手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 真爱如血 > 真爱如血第三季 > 正文

真爱如血第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第3集 顶着太阳救一个吸血鬼

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Heel.

Your Majesty.
陛下
These wolves do your bidding?
是您叫他们这么做的
These are not ordinary werewolves.
他们不是普通的狼人
They're organized, well-funded, highly trained
他们有组织,有资金,经过严格训练
and fueled by vampire blood.
并且以吸血鬼的血为食
Who the hell are you?
见鬼,你是谁
Sam Merlotte.
山姆·马洛特
It's you.
是你
Your mama didn't even tell me about you
你妈妈在把你送走前
till after she gave you away.
甚至都没跟我说起过你
I need to run
我得去跑跑
You're waging war against the queen of Louisiana?
你们要发起对路易斯安娜州女王的战争吗
I know you're still working for her
我知道你还在为她效命
and I know she has secrets and I wanna know what they are.
我也知道她有秘密,我想知道是什么秘密
I got me a drug dealer.
我逮了一个毒贩
Andy put that nigger down right here.
安迪就是在这里干掉那个黑鬼连环杀手
Apologize to the lady.
跟这位女士道歉
I'm just in time for dessert.
我正赶上餐后甜点
Invite me in now.
马上请我进去
Eric!
艾瑞克
Holy shit. V.
天啊,有吸血鬼的血
Stay back Sookie. Don't shoot him.
别动,苏琪,不要开枪
He knows. He knows what?
他知道内情,什么内情
Who do you work for?
谁派你来的
Give me a taste fucker. Come on.
妈的,快让我喝一口,快
Who sent you? I-I can't--
谁派你来的,我不能...
I can't talk.
我说不出来话
For the last time:
我再问最后一次
who is your master?
你为谁卖命
Think you can mad-dog me you fucking fanger?
你个傻逼吸血鬼,以为这样就能迷惑我
You got nothing on Jackson.
你在杰克逊什么都查不到
If I tell you I'm as dead as you are.
我要供出来,就跟你一样变成死鬼了
You might as well kill me now.
倒不如现在就把我杀了
As you wish.
如你所愿
Oh.
I got your rug all wet. Heh.
抱歉,把你的地毯弄脏了
Oh, Lorena, Lorena. Oh, dear. I'm so sorry.
罗瑞娜,天哪,真是太遗憾了
I'm fine. Come here.
我没事,到这来
I'll heal in a minute.
我马上就会恢复
The Celtic tapestry was a gift
这条凯尔特挂毯
from the lord of Glyndyfrdwy in 1387.
是1387年格林达法杜伊爵爷送的礼物
We'll find a way to clean it up.
会有办法清理干净的
Hm.
Or we'll put a planter or two in front of it
或者我们可以在前面摆个花盆
and we'll hide the burn marks.
挡住烧焦的地方就行了
Really, it's like Armageddon in here
说真的,有人打破一个甜品杯
anytime someone chips a dessert glass.
就大呼小叫,弄得像世界末日来了一样
Okay, now if everyone could please
好了,现在请大家离开
leave me alone with Mr. Compton.
我要与康普顿先生私下谈谈
We could all use a moment to let, um
正好利用这段时间
cooler heads prevail.
"冷静"一下
This maye difficult for a Louisianan to understand
大概路易斯安那州的吸血鬼不太了解
but in the kingdom of Mississippi
但在密西西比王国
our appetite for unprovoked violence is nil.
无缘无故的暴力行为是绝对禁止的
Fangs.
收起来
You know, it was Miss Krasiki who recommended you.
要知道,推荐你的正是卡拉斯基小姐
If we are to be working together
如果我们要长期合作
I suggest you learn to get along.
我建议你还是和她好好相处
You do Lorena's bidding now?
你现在听罗瑞娜指挥了
Oh, that's what she thinks.
不,那不过是她一厢情愿
But given your privileged standing with Queen Sophie Anne
鉴于你在苏菲·安妮女王身边的特殊地位
I'd rather have you for my own.
我当然很愿意让你为我所用
Whatever lies Lorena has told you
无论罗瑞娜在你耳边吹了什么风
she has motives of her own.
要知道她有她的小算盘
I am well aware.
这点我很清楚
She really is quite unsophisticated
她的年纪也不小了
for someone so old.
还这么不成熟
Do you know that she wanted me to make you watch
你知道吗,她想让我逼你亲眼看着
while she killed your human?
她杀死你情人的过程
And speaking of vampire to vampire...
同为吸血鬼,你老实告诉我
how much do you really love that human of yours?
你到底有多爱那个人类
Why not turn her
为什么不把她变成吸血鬼
as I turned Talbot centuries ago?
就像我几个世纪前对托博那样
Spend eternity together.
生生世世在一起
Mm. That's a commitment.
这才是真正的生死相守啊
That is impossible.
不可能的
Well, the alternative is to subject her
这样的话,她就只能接受
to the vicissitudes of mortality
凡人世界的无常变化
and to the mercy of forces
任凭强者随意摆布
such as for instance me.
比如说,我
Your Majesty, that is no choice.
陛下,这根本不是选择
Of course it is.
当然是
Is it your human's welfare you value
你是要那个人类幸福生活
or your own desire?
还是选择自身的欲望
You are a fraction of my age.
你现在还年轻
One day you'll see
总有一天你会明白
you can't have both.
两者不能兼得
Well, we're all a little frazzled
好了,今天遇到那么多头疼的事
by the worries of the day.
我们都有点累了
Why don't you, uh...
不如你...
sleep on it?
睡觉时再考虑
Fresh graves are ideal for disposing of an unwanted body.
新坟最适合藏匿尸体
The ground's already disturbed
反正土刚被翻过
so no one would think to dig again.
所以没人会怀疑
So much for keeping him alive so we could question him.
要是你没杀死他,我们还能套些话
Well, that's what I was planning.
我原先是这么打算的
But then you saw his brand.
但之后你看见了他的标记
Brings back many memories.
想起了以前的事
Unpleasant ones.
不爽的事
If you'd given me a chance to listen to his thoughts--
如果你能让我听听他的想法...
You have no concept of how dangerous werewolves are.
你完全不知道狼人有多危险
They're virtually silent.
他们基本上没什么想法
They have no fear of death.
对死亡也毫无畏惧
And when they've had a bit of our blood
只要让他喝一点儿我们的血
their strength can be a challenge.
力量猛增,那就很难对付了
Even for me.
即便是我
Like I said
再说一次
thanks for saving my life.
谢谢你救我一命
How's your bullet wound?
枪伤怎么样了
Well, it would have healed a lot faster if you had--
有个办法能愈合得快些,如果你能...
I will never fall for that again.
我再也不会上你的当了
Maybe the next time you shoot me.
下次对我开枪,我们再商量
I'll walk you back.
送你回去吧
Do you know anyone named Jackson?
你认识的人里有叫杰克逊的吗
It's the only thing I could make out in his thoughts.
我当时就听见了这么一点
Maybe that's the person he's working for.
可能是他的上级
Jackson is where he lives.
