手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 真爱如血 > 真爱如血第三季 > 正文

真爱如血第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第6集 第一次约会不上床

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

I mean Sophie Anne no harm.

我对苏菲·安妮并无恶意
I intend to marry her.
我有意娶她
I need to run.
我得去跑跑
Cool down. I used to get in a lot of fights.
冷静一下,我经常跟那些家伙厮打
I'm a cop.
我是警察
I don't think you are a cop.
我才不信你是警察呢
I'm Jason Stackhouse and I wanna know you.
我是杰森·斯塔克豪斯,我想认识你
We all know it's your queen behind this, Northman.
诺思曼,我们都知道你的女王是幕后操纵者
I confess. I sold the blood at my Queen's command,
我坦白,我受女王的指使贩卖血液
and accused Bill to protect her.
为了保护她,我让比尔背黑锅
Unless I give the Magister Compton,
如果不把康普顿交给大法官
he'll murder my progeny.
他会杀了我的孩子
What are you doing here at Merlotte's?
那你来马洛特酒吧干什么
I just thought that maybe you'd like to go watch a movie or something.
我只想约你一起看个电影什么的
You are trying to discover the origins
试图弄清你那个人类女友
of your human's mental condition,
这种奇怪超能力的起因和意义
because there is a payoff.
说不定会大有用处
It's a theory beautifully built.
真是完美的理论
But it has nothing to do with me.
可惜与我毫无关系
There is no forever for us.
我们之间没有永远
It's only now.
只有当下
That ain't true, it couldn't be.
不会的,那是不可能的
Give me back my boy!
把我的孩子还给我
He ain't going anywhere with you.
他才不会跟你走呢
You don't get it! I own him!
你根本不懂,他是我的
Your Bon Temps piece of ass is right here in Jackson.
你那个良辰镇的傻村姑就在杰克逊
Where? Where is Sookie?
苏琪在哪里
We'll celebrate your last night as a human.
我们一起去庆祝你作为人类的最后一天
What? Will you be my vampire bride?
什么,你愿意做我的吸血鬼新娘吗
Russell wants what he wants and he takes it.
罗素想要什么,都要得到
And this? Oh, some random tribal crown.
这是什么,某个不知名部落的王冠
Viking.
维京人
Bill!
比尔
You've gotta get her out of Jackson as fast as you can!
请你务必尽快带她离开杰克逊
Grab the girl.
抓住那个女孩
No!
Fantastic!
太神奇了
Well, guess who turned out to be
猜猜看,谁才是
completely unworthy of our trust.
完全不值得信任的人
No. Hm.
不是吧,没错
Why? What's happened?
为什么,怎么回事
He's been hiding something very interesting from us all.
他一直向我们隐瞒了一些很有意思的事
Bill!
比尔
Are you serious?
你不是认真的吧
I am almost 3000 years old.
我都将近三千岁了
Eric, get her out of here, please.
埃里克,求你带她走吧
Eric, what are you doing?
埃里克,你干什么
I wouldn't let go of this if I were you.
换作我,绝不会轻易放她走
I don't know what it is,
虽不清楚她是什么玩意
but I do know it's quite valuable.
但肯定非常有价值
Eric, what the fuck?
埃里克,你搞什么鬼
I've not had the pleasure of tasting it,
虽然我本人无福消受
but all my instincts say
但直觉告诉我
it would be quite extraordinary.
那会是一种非同寻常的体验
I will never, ever forgive you for this.
我永远也不会原谅你的所作所为
Mm. I think we're equals.
嗯,这下我们扯平了吧
Oh, but it's wrong. Isn't it?
这样可不好,是吧
Indeed.
没错
Do you care nothing about our home?
难道你一点也不顾及我们家庭吗
Talbot, not now.
托博,现在不是时候
When?
那什么时候合适
What are you going to do with our Mr. Compton,
你要怎么处置我们的康普顿先生
if I may ask?
我能问一下吗
Marco, Klaus,
马尔科,克劳斯
take Mr. Compton to the slave quarters.
把康普顿先生带到囚室去
There, my dear, you will kill him.
然后你们把他就地解决了吧
No!
不要
But what's...?
但是那...
Do not defy me!
不要违抗我的命令
I am your King!
我可是你们的国王
Your majesty.
遵命,陛下
Take Miss Stackhouse into the library, Eric.
埃里克,把斯塔克豪斯小姐带到书房
I wanna ask her a few questions
等我先解决了家务事
after I repair the state of affairs of my marriage.
还有几个问题要问她
Bill, I will get you out of here.
比尔,我会带你离开这里的
Eric, you save her, I beg you.
埃里克,救救她,我求你了
If you do kill him...
如果你敢杀他
I will kill you.
我就杀了你
Oh, please. Please try.
你倒是试试看啊
Without that sanctimonious little prick,
没有了那个道貌岸然的小杂种
Godrick, to save you,
格瑞克来救你
I would just love to rip you open
我倒是很乐意把你开膛破肚
and wear your rib cage as a hat.
拿你的肋骨做帽子戴
Please tell me you were just doing that
请告诉我,你刚才那样做
for the King's benefit.
是想从国王那里拿好处
I don't think anyone plays the King of Mississippi
谁要是敢耍弄密西西比之王
and gets away with it.
后果绝对不堪设想
I certainly have no intentions of trying.
我可没有胆量去尝试
Why are you even here?
你到底为什么来这里
I thought you had other things to deal with.
我以为你还有别的事要去做
Yeah, I do, and I need to think.
没错,是的,我要好好考虑
So please don't take this the wrong way, but shut up.
不要误会,请你闭嘴
Eric, please, I'm begging you...
埃里克,我求你了...
Thank you.
谢谢
And what is your vegetable of the day?
今天特供的蔬菜有哪些
That would be the peas.
今天是豌豆
And how are those prepared?
怎么做的呢
Those are dumped out of a can into a big pot and heated up.
就是从罐子里直接倒入锅中煮出来的
I mean, where do you think you are, lady, Red Lobster?
这位女士,你当这里是红龙虾海鲜馆吗
Hey, I am paying good money to eat here.
我可是要花大钱来这里吃饭的
You wanna keep any of that cheap dyed hair
你要想保住这头俗不可耐的红头发
you better stop mouthing off to me.
最好说话的时候注意点儿
Tap the titty. oh, come on.
好好打,哦,别这样
Well, that sucked.
那一下真臭
And not in a good way.
完全不是这么回事嘛
Lafayette, I got an order. What?
拉法耶,刚有人点餐,什么
Sam and Tommy already done gone.
山姆和托米都走了
Ain't we closed yet? Nope.
我们不是打烊了吗,没有呢
Curlers over there wants the chicken fried steak,
那边有个卷毛想吃炸鸡排
extra gravy on the side,
旁边淋上肉汁
extra mash, no veggies.
加酱,不要蔬菜
Hell, no. You want me to help?
不是吧,要帮忙吗
Can you cook?
你会做菜吗
I can do a lot of things.
