开车,快走
Drive! Drive!
开车,快
Saul.
索尔
What?
什么事
It's Carrie.
卡莉找你
Where are you?
你在哪
Headed to Mellat Park.
动身去梅拉特公园
Goddamn it, Carrie.
该死,卡莉
You should be on a plane, on your way to Geneva.
你现在应该坐飞机去日内瓦
He went through with it, Saul.
他得手了,索尔
He killed Akbari. Brody did.
他杀了阿克巴里,布洛迪做到了
What are you talking about?
你这是什么意思
He completed the mission after all.
他到底还是完成了任务
How do you know this?
你怎么知道
Because I just spoke to him.
我刚跟他通过话
He called me from Akbari's office.
他从阿克巴里的办公室打过来的
And you believed him?
你信他说的话
What do you mean?
什么意思
You heard me. Yes, I believed him.
你知道我什么意思,对,我信他说的话
'Cause if I were Akbari,
如果我是阿克巴里
and I just learned about a CIA operation in my backyard,
刚刚听说自家后院有中情局行动
I'd want to drop a net over it immediately.
我肯定会立即布上安全网
That's not what's happening here.
这里的情况不是这样
You don't know that.
那可说不准
Where's Brody now?
布洛迪目前在哪
On his way here.
正赶过来
Well, don't dismiss the possibility
他有可能正带着安全部队
that he's leading security forces to your location right now.
朝你的方向去呢,别忽略这点
Is there even one person on the planet you trust, Saul?
这世界上还有你肯相信的人吗,索尔
You are aware what happens if you're caught?
你知道如果你被抓住是什么下场吧
I'm aware.
我知道
We will be forced to deny all knowledge of you.
我们会被迫装作完全不认识你
There will be no negotiating your release.
也不会进行谈判,让他们放了你
So be it.
就这样吧
For Christ's sake, Carrie,
行行好,卡莉
even if you're right about Brody...
就算你对布洛迪的看法没错
...he'll never make it out of Tehran.
他也绝不可能活着走出德黑兰
We might if we go now.
我们现在走可能还有机会
We might if you authorize the extraction plan.
如果你批准撤离计划,我们或许能活着回去
You know I have to get confirmation of Akbari's death first.
我得先确认阿克巴里是否真的死了
Then confirm it already.
那就赶紧确认去
Get Javadi on the line.
给贾瓦迪打电话
Get out. Get out. Out. Out. Get out.
出来,赶紧,快出来
Out. Go. Go.
出来,走
Walk. Walk.
往前走
Go. Turn around.
走,转身
Okay.
好了
Give me your phone. Phone.
把电话给我,电话
Give me your phone. Give me your phone.
把电话给我
Come on.
快点
Come on.
快来啊
Move over. I'm driving.
挪过去,我来开车
Jesus. You scared the shit out of me.
老天,被你吓尿了
I had to make sure you weren't being followed.
我得先确定你没被跟踪
Where we going?
咱们去哪
To switch cars.
去换车
Mine's on the other side of the park.
我的车在公园另一侧
Then out of the city, heading east.
然后出城,朝东走
East?
往东
To a safe house in Garmsar.
去加姆萨尔的安全屋
And after that?
然后呢
Then, after that, it's up to Saul.
然后就是索尔的事了
Get down.
趴下
It's not a trick.
是真的
You're 100% sure?
你百分百肯定吗
100%.
对
Akbari's dead.
阿克巴里死了
Well, I'll be damned.
还真让他弄死了
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Brody?
布洛迪吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Come on, Saul.
得了,索尔
You're working on a plan to get him out of the country as we speak.
你们现在一定正计划把他弄出境呢
That plan was scrapped six days ago.
那计划六天前就废止了
Good. Because I was just put in charge of the manhunt,
很好,我刚被任命负责抓捕行动
which means I need him arrested
所以得抓到他
and in front of a magistrate by tomorrow morning.
明一早就得送交法院
I told you, I don't know where he is.
我告诉你了,不知道他在哪里
I don't think you appreciate the situation here.
恐怕你不明白目前的局势
The longer he eludes us,
他逃亡越久
the weaker I look and the less chance
我就显得越无能
I have of being chosen to replace Akbari.
接替阿克巴里的机会也就越渺茫
He's with Carrie, isn't he?
他和卡莉在一起对吧
That's why you're acting so damn cagey.
所以你们才这么讳莫如深
Listen to me.
听我说
You and I have to consider the worst case scenario here.
我们得做好最坏的打算
Which is what?
怎么讲
That he and Carrie are captured together.
