手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 真爱如血 > 真爱如血第三季 > 正文

真爱如血第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第1集 她说神要显灵了

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

This is the first quiet I've had all night.

这是我今晚享受到的第一份宁静
Well, hi there. You must be Sookie.
你好,你一定是苏琪了
I had to create a vampire
我必须创造一个吸血鬼
for the one I destroyed to save you.
来弥补为救你而杀死的那个
What the--?
什么...
Have you ever with Maryann?
你跟玛丽安做过吗
Oh, you must be high.
你肯定是大麻抽多了
We are forming an elite army
我们正在组建一支精英部队
called the Soldiers of the Sun.
叫做太阳卫士
And Jason, we need you. Amen.
杰森,我们需要你,阿门
I'm here because of the V right?
你抓我是因为我倒卖吸血鬼的血,对吧
Any buyers in the Dallas area? Yes.
达拉斯有买家吗,有
And if you think you can get back at me by luring Tara--
如果你以为可以靠诱惑泰拉来报复我...
Get back at you? This is my bar
报复你,这是我的酒馆
there are my people this is my town!
我的朋友,我的镇子
I wanna thank you for saving Sookie's life.
谢谢你救了苏琪的命
There's a way she can repay me.
我会给她机会还这个人情的
The sheriff of Area 9 in Texas has gone missing
德州第九区的治安官失踪了
which is where Sookie comes in.
苏琪的任务是协助找到他
I'll infiltrate the Fellowship of the Sun.
我会潜入太阳会
Gabe! Get off no! Let go!
盖博,放开我,让我走
Let her go! Newlin!
放开她,纽林
Enough!
够了
Go home. It's over now.
回家吧,一切都结束了
Two thousand years is enough.
两千年,我已经活够了
It's insanity.
这太荒谬了
Our existence is insanity.
我们的存在本身就是荒谬的
What the hell's happening on my turf?
我的地盘到底他妈的发生了什么
She says God is coming.
她说神要显灵了
Everybody's waiting so they can catch Sam.
所以大家都等着抓山姆
and take him over to Maryann.
献给玛丽安
Tara let Sookie in.
泰拉,让苏琪进去
It's all coming from Maryann. What is she?
这都是因为玛丽安,她是何方神圣
And more importantly how do we kill her?
更重要的是,怎么才能杀死她
What are you?
你是什么人
I need to know how to kill a maenad.
我想知道怎么才能杀死酒神女祭司
She believes if she finds the perfect vessel
她认定如果能找到一个完美的容器
sacrifices and devours part of him
献祭并吃掉对方身体的某部分
her mad god will appear.
她的酒神就会显灵
My Lord.
主人
You stay away from Sookie
你离苏琪远一点
or I will tell the Queen
否则我就告诉女王
that you are forcing humans to sell vampire blood.
你逼迫人类帮你卖吸血鬼的血
He does not know that you are supplying it.
他不知道我卖的血是你提供的
He better not.
他最好不知道
I will take care of Bill Compton.
我会处理好比尔·康普顿的
Please, Sookie. I need your help.
求你了,苏琪,我需要你的帮助
You have to let me in.
你得让我进入你的内心
I murdered innocent people. Put the knife down?
我杀了无辜的人,你先把匕首放下
It's the murder weapon...
这是凶器
Get the hell out of here. Go on.
赶紧跑,快跑
No!
Mrs Merlotte
马洛特夫人
I wanna find the people you adopted me from.
我想找到我的亲生父母
You don't wanna know them. They're bad people.
你不会想和他们相认的,他们是坏人
Jessica!
杰西卡
Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?
我能有这份荣幸,娶你为妻吗
I need minute to clean myself up.
我需要冷静一下
Yes. Bill Compton, I will marry you...
我愿意,比尔·康普顿,我愿意嫁给你
Bill?
比尔
Bill!
比尔
Bill!
比尔
Bill!
比尔
Madame.
女士
My boyfriend, he's gone. Someone took him.
我男朋友不见了,他被人抓走了
A kidnapping?
你是说绑架
Did you see anyone or anything?
你看见什么人或者东西了吗
Hoyt.
霍伊特
Sookie Stackhouse.
苏琪·斯塔克豪斯
That that hot little number you was with
这是刚才在那家田鸡餐馆
at that frog restaurant?
跟你一起的小辣妹吧
Oh, if she was hot, how come you didn't nab her too?
她要真那么辣,你干嘛不一起绑来
Not telling you anything.
我什么都不会说的
So that's a yes.
就是承认咯
Sayonara, Sookie.
永别了苏琪
No!
不要
Who the hell are you?
你们他妈的到底是谁
How about you just call us the Fuck You Crew.
你可以叫我们"搞死你小队"
So he proposes to you and you said what again?
他向你求婚,你怎么说来的
That I needed a minute to think.
我说我要考虑一下
Mm-hm.
好的
Aren't you gonna stop her
你怎么不制止她
from trampling all over the crime scene?
让她别破坏犯罪现场了
Why aren't you taking this seriously, Kenya?
你怎么这么不当回事,肯雅
My boyfriend's been kidnapped.
我男朋友被人绑架了
It is Deputy Jones.
是琼斯副警长
And I'd appreciate you addressing me as such.
希望你能用这个称呼
Now how long were you in the bathroom?
你在洗手间待了多久
No more than a minute or two.
也就一两分钟
Was it one minute or two?
到底是一分钟还是两分钟
What difference does it make
这有什么区别吗
when every second you spend questioning me
你再浪费时间在这些愚蠢的问题上
these bastards are getting further away?
那帮混蛋早跑的没影了
What if there were no bastards?
要是压根没有绑架这回事呢
What if while you were in the bathroom
要是你在洗手间的
for a minute or two
那一两分钟时间里
your vampire friend realized
你的吸血鬼朋友意识到
he didn't want to be humiliated anymore and took off?
他不想再坐等难堪,所以走掉了呢
How do you explain the turned-over tables inside?
那你怎么解释里面乱七八糟的桌子
Because to me that looks like evidence of a struggle.
在我看来,那显然是挣扎过的痕迹
To me it looks like a man lost his temper.
在我看来,那是男人情绪失控的结果
With good reason.
你能怪他吗
Come on.
拜托
Just file a missing persons report for me.
帮我报失踪吧
Please?
求你了
Forty-eight hours that's the rule.
按规定, 48小时内不算失踪
You want a lift back to town or not?
要不要搭车回家
Merci beaucoup.
非常感谢
Merci beaucoup for nothing.
屁都没说就谢谢
Because then-Then I just walked outside and--
当时我就走了出去
Oh, I ran outside and then he was laying there.
不,是跑出去,然后看见他躺在那儿
And I heard Tara coming up behind me
后来我听见泰拉从后面跑过来
and I didn't want her to see that.
我不想让她看见这一幕
I turned around and tried to stop her
所以我就转过身拦住她
but she busted on through.
但她推开我跑过去了
And she threw herself on him and it was just so sad.