我会做很多事呢
Oh, lordy.
哦,老天
"and I want a freshly cut lemon in my iced tea,
"我的冰茶要加一片新鲜柠檬
not some dried-out thing that's been sitting around all day."
可不能是晾了一天的干瘪东西"
Aah! dagnabbit.
啊,见鬼
Look what I just did.
看我做了什么啊
Oh, I got lemon juice on it too.
上面还沾了柠檬汁
No, sorry. Arlene,
真对不起,阿尔琳
sometimes it just happens.
有时候会突然就这样
Please don't kill me. I'm pregnant.
别杀我,我怀孕了
That probably just makes you wanna eat me even more.
估计你现在更想咬我了
Oh, god.
哦,天哪
This is why people hate y'all.
这就是为什么人类都恨你们
I just haven't eaten in days.
我很久都没咬人了
I love how warm you are.
我喜欢你暖暖的感觉
I feel like I'm on fire.
我就像着了火似的
Yeah. Me too.
我也是
That's because we are...
那是因为我们
on fire.
欲火燃烧
I ain't no virgin.
我不是处女
Me neither.
我也不是处男
But you make me feel like one.
但是你让我感觉这是第一次
Not me.
我却不是
You make me feel like 110 percent woman.
你让我觉得自己比女人还要女人
Don't hurt me. Or do.
别弄疼我了,好吧
I don't care.
疼了我也不在乎
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
Huh?
什么
I ain't into any pervert stuff.
我可不会做什么变态的事
What? I didn't mean it like that.
什么,我不是那意思
Then what in blazes was it you did mean?
那你究竟是什么意思
I meant...
我的意思是
Don't break my heart.
不要伤我的心
What did I say?
我说错了什么
This ain't right.
这样子是不对的
It ain't.
不对的
I wanted to just get a taste
我只是想尝试一下
of something I could remember forever, but...
好让我可以永久怀念,但是...
Goddamn it, I ain't gonna let you see me cry.
该死的,我不想让你看见我哭
Hey.
Hey, there's no reason for you to cry.
你没必要哭的
Not when you're with me.
尤其是和我在一起时
I'll take care of you.
我会照顾好你的
What?
怎么了
I gotta go.
我得走了
No. Crystal. Keep it down.
克莉斯多,不要走,小声点
Hey. I ain't letting you go.
我不会让你走的
Ain't nobody owns me.
没有人能管住我
Well, when am I gonna see you again?
我什么时候能再见到你
Never. This can't happen. It's too dangerous.
永远也不会了,这太危险了
Dangerous? Why?
怎么会危险
Just forget me, for both our sakes.
为了大家都好,忘记我吧
So all that stuff about caring about me, that was just crap?
那些所谓在乎我的话,全是屁话了
I never said I cared about you.
我从没说过我在乎你
Maybe you dreamt it.
你做白日梦吧
You big phony. Big hat, no cattle.
你这个大骗子,真小人,伪君子
Do you mind? I'm trying to think here.
别说了好吗,我在想事情
I thought you said my life was too valuable to throw away.
你曾说我的命很有价值,不能随便死掉
You are valuable, that's very clear.
确实有价值,毋庸置疑
I'm just not sure why.
只是我不知道原因
"Sookie, I'm risking everything to tell you this,
"苏琪,我冒着很大风险告诉你
because you mean so much to me.
是因为你对我很重要
You make me feel almost human."
你让我觉得我变回了人类"
You mean nothing to me, understand? Nothing.
你对我根本不重要,懂吗,一文不值
I'm close to getting something I've wanted
我就要得到还是人类的时候
since I was still human.
就渴望得到的东西
Do not get in my way.
别妨碍我
I hate your fucking guts, Eric Northman.
埃里克·诺思曼,我讨厌死你了
I promise I will pay you back for this.
我发誓,这事儿跟你没完
Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起让你久等了
A husband's work is never done.
丈夫总是有尽不完的责任
Leave us. As you wish.
你出去吧,遵命
Now, tell me what you are.
说说吧,你到底是什么东西
I'm a waitress. Yes, and I am Marie of Romania.
我是个服务员,好吧,随你怎么扯
I'm a very patient man, Miss Stackhouse.
斯塔克豪斯小姐,我是个很有耐心的人
One can afford to be when one is immortal.
长生不老的人,最不缺的就是耐心
But my patience is not without limits.
但是,我的耐心也是有限的
Oh, god, I hate leaving the kids with Terry this long.
天哪,我真不想让特里照顾孩子这么久
He's always so frazzled when I get home.
我一回家就会看到他筋疲力尽的样子
Uh, where's Lafayette?
拉法耶去哪儿了
He and that Jesus guy left.
他和那个约瑟走了
Said to tell you to lock up before you leave.
他让我告诉你,走之前把门锁好
Okay.
好的
But just so you know, this necklace is pure silver,
你知道的,这条项链是纯银的
and I take garlic supplements too.
我还带了大蒜备用
Arlene, just because my fangs popped out,
阿尔琳,仅仅是我的尖牙露出来了
doesn't mean I'm gonna use 'em on you.
并不代表我就要咬你
I just wish this awful night was over.
我只是希望这个糟糕的夜晚快点结束
You know every single one of my customers stiffed me?
你知道吗,我的客人都不给我小费
Well, let me take care of her for you.
好吧,我替你摆平她
Don't... don't kill her or anything.
不要杀她,也不要伤害她
Excuse me, ma'am?
打扰一下,女士
You're not hungry anymore.
你已经吃饱了
Now, I want you take all the money you have
我要你把身上所有的钱拿出来
and leave it on the table
放在桌子上
then head to the ladies', alright?
然后去女厕所,好吗
She'll be gone soon.
她马上就会走了
Ma'am?
女士
You okay in there?
你没事吧
Ma'am?
女士
Thank you so much.
多谢
You are the best waitress I've ever had.
你是我遇见过的最好的服务员
Not such a bad night after all, huh?
今晚还不错吧
You got a nice tip and nobody got killed.
没有人死,你还拿到了不菲的小费
See you tomorrow.
明天见
No fucking way.
别做梦了
So what? I was born here.
怎么,我在这里出生
You never wanted to leave?
你从未想过要离开吗
Ever since the day I was born.
打我出生那刻起
I've been places, I just never stayed.
我就一直到处漂泊,从未安定下来
I've always come back here.
但我还是经常回来
You're not done with this place.
你和这地方没完没了啊
Feels like it's not done with me. So where you from?
好像是这地方和我没完没了,你哪里的
I was born in Catemaco.
我出生在卡特马可
Catemaco. Mm-hm.
卡特马可,对
But mi mami dragged me all over the fucking globe.
后来我妈妈拖着我满世界跑
Texas, Uruguay...
德克萨斯,乌拉圭
Heh. Portugal, you name it.
葡萄牙,哪儿都去过
Montreal. No papi?
蒙特利尔,没有爸爸吗
No, I've got one.
不,我有爸爸
It's just nobody knows who he is.
只是没有人知道他是谁
Mami was raped.
