手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 真爱如血 > 真爱如血第三季 > 正文

真爱如血第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第7集 打着灯笼也难找的老婆

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

How's my cousin Sookie? She's good.

我表妹苏琪还好吗,她很好
Be sure and tell her I said hey.
别忘了替我问候她
There's no place for me in that world anymore.
那个世界已没有我的容身之地了
I got me a drug dealer.
我逮了一个毒贩
Guess who turned out to be unworthy of our trust?
猜猜看,谁才是完全不值得信任的人
My dear, you will kill him. No!
宝贝儿,你把他就地解决了吧,不
I'm very close to getting something I've wanted
我就要得到还是人类的时候
since I was still human.
就渴望得到的东西
Do not get in my way.
别妨碍我
What are you? I can hear people's thoughts.
你是什么东西,我会读心术
And what on earth makes that light come out of your hands?
你究竟是怎么从手上发出白光的
I don't know.
不知道
What have you done to yourself?
你究竟干了些什么
I finally got free of you.
我终于摆脱你了
She's all done with you, Herveaux.
她跟你已经没关系了,哈韦欧
She went and found herself a real wolf.
她找到了一个真正的狼人
I want you to accept my proposal of marriage.
恳请你接受我的求婚
I've turned you down countless times.
我拒绝你的次数都数不清了
You framed me.
你居然陷害我
So I renounce all allegiance to you.
我宣布不再效忠于你
So yes or not? Goddamn it.
同意还是不同意,该死
Oh, splendid!
太棒了
Come on. Let's just have a little taste.
求你了,我们就尝点味道
Suck whatever's left.
把他所有的血都吸干吧
My back's shot from all the years I spent in the ring
我在场子里那些年,腰背彻底毁了
and now it's your turn.
现在该你了
Somebody here to see you. Who the hell are you?
有人来找你,你他妈的是谁
I'd appreciate it if you'd leave me and my fiancé alone.
你能不骚扰我和我未婚夫,我就谢谢你了
Come on! Let's get the hell out of here!
我们先离开这个鬼地方
I am not leaving here without Bill.
我不会丢下比尔走掉的
Just find us a way out of here.
赶紧想办法逃出去吧
I need know if there is any dogfighting.
我想知道附近是否有人斗狗
Over in Union Parish, towards the north end of Bernice.
听说最近在联合教区至博尼斯北部有情况
I'm looking for Sookie Stackhouse.
我在找苏琪·斯塔克豪斯
You got a car? Yeah.
你有车吗,有
I love you, Bill Compton. I am not about to let you go!
我爱你,比尔·康普顿,我不想你死掉
This is all your fault.
都是你的错
No wonder Bill was drawn to you.
难怪比尔被你迷得七荤八素
You're delicious. Fuck you.
真是美味啊,去你妈的
I've never tasted anything like you.
我从没尝过这种味道的
What are you?
你究竟是什么
I'm the bitch that's gonna kill you.
姑奶奶我就是你的刽子手
Let me go.
放开我
Sookie.
苏琪
Do it. But...
动手,但...
Do it.
快动手
William.
威廉姆
I love you.
我爱你
You wouldn't know love if it kicked you in the fangs.
老娘一棍子下去,看你还怎么爱
Bill?
比尔
Bill?
比尔
Help!
救命
Help!
救命啊
Sookie. Shut the door.
苏琪,快关门
She had to have the key to the manacles.
手铐的钥匙一定在她身上
Is he dead? No.
他死了吗,没有
He's in real bad shape, but he's...
他看起来很惨,但还没有...
You sure? Because he looks dead.
你确定吗,他的样子像是死了
He isn't dead!
他没死
When vampires are dead, this is what they look like.
吸血鬼死了以后是这个样子的
Jesus Christ.
老天爷
Ladies, we've got to get out of here. There's wolves all over.
姑娘们,咱得赶紧走,这儿全是狼人
I know.
知道
Sookie, it's only a matter of time before they come back.
苏琪,他们马上就会找来的
I said, I know.
我说了,知道了
Please, help me wrap him up. What?
求你,帮我把他裹起来,扯淡
We ain't got that kind of...
我们才不会带这种...
I am not leaving here without him.
不带上他,我不会走的
Fuck.
妈的
Let's wrap him up in the tarp.
用油布把他裹起来
Oh, shouldn't have.
噢,不会吧
Vampire burrito?
吸血鬼馅玉米卷吗
For me?
做给我吃的吗
What can I do you for?
要帮忙吗
Here for the fights.
我是来找斗场的
What fights? There ain't no fights here.
什么斗场,这儿可没人打架
No?
没有吗
I was told there was gonna be some dogfighting here,
可有人告诉我这有斗狗的场子呢
and I was hoping to get in on the action.
我原本还想小试手气
You was told, huh?
有人告诉你是吧
By who?
Man didn't give me his name.
他没透露姓名
Told him I had money. He told me where I could go to spend it.
我说我有钱,他就说有个地方可以花
Now, you don't strike me as the dogfighting type.
看你这样不像是能参加斗狗的啊
Well, you got me all wrong,
那你真是不了解我了
because I love me some high-stakes gambling,
说到赌局,我就喜欢玩大的
and dogfighting's the ultimate sport for me.
而我最中意的莫过于斗狗了
And once you done it, you realize cards are for pussies.
和这个一比,扑克就是给娘们儿玩的
Well, like I already told you, ain't no fights here.
还是那句话,这里没有什么斗场
Look, I got money to burn.
我有花不完的钱
I'll give you some.
不会亏待你的
