分钟
And not only do guests have to sign in,
记录里不仅有访客记录
they also keep track of when the patients leave.
他们还记录病人离开的情况
Garrett signed Jenna out at 10:15 P.M.
10点15分,加勒特签字带詹娜离开了
And there's no time that they signed back in.
整晚都没有回房记录
She could've been gone all night.
她可能一夜都不在
Can we just look at this later?
我们能吃点再看吗
If I don't eat something, my head is going to explode.
不吃点东西,我脑袋会炸开的
Aria, would you please pass those plates?
艾瑞亚,把盘子递过来好吗
Yeah, sure.
好的
Jenna said that Alison blackmailed her
詹娜说艾莉森威胁过她
and that she stayed in rehab until the day of Alison's funeral.
而她在康复中心一直待到艾莉森的葬礼
So where was she the night Ali went missing?
那艾莉失踪当晚她在哪呢
She could've been anywhere.
谁都说不准
How much do you want to bet she was in Rosewood?
想打赌她当时在玫瑰镇吗
oh, my god!
天呐
Oh, I'm gonna be sick.
太恶心了
"This is what live bait looks like. "
活生生的鱼饵就是这样的
Now we're even, bitches. A'"
我们扯平了,贱人们,A"

重点单词   查看全部解释    
approve [ə'pru:v]

想一想再看

v. 批准,赞成,同意,称许

联想记忆
explode [iks'pləud]

想一想再看

vt. 爆炸,驳倒
vi. 爆炸,爆发(感情)

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
whisper ['wispə]

想一想再看

n. 低语,窃窃私语,飒飒的声音
vi. 低声

 
comic ['kɔmik]

想一想再看

n. 连环图画,喜剧演员,喜剧元素
adj.

联想记忆
scenery ['si:nəri]

想一想再看

n. 布景,风景,背景

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
sober ['səubə]

想一想再看

adj. 清醒的,沉着冷静的,稳重的,颜色暗淡的

联想记忆
convinced [kən'vinst]

想一想再看

adj. 信服的

 
trap [træp]

想一想再看

n. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车
v. 设

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。