我妈妈被强暴过
Get the fuck out.
不是吧
Yeah.
是真的
Makes all those jokes your mom cracks about me raping her
所以,你妈妈说什么我强暴她这类的话
that much funnier.
显得特别滑稽
Maybe I was wrong about you.
可能我看错你了
Maybe I actually can relate to you.
我和你,可能有戏
Why would you think that you couldn't?
你为什么觉得我们没戏
Does term "Satan in a sunday hat" mean anything to you?
你对那句"戴着礼拜帽的撒旦"有意见吗
Bitch, my name is Jesus, bro.
混蛋,我的名字叫约瑟
I am the polar opposite of Satan.
我和撒旦势不两立
You'd better be.
最好是这样
Can I kiss you?
我能吻你吗
Fuck me.
我靠
I shouldn't have asked.
我不该问的
I should have just done it, right?
我该直接上,对吧
I have a rule, though.
不过我也有原则
No sex on the first date.
第一次约会不上床
Okay.
好的
Sometimes I have a hard time keeping that rule.
有时候可不容易坚持这个原则
I think... I think we should follow that rule.
我想,我们还是坚持原则吧
Give us somewhere to go.
我们去别的地方吧
Yeah, right. Sure.
好的,好
Unless...yeah.
除非...嗯
Because I'm feeling something all kind of intense with you.
因为我对你有种很强烈的感觉
Are you? Yeah.
是吗,是的
I'm not sure I should trust it.
我不知道该不该跟着感觉走
I'm getting kind of hard just looking at you.
光是看着你,我都硬了
Damn.
该死的
Isn't it warm out for a fire? I suppose it is.
外面很冷吗,干嘛生火,也许吧
I love a good fire.
我喜欢熊熊烈火
There's something primal about it.
它蕴含着某种原始的冲动
Always makes things more dramatic.
总能化腐朽为神奇
Now...
现在
It's time for you to answer my questions, Miss Stackhouse.
斯塔克豪斯小姐,是你回答问题的时候了
Fine. I have some questions for you too.
好呀,我也要问你问题呢
Heh. Oh, honey.
亲爱的
There's a fine line between feisty and delusional.
虽勇气可嘉,但实属盲目自大
You're not really in any position to bargain.
你可没有讨价还价的权利
You don't know that.
现在还说不好
Oh, now it's getting interesting.
还真是越发有趣了
So I'll answer one of your questions
我回答你一个问题
and you'll answer one of mine?
你也回答我一个问题,好吗
Heh-heh. Who goes first?
那么,谁先问
Are you the king of all vampires?
你是所有吸血鬼的国王吗
Heavens no, my dear girl.
当然不是,小甜心
I am merely the King of Mississippi.
我只不过是密西西比州的国王
Do you have a crown? I have several.
你有王冠吗,有好几个呢
That's two questions. My turn.
已经两个问题了,该我问了
What are you?
你是什么东西
You're definitely not human.
你肯定不是人类
My parents were human. How do you know?
我的双亲是人类,你怎么知道
And how do you know they were your parents, for that matter?
你又怎么知道他们是你的亲生父母
My grandfather was like me.
我和我爷爷一样
Which is?
什么一样
I can hear people's thoughts.
我会读心术
And shifters', werewolves'.
我能读人类,变形人和狼人
not vampires'.
对吸血鬼不行
How dreadful that must be.
那肯定很恐怖吧
Oh, you have no idea.
你根本无法体会
I mean, who cares what anyone else is thinking?
谁会在乎别人在想什么呢
My turn.
该我提问了
Is Lorena gonna kill Bill?
罗瑞娜会杀了比尔吗
If she knows what's good for her.
要是她懂得权衡利弊的话
But she'll take her time.
但也得挣扎一段时间
He's been her drug of choice for centuries now.
几百年来,她一直迷恋比尔,泥足深陷
She's gonna have a hard time letting go.
要她放手也不是一时半会的事
Please.
求求你
You can stop her.
让她罢手吧
Why would you want me to?
你怎么会提出这种请求呢
Are you aware that your noble Mr. Compton...
知道吗,这位高贵的康普顿先生
has been keeping a secret file on you?
瞒着你藏有一份机密文件
On your family?
牵涉到你的家人
What the...? My turn.
这都是... 该我问了
What are you besides a telepath?
除了读心术,你还有什么本领
And what on earth makes that light come out of your hands?
你究竟是怎么从手上发出白光的
Oh. Don't make me force it out of you.
别敬酒不吃吃罚酒
I don't know.
我不知道
I never even knew I could do it until recently,
我是最近才知道自己有这能力
and I don't know what I am.
也很困惑自己的身份
Maybe I'm an alien.
也许我是外星人
All I know is it's something big, so if I were you
我只知道这种力量很强大,如果我是你
I wouldn't hurt me or anyone I care about.
就不会伤害我,或是我在乎的人
Are there other powers? It's my turn.
还有其它能力吗,该我问了
Are there other powers?
还有其它能力吗
Once I threw a chain at somebody
有一次我向别人扔了条链子
and it wrapped around his neck by itself,
那链子就像来自外星的古怪玩意儿
like that face-crab thing from alien.
自动缠在了那人的脖子上
That's all.
就这些了
Well.
很好
No wonder the Queen is so...
难怪女王会如此
fascinated by you.
为你着迷
There's a Queen? Oh, sweetheart.
还有女王,甜心
You really don't know anything at all, do you?
你还真是一无所知啊
I do miss the 1930s.
我真怀念上世纪三十年代
Such style, elegance.
那种格调,那种优雅
People knew how to behave
大家都很懂规矩
and what was expected of them.
懂得尽各人的本分
They knew how to avoid creating tragedies
知道要怎样才能避免爱人
for the people they loved.
遭遇不幸
I may not be able to make you feel
也许我没有能力让你
anything for me, but...
对我动情,但...
I will make you feel.
我会让你感觉到的
You have always so enjoyed making others suffer.
你总将自己的快乐建立在别人的痛苦之上
And there's nothing wrong with that.
这没有什么不对
Especially having been made to suffer as I have been.
特别是以其人之道还其人之身
You haven't suffered at the hands of others
你根本不知道长年累月受人折磨玩弄
for a very long time.
是何等滋味
I am suffering now.
我现在就感同身受
Please...
拜托你
do it quickly.
给我个痛快
Even as you face the true death...
此刻当你面临真正的死亡
I will be inside you.
是我伴你左右
Not Sookie, me.
不是苏琪,是我
I wish I had known you before you were made,
我多希望在你转变之前就认识你
before you turned hard.
那时你还没有这般冷酷
I would've liked to have seen you smile
我真想看着你绽放微笑
with light in your eyes...
眼中闪耀着光芒
instead of darkness.
而不是如今的幽暗
That would have been something.
那才是原本的你啊
I have no choice.
我别无选择
William.
威廉姆
Where you been?
