手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第一季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第21集 艾莉森被杀的原因

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on Pretty Little Liars...

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
They served a search warrant.
他们下达了搜查令
Make them get out. I can't.
让他们出去,我做不到
You're person of interest in a murder investigation.
你现在是一宗谋杀案的嫌犯
Garrett?
加勒特
You're a cop now?
你现在当警察了
I was...not expecting that.
我没想到会这样
Me neither.
我也是
I had an amazing time last night,
昨晚我过得超开心
and I would really like to keep seeing you.
而且我很想和你继续下去
Like this? Always in the middle of nowhere?
像这样吗,总躲在某个人烟稀少的地方
So who is it? Somebody new?
他是谁,新认识的吗
Somebody I know?
我认识吗
I think I'm gonna have to start looking in the hallways
我觉得我应该到过道那儿看看
to see if I can guess who it is.
看看能否猜出来是谁
You were spying on me, the whole time.
你自始自终都在监视我
Not the whole time.
不,不是一直
Don't touch me.
别碰我
They found some fibers.
他们找到了些纤维
Some threads caught in a bracelet.
在手链里找到了一些线
The one alison gave us?
艾莉森给我们的那条吗
I think someone's going to a great deal of trouble
我觉得是有人想陷害你
to make you look guilty.
使你显得很有嫌疑
Do you think somebody rubbed that sweater on your bracelet?
会不会有人故意用那毛衣擦拭过你的手链
Somebody? Try Ian.
有人,不就是伊恩吗
He's doing everything he can to make you look guilty.
他费尽心思让你显得有嫌疑
Your parents should hire you a 24hour bodyguard.
你父母应该给你雇个全天候保镖
What about Jenna?
那詹娜呢
What if she paid Caleb to get that bracelet?
说不定是她付钱让凯勒拿到那条手链
When was Caleb in Spencer's house?
凯勒何时进过斯宾塞的家
He doesn't need an invitation, Em.
他可是不请自到的,艾米
He broke into a vending machine with a spork.
他拿把餐勺就能撬开自动售货机
Guys...
姐妹们
I think somebody's watching us.
我觉得有人在盯着我们
Those? They're for the founders festival.
那些吗,那是为创始人纪念日准备的
Man, if that's what Rosewood's founding family looked like,
天啊,玫瑰镇创始家族要是就长那副模样
how did they ever get anyone to move here?
他们是怎么吸引人们搬来这儿的
And why were they allowed to reproduce?
而且怎么会允许这样的人繁衍后代
Guys, if Caleb was
姐妹们,如果凯勒
Could we stop using the "C" word?
能不能别再提姓凯的了
We know this is hard for you, okay,
我们知道你心里不好受
But we have to talk about Ca him.
但我们必须得提凯,那个人
If we want to help Spencer,
如果我们想帮助斯宾塞
we have to know what Caleb knows.
我们就必须弄清凯勒知道些什么
Guys, there is definitely somebody out there.
姐妹们,绝对有人在外面
Maybe if Emily and I cornered Caleb
如果我和艾米丽有机会截住凯勒
not in school, but somewhere that's Jennafree.
不在学校,找个詹娜不在的地方
If Caleb's gonna talk to anyone, it's gonna be me.
要让凯勒开口,也只有我能做到
Will you do it?
你会去做吗
To help Spencer, sure.
为帮斯宾塞,当然要去
Thanks, Hanna.
谢谢你,汉娜
Spencer?
斯宾塞
Are you coming? Yeah.
走吗,就来
What's the purple one?
紫色的是什么
Folic acid.
叶酸
Dr. Barone's new nurse chatted my ear off about it.
巴罗医生的新护士对我唠叨个没完
Really just an excuse
其实就是找个话茬
so she could ask questions about our family.
以便打听咱家的事儿
What kind of questions?
打听什么事儿
Mom, everyone in town's talking about us.
妈,镇上每一个人都在谈论咱们
The bracelet,
那条手链
the police marching out of here with bags.
拎着一袋袋的证物离开咱家的那些警察
What did you say, to this nurse?
你跟那个护士怎么说的
Nothing.
什么都没说
But you know the second I left,
我前脚刚走
she probably told the others that
她后脚就会跟别人说
Spencer was gonna be wearing handcuffs at my baby shower.
斯宾塞会在我的新生儿派对上带上手铐
Morning, sweetie.
早安,亲爱的
You want some yogurt?
想喝酸奶吗
I have I have fresh berries.