Don't you even think about it.
别想耍花样
You a cop? No, no, no. I swear.
你是警察吗,不不,我发誓
Show me your gun.
把枪交出来
If you are a cop, you sure as shit ain't carrying a cop's gun.
如果你是警察,肯定不会傻到带配枪
I told you, I ain't a cop.
我说了,我不是警察
Turn your shit around and go.
赶紧掉头给我滚蛋
But...Do it and I will let you live.
但...赶紧滚,我就放你一条活路
All right.
好,好
All right, easy. All right.
好,别激动,这就走
Easy.
别激动
Debbie, just let everybody else go,
黛比,放他们几个走
take the vamp with them.
让他们带上这个吸血鬼
You and me, we can talk. Fuck you.
我们俩好好谈谈,去你妈的
I'm the one with the fucking gun. Ain't no one going nowhere.
枪在老娘手里,你们他妈的谁都别想跑
Sweetheart...I ain't your sweetheart no more.
宝贝,我早不是你的宝贝了
Now give me a minute to think.
别吵,让我理清思路
I didn't want to do this. Calm down, Debbie. Pull it together.
我不想开枪,冷静啊,黛比,要理智
Fuck, I can't. I need some more V.
妈的,理智不起来,我要吸血鬼的血
Maybe this vamp still has some blood left in him.
或许这只吸血鬼身上还有血可榨
Don't even think about it, bitch.
想都不要想,贱人
Oh, you sure picked a dumb-ass time to call me bitch, bitch.
要惹毛老娘,你可挑错时间了,臭婊子
Hey now, Sook. Don't do that. Sookie, I got this.
苏琪,这时候别冲动,苏琪,我了解她
You ain't got shit.
你他妈了解个屁
Yes I do, ain't no way you're pulling that trigger. This ain't you.
我知道你不会扣动扳机的,你不是这样的人
These people killed my packmates.
这些人渣残杀我的族人
It's that V talking.
这是毒瘾作祟
This isn't who you are. It's an eye for an eye.
你不想这样的,这只是以牙还牙
Only way they can pay us back is with their lives.
用他们的命来祭奠我族人的亡灵
Alcide, I've been listening in
埃尔希德,我在听她的想法
and she ain't exactly misrepresenting herself.
她并非完全被毒瘾左右
Okay, freak.
你个变态
Your mind-reading shit's getting real fucking old.
你那一套读心的把戏早他妈过时了
Debbie. Debbie, look at me. Look at me.
黛比,黛比,看着我
You loved me once. I know you did.
我知道你曾深爱过我
I'd have given up everything for you,
我情愿为你付出所有
but you wouldn't even give me a baby.
你却不肯给我一个孩子
Sorry. Oh, you're sorry?
抱歉,你抱歉什么
What happened to, "I won't bring one of our kind in the world"
"我不想世上再多一个狼人"的借口呢
It's too fucking late for you to be sorry.
你他妈现在抱歉太晚了
It's never too late.
永远不会太晚
You want to talk about it, we can talk about it.
如果你愿意,我们可以商量
Back off. Listen to me, Sook.
退后,听我说,苏琪
I'll take her out when she ain't looking.
我会趁她不备,把她拖出去
Tara, don't.
泰拉,别
There ain't no going back.
我们再也回不去了
This is who I am now. No, baby.
这才是我现在的身份,不,宝贝
It's just a scar. We all got scars.
那不过是个伤疤,谁都有伤疤
If she shoots him, we're next, and I'm not gonna die here.
她开枪杀人,我们都逃不了,我不要死在这
Give me the gun. That was your last step.
把枪给我,再往前一步我就开枪
You ain't getting another. Debbie.
不许再靠近,黛比
I don't care what you do, Sook. Just distract her for me.
苏克,不管你用什么办法,别让她注意我
Fuck you. Bitch, I'll kill you.
我操,臭婊子,我要杀了你
Go ahead and try. Get off of me.
你试试,放开我
What the hell is going on in here?
这里他妈的怎么回事
Fuck!
Oh, my God!
天哪
Oh, my fucking God!
我的老天哪
Sorry, Debbie.
黛比,抱歉
He didn't leave me any choice.
他让我别无选择
You... You had a choice.
你,你已经做出选择了
And you picked the fucking fangbanger
你选择了那个该死的尖牙控
over one of your own?
抛弃了你的族人
Go on. Get him in the van.
快,把他弄到车上去
I'll be right out.
我马上就出来
Tara, keep the ends wrapped up tight.
泰拉,两头的布要揪紧
So, what's it gonna be...
那么,你想怎样
sweetheart?
亲爱的
You gonna kill me too?
连我也要干掉吗
You fucking better,
你他妈的最好杀了我
because if you don't,
如果你放我活路
I'll sniff you out.
我绝对不放过你
I will.
我会的
I will come after you,
我会来找你
and I will
不干掉你
hunt you down.
誓不罢休
I believe you.
我相信你的话
You got him?
你一人扛得住吗
All the V I got in me is making me strong.
吸血鬼的血让我更加强壮
Plus, the fucking fanger's
而且,这个尖牙鬼
lost a lot of weight in blood, so...
失血过多,体重也轻了很多
Is the V making you insensitive as well or is that just you?
是喝了血让你这么野蛮,还是你本性就如此
He left me for dead.
他对我可是见死不救
Well, two wrongs don't make a right.
他错了,你不能跟着错
Come on. Close the door.
快走,把门关上
I'm riding in the back with Bill. Sook, He ain't gonna make it.
我和比尔坐后面,苏克,他撑不过去的
Don't do this to yourself. Close the door!
你别这样,把门关上
All right, let's go. We got company.
走吧,后面还有追兵
Oh, shit.
我靠
You need a faster van.
这车也太慢了
Did you just...? Yeah.
你刚刚...是啊
Motherfucker!
操他妈的
You all right?
你没事吧