杰克逊是他老家
He had a Mississippi accent.
他有密西西比口音
Can't you people tell the difference?
你们人类听不出来吗
Oh, my God, he's from Jackson?
天呐,他是杰克逊人
Do you think that's where Bill is?
你觉得比尔会不会在那里
Eric, we have to go, like yesterday.
艾瑞克,我们得像昨天一样追过去
I can't.
不行
Not yet.
现在还不行
The problems of the world consist of more
除了找你失踪的男友
than finding your missing boyfriend.
我还有别的事要做
You shouldn't go by yourself, either.
你也不能独自前去
These werewolves are looking for you.
狼人们都在找你
You're no good to Bill or to me if you're dead.
你要是死了,对我和比尔都没好处
How can you expect me to sit around when we have a lead?
既然有了线索,我怎么可能坐得住
It'll be morning by the time you get to Jackson.
你现在赶到杰克逊,天也亮了
If you're planning on rescuing a vampire during daylight
你要是想顶着大太阳救一个吸血鬼
I have seriously overestimated your intelligence.
我就真要怀疑你是不是智商有问题了
At least take the day to think it over.
花一天时间好好想想吧
Fine. I'll leave tomorrow.
好,我会等到明天再走
But I have to go. Bill would do it for me.
但必须要去,比尔会为我做同样的事情
I don't expect you to understand.
我不指望你能理解
I understand very well.
我非常理解
If I do get into some kind of trouble, you'll feel it, right?
如果我遇到麻烦你会有感觉,是吗
How fast can you get to Mississippi?
你赶到密西西比需要多久
Probably not fast enough.
很可能来不及
Stay out of trouble, Miss Stackhouse.
别惹麻烦,斯塔克豪斯小姐
It'll do us both a favor.
那对我们俩都有好处
Go, go. Go ahead. Bite me.
来吧,快,咬我
Go on, fucking do it.
来呀,快他妈的咬
What the hell? I said you could bite me.
你搞什么,我叫你咬我
No.
Why not?
为什么
Because you want me to.
因为你想让我咬
Okay, here we go.
好了,现在开始
Final table at Festa al Lago about to get under way.
湖边晚会(扑克赛事)决赛即将开始
We started five days ago with 368 players.
五天前揭幕时我们有368名选手
We are down to our final six.
现在只剩六强角逐
The winner today is gonna take home over $1 million.
今天的胜者将赢得超过一百万美元的奖金
Whoa. Hey there.
你好啊
Uh. Wasn't expecting company.
没想到会有人来
Tommy said you split. Oh, he told you that?
托米说你走了,他这么说的吗
He must have misheard.
他一定是听岔了
I'm not the kind to skip out on his own blood kin.
我可不是丢下血亲自己跑开那种人
Course you ain't. Hey, Lindy. Sam's back.
你当然不是,琳迪,山姆回来了
I'll go get her. Mama?
我去叫她,孩子他妈
I don't appreciate you trying to get me killed.
你居然想害死我,我很不高兴
I don't appreciate you coming into my house
你闯进我家来,不拿自个当外人
like you belong here.
我也很不高兴
I figured since we're related, you could keep up, but...
我以为既然是兄弟就肯定能跟上,可是...
How the hell should I know? We never have guests.
我怎么会知道,家里从来没来过客人
Pull them off the bed. Come on.
把它们从床上掀下来,快点啊
Well, now, hold on, hold on.
等等,等等
Now, I just came over to say goodbye.
我只是来告辞的
I wasn't gonna stay the night.
我不在这过夜
We ain't letting you spend your money on no motel.
我们不会让你花钱去住汽车旅馆的
Mama, if he wants to stay in a motel, let him.
妈,他想住汽车旅馆就随他好了
No, I gotta get back to Bon Temps.
不,我要回良辰镇
At this time of night?
这么晚了还回去
Yeah, well, I got a life back here
是,那儿有我的生活
just like you got yours here.
就像这里有你们的生活
I don't wanna intrude any more than I already have.
已经麻烦你们太多,不想再叨扰了
Joe Lee, down the sink.
乔·李,把酒倒了
Dadgum, I just cracked it open.
该死,我刚开的新酒
Down the sink. Jesus's sake.
去倒掉,看在上帝份上
You ain't seen your son in over 30 years
你三十年没见的儿子来了
and you can't cork it for one night?
今晚就不能不喝吗
We ain't alcoholics.
我们不是酒鬼
Don't ever get married, Sam.
永远不要结婚,山姆
The second you do, that's when they start to woman you.
一结婚,她们就开始发号施令了
I know it may not look like it
我知道你可能不相信
but we are just so, so proud of you
但是我们为你和你所做的一切
and what all you done with yourself.
感到非常非常骄傲
I just... I just wish we were the kind of people
我真希望,希望你对我们
that could make you proud of us.
有同样的感觉
All right, listen. Stop worrying about what I think.
好了,听着,别担心我的想法
Okay? Start with them.
好吗,想想他们
Now, come on. Take care of your mama.
过来,快来照顾你妈妈
All right. Lindy. Lindy. come on.
好了,琳迪,没事的
We'll see each other again.
我们还会再见面的
You best get going before she climbs in the trunk with you.
最好趁她没爬进你的车里,赶紧走吧
You forgot these.
你忘了这个
You must have dropped them when you were changing...
一定是不小心掉了,在你变...
the oil.
换油的时候
You? Yeah.
你吗,没错
A cop? Oh, I wish you were there.
当警察,真希望你当时在场
Tonight, boom, the universe showed me my destiny.
午夜一声巨响,天降大任于我
And for me, that's to protect and serve
我的使命,就是保护并服务
the citizens of Renard Parish.
雷那尔教区的市民
Police work just ain't about tackling people.
警察的工作不止是抓人
There's marksmanship, paramilitary training.
还有射击和准军事训练
I got all that now.
这些经历我全有了
And let's face it, would you feel safe
直说吧,我和安迪·贝弗勒两个人
with me patrolling the streets or Andy Bellefleur?
谁来巡逻更让你放心
Yeah, that's what I thought.
看,我就知道
That's what I thought.
我就知道
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
What the hell just happened?
刚刚发生了什么
You lost yourself to the void.
你昏过去了
I'd claim it was a gift, but actually
我很想自夸天赋异禀,但事实上
it's common to most vampires.
大多数吸血鬼都是如此
I... I never do this.
我从来没有过
What, one-night stands?
什么,一夜情吗
Cheap motels?
廉价的汽车旅馆
Vampires?
吸血鬼
None of it. No offense.
都没有过,没别的意思
Actually, the cheap motel, yes.
其实,我住过廉价的汽车旅馆
But only once.
但只有一次
Come to think of it, why do you need a motel room?
我想起来了,你为什么要租房间呢
Don't y'all sleep in the ground?
你们不都是在地下睡觉的吗
It's nice to have a place to shower
这样比较舒服,有个地方洗澡
shave
刮脸