我买了些鲜莓
No. I already ate, thanks.
不用了,我吃过了,谢谢
What were you talking about?
你们刚在聊什么
The founders festival.
创始人纪念日
Your sister and Ian are thinking of helping
你姐姐和伊恩打算
Mrs. Ackard with the church booth.
帮阿卡德夫人准备教会展台
Fun.
有意思
Actually, I'd like you to join them.
事实上,我希望你能跟他们一起去帮忙
You get on Mrs. Ackard's good side,
你可以博得阿卡德夫人的好感
and no one in town would...
这样镇上就没人
Why do I need to be on her good side?
我干嘛要讨她喜欢
Because people are talking
因为人们都在闲言闲语
and jumping to a lot of conclusions.
妄下各种结论
It's Toby.
托比的电话
Honey, I'd prefer it if you'd not have any contact with him
亲爱的,我觉得你最好别再和他来往了
until this situation is behind us.
直到这件事过去为止
Why? What does Toby have to do with anything? He's a friend.
为什么,关托比什么事,他只是朋友
You need to be careful about who you associate with.
你得谨慎交友
So what? I'm just supposed to ignore him, not speak to him?
那要怎样,我该不理他,不和他说话吗
Yes.
是的
Sweetie, listen to me.
亲爱的,听我的话
You need to be at the festival.
你得去参加纪念日庆典
If you're not, your neighbors are gonna think
你要不去的话,邻居们会认为
you have something to hide.
你在隐瞒什么东西
I don't really care what my neighbors think.
我才不在乎邻居们怎么想呢
They're not just neighbors, Spencer,
他们不只是邻居,斯宾塞
they're potential jurors.
他们也有可能是陪审员
And most verdicts are decided in living rooms,
而大多陪审团裁决都是在客厅里敲定的
and town fairs.
还有就是镇上的集会
Just take Toby out of that equation, okay?
别再因托比而影响他们的看法了,好吗
Good morning.
早上好
So...I have a meeting tonight,
今晚我有个会
but do you want to wait
你要愿意等我的话
so we can have dinner together and...?
我们可以一起吃顿晚餐并且
I'll grab something after school.
我放学后自己买点东西吃吧
Okay.
好的
Did...Caleb move back in with his foster family?
凯勒是搬回了他养父母家了吗
Do you want to tell me why he moved out so quickly?
你想告诉我他为什么那么仓促搬走吗
There's nothing to tell.
没什么好说的
Look, if you would rather stay home from school,
如果你不想去上学,而是想呆在家里
have a mental health day...
调节一下自己的话
Knockknock.
咚咚咚
In here, Mona.
我在这儿呢,莫娜
Morning, Mrs. M.
早上好,玛夫人
Hi.
你好
Ooh, can I steal some of that coffee?
我能蹭点咖啡吗
Sure.
当然
Is sketchyboy gone for good?
那个大粗人滚蛋了吗
Yes, Mona, he's gone.
是的,莫娜,他不会回来了
You ready?
你好了吗
Hanna, could I just say something?
汉娜,我能说两句吗
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
What?
什么
I knew he was gonna disappoint you in a major way,
我就知道他迟早会辜负你的
and I blame myself for not stepping up to protect you.
我很自责,自己没能站出来保护你
Mona. No, I mean it.
梦娜,我是说真的
A big part of me never trusted him,
我从来就没相信过他
and if I'd been a better friend,
如果我是个称职的朋友的话
I would have told him to get lost
就应该在他打开行李袋之前
before he unzipped his ready duffle bag.
就让他离开的
I hate seeing you get hurt.
我不愿看见你受伤害
Well, I'm not hurt.
我才没受伤呢
Can we go?
能走了吗
Got a second?
有空吗
Sure.
Look, I don't know what Hanna's told you.
我不知道汉娜跟你说过什么
Everything.
一切
She's my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
Then maybe you can help me.
那么也许你能帮我
She's having a hard time hearing how sorry I am.
她现在不愿听我向她道歉
She won't take my calls.
不接我的电话
She looks the other way whenever I see her. Caleb.
路上碰见了都不正眼看我,凯勒
Have this conversation with Hanna, okay?
你还是自己去跟汉娜说吧,好吗
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
I got them.
我弄到了
I got the tickets.
我弄到票了
No way! I thought they were sold out.
不可能,我还以为票都卖光了呢
My dad knows somebody at Hollis who works for college events.