No, it's just funny.
没事,只是很搞笑
Never really thought I was smart enough to get depressed,
我以为,以我这样的情商是绝不会郁闷的
but here I am.
今天却郁闷惨了
Is this still about Crystal?
还是克莉斯多的事吗
Just got all these questions spinning around in my head.
这些问题在我脑海里,一直挥之不去
I don't know what to do with them.
我不知道怎么办
Like?
比如说
Well, like why is it that I barely know her,
比如说,为什么我还不了解她
but I already love her?
却已经爱上她了
And who the fuck is that dick she's living with?
还有和她住在一起的那个混蛋是谁
And why would someone like her put up with that shit?
像她那样的人,怎么能忍受那种混蛋
And also, do you think she's named after the champagne?
还有,你说她的名字是不是来源于香槟
Because I'm thinking she was.
我是这样觉得的
J, she's from Hotshot. Yeah.
杰,你在快车支援时遇见她,对啊
She's probably named after
她的名字可能来源于
that drug that keeps the town afloat.
那种镇子上很流行的毒品
No, no way.
不,不可能
I'll bet you 100-to-1 her middle name's "Meth."
我跟你打赌,她的中间名百分百是"冰毒"
You're a Christian, Hoyt. That ain't cool, to judge.
霍伊特,你是基督教徒,不要评判别人
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道,抱歉
Look, I'm just trying to snap you out of it. That's all.
我只是想让你振作起来,就这样
And I appreciate it, but it ain't gonna work.
我很感激,但是没用的
Hey, you remember that dealer that you took down
你还记得你上周在突袭行动中
last week at the bust?
抓捕的毒贩吗
I just told you, it ain't gonna work.
我跟你说了,没用的
Reminding me of last week's glory
让我想起上周的光荣事迹
ain't gonna change the fact that this week
并不能改变这周
ain't done shit for me yet.
发生在我身上的烂事
Well, you think they still got him down at the jail?
你觉得他现在还在监狱里吗
I think so, yeah.
应该在吧,我觉得
Well, why don't you go down there and talk to him?
那你为什么不去找他谈谈
He's the best shot you got at getting answers about Crystal,
他是解答克莉斯多问题的最佳人选
and he's just sitting down there at the jail
他现在就在监狱里
locked up waiting for you.
等着你去找他
That's genius is what that is.
这就是所谓的天才啊
Oh, bubba.
好老弟
I knew you and me being roommates
我就知道,我跟你做室友
wasn't gonna suck forever.
永远不会倒霉
May I come in?
我能进来吗
Summer. I'm just kidding.
莎莫,我开玩笑的
I'm not a vampire like your last girlfriend.
你前女友是吸血鬼,我可不是
Girlfriend?
女友
I baked biscuits.
我做了点心
My great-gram's recipe,
照我祖母的食谱做的
still warm from the oven,
刚从烤箱里拿出来,还热着呢
butter churned by hand,
我亲手搅拌的黄油
and homemade strawberry preserves I picked myself
还有我亲自从教会花园采摘的草莓
from the church-house garden.
做成的草莓酱
This place could use some sprucing up, huh?
这地方应该打扫打扫了吧
What? Oh, no, nothing.
怎么,没什么
I just wasn't expecting you, that's all.
我只是没想到你会来
I know, and maybe I should have called first.
我知道,我应该先打个电话的
But, Hoyt Fortenberry,
但是,霍伊特·福坦巴里
I had the most amazing time with you the other night,
我和你度过了我一生最美妙的夜晚
and then yesterday,
昨天
I sat by the phone waiting for you to call,
我坐在电话机旁等你的电话
and you didn't.
但是没等到
Yeah. I got off of work late, and I should have.
我很晚才下班,本该给你打的
Because I woke up this morning, it hit me.
今早我醒来,我突然想通了
"Summer,"I said,
"莎莫"我对自己说
"why play games?"
"为什么不直接一点"
And then I decided
然后我决定
that I was gonna declare my feelings for you,
我要向你表白
and let the chips fall where they may.
不管别人的流言蜚语
And if you don't feel the same way about me,
如果你对我没什么感觉的话
well, then that will be your loss.
那就是你的损失了
So here it goes.
所以,我要说
I like you, Hoyt.
我喜欢你,霍伊特
I wanna be your girlfriend,
我希望做你的女友
and I really want you to taste my biscuits.
也希望你尝尝我做的点心
Uh...
呃...
Those biscuits?
有点心
Oh, mama.
额滴娘啊
Hey, are you Summer?
你就是莎莫
You told your roommate about me?
你和室友说起过我
Summer, these are...
莎莫,这味道简直...
Hoyt, I'm telling you, this one here,
霍伊特,你小子有福了,这个妞
she's gonna make a great grandmama one day.
可是打着灯笼也找不着的好老婆
She's a keeper.
千万别错过哦
Thanks for your vote. Oh, you earned it.
多谢美言,你名副其实嘛
You eat, I'll spruce.
你吃吧,我收拾下屋子
Hadley.
海德莉
Your Majesty.
女王陛下
I wish you didn't have to see me like this.
真不希望让你看见我这样
The reason your human is trembling,
你的爱妾之所以吓得发抖
is because I've let her in on my plan.
是因为我让她加入了游戏
Which is?
什么游戏
Which is to sink my fangs into her and drink
刺入我的獠牙,吸食她的鲜血
until you tell me what it is about Sookie Stackhouse
直到你告诉我,苏琪·斯塔克豪斯
that has so obviously piqued your interest.
为何激起你如此强烈的兴趣