她一下子扑到他身上,真是痛不欲生
Hey, coz.
喂,堂哥
I know what you're going through.
我知道你经历着怎样的痛苦
That first kill
第一次杀人
it's got a way of making you feel like that's all you are.
你会觉得自己就是个彻头彻尾的杀人犯
But you've got to know
但你要记住
that you are still a man
你还是一个好人
that is capable of goodness
一个善良且正直
and of heartbreak and generosity of spirit.
心胸豁达,富有同情心的人
And if you can cling to that
面对任何事情
with everything you got
你只要记住这一点
you gonna be all right.
就会没事的
I promise.
我保证
Thank you...
谢谢你
...for that.
对我说这些
I love you coz.
我爱你,表弟
I love you too.
我也爱你
From now on let's tell each other that more.
我们从今往后要多交流
All right Andy.
好了,安迪
Ready for your statement now.
该听你陈述了
I hope I was helpful Sheriff Dearborne
希望我能有所帮助,迪亚博警长
because last time we did this after Rene I know I wasn't.
上次雷内的事情,我没能帮上忙
But I have the utmost respect for y'all
但我一直非常尊敬你们
because without law enforcement
因为如果没有法律约束
we would be nowhere as a society.
社会就不能成其为社会
What the fuck Arlene?
阿尔琳,你胡扯什么呢
This ain't a goddamn beauty pageant.
这又不是他妈的选美比赛
Oh shit.
见鬼
The only man I ever loved
我唯一爱过的男人
was just zipped up in a bag
刚刚被装进运尸袋
and you don't even have the decency to pretend you give a fuck.
你连假装在乎一下的礼貌都没有
I give a fuck.
我在乎的
Tara. But I don't know what I expect.
泰拉,我都不知道为什么生气
Trash is as trash does.
人渣就是人渣
I'm sorry you fell in love with a serial killer all right?
对于你爱上连环杀手我感到遗憾,行了吧
But honestly who here hasn't? Bitch Eggs wasn't no killer!
可这事我也经历过,婊子,蛋蛋没杀人
Tara, he confessed.
泰拉,他认罪了
Miss Thornton please.
索顿小姐,请冷静
This is a murder investigation not a free-for-all. I don't care
这是凶案调查,不是自由辩论,我不管
what he confessed to. He ain't responsible for it!
他交代了什么,那不怪他
Oh, why? Because of society? Because of slavery?
那怪谁呢,怪社会吗,还是奴隶制度
Um, sweetheart... You fucking redneck!
亲爱的...操你妈的乡巴佬
I'm gonna take Tara to Sookie's.
我带泰拉去苏琪家
Bud if you want to talk to her
巴德,如果你想找她谈话
you can meet us over there.
可以去那儿找我们
And we're gonna steal this tequila over here
我们还要偷走这瓶龙舌兰酒
but I doubt that'd surprise any of y'all.
不过我看你们谁都不会惊讶的
Come on. Hey come on.
走吧,走吧
Stupid-ass racist dyed haired bitch.
傻逼种族主义者,染头发的婊子
I hate when they make everything about race.
最恨他们这样,什么都扯上种族
Come on.
醒醒
Come on. No, you stay with me, okay?
醒醒,千万别昏过去,好不好
Come on.
醒醒
Hospi...
医...
pital.
医院
No, I'm sorry. I can't take you to the hospital.
对不起,我不能送你去医院
Just wait here. Come on.
再等等,振作一下
You're a fucking whore.
你是个臭婊子
I know.
我知道
I know I am.
我知道我是
Fuck.
Bill?
比尔
Hey, there.
你好
Is Bill here?
比尔在吗
No, it's just me hanging out.
不在,只有我一个
Are you all right? Yeah, totally.
你没事吧,没事,好着呢
Uh, I mean, I'm...
我是说...
Things are so fucked up with Hoyt
我跟霍伊特闹了点矛盾
so I've been crying and all but I'm fine.
所以哭了,但我没事
Bill's been kidnapped.
比尔被绑架了
What?
什么
I thought y'all were just going to dinner.
我以为你们出去吃晚餐了
We were, but he proposed and...
我们去了,他向我求婚,然后...
Oh my God. Wait Sookie.
我的上帝,等等,苏琪
I... I didn't say yes.
我,我没答应他
You rejected him?
你拒绝他了
It's not like that.
不是那样的
Just... If he does come home for any reason
如果他回来,不论怎样
call me and let me know even if he commands you not to.
一定打电话告诉我,哪怕他不许你打
Oh, you know I can't do that.
你知道我不能违抗他
I don't care. Just do it.
我不管,照我说的做
Shit.
该死
Fuck. Shit.
妈的,该死
Fuck. Shit.
我操,该死
Hey whatever-your-name-is wake up okay?
喂,那个谁,赶紧醒过来
Hey.
Oh, no, no, no, no.
哦不,不不不
Come on.
不是吧
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
Maybe this'll work.
或许这个有用
I can't tell whether my skin is burning up or if it's freezing
我说不出来浑身是发热还是发冷
but it feels so fucking good.
反正太他妈爽了
Pull over, Jimmy.
吉米,停车
I gotta get me a drag off of this fuck.
我也要来一口
Nope, we ain't stopping.
不行,不能停车
I'm dying over here.
我要急死了
Spit some in his mouth.
你喝一口吐他嘴里
What? That's gay.
什么,太基了吧
And playing with your own titties in a car full of dudes ain't?
在满是爷们的车里自摸就不基了吗
It's the only way you're getting any V.
你想喝吸血鬼血就只有这样
Come on. Come on.
来吧,来吧
Can't fucking believe I'm doing this.
真他妈想不到我还要干这种事
You're the one in charge is that correct?
你是管事的,对吧
Oh, shit.
该死
I got vamper juice all over my good touring gloves.
我这么好的运动手套都沾上血了
If you have any kind of orders to keep me alive
如果上头要你留我活口
you are about to fail.
看来你是不能复命了
At the rate that you're draining me
你们再这样喝我的血
I will die.
我会死的
Oh, fuck!
Andy, where the hell'd you come from?
安迪,你从哪儿冒出来的
I didn't want anybody to see me so I parked around back.
我不想让人看见,所以把车停在屋后
Came in through your window.
从后窗跳进来的
What the hell's going on here?
你这是搞什么鬼
Hey, how's Tara?
泰拉怎么样
She's a fucking mess that's how she is.
她完全崩溃了,就那样了
Jesus fucking Christ.
我的那个天哪
Don't you freak out on me.
别在我面前发疯
I killed a man.
我杀了人
No, Stackhouse, I killed him.
不,斯塔克豪斯,是我杀的
That's what I just told Bud
我就是这样告诉巴德的
and that what both of us have to stick to
我们两个必须口风一致
because there's holes in our story.
因为这故事有漏洞
Big gaping ones. Like?
很大的漏洞,什么漏洞
If he was really all up in my face with a knife
既然他是持刀冲到我面前
then how come the gun that killed him was fired from over 20 feet away?
射死他的子弹怎么会从20英尺外飞来
Well shit man.
该死的,老兄
Why'd you tell him a story with holes in it?