我爸认识一个在霍里斯管校园活动的人
That's awesome. How much was it?
太赞了,多少钱
My treat.
我请客
Isn't that why they call it a date?
这不就是所谓的约会吗
Those tickets were expensive.
可那票太贵了
Em, I can handle two tickets.
艾米,两张票我还是付得起的
Troy Sattler will pay for his own.
特洛伊·萨特勒的票,他自己付
Wait. Troy Sattler's coming too?
等一下,特洛伊·萨特勒也来吗
Emily, you know I want to be alone with you,
艾米丽,你知道我也想和你单独在一起的
but I got the tickets from my dad.
但票是我爸给的
And I just thought if a guy came along...
我只是觉得如果有个男孩一起去的话
I'm not pretending to date Troy.
我并非假装和特洛伊约会
He's just, like, insurance.
他只是,相当于一道保险
Look, I really want to have that talk with my dad. I do.
我真的很想告诉我爸,真的
I even went online and looked for, like, what to say.
我甚至还上网去查该怎么说
What? You're gonna come out to your parents through email?
什么,你打算用邮件告诉他们你要出柜吗
No.
不是
Sheridan Prep has a campus pride group,
谢尔顿预备学校有个校园自爱组织
with a website.
还有网站
It's not like I can go to a meeting, though.
不过我不太可能去参加他们的集会
Their school is, like, two miles from here.
他们学校离这大概有两英里呢
Then meet someone from the group for a coffee.
那就跟组织里什么人一起喝杯咖啡吧
Would it help if I went with you?
我和你一块去行吗
So, can we talk about this weekend, the festival?
我们谈谈周末纪念日的安排如何
I was think
我想
Oh, god! I am so sorry. Did I do that?
天哪,对不起,我都干什么了
Sorry.
对不起
Look, how do you feel about a stayathome weekend instead,
你觉得周末在家呆着怎么样
your place, with me?
去你家,就我们俩
Yeah. What's going on?
好啊,怎么了
Oh, did I get it on your shoes?
撒到你鞋上了吗
I am such a spaz!
我真是笨死了
Look, we can just talk about it later.
这事儿咱们等会再说
Sure. My classroom, after school.
好的,放学后来我教室
No, we can't.
不行
Can we just do this over dinner?
咱们晚饭时边吃边谈吧
Sure.
好的
Mind if I join you?
介意我坐这吗
Uh... no.
I mean, yes, please.
我是说,请坐
So, we're talking...
咱们要谈的是
What does Jenna want?
詹娜想要什么
Why was she willing to pay you to live in my basement?
她为何愿意付钱让你住在我家地下室里
I told you, I gave the money back.
我告诉过你了,我已经把钱还回去了
What did she ask you to do?
她都让你干什么了
Record our conversations?
把咱俩的谈话录下来吗
Rifle through my purse,
搜查我的钱包
the drawers in my bedroom?
和我卧室的抽屉
What does she want?
她想要什么
A key.
一把钥匙
She offered me a lot of money to look for a key.
她付了我很多钱,要我找一把钥匙
A key to what, my house?
什么钥匙,我家的钥匙吗
I gave you that.
我给过你了
No.
不是
She thinks that your friend,
她认为你的朋友
the one who died, may have give you
死的那个,可能会给你
or one of your girls a key.
或者你们中的某个人一把钥匙
Ali didn't die, she was murdered.
艾莉不是自然死亡,她是被谋杀的
What kind of key?
什么样的钥匙
Jenna didn't know.
詹娜也不知道
And as soon as I realized
当我意识到
something was happening between you and me,
我们俩之间有感情以后
I told her to back off.
我就让她放弃了
Hanna,
汉娜
what's with you guys and Jenna Cavanaugh?
你们和詹娜·卡瓦诺之间到底有什么过节
Why did she need me?
她为什么要找我
Why couldn't she just ask you directly?
为什么她不直接跟你要
You know what? You don't get to ask questions.
知道吗,你没资格问我问题
What else?
还有什么
If I knew more, so would you.
我知道的都告诉你了
I miss you.
我想你
Yeah. You'll get over it.
你会熬过去的
Okay, I'm back.
我到家了
Hey, is Fitz there?
费兹在那吗
No, he got pulled into some faculty thing,
不在,他在忙学院的事情
so he texted me to order some food.
所以他发短信让我叫些外卖
So you guys are still texting? Wow.
这么说,你俩还在互发短信咯
I would have thought after that thing with your mom...