and ravage you.
蹂躏你
Fuck.
Did this all happen because we beat the crap
这一切都是因为我们今晚
out of a couple rednecks tonight?
痛扁了几个乡巴佬吗
You did.
动手的是你
You would've killed them if I hadn't have stopped you.
若没有我拦着,你会把他们打死的
Wanted to.
确实想
Where does all that come from? No.
为什么这样想,不
You don't wanna poke that.
你不会想知道的
Oh, I'm entitled to a little bit of curiosity.
我有权满足这一点好奇心
I hardly know a thing about you.
我对你还一无所知呢
I don't know if you have a husband or a boyfriend.
不知道你有没有丈夫或者男朋友
Listen, this was great and all...
听着,刚才感觉很好
Okay, mind-blowing.
好吧,超级棒
But let's not make it into something that it wasn't.
但我们就不要再继续下去了
Just take me home.
送我回家吧
Well, can I at least ask your name?
我能不能问下你的名字呢
Oh, even better, I-I'll walk.
好极了,我走回去
My name is Franklin.
我叫弗兰克林
Please give it up.
求你别费劲了
Knowing my name isn't gonna make you feel any less dirty
知道我的名字不会减轻负罪感,无论对你
or me any less...
还是对我
Thanks, Franklin.
谢谢你,弗兰克林
Fangtasia. This better be good.
范塔西娅酒吧,希望是好事
Oh, hi. Pam, it's Jessica Hamby.
帕姆,我是杰西卡·汉姆比
We talked yesterday. I'm the one who--
我们昨天聊过,我就是那个...
I remember you perfectly. What is it?
我记得很清楚,什么事
Well, I really desperately need your help.
我实在没办法了,急需你帮忙
I don't know where Bill is
也不知道比尔在哪儿
and, gosh, you guys are like the only other vampires I know--
老天,我只认识你们两个吸血鬼
Spit it out, cupcake. I'm in the middle of something.
有屁快放,小妞,我正忙着呢
Right. Um...
好,呃
You remember how I was asking how you would--?
你还记得我那天问你,如果...
You know, what you would do if you, like
你失手杀了人
killed somebody by accident?
该怎么办吗
Did you call the hypothetical hardware store
你有没有给那个白痴五金店打电话
and buy a theoretical chain saw?
买一把见鬼的电锯
Yes. And that's just the problem.
有啊,问题就出在这里
I went to get the chain saw, and now he's gone.
我出去拿电锯,回来就发现尸体不见了
What?
什么
I left for like 15 minutes and he just disappeared.
我就离开了15分钟,他就消失了
So the problem you have
那么你的问题就是
is that there is no dead body in your house?
家里没有尸体了,对吗
Yeah.
是啊
Doesn't sound like a problem to me. Gotta run.
我可不觉得这是问题,挂了
Babies, they're all the same.
宝贝儿,这些蠢妞都一样
Now, where were we? Oh, right.
我们刚进行到哪儿了,哦对
Lie back, sweetheart and think of Estonia.
躺倒,亲爱的,继续幻想爱沙尼亚
Oh, my God, you have a brother?
老天,你有个弟弟
Yeah. News to me too.
是啊,我也才知道
What are they like?
你的家人是什么样子
Well, I'm more at home with the folks here.
我还是和这儿的人相处感觉自在点
Speaking of which, you heard about the...?
说到这个,你听说没...
Hm? Yeah. Jesus Christ.
当然,老天啊
And Andy shot him?
安迪射死了他吗
Welcome back, huh?
欢迎回家
Good thing this town doesn't have many other bar options.
多亏镇上没多少酒吧,鬼事都出这儿了
So how long should I expect you gone for this time?
你这次打算离开多久
Two, maybe three days at the most.
两天,最多三天
If I leave by 4, I can get there by sundown.
如果四点就动身,我日落前就能赶到那儿
Sam, how can you expect me to stay here and do nothing
山姆,既然比尔可能就在杰克逊
when Bill might be in Jackson? You know me.
我怎么可能无动于衷,你了解我的
I know you well enough not to argue.
没错,所以我不和你争论
You need anyone to--?
需不需要我...
If you really wanna help
如果你真想帮忙
I'm kind of leaving Jessica here on her own while I'm gone.
我对杰西卡一个人留在家里不太放心
Do you think you could make sure
你可不可以看着她
she doesn't do anything horrible?
别让她做出可怕的事来
How?
怎么做
I don't know. Give her a job?
我也不清楚,给她份工作如何
Just kidding. Can you imagine? Arlene would freak.
开玩笑啦,要是那样,阿尔琳非疯了不可
You don't get back, she's getting your job.
如果你小命丢那儿,工作就是她的了
I'll be fine.
我会没事的
Nice ring.
戒指真漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
What is the rank between a sergeant and a captain
在路易斯安那州警局里
in the Louisiana State Police?
警士和警校中间是什么警衔
Skip.
The legal blood-alcohol limit
路易斯安那州法定的
in the state of Louisiana is?
血液酒精浓度上限是多少
When you're drunk? Uh, no.
喝醉的时候吗,不是
Next one.
下一题
Jessica says it's too late for us to be together.
杰西卡说一切都晚了,我们没法在一起了
What do you think she means by that?
你觉得她是什么意思
Wait, that's on the test? No, I'm asking you.
这也是测试题吗,不,是我在问你
Look, come on, man. Not now.
拜托,老兄,现在可不是时候
You're quizzing me. I'm in the zone.
你在帮我做测试,我正全神贯注呢
Yeah, you're 0 for 22.
是啊,你22答0对
At least this you could help me with.
但至少这个问题你能帮帮我
All right, listen.
好了,听着
I've heard every breakup excuse from
我听过各种分手的借口
"You're a son of a bitch, Stackhouse"
从"你个狗娘养的,斯塔克豪斯"
to "You're a fucking asshole, Jason."
到"你丫真他妈混蛋,杰森"
And you know what? They're all saying the same thing.
你知道吗,她们其实都是一个意思
They can't handle the heat you're packing.
就是她们没法承受你的热情
So Jessica is having trouble handling my heat?
就是说,杰西卡没法承受我的热情
The only thing to do is to move on to someone who can.
所以唯一的办法,就是换个能承受的妞
That's why every girlfriend I've had
这就是为什么我交往的妞
has been hotter than the last.
一个比一个热辣
I don't know how I'll find someone better than Jessica.
我可不知道怎么找到比杰西卡更好的女孩
Man, there are two kinds of people in this world:
老兄,这世上有这么两种人
people who got no dreams
一种是没有梦想的人
people who got dreams and don't do nothing about it
一种是有梦想却不付诸于努力的人
and people who go out
第三种(不识数真可怕)
and fulfill their dreams.
是努力让梦想成真的人
I don't know about you, but I'm the third kind.
我不知道你是哪种,不过我可是第三种
So you gonna help me out or not?
你到底要不要继续帮我
I'm trying to help you, but look
我是想帮你,可是你看
the website says you have to pass the written exam.