你为什么告诉他这种漏洞百出的故事
We gotta go back and tell him the truth.
我们得回去对他讲实话
You tell anybody anything
你要是说出去一个字
we are both gonna spend the rest of our lives in jail.
我们俩就得在监狱里过下半辈子了
I don't want to go to jail.
我不想进监狱
Then I need to see a lot less conscience
那就不要内疚
and a lot more cojones and I need to see them pronto.
壮起胆子,你给我快点
All right.
好吧
Now listen.
现在给我听着
Bud Dearborne's a good man he's a good cop
巴德·迪亚博是个好人,好警察
but he is tired and he is old and he don't see the holes
但他脑子转得慢,岁数也大了,不像从前那样
like he used to.
能找出破绽
We are gonna get through this
我们会挨过去的
so long as we both act like everything's perfectly normal.
只要我们表现得一切照常就行
I ain't even sure what normal is anymore.
我已经不知道什么是照常了
Well for you normal's going out and getting tails
你嘛,照常就是出去晃,找妞泡
so I suggest you start there.
你可以从这些开始
No, that's the old Jason.
不,那是原来的杰森
I wanna be new Jason.
我想重新做人
Well when this thing blows over
行了,等风声过去
you can go out and not get laid all you want to
你可以出去晃,不泡妞,想怎样就怎样
but for now you gotta be the Jason Stackhouse everybody knows.
暂时,你还得是大家熟知的那个杰森
So conscience off dick on
所以,良心收起,金枪挺起
and everything's gonna be all right.
就平安无事了
Fine.
行吧
Say it with me.
跟我说一遍
Conscience off.
良心收起
Conscience off.
良心收起
Dick what? Dick on.
金枪怎么着,金枪挺起
And everything's... Gonna be all right.
然后就...平安无事了
All right then.
这就行了
That's more like it.
这才像回事嘛
I wasn't here tonight Stackhouse.
今晚我没来过这里,斯塔克豪斯
Now, I don't remember telling you
我有没有告诉过你
lavender was my favorite color.
我以前最喜欢淡紫色
I'm in no mood for lesbian weirdness tonight, Pam.
今晚我可没心情搞女同,帕姆
Where's Bill?
比尔在哪儿
I have no idea.
我不知道
Then where's Eric?
那埃里克在哪儿
He's um indisposed at the moment.
他现在,呃,不太方便
Indisposed doing what?
怎么不太方便
Sookie stop. Don't. Come back.
苏琪,站住,别去,回来
I know he's in here. Bill!
我知道他在这里,比尔
Holy.
天呐
Sookie.
苏琪
See anything you like?
有没有看到什么想看的
I do.
I take it Sookie couldn't be stopped.
看来苏琪真是无人可挡啊
What can I say?
怎么说呢
She overpowered me.
她征服了我
Off you go Pam.
你可以走了,帕姆
Fine.
好吧
Sookie meet my new dancer Yvetta from Estonia.
苏琪,见见我的新舞者,爱沙尼亚的伊维塔
Yvetta meet Sookie from here.
伊维塔,这是苏琪,本地人
Hi.
你好
So, what brings you
告诉我,如此芬芳夏夜
to Fangtasia on this balmy summer night?
什么风把你吹到范塔西娅来了
Bill's been kidnapped and I think you did it.
有人劫持了比尔,我觉得是你干的
I didn't.
不是我
Any other theories?
还有别的理论吗
I'm still on this one thank you very much.
我坚持这个想法,谢谢
Where were you tonight around 11:00?
今晚11点左右你在哪里
Here with Yvetta.
这里,和伊维塔在一起
Doing this?
干这个
For the last six hours?
干了6个小时
You seem surprised.
你好像很惊讶
Is Bill's stamina not up to snuff?
莫非比尔的持久力没达标
Tell me where I can find Lorena.
告诉我哪里能找到罗瑞娜
If you don't have him she does.
如果不是你劫持的比尔,就是她
Solid theory
严谨的理论
but given the tenor of your last run-in with Miss Krasiki
但鉴于上次你和卡拉斯基小姐相处的情况
I think it's better if I dealt with her instead.
还是我替你去找她比较妥当
How do I know you will?
我怎么知道你会去
Because if Bill was in fact kidnapped
因为如果确实有人劫持比尔
by human or vampire
无论是人类,还是吸血鬼干的
I am duty-bound as sheriff of the area in which he resides
我作为他所在地的治安官
to find him.
调查此事,责无旁贷
Even if I do want what is his.
尽管我很想要他的女人
Then do it.
那去找吧
By the way you owe me $10,000.
顺便说一句,你还欠我1万块
Run dummy!
快跑,蠢货
I feel so strong!
感觉超爽
Stop it or you're gonna get yourself... Killed.
给我停下,不然你就会...死
Jessica.
杰西卡
You feeling all floaty yet?
你有漂浮的感觉了吗
Kind of.
有一点
Good.
很好
Tequila and Klonopin baby girl.
龙舌兰和克诺平(抗抑郁药物)
A steady diet of that
可是灵丹妙药
and it'll keep them thoughts away till you is more equipped
能帮你远离忧虑,直到你有能力
to deal with them.
解决问题
Tara?
泰拉
It's E...Eggs.
蛋蛋他...
Come here.
过来
What happened?
发生什么了
They shot him.
他们射死了他
What? Who?
什么,谁
Andy Bellefleur.
安迪·贝弗勒
Said Eggs came at him with a knife
据说蛋蛋带了把刀去找他
confessing to killing them women
承认是自己杀了那些女人
and cutting out their hearts.
还挖掉她们的心脏
The fuck he know any of that?
该死的,他怎么知道这些
Oh, my God.
天呐
Tara, he came to me earlier today
泰拉,今天他来找过我
said he needed help remembering
要我帮他回忆
what Maryann made him do.
玛丽安让他干了什么
So...
所以...
So I helped him.
所以我帮了他
You fucking did not. I'm sorry.
你他妈的不会吧,我很抱歉
Oh, you're sorry.
你觉得抱歉
You signed his death warrant and that's all you got?
是你害死了他,光道歉就行了吗
Fuck you!
你去死
Get off her! Get off her!
放开她,放开她
Stop it, Tara!
快停下,泰拉
Is you crazy?
你疯了吗
We're in the same boat! Bill's gone too!
我们应该同病相怜,比尔也不在了
What the fuck is wrong with you? That's Sookie.
你他妈的怎么回事,那是苏琪
She's your best friend in this whole fucking world.
她是你最好的朋友
She didn't need to know! Get out of here!
她用不着知道,出去
I was just fucking leaving.
我本来就要走
Sorry, Sook.
对不起,苏克
You remember our conversation? Yes.
你记得我们的谈话吗,记得
I asked you to do one thing for me.
我要你为我做一件事
"Bring me Bill Compton."
"把比尔·康普顿给我带来"
And you said "Done."
你说,"搞定"
So why wasn't it done, Mr.Rubin?
那为什么这事还没搞定,鲁宾先生
I already told you sheriff.
我已经告诉您了,长官
By the time we got to the restaurant
我们到达餐厅的时候
he was gone and there was a cop car and there was--
他已经不见了,那儿有辆警车,还有...
You failed me.
你太让我失望了
How could you fail me?!
你怎么就成不了事呢
Eric.
埃里克
Find him, Mr. Rubin
把他找来,鲁宾先生
or tomorrow's sunset will be your last.