万一他和卡莉一起被抓
Once that happens,
一旦这样
I lose the ability to control events on the ground.
我可收拾不了这个烂摊子
Tell me where he is
告诉我他在哪儿
and at least I can protect your girl.
至少我可以保护你的爱将
I'll get back to you.
一会儿打给你
Well?
你怎么看
The man's persuasive.
他的话有道理
What can I say?
我还能说什么
So you'd give them up?
换你的话,会考虑牺牲他们吗
I would.
会的
Even after what Brody managed to do today?
即便布洛迪今天虎穴擒王吗
I guess I'd weigh that against the likelihood
我恐怕会做综合权衡
of him and Carrie making it to the safe house at all.
先考虑他俩能逃入安全屋的几率
Saul...
索尔
it's your last full day as director.
这是你最后一天任局长了
You might want to take your foot off the gas.
还是功成身退为好
No.
不
Initiate the extraction plan.
启动撤离计划
I was born in the desert.
我出生在沙漠里
You were?
真的吗
In the Mojave.
莫哈韦(加州西南沙漠)
It's where my old man was stationed.
我老爸在那里驻扎
The Air Ground Combat Center there.
陆战队空地作战中心
I can't believe I didn't know that.
我竟然不知道这故事
At least he's not around anymore.
还好他已经不在了
All this would've broke his heart.
不然我会让他心碎的
Car.
有车
Okay.
可以了
How much further?
还有多远
About 50 miles or so.
五十多英里吧
I need a bathroom.
我用下卫生间
Over there.
那边
We have breaking news right now,
现在插播爆炸新闻
out of Iran, where IRIB TV
伊朗国家电视台消息
is reporting the assassination of General Danesh Akbari,
伊朗革命卫队最高长官
the ranking officer in Iran's Revolutionary Guard
达尼什·阿克巴里将军遇刺
and leader of the Quds Force.
他还兼任圣城军司令
Scott.
斯科特
Details are still unconfirmed...
刺杀的详情尚有待证实
What's it gonna be?
如何行动
Afghanistan or Turkey?
从阿富汗还是土耳其
Uh, DEVGRU is pulling together an extraction team
海军特战队正在由阿富汗的赫拉特基地
from a squadron based in Herat, Afghanistan.
集结一支营救小队
Show me.
给我看具体计划
Got 16 men,
十六名队员
four helos, two Black Hawks, two Chinooks.
四架直升机,两架黑鹰,两架支奴干
Uh, Black Hawks
黑鹰直升机
into Iranian airspace here.
从这里进入伊朗领空
An initial flight plan has them diverting north at Torbat Heydariyeh.
飞行预案是由托布赫达里耶转向北飞行
Skirting the grid, it's all desert.
避开输电线,那一带均为戈壁
Making their way directly down this ridgeline to Carrie's coordinates.
从那里沿这条山脊直接飞到卡莉所在的方位
Total flying time from the base?
从基地出发的总飞行时间有多久
Approximately 210 minutes.
大约210分钟
And the Chinooks?
支奴干呢
I assume they're staying on the Afghan side to provide support?
我猜他们要留在阿富汗那边提供支援
In case the Black Hawks get into trouble,
以防黑鹰直升机遇到麻烦
and/or the Seals have to fight their way out of Iran.
接应海豹突击队从陆上杀出伊朗
I don't like the sound of that.
这主意可不怎么样
Neither does JSOC.
联合特种作战司令部也不想
I mean, the operation-- it's basically unrehearsed.
这次行动基本就没预演过
Iran's border installations
伊朗的边防设施
likely include the latest Chinese anti-stealth radar technology.
可能配有中国最新的反隐形雷达技术
I'll let the director know your concerns.
我会转告局长你的担忧
Would that still be Mr. Berenson?
局长还是贝伦森先生吧
Or is that now Mr. Lockhart?
还是已经换成洛克哈特先生了
That would still be Mr. Berenson.
目前还是贝伦森先生
For another...
他的任期还有...
11 hours and ten minutes.
十一小时零十分钟
Thanks.
谢了
Got cold fast.
天冷得真快
It did.
是啊
We could be here a couple of days, at least.
我们可能至少得在这里待好几天
There are worse places.
比这差的地方有的是
You want to tell me what's going on with you?
想谈谈你是怎么了吗
I just took a man's life today, Carrie.
我今天杀了人,卡莉
He was a bad guy, Brody.
他是个坏人,布洛迪
Yeah, I get that. Worse than bad.
是啊,我知道,穷凶极恶
He sent kids, chained together--
他把成千上万个孩子
tens of thousands of them-- into the Iraqi lines,
用铁链绑在一起,送去伊拉克前线
often to clear minefields.