Sookie Stackhouse? I have no interest in her.
苏琪·斯塔克豪斯,我对她根本没兴趣
And if I drink too much,
万一我吸得太多
well, so be it.
那就不好说了
Fine.
好啊
So be it. Really?
随便好了,是吗
You've kept this one around a long time.
这位爱妾,你宠幸已久
Must be some reason for that.
一定有原因吧
Why do you care about Sookie?
你为何对苏琪如此有兴趣
Because you do.
因为你
And because my King does.
还有我的国王,都对她有兴趣
Your King?
你的国王
Russell Edgington is the most duplicitous vampire
罗素·爱丁顿是全美洲,甚至全世界
in the Americas, maybe the world.
最两面三刀,老奸巨猾的吸血鬼
You honestly think you can trust him?
你真以为他可信吗
Like I can trust you?
那你就可信吗
The only vampire a vampire can trust
吸血鬼唯一能信任的同类
is the vampire he made.
就是他自己的血脉
I give her three stars.
味道真不错
What do you know about Sookie? Nothing.
你对苏琪有何了解,无可奉告
Please stop.
住口
I'll tell you.
我告诉你
Hadley, don't.
海德莉,不要
The Queen's confided in you?
女王对你吐露心声了吗
Some.
说过一点
But also...
而且
Sookie's my...
苏琪是我的...
my cous...cousin.
我的...表妹
Tell me.
告诉我
Hadley.
海德莉
Tell me, tell me.
告诉我,告诉我
Well, I certainly wasn't expecting that.
我万万没料到,竟是如此缘由
Hey, looks like we got a runner.
伙计们,怎么有只狗在外面跑
He belong to any of y'all? Ain't mine.
它是你们谁的,不是我的
Look at the size of the balls on that son of a bitch.
瞧这狗娘养的,那俩蛋真够大
We can't have dogs running around on the loose.
爷可不会放这些疯狗乱跑
Hey, you.
嘿,小子
That's right, you little fucker.
就是你,小傻逼
Who the hell let you out?
谁他妈放你出来的
Huh? Go get him, Bobby.
谁啊,抓住他,伯比
Look at you,
瞧瞧你
sitting all nice and pretty for me.
乖得发怂,正合我意
Heh-heh. Tell you what.
告诉你吧
You ain't gonna stand a chance in that ring.
套上这条狗链,你就插翅难飞了
No, you're not.
绝没可能
Bill? Bill.
比尔,比尔
No.
Give me some kind of sign if you're still with me.
如果你还有知觉,给我点提示吧
Oh, no.
哦,不
If you make it through this, you owe me.
如果这样救了你的命,可要记得你欠我
Come on, baby. Drink.
来吧,宝贝,快喝
Please.
尽情喝吧
Oh, thank you. Oh, God, thank you so much.
哦,谢谢,感谢上帝
Easy. Come on.
放松,慢慢来
Oh, my God.
哦,天哪
Cut it out, Bill!
停下,比尔
You need to try and relax.Relax?
你要试着放松点,放松
I ain't even breathed for a week.
整整一周,我大气不敢出一口
Then try to.
那就现在试试
Take a breath.
深吸一口气
You need it.
你需要这样
Greetings, T-Dub.
好啊,毒鬼
Remember me?
还记得我吗
Of course I do. You're the son of a bitch who put me in here.
化成灰也认得,就是你个婊子养的害我坐牢
I'm a cop. That's not what I hear.
我现在是警察,别人可不是这么说的
I'm almost a cop.
我就快转正了
And I'm here to interrogate you.
我是来这儿审问你的
Do I look like a rat to you?
我看着像告密的小人吗
Ain't nobody asking nobody to rat nobody out.
没人要你把谁供出来
I just...
我只是...
could you stop pacing like that?
你能不能别这么晃来晃去
No!
滚蛋
Look, man, all I wanna know about is Crystal.
听着,伙计,我只是想了解克莉斯多
My cousin?
我表妹
She's your cousin?
她是你表妹
Then you must know who that asshole she's living with is.
那你一定知道和她同住的那个混蛋是谁
That asshole is my...
那个混蛋是我的...
Oh, you're smart.
你真聪明
Well, I ain't saying another word.
我一个字都不会说了
Listen, T-Dub.
听着,毒鬼
I don't know Crystal very well,
我对克莉斯多不是很了解
but the little bit I do know her tells me
我只知道,她告诉过我
she is a good person in a bad situation.
她生性善良,却遭遇不幸
And I think she deserves better, don't you?
我只想让她幸福,你也这么想吧
I mean, you're family.
你们可是一家人
I'm gonna tell you what you wanna know.
你想知道什么就问吧
But you have got to bring me some meth.
但得给我弄点冰毒来
What the fuck? I-I can't do that, man.
搞什么飞机,我不能这么做,伙计
I've been in here without it for almost a week
我已经快一个星期没有吸毒了
and I cannot fucking take it no more.
已经忍无可忍了
What the hell, Stackhouse?
怎么回事,斯塔克豪斯
You ain't supposed to be back here.
你不该来这儿
Well, I'm just sweeping, you know?
我来这边打扫打扫
Yeah? Where's your broom?
是吗,扫帚呢
That's a good point.
说的也是
Those squad cars need washing again.
那些警车需要好好洗洗
I'm on it, boss.
马上去,头儿
Shit. Jason fucking Stackhouse. What the fuck am I gonna do?
狗日的杰森·斯塔克豪斯,我该怎么办
My heart bleeds for you.
我衷心同情你
Why don't you what you do best and shut up.
该干嘛就干嘛去,给我闭嘴
I'll be quick.
我马上回来
Cool. I'm just gonna check on Sook.
好的,我看看苏克
Hey, Sook.
苏克
Sook, you all right back there?
苏克,你还好吗
Shit. She ain't answering?
见鬼,她没吱声吗
Hey. It's still light out.
现在还是大白天呢
You open that, you're gonna...
要是打开门,就...
You think I give a fuck?
我他妈还管这个
What happened? You're fucking asking me?