否则明天日落时分就是你的死期
Eric.
埃里克
But sun-up's in a couple of minutes.
可再过几分钟太阳就出来了
Well, then I recommend you find a day walker
那你就找一个信得过的日行者
you can trust to find him for you.
让他去帮你找
What?
什么事
You're losing it.
你这事搞砸了
How is that helpful, Pam?
那该怎么办,帕姆
You need to call the Queen.
你该给女王打电话
The Queen is the last person I need finding out about this.
不到逼不得已,我是不会找她的
You're not the only one whose fate
可是这件事所关乎的
hangs in the balance here.
不只是你一个人的安危
And what do you think the Queen will do
如果我告诉女王
if I tell her I've lost the one vampire who could link her
一个知晓贩血事件的吸血鬼
to the dealing of vampire blood?
不知所踪,而我对此无能为力
And that I have no idea where he is?
你觉得她会怎么做
And what do you think she'll do
如果别人告诉了她
if she finds out from someone else?
你觉得她又会怎么做呢
Call the Queen.
打给女王
There are times when I seek your counsel, Pam.
适当的时候我会寻求你的建议,帕姆
Now is not one of those times.
但不是现在
Fine. I'm going to ground then.
好吧,那我撤了
Yeah?
Bill Compton. I need your help.
我是比尔·康普顿,需要你帮忙
How'd you find me all the way up here in Arkansas?
你怎么知道我来阿肯色了
You've had my blood remember?
你喝过我的血,还记得吗
Quite a bit of it.
还不少呢
Right.
没错
Oh, come on in.
噢,进来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
May I use your shower?
能借用下浴室吗
Of course.
当然
There's uh plenty of towels in the bathroom.
浴室的毛巾够你用了
If you could spare a shirt I'd be much obliged.
如果你能给我一件衬衫,我将不胜感激
I-I really didn't pack anything.
我随身没带什么衣物
It's kind of an impromptu road trip I'm on.
我一时兴起就开车过来了
But you could-You could have the shirt off my back
但你可以穿我身上这件
if you want it.
如果你想要的话
I'll take what I can get.
有什么穿什么
Right.
好吧
Nice.
不错
Well, thank you.
谢谢
I'll take that shower now.
我去洗澡了
Unless you'd care to join me.
愿意一起来吗
Yeah.
I think I would.
我愿意
Good.
好极了
We're gonna have a nice time.
我们会非常享受的
I hear the water in Arkansas is very hard.
我听说阿肯色的水质很硬
Come.
来吧
Don't answer that.
别接
Okay.
Hello?
Am I speaking with Sam Merlotte?
请问是山姆·马洛特吗
You can just call me Sam.
叫我山姆就行了
This is Audrey Bishop with the Magnolia Chamber of Commerce.
我是木兰商会的奥德丽·碧肖普
I hope I didn't wake you.
希望没有吵醒您
I'm really glad you did, Audrey.
很高兴你吵醒我,奥德丽
Regarding you inquiry into Melinda and Joe Lee Mickens
您咨询过梅琳达和乔·李·米肯斯的信息
unfortunately our records
很遗憾,我们的记录中
show no current address on them.
没有他们的现居地址
But I can tell you they were evicted
但我可以告诉您,三年前
from their last residence over three years ago.
他们被赶出了当时的住所
Evicted, huh?
赶出去了
So you reckon they've moved on, then?
你的意思是他们离开当地了,是吗
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
I'm not supposed to give out this kind of information
我无法向您提供这类信息
but you know their boy?
但是他们的儿子...
Well, wait, wait.
等等
Wait a minute, they have a son?
等一下,他们有个儿子吗
Uh-huh. He works over at Cornejo Tires
嗯,他就在79号公路旁的
right off the 79. Name's Tommy.
科尔内霍轮胎店工作,名字叫托米
A couple weeks ago
几星期前
I bought a set of new radials from him.
我从他那儿买了一套新的径向轮胎
Turns out they were used as in bald as a baby's behind.
结果是用过的,和婴儿的屁屁一样光滑
Uh, thank you so much, Audrey.
非常感谢,奥德丽
Remind me never to mess with
你提醒了我
the Magnolia Chamber of Commerce.
别和木兰商会的人搅和
My plea--
我很...
If I know my mama
出于我对老妈的了解
she's probably out there
她十有八九会站在那儿
telling all her friends that she did me a favor
告诉所有的朋友,这些年来
by lying to me for all these years.
一直欺骗我都是为了我好
I just feel betrayed.
我感觉被出卖了
I don't know, Bubba.
我不清楚,好老弟
I think I'm with Big Maxine on this one.
你简直就是翻版的玛可辛太太
Hey take that back or I'm gonna
嘿,你要再敢这么说
stick a branch up your butt
我就拿根树枝捅你的屁股
prickly end first.
还是用尖的那头
Weren't you happier before?
你以前就很快乐吗
When your daddy was still shot by a robber
以为你爸爸是被强盗射杀
instead of by hisself? Oh, not really
而不是自杀的时候,那也不见得
because before I belonged to her 24/7 365.
在她时时刻刻管着我之前,我也快乐过
But now it-It's like they say
但现在,就像人们常说的
the truth has set me free.
真相还我自由
That sounds like the same religious dog muck
听起来真像史蒂夫·纽林
Steve Newlin was trying to sell me on.
灌输给我的宗教垃圾
I'm starting to think the truth, it's poison.
我开始思考真相,真相有毒
Aw you don't really believe that.
其实你是不相信的
Yes, I do.
我相信
Look, man, people are always trying
我说哥们,大家总是想
to fuck up other people's lives by telling lies about them.
通过谎言搅乱别人的生活
You want to really fuck somebody's life up?
你要真想搅乱别人的生活
Tell the truth about them.
就把真相告诉他们
They ain't never gonna be the same.
效果肯定不一样
somebody must have told the truth about me, then.
那么一定是有人告诉我了真相
My whole life's gone from happy to hell
我的整个人生就在短短几天里
inside just a couple days.
从天堂坠入地狱
I got no girlfriend
我没了女友
I got no roof over my head, unless you count my car
无处安身,除非车子也算
which is where I slept last night.
我昨晚就睡在车里了
Yeah, I've been there.
嗯,我也经历过
Good to know I got friends though.
幸好我还有朋友
Friends are good.
朋友很好
Because I need a place to stay.
因为我需要地方住
I reckon you do.
可以想象
Jason, can I crash at your place for a little while or not?
杰森,我能在你家小住几日吗
Of course, man.
当然可以,伙计
That's kind of a nasty way to ask.
这种问法还真是让人讨厌
How is she?
她还好吗
Sleeping finally.
终于睡着了
So keep it down. I don't wanna wake her up.
小声点,别把她吵醒了
Thank you for calling me.
谢谢你通知我
