Gossip Girl here.
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是您了解
Into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
曼哈顿名流们绯闻的唯一渠道
I broke up with Aron.
我跟艾伦分手了
I needed to make sure that we still felt the same.
我只想知道,我们是否还彼此相爱
Soon as that will is read and I get my money,
宣读完遗嘱以后,我拿到我的钱
You won't ever see me again.
你以后再不会见到我
what are you doing?
你到底在干什么
Or is this not you
还是说跟我15岁妹妹在一起的
With my 15-year-old sister?
那个人不是你
Truth is, I wasn't ready to have a baby.
事情是这样的,我当时完全没准备要小孩
I understand why you gave him up,
我知道你当初为什么抛弃他
But it's that you didn't tell me.
可是你为什么不告诉我
You can't ask me to hide this
这么大的事
From Serena. This is too big to keep secret.
你不能让我对瑟琳娜隐瞒啊
Son, this isn't your secret to share.
儿子,这不是你能公开的秘密
It was my dad. He and Lily are going away for a couple days.
是我爸爸,他跟莉莉要出去几天
Chuck, your father wouldn't have wanted this.
恰克,你父亲肯定不希望你这样
UnfortuNately, all I know is what he didn't want,
不幸的是,我只知道他不喜欢什么
Which was me.
那就是我
I do. I'll always be here.
我在乎你,我会一直陪在你身边
When most people lose a parent,
对于大多数人来说,亲人过世的时候
they inherit sorrow, loss
会留下些悲伤,失意
And a closet full of outdated clothes.
还有一橱柜过时的衣服
But on the upper east side,
但是对于上东区来说
Death's sad chapter comes with a silver lining...
死亡的哀乐会伴随着一层银边
Or a gold one,
或者金边
If your relatives invested wisely in precious metals.
如果你的亲人投资了很多金属的话
Good morning, Jack.
早上好啊,杰克
Blair. Chuck asked me to come
布莱尔,恰克叫我来陪他听
To the reading of the will for support.
遗嘱的宣读
The only thing he's gonna need support for
他唯一需要人帮忙的
Is the massive influx into his bank account.
是那一大笔汇进他的帐户的现金流
Charming.
说的不错
Come out with me tonight.
今晚跟我一起出去吧
I told you I'm not interested.
我说了我没兴趣
Didn't seem that way on new year's.
新年的时候不是这样的阿
Whatever may have transpired between us,
不管我们之间发生过什么
What's important is what it means to me,
对我来说算什么,才是关键
Which is nothing.
那就是,什么都不算
Do you think it would be nothing to Chuck?
那你觉得对恰克来说,也不算什么吗
Let's ask him now, shall we?
不然我们现在去问问他吧
Let's not.
还是别问了
Aw. No one wants to play today, huh?
看来今天大家都不想玩,是吧
Let's get this over with.
我们赶快了结这件事吧
Courage, nephew.
打起精神来,外甥
I'm going to be running Bass industries,
我要去经营拜斯集团
And you're about to inherit a billion dollars.
而你将会继承十亿的遗产
I know my father.
我了解我父亲
There'll be so many strings attached
被这么多线牵着
I'll look like a marionette.
我就像个牵线木偶一样
He wouldn't miss his last chance
他不会错过最后一个
to put me in my place.
把我变成傀儡的机会的
Hey!
嘿
Thought you might need some backup.
我想你可能会需要点后援
Thanks. Let's go.
谢谢,我们进去吧
Hey, let's go.
嘿,我们走吧
Okay, wait.
好了,等一下
Come on, admit it.
拜托,你就承认吧
Dad and Lily are totally hooking up
爸爸和莉莉这次去波士顿的时候
On this trip to Boston.
真的在一起了
No. Lily--Lily just lost her husband,
不可能,莉莉才刚失去丈夫
And dad is getting her out of town
爸爸只是带她出去散散心
So he can clear her head.
好让她头脑清醒些
Okay, if that's what you want to call it.
好吧,要是你想这么说的话
Ooh, headphones on.
我戴耳机了
No, come on.
别,拜托
You know it's true,
你知道是怎么回事
And you just don't want to admit it
你只是不想面对现实
Because you and Serena are back together,
因为你跟瑟琳娜又在一起了
And that's the last thing you want
而你们最不希望的就是
Is your parents falling in love again.
你们的父母又再次相爱
Whoa. they're not in love.
他们没有相爱
How can you be so sure?
你怎么知道
because I-I am.
因为我很确定
I wouldn't have come to this party if I knew I wasn't v.i.p.
如果我不是VIP我肯定不会来这个派对
The important thing is that Chuck knows we're here for him.
关键是恰克知道我们是来帮他的
nBlair. Shh. I can't hear.
布莱尔,嘘,我听不清了
Now that we're all settled, please let me express
既然大家都来了,请允许我表达
My deepest condolences.
我最深切的哀悼
As Mrs. Bass is unable to be here today,
既然拜斯夫人今天不能出席
Her interests are being represented by her counsel.
她将会由她的法律顾问全权代理
Now, Charles,
查尔斯
Your uncle Jack Bass is your closest living relative,
现在你叔叔杰克?拜斯是你最近的亲人
And, as such, has been named your legal guardian.
所以他将会被任命为,你的合法监护人
Are you comfortable with this?
你觉得这样安排可以吗
Curfew?
宵禁时间
None.
没有
Girls sleeping over?
女生过夜
Yes, please.
可以
I'll allow it.
我允许
With regard to mr. Bass' personal assets,
关于拜斯先生的私人财产
Moving on then.
那就继续
They will be put in a trust which you, charles,
会投入一个信托基金里面,查尔斯
Will have access to on your 18th birthday.
你18岁生日过后,就可以任意支配
And as for Bass industries?
还有拜斯集团呢
Yes, I was just getting to that.
我正讲到那里
29% of the company will remain in the board's hands,
29%的公司股权会留在懂事会手上
And a 20% stake in the company has been left to Lily Bass.
20%的股份给了莉莉?拜斯
Okay, but that still leaves 51%.
好,那还有51%呢
That's the controlling interest.
这才是有多数股权
Charles, Mr. Bass asked me to give you this letter.
查尔斯,拜斯先生让我把这封信给你
If I don't read it, do I still get my inheritance?
我不看也能得到遗产吗
Well, yes. Then I'll pass.
可以,那我就不看了
Chuck! Is everything okay?
恰克,事情进行得还顺利吗
Chuck, this letter represents your dad's final words.
恰克,这封信是你爸爸最后想对你说的话
Your dad wrote you a letter? you have to read it.
你爸爸给你写了一封信,你一定要看啊
Ye, aren't you curious to know what it says?