怎么回事,你他妈的问我吗
We have to get her to a hospital.
必须马上送她去医院
Get out. But I can help.
给我滚,我可以帮忙
Get out!
Don't you fucking die on me, Sookie.
苏琪,千万别离我而去
Do not fucking die.
别离开我
Damn.
见鬼
Boy, you look mean.
天哪,你看着真凶
You sure do mind good.
脑子肯定灵光
You're gonna roll right onto your back
你先来个侧滚翻
and take it like a little girl later on, ain't you?
然后像对付小姑娘那样干掉它
I'm betting against you.
我会给你下注
All right, then.
好了
Slide on in here, teddy bear.
到里边去,小家伙
What the hell?
怎么回事
Doctor Sekuler to the ER.
希库尔医生请到急救室来
All right, let's go.
好,快点
All right, BP's dropping. She's gonna palp, let's go.
血压正在下降,她快挺不住了,快点
I'm sorry.
你们不能进去
Get ready to transfuse.
准备输血
Pressure's steady.
血压稳定
Two more in.
再准备两袋
Line is in.
开始输血
Here we go.
开始
Piggy-back it.
背驮式输血
Pressure's good. All right, I'll call the blood bank.
血压稳定,很好,我马上给血库打电话
Another four units on standby, just in case we need it.
再准备四袋血袋,以备不时之需
She's starting to seize. Okay, got it.
她有排斥反应,知道了
Pressure's accelerating.
血压升高
All right, let's get the cart in here.
好,把仪器推过来
Watch that line.
注意插管
Miss Thornton?
是索顿小姐吗
How is she?
她怎么样了
She's lost a lot of blood.
她失血过多
How much blood?
失了多少血
A lot.
很多
Oh, my god.
天啊
What about a transfusion? I mean, can't...
可以给她输血吗,不能就这么...
We tried. Her body rejected it.
输了,但她有排斥反应
Well, maybe you gave the wrong kind of blood?
会不会输错血型了
You checked her first, right?
你得先测下她的血型
You better not have taken a fucking guess.
别根据经验判断
Your friend doesn't have a blood type.
你朋友没有血型
What? Everybody has a blood type.
什么,每个人都有血型
Exactly.
确实
But for whatever reason, we couldn't establish hers
但由于某些原因,我们测不出她的血型
and we are running out of time.
时间又很紧急
So I put in an order for o-negative.
我就给她输了O型血
O-neg is universal donor.
O型血是万能血
But your friend...
但你朋友
I have never seen a reaction like that before.
我从未见过这种反应
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm afraid you're gonna have to notify the family.
恐怕你们要通知她家里人了
Piece of shit.
混蛋
Don't even die good.
死得这么难看
Bring in the next one.
带下一个上来
Tommy, mama loves you.
托米,妈妈爱你
Get up, boy.
上场吧,伙计
Fifty dollar riding.
我下五十刀
Go, Tommy. Take it to him, Tommy.
去吧,托米,干掉他,托米
Oh, boy.
天啊
Motherfucker!
混蛋
Git. Go. Git.
去吧,伙计们
Come on, Tommy. Let's go.
加油,托米,快上啊
Go on, git. Get out of here.
快点,快离开这儿
Go, go, go.
快快快
Hey, you owe me 500 buck.
你还欠我五百刀
I don't owe you shit. Hey.
我才不欠你钱
Hey, son.
儿子
Don't you snarl at me.
别对我大吼大叫
Good dog.
乖狗狗
Good, good.
乖,真乖
Now get the fuck out of here.
现在离开这里
Give him your clothes.
快把衣服给他穿上
Don't you tell... Give him your clothes!
不要命令我... 把你的衣服给他
Sorry. Hey, hey, Lafayette.
不好意思,嘿,拉法耶
You got a minute?
现在有空吗
Last time you came to me all shaky like this,
上次你这样摇摇晃晃地来找我
you wanted to buy some V.
就是想买血
Oh, no. I told you, that shit's behind me.
不是的,我说过早就不做那个了
I just need some meth.
我需要搞些冰毒
What?
什么
Well, it ain't for me, I swear.
不是我用,我发誓
It's for this dude who we got in lockup.
是给一个蹲监狱的家伙
He's got this information I need,
他掌握有我需要的信息
But he'll only give it to me if I get him some meth.
只有我给他冰毒,他才会告诉我
Jason, no.
杰森,不行
I don't deal no fucking meth.
我根本就不做冰毒的生意
And even if I did, I wouldn't sell the shit to you.
就算我有,我也不会卖给你的
And you ought to thank me for it.
并且你还得谢谢我
Goddamn it, Lafayette, I'm in love.
该死的,拉法耶,我恋爱了
With the dude in jail?
和那个蹲监狱的家伙
No. With his cousin.
不是的,是和他表妹
Hello?
It's me.
是我
Tara?
泰拉
You found her? Where's she at?
你找到她了,她在哪儿
It's Sookie.
苏琪出事了
What about her?
她怎么了
Tara?
泰拉
Say something. You're starting to freak me out.
说话呀,你有点吓到我了
We're at the hospital in Ruston.
我们在罗斯顿的医院里
Sook's in a coma, Jason.
苏克现在不省人事,杰森
You need to get here.
你必须赶过来
You need to get here now.
你必须马上赶来
Sook's in the hospital. Sook's in the fucking hospital.
苏克住院了,苏克竟然进医院了
You warm now, son? Little better, yeah.
暖和点了吗,儿子,好些了
Well, now you give a shit.
现在你倒开始关心他了
I thought Tara had a shitty mother,
我原以为泰拉的母亲就够糟了
but you take the fucking cake.
和你比真是小巫见大巫
Don't talk to your mother that way.
不要这样和你妈说话
Don't you fucking talk to me that way.