网站上说你必须通过笔试
You think Andy Bellefleur knows half of this shit?
你以为安迪·贝弗勒懂这狗屁玩意儿吗
There's gotta be an easier way.
一定有更简单的路子
Look, I'm ready now. You know?
我现在准备好了,知道吗
I know between good and evil.
我分得清好人和坏人
I'm like a ninja-level marksman. I got all the training I need.
我就像无敌忍者神射手,训练有素
You wanna know what that blood-alcohol limit is?
你想知道血液酒精浓度上限吗
I don't need to know it.
压根儿不需要
If it's on the sample test, it's not on the real thing.
因为既然是样题,就肯定不会出现在真题上
Everybody knows that.
地球人都知道
Well, him and me, we haven't even talked about kids
其实吧,我们还没谈论过孩子
but, well, maybe this is the good Lord
不过,也许这是仁爱的上帝在告诉我
telling me that this man's a keeper. Right?
这个男人就是我的真命天子,对吗
I mean, don't you think?
你不觉得吗
You know, children being a blessing and all.
孩子的降临是上帝的赐福
Pardon, dear. Need to adjust the probe.
抱歉,亲爱的,我要转下探头
Oh, yeah, that's better. Yup, there's the critter, see?
这下好多了,小家伙就在那儿,看见没
That's my baby?
那就是我的宝宝吗
It ain't much more than a head and a heart right now
现在还只有成形的脑袋和心脏
but that's all you need, don't you?
不过那是最重要的,不是吗
Oh, my.
天呐
This one a bit of a surprise?
这个小家伙是意外吗
Uh, a little, I guess.
应该算吧
My boyfriend and me, we haven't been together for very long.
我和男友很久没在一起了
Well, at least two, three months by the looks of it.
从胎儿状况来看,至少有两三个月了
Excuse me?
什么
Twenty-five millimeters from crown to rump.
从头顶到尾端大约25厘米
Yeah, I'd say the tadpole's at least nine weeks on.
是的,这孩子至少有九周了
Nine weeks? Are you sure?
九周,你确定吗
Maybe ten.
也许十周
Terry, phone! I'm wiping.
特里,电话,我正擦桌子呢
I'm frying!
我在煎菜
Merlotte's, this is Tara.
马洛特酒吧,我是泰拉
Hey, Tara. I'm glad I caught you.
你好,泰拉,正好要找你
It's Mike Spencer. How are you?
我是麦克·斯潘瑟,最近还好吗
Uh, I-I'm at work. How are you?
我在干活,你呢
Heh-heh. You know, same old.
还不是老样子
Uh, well, um, I don't know if you heard
不知道你是否听说了
but the Talley funeral's today.
今天达利下葬
The what?
你说谁
Uh, you know, Eggs.
就是蛋蛋
We're down at the cemetery.
我们都在墓地呢
Thought you might wanna come over, say goodbye.
我觉得你可能想来道个别
Thanks, Mike.
谢谢,麦克
I'm leaving now. Don't start without me.
我现在就来,等我
Where is everyone?
大家都去哪儿了
Just us.
就我们几个
He didn't have any people, as far as I could find.
他没什么朋友,实在找不来人
Didn't know who else to call.
也不知道该叫谁来
Well, I'm not-I'm not blaming you.
我并没有责怪你
It's just at a funeral
不过既然是葬礼
you expect, you know, people.
你也知道,大家都会来
Loved ones. Well, you're here.
亲友送别,你来了就好
If I'm the only one here, who paid for all this?
既然只有我来了,那葬礼又是谁策划的
I did.
是我
I understand if you don't want me here
也许你不希望我出现在这里
but I thought at the very least
但我觉得至少要给
Eggs deserved a real funeral.
蛋蛋办一场葬礼
No, come on.
没有的事,来吧
The casket's nice. You didn't have to.
棺材很精致,你不必如此
None of this makes me feel better about anything.
做这些并没有让我好过
But maybe it might help you.
但也许能帮到你
It doesn't.
没有
I know you mean well. You always have.
我知道你是好意,你总是很善良
But there ain't anything anyone can do right now.
但现在一切都无法挽回了
Well, at least you got somewhere to come see him now.
至少你有地方能看看他了
Might not seem like much
也许没多大作用
but I like having a place to go when I wanna see gran.
但我想奶奶的时候就希望有个地儿看看她
Every time I visit her, it hurts a little bit less.
每次我看过她后,都会觉得好受点
Will you come back home?
你能回家吗
It's okay if you're still angry with me.
要是你还生我的气也没关系
I'll be in Jackson for a couple days. I got a lead on Bill.
我要去杰克逊几天,因为有了比尔的线索
You can have the house to yourself.
你可以一个人住在家里
Lafayette's making me crazy I wanna eat the wallpaper.
拉法耶快把我逼疯了,我都想吃墙纸了
I think this is everybody.
我想人都到齐了
Friends, we have gathered to pay our final respects
朋友们,我们在此为班尼迪克·达利
to Benedict Talley.
献上最后的敬意
Your presence here assures that his memory
您的到来,让他的记忆
will not be forgotten
获得了永生
as Christ assures that his soul will not be forsaken.
而伟大的主,保他灵魂永存
Let us pray that he will find eternal peace and comfort
让我们一起祈祷,在主的怀抱中
in the arms of our Lord.
他将获得永恒的舒适与安宁
Who's there?
是谁
Good God in heaven.
老天保佑
Caroline, my dearest.
卡罗琳,我的宝贝
The war ended three years ago.
战争三年前就结束了
I was sure you had perished.
我以为你死了
I'm home now.
我现在回家了
I haven't slept an hour since you left.
你走后我夜不能寐
I prayed for you.
我一直为你祈祷
I pleaded with God for your return.
恳求上帝让你平安归来
Especially in these last few days.
特别是最近几天
Is it Sarah?
莎拉死了吗
Thomas?
还是托马斯
Both?
两个都没了吗
William...
威廉姆
Come.
跟我来
I sent Sarah away to Tennessee.
我把莎拉送去了田纳西州
Thomas, he was too young.
托马斯还太小
I tried to protect him.
我很想保护他
You did all anyone could.
你已经尽力了
I heard many children were taken.
我听说很多孩子都死了
I feared the worst.
我做了最坏的打算
No one will come for him.
没人帮他下葬
Undertakers won't touch anyone with the pox.
殡葬员不想碰感染天花的尸体
I resolved to bury him myself tomorrow.
我打算明天亲手葬了他
Thomas?
托马斯
It's your papa.
爸爸来了
I've come to see you off.
我来送你了
Oh, William.
威廉姆
You're as cold as the earth.
你的身体好冰冷
No. No.
不要,不要
Do not be afraid.
别害怕
Are you afflicted?
你被感染了吗
I am. I was...
我,我已经...
My human life was taken from me.
我已经不是人类了
Are you a ghost?
你是鬼吗
I am here to bury our son.
我是来埋葬儿子的
Uh... I cannot be infected.
我不会被传染
What are you?
你是什么东西
What are you? What are you?
是什么,到底是什么
Demon? The devil?
是邪鬼还是恶魔
You've taken my husband. I will not let you take my son.