是啊,难道你不好奇里面都写了什么吗
Think I can guess.
我都能猜到
"You're a disappointment of a son.
你是个令人失望透顶的儿子
"I'd die of embarrassment if I wasn't already.
就算我没死也会被你丢人丢死
Why do you wear so much purple?
你今天怎么穿这么多紫色啊
"Then you'll have the satisfaction of being right.
你不想知道你猜对了没有吗
No.
不行
I'll read it.
我来读
"Dear son,
亲爱的儿子
I know I've always been hard on you. True.
我知道我一直对你太严酷了,是的
But my goal was always to
可是我的目的一直是让你
prepare you for this day,
准备好这样一天的到来
To help you go from being a boy to a man."
教你怎样从男孩成长为一个男人
The italian au pair took care of that.
这事那个意大利交换生已经办好了
Chuck, please.
恰克,拜托
"Sadly, there is nothing like the passing of a father
可惜的是,再没有什么,比父亲的过世
"To aid in this rite of passage for his son.
对儿子经历这成人礼,更有所裨益的事了
"Ultimately, I do feel that I did my job
最终,我想我完成了这个心愿
"And you're prepared for this next chapter of your life.
你也即将迎来人生的新篇章
"Therefore, I'm bequeathing to you
因此,你将合法继承
The majority share of Bass industries."
拜斯产业的大半股份
Surely that's a mistake.
这显然是个错误
No, it's not. He believed in you.
不,不是的, 他信任你
That son of a bitch.
那个混蛋
Jack! -no Jack's right.
杰克,杰克没错
My father can't be one way my whole life
我老爸绝不会一辈子不肯定我
Then all of a sudden, it's okay.
然后突然的,很好
It's nice that he finally decided I'm worthy,
我很高兴他终于承认了我的价值
But I don't want it.
但我不想接受
If you want it, you can have it.
你想要么,那就给你吧
Three times this week I planned a dinner with Jonathan,
这周我三次计划好和乔纳森共进晚餐
And every time, Jenny just happened to show up.
结果每次珍妮都跟来了
Well, she doesn't have anyone else.
她也没其他朋友了
All the mean girls hate her.
那些刻薄的女生都讨厌她
You gotta give her time to make new friends.
你得给她交新朋友的时间
But doesn't she understand the whole point
难道她不知道恋爱的要义
Of having a boyfriend is to be alone?
就是要独处吗
Yes. seems to be a problem with the entire Humphrey clan.
是啊,这似乎是汉弗瑞家族的通病
Uh, no. Dan is avoiding you
不是的,丹躲着你
Because he thinks our parents are getting back together.
是因为他觉得我们爸妈又走到一起了
You can't really blame him.
你不能全怪他
Well, I happen to know they're not,
巧的是我知道他们并不是那回事
So he needs to stop being paranoid.
所以他该停止胡思乱想了
Okay, so as far as you know... hey. be nice to Jenny.
好的,就我所知,喂,对珍妮好点
Hey! hey, eric! okay, guess what?
艾瑞克,你知道不
Jonathan and I decided that tonight we are gonna have
乔纳森和我决定今晚我们要
An edith head film festival.
办一个伊迪斯电影节
She says edith head, I say hitchcock.
她说的是伊迪斯,我说的是希契科克
Same difference.
再次口味不同
Great. count me in.
太好了,算我一个
Oh, wait. oh, my gosh.
等下,我的天
Oh, did you guys know that you have matching backpacks?
你俩知道你们背的是情侣包么
That's so cute.
真是酷
Dan.
丹
Dan, hey.
喂,丹
Sorry, I'm a little out of it.
不好意思,我有点分神
Look, I know you've been avoiding me,
听着,我知道你一直在躲着我
But my mom called from boston this morning,
但我妈早上从波士顿打电话来了
And I asked her point-blank.
我问了那个关键问题
you have nothing to worry about.
你没啥可担心的
Well, who said anything about being worried?
谁说我在担心
Why, what did she say?
为什么,她说了啥
That there's nothing going on between her and Rufus.
她说她和鲁弗斯之间没什么
Well, isn't that what you were worried about?
难道你不是在担心那个吗
Yeah. uh, yeah. I just... I was really convinced,
是啊,是啊,我,只是太敏感了
But you know, if your mom says nothing's going on,
不过你知道,你老妈都说没啥了
Then that's good.
那就好了
yeah, well, she usually is pretty honest about these things--
是啊,她一般对这种事都是很坦白的
A little too honest, actually.
事实上有点过于坦白了
Supposedly sarkozy was a bad kisser.
比如我估计萨科奇不大会接吻
Yeah, well, that's, uh, that's a relief--
那个,那还真令人宽心
Not the thing about sarkozy. That's kind of disappointing.
没和萨科奇搭上茬真有点令人失望
So we're good then?
那我们之间好了吗
Yeah, we are. absolutely.
好了,完全好了
Okay.
好的
I'll see you later.
待会见
Hey, Dan, what's up?
丹,什么事
You do realize the whole reason Serena and I broke up
你明明知道上次我和瑟琳娜分手
Was because she was being so secretive,
就是因为她对我隐瞒了很多
And now I'm the one keeping secrets.
现在成了我对她隐瞒了
Lily's gonna talk to Eric and Serena
莉莉准备一回去
As soon as we get back.
就跟艾瑞克和瑟琳娜说的
In the meantime, you have to wait just like we do.
在那之前,你得跟我们一样再等等
I-I just--I don't like lying to my girlfriend.
我,我只是不喜欢对女朋友撒谎
You know, Serena has a right to know what's going on.
你看,瑟琳娜有权知道发生了什么
Oh, my god. We have to tell Serena.
老天,我们必须告诉瑟琳娜
What? we don't know what he's lying about.
啥,我们还不知道他在说什么呢
Why are you talking?
谁让你说话的
Last time I checked you were still on probation.
你还没有到能说话的地位
We should at least tell blair.
我们至少该先告诉布莱尔
We can't. Blair's with Chuck again.
不可以,布莱尔又和恰克搞在一起了
I'm really getting sick of how much time she's spending with him.
她陪了恰克那么久,久得我都要吐了
but his dad just died.
他的父亲刚刚逝世了
Yeah, like a month ago.
是啊,大概一个月以前
Afraid we're on our own for this one, ladies.
恐怕这次我们得靠自己了,美女们
Chuck! stop!
恰克,停下来
It's like he's setting me up to fail from beyond the grave.
感觉好像他死了后还在耍我
Do you really think bart would leave his whole company to you
你觉得如果他不信任你的话
If he didn't think you could do it? It doesn't make sense.
他会把公司留给你吗,简直扯淡
My father never trusted me with anything.