很多时候是让他们清除雷区
Hello.
喂
You and Brody at the safe house?
你和布洛迪在安全屋吗
We are.
是的
You were right about him.
关于他你说得没错
He did what he said.
他没有食言
Tell him well done.
转告他干得漂亮
I will.
我会的
I'm gonna do what I said: get him out safely.
我也会说到做到,让他安全撤离
I'm scrambling a recovery team now.
我正在召集一支营救队
Thank you, Saul.
谢谢你,索尔
All goes well, they should be at your location before sunrise.
若一切顺利,他们应该日出前就能到
We'll be waiting.
我们会等着的
I myself am leaving for Germany in the morning.
我明早要动身去德国
See you at Ramstein.
拉姆施泰因见
See you there.
那里见
You asleep?
你睡着了吗
No.
没有
That was Saul.
刚才是索尔的电话
They're getting us out, tonight.
他们今晚会带我们离开
That was fast.
动作可真快
He wanted me to tell you well done.
他想让我转告你干得漂亮
Whatever that means.
有什么意义吗
It means a lot, coming from him.
从他嘴里说出来那可是意义非凡
So what happens next?
接下来怎么办
What do you mean?
什么意思
When we get home.
等我们到家后
What happens next?
接下来会怎样
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you want to happen?
你想怎样
Honestly?
老实说吗
I never expected to get this far.
我从没指望过能撑到现在
So I try not to think about it.
所以我尽量不去想以后的事
I've thought about it.
我想过
There was this man in Caracas.
加拉加斯有个人
He was a doctor.
他是位医生
He called me a cockroach.
他管我叫蟑螂
Unkillable, bringing misery wherever I go.
屡诛不灭,所到之处无不被我荼毒
That's harsh. But accurate.
这话真难听,但很准确
This was about redemption.
这是为了赎罪
Mine.
我的救赎
You said so, yourself.
你自己也说过
What a fucking joke.
真他妈是个笑话
It was about redemption.
这的确是赎罪
In what universe
什么混帐逻辑
can you redeem one murder by committing another?
告诉你通过杀更多的人来弥补杀人的错
You're a Marine, Brody.
你是海军陆战队员,布洛迪
The rules are different.
规矩就不一样了
I'm a lot of things.
我有很多身份
But I'm not a Marine anymore.
但我不再是海军陆战队员了
I haven't been for some time.
我已经脱离那个身份很久了
You were asked to do a mission
你响应召唤
on behalf of your country,
为祖国完成一项任务
and you did it.
并且成功了
Is that what you tell yourself?
你是这么以为的吗
That's what I believe.
我相信是这样的
Wind this up and point us in a direction?
如此收场,一路走到黑吗
If that's what you think,
如果你这么想
why'd you agree to do it in the first place?
一开始为什么会答应我们
That is becoming less and less fucking clear.
我现在是越来越想不明白了
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
What?
什么
I'm four months pregnant.
我怀孕四个月了
From our time at the lake.
那次我们在湖边的时候怀上的
Carrie, Jesus.
卡莉,天啊
As if things couldn't get more complicated, right?
好像我嫌事情还不够乱,是吧
You should've said something... Well, I'm saying it now.
你怎么不说,我现在说了
Don't.
别
Look, I don't know what happens back home either,
听着,我也不知道回去会怎样
what kind of a life we have or we don't have,
我们会过上怎样的生活
whether it's together or apart,
一起还是分开
but there will be a life.
但日子总要过下去
And I'm not sorry about that.
怀这个孩子我不后悔
Not for one single second. Because I happen to believe
一点也不,因为我偏偏相信
one of the reasons I was put on this earth
我来到这世上的理由
was for our paths to cross.
就是为了与你相遇
And, yeah, I know how crazy that sounds.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
Are you through yet?
你说完了吗
No.
没
Yes.
说完了
'Cause I don't think that sounds crazy at all.
我根本不觉得这疯狂
I think it sounds like the only sane fucking thing left to hold onto.
我觉得这是支撑我的最后一点理智的东西
Well, okay then.
那好吧
Wake up.
醒醒
They're here.
他们来了
Come on, hurry.
起来,快
Hello?
人呢
Brody, run.
布洛迪,快跑
Get down, now.
趴下,快
Lie flat. Hands behind your head.
躺平,手放脑后
Brody? Brody...!
布洛迪,布洛迪
Be quiet.
闭嘴
Listen to me.