This ain't about you and me
这并不表示
building a bridge into our future together, all right?
你我以后能和好如初,懂吗
You shot a gun at me.
你拿枪射我
But you know what? I don't even have the time.
你要知道,我没时间理会这些
I got two jobs both of which I need
我兼两份工,少做一份都不成
one of which I already didn't even show up for today.
今天我已经翘了一份工
And Tara been asking for you nonstop, so--
泰拉还不断嚷着要你来
She has? Like a moth to flame.
真的吗,简直就是飞蛾扑火
Poor thing just want her mama.
只想着扑向妈妈的怀抱了
That's because she knows in times of trouble
那是因为她清楚,遇到困难时
a mama's the only person her baby can turn to.
只有妈妈才是孩子唯一的依靠
Mm. Thank you, God
感谢主
for this opportunity to heal my baby.
给我这个机会为女疗伤
Yo, please. None of that.
别来这套
Do everybody a solid and instead of looking up
做做好事吧,别总是主啊神的
at the God and let all the shit happen
任凭这些破事发生
you need to keep your eyes on your fucking daughter
你应该好好照看你的乖女儿
because she ain't right to be alone.
可别让她一个人待着
I promise.
我会的
Good.
很好
I'll be back around midnight.
我会在半夜回来
Lafayette. I'm late.
拉法耶,我要迟到了
I'm sorry about shooting your gun at you.
我很抱歉曾向你开枪
Bitch, you-me bridge
贱人,我们之间
it ain't gonna never motherfucking happen.
是无法和好如初了
I take it you heard what happened last night with Bill.
我想你已经听说比尔昨晚的遭遇了
Kenya told me.
肯雅已经告诉我了
She also told me you got a hint out of line with her.
她还说你对她有点出格
If anyone was out of line it was her.
出格的是她
The man I'd be engaged to right now
比尔被劫持走了
if I'd gotten a chance to say yes
如果当时我答应了
was kidnapped last night
我们现在都订婚了
and Kenya wouldn't even file a missing persons report.
而肯雅甚至都没写失踪报告
Well, how the hell could she, Sookie
那她该怎么做呢,苏琪
when the person that's missing
失踪的那个人
ain't even a real person?
甚至都不算人类
Okay, tell me you did not just say that
好吧,告诉我你这是无心之言
because if you did I might have to forget
不然我可要忘记
that I was brought up to respect my elders.
尊老爱幼的光荣传统了
We are all supposed to respect our elders
我们都应该尊重长辈
and since Bill Compton's got
而比尔·康普顿
about a hundred years on you
可比你大上一百岁
I think he deserves at least a hint of your respect.
我觉得他该得到你起码的尊重
There's a-- a woman. A vampire actually.
有个女人,确切地说是吸血鬼
Her name's Lorena Krasiki
她叫罗瑞娜·卡拉斯基
and I think she's the one who took him.
应该就是她劫走了比尔
I need you to help me find her.
请你帮我找到她
You have to understand, Sookie.
请你理解,苏琪
I got dead bodies piling up on me.
我手上堆满了凶杀案的卷宗
Dead human bodies.
都是人类被杀
So I can't be spending this department's limited resources
我不可能耗费局里有限的资源
following up on hunches about vampire nappings.
跟进莫须有的吸血鬼劫持案
See. I don't think I should have to understand that.
说真的,我理解不了
Because I love Bill just like you love your wife
因为我爱比尔,就像你深爱你的妻子
and your children and your grandbabies.
你的孩子和你的孙子
So to my mind that makes him worth following up on.
所以在我看来,有必要找他回来
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Yeah?
什么事
You Tommy?
你是托米吧
Congrats, bro. You can read.
恭喜伙计,胸牌上写了
Tommy Mickens?
托米·米肯斯
No, sir.
不,先生
Family name's Harmon.
我姓哈蒙
So, uh
那么
You're not Melinda and Joe Lee's boy then?
你不是梅琳达和乔·李的孩子吗
Because somebody told me he's working here.
因为有人跟我说他在这儿工作
Oh, the Tommy you're looking for Tommy Mickens
你要找托米·米肯斯是吧
Uh, he quit about six seven months ago.
他六七个月前就辞职了
Said he was leaving town. Didn't say where to.
说他要离开这里,没说要去哪里
A real piece of shit if you ask me.
没良心的家伙
Yeah well from what I'm hearing
是啊,我听说
Pretty much all the Mickens are.
姓米肯斯的都是这样
Can't speak to that.
这我可说不准
He's the only one I ever met.
我就认识这么一个米肯斯
So sorry I couldn't be more help.
抱歉帮不了你
Oh. Well, thanks anyway.
还是多谢你
You got some nice tires.
你这儿的轮胎不错
Maybe I'll uh come back and get me some
也许我会回来
on my way back out of town.
换些轮胎上路
Give you good deal if you do.
你要来,一定给你好价钱
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
Name's Sam, by the way.
我叫山姆,顺便说一下
Sam Merlotte.
山姆·马洛特
God works in mysterious ways Tara Mae.
冥冥之中自有天意,泰拉·梅
Keep talking to her reverend Daniels.
请继续,丹尼尔斯神父
I think it's helping.
我觉得有效
And this devil woman came to you.
那个邪恶的女人找到了你
She introduced you to a man
又给你介绍了一个男人
and together they tried to pull you down into the pits of hell.
他们试图将你拉入地狱
But all of it was part of god's plan
但这些不过是上帝的旨意
to lead you back to your mama.
让你回到妈妈的身边
And I'm so glad you're back.
我很高兴你回来了
Ain't nobody ever gonna get to you again, baby girl.
再也没有人能夺走你,宝贝
It's just you and me now.
现在就你和我了
Fuck.
妈的
Didn't fucking work.
居然没用
Oh, it stinks.
开始发臭了
Bill.
比尔
Did you get my flowers?
你收到我的花了吗
Hoyt?
霍伊特
I hope I didn't wake you. I just--
但愿我没吵醒你,我只是...
I miss you.
想你了
I miss you too.
我也想你
You do?
真的吗
Well, that's great.
太好了
So when I can I see you again?
什么时候能再见到你
But I got a haircut you'll like.
不过...我剪了个新发型,你会喜欢的
This is just a really bad time.
现在有点不方便
I actually think I look kind of badass.
我真觉得自己像个坏蛋
Jessica? Uh--
杰西卡
Your highness.
殿下
Magister.
大法官
Mr. Northman.
诺思曼先生
I haven't seen you since the Bill Compton trial.
自比尔·康普顿接受审讯后就没见过你了
Yes, it's been uh too long.
对啊,真是很久了
May I ask what brings you to Fangtasia?
什么风把您吹来这里了
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
You should probably close up.