我老爹从不信任我
He's trusting you now.
他现在信任你了
he left you his legacy.
他的遗产几乎都留给了你
I know you can do this.
我知道你做得来的
I wouldn't even know where to begin.
我连从哪开始都不知道
Start by reading the rest of this.
就从读完这封信开始吧
Is lowly lonely boy cheating on our queen?
卑微的寂寞小子戏弄了我们的女王吗
Sound unlikely?
觉得不可思议么
Does the name Georgina ring a bell?
乔治娜又卷土重来了吗
Get out your shovels and start digging the dirt, kids.
孩子们,来尽情的发掘八卦吧
Gossip girl's gonna need a little help
八卦天后需要点小帮助
Getting to the bottom of this mess.
来挖掘出那最不为人知的秘密
Chuck. what's up? forget something?
恰克,怎么了,忘拿什么东西了么
I took a walk around the block, read my father's letter.
我在街上逛了逛,读了我老爹的信
If it wasn't notarized, I'd think it was a fake.
如果不是有公章的话,我会觉得那是伪造的
Look, I owe you a lot, Jack.
你看,我欠你很多,杰克
You saved my life when I didn't want to be saved.
在我不想被救赎时你帮助了我
Well, you noticed that thai waitress
是啊,你还注意到那个我准备第二天晚上
I was gonna take home the other night had a penis.
带回家的泰国女招待有小弟弟了
So consider us even.
来说说我们吧
Look, I've decided to follow my father's wishes
你看,我准备遵从我老爸的意见
And take over Bass industries.
接管拜斯公司的产业
Well, we can discuss that when you turn 18.
我们可以等你18岁了再谈这个
Anyway, you're in charge in name.
不过,公司还是在你名下
It's better--all the fun, none of the work.
这不更好么,花天酒地,不用工作
I want to start now, learning at least.
我想现在就开始,至少开始学
This isn't an after-school job.
这可不像课后兼职之类的
You have no experience.
你没经验
You're not ready.
你还没准备好
If you want to stay in New York,
如果你想留在纽约
I'll find a place for you in the company.
我会在公司里给你找个活
I know it's going to be a long road...
我知道路漫漫其修远兮
But I'm ready now.
不过我准备好了
You missed one.
这还一本
Wait, blair. Do you--
等等,布莱尔,你有没有
What do you want, jack?
杰克,你想要什么
You, obviously.
当然是要你
Hanging up!
我挂了啊
But barring that, to apologize.
别挂,我道歉还不行吗
This whole process just wasn't what I was expecting.
我没预料到,事情会变成这样
I, uh, I want to make it right.
我想办点好事
Chuck's the only family I've got.
恰克是我唯一的亲人
I know. Poor Chuck. Luckily, he has me.
我明白,可怜的恰克,还好他还有我
What do you say we throw him a party
你说咱们给他办个派对怎么样
To celebrate him running the company?
庆祝他接手公司吗
Why not celebrate Bart dying?
还不如庆祝巴特死了呢
That would be just as tasteless.
肯定无聊透顶
Just something to show he has our support.
只是为了表示我们对他大力支持
I'm having dinner with Chuck tonight.
我今晚约了恰克吃饭
He knows he has my support.
他知道我支持他
Blair, you know better than anyone
布莱尔,你比其他任何人都清楚
How rough things have been for Chuck lately,
最近恰克家里出了多少事
And unfortunately, i didn't help the way I reacted this morning.
不幸的是,我没法阻止今早那样的事发生
I really want to do something nice to celebrate.
我真的想做点好事,庆祝一下
I'll bring Chuck. you round up his friends.
我带恰克出席,你叫上他的朋友们
And, blair, let's make it a surprise.
还有,布莱尔,保密,给他个惊喜
Fine.
好吧
Brunch tomorrow at the palace.
明天,旋宫饭店,早午餐
Sorry for the delay.
不好意思耽搁这么久
I was able to track down the adoptive family
巴斯太太,我能做的就是通过你母亲的律师
Through your mother's lawyer, Mrs. Bass.
追查收养家庭
Unfortunately, that's as far as I could take it.
坏消息是,只能查到这个程度了
What do you mean as far as you can take it?
什么叫只能查到这个程度
You haven't taken it anywhere..
你还没怎么查呢
Rufus, please.
鲁弗斯,静一下
With a closed adoption,
针对已结案的收养
The only way the birth parents
亲生父母想要
Can track down and contact their child
寻找和联系子女的唯一方法
Is if he registers with a search service.
就是看子女是否申请了寻亲服务
Your son has not done this.
你们的儿子没申请这项服务
Look, I wasn't aware of my child
我之前根本不知道我有这孩子
Or his adoption when it happened.
更不知道有领养这回事
I have rights, too. I'll find my own lawyer.
我也有自己的权利,我要自己找律师
Rufus, he has a whole life
鲁弗斯,我们根本不曾
that we are not a part of.
出现在他生活里
Think of someone other than yourself.
考虑一下别人,别只想自己
What if I try to get in touch with the adoptive parents?
我尝试联络一下他的养父母,怎么样
I can't guarantee if they're gonna want to talk to you,
我不能确定他们是否愿意跟你们通话
But at least I can ask.
不过至少我可以问一下
Please. tell them we're in town.
请你告诉他们,我们此刻就在波士顿
We can meet them immediately
我们可以马上跟他们见面
Wherever they want.
他们定地点,定在哪儿都行
Yes, of course.
对,一定
Are you sure this is the best time for a flare-up of Chuck fever?
你觉得这时候用灯红酒绿能治好恰克吗
I'm having no such thing. we're just friends.
我也没试过这种事,我们只是朋友
He's gone through a lot, and...
他最近遇到很多事
He needs someone to be there.
需要有人陪
Anyway, you're the one who told me
无论如何,你是第一个跟我说
To help him out in the first place.
要把他救出困境的人
Hey, what's up with "gossip girl"
八卦天后怎么回事
Putting out a hit on Dan?
要爆丹的料
excuse me?
不是吧
Apparently, "gossip girl" is looking for evidence
显然,八卦天后正在搜集证据
To prove that Dan's cheating on you.
要证明丹对你不忠
Not that anyone else would ever want Dan Humphrey.
好像谁都想要丹?汉弗瑞似的
No offense.
没恶意
Wait, let me see that.
等等,让我看看
"nothing yet on 'lonely boy,'
寂寞男孩的好戏尚未开演
But we did find out
不过我们
"He brown bags it for lunch,
从他棕色的午餐袋中
And today's plat du jour?
发现了今日的特别主菜
"A tuna sandwich.
金枪鱼三文治
"Disgusting, but not enough for a conviction.