听我说
I know Colonel Javadi,
我认识贾瓦迪上校
Majid Javadi. I said be quiet.
马吉德·贾瓦迪,给我闭嘴
Would you just call him before you do anything else?
你能先给他打个电话吗
There is no need to call anybody.
没必要打什么电话
But there is, please... The Colonel is aware.
有必要,求你了,上校知道这事
What?
什么
Hello.
喂
Tell me what just happened was part of the fucking plan.
告诉我,刚刚那也是计划一部分
Hold on a minute.
稍等
Can I have the room for a second?
可以回避一下吗
What's the matter, Carrie? What's going on?
怎么回事,卡莉,发生了什么
They just came and took Brody away.
他们把布洛迪抓走了
Who did?
谁干的
Quds Force operatives-Javadi's men.
圣城军,贾瓦迪的人
Well?
行啊
Would somebody please tell me what the fuck is happening here?
谁来跟我解释一下怎么回事
Fucking pussies, all of you.
你们这帮狼狈为奸的小人
Who called Javadi?
谁给贾瓦迪打的电话
Who ordered the helos back to Herat?
谁下令让直升机回赫拉特
I did.
是我
On whose authority?
谁授权的
The President's.
总统
You're out, Saul.
你出局了,索尔
I'm the director now.
现在我是局长
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
Bullshit.
放屁
The choice was to stonewall
你本可以按兵不动
until Brody got out of Iran.
直到布洛迪离开伊朗
Even if I thought that was a mistake?
即使我认为那样不对吗
He's an asset.
他是我们的人
We promised him safe passage.
我们答应护送他安全撤离
It's a sentimental idea, Saul. Always has been.
你太感情用事了,索尔,一直都是
That we're loyal to our people?
不出卖自己人叫感情用事吗
That our people come before the mission.
在你眼里自己人比任务还重要
Brody arrested is better for us
布洛迪被捕
than Brody back in America.
比让他回国对我们更有利
And better for Javadi's chances to head the IRGC.
那样贾瓦迪也更有可能成为卫队领袖
Actually, it's your legacy we're trying to protect, Saul.
其实我们是在保护你的珍宝,索尔
My legacy? Is that right?
我的珍宝,是这样吗
Honestly, I don't know what the fuck we're doing here anymore.
老实说,我已经无法理解我们他妈在干嘛了
Where were you going?
你准备去哪儿
Not to the airport, I'm guessing.
我猜不是去机场吧
No, to the Uncle's house?
不,去法拉叔叔家吗
Masud Sherazi?
马苏德·施拉吉
To hide out?
要躲起来吗
You've found a sympathetic ear there?
在那里找到同情你的人了吗
Don't you dare do anything to harm him.
你敢动他试试
No, you misunderstand me.
不,你误会我了
Do I?
是吗
You have,
是啊
from the very beginning.
从一开始就误会我了
I think you, of all the people, would understand
我想你比任何人都清楚
that no one's just one thing.
世上哪有那么纯粹的人
Where's Brody?
布洛迪在哪儿
In Evin Prison.
在伊文监狱
I need to see him.
我要见他
You can't.
不行
No one can.
没人能见他
He appeared this morning before a military tribunal
他今天早晨接受了军事法庭的审判
where he was sentenced to death by hanging.
被判处绞刑
What?
什么
I'm afraid so.
正是如此
Declared an enemy of the state.
军事法庭称他为伊朗公敌
Well you're insane if you think that's gonna happen.
如果你认为可以这样,一定是疯了
You have to stop it.
你得制止这件事
It's out of my hands, Carrie.
我没这个权利,卡莉
A public execution is scheduled for tonight.
今晚会公开绞死布洛迪
Tonight?
今晚
Tomorrow, to be precise.
确切说是明天
At 4 a.m.
凌晨四点
Just before the call to morning prayer.
就在晨祷开始之前
Well, you find a fucking way.
你他妈快想办法
Or what?
不然呢
What will you do, Carrie?
不然你会怎么做,卡莉
Burn it all down?
毁掉一切吗
Everything you worked for?
让你所有的努力都付之东流
And I don't mean what the CIA has worked for,
我不是指中情局所做的事
I mean you.
我说的是你
The plan is a success.
计划很成功
You and Brody pulled it off.
你和布洛迪成功了
N-Not if he dies.
他死了就是失败
More so, if he dies.
他死了,就更成功
I asked myself over and over,
我一遍遍问自己
from the moment I knew what you've gone through,
从我知道你经历的一切开始
the hardship, the self-abnegation,
你受的苦,你的自我牺牲
to lure me in.
只为了引我入局
Why?