你他妈的也不要这样和我说话
You like making people scared, hm?
你喜欢吓唬别人,是吗
Think you're good at it?
很擅长玩恐吓是吗
I can't understand the power you got over these people,
我不知道你怎么对付别人,我不吃那一套
because I see you for what you are.
因为我看清了你的本来面目
You're just a scared man in saggy underpants
你他妈的就是一个不修边幅
with no discernable life skills whatsoever.
一无是处的胆小鬼
Come on, Tommy.
走吧,托米
Where are you going?
你们去哪儿
Taking him with me. What? I can't.
带他走,什么,我不能
You can, Tommy. You can be free of them.
你可以的,托米,你可以摆脱他们
He's my son. You can't do this to me.
他是我儿子,你不能这么做
Oh, yes, I can, and so can he.
我当然可以,他也可以
Until I met you,
遇见你们之前
I thought the Merlottes were the worst people I'd ever met.
我一直以为马洛特是世上最坏的人
The two of you Mickens make them look like a couple of Dalai Lamas.
跟你们俩一比,他们简直是神仙菩萨
You really fucking do.
你们真的太坏了
I'm sorry, Sam.
我对不起你,山姆
I know we let you down...
我知道我们让你失望了...
You're sorry. Great.
你对不起他,很好
Duly noted. Come on, Tommy.
说的没错,走吧,托米
You coming with me?
你要和我一起走吗
Tommy, I can't promise you a perfect life,
托米,我不能保证让你过上多好的生活
but I can promise you it'll be better than this one.
但我能保证肯定比这种生活好
Yeah, I'm coming.
好吧,我跟你走
All right. Come on, let's do this.
很好,我们走吧
Don't you worry, Lindy.
你别担心,琳迪
We'll get him back. I hate you!
我们会把他找回来的,我恨你
I hate your fucking guts.
我恨你这个胆小鬼
I understand that this is hard,
我明白这会很难受
but as the responsible party here,
但作为这里的责任家属
there's certain decisions that you might have to make.
有些决定必须由你来做出
No. No. I ain't responsible.
不,我负不了责任
But you are the next of kin.
但你是直系亲属
Maybe, but I ain't responsible.
可能吧,但我负不了责任
I mean, I can't be.
我是说,我不行
I understand your position, but in the event of your sister...
我明白你的处境,但万一你妹妹...
Just leave him alone, please.
请不要打扰他了
But I...I said, leave him alone.
但是...我说了,不要打扰他
Go find somebody else's organs to harvest or some shit like that.
你他妈去别的地方收割器官吧
I'm sorry.
打搅了
I'll smooth it over.
我会摆平的
Thank you.
多谢你
Listen to me. Fuck her. This shit ain't over.
听我说,去她的,这件事没完
Just don't make no sense.
完全讲不通啊
How can Sookie not have a blood type?
苏琪怎么会没有血型呢
You got one?
你有吗
AB-negative.
AB阴型
I only know it because I'm always cutting myself
因为我总是会拿利器什么的伤到自己
with power tools and whatnot.
所以知道血型
But Sook, she ain't never really been sick before,
但是苏克从来都不怎么生病
definitely never stayed in a hospital,
更别说住院了
wasn't even born in one.
她出生时都不在医院
I didn't know that.
我并不知道这些
Yeah, our mama was always waiting.
我们的妈妈总是要
till the last minute to do everything.
等到最后一刻才办事
And Sook, she was coming out real fast,
苏克迫不及待地就降生了
so there wasn't any time.
所以就没来得及送医院
Our daddy had to deliver her on the dining-room table.
我们的爸爸就在餐桌上帮忙分娩
Saw more of it than I cared to.
类似的事情见多了
You think it's all this vampire blood she's had
你说是不是她体内吸血鬼的血
that did this to her?
导致这种情况的
It ain't the blood she drank that did this.
这种结果不是她喝什么血导致的
It's the piece of shit vampire she drank it from.
就是那只天杀的吸血鬼干的好事
You really kicked him out in the sun?
你真的把他踹到太阳底下了
Mm-hm.
And he's nothing but fucking ash now, and good riddance.
他现在就是一堆灰烬,死得好
Hey, Sook.
嘿,苏克
Don't you do this to me.
不要这样对我
I wasn't playing before when I said you're all I got.
我以前说你就是我的一切,不是说着玩的
I fucking need you. So come on back.
我太他妈需要你了,所以一定要好起来
And I fucking need you too.
我他妈也需要你啊
Come on, y'all. Stop cussing at her.
拜托,你们不要在她面前乱骂
We're gonna figure this thing out.
我们会想办法治好她的
Where am I?
我这是在哪儿
Sookie.
苏琪
You're in the hospital.
你住院了
You can't seem to stay out of trouble, can you?
你似乎总有麻烦缠身,是吗
I don't... do you know me?
我不...你认识我吗
Come.
到这边来
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Claudine.
我是克劳汀
Oh, dear. Your cup is empty.
亲爱的,你的杯子空了
We can't have that, can we?
这样可不行,是吧
Oh, Claudine.
哦,克劳汀
I know. It's beautiful.
我知道,这些水很美
Drink.
喝吧
My god.
天呐
It's the most amazing thing I've ever tasted.
我从没喝过如此美妙的东西
You've had it before.
你以前喝过
Okay, but where did she come from?
好吧,她是从哪里冒出来的呀
Oh, don't be fooled.
哦,别被它骗了
That pond is bigger and deeper than you think.
这个池子比你想得要大要深
Can we dance?
我们能跳舞吗