恶心,不过还不够治罪
Keep digging, kiddies.
小朋友们,继续爆啊
Tuna fish? Why does he make it so hard for himself?
金枪鱼,他怎么总跟自己过不去(金枪鱼:俚语刚泡到手的女孩)
Blair, who did this?
布莱尔,这是谁干的
I see they act alone now.
我发现他们现在爱擅自行动
It's so hard finding obedient minions.
想找几个听话的手下不容易
But right now I have to go get ready
不过眼下我得先走一步
For my absolutely nonromantic
我要跟恰克一起共进一顿
Dinner with Chuck. Ta.
肯定不浪漫的晚餐,再见
I'm thinking one paint can of gummy worms
我要买一彩罐毛毛虫软糖
And another of swedish fish.
再买一罐瑞士鱼软糖
Is this how you and Nate want to celebrate
你和内特准备就这样庆祝
Two months of dating
约会两个月纪念日吗
With all things gummy?
全是软糖吗
Is he dragging you to Chuck's brunch, too?
他有没有也叫你去参加恰克的午餐会
We're skipping. Nate says our anniversary takes precedence.
我俩不去,内特说我们自己的纪念日优先
Ooh! should I get squirrel nut zippers
你说我是买松鼠果仁
Or some b.b. bat strawberry?
还是买草莓糖
I don't know. candy's candy.
不知道,都是糖嘛
Okay, enough.
好了,够了
You've been walking around for days
你缠着我好几天了
With a storm cloud over your head.
愁容满面
What is going on? it's annoying.
出什么事了,你这样让人很担心
I really can't talk about it.
我真的不能说
Dan, clearly something's up.
丹,谁都看得出来你心里有事
So let me help you.
让我听听给你拿个主意
All right, well, if...
那好吧,如果
If I tell you, you
如果我告诉你,你谁都不能告诉
Can't say anything to anyone
一点都不能说
Not Nate, not Jenny
不许告诉内特,不许告诉珍妮
Especially not Jenny. No one.
尤其不能让珍妮知道,谁都不能告诉
You swear? Swear.
你发誓,我发誓
Swear on your simple machines 7 inches.
拿"Simple Machines 7 Inches"发誓
Bastard. fine. swear. spill.
真坏,好吧,我发誓,你说吧
You know that trip to boston my dad and Lily are on?
你知道我爸和莉莉去波士顿的事吧
Uh, they... they are...
他们,他们
They are looking for their son.
他们是去找自己的儿子
What do you mean, "son"?
什么儿子
I mean their child, the one that they had together 19 years ago.
他们两个生的孩子,他们俩19年前生的
What?!
什么
Okay, first of all, lower your voice.
先小点声
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Lily gave the child up for adoption
莉莉把孩子给别人领养
And dad never knew.
而我爸爸根本不知道
Now I can't say anything to Serena
我现在什么都不敢跟瑟琳娜说
Because Lily wants to be the one to tell her.
因为莉莉想自己亲口告诉她
I can't believe you're telling me this
我真不敢相信,这么大的事
Now in a candy store.
你就这样在糖果店里跟我说
Well, you begged me to, so please help me. Here.
是你让我说的,来给我出出主意吧
okay. sorry.
对不起
Okay, for starters, stop avoiding her
首先,别再躲着她
Or you're gonna wind up
不然你就是亲手了断
Ruining your relationship all on your own.
你们二人的关系
So unfortunately
所以,很遗憾地告诉你
That means you go to Chuck Bass' brunch.
你得出席恰克?巴斯的午餐会
Oh, no.
不是吧
how could you do it?
你怎么能这样
How could you cheat on Serena again?
你怎么能又一次欺骗瑟琳娜的感情
I didn't.
我没有
Brooklyn pig.
布鲁克林区的猪
How could you let him do it, v.? V
你怎么能纵容他
You know who I am?
你们认识我吗
Please. dating Nate archibald
拜托,刚甩了丹?汉弗瑞
After striking out with Dan Humphrey?
就跟内特?阿齐布尔德约会
Talk about failing upwards.
言归正传
Who are you cheating with?
你到底要骗谁
Nobody. I'm not ch-- no, I-I'm not.
没人,我没有
I'm not doing this again. I can't deal with this.
我不会再做了,我对付不来
You, stay.
你,别走
I'll catch up in a minute.
我待会跟上
All right.
好的
I hope you don't mind. I let myself in.
我希望你不要介意,我自己进来的
I've made my decision, Jack.
我自己做的决定,杰克
I know.
我知道
And I owe you an apology.
我欠你个道歉
The fact is, you're Bart's son,
事实上,你是巴特的儿子
and it is your rightful place.
那是你的合法地位
Your blessing means a lot to me.
你的祝福对我意义重大
Good. Now before we start spooning,
那就好,在我们吃饭前
I want to take you out tonight to properly celebrate.
我今晚要带你出去,正式庆祝一下
I'm having dinner with Blair.
今晚我要和布莱尔吃饭
Reschedule Blair.
你再和她重新安排时间吧
I can't. She's been a good friend to me.
不行,她是我的好朋友
Yeah, I saw you two talking this morning.
是的,我看到你俩今早谈话了
The last time I had a friend like that,
我最后一次有那样的朋友的时候
I wind up with gonorrhea. Suprax?
我染上了淋病,头孢吗
Rocephin.
罗氏芬
I mean, Is this who you imagined Chuck Bass to be--
我是说,你把恰克?拜斯想象成
A man who spends his day at the office
总是待在办公室的男人
And then goes home to the wife?
下班就回到老婆身边
it's no coincidence
你父亲最成功的时候
Your father had his most success when he was single.
是他单身的时候,这应该不是巧合吧
I, uh, invited a few friends to join us.
我邀请了一些朋友
I guess I'll have to entertain them on my own.
我想我要自己招待他们了
Last chance.
最后一次机会
What's it gonna be, Chuck--
你选什么呢,恰克
business and Blair
生意还是布莱尔
Or cocktails and coquettes?
还是鸡尾酒和风尘女子
Serena, hey. Hey.
瑟琳娜,你好,嗨
I just dropped Dan off at the loft if you--
你好,我才把丹送到阁楼,如果你
Oh, no. I came to see you.
不是的,我来是找你的
I'm here on a rather pathetic mission.
我到这儿是有个可悲的任务
I'm boyfriend snooping.
我要打听我男朋友
I see. Yeah, it's not something I'm proud of,
我明白了,这不是值得自豪的事
But i-i don't know what else to do.
但我不知道我还能做什么
Something's going on with Dan,
丹身上发生了些事情
And I thought I knew what it was, but i-i don't.