你去哪儿了
Tara, I will not be policed.
泰拉,我不想受人调查
Of course not. I'm not pol...
当然,我没有调...
I just really missed you, Franklin.
我只是很想你,弗兰克林
Couldn't wait for you to get back.
等不及你回来了
Really? I find that hard to believe.
是吗,我有点难以置信
You haven't even noticed that I've shaved.
你连我刮了胡子都没有注意到
I wanted to...
我想要
I wanted to look nice for you.
变得好看些,就为了你
It's our wedding night tomorrow.
明晚就是我们的新婚之夜了
By the way, your friend Sookie,
顺便说一下,你朋友苏琪
she's been brought here.
她也被带到这里来了
What is Russell gonna do to her?
罗素打算把她怎样
So that means
这就意味着
my work for Russell is officially over,
罗素交给我的任务正式完成了
Which means you've got me all to yourself.
也就是说,你可以完整地拥有我了
Don't promise me something you can't deliver, now.
先别对我开空头支票
Untie me.
给我松绑
Two hands are better than none.
双手并用会更爽
Why, you wicked little strumpet.
哎呀,你这个调皮的小骚货
I'm gonna drink your blood tomorrow night.
明晚我就要喝你血了
Oh, yes, you are.I want it now.
是啊,我现在就想要
I wanna experience being high on you
我想要边和你做爱
while making love to you.
边体验前所未有的高潮
Knowing it's my last act as human,
要知道这是我身为人类的最后一次了
I wanna have the most amazing sex any human can have
在我向你献出生命,献出一切之前
before I give myself to you...
我要享受人间无与伦比的
in death.
快感
Kinky. Yeah.
有想法,是啊
Fucked up. Crazy.
来啊,狂操一把
I'll go there. I bet you will.
那我就来了,等着你呢
Will you? Bring it.
真的,来吧
Bite me.
咬我
Bite into my flesh.
咬开我的皮肉
Taste my blood, my sinew, my bones.
尝尝我的血,我的肌肉和骨头
Open me up.
叫我皮开肉绽
Taste me, drink me, feed on me.
噬我筋骨,吃我血肉
You don't have to ask me twice.
你不必叫唤两次
Fuck, yeah!
太他妈爽了
Kill me. Kill me hard.
咬死我,狠狠地咬
Kill me.
咬死我
Hey, wait a minute. That's not how you play Kaiserspiel.
等等,凯瑟牌不是这么玩的
Kaiserspiel? We're playing Karnoffel.
什么凯瑟牌,我们玩的是卡诺牌
Oh. I'm sorry.
抱歉
Wow. I haven't played this game in centuries.
我几百年没玩这牌了
Russell taught me this game when I was still human.
我还是人类的时候,罗素就教我玩这个了
How long have you been together?
你跟着他多久了
Uh, just shy of 700 years.
还不到七百年
Although sometimes it feels like 7 million.
有时候都觉得有七百万年了
Well, I hope he knows just how lucky he is.
希望他知道自己有多幸运
Oh, believe me...
相信我
he knows. Get your hands off me!
他明白的,放开我
Carlo! Take this. Let go of me.
卡洛,带上她,放开我
And have Timothy bring the car around.
让提摩西把车开过来
Let me go!
放开我
Where are you going now? I have business.
你现在要去哪里,我有事要办
Again? Yes.
又有事吗,是啊
Eric! Please, save Bill!
埃里克,求你救救比尔吧
Mr. Northman, would you accompany me this evening?
诺思曼先生,今晚可否陪我去办事
It would be an honor. You never take me anywhere.
非常荣幸,你从来没带我出去过
Because you prefer to be in the company of sycophants.
你倒喜欢跟这些马屁精混在一起
Deep down, my darling,
亲爱的,说实话
you're a very weak character.
你的性格太懦弱了
He's in one of his moods.
他就那样的脾气
Well, never mind.
算了吧
We have much more pressing matters at hand.
我们有更紧急的事情要处理
We're gonna see an old friend of yours.
我们先去跟你的一个老朋友会面
Get your creepy hands off me!
别用你那恶心的手碰我
I have powers! I'll use them, I will!
我有超能力,马上就使出来,等着瞧
Bill!
比尔
Sookie.
苏琪
Sookie.
苏琪
Don't worry, Sookie, I'm gonna get you out.
不用担心,苏琪,我会救你出去的
Wait until the sun comes up. I'll find you. Be ready.
等到太阳升起,我就来找你,做好准备
Tara?
泰拉
Because we're gonna need all the luck in the world,
我们需要天大的运气才能成功
but I'm gonna get us out of here.
我一定要把你救出去
I'm not giving up without a fight.
我要孤注一掷,绝不乖乖认命
You have no idea what awaits you on the other side,
吸血鬼的生活肯定超乎你的想象
my beautiful bride.
我美丽的新娘
No more pain.
不会再有痛苦
No more fear.
不会再有畏惧
No more rules.
不会再有规则
Tell me, Eric...
告诉我吧,埃里克
May I call you Eric? Certainly.
我可以叫你埃里克吗,当然
What exactly is your relationship with Miss Stackhouse?
你跟斯塔克豪斯小姐到底是什么关系
Well, her lover, Bill Compton, is, um...
她的情人比尔·康普顿是...
was a constituent of mine.
曾经是我辖区的公民
I'd keep an eye on that
我之所以留意他们
because I knew she was of interest to my Queen.
是因为女王对她有兴趣
So no personal attachments?
没有个人感情吗
I do not get attached to humans.
我可不会跟人类谈感情
Still, you have to admit, she is quite delectable.
不过,你得承认,她的确很可爱
My tastes lie elsewhere.
我的兴趣不在她身上
Lorena thinks you killed one of my werewolves.
罗瑞娜说你杀了我的一个狼人部下
I killed a werewolf. I was not aware it belonged to you.
我是杀了一个狼人,但我不知道是您的部下
To save Sookie? To save myself.
为了救苏琪吗,为了救我自己
I was at her house to question her
我当时在她家里查问
regarding Bill's disappearance, and it attacked me.
比尔失踪的事情,那个狼人攻击我
Only a very young and very foolish vampire
只有既年幼又愚蠢的吸血鬼
could be killed by a werewolf. You are neither.
才会被狼人杀死,这两样你都不是
Only a vampire with no self-respect
只有不懂得自尊自爱的吸血鬼
would allow a werewolf who attacked him to remain alive.
面对来犯的狼人,才会手下留情
They are base, primitive creatures,
它们都是未开化的低劣动物
and I will freely admit that I despise them.
我可以爽快地承认,我看不起它们
You're the first vampire I met who didn't feel the same way.
身为吸血鬼,您的想法真令我倍感意外
Of course I do.
我自有见解
They're more dog than man. Stupider than dogs, actually.
说它们是人,还不如说是狗,比狗还蠢
But it seems beneficial to me
但与其消灭它们
to use them rather than destroy them.
倒不如利用它们,于我大大有益
How exactly do you use them?
那您是怎么利用它们的
I give them the blood.
我给它们喂血
Oh, come, now. I know that you yourself have been dealing,