你杀了我丈夫,我不会让你碰我儿子
Caroline, no. Listen.
卡罗琳,别这样,听着
Stay back! Stay--!
退后,退...
Caroline.
卡罗琳
This is your doing, I assume?
这是你干的好事吧
Unhand her.
放开她
She is my wife.
她是我妻子
In her condition, she's hardly more human than animal.
瞧这样子,她吓得魂飞魄散,人性全无了
Except for her blood, of course.
当然,体内流的还是人血
I will die before I allow you to harm her.
要想伤害她,先杀了我再说
Caroline? No, no, no.
卡罗琳,别碰我,别别
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我,看着我
No, no, no.
不不不
Look at me.
看着我
Caroline.
卡罗琳
Kill me! I can't bear this anymore!
杀了我,我再也无法忍受了
Do what you will with my body.
我的肉体随你处置
My soul will be safe. My soul will be...
我的灵魂不会受苦,我的灵魂...
William, stop.
威廉姆,住手
Darling.
小可人儿
Darling Caroline.
可人儿卡罗琳
I'm so sorry to have to do this to you.
实在抱歉,我只能这样做
Can I help you, son?
有什么事情吗,孩子
Uh. Yeah, Bud. Um...
呃,有的,巴德,嗯
Can I get another test paper?
能给我一份新的试卷吗
There's something wrong with this one.
我这份有点问题
I'd say there's something wrong with you.
要我说,是你有问题吧
Jason, wake the fuck up.
杰森,快点醒醒
Jason. Yeah. Yeah?
杰森,什么事
Oh, yeah, what's up? I was just getting my gloves.
啊,什么事,我刚在戴手套呢
I need your authorization on this PWE form before we
你先在这出勤表格上签字
us, over yonder working
我们这帮小弟
can do the other side of the road supervisor.
才能开始路那边的工作,监理大人
Yeah, I know what you're thinking.
好吧,我知道你在想什么
But I got a lot on my mind lately.
我最近也想了很多事情
That must feel new.
感觉挺新鲜的吧
Try spending every waking moment
试想一下,每天只要是醒着
mopping up your cousin's tears
就帮表妹擦眼泪
and keeping her away from pointy objects.
还要避免她拿利器自残
See how much sleep you get then.
你说这样能睡好吗
Holy shit. Hey! Hey!
妈的,喂,喂
Lafayette, Jason, anybody! Come on, help!
拉法耶,杰森,各位,快来这帮帮手
Help! I'm coming.
来帮忙,就来
It's...
这个
It's dead. Got no head.
这里有一具尸体,没脑袋
It's got no head, man. It's got no head.
一具无头尸,兄弟们,没脑袋
That must be her. Said blond and pretty.
这应该就是她了,说是金发美女
No wonder the girl's a magnet for trouble.
难怪这姑娘老是惹麻烦
Hey. Hold on. Hey.
喂,等等,喂
Get your goddamn hands off me!
你他妈的别碰我
I ain't trying to hurt you.
我没有要害你的意思
You're a werewolf. I've had vampire blood.
你是个狼人,我有吸血鬼的血
I'll kick your ass.
我会打爆你的
Listen. Eric Northman's the one who sent me.
听着,我是埃里克·诺思曼派来的
My name's Alcide Herveaux. I'm here to look after you.
我叫埃尔希德·哈韦欧,我是来保护你的
Holy crap. Look at this layout.
天哪,看看这里的布置啊
Hey. Sam.
好啊,山姆
Hey, what's going on?
好啊,你们怎么来了
This all yours? Yeah.
这个店是你的吗,对啊
Something the matter or...? No, no.
有什么事情吗,没,没什么
After you left, we just got to wondering
你走之后,我们在想
what kind of life you got down here.
你在这里的生活到底是怎么样的
We figured we ain't got nothing else to do today
我们想反正今天也没什么事情做
let's go see for ourselves.
还不如来这里亲眼看看你
Didn't have to do much looking around to find you.
我们没费多大工夫就找到你了
Uh-huh. Never thought any son of mine
啊哈,没想到我的儿子
would have a place like this, though.
能有这么一家店啊
Yeah. Well, I thought, uh
是啊,我想,呃
I thought we agreed, uh--
我们不是说好,呃
agreed to wait a piece, uh
要过段时间
you know, before getting back together again.
再见面吗,我们说好了的
Ain't you happy to see us?
你不想看到我们吗
Well, no, I didn't, uh, I didn't say that.
不,怎么会,我没那样说
I-I just don't do well with surprises.
你们突然到访,我有点不知所措
Mama, he doesn't want us here.
妈妈,他不想我们来这里
Hey, no. That's not true.
喂,不是,我不是那个意思
That's...
只是
Y'all, uh-Y'all came all this way
既然你们大老远过来看我
and I'm buying you lunch.
我就请你们吃午餐吧
All right? All right!
好吗,好啊
Oh, good. Whatever you want.
哦,好啊,想吃什么都可以
Right. Okay? Come on.
好啊,好吗,这边请
Always dreamed of having my own chicken shack.
我一直想开个炸鸡摊
Right. I would call it Mickens' Chicken and Chitlins.
对了,我想取名叫米根斯的小肚鸡肠
Yeah, that'll happen.
嗯,这个可以有
Mr. Fortenberry states he was clearing the ditch
福坦巴里先生说他正在清理水沟
to replace a drainage pipe when he located the victim.
准备换一条排污管的时候发现了尸体
The head and hands are missing, but there's no blood
死者的头和手都不见了,却见不到血
so he probably bled out before being brought to the scene.
可能是先被吸干了血,再挪到这儿来的
Muscle tissue shows signs of tearing rather than cutting
肌肉断面显然不是利器砍开,而是撕裂的
so it looks like our unsub just tore his head clean off.
所以凶手应该是直接扯下他的脑袋
Only thing I know can do that's a vampire.
据我所知只有吸血鬼能做到
That would explain why there's no blood.
那也能解释为什么没有血了
I quit.
我不干了
Hey, Bud, wait up. Where you going?
喂,巴德,等等,你去哪儿
Did you hear me? I quit.
你没听到吗,我不干了
I've had it with this shit.
我受够这些了
Every time we clear one murder, two more spring up.
刚刚解决了一个凶手,又来了更多
It's like crabgrass.
简直就像杂草
We need you to sign the report.
我们需要你在报告上签字
You sign it. Or you. I don't care.
你自己签,要么你来,反正我不管了
Take this crap.
拿走这些破烂
All of it.
全都拿走
Forty-three years and what have I got to show for it?
辛辛苦苦四十三年,我得到了什么
Gaps in my brain and polyps in my ass.
大脑萎缩,屁股长包
I don't need this horseshit!
这种狗屁生活我受够了
The house is in no shape for guests, I know.
这个房子现在挺乱的,不方便待客
It's a long story. I'll tell you about it in the car.
说来话长,我等下在车上跟你讲
I hear you read minds. That true?
我听说你会读心术,真的吗
Yes, it is.
没错,是的
Son of a bitch.
不是吧
So we could have a whole conversation
这么说,我坐在这儿一言不发
with me sitting here clamped shut?
就能顺畅地跟你交流吗
Well, it's kind of rude with just the two of us
这样有失礼貌吧,毕竟没有别人在场
but in a room full of strangers
如果满屋子都是陌生人
it might come in handy.
那就很有用了