为什么
Why would anyone do that to themselves?
为什么会有人这样虐待自己
Why would you?
你为什么这么做
And I think I know now.
现在我有答案了
It was always about him.
一切都是为了他
That's what you care about.
你在乎的是他
Maybe the only thing.
也许这是你唯一关心的
Who Brody is,
布洛迪是个怎样的人
that's for Allah to know.
真主阿拉自有明断
But what he did,
但他的所作所为
there can be no debate.
铁证如山
It was astonishing and undeniable.
骇人听闻,根本无可辩解
And what you wanted,
而你所希望的
which was for everyone to see in him
是让所有人同你一样
what you see.
看到真实的他
That has happened.
已经实现了
Everyone sees him through your eyes now--
所有人都借你之眼看清了他
Saul, Lockhart...
索尔,洛克哈特
the President of the United States.
美利坚合众国总统
Even me.
甚至是我
Take me to him.
带我去见他
I can't. Please.
我不能,求你了
He's at peace in his cell.
他在监狱里很平静
A kind of peace.
是一种禅定
Let that be.
随他去吧
At least let me talk to him.
至少让我跟他讲两句话
A phone call, two minutes.
打一个电话,就两分钟
All I'm asking for... is two minutes.
我所要求的,只是短短的两分钟
Hello?
喂
I want you to know I'm calling Saul
我得告诉你,马上咱们一挂电话
as soon as I hang up with you.
我就会打给索尔
He's gonna fix this cluster fuck,
他肯定会摆平这堆烂摊子
He's gonna bring in every fuck...
一切都会恢...
Carrie? Carrie... it's over.
卡莉,卡莉,一切都结束了
No.
不
Yeah.
是的
Not even the almighty Saul can stop it now.
神通广大的索尔也奈何不了这一切
No, you don't know that.
你怎么会知道
You're wasting your time.
你这是在浪费时间
Holding out false hope isn't helping anyone.
徒劳的幻想根本于事无补
I want it to be over.
我想结束这一切
Don't say that.
不许这么说
I'm okay.
我一切都好
I really am.
真的
And I want you to do something for me.
我希望你为我做件事
Anything.
什么事都行
Tonight, whatever happens,
今晚,不论如何
I don't want you to be there.
我都不希望你来
Brody...
布洛迪
I mean it.
我是认真的
Don't put yourself through that.
不要逼自己眼睁睁地看我离开
I have to be there.
我必须来
I will be there.
我肯定会来
I have to say good-bye now.
我必须挂电话了
Brody? Brody?
布洛迪,布洛迪
Can-can you ju...
你能不能
Can you just stay here?
你能不能再
Just... for...
再...等...
Just for a few more seconds.
几秒挂电话
Hello?
喂
Saul.
索尔
I know.
我知道
I just heard.
我刚听说了
Is there anything you can do?
你能帮忙吗
Believe me, I wish there was.
相信我,我也希望我可以
There must be something.
一定还有办法
I don't even work here anymore.
我都已经不在这里工作了
Plus, the president's weighed in.
况且,总统已经介入
What about... Amnesty International,
大赦国际那边呢
or-or-or Human Rights Watch?
或者人权观察呢
You know it's way too late for any of that.
现在找他们都已经太迟了
Oh, God.
天啊
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Let's go back.
回去吧
No.
不
Brody! Brody!
布洛迪,布洛迪
Brody!
布洛迪
Brody!
布洛迪
What did you bring me?
你给我带了什么
They were out of baguettes, so I got croissants instead.
法棍卖完了,所以我买了牛角面包
Did you see this?
你看到这个了吗
I did.
看了
What do you think?
你怎么想的
I think we should buy this place and never leave.
我觉得应该把这地方买下来,住一辈子
"In a stunning development at the Geneva summit,
日内瓦会议取得一项惊人的进展
Iranian diplomats have offered IAEA inspectors
伊朗外交官同意国际原子能机构检查员
full and unfettered access to the regime's nuclear sites
不受限制地进入该国核设施
in exchange for the lifting of economic sanctions." Saul...
以换取撤销对其的经济制裁,索尔
this is you.
是你
You did this.
是你做的
Not just me.
不是我一个人
It's unbelievable.
简直难以置信
It's your whole life.
这是你的毕生追求
It's your crowning achievement.
是你无尚光荣的成就
Only cost me my career.
但赔上了我的事业
Well... yeah, but it's a hell of a way to go out.
没错,是离开那鬼地方的好办法
Come with me to Washington.
跟我一起去华盛顿
I told you, I'm going to go to New York.