我以为我知道,但事实是,我并不知道
I was wondering if he said anything to you.
我想他会不会和你说了什么
No, he didn't. I'm sorry.
没有,他什么都没说,抱歉
Oh, I figured if--
我想,如果
If he would've told anyone, he would have told you.
如果他要和别人说,那肯定是你
Um, whatever it is, I'm sure he'll tell you.
不管是什么,我想他告诉你了
Dan's not really one for keeping secrets.
丹不是能保守秘密的人
Yeah, I-I... I used to think that,
是的,我以前也这样认为
But, um... I-I don't know anymore.
但是,我什么也不知道了
Okay.
好吧
Well, thanks anyway.
无论如何,还是谢谢你
Bye.
再见
When R Lily & Rufus back?
莉莉和鲁弗斯什么时候回来
S need to know their child
S必须知道关于他们孩子的事
You stole Dan Humphrey's phone?
你偷了丹?汉弗瑞的手机
Not bad, Nelly.
做得不错阿,内丽
At this rate,You'll be off probation
以这种速度,你很快就会在第二次婚姻前
Before your second marriage.
结束试用期了
Is that candy?
那是糖吗
When R Lily & Rufus back?
莉莉和鲁弗斯什么时候回来
S need to know their child
S必须知道关于他们孩子的事
It's not fair!
这对他不公平
Lily and Rufus are their parents.
莉莉和鲁弗斯是他们的父母
What child is she talking about?
那他说的那个孩子是谁
it--it can't. I mean, that's...
那不可能,我的意思是
Oh, my god.
天啊
make that your first marriage.
还是把握好你的第一次婚姻吧
From Chunk Bass
来自,恰克?拜斯
Sorry, working late. Next time
对不起,工作得晚了,改天吧
Looks like Chuck Bass made his choice.
看来恰克?拜斯做好他的决定了
But careful, Bass. now that you're a big fish,
小心,拜斯,现在你是条大鱼了
There are a lot more sharks in this pond.
这片海域里还有很多鲨鱼
I can't even pretend to read this anymore.
我现在甚至连假装读点什么书都不行了
How long are we gonna sit around here waiting?
我们还要在这坐多长时间
Hasn't even been 24 hours yet.
24小时都没到呢
Just give it a chance.
再给个机会
Yeah, but they may not make a decision for days.
是的,但是他们可能几天都做不了一个决定
I've already missed the reading of Bart's will.
我已经领会错巴特的意思了
Hello?
你好
Yes.
好的
She's right here.
她在这
And what did they say?
他们说什么了
Well, did you tell 'em we're not looking for anything,
你有没有和他们说我们不是要找回什么
Just a conversation?
只是谈话而已
Yes, well, I'm sorry, too.
是的,我也很抱歉
They don't want to meet.
他们不想见面
They don't want us to contact them... ever.
他们永远不希望我们再和他们联系
Rufus - well, that's it, then.
鲁弗斯,好了,那就这样吧
I guess I'll go back.
我要回去了
Who are those people?
那些人是谁
Members of the board of Bass industries.
拜斯集团的董事会成员
Jack wanted Chuck to be able to get to know them
杰克希望恰克能认识他们
In a more casual setting.
在一个比较随意的场合里
so how was your non-date with Chuck last night?
昨晚你和恰克的"非约会"怎样
He had to reschedule.
他重新安排时间了
Spare me those expressive eyebrows.
别跟我皱眉头
I can't wait till you get botox.
我迫不及待想看到你注射肉毒菌素了
I'm just saying--
我只是说
You're just saying nothing.
你没说什么
Chuck is taking this really seriously,
恰克这次真的很认真
And I'm proud of him. end of story.
我为他感到自豪,故事结束
This is Jack.
是杰克
he's pulling up with Chuck.
他和恰克在停车
Now you'll see we're just friends.
你会看到我们只是朋友而已
Dan, it's okay. whatever's going on with you and Serena,
丹,你和瑟琳娜怎么了
It's still good that you came.
你来这还好吧
And you know I wouldn't pass up an opportunity
你知道我不会放弃任何
To celebrate Chuck Bass.
为恰克?拜斯庆祝的机会的
exactly. um, I'm gonna go find Eric,
这倒是,我要去找艾瑞克了
But text me if you need any moral support.
如果需要帮助的话,给我短信
I can't. I lost my phone.
不行,我手机丢了
I'm stuck with dad's old cell.
我现在还在用父亲的旧手机
It practically has a rotary dial.
只能打电话
wow. well, good luck.
好运吧
Hey! you came.
你来了
I love brunch. you had waffles and eggs
我喜欢早午餐,有华夫饼和鸡蛋
And little kipper-looking things in the same spot.
和腌鱼状的东西
I-i love this meal. it's perfect. I know.
我很喜欢,相当棒,我知道
Not to mention you're here.
更不用说你在这里了
uh, I'd be crazy not to come.
我不来就真是笨蛋了
Excuse me. please be quiet.
打扰一下,大家静一静
Chuck and his uncle Jack are on their way up.
恰克和他叔叔杰克马上就要到了
Where's Chuck?
恰克在哪
Relax. he's in his office.
别激动,他在办公室
I don't know how much he'll get done after the night we had.
我不知道经过昨晚后他还能不能来
What? I thought that he was working.
什么,我以为他在工作
Blair? we need to talk to you. it's important.
布莱尔,我们要和你谈谈,这很重要
We put a hit on Dan Humphrey
我们把丹?汉弗瑞的一条爆炸性新闻
on "gossip girl"--
放到了"八卦天后"上
Why are you bothering me about "gossip girl" right now? Go!
为什么你们现在用"八卦天后"这事来烦我呢
we wanted your okay before we release what we have.
我们希望发布后你没事
Fine. whatever. release it.
好,随便,发布吧
go breathe somewhere else.
到别的地方喘口气去
Bombs away, girls.
炸弹投放成功,女孩们
What do you mean Chuck was out with you last night?
恰克昨晚难道不是和你在一起吗
Jack, where's our guest of honor?
杰克,我们的贵宾呢
Pete, alice, glad you could make it.
彼得,爱丽丝,欢迎光临
Blair, this is pete holmberg, alice cashman,
布莱尔,这是彼得?霍姆伯格和爱丽丝?卡什曼
Members of Bass industries' board.
拜斯集团的董事们
Nice to meet you.
非常高兴见到你们
Chuck's hard at work upstairs, actually.
恰克正在楼上忙工作
You should go see him.
你们应该去看看他
Perhaps Blair could show you the way.
布莱尔可以带你们上去
Gladly.
乐意效劳
So... what do you and jonathan want to do tonight?