I'll keep that in mind.
我会记住的
What I don't understand is
我不理解的是
if you had Eric Northman's blood and all
既然你喝了埃里克·诺思曼的血
why he can't look after you himself.
他为什么不亲自来保护你
It's not like that.
你想错了
I'm not his.
我不是他的人
How'd he rope you into taking me to Jackson?
他是怎么说服你带我去杰克逊的
My old man
我老爸
he's got a construction company in Caddo Parish.
他在卡多教区有家建筑公司
Came up a little short on a project.
某个项目缺乏资金
Went to Northman for a loan.
于是就找诺思曼贷款
Wouldn't be my first choice.
要我就不会找他贷款
Yeah, you take what you can get.
嗯,还不都是逼到那份上了
Only reason I'm here is to help him get out of debt.
我来这里就是帮他还债
I don't do favors for vamps.
我一般不会帮吸血鬼的忙
Plus, I know the pack is sniffing around.
另外,我也知道他们在四处转悠
You ain't getting nowhere without an in.
没有一个狼人带你是不行的
Are you friends with them?
你是他们的朋友吗
I wouldn't call them friends exactly.
我可不会跟他们称兄道弟
My ex is banging their leader.
我的前女友和他们的头头搞在一起
Sorry.
抱歉
That pack is a cancer to our kind.
他们是我们族群中的毒瘤
Weres have lived in Jackson for almost 200 years
狼人在杰克逊住了将近两百年
without a single human knowing it.
没有一个人类知道这件事
Now these sons of bitches come to town
现在这些杂种们到这儿来了
there's a crime streak a mile wide.
罪恶之手越伸越长
Not to say the rest of us are above violence
我这样的狼人是否凶狠另当别论
but you shut the barn door behind you.
可你刚才看见我时也着实吓得够呛
One of them came after me last night, in here.
昨晚有个狼人跟踪我到了这里
Yeah, Northman mentioned that.
诺斯曼提到了
Looks like a hell of a fight.
看来打得很惨烈嘛
You gonna be ready for more of that in Jackson?
杰克逊势必更加危险,你准备好了吗
They took someone I love from me.
他们带走了我的爱人
I don't know about you, but I was raised to fight back.
我不知道你怎么想,但我要以牙还牙
Great.
太棒了
You'll get us both killed.
你会害死我们俩的
I'll pack light.
我会轻装上阵的
What is she?
她是谁
Is she your--? Your wife?
是你的妻子吗
No, she is not.
不是的
Will she kill me?
她会杀了我吗
I will not allow her to hurt you.
我不会让她伤害你的
You've hurt her enough for two laugh times, William
你伤害她还不够深吗,威廉姆
I warned you.
我警告过你
There's our world and theirs.
我们与人类水火不容
Between lies only suffering.
否则只能带来痛苦
If you can kill me...
你能杀了我吗
Please, I beg you, do it now.
我求你,现在就动手吧
Make her forget.
让她忘了你吧
Go on.
去呀
You brought this upon her. You must undo it.
你给她带来的痛苦,要由你来解除
Caroline.
卡罗琳
We can never be together.
我们永远都不会在一起
I was never here.
我没有来过这里
Goodbye, young Thomas.
再见了,小托马斯
The only way to show your love for a human
如果你爱一个人,唯一要做的
is to stay away.
就是离开
Forever.
永远不见
Do you understand now?
现在你明白了吗
Johnson's my best goddamn man.
约翰逊是我最好的手下
They're all dumber than a box of rocks.
他们全都笨得跟石头没两样
Sir that's unfair.
先生,这么说可不公平
To boxes maybe. Or rocks.
确实对石头不太公平
Talbot, dear,
亲爱的托博
we forgot to offer Cooter a refreshment.
我们忘了给库特备一些茶点了
Could you?
你能去准备一下吗
Of course.
当然
Zima, correct?
季马(日本酒精饮料)对吧
Sir, it's been 24 hours
先生,已经24小时了
and still no sign of him or the waitress.
还没有他和那个女服务员的消息
Can your pack of imbeciles do nothing right?
你手下那帮饭桶就不能办成点事吗
Somebody got him.
可能有人抓到他了
Eric northman.
埃里克·诺斯曼
Who?
He's a sheriff under Sophie Anne.
他是苏菲·安妮手下的治安官
He has a perverse interest in that waitress.
他对那个女服务员有不正当的企图
I'm sure he's been watching over her.
我敢肯定,他一直在保护那丫头
Ah, Mr. Compton.
康普顿先生
Good day's rest?
睡得可好
I've considered your offer.
我考虑了你的提议
My service to queen Sophie Anne
我为女王苏菲·安妮效力
has brought only suffering to me
只能给我带来痛苦
and the humans that I have lived amongst.
我身边的人类也深受其害
I recognize that now.
我现在意识到这一点了
For their safety and also for mine...
为了他们和我的安全
I hereby renounce my fealty to the kingdom of Louisiana...
我现在宣布放弃效忠路易斯安那王国
And I humbly pledge my loyalty to your majesty.
愿为陛下您效犬马之劳
Wonderful.
太好了
Ah. Wonderful.
真是不错
We don't need the girl after all.
我们终于不需要那个女孩了
You're letting her go?
你想放了她
But you gave me your word.
但你向我许诺过
I have given my word.
我是许诺过
To Mr. Compton.
但是向康普顿先生许的诺
And I intend to keep it.
并且我打算去遵守它
Hey. It's good to see you working and all.
嘿,看见你又正常工作真好
It's my job. No, I know.
这是我的工作,我知道
It's just, you know, after everything...
只是,经历了这么多事情
It's good to see you're okay.
很高兴看见你还不错
I mean, you seem okay. Are you okay?
我是说,你看上去还不错,你还好吧
I'm getting there.
会好起来的
Little by little.
慢慢地好起来
Well, you know, I lost a lot of people I love too.
知道吗,我也失去了很多我爱的人
Loved a lot.
很爱的人
And if you ever wanna talk or whatever...
如果你什么时候想谈谈或是怎样的话...
because you and Sookie are like sisters
因为你和苏琪就像姐妹
and sookie is my sister
苏琪是我的妹妹
so we're like family.
我们就像一家人
Even though we ain't been that close lately.
虽然最近我们有些疏远
Thanks.
多谢了
You're a good friend.
你是个不错的朋友
Yeah.
没错
Could be better. I should be there for you.
本应该更好的,我当时应该和你在一起
Wish I had you there the night that shit happened.
真希望那烂事发生时有你陪着
Yeah, but I wasn't there.
是啊,但我不在那儿
I mean, the--
我是说
I'm sorry I wasn't there
很抱歉我当时不在
and I'm sorry it happened.
也很抱歉发生了这样的事
Jason, what's with you? You didn't do anything.
杰森,你怎么了,又不是你的错
Uh, Jesus.
哦,老天
You know what, you're right.
知道吗,你是对的
I shouldn't beat myself up over it.
我不应该这么自责
If you need me, I'm gonna be over here.
需要我的时候叫一声
What--? Jason.
什么,杰森
God-- this motherfucker.
老天,真是活见鬼
Hello, sweetheart.
好啊,亲爱的
Hop in.
上车
Listen. Listen, I moved what I could.
听着,我尽了全力