我说过,我要去纽约
I'm gonna set up the apartment.
我会安排好寓所
It's only gonna be for a couple days.
只住几天而已
I am not setting foot in that building,
我不会再踏进那栋楼一步
and neither should you after the way they treated you.
你被他们如此对待,也不该去
It's the annual commemorative ceremony.
这可是年度追思会
We've got 132 new stars to put up on that wall.
我们又多了132名烈士
Did you make a plan to see Carrie?
你做好见卡莉的准备了吗
I called a couple times.
我给她打过几次电话
I left messages.
留过言
I never heard back.
毫无回应
Hmm. Strange.
奇怪
She's probably just busy. You know how it is.
她可能只是太忙了,你懂的
You can go right in. He's waiting for you.
你可以直接进去,他正在等你
Thank you.
谢谢
Carrie.
卡莉
Mr. Director.
局长先生
Please, have a seat.
请坐
You look well.
你看上去不错
If large.
胖了点
I assume we lose you to maternity leave soon?
你很快就要休产假了吧
I'll probably need a few hours off.
我可能只需要离开几个小时
That is some news coming out of Geneva.
日内瓦有新消息传过来
It's amazing.
太棒了
Saul was right.
索尔说的没错
Javadi's proven immensely successful
贾瓦迪非常成功地
at influencing Iranian policy at the highest levels.
在最高层左右了伊朗的政策
Well, one thing about Saul-- he's usually right.
这就是索尔,他通常是对的
I couldn't keep him on, Carrie.
我没办法留他,卡莉
I hope you understand why.
我希望你能了解个中缘由
Maybe we can agree to disagree on that.
也许我们可以对此各持己见
That's funny. What?
真有意思,什么
"Agree to disagree."
各持己见
That's exactly how he would have put it.
他肯定也会那么说
Back to Javadi, though.
说回贾瓦迪
Have you done any thinking about what we discussed last week?
你考虑过我们上周说的事吗
I have... and you're right.
我想过了,你说的没错
My being in Istanbul would make running Javadi easier.
我呆在伊斯坦布尔更方便控制贾瓦迪
It's arguably the premier posting in the region.
这可以说是那一地区的最高官衔
And you'd be Station Chief.
你将是站长
The youngest in the history of the Agency.
局里史上最年轻的一位
Can I handpick my people?
我能自己选人吗
Up to a point.
有一定限制
I'd like you to keep Tony Shadid on as deputy,
我会让托尼·沙迪德留任副站长
in order to smooth the transition.
以实现平稳过渡
I can live with that.
没问题
Then you're in.
那就可以了
I'm in.
就这么办
Excellent.
非常好
Excellent.
非常好
Uh, well, we'll discuss a timeline
我们会在接下来的几周
over the next few weeks. Great.
定下时间表,很好
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thank you.
谢谢
Um, Sir? Yes?
长官,什么事
About the commemorative ceremony on Friday...
关于周五的纪念仪式
What about it?
怎么了
I think Nicholas Brody deserves a star.
我觉得尼古拉斯·布洛迪该记一功
He fulfills the criteria, sir.
他满足条件了,长官
Putting aside your personal connection to him.
把你跟他的私人关系先放一边
He was an Agency asset
他是中情局的线人
who died while serving his country.
为国捐躯了
I'll stop you there. Heroically, in my opinion.
别再说了,我觉得他很英勇
First of all, he wasn't technically
首先,理论上讲
an employee of the C.I.A.
他不是中情局的雇员
Well...technically?
理论上讲
Come on.
得了吧
Second of all, his actions previous to the Tehran mission
其次,他之前在德黑兰任务中的行动
cast a long shadow.
造成了长久的后患
Sir, he was a U.S. Marine who was captured and tortured
长官,他是一名被俘后受了八年折磨的
for eight years.
美军陆战队员
Who are we to stand in judgment?
我们凭什么对他抱有偏见
No one's judging him.
没人对他有偏见
I'm just not memorializing him on the walls of this building.
我不能把他刻在这栋楼的功勋碑上
That's where I draw the line.
这是我的底线
Is this gonna be an ongoing problem between us?
我们会为此产生隔阂吗
No, sir.
不会,长官
We'll have to see. I don't know.
看看情况吧,我也不知道
I got to go.
我得挂了
Can I have one of those?
能给我一支吗
No. Oh, just give me one.
不行,行啦,就给我一支吧
I won't light it.
我不会点的
Something ailing you?
有烦心事吗
Lockhart.
是洛克哈特
What did he do? Besides fuck over Saul.
他又干什么了,除了撵走了索尔
He just gave me Istanbul. Station Chief.