我还以为自从上回错发短信事件以后
He doesn't know about that.
他不知道那件事
If he thinks my parents are sniffing us out,
如果他知道我父母对我们有所察觉的话
it'll just make him paranoid,
他会变得魂不守舍的
not romantic.
就不会再对我那么浪漫了
Yeah, tell me about it.
你就自说自话吧
I still don't know
我仍然不知道
if Toby thinks I set him up with that sweater.
托比是否认为那件毛衣是我栽赃给他的
Wait, you haven't talked to him yet?
等等,你还没跟他说吗
No. He left me a message
没有,他给我留言了
saying that he couldn't meet me after school.
说他放学后不能和我见面
Spencer!
斯宾塞
I gotta go. My mom's calling.
我得走了,我妈叫我呢
Okay. Bye.
好的,再见
Hello? Hey, it's me.
喂,是我
Uh, yeah, this meeting's running a bit long.
会议持续地有点长
Did you order dinner yet?
你订晚饭了吗
Um...you know what? II can't stay.
呃,对了,我不能呆这儿了
Is something wrong?
出什么事了
No, no.
没事没事
Um, we'll just we'll talk later, okay?
我们待会再聊,好吗
Okay.
好的
A key? A key for what?
钥匙,什么钥匙
That's what I said.
我也是这么问他的
Was it a key to Ali's house?
是艾莉家里的钥匙吗
Her locker at the tennis club?
或是她在网球俱乐部的储物柜钥匙
Why would Jenna want that?
詹娜要这个干嘛
What was she gonna do, sniff Ali's old sweat socks?
她想干什么,闻艾莉的臭袜子吗
If Jenna's "A," she's looking for
如果詹娜是A,她会尽一切可能
any information on us she can get.
搜寻关于我们的信息
I cannot believe that
真不敢相信
he went through my closet and my nightstand.
他居然翻了我的壁橱和床头柜
What a jerk!
真是个混蛋
He's a total creep. He's an animal.
他是个大变态,他就是个禽兽
Easy, guys.
淡定,姐妹们
He looked through your stuff, he didn't invade Poland.
他只是翻了你的东西,又没入侵波兰
Why are you sticking up for him?
你怎么替他说话啊
He broke her trust.
他可是辜负了汉娜的信任
He went behind her back.
还在她背后搞小动作
He stuck his hands in her panty drawer!
用他的脏手在她内裤抽屉里乱翻
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Okay, all I'm saying is that somebody
好吧,我想说的是
can look through someone else's stuff
有人可能只是无心看到别人的东西
that they're not supposed to be looking through.
并非有意而为之
You wanna translate that into speech?
你可以说得明白点吗
I saw Ezra's website page.
我看了以斯拉的主页
Look, II knocked his desk,
我只是碰了一下他的桌子
and his laptop screen came up.
他的电脑屏幕就突然亮了
So, big deal.
那有什么大不了的
What's the juiciest thing on his status update?
他的状态更新又有什么好玩的事吗
"Ezra Fits has joined the Mark Twain fan page"?
以斯拉·费兹已关注马克·吐温迷的主页
How about he has a double life.
他有双重生活,这个怎么样
Wait, I thought that you were his double life.
等等,我还以为你就是他的双重生活呢
Fine. Triple life.
好吧,三重生活
There was this picture of him cozying up to some girl
主页上有张他和某个戴着订婚戒指的女孩
wearing an engagement ring in Italy.
在意大利的幸福照
What's her name?
她叫什么
Jackie.
洁姬
How do you know she wasn't his cousin?
你怎么知道那不是他的表妹
'cause in picture number three,
因为在第三张照片里
they were licking each other's gelato.
他们在互相舔着对方的冰激凌
I mean, guys, seriously, what do I do?
姐妹们,说真的,我该怎么做
Be honest with him.
跟他实话实说
Explain what happened and see what he says.
把这事告诉他,看他怎么说
Yeah, and remember, people can look guilty of something
记住,即使是完全无辜的人
even if they're completely innocent.
也可能看起来有罪
Okay, you know what? Screw that.
知道吗,管他呢
Make a fake profile, "Friend" Jackie,
注册个假名字,加洁姬为好友
comb through that skank's page,
好好看看那个贱人的主页
and nail his ass to the wall.
掌握他的确凿证据
Or we can do what Emily says.
或者我们也可以按艾米丽说的做
Hey.
How are you? Relieved...
还好吗,如释重负
That you're speaking to me.