别这样,你自己都在做同样的事情
so don't pretend to be a vampire fundamentalist.
就不要装出一副吸血鬼清教徒的模样了
If all the supernaturals would stop
如果所有的超自然物种
squabbling among themselves and unite,
停止内斗,联合起来
we could conquer humans in a matter of days.
征服人类也就为时不远了
This is your plan? I prefer to call it my dream.
那就是您的计划吗,我更愿意说是梦想
Well, I like this dream.
好吧,我喜欢这个梦想
Throughout history, I have aligned myself with
回顾历史,我在人类的大舞台上
or destroyed those humans in power,
纵横捭阖,与当权者或敌或友
hoping to make a dent in mankind's race to oblivion.
就是希望逐步灭绝人类这个种族
What other creature actively destroys its own habitat?
还有什么物种会乐此不疲地破坏家园
Hey, you're preaching to the choir.
您大可不必教育我了
I mean, do you remember how the air used to smell?
我说,你还记得以前的空气的味道吗
How humans used to smell?
以前的人的味道
How they used to taste?
当时那鲜血的口感
I remember everything.
那些我都记得
Preening little fool that he was,
阿道夫虽是个傲慢的小傻瓜
Adolf was right about one thing.
但他确实说对了一件事
There is a master race. It's just not the human race.
这世界上是有一个优等种族,但不是人类
Should we have taken the I-12 exit?
我们不从第I-12号出口走吗
Oh, we're not going to Shreveport.
哦,我们不去什里夫波特
Oh, don't worry.
不用担心
We'll deal with your Magister problem in time.
我会及时处理好大法官的事情
Well, this is my, uh, humble abode.
好了,这里就是我简陋的居所
Wow.
It's amazing.
太棒了
You think so?
你真的这么想吗
And that...
那个
that is beautiful.
实在是太漂亮了
That's my girl. Tonantzin.
这是我的大地女神
No, that's the Virgin Mary.
不是,那是圣母玛利亚
Yeah, but it's also...
对啊,这些是
Eleggua and Chango.
艾利瓦和昌戈(印第安神祗)
These guys are pretty fucking hard-core, dude.
他们可不好伺候啊,老兄
What do you offer them? Huh?
你怎么供奉他们的,什么
Lafayette, man, these guys, they have to be appeased, bro,
拉法耶,他们都很饥渴的,老兄
or else they will fuck you up.
搞不好会整死你
Seriously, I sing for Eleggua.
真的,我为艾利瓦唱歌
I put out shots of tequila for Chango.
放几杯龙舌兰酒敬奉昌戈
He drink 'em? No, smart-ass.
他有喝掉吗,没,精灵古怪的家伙
He blesses 'em,
他赐下祝福
and then I drink them.
然后我都喝掉了
Well, maybe I should put out
好吧,也许我现在应该
a couple of shots for him right now.
倒几杯酒给他喝
Or...
或者
we could offer him something else.
我们可以给他敬奉别的东西
Evening, faggot.
晚上好,基佬
Ha-ha! Bitch.
哈哈,贱人
First your fucking non-American car, faggot.
先打烂你的非美国车,基佬
We gonna fuck you up, cocksucker.
你完蛋了,不要脸的基佬
Yeah, fucker.
傻逼,来啊
Shit. Last time you fuck with me.
妈的,上次你还敢搞我
Dumb-ass hillbilly. Shit.
你个傻逼乡巴佬,糟了
Make no mistake, cracker.
别惹我,小样
You're gonna get my fucking ride fixed.
你负责把我他妈的坐骑修好
How the hell am I supposed...?
我他妈的怎么能...
Ain't my fucking problem.
那关我屁事
Why don't you just sell all that shit I dropped by your house?
我那天丢你那里的东西,你怎么不卖
I ain't selling no vampire blood. It's evil.
我绝不卖吸血鬼的血,那是犯罪
And crystal meth ain't? Lafayette! Lafayette!
卖冰毒就不算吗,拉法耶,拉法耶
Lafayette.
拉法耶
Calm down, man. You got him.
冷静点,老兄,够了
Get the fuck out of here.
快点滚开
Go tell your mama two faggots whupped your ass, bitch!
告诉你妈妈,两个基佬把你打得屁滚尿流
Come on.
好了
Are you a drug dealer?
你是贩毒的吗
Yeah.
And V?
吸血鬼血也卖吗
Man, that shit's so intense, it ruins most people's lives.
老兄,那玩意太厉害了,害了很多人
You know what, man? Just take me back to my car.
伙计,送我回我车子那里吧
Whatever you want, bitch.
随便你,没良心的
Ah. Ludis! Another hundred dollars.
鲁迪斯,又是一百美元
Hadley, Ludis, go down to the circle k.
海德利,鲁迪斯,去圆周K便利店
Get me a couple hundred more deuces wild tickets.
给我再买几百张疯狂彩票
Mama's feeling lucky tonight.
老娘今晚手气好
Mama couldn't be more wrong.
你真是大错特错
You killed my guards. Only a handful.
你杀了我的卫兵,几个而已
The rest were surprisingly unwilling to die for you
出乎意料,其余的都不愿意为你而死
and have defected.
临阵变节了
Hadley?
海德利
Oh. Your human is safe.
你的人类很安全
I'm not here to needlessly slaughter.
我不是来进行无谓的杀戮的
What do you want?
那你想要什么
You, my darling Sophie Anne.
想要你,我亲爱的苏菲·安妮
I want you to accept my proposal of marriage.
恳请你接受我的求婚
I've turned you down countless times.
我拒绝你的次数都数不清了
Why would I accept now?
现在为什么要接受
Because in addition to never touching you,
除了承诺永远不会碰你
I will settle all your debts.
还会搞定你的债务问题
Oh, come on.
得了吧
The magister will eventually determine it was you
大法官最终会发现
who was selling our blood.
是你在卖吸血鬼的血
I've already pinned it on Eric Northman.
我早把这个推到埃里克·诺思曼身上了
Is that really all you've got?
你就这点能耐了吗
Well, uh, ooh, there's the IRS.
还有美国国税局
The American vampire league will let them put you in prison,
美国吸血鬼联盟会要他们把你扔到监狱里
make an example of you,
杀鸡儆猴
assuage the right wing's fears
以此减轻右翼对管理华尔街的
about vampires running wall street.
那些吸血鬼的恐惧
They have no dominion over me. I'm a Queen.
他们无权管我,我是女王
Please.
拜托
I have known some of the finest Queens who've ever lived.
我倒是认识几个历史上出类拔萃的女王
You, my dear girl,
而你,亲爱的宝贝儿
are no Queen.
可不是女王
Go fuck yourself.
去死吧
No, sweetheart. You go fuck yourself.
不,甜心,该死的是你
Oh, I am older and stronger than you.
我比你年长,比你强壮
I only submitted to you in the past because of respect.
过去听命于你,只是因为尊敬你
But you framed me.
可你居然陷害我
So I renounce any and all allegiance to you.
因此,我宣布不再效忠于你
I am his now.
我现在是他的人
I refuse to grant you...
我拒绝承认你...
I will rip your head off and throw it in the pool.
小心我拧下你的脑袋,扔到泳池里
And I will have fun doing it.