他把伊斯坦布尔交给我了,让我做站长
Holy crap. I know.
我靠,没错
That's bad?
这是坏事吗
No.
是好事
This is bad.
这个是坏事
Well, it's a little late for second thoughts.
现在再改主意好像有点晚了
Yeah, no shit. So, what's bad about it?
可不是吗,那有什么不好的
I just didn't think it through.
我只是还没想清楚
I wanted it because of Brody, to have a part of him.
我想要这个孩子是因为布洛迪,留下他的种
I think they call that love.
这应该叫爱吧
It took getting this far, to the fucking endgame,
可我花这么长时间,直到一切都结束
to realize it's...
才意识到
...it's impossible.
那是不可能的
Why?
为什么
Quinn, I can't be a mother. Because?
奎恩,我不是做母亲的料,为什么呢
Because of me. Because of...my job.
因为我就是这样,因为我的工作
Because of...
因为
my problems.
我的一些问题
Everyone has problems.
人人都有问题
I'll be a great Station Chief.
我会成为一个出色的站长
I'll be fearless,
我可以无所畏惧
obsessed, ruthless if I have to be--
可以死缠烂打,可以冷酷无情
all the same reasons...
也是因为这些原因
I can't...
我没办法
That kid is a gift.
那孩子是上天赐给你的
You have one, right?
你有孩子,是不是
I fucked it up.
但我全搞砸了
And it would be really sad to see you do the same thing.
要是看着你重蹈我的覆辙,我会很伤心
Why even bother? You order the same thing every time.
何必看菜单呢,你每次都点一样的
I know I do,
确实
but in my heart I want to spread my wings and soar.
但我的内心深处是渴望天马行空的
Get a grip.
差不多得了
All hail. Please.
别来无恙啊,行啦
It's all anybody in the building's talking about:
这楼里人人都在议论
Iran opening its fist.
说伊朗已经开始示好了
You know what they're calling you?
你知道他们管你叫什么吗
The Maestro.
一代宗师
We got lucky. Very lucky.
我们只是走运,非常走运
Yeah. Meanwhile, Senator Lockhart will be dining out
对,而且洛克哈特参议员下半辈子
on our luck for the rest of his natural-born life.
都能靠着我们这运气到处骗吃骗喝
I'm only surprised they didn't shit-can you, too.
我只是奇怪他们居然没把你也给处理了
Ah. You have all the qualifications:
你可是满足所有的条件
experience, loyalty, discretion.
经验,忠诚,判断力
Well, you're better off in the private sector, no doubt about it.
毫无疑问,你去私营企业一定会如鱼得水
Come join me.
来跟着我混吧
I don't think so. Sure?
算了吧,你确定吗
One phone call, triple your salary.
打个电话,薪水涨三倍
Nah. I'm a lifer.
不了,我就军人的命
Door's always open, if you change your mind.
如果你改变心意,随时欢迎
I didn't know any better,
要不是我了解情况
I'd say you were missing us already.
还以为你想我们了
Yeah, you are, and you'd come back, wouldn't you,
肯定想我们了,你会回来的,对吧
if Lockhart came begging?
只要洛克哈特求你
Never.
才不会
In a heartbeat.
没准说时迟来时快
So, what can I get you?
要点些吃的吗
He'll have a plain waffle, hold the whipped butter.
他要一份原味松饼,加点发泡奶油
He'll have the same.
他也一样
Two Old Schools, comin' up.
俩守旧派,马上来
Hello there.
你好呀
Carrie? Hi. I forgot you were coming.
卡莉,我忘了你们要来
Yeah, we got all of Maggie's old stuff,
我们把麦琪的旧东西都带来了
including the world's heaviest crib.
包括那个全世界最重的婴儿床
Gosh, that's a lot of... things.
天呐,东西真多
Yeah, it seems like it,
对,东西是多
but you end up needing all of it, so...
不过你都会用上的,所以...
What's this?
这是什么
It's a Bjorn. It's easy.
婴儿背带,很好用
It is?
是吗
Yeah, she sleeps right here,
是,她可以睡在这里
against your chest.
贴着你胸口
It's like a reverse backpack.
就像把背包背在前面
You'll get the hang of it.
你会学会的
Do you have a rocking chair?
你有摇椅吗
I was thinking I would make a rocking chair.
我还想自己做一个呢
Make it?
自己做
Well, I need a project. I'm antsy,
我得做个计划
you know, waiting for this girl.
眼巴巴盼着她的快生
So, how was the ultrasound?