你该把店关了
We can just use my office.
可以去我办公室
It's bugged.
被窃听了
How do you know this? Because I'm the one
你怎么知道,因为就是我
who bugged it.
装的窃听器
It's how I know I can trust you.
这样我才知你可信与否
All right everyone out now!
好了,所有人马上出去
Except, she can stay.
她可以留下
No. No humans.
不可有人类在场
I need both of you at full attention.
我需要你们二位全神贯注
Trouble abounds in your fair state.
你的管辖区内事端不断
Tell me.
说说看
It would seem your idyllic little home
你们的田园小家似乎
is competing to become the V capital of the world.
可以评为世界贩血之都了
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
I am so embarrassed.
我有多尴尬啊
Naturally, I told the magister
当然,我告诉大法官
that you were the only vampire in my kingdom
就此事而言,你是王国内
that could be trusted with this.
唯一可信任的吸血鬼
Anything I can do to be of service.
愿意效劳
Our blood is sacred.
我们的血是神圣的
Wasting it on anything other than procreation
浪费在繁衍以外的任何事情上
is blasphemy.
都是亵渎
Madness. Desecration.
愚昧,玷污
Have you noticed an uptick
你是否注意到
in users in your neck of the woods?
附近一带用血者数量激增
Maybe even here in your club?
包括你的俱乐部里
I haven't no.
尚未发现
See, that's surprising to me
瞧,这就让我觉得奇怪了
As every other sheriff to whom I've spoken has.
我问过的每个治安官都有发现
The amounts are so great, in fact
事实上,数量极其庞大
we can only assume a vampire is responsible.
我们只能假设有个吸血鬼该对此负责
An act of self-loathing so shameful
这种自我放纵的行为极其可耻
that whoever is responsible should fall on his own stake.
无论责任在谁,都必须自食其果
Respectfully, magister
大法官,在下不才
I'm not sure I follow your logic.
好像没有听懂您的意思
If your average run-of-the-mill drainers were behind this
如果那些平庸无能的榨血人是始作俑者
It would stand to reason said drainers would need
那么他们需要吸血鬼来放血
vampires to drain
也合情合理
which means there would be missing vampires
这就意味着会有吸血鬼失踪
and plenty of them.
而且数量很多
How many vampires have gone missing in your area?
你这片区域有多少吸血鬼失踪了
None, magister.
一个也没有,大法官
So now do you follow my logic?
现在你听懂了吗
I do.
听懂了
And I will look into the matter.
我会彻查此事的
Good.
很好
And I will expect results.
那我就等你的结果了
You will have them.
我会给您答复的
Hey, Lafayette.
拉法耶
There something different about the chili tonight?
今晚的辣椒有不一样吗
Actually, yeah. It was tasting kind of flat
还真有,味道淡了点
So I put a pinch of cinnamon in it. Cinnamon?
所以我加了少许肉桂,肉桂
Yeah, how the hell you smell that?
对啊,你怎么可能闻得出来
I put a half a teaspoon in the whole pot.
一整锅我只放了半茶匙
Shit.
见鬼
I'm pregnant again.
我又怀孕了
Hey, you forgot your rings.
你忘拿甜甜圈了
Fuck my rings.
滚它的甜甜圈
Hoyt, where you been, bubba?
霍伊特老弟,死哪儿去了
Been crying.
哭死去了
Dude, shut up. I want you to meet our new friends.
别废话了,来认识认识我们的新朋友
This here is Missy and Jen.
米西和珍
Hi. They're both
帅哥好啊,她俩都是
recent graduates of New York University
纽约大学刚毕业的
currently driving across the south out to California
现在开车穿越南部去加州
where they're gonna start up in veterinary school in the fall.
在那儿上兽医学校,秋天就开学
Ladies, this here is Hoyt Fortenberry.
姑娘们,这位是霍伊特·福坦巴里
He just moved out of his mother's house.
刚从他妈妈家搬出来住
I like you. You're like a big puppy.
我喜欢你,你像个大狗娃
Oh, my god, you're so right.
天哪,你说得太对了
Sit down, pup.
坐啊,狗娃
Pour yourself a beer.
倒杯啤酒
Uh, you know what, Jason? I'm not really gonna stay--
跟你说下,杰森,我其实不打算待太久
Sit down, pup.
坐嘛,狗娃
So veterinary is cool.
兽医学挺犀利的哈
Yeah.
嗯哪
With an emphasis in canine psychology.
我们专攻犬科动物心理学
Like shrinks for dogs?
那不等于是狗的心理医生
Mm. Hey, don't knock it.
嘿,别小瞧它
Yeah, don't. Don't knock it.
就是嘛,别小瞧了
The thing is is dogs' feelings
实际上,狗的情感
and people's feelings aren't really all that different
和人类没那么大差别
except theirs are harder to figure out.
只不过狗的更难搞清楚
Because dogs can't talk.
因为它们不会讲话
Exactly.
一点不错
See, if Hoyt he really were a dog
假如霍伊特真的是个狗狗
he wouldn't be able to tell us why he's so sad right now.
就不能告诉我们为何他现在如此神伤了
Well, actually, it's because my girlfriend and I--
其实是因为我女朋友和我...
What kind of dog would you say I am?
你们觉得我是哪种狗狗呢
Well, you're no puppy, that's for sure.
可以肯定,你不是狗娃
You got that right, Missy.
这你可说对了,米西
I'm Jen.
我是珍
That's Missy.
她才是米西
Yeah, I know.
是的,我知道
I was looking at you but talking to her.
我眼睛看着你,但在和她说话
Something we do here in the south
我们南方人的习惯
but if you don't wanna learn about our culture, I'm--
如果你不想了解我们的文化,我可以...
I'm happy to do it your way.
我乐意按你们的方式来
You're a lab.
你是个拉布拉多
Correct. I am a lab.
说对了,我是拉布拉多
But now for the hardest part.
但现在最难的就是
What am I thinking about right now?
我正在想些什么
You know in my brain.
我脑子里的东西
I bet you're wondering if you're gonna be able to get us
我敢打赌,你在想今晚能不能把我们
back to your place tonight and if so
带去你那儿,要是行的话
how out of control are things gonna get?
我们会玩儿得多疯
You girls are gonna make great vets.
你俩将来肯定是不得了的兽医
What do you think?
你觉得呢
What the hell? I'm in. Let's go.
管他的,我同意,我们走吧
Sweet. We'll follow you there.
太好了,我们开车跟在后面
Okay.
好的
Yo, J.
哟,杰
You know I ain't all that comfortable with this.
这样子我不太适应
What? Hoyt, if you and me are gonna be roommates
什么,霍伊特,如果你要跟我做室友
there's a certain amount of pussy overflow
就要知道我那儿必定妞儿多
you just have to get used to dealing with.
你得习惯应付
Come on.
快走
Attaboy, Stackhouse.
好家伙,斯塔克豪斯
When we do find the vampire who's responsible
等我们找到该负责任的吸血鬼