我很乐意这样做
Your call.
该你说话了
Very well, then. Eric.
那好,埃里克
So yes or no?
同意还是不同意
Goddamn it. Oh, splendid.
该死,太棒了
Hm. Sun will be up soon.
太阳快升起来了
We'll spend the day here.
我们就在这里度过白天
We'll stop by Fangtasia on our way back to Jackson.
回杰克逊的路上,我们去趟范塔西娅酒吧
As you wish.
遵命
I hope I didn't overstep any boundaries just now.
我希望刚才的行为没有太过火
No, I, uh...
不,我...
I quite enjoyed that. Thank you.
我很喜欢,谢谢你
It is my honor and my duty...
这是我的荣幸和义务
my king.
国王陛下
I'll make sure your betrothed is properly restrained.
我会确保你的未婚妻受到适当的约束
Hadley! I want my Hadley!
海德利,我要我的海德利
Hadley!
海德利
You should go to ground.
你应该离开这里
And not be with you when the life flows out of you?
当你的生命一点点流走,我却丢下你不管吗
I cannot.
我做不到
And what will you do then?
然后你会怎么做
Find another man that you deem honorable?
再找一个你认为品行高尚的人
So that you can turn him into a violent,
这样你可以把他变得
hateful thing like yourself,
和你一样丑恶无情
destroying whatever it was you loved about him to begin with?
不管当初爱的是何种品质,总之统统抹去
Yes, it's all my fault, isn't it?
是呀,都是我的错,不是吗
You never enjoyed killing those humans,
你就从未享受过杀人的乐趣
writhing naked in their blood,
赤裸裸地在血泊中打滚
making love to me as the light died in their eyes.
看着他们生命流逝,与我翻云覆雨
Oh, no.
从未
I forced you to do all that.
是我强迫你做这一切的
No.
You did not.
你没有
Be a man...
拿出大丈夫的气概
... and admit you liked it.
承认你喜欢这样
Just as you liked enticing all those starving men
就像你喜欢用自己的肉体
with your flesh,
诱惑饥渴的男人
Luring them into your maker's clutches
把他们引诱到你创造者的手掌中
so that he could murder them,
好让他尽情杀人
and defile their bodies in unspeakable ways as you watched.
亲眼看着他用可耻的方式玷污他们的血
I am not István.
我不是伊斯托凡
Really?
是吗
He made you his mirror,
他照着自己创造你
just as you tried to make me yours.
就像你希望我和你一样
He is the reason that a girl
就是因为他
who once marveled in the beauty of all life,
一个热爱美好生活的女孩
now delights in
现在竟然以
bringing pain and horror to every moment.
给人带去痛苦和恐惧为乐
You never embraced our nature.
你从未接受你的本性
Your nature was never mine.
是你的本性,不是我的
I welcome death.
我欢迎死亡
Because only then
因为只有那时
will I be truly free
我才能完全摆脱
of the disease that is you.
你这个毒瘤
Come on, peaches. We gotta get us some.
走吧,小妞,我们来喝点
Oh, sorry, ma'am.
抱歉,女士
We kind of thought you would've retired for the day.
我们以为你白天不会出现
Aren't you supposed to be patrolling the grounds?
你们不是应该在院子里巡逻吗
Yeah, well,
是的
We was just gonna keep an eye on your prisoner for you,
我们要帮你监视这个囚犯
make sure he didn't get away.
保证他不会逃跑
Really?
真的吗
And I suppose feasting on his blood
你们应该没想过
never crossed your minds.
喝他的血吧
It's my fault, ma'am.
这是我的错,女士
I begged Coot to let me get some.
我求库特让我喝点
And I got a bone to pick with this asshole.
我和这混蛋有过节
He jumped me last night, killed three of my wolves last week.
他昨晚和我干了一架,上周还杀了三个狼人
Come on. Let us just have a little taste.
求你了,我们就尝点味道
It's just going to waste all over the floor like that.
这样流到地板上都浪费了
Of course.
当然
Suck whatever's left
把他所有的血
right out of him.
都吸干吧
Fuck, yeah! drink directly from the source, right?
太爽了,直接从身上吸血,是吧
Oh, fuck. This is for Louie, fanger.
太爽了,这一脚是为了路易,尖牙鬼
And Darryl.
还有达尔
And Jimmy.
还有吉米
This is just 'cause I fucking feel like it.
这一脚就是老子想踹你
You mind? I'm trying to eat here.
不介意吧,我想吃这里
Oh, come on, baby.
过来,宝贝儿
Let's turn this here dead man into a fucking raisin.
让我们把这个死人彻底喝干
Yeah.
好啊
That is simply not true.
那绝不属实
You can't hypnotize away the facts, Miss Flanagan.
你不能无视事实,弗兰根小姐
Ratification would send a bad message
法案的通过会给我国的青少年
to our nation's children.
传递错误的信息
It would be tantamount to full-on government endorsement
会令他们以为政府全面认可了
of deviant vampiric behavior.
非正常的吸血鬼行为
The American people are too smart for this fear-mongering.
美国民众绝对能理智对待这种谣言
It's not fear-mongering.
这可不是谣言啊
Please. We have all seen that leaked fundraising presentation
拜托,我们都了解过泄漏出来的筹款信息
which outlines an aggressive strategy
其实就是极具侵略性的计划
that's designed to capitalize on fear and misinformation.
目的在于煽动民众的恐惧和误解情绪
Oh, yeah. Uh-huh. It's all a vast right-wing conspiracy.
好吧,这都是左翼的阴谋诡计
It's no accident at claims of how we intend
没有任何的案件表明
to prey on America's children...
我们虐杀本国青少年
Thanks for letting me crash here last night.
多谢昨晚留我过夜
You gonna tell me what the hell's going on
你跟乔·李之间
between you and Joe Lee?
到底是怎么回事
Why he came after you last night?
他昨晚为何来找你
You scared of him? I ain't scared of him.
你怕他,我才不怕他
I just hate him.
只是恨他
He's a drunk. Gambles away any money we ever get.
他酗酒,我们赚的钱都被他赌光了
Fuck him.
真该死
He the one scarred you up?
你身上的伤都是他打的吧
He wishes. Don't lie to me, Tommy.
他倒是想啊,别撒谎,托米
I ain't lying. He ain't never laid a hand on me.
是真的,他根本碰不到我一根手指
He knows better.
他心知肚明
Well, there's something messed up between you and him.
你跟他之间肯定有什么事
Now, you may not wanna talk about it,
也许你想跟我聊聊
but we're gonna talk about it.
你必须跟我说说
Okay.
好吧
But I'll talk about it when I'm ready.
等我想好了再说
Fair enough, long as it's today.
很好,最迟不过今天
Good morning.
早上好
I brought y'all a mess of my secret-recipe corn fritters
我给你们带来了我秘制的玉米饼
fried in bacon grease.