超声波检查的情况如何
Uh, it was good. Yeah.
很好
They said...
医生说
the baby's perfect.
孩子情况很好
That should be a good thing, right?
这是大好事,对吧
Maggie, I'm not gonna need your stuff.
麦琪,我不需要你的东西
Why?
为什么
I'm moving...
我要搬去
to Istanbul.
伊斯坦布尔
You're moving to Istanbul? When?
你要去伊斯坦布尔,什么时候
Soon. Right after she's born.
很快,就在孩子出生后
Will she come with you in the Bjorn?
那就用婴儿背背着她走嘛
I can't keep her.
我没法抚养她
That's what I'm saying.
真的
Don't... now don't you say that.
不准说这种话
It's sick, I know, but...
我知道这样没人性,但是
I can't.
没办法
Yes, you can.
你可以的
Come on, you guys know better than anyone
拜托,你们比谁都清楚
how bad it gets with me.
孩子和我一起得多惨
Carrie, I've been thinking about this.
卡莉,这个我想过
A lot.
想了很多
I think...
我觉得
she's going to ground you.
她会让你活得更加真实
Make you focus. Be healthy.
集中你的注意力,变得健康
And I think you will be astonished
你会为自己
by the love you have for her.
深深的母爱而震撼
Well, there's no sign of that.
我不这么觉得
There will be.
会的
No, really.
不,真的
I... I don't feel love.
我感觉不到爱
All I feel...
只觉得
is scared.
害怕
Two tours in Baghdad,
你敢两度涉险巴格达
now a baby is bringing you to your knees?
一个婴儿就能让你投降吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是的
Look, can we just take this day by day?
不能慢慢来吗
You are not leaving this kid,
你不能放弃这个孩子
not like your mother did to you. Dad!
不能重蹈你妈妈的覆辙,爸
You don't want her...
你不要她
I'll take her.
我要
You would do that?
你说真的吗
Bet your life.
我发毒誓
Okay, everybody slow down.
你俩别急
Can we please just see how you feel
咱们能不能等孩子生下来
after the baby's born? Scared...
再看看你感觉如何,害怕
is how I feel. I know.
就这个感觉,我知道
And...
而且
and sad.
还很悲伤
I'm so fucking scared.
我太他妈害怕了
Matthew Rogers...
马修·罗杰斯
Amanda Salazar...
阿曼达·萨拉查
Anne Schofield...
安妮·斯考菲尔德
Henry Stinson...
亨利·斯廷森
Katherine Sullivan...
凯瑟琳·萨利文
Kenneth Unger...
肯尼斯·昂格尔
Cynthia Volk...
辛西娅·沃尔克
and Vanessa Wendenberg.
以及温妮莎·文登博格
No matter when or where they served...
无论他们在何时何地精忠报国
no matter if their names are known to the world
无论他们的名字为世人所知
or only to us...
还是仅为我们熟悉
each cherished colleague remains a constant source
每一位挚爱的同僚皆为
of inspiration and courage.
士气不竭之源泉
They all heard the same call to duty,
他们为同一个使命所召唤
and they all answered it
并且欣然接受
without hesitation.
义无反顾
They are...
他们是
our heroes.
我们的英雄
They are...
他们是
America's heroes.
美国的英雄
And that's how we'll remember them.
我们将如此铭记他们
I ask for a moment of silence.
请大家默哀片刻
Thank you. That concludes the ceremony.
谢谢,典礼到此结束
The reception will be held in the upstairs lobby.
招待会在楼上大厅举行
I'm gonna sit here a while.
我想在这里坐一会儿
I'm so sorry for your loss.
请节哀
He gives a nice speech.
演讲很感人
He's a politician.
他是职业政客
How are you?
你还好吗
Okay.
还行
I heard about Istanbul.
伊斯坦布尔的事我听说了
Word gets around.
消息传得真快
That's wonderful.
很不错
It's what you always wanted.
是你一直以来的心愿
You deserve it.
你应得的
This is wrong.
这不对
That's plain wrong.
明显不对
How many times have you heard me say it?
你听我说过吧
When it's over, it's over.
结束了,就是结束了
Pull down the shades and go home.
卷铺盖卷走人
But you won, Saul.
但你赢了,索尔
You won.
你赢了
Did I?
是吗
I guess I did.
可能吧
Carrie?
卡莉
There's a situation.
有这么个情况
The director's asking for you in Ops 4.
局长让你去四号情报室
Saul.
索尔
Well, you're needed.
他们找你
Good luck in New York.
祝你在纽约好运
Take care.
保重
Bye.
再见
Good-bye.
再见