你和乔纳森晚上打算去干什么
Actually, uh, jonathan and i
实际上我和乔纳森
Were thinking of just hanging out tonight,
今晚只是想待在一起
Just the-- just the two of us.
就我们两个人
Oh, okay.
那好吧
Come on, Jenny. we hang out with you all the time.
珍妮,我们已经一整天和你待在一起了
So?
那又怎样
don't act like you're doing me some big favor.
别搞得好像你们在帮我很大的一个忙似的
Okay, you're acting ridiculous.
我觉得你很荒谬
Me? I wasn't gonna say anything,
为什么,我什么也不会说
But ever since you started dating jonathan,
但从你和乔纳森开始约会之后
It's like, "my boyfriend this and my boyfriend that."
你总说,我男朋友这样,我那朋友那样
It's okay, we get it. You have a boyfriend
这没问题,我们都知道你有个男朋友
but-- yes, I do,
是的,我是有
and I'm sorry that you don't,
但是我很遗憾你还没有男朋友
But it doesn't mean I have to invite you out
但是这并不意味着,每次你一有什么想法
every time we have plans.
我就得约你出去
You are so conceited.
你未免也太自负了吧
You are so annoying.
你让我很失望
So, uh, my question--
我的麻烦
And it's been bothering me for a while--
并且烦了我很长一段时间
Can you reserve eclairs?
对了,你能预订奶油松饼吗
I know. cruel, right?
我知道这很痛苦
why--why put them out?
干嘛非要把它们拿出来,对吧
I'm so glad you came. mm-hmm.
我真的很高兴今天你能来
What now, people? it's not like I brought a tuna sandwich.
大家都怎么了,我怎么觉得大家看我不是很顺眼
Hold on to your floppy cable-knit hats, kids.
抓紧了你们松软的毛线帽子,孩子们
Lonely boy's secret is out, and this one's a doozy.
寂寞男孩的秘密被捅破了,本消息将会非常抢眼
D. wasn't cheating,
丹并不是在欺骗瑟琳娜
But there's definitely a third party involved.
不过,很显然第三方已经卷入了事件
Seems d. and s. share a sibling.
看来丹和瑟琳娜还共有一个兄弟
While I'm always a fan of star-crossed lovers,
对于不幸的恋人们,我永远都是他们的粉丝
At least romeo and juliet didn't share d.n.a.
至少罗密欧与朱丽叶没有共享他们的DNA
Chuck.
恰克
That is Chuck Bass?
那个人是恰克?拜斯吗
Yeah. who the hell are you?
本人正是,你是哪位
Pete holmberg. I'm on the board of Bass industries.
彼得?霍姆伯格,拜斯集团的董事
Oh, Chuck, didn't your father teach you?
恰克,你的父亲难道没教过你吗
Never mix business with pleasure.
千万不要将正事与娱乐混淆
This can't be true. I need you to tell me this isn't true.
这不可能,你告诉我这不可能
And you knew.
原来你早已知道
What the hell?
怎么回事
Look, I didn't realize you were going to be here. clearly.
听着,我真的不知道你会上去
???We knew this was your reputation.
我们了解你的一贯作为
When we learned your father had left you the company,
但当我们知道你的父亲将会把公司交给你的时候
We had hoped he knew something we didn't.
我们以为他对你另有看法
Apparently, that is not the case.
很显然,事实并非如此
I don't know what bart was thinking.
我不知道巴特在想什么
How could you?
你怎么能这样
Did you do all this?
这些都是你策划的吗
What?
什么
Throw you a brunch?
为你准备这次聚会吗
Try to do something nice, supportive? yes.
还是尝试把事情做好,在背后支持你吗,是的
I don't need your help.
我不须要你的帮助
stop trying to play the wife.
拜托不要再扮演妻子的角色了
Serena, please.
瑟琳娜,求你了
Look, my dad made me promise not to say anything.
听着,我爸爸要我保守这个秘密
Your mom wanted to tell you herself, okay?
因为你妈妈将会亲自跟你说,明白吗
That's why I was avoiding you before.
这才是为什么我之前总是避开你
i-i couldn't bear to be around you
我无法承受
if I couldn't be honest with you.
陪在你身边,但却不是真诚以对
I'm--i'm sorry. I'm so sorry. okay.
对不起,我非常抱歉
No, I get it, okay? i-i just don't und--
没事,我明白了,我只是
We should probably call them now and let them know that you know.
我们现在应该找到他们,然后告诉他们你知道了
Don't. just--not yet.
不要,现在还不行
Is that why they're in boston?
他们去波士顿就是为了这个事情吗
Yeah.
是的
Is this true?
这是真的吗
Yeah.
是
Yeah, it is.
是的
Well, I guess it makes sense that we fight like siblings.
看来我们总是像兄弟姐妹般的争闹是有原因的
Yeah. look, it's obviously a lot to absorb,
是啊,大家都要尝试着其接受一些事情
But I think we should wait until we get all the facts.
但是我们在知道事情的真相前也只能等待了
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Dan, i-i'm sorry.
丹,对不起
I just need some time to process this.... alone.
我须要一些时间来调整自己
Oh, hey. I was just gonna call down
我刚想下楼
And have our car brought around.
然后把车倒好
I don't think I'm ready to go.
我觉得我现在还不能走
Rufus.
鲁弗斯
What, Lily? the family could change their mind.
怎么了,莉莉,家庭会改变你许多想法
We should write them a letter
我们应该写一封信
And explain that we just want to meet the boy.
并且解释一下我们刚刚见了那个孩子
The parents don't want that.
他们的父母并不希望这样
What about what I want?
那我又希望怎样呢
this works out well for you.
这样做也是为了你好
You don't want to meet your son.
是你不想见到你儿子的
Oh. you don't think I haven't thought about this boy
你觉得我没有想过这个孩子
Every day of his life?
他每天的生活吗
You want to meet him.
你想去见他
Have you thought about what happens after that?
你想过这么做之后会怎样吗
What if we find out he's had a horrible life?
如果我们知道他过的很不好,那我们该怎么办
Or what if we instantly love him,
或者我们看见他之后立刻就爱上他了,又怎么办
And then it's very clear that we've made a terrible mistake?
如果是这样的话,我们就再一次犯下了大错
My only fear is feeling like we failed to try everything.
我所担心的是我们还没有尝试就已经放弃了
Well, we can keep trying from new york.
没关系,回到纽约后我们还可以再努力
We don't have to stay here.
我们没必要留在这
why, not, lil? it's another day.
为什么不,就一天
Is that too much to ask?!
这个要求很过分吗
Yes. yes, it is,
是,是的
because this whole search has been so excruciating,
整个搜寻计划实在是太痛苦了
I don't want to go through it anymore.