用培根油煎的
You ain't had good till you've had these, Sam.
山姆,你肯定没吃过这么好吃的
Oh, well, thank you, Melinda.
多谢,梅琳达
When you gonna start calling me mama?
你打算什么时候才喊我妈妈
Well, soon as it starts to feel comfortable.
时候到了自然会喊
Well, you take your time, darling.
好的,慢慢来,亲爱的
We got a lot of road to cover, you and me.
反正我们来日方长
You mind if I have a little heart-to-heart with my youngest?
能让我跟小儿子谈谈心里话吗
Um...
It's okay.
没事的
I'll just take these fritters with me.
那我把煎饼拿走了
Put 'em on the lunch menu.
加到午餐菜单里
You wait and see.
你会发现
Folks will be lining up for them, Sam.
客人们都会慕名前来,山姆
"it's okay"? It's okay for your own mama to talk to you?
你亲生妈妈跟你说话会有什么事
He's just looking out for me. Yeah?
他只是在关心我,是吗
Well, who the hell's looking out for me and for Joe Lee?
那谁他妈来关心我和乔·李呢
I don't give a shit who's looking out for him.
谁关心他关我屁事
List to me, little boy.
给我听着,小子
You wouldn't be here if it weren't for him.
要不是他,你根本就来不到这世上
I was ready to end my pregnancy
我当时打算流产
because it would take me off the circuit for too long.
否则会有很长时间不能回场子
It was Joe Lee who said I ought to go ahead and have you,
正是乔·李让我坚持下来,这才有了你
case you turned out to be a shifter like me.
这样才有了你这个变形人
Wow.
真不错啊
What a saint.
多好的人啊
He wanted to use me just like he'd been using you.
他只是想利用我,就像他利用你
That man ain't never left me no matter what, and he could've.
无论如何,他可没有抛弃我
You're the one that never left.
是你自己不愿离开
He ain't leaving because we're his goddamn meal ticket.
他不走是因为我们是他的长期饭票
Yeah? And what would we do without him, huh?
那要是没有他,我们该怎么办
You ever think about that?
你想过没有
My back's done shot from all the years I spent in the ring.
我在场子里那些年,腰背彻底毁了
I ain't able to work now.
我现在没能力工作
You wanna just leave me to rot in an alley somewhere?
你想把我丢在路边,让我自生自灭吗
Course not, mama.
当然不是,妈妈
I did it till I couldn't do it anymore, and now it's your turn.
我已经不能继续干了,现在该你了
It ain't right.
这不对
The world ain't right, you selfish little shit.
这个世界都不对,你这个自私的小混蛋
Without you, we ain't gonna survive. We can't do it.
没有你,我们活不下去,活不了啊
Yeah, but maybe with Sam's help...
也许山姆能帮忙
You can't trust Sam.
你指望不了山姆
He may be blood,
他跟我们有血缘关系
but he ain't family.
却不是这个家的人
And he ain't never gonna be.
他永远都不会成为家人
He looks down on us.
他看不起我们
Thinks he's better than us.
觉得自己比我们好
Yeah, well, maybe he is.
也许他就是强过我们
Yeah, well, maybe the fuck he is.
是啊,他就是强些
But you think he's willing to take care of us
你以为他知道真相后
over the long haul once he knows the truth?
还会长久地照顾我们吗
Me and Joe Lee's all you got, son, all you ever will have.
我和乔·李是你仅有的亲人,这改变不了
And in your bones, you know that to be true.
你骨子里都清楚这个事实
Fuck.
Who the hell are you?
你他妈的是谁
Ahem.
I'm here to see Crystal.
我来找克莉斯多
What for?
干嘛
That's between me and Crystal.
那是我跟克莉斯多之间的事情
Is that so?
是吗
All right.
很好
Babe.
宝贝儿
Somebody here to see you.
有人来找你
Hey.
Who the hell are you?
你他妈的是谁
What? Crystal, it's me, Jason.
克莉斯多,是我啊,杰森
What is this, some kind of joke? I ain't never laid eyes on you.
这是怎么回事,耍我啊,我可从没见过你
But...
可是...
I don't know who put you up to this or why,
我不知道谁让你来的,有何目的
but I don't think it's funny.
但这一点都不好玩
And I'd appreciate it if you'd leave and my fiance alone.
你能不骚扰我和我未婚夫,我就谢谢你了
Fiance?
未婚夫
You heard the lady, asshole.
你听见了这位女士的话了,混蛋
Now, why don't you get off our land before we kick you off?
那就快滚,别等着我们赶你走
Yeah, dumb-ass.
没错,蠢货
What's taking so long? Yeah.
怎么还不滚,是啊
Hey, bitch already said she ain't know you.
小婊子已经说了她不认识你
Sorry, ma'am.
对不起,女士
Must have confused you with somebody else.
我一定是认错人了
You showed him.
他见过你
Whoever the hell he was.
天知道他是谁
Hi. You got that little blond girl in there?
喂,金发小妞在里面吗
What's it to you?
关你屁事
Talbot's serving her blood for dinner,
托博给她提供的晚餐是鲜血
and she's only supposed to be eating almonds.
但她应该吃杏仁才对
That's what it is to me. Nobody told me about almonds.
所以我来送餐,没人跟我说过什么杏仁
If she ain't eating almonds, Talbot ain't gonna be happy.
如果她不吃杏仁,托博就会不高兴
If Talbot ain't happy, Russell ain't happy.
如果托博不高兴,罗素就不高兴
If Russell ain't happy,
如果罗素不高兴
you dogs ain't getting any vampire blood.
你们这些狼崽子就得不到吸血鬼的血
Now open up the goddamn door.
现在给我把那扇该死的门打开
Great. You fell asleep and let her escape?
很好,你刚才睡着了让她逃了
No.
没有
Come on. What the hell are you doing?
走吧,你到底在做什么
Killing vampires and saving your ass.
杀死吸血鬼,救你出来
I'll fill you in later. Now let's get the hell out of here.
过一会儿再说,我们先离开这个鬼地方
Eggs over easy, sausage, white toast.
他们点了双面煎蛋,香肠,白吐司
And he wants them eggs runny, Lafayette, not...
蛋要半生不熟的,拉法耶,不要...
I know what over easy mean, goddamn it.
我知道双面煎是什么意思,操
Well, you're in a sorry mood today.
看来你今天情绪不佳
That's right, I am in a fucking sorry-ass mood.
确实,我他妈非常不爽
You got a fucking problem with that?
你他妈有意见吗
No.
没有
Hey, Arlene, have you seen Tommy?
嘿,阿尔琳,你见过托米吗
No, and I got two tables need busing.
没有,我还有两桌客人要招待
Oh, and, Sam?
对了,山姆
I thought you had a no-pet policy on those apartments.
我以为你出租的公寓禁止养宠物
I do. Oh, I see.
正是,哦,我知道了
Unless it's your kinfolk?
你的亲人可以例外
I don't appreciate you letting them have that dog