We can always dance.
我们随时可以跳舞啊
I knew you were gonna say that.
我就知道你会这么说的
And I knew you were going to say that.
我也知道你会那样说的
Come.
来吧
I think over again my small adventures,
吾再三反省,短暂旅途
my fears,
惊惧恐慌
those small ones that seemed so big.
实过眼浮云,不值思量
For all the vital things I had to get and reach,
毕生所求,不过尔尔
and yet there is only one great thing,
然夙愿未了,不敢离世
the only thing,
愿穷竭此生
to live to see the great day that dawns
只待长夜破晓,遍洒曙光
and the light that fills the world.
笑看乾坤,天地朗朗
That's beautiful.
真优美
That's because that shit is Inuit.
因为这是因纽特人的经典之作
And we all is used to lesser religions.
我们现代人都越来越缺失信仰了
I'm gonna have to sit this one out.
我看我还是就此打住吧
I guess I don't have the endurance that you all have.
我想我没你们那么好的体力
Oh, not to worry. You will one day.
不用担心,有一天你会和我们一样
You promise? I do.
你能保证吗,当然
Oh, Sookie.
哦,苏琪
Don't go back.
别回去了
Come with us. Come where?
跟我们走,去哪里
Our home.
我们的家
It's more beautiful than anything you can imagine.
那是一个超乎你想象的美丽家园
How do you get there? Swim.
你们怎么去呢,游过去
Come. Hate deep water.
来吧,我讨厌深水
Mama and daddy were killed by water. Don't. Can't swim.
爸妈就是被水淹死的,不行,不能游泳
I can't. See, I never learned to swim.
我不去,我没学过游泳
Do not fear the water.
不要怕水
It wasn't the water that killed them.
不是水害死你父母的
What?
什么
If it wasn't the water that killed them, then what did?
如果不是水害死他们的,那是怎么回事
The dark approaches.
黑暗来临了
The dark approaches.
黑暗来临了
How is she?
她怎么样了
Motherfucker.
操你妈的
She's dying. Thanks to you.
她快死了,都是因为你
I can help. The fuck you can.
我有办法救她,你他妈当然可以
Oh, hell, no. He's the one who did this.
天哪,不要,他就是罪魁祸首
Shit.
Jason, there is no time.
杰森,没时间了
My blood can save her.
我的血能救她
Hurry. I will see you all at home.
快点,我们在家里再见
I've never seen a vampire before.
我从没见过吸血鬼
I promise. You don't want to.
相信我,你不会想见的
Bill's not like that.
比尔不是一般的吸血鬼
I don't have time to explain to you right or wrong.
我没时间跟你争辩对或错
You have to come with us, Sookie.
跟我们一起走吧,苏琪
It's not safe for you anymore.
这里对你已经不再安全了
Why? He will steal your light.
为什么,他会吸走你的光
What light?
什么光
Sookie. No.
苏琪,不要
I'm not going with you. I don't know you.
我不跟你去,我都不认识你
Do not let him take it from you.
不要让他夺走你的光
Promise me.
答应我
How do I get back from here?
我从这儿怎么回去呢
Claudine?
克劳汀
Claudine!
克劳汀
Do it. Jason!
动手吧,杰森
Tara, it's my call.
泰拉,这事我做主
Do it.
动手吧
Come on, Sookie.
坚持住,苏琪
I come bearing gifts
我带礼物来了
because I want you to know how rotten I feel
你要知道,刚才那样对待你
about the way I've been treating you.
我也是怜香惜玉,于心不忍
I sent one of my minions to Tiffany's
我派手下去蒂芙尼饰品店
to pick up a little something for you.
给你带了一件小礼物
How'd you know I was a Tiffany's girl?
你怎么知道我喜欢蒂芙尼
Hm. Most women are.
哼,大多数女人都喜欢
And those who aren't
如果不喜欢
just think they're not.
也只是自以为不喜欢
They're beautiful.
真是漂亮
Mm. They're sterling silver.
嗯,这可是纯银的
Excellent.
太好了
They'll match my chains.
正好配我身上的锁链
Unfortunately, seeing you now I realize
真不幸,看到你我才发现
your ears are already pierced.
你耳朵上已经有洞了
Would you object to my piercing your eyelids?
你不会反对我把你的眼睑穿起来吧
Not at all.
不会
Very well.
非常好
Enough.
住手
Eric.
埃里克
Mr. Northman.
诺思曼先生
It's only enough if Bill Compton is with you, is he?
除非你把比尔·康普顿带来,我就住手
No, Magister.
没带来,大法官
But the Queen of Louisiana is.
却带来了路易斯安那州女王
Our deal was...
我们说好了...
I'll confess that you were correct before in suspecting me,
我承认之前你怀疑我没错
but everything I did was at her behest.
但是我做的每件事都是她授意的
You realize, of course, you're committing treason,
你应该意识到,这种不忠不义之举
throwing your Queen under the bus as you are.
导致你的女王陷入了和你一样的窘境
Oh, but she's no longer my Queen.
但她已经不是我的女王了
My loyalty is to Mississippi now.
现在我只忠于密西西比
And Mississippi's proud to claim
密西西比也很骄傲地接纳
Mr. Northman as one of her own.
诺思曼先生成为她的子民
Love the place. Love your vibe.
我很喜欢这个地方,还有这个气氛
We must talk franchising later.
等下再谈管辖权的事情
Russell Edgington.
罗素·爱丁顿
You may call me King.
你应该称我为国王
Is it true what Northman says?
诺思曼说的是真的吗
Yes, Magister.
是的,大法官
Then I'm afraid I'm going to have to arrest you.
看来我不得不逮捕你
By the powers vested in me by the authority...
以当权者赋予我的权利...
The authority? ...I hereby...