我不想再这样继续下去
I don't want to spend another day, yet another minute,
我不会再浪费一天甚至一分钟的时间
Trapped in this hotel room,
把自己困在这个酒店的房间里
Scared that you're gonna hate me forever,
担心你会永远地恨我
When I'm still in love with you.
当我还是爱着你的时候
Lily.
莉莉
I just can't believe you--you don't remember.
我很难想象,你竟然不记得
It--it was our first show in Paris...
那是我们在巴黎的第一场演出
And you decided to stand on the front of the stage...
你决定站在舞台最前面
No. - and then you got really mad -???
然后你突然大发雷霆
Because the drummer from buffalo
因为水牛乐队那个鼓手
Tom groped you. no?
汤姆摸了你一把
No. you- -no? okay.
你到底,不记得,好吧
now you're starting to scare me.
你现在真吓着我了
I just can't believe we were in Paris together,
我只是不敢相信,咱们一起去过巴黎
And we spent the entire time in a dirty club in marais.
但却一整天都呆在马莱区一个脏俱乐部里
Maybe we should go back, do it again.
也许我们该回去,再来一次
Oh, I would love that.
我很乐意
Me, too.
我也是
Hello?
你好
Yeah, this is he.
对,是我
All right. thank you.
好的,谢谢你
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
That was Chris Rosson, the adoptive father.
是克里斯?罗森,孩子的养父
He doesn't want his wife to know,
他不想让他老婆知道
But he wants to meet with us.
可他想见见我们
You're my only family.
你是我唯一的亲人了
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能这么对我
You did it to yourself.
是你自作自受
Clearly, I was right, but you aren't ready.
很明显,我是对的,你还没准备好
You have your own life, your own company.
你有你自己的生活,自己的公司
Sure. in Australia.
没错,在澳大利亚
My dear brother literally placed me
我亲爱的哥哥千真万确的把我
On the other side of the world.
安置在世界的另一头
I did everything right.
我把一切处理的井井有条
I ran that place without complaint,
我没有抱怨,苦心经营那里
And it thrived under my watch.
在我的控制下,那里兴旺发达起来
And this is how he repays me?
这就是他给我的回报吗
By giving the company to a teenager
把公司交给一个毛头小子
Who can't keep his pecker in his pants for 24 hours?
把小鸡鸡装在裤里24小时不掏出来,都做不到
At least I can keep mine in service
至少我的小鸡鸡,能持续勃起
For longer than five minutes. You can have that.
五分钟以上,你留着你的小鸡鸡
I'll take Bass industries.
我会收下拜斯集团
It's not yours to take. my father gave it to me.
你凭什么收下,我父亲把它留给了我
Actually...
实际上
There is one stipulation attached to your appointment--
对于你的任命,有一项附属款项
Morality clause.
道德款项
Bart knew his son.
巴特了解他的儿子
He specified that should you in any way act inappropriately,
他指明,只要你有任何行为失当
The board has the option to replace you
董事会就有权任命
With your legal guardian,
你的法定监护人顶替你
Which--wouldn't you know it? is me.
你知道他是谁吗,我呗
I already talked to the board.
我已经跟董事会谈过了
I'm in charge now.
现在是我管事
Are you sure you're okay with this?
你确定你没问题吗
Yes. yes, it's time.
没事,是时候面对了
Thanks.
谢谢
Mr. Humphrey? Miss Bass?
汉弗瑞先生,拜斯小姐
Yes. it's uh, so--so nice to meet you.
是的,见到你很高兴
Thank you so much for calling us.
非常感谢你给我们打电话
Uh. please, sit down.
请坐吧
I have something I have to tell you.
我有些事要告诉你
Can I, um,
我能
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Have you, uh, have you spoken to mom yet?
你跟,你跟妈妈谈过吗
No. it went straight to voice mail.
电话转到语音信箱了
Yeah, me, too. are you okay?
是啊,我也是,你还好吧
Not really.
不怎么好
I'm so mad at her for keeping this from us,
我很气她不把这事告诉我们
But at the same time, I feel incredibly sad for her
可与此同时,我也很为她伤心
And Rufus.
还有鲁弗斯
Yeah, I know.
对,我知道
sounds like it's got grandma written all over it.
就好像上面沾满了奶奶的
It reeks of gin and chanel no. five.
杜松子酒跟香奈儿五号的味道
It is so weird that we have a half...
我们有个同母异父的哥哥,还是什么的
Something.
这真的很奇怪
And so do Dan and Jenny.
丹和珍妮也是
Are you and Dan gonna be okay?
你跟丹不会有事吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
I had enough trouble
妈妈跟鲁弗斯在交往
With the idea of mom and Rufus dating,
已经让我够头大的了
But now I share a sibling with my boyfriend?
可现在,我跟我男朋友还有一个共同的哥哥
That's--that's a little more hillbilly than I can handle.
这事太夸张了,我面对不了
It is a little twisted. but so what, right?
是有点扭曲,可还能怎么样呢,对吧
Well, what if we can't get past it?
要是我们过不了这一关呢
I don't know.
我不知道
But you can't push Dan away right now.
可是你不能为此跟丹分手
Whatever you are going through,
不管你在经历些什么
He's going through the same thing.
他也在经历相同的事情
Oh. hey. I was just, uh, I was looking for Vanessa.
嘿,我只是,我在找瓦内萨
Oh, she's just in the back. she's getting ready.
她在里屋,在打扮
We're about to, uh, about to head out.
我们就要,就要出门了
That's right. your anniversary.
没错,是你们的纪念日
Yeah. you wanna wait?
对,你想等吗
Um, no. just tell her I came by.
不,告诉她我来过就行了
Okay.
好吧
Dan, Dan, hey.
丹,等一下
I saw the blast, and I know what you're going through.
我看了那条消息,明白你现在的感受
Really? you found out you and your girlfriend
真的吗,你发现你跟你女朋友
Share a sibling you never knew you had?
突然有了个共同的哥哥吗
Well, uh, no. at least not yet.
没,至少现在还没
But hey, I do know what it's like
可是我知道
To have the most painful details
让你最难过的个人隐私
Of your personal life made public.
被暴露在大众面前是什么感觉的
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, it kind of blows.
对,有点像狂风乱舞
And i-i-i know it feels like nothing good can come of it.
我知道经历那种事
Going through all of that,
好像一切都很糟糕似的
I found out who my real friends were.
可是我找到了我真正的朋友
Yeah. well, I mean, she-- vanessa really cares about you.
是啊,我是说,瓦内萨确实很关心你
I was actually talking about you.
实际上,我说的是你
And I'm...