I mean, even at half off, the shit is still expensive.
我是说即使半价,这破东西还是很贵
I'm gonna need some more time.
我还需要些时间
Relax.
别紧张
You'll ruin your new ride.
别毁了你的新坐骑
Huh?
什么
Pam's been a bit harsh lately.
帕姆最近有点暴躁
She's under a lot of pressure.
她现在压力很大
I thought it would be a good time
我觉得现在是个好时候
for a small gift to my, uh, top salesman.
给我的最佳销售员送一份薄礼
What's the catch?
目的何在
Well, you'll have to pay the insurance. I'm not an idiot.
保险金得由你自己付,我可不傻
And I'm gonna have to sell you the car for $1
你还得花1美元买走这辆车
to avoid that pesky gift tax.
免得我还要掏烦人的赠与税
Mind you, it may look a little, uh, out of place
提醒你一句,把它停在你住的破木屋门前
parked outside of that strange plywood hut you live in.
多少让它有失风度
No, I ain't taking on no more of your shit.
不,我才不会买你的账
You have great value, Lafayette.
拉法耶,你是个人才啊
You're discreet, efficient
小心谨慎,办事高效
and you have a network of loyal customers
还有一帮忠实的客户
with enormous disposable income.
手攥大笔闲置资金
You could become quite wealthy if you wanted to.
只要你愿意,一夜暴富也非难事
I don't need no more money.
我用不着那么多钱
No?
真的
I never thought of you as lacking in ambition.
真没想到你如此胸无大志
But perhaps you're content with moth-eaten Afghans
也许你住着阿富汗贫民窟,用着二手家具
and secondhand furniture.
就心满意足了
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
Don't make me wait too long.
别让我等太久
You can owe me the dollar.
钱留着下次还我
Spit it out, baby. You're breaking up with me.
宝贝,有话快说,是想和我分手吗
No. No, it's not-- it's not--
不,没有,怎么会
"it's not you, it's me."
"不是你的错,一切都怨我"
If I had a nickel for every time--
如果我一犯错你就记下来
I'd have 15 cents. No, it is me.
那现在早已罄竹难书,不,这次是我
It is. I'm...
是,是我
I'm...
I got me a baby coming.
我有身孕了
What?
什么
And I didn't wanna tell you because--
我一直没告诉你,因为
Because it... Oh, my god.
因为... 我的天啊
We're gonna have a baby?
我们要有小孩儿了
Yes, we are. You're gonna be a daddy.
没错,你要当爸爸了
Only let's not tell anybody just yet.
只是我们先别告诉别人
Oh. Uh, uh...
天啊
Thank you. Thank you, baby.
谢谢你,谢谢你,宝贝儿
I never dreamed in my life I could be so happy.
我从没想过有一天我会这么开心
Thank you for making my life mean something.
感谢你让我的生命充满了意义
Thank you, darling.
亲爱的,谢谢你
Hey.
Whoa. How many has he had?
哇哦,他喝了多少了
The boy can hold his liquor. Go on, kill it.
他自有分寸,继续喝,一口闷
Well, I don't care. He's underage.
我不管,他还没到年纪
I'm right here, dick.
你他妈当我空气啊
He'll be 20 next April. What's the difference?
明年四月他就20岁了,早几天又有何妨
It makes a big difference to me if I lose my liquor license.
要是害我的酒水营业执照吊销,我就麻烦了
What are you doing feeding him shots anyhow?
你干嘛要教他酗酒呢
Listen, I've known my son a lot longer than you have.
听我说,我比你更了解我儿子
I suggest you don't tell me how to raise him.
你也别想教我如何管教小孩
Joe Lee. I suggest you follow the rules in my bar.
乔·李,在我的酒吧就该听我的规矩
You talk to me like I'm some kind of drunk.
你这口气说的我好像喝醉了一样
Well, you are drunk.
你就是醉了
Dude, you throw a punch, you are so one of us.
老兄,出拳啊,那才像我们家的人
Okay, that's enough.
我受够了
God almighty, y'all sure know how to piss all over
我的上帝,你们一个个都真是扫兴
a perfectly fine reunion.
本来多好的家庭聚会
You should call it a night.
今晚就到此为止吧
Come on.
快走
Don't take it personal, Sam.
别往心里去,山姆
Joe Lee ain't got a bad bone in him when he's sober.
乔·李清醒的时候不会无理取闹
We'll go.
我们现在就走
I don't wanna embarrass ourselves
我可不想继续出丑
any more than we already have.
把事儿越闹越僵
Just make sure they get home safe.
把他们平安送回家
Get in the van, boys.
快上车,伙计们
We'll see you soon? Sure.
过段时间再来看你好吗,好的
Good evening, Miss.
小姐,晚上好
Are you home alone tonight?
今晚就你一个吗
Listen, buddy, I don't know what you have in mind
听着,老兄,我不知道你想干嘛
but you are messing with the wrong girl.
总之你找错了人
Hey, vampires can't enter a home without an invitation.
吸血鬼没接到邀请不能擅闯私宅
A human home.
你说的是人类的房子
And, uh, the last human owner of this house died a year ago.
这里的最后一个人类主人在一年前过世了
Fuck.
How come nobody tells me any of this?
为什么没人告诉我这个
Come, Miss Hamby, sit down.
来,汉姆比小姐,请坐
I just wanna talk.
我只想跟你谈谈
So how do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
It's my job.
我就是干这行的
I find things.
我四处找寻
Yeah, well, what sort of things?
找寻什么东西
Anything that needs finding.
任何值得关注的事情
Do you have anything like that?
你有想要找寻的东西吗
Well, um, Bill Compton.
嗯,比尔·康普顿
He owns this place. He's been gone a couple days.
这是他的房子,他几天前失踪了
I can't even reach him on his phone.
电话也联系不上
Yes, him too, but, um
嗯,没错,但是
I was thinking of somebody else.
还有没有别人呢
Think hard.
仔细想
Has anyone else gone missing lately?
最近还有谁失踪了吗
Maybe this will jog your memory.
这个应该能唤起你的记忆
So you do know him.
看来你认识他
No.
不认识
It's a head. How do you expect me to react?
看到人头你还想让我有什么别的反应
Come on.
别这样
Tell me, where'd you meet this handsome devil? Hm?
告诉我,你在哪里见过这位帅哥的
Who broke the ice? I'm guessing him.
谁先说,他先说吧
"you've sure got some pretty lips, girlfriend."
"小宝贝儿,你的嘴唇真漂亮"
Stop. Just put it-- put it down.
停手,放下,把它放下
The important part is that he's no longer a problem.
重要的是他已经不是问题
See? I help you
明白吗,我能帮你
you help me a little in return.
你只用帮我一个小忙
Now...
好了
Why don't you tell me everything you know
那么现在请你说说有关
about Bill Compton?
比尔·康普顿的事情
Hey!
Get back here!
给我回来
Shit!
Might not look like much, but Lou Pine's
这地儿可能看起来不咋样,但是露潘酒吧
it's the oldest were bar in Mississippi.
绝对是密西西比最老的狼人酒吧
Alcide.
埃尔希德