当权者,我在此...
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
Who are the authority?
谁才是当权者
What gave them the authority?
谁赋予他们权利
Nothing. No one.
没有,都没有
You okay?
你还好吗
They took it, as I am taking it today.
他们收回了,正如我今天也要收回
I no longer recognize the authority.
我不再承认所谓的当权者
You are aware...she stays on the table!
你应该知道...不许动她
You are aware that just saying that is a cardinal sin.
你应该知道这样说可是犯了重罪
I am aware of just what a tough little boat I'm putting you in.
我只知道我现在让你非常不爽
Honestly, it is kind of fun.
说实话,还是很有趣的
You know I'm beholden by duty
你知道我有义务
to convey your blasphemy to the authority...
揭露你对当权者的亵渎
To the authority? Well, that won't be happening.
亵渎当权者,我没有那样做
But enough about you.
我只是无视你而已
In exchange for the money she owes the IRS,
为了归还她拖欠国税局的钱
Queen Sophie Anne,
苏菲·安妮女王
has kindly accepted my marriage proposal.
欣然地接受了我的求婚
I had no choice.
我别无选择
Your majesty...
尊敬的陛下
Yes, my loyal subject?
何事,我忠实的臣民
Oh, we would be delighted
如果您能为我们主持婚礼
if you would officiate the wedding for us.
我们会很高兴
I am forbidden to conduct any rights of alignment
我不能参与任何形式的权利联盟
unless specifically authori...
除非有当权者...
Unless specifically authorized to do so by the authority.
除非当权者特别授权,允许你这样做
Yes, well, perhaps you have not quite grasped
没错,可能你还没太理解
the subtext of our earlier exchange.
我们此前所谈到的内容
But there's a new fucking authority in town.
这个地方已经他妈的有了新的当权者
I swear fealty now and always to the one true vampire authority
我发誓永远效忠于那个真正的当权者
in whose wisdom and justice I...
只有他的智慧与公正...
You pathetic fool,
可怜的蠢货
blindly doing the bidding of others, just like humans.
只会像人类那样盲目执行别人的命令
It's vampires like you who've been
就是因为有你这样的吸血鬼
holding the rest of us back for centuries.
几百年来,我们才会停滞不前
You can dish it out,
你可以惩罚我们啊
But you sure can't take it, can you, Magister
不过你肯定搞不定了,对吧,大法官
Let's see how this plays out, Pam.
帕姆,看看这场戏是怎么演完的
You can always taunt later.
你可以过一会再嘲讽别人
Can we hurry this along?
我们能不能快点
I'm getting cold feet.
免得我变卦
Of course, my little pudding.
当然,我的甜心
This could be so much less painful
如果你把那句该死的话说出来
if you just said the fucking words!
现在就不会那么痛了
I am bound by duty to uphold the sacred laws of...
我有义务维护神圣的法律...
Your call.
说啊
I hereby pronounce you...
我在此宣布
husband and wife.
你们结成夫妇
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes, thanks.
谢谢
So happy I could bleed.
真高兴被你要挟
Congratulations, your majesties.
恭喜,陛下
Yes, congrats.
恭喜
You realize, of course, the authority will never recognize...
你早晚会意识到,当权者绝不会承认...
Its own irrelevancy?
不合时宜了吧
That's where you and I differ, magister.
这就是我和你不同的地方,大法官
I truly believe they will, and soon.
我非常相信他们很快会认可的
Andalusia, the Iberian Peninsula.
你知道吧,九世纪晚期
Later 9th century, you know?
在伊比利亚半岛,安达卢西亚
Well, whatever.
无所谓了
It's a long enough time for you
你盲目地忠于当权者
to have outgrown your blind allegiance to the authority and their rule of law.
以及他们制定的法则,已经太久太久了
There is only one law.
只有一条法则
The law of nature, the survival of the fittest.
自然规律,适者生存
And we need to take this world back from the humans,
我们要从人类手中夺过这个世界
not placate them with billboards and PR campaigns
而不是用广告牌和公关策略去安抚他们
while they destroy it.
等他们毁了这个家园
That is not authority. That is abdicating authority.
那叫什么权利,根本就是放弃权利
Your majesty.
陛下
Shall we?
走吗
We shall.
走吧
Actually, no.
还不行呢
Say hello to the true death.
迎接真正的死亡吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
arrest [ə'rest]

想一想再看

vt. 逮捕,拘留
n. 逮捕,拘留

联想记忆
scar [skɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 疤痕,伤痕,断崖
v. 结疤,使 ...

 
interrogate [in'terəgeit]

想一想再看

v. 质问,讯问,审问

联想记忆
authority [ə'θɔ:riti]

想一想再看

n. 权力,权威,职权,官方,当局

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
glory ['glɔ:ri]

想一想再看

n. 光荣,荣誉,壮丽,赞颂
vi. 为 ..

 
cardinal ['kɑ:dinl]

想一想再看

n. 红衣主教,鲜红色,基数,北美红雀
adj

联想记忆
sacred ['seikrid]

想一想再看

adj. 神圣的,受尊重的

 
universal [.ju:ni'və:səl]

想一想再看

adj. 普遍的,通用的,宇宙的,全体的,全世界的

 
treason ['tri:zn]

想一想再看

n. 叛逆,通敌,背叛,叛国罪

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。