而且,我
I'm really sorry about what happened with the whole Jenny thing.
我对我和珍妮发生的事情深表歉意
I never meant --oh, you know what? it's--it's okay.
我从没打算,没关系,都已经过去了
I mean, this whole thing has actually made me nostalgic
这一切反而让我对那段时光特别怀念
For the days when Jenny was the problem.
就是珍妮出状况的那时候
Speaking of which, I should go check on her.
说到这,我该去看看她了
I mean, today's been tough on her, obviously.
显然,她今天过得不容易
Uh, uh, tell v. that I came by.
告诉瓦内萨我来过
Yes, I-I will, man. sure.
好的,一定告诉
Thanks. -bye.
谢了,再见
It was last year.
那是去年
Andrew was sailing with some friends.
安德鲁和朋友一起划船
They jumped in the water.
他们跳进了水里
Andrew got caught in a riptide.
安德鲁被激流卷了进去
We're so sorry. um...
我们感到很难过
Yeah, if we had known, we...
如果我们早知道
Wouldn't have even bothered you.
就不会来打搅你们了
It's my wife.
是我太太
She's had trouble with it.
她不想见你们
It was too painful for her to tell you,
告诉你们这些,对她来说太痛苦了
Because, uh...
因为
Well, it's too painful for her to tell anyone.
不论告诉谁,这都是一种煎熬
This is from the newspaper.
这是报纸的报道
Um, I just need to know.
我只想知道
Was he happy?
他过得快乐吗
Very.
非常快乐
He always had a smile on his face from the beginning.
他的脸上总是挂着灿烂的微笑
I'm sorry.
对不起
I screwed up.
我把事情搞砸了
It's too late, Chuck.
太晚了,恰克
I have stood by you through all of this,
我一直陪着你共度难关
But I can't watch you self-destruct any longer.
但我不能再看你自甘堕落
Jack set me up.
是杰克陷害的我
There's no one to blame but yourself.
这件事你只能怪自己,怪不了别人
I believed in you.
我相信你
Your father believed in you.
你父亲相信你
You...
而你
Are the only one who didn't.
却唯独不相信你自己
All I wanted to do was...
一直以来我只想
Just be there.
待在你身边
But today, when you called me your wife,
但是今天,你称呼我是你的老婆
You made it sound like the ugliest word in the world.
把它说得像是世界上最丑陋的词
Blair... please.
布莱尔,你别这样
I'm sorry...
对不起
But I'm done.
我只能做这么多
Have you, um, talked to Serena?
你跟瑟琳娜谈了吗
Uh, no, and i-i don't expect to anytime soon.
没,我现在还不想谈
Okay.
好吧
Well, I say we could both use a distraction,
我想我们可以娱乐一下散散心
So I say we play boggle or watch a trashy movie.
玩超极拼字或是看一部爆米花电影
I rented "showgirls."
我租了"艳舞女郎"
Oh, no, boggle.
不要,我要玩拼字
I don't think I can sit through "showgirls" again.
我可没法再看一遍"艳舞女郎"
again? seriously?
再一次,你没开玩笑吧
Okay, so are we really not gonna talk about it?
好吧,我们真的要避开不谈那个问题吗
No.
不谈
You know, and-- and the worst part of it was
你知道吗,令我感到最糟糕的
That all I wanted to do was spend every minute with you.
就是我想无时无刻和你在一起
I-i couldn't because I had to keep this huge secret.
而我却不能,因为我要保守这个巨大的秘密
Well, it's--it's okay.
没关系
I--i wouldn't have known what to do either.
要是我,我也不知道如何是好
You know, i... through all this,
我想了又想
I-i had so many thoughts going through my head,
脑子里闪过无数个念头
But the one that kept popping up again and again...
但始终有一个问题挥之不去
What--what does this mean for us?
这对咱俩意味着什么
I don't know, but--but we'll figure it out.
我不知道,但我们可以一起找到答案
Because I know no matter what, I want to be with you.
因为无论如何,我都想和你在一起
Me, too.
我也是
And there's gotta be some kind of precedent for this, right?
我们这样是有先例的,对吗
Yeah. yeah. there's got-- in literature.
对,在小说里
Uh, toni morrison, maybe,
好像叫托尼?莫里森
Flannery o'connor...
和弗兰纳里?康纳
The--the russian aristocrats,
一对俄国贵族
Before they all became hemophiliacs...
在他们都成了血友病患者之前
or "clueless."
也就是一无所知的情况下
Alicia silverstone's character
艾丽西娅?席维史东里的这个人物
dated her ex-stepbrother,
与她的前异父兄弟约会
And they made it work. that's super skeevy.
他们在一起,这真是太奇妙了
Thank you. that makes me feel so much better.
谢谢,我感觉好多了
I'm really... - no, I'm s--
我真的,不,我
Sorry. there. I said it first. ha ha. -thanks.
对不起,这次我先说的,哈哈,谢谢
But, uh, I really should be the one to apologize.
不过我真的应该向你道歉
I mean, you have every right to
你想单独与乔纳森在一起
want to be alone with jonathan.
这一点也没错
Yeah, but it doesn't mean you get on my nerves... that much.
但这不代表我就该发那么大的火
It's okay. I want to get on your nerves.
没关系,我就想让你发火
Oh, really? -uh, yeah. that's what family does.
真的,是的,一家人不就是这样
Hey, can we get some sandwiches?
我们能来点三明治吗
sure. two p.b. and j. coming right up.
好的,马上就好
The problem with inheritance is
遗传带来的问题???
That it's not always as simple as it sounds.
可不像听起来那么简单
Sometimes you get more than you bargained for...
有时你比你想象中要得更多
Is it over?
都结束了
They won't be back.
他们不会再回来了
I feel awful.
我感觉糟透了
We had to do it.
这是没办法中的办法
they have money, lawyers.
他们有钱,有律师
They wouldn't have stopped.
不这么做他们不会罢休
We've already lost one son.
我们已经失去一个儿子
We weren't losing another.
不能再失去另一个了
Or you discover that in gaining one thing,
但有时你也会发现,有得
You've lost something else.
必有失
You know, I guess the idea of this child
我想这个孩子
Always made me feel connected to you,
总让我觉得和你之间还有联系
And...
同时
I guess...
我觉得
A part of me never gave up
一部分的我从没放弃过
On the idea that we would
一个想法,那就是
Finally come together eventually.
我们最终还是会走到一起
But...
但
Maybe we weren't meant to be a family.
也许我们本就不该是一家
But every once in a while,
但正是某些时刻
the fates smile upon you
命运会反过来向你微笑
And you get the one thing you really need.
让你的梦得以实现
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
X.o.x.o.,八卦天后