我不赞成你让他们养狗
when Coby and Lisa can't have a hamster.
而科比和莉萨连仓鼠都不能养
What dog?
什么狗
That mean-ass looking pit bull
一条很丑的斗牛犬
that your mama and daddy brought out that house
今天早上你爸妈从房子里带出来
and piled into their van this morning.
然后又塞进他们货车里
Like you don't know. I got kids, Sam.
你不会不知道,山姆,我还有孩子
I can't be having some killer dog...
不能让这样一条危险的狗...
Damn, everybody's ignoring me today.
靠,今天所有人都无视我
Tommy?
托米
Tommy?
托米
Goddamn it.
该死的
He's got werewolves patrolling the grounds by day.
他让狼人白天在院子里巡逻
But if we can get to one of his cars, hotwire it...
但如果我们能够进到他车里,发动起来
I've gotta find bill. What? He was covered in blood.
我要去找比尔,什么,他满身是血
He was gonna let them kill me.
他们要杀我,比尔都坐视不管
I ain't risking my life to save his dead ass,
我不会冒着生命危险去救他这个死人
and neither should you.
你也不许这样做
He may not be dead, and they forced him to do that.
他本来不会死的,是他们逼的
That's not who he is. I am not leaving here without him.
那不是他的本意,我不会丢下他走掉
Then you're a fucking idiot. Just find us a way out of here.
真他妈白痴,赶紧想办法逃出去吧
Thanks for getting here so fast.
谢谢你这么快赶到
What the hell's the goddamn emergency?
什么紧急情况
Well, listen.
听好
I need to know if there is any dogfighting
我想知道在雷那尔教区
in Renard parish.
是否有人斗狗
Hell, no. We don't allow that. What about nearby?
当然没有,绝对禁止,附近呢
I can't share official intra-parish intelligence with civilians.
我不能随意透露教区内部的官方消息
Andy, lives are at stake.
安迪,性命攸关
And speaking of, I already saved your sorry ass once,
说起来,我还救过你一次
so you owe me.
所以你欠我的
I heard about some raids over in union parish recently,
我听说最近在联合教区
down towards the north end of Bernice.
直到博尼斯北部,有暴力事件
Okay, thanks, buddy.
好的,谢谢你,兄弟
Hey, Arlene, get the sheriff anything he wants for breakfast,
阿尔琳,警长想吃什么早餐就给他上
on the house.
店里请客
Where the hell'd you learn to drive, Sam Merlotte?
你是怎么开车的,山姆·马洛特
Get out of the vehicle, please.
请下车
What?
什么
Get out of the fucking vehicle, boy.
他妈的给我下车,小子
Don't make me say it again.
别让我说第二遍
Hey, you can't... Ma'am, nobody's talking to you.
嘿,你不能,女士,没和你说话
I'm gonna give you one last chance
我打算给你们最后一次机会
to get out of the vehicle before I start to get mad.
再不下车,我就发飙了
What the fuck, dude?
我们怎么了,老兄
I'll tell you what the fuck!
我会告诉你怎么回事的
Oh, my god. Hey.
天啊,嘿
Ma'am, you wanna keep it quiet?
女士,你不想私下处理吗
Careful, that's my throwing arm.
当心,那是我用来投球的胳膊
You should have thought about that,
光天化日之下做这种下流的事情
before you decided to engage in lewd behavior in public,
你早该考虑这个问题
which, in case you didn't know, is against the law.
也许你并不知道,但这是违法的
You ain't no fucking cop, man.
你他妈的又不是警察
Not yet, but I'm gonna be one real soon.
目前还不是,但是很快就转正了
And I got my eye on you.
我会注意你的
I ain't doing nothing you never did yourself.
你又不是没做过这样的事
Yeah?
是吗
But here's the difference between you and me.
尽管如此,我们还是有区别的
Something about you is wrong.
你肯定有什么问题
And when I find out what that is,
等我查出来了
I'm gonna fuck you up good, boy.
就让你尝尝甜头,臭小子
You got it? I got it. Fuck.
知道了吗,知道了,操
Good.
很好
Now get the fuck out of here.
现在离开这里
Fucking freak.
真他妈变态
You got that right.
你说对了
This is fucking intense.
简直爽歪了
This is how it's always gonna be with me, baby.
和我在一起就是这样,宝贝
Oh, yeah.
是的
Oh, god. You taste like fucking life itself.
天,你真是生龙活虎
I would do anything for you.
我愿意为你做任何事
Will you take me to 4-ever young and buy me anything I want?
你会让我永葆青春,要什么买什么吗
Better. I'll steal it for you.
比那更好,我会偷来给你
I love you, you fucking lunatic.
我爱你,你这个疯子
Not more than I love you, you hot bitch.
我更爱你,你这性感小荡妇
Hotter than hell.
性感无敌
Hottest bitch in town, and I fucking own you.
镇上最性感的贱人,你是我的
Trash.
人渣
Fuck.
Hey. Don't be afraid. I'm not one of them, I swear.
嘿,别害怕,我不是他们的人
I'm a good guy. What do you want?
我是好人,你想要什么
I'm looking for Sookie Stackhouse.
我在找苏琪·斯塔克豪斯
You got a car? Yeah.
你有车吗,有
Bill?
比尔
Please, say something.
拜托你,说句话啊
Bill?
比尔
Please, don't be dead.
拜托,不要死
Not after everything we've been through.
我们一起经历了这么多
I won't let you go, I won't.
我不要让你死,不要
Sookie.
苏琪
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我要带你离开这里
I'm gonna make you well if it's the last thing I ever do.
我要让你好起来,就算死了也无所谓
Because I love you, Bill Compton,
因为我爱你,比尔·康普顿
and I am not about to let you go.
我不想你死掉
Well, isn't that heartwarming?
还真是感人
This is all your fault.
都是你的错

重点单词   查看全部解释    
assuage [ə'sweidʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 缓和,减轻,镇定

联想记忆
beneficial [.beni'fiʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 有益的,有利的

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
conspiracy [kən'spirəsi]

想一想再看

n. 阴谋

联想记忆
allegiance [ə'li:dʒəns]

想一想再看

n. 忠诚

联想记忆
restrained [ri'streind]

想一想再看

adj. 克制的,受限制的;拘谨的 v. 抑制;约束(r

 
intelligence [in'telidʒəns]

想一想再看

n. 理解力,智力
n. 情报,情报工作,情报

联想记忆
renounce [ri'nauns]

想一想再看

v. 弃绝,放弃,否认

联想记忆
dealing ['di:liŋ]

想一想再看

n. 经营方法,行为态度
(复数)dealin

 
ratification [.rætifi'keiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 批准,认可

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。