how will you punish him?
你要怎么惩罚他
Or her.
或她
And will it be in public?
会公之于众吗
Of course one who is proven guilty
这是当然,犯下此等罪行
of such a crime must be made an example of.
必须杀一儆百以示效尤
This kind of moral anarchy cannot be allowed.
此类道德混乱是不允许出现的
Agreed.
的确
To a speedy resolution.
速速解决
The speedier the better. Magister.
越快越好,恭送大法官
Is it just me or is he really dull?
到底是我傻还是他傻
Your highness.
殿下,什么意思
I mean isn't moral anarchy kind of the point?
我是说,道德混乱就那么严重吗
I can't think of anything more depressing
要我说,没有比依法办事
than living by the law forever.
更无趣的生活了
Your highness. Yes?
启禀殿下,什么
Forgive me, but I don't feel the same sense of relief you do.
请原谅,您如释重负,我可放不下心
You don't think he believed us?
你觉得他不相信我们
Not entirely no.
不完全相信
Then I suggest you sell everything you have
那么你最好尽快卖掉
as soon as possible. Excuse me?
手头的货,您说什么
The pigs at the IRS are breathing down my neck
国税局的那帮混蛋盯得很紧
and I need money now.
我急需钱用
Sell the blood at half price if you have to.
万不得已,就半价出售
I don't care what it takes. Just move the product
我不计成本,赶紧把货出空
and then cover our tracks.
然后销毁证据
All due respect. Your Highness.
请恕我直言,殿下
I fear you're not considering all the angles.
恐怕您的考虑不够周全
All due respect, Mr. Northman
恕我直言,诺思曼先生
I'm due a lot more respect than that.
我的话再清楚不过了
And I'm sorry to compromise your manhood like this
很抱歉有辱你的男性雄风
but hell hath no fury like a vampire queen broke.
但你不会想见到吸血鬼女王之怒的
Move the blood.
卖光那些血
There's something I couldn't tell you
还有件事,当着大法官的面
in front of the magister.
我没有说
Bill Compton has gone missing.
比尔·康普顿失踪了
Kidnapped, perhaps.
也许是被绑架了
I don't care.
我不关心
Move the blood.
卖掉那些血
He is the one vampire that knows about our arrangement.
他是唯一知晓我们交易的吸血鬼
My side of it at least.
至少知道我与此有关
Then I don't understand why we're even talking about him.
那我们还谈他做什么
Let him rot.
让他自生自灭
I'll show myself out.
我走了
Thanks, Isabel.
谢谢,伊莎贝尔
Anything you can find out is more than I got.
你怎么都比我知道的事情多
All right talk to you soon.
好,过会打给你
May I?
我能进去吗
Come on in.
请进
Now, why'd you have to go and kill that maenad?
你们为什么一定要杀死酒神女祭司
She's a terrific decorator.
她对于装潢还真有一套
Any news about Bill?
有比尔的消息吗
No, but just making my nightly rounds
没有,我只是在夜间巡逻
And Eric wanted me to give you this.
埃里克让我把这个交给你
This is too much. It's only supposed to be 10.
太多了,之前说好了1万块
We know. Eric wanted to give you a bonus
没错,埃里克给你一些
for going above and beyond.
额外的奖金
Well tell him thanks I guess.
那么,替我谢谢他
I'll say you sounded more appreciative than that.
我会转告他,你对此感激不尽
What was that?
你怎么了
It was Eric calling me.
埃里克在召唤我
I should probably check in.
我要马上赶回去
He can call you?
他能召唤你
Jessica.
杰西卡
There you are.
你在这儿啊
So, um, you remember how
你没忘记我们说好了
we talked about doing something after work tonight?
今晚下班后要干的事情吧
Are we still on or...?
我们是继续还是...
I don't know, Terry.
我不知道,特里
I have to focus on my kids.
我满脑子都是孩子
Peculiar.
真奇怪
A half-off sale on V.
半价出售吸血鬼血
Even though part of the allure of this shit
也不管这鬼玩意的诱惑力
is how expensive and exotic it is.
有多么大,多么值钱吗
Well, then sell it for twice the price.
那你就价格翻倍吧
We don't care.
我们管不着
Just so long as it's all gone
只要明天傍晚我们醒来时
by the time we wake up tomorrow evening.
全部售罄就行了
Tomorrow? Is there a problem?
明天吗,有问题吗
No, hooker.
没有,婊子
Look, I can't sell all this shit by tomorrow.
听着,我可没办法在一天之内卖掉这些
I got a cousin in trouble. She needs--
我的表妹有麻烦,她需要...
I don't know what it is about me that makes people think
我到底是哪一点让别人以为
I want to hear their problems.
我有兴趣听他们吐苦水
Maybe I smile too much.
也许是我总挂着笑容
Maybe I wear too much pink.
也许是我的衣服太多粉色系
But please remember
但是请你记住
I can rip your throat out if I need to.
如有必要,我会撕烂你的喉咙
And also know that I am not a hooker.
还有,我现在不是婊子
That was a long time long time ago.
那是很久很久以前的事情
All right.
好吧
Yeah?
是吗
You picking up what I'm putting down?
你记住我说的话了
I is. Good.
是,很好
I'll be back tomorrow to pick up the money.
我明天来拿钱
You know you might wanna start
我想,你上门拜访前
letting me know when you're gonna be swinging by.
也应该先打个招呼吧
It'd be considered polite. Has Bill called you?
这是该有的礼貌,比尔召唤过你吗
No. And I told you I would tell you if he did.
没有,我说过如果他打电话,我会告诉你
Not that kind of call.
我不是指打电话
I was just with Pam and she got all shivery
我刚才看到帕姆全身颤抖
And then she told me that Eric had just called her
她说那是埃里克在召唤她
and she had to go.
然后她就走了
She was shivering?
她全身颤抖
You ever felt anything like that?
你有过那种感觉吗
Last night.
昨晚有过
It came over me like a wave and it made me feel sick too
就像波浪袭来,让我感觉很不舒服
just like that time I drank Kahlua.
很像我喝咖啡酒的那次
This isn't about underaged drinking.
现在不是谈论未成年人饮酒问题
Bill is missing and without your help
比尔失踪了,你要是不帮忙
he might never come back.
他可能再也回不来
Now, other than sick, what else did you feel?
现在,除了不舒服,你还有什么感觉
Um, I don't know. Maybe--
不知道,好像...
Maybe I felt a place.
我好像感觉到一个地方
What place? Where? I don't know.
什么地方,在哪里,不知道
Come on.
我们走
But where are we going?
去哪里
You gotta find that place.
你得找到那个地方
And what the hell is that smell?
什么鬼味道
A possum died under the house.
一只负鼠死在底下了
Come on.
快来啊
Stanley, is that you my boy?
斯坦利,是你吗,儿子