It's nice to see a face from the old pack.
能看见一副老面孔真是好
I figured the new wolves are drinking enough for all of us.
我以为这里已经没有酒留给我们喝了呢
Mm-hm. Who's the civilian?
这位是...
She's cool. She's a friend.
没事,只是个朋友而已
Am I not dressed properly? You look like dinner.
我的穿着有什么问题吗,你像一份大餐
I'll keep an eye on her, Hollis.
我会看好她的,霍利斯
Gonna have to split off. See you with me, they ain't gonna talk.
我们要分开,他们不会跟有伴的女人讲话
Where are you gonna be? With my guys.
那你去哪里,找我兄弟
I'll be watching you.
我会看着你的
You make it quick, for your own sake.
你最好快点,以防出事
Hey, boys.
嗨,帅哥们
Oh, my god, I am so stupid.
天啊,我真笨
I left my wallet in the car, but I am parched.
我把钱包忘在车里了,现在好渴
Any of you guys mind buying a girl a cosmo?
谁能给我买杯科斯莫吗
You here alone, cream puff?
你一个人吗,小甜甜
Oh, you are stupid.
那你真是个笨蛋
Oh, I've been to much tougher places than this.
我去过比这更糟糕的地方
Any of you heard of a place in Louisiana called Fangtasia?
谁知道路易斯安娜州的范塔西娅酒吧
You're a fangbanger?
你是个尖牙控
There's nothing meaner or stronger than a vampire.
没有谁能比吸血鬼更卑劣更厉害吧
What's not to like?
谁不喜欢呢
You'd be surprised.
你会吃惊的
If you knew we kicked the shit out of one a couple nights ago
要是你知道几天前我们刚收拾了个吸血鬼
you'd be on your knees right quick.
你肯定当场就跪下来
Why don't you tell me about it?
跟我说说吧
Let's talk about it in private.
那我们私下谈谈
Sure. Why not?
当然,求之不得
Me first or you?
你先还是我先
You know a vampire? Can you take me to him?
你认识一个吸血鬼,能带我去见见他吗
Like a three-way sort of deal?
想来一场三人大战吗
Come on, where is he? Shut the fuck up.
说嘛,他在哪里,闭嘴
I got more vampire blood in me than you think.
我喝过的吸血鬼血之多超出你的想象
Hey, asshole.
嗨,混蛋
Hey. What the fuck you doing?
你他妈的干嘛呢
Hit him.
打他
Get him.
抓住他
kick his ass.
揍他
Come on.
来啊
Goddamn!
该死的
I'm gonna run out of bats if he keeps this up.
要是他再这样闹事,我就发飙了
Now get him out of here. Now!
把他带出去,快
let's go. come on, let's go.
走,快点,走
Come on, man. She ain't worth it.
行了,她不值得你这样
I barely even know her. I mean Debbie.
我跟她不熟,我是指黛比
What about Debbie?
黛比怎么了
Oh, shit.
该死
Debbie's getting engaged to Coot.
黛比快跟库特订婚了
Come on, Hollis, stop it.
拜托,霍利斯,这可不行
The party's tomorrow night.
派对定在明天晚上
Here.
就在这里
I'm sorry I gotta be the one to break it to you.
我真不想亲口把这个坏消息告诉你
Good evening, Tara.
晚上好,泰拉
Who told you my name?
谁告诉你我的名字的
I met a delightful baby vampire tonight.
今晚我遇到了一个讨人喜欢的幼儿吸血鬼
Actually, no, she was irritating as all get-out
事实上,她气得快要发疯了
but she did tell me a great many things
但她的确告诉我了很多事情
such as your name and the fact that you live in a house
比如你的名字,你住的这间房子
owned by the human companion of Mr. Bill Compton.
房主是比尔·康普顿的人类伴侣
Why is that important to you? Who do you work for?
这跟你有什么关系,谁派你来的
Well, now who's interested
这是怎么回事
in getting to know me all of a sudden?
反倒是你突然对我感兴趣了
Mind if I, uh, come in?
我能进来吗
Hell no. I got a terrible track record
当然不行,每次我让人进这房子
with letting people into this house.
都没什么好事
Oh, don't be that way, Tara.
不要这样嘛,泰拉
Tara.
泰拉
That is such a beautiful name.
多么美丽的名字啊
As far as I concern my name is "that girl from bon temps, huh?
其实你是这样想的,"那个良辰镇的女孩
Wonder how she's doing. Too bad I can't get a hold of her anymore."
她现在怎么样了,不能得到她真是可惜"
Actually, I can get a hold of you any time I want.
事实上,我随时都可以得到你
Isn't that right, Tara?
对吧,泰拉
Yeah.
You wanted to come in?
你想进来吗
If you insist.
如果你盛情邀请的话
Come in.
进来吧
Please.
求你了
Most impressive.
太精彩了
You won the trust of Russell Edgington himself.
你赢得了罗素·爱丁顿的信任
A bravura performance.
干得漂亮
I don't care what you believe.
我不在乎你的想法
My only loyalty is to my king.
我只忠于我的国王
Your only loyalty is to your own sentiment.
你只忠于你的感情
It's your great failing.
这是你最大的弱点
A century ago, it was to your human wife.
一个世纪之前,你忠于你的人类妻子
Now it's that ridiculous waitress.
现在忠于那个可笑的女服务员
You'll say anything to save her.
为了救她你什么都会说
We can never love humans
我们若与人类相爱
without bringing suffering upon them.
就会带给他们痛苦
You taught me that...
这是你教我的
And I will never forgive you for it.
我永远不会原谅你
It's an essential truth
这是常识
one you refused to face
你不敢面对
because you clung to the illusion of humanity.
只因为你寄希望于人性的幻觉
You are right. Is that what you wish to hear?
你说得没错,这就是你想听到的吗
You proved it to me once and now I've learned it again.
你向我证明过一次,现在我又经历了一次
You have won.
你赢了
You've deprived me of my freedom...
你剥夺了我的自由
And my home...
我的家庭
My humanity.
和我的人性
But I will never
但是我永远
ever love you.
不会爱你
Never! never!
永远都不会,绝不
Yes. Make love to me.
好吧,跟我做爱吧
Never. I will never.
绝不,永远都不
Oh, William.
威廉姆
I so love you.
我是如此爱你

重点单词   查看全部解释    
civilian [si'viljən]

想一想再看

adj. 平民的
n. 罗马法专家,平民

联想记忆
streak [stri:k]

想一想再看

n. 条理,斑纹,倾向,少许,痕迹
v. 加条

联想记忆
humbly ['hʌmbli]

想一想再看

adv. 谦逊地;卑贱地;低声下气地

 
presence ['prezns]

想一想再看

n. 出席,到场,存在
n. 仪态,风度

 
ravage ['rævidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 破坏,蹂躏 v. 毁坏,破坏,掠夺

联想记忆
alternative [ɔ:l'tə:nətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 两者择一的; 供选择的; 非主流的

联想记忆
replace [ri(:)'pleis]

想一想再看

vt. 取代,更换,将物品放回原处

 
renounce [ri'nauns]

想一想再看

v. 弃绝,放弃,否认

联想记忆
drainage ['dreinidʒ]

想一想再看

v. 排水
n. 排水系统,污水

联想记忆
curiosity [.kjuəri'ɔsiti]

想一想再看

n. 好奇,好奇心

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。