Ma'am my name is Bill Compton
女士,我是比尔·康普顿
And I am badly in need of assistance.
我急需您的帮助
You're not my son?
不是我儿子吗
No, I'm sorry.
很抱歉,我不是
And you look hungry.
你看起来很饿
I am.
是的
Well, come on in.
那么,进来吧
I'll fix you something.
我给你做点吃的
May I trouble you to use your phone?
我能借用您的电话吗
I don't have one.
我没有电话
I had to choose between my oxygen
我得在供氧机和电话之间
and my phone
做出选择
and since no one calls me anyhow
考虑到平时没人给我打电话
I chose my oxygen.
我就选择了供氧机
So, what can I get you to eat?
你想要吃点什么吗
I don't know if I can ever thank you enough
我对您真是感激不尽
for what you done today. Reverend Daniels
丹尼尔斯神父,谢谢您今天过来
for my baby girl and for me.
帮助我和我女儿
You don't have to thank me, Miss Thornton.
不用谢我,索顿女士
You're a part of my congregation
你是教会的一员
and my congregation is like my family.
教会就如同我的家庭
Still, can I--?
可不可以...
Uh-- um-- uh like my family.
是如同我的家庭
You're so funny.
您真幽默
I could conversate with you forever.
真想和您就这么一直聊下去
Tara Mae, can you say thank you to the reverend
泰拉·梅,快谢谢神父
for coming to see you?
过来看你
Thank you. Reverend Daniels.
谢谢您,丹尼尔斯神父
Thank you, Tara
谢谢你,泰拉
for reminding me of the healing power of god.
是你提醒了我上帝能疗伤医痛
I'm gonna go take shower all right?
我去洗个澡好吗
Of course baby. Wash it all away.
当然,宝贝,好好洗洗
Lettie mae.
莱提·梅
Do you think Tara could--?
你觉得泰拉可不可以...
Is that you, boy?
是你吗,儿子
Where you been?
你去哪儿了
Ooh, that's it.
就这样
Obviously, it's not.
明显不该是这样
This thing is softer than when I started.
这玩意比我刚开始的时候还软
Yeah, I'm sorry. It's just uh--
抱歉,只是...
That's-I mean
这也太...
You're hot and all but this is so underwhelming.
你是挺帅的,不过这也太扫兴了
Okay, let's just--
好吧,那就...
Let's just power through this.
那就加把劲
Uh, how about I do you?
干脆,让我来吧
All right. All right.
好啊,好咧
Ooh, yeah.
很好
Do you guys mind if I join you?
我来跟你们一块玩好吗
Hoyt's so hung up on his ex
霍伊特满脑子都想着他前女友
he won't even watch me play with myself.
连我自慰都不愿意看
Oh, it's all right with me
我没问题
if it's all right with you.
就看你了
Oh, my god. I can't believe I'm doing this again.
天啊,真不敢相信我又要这么玩了
All right.
很好
Did he already--? Uh, no.
他是不是已经...没有
Well did you try--?
你有没有试过...
Yes.
试过
This is what I've been dealing with
刚才的半个小时
for the last half-hour.
我就一直面对着这玩意
Okay, how about you two just, uh
要不你们俩先...
focus on each other for a minute.
跟对方玩一会
He's weird.
真是个怪人
Whatever.
管他呢
Okay, what's his problem?
他到底什么毛病
It's-- it's not you.
不是你们的原因
It's just--
是因为...
Every time I look at you
我每次看着你们
I keep seeing these big old bullet holes in your heads.
都觉得你们脑袋上有个子弹孔
We're out of here.
我们走了
Y'all leaving?
你们要走了吗
It was real nice meeting y'all.
很高兴认识你们
Who are you?
你是谁
That doesn't matter.
这不重要
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Olivia.
奥利维亚
That's a lovely name.
这名字很好听
Now, listen, Olivia.
听着,奥利维亚
I was never here tonight.
我今晚没有来过这里
You will have no memory of me or what I've done to you.
你不会记得我,也不记得我对你做过什么
What did you do to me?
你对我做过什么
Good girl.
好孩子
Now, before I go
在我走之前
can you tell me where I am?
你能不能告诉我,这是哪儿
In my house.
这是我家
And what parish do you live in?
那你住在哪个教区呢
I live in Copiah county. Mississippi?
我住在科派亚县,密西西比吗
Yes.
是的
I want you to have this.
我希望你收下这个
It's from Stanley.
这是斯坦利给你的
He came to see you.
他来看你了
He did?
他来了吗
Yes.
He wanted you to have it
他给你这些钱
to show you how much he appreciates everything
是要让你知道,他感谢你
you have ever done for him.
为他所做的一切
He's a good boy, my Stanley.
他是个好孩子,我的斯坦利
I have to go now.
我得走了
Goodbye, Olivia
再见,奥利维亚
and thank you.
谢谢你
Where Tara? In the shower.
泰拉在哪儿,在洗澡
Alone?
一个人
Reverend daniels came over to talk to her.
丹尼尔斯神父刚来跟她谈过
Said she's gonna be just fine.
说她没问题的
Tara!
泰拉
Damn it, Tara. Open up!
该死,泰拉,开门
Open the door!
把门打开
Tara!
泰拉
We're getting close, I think.
我觉得我们很接近了
I'm feeling nauseous just like I got last night when Bill was--
我觉得恶心想吐,就像昨晚比尔...
Stop!
停车
That's Bill's car!
那是比尔的车
I am a freak of fucking nature.
我他妈就是个怪物
There's a body in here, but it's not Bill.
这有具尸体,但不是比尔
Give me a hand!
来帮我一把
Check him for a wallet or phone
找找他身上的钱包或者手机
anything that might tell us who this fucker is.
看能不能知道这傻逼是谁
No wallet.
没钱包
No phone.
没手机
Okay, what is that?
好吧,这是什么玩意
Find it yet?
找到了吗
Um, I found something that looks like it.
我找到一个类似的
What's it say it is?
怎么说的
Well, it says it's got something to do
说是跟狼人组织
with Operation Werewolf.
有什么关系
Werewolf?
狼人
I should warn you.
我警告你们
I've fed.
我吃饱了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
questioning ['kwestʃəniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 质问 v. 询问,审问(question的现在分词

 
relief [ri'li:f]

想一想再看

n. 减轻,解除,救济(品), 安慰,浮雕,对比

联想记忆
engaged [in'geidʒd]

想一想再看

adj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的

 
recommend [.rekə'mend]

想一想再看

vt. 建议,推荐,劝告
vt. 使成为可取,

联想记忆
humiliated

想一想再看

v. 屈辱(humiliate的过去式);使…丢脸,使…

 
deputy ['depjuti]

想一想再看

adj. 代理的,副的
n. 代表,副手

联想记忆
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 机会,时机

 
compromise ['kɔmprəmaiz]

想一想再看

n. 妥协,折衷,折衷案
vt. 妥协处理,危

联想记忆
drain [drein]

想一想再看

n. 下水道,排水沟,消耗
v. 耗尽,排出,

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。