看到你还能跟我说话
I wasn't sure if you'd heard the cops' theory
不知道你有没有听说警察
about me planting evidence.
关于我嫁祸于你的说法
We shouldn't talk about this.
我们不该谈这个
So you do think it was me?
这么说你真觉得是我做的
No, of course not.
不,当然不
But I can't say the same for my family.
但我不能这样和我的家人说
Spencer, you should go home.
斯宾塞,你该回家了
Those guys have a way of adding two and two
这些人就是这样以讹传讹
and coming up with five.
毫无道理可讲
I'll stop by your place later.
我待会儿去你那里
Um, I'm not sure that that's such a good idea.
我不确定这是个好主意
Why not?
为什么
Because your parents don't want you near me?
因为你父母不希望你靠近我
Makes sense.
可以理解
How about the festival?
创始人纪念日上见怎么样
Maybe we could meet up behind a tent,
或许我们可以在帐篷后面见面
or the funhouse.
或者是欢乐屋
Seven o'clock?
七点见
Toby. I need you to drive me to school.
托比,我要你送我去学校
I have a makeup test.
我有一场补考
Okay, just... let me get cleaned up.
好的,让我先收拾一下
Hey, Spencer.
嘿,斯宾塞
Uh... how's it going?
还好吗
You tell me, Garrett.
你说呢,加勒特
I thought you were on our side.
我还以为你会站在我们这边
I don't get to have personal feelings
当我穿上这身警服
when I'm in uniform.
我就不能带上个人感情
Well, if you put on a pair of jeans,
你要穿牛仔裤的话
this would be called stalking.
你这样就叫跟踪了
Spencer, look.
听着,斯宾塞
If being trailed is gonna help clear your name,
如果被监视能洗清你的罪名
better it's me than someone who thinks you're guilty.
被我监视,总好过某些认定你有罪的人吧
Hey, are you Paige?
你好,你是佩奇吗
What? Oh, no. I'm Emily, her friend.
什么,不,我是艾米丽,是她朋友
Are you...?
你是
Samara.
萨马拉
I go to Sheridan prep.
我是谢尔顿预备学校的学生
Member of the campus pride group.
是学校自爱组织的成员
Did your friend tell you?
你朋友告诉过你吗
Yeah. Sorry.
说过,不好意思
Didn't realize you'd be so...
没想到你会如此
punctual.
准时
Okay, so even though we can't see her profile,
好了,虽然我们没法看到她的资料
Jackie and Mr. Fitz
但是洁姬和费兹老师...
Ezra.
以斯拉
went to the same college.
是大学同学
So I looked up alumni and punched in random names
所以我查了校友录,在很多名字中
until I found a girl who already didn't have a page.
找到了一个还没有注册主页的女孩
Tonya Freeman? Yep.
汤娅·弗里曼,没错
Who's that? Who cares?
她是谁,管她呢
This is starting to feel so wrong.
感觉不太对劲啊
Hey, it's so not.
喂,没什么不对的
Look, I don't want what happened to me to happen to you.
我可不想让我的悲剧在你身上重演
Fool me once, shame on you,
耍我一次,已经够无耻的了
and fool my best friend, you're deadfrickin'meat.
但骗我最好的朋友,就是个超级大混蛋
Hm, that's... tender.
还挺体贴的嘛
But what about a profile picture?
但是资料上的照片怎么办
Oh, we're not putting one up.
我们不放照片
Okay, if the profile is faceless,
如果资料上不显示照片
Jackie will assume it was someone she used to be friends with,
洁姬就会觉得这是她以前的朋友
feel guilty she forgot they exist,
她会因遗忘了朋友而感到内疚
and accept the friend request.
这样她就会通过你的好友请求了
Well, Jackie is about to be reunited
洁姬即将与
with one of her old pals.
旧日好友重逢了
You do the honors, Tonya.
你来做吧,汤娅
Aria, do you want to know the truth or not?
艾瑞亚,你到底想不想知道真相啊
Emily, not to be rude,
艾米丽,无意冒犯
but... is there a friend?
你真的还有个朋友要来吗
What?
什么
Look, if you made it this far, you're doing great.
你能做到这一步,已经非常不错了
Oh, no, no. It's not me.
不不不,不是我
This is about Paige,
是佩奇
someone I'm starting to date.
我刚开始和她约会
That's why this sucks.
这就是为什么会这么糟
Feels like it's a step back for me. I get it.
感觉我好像又回到过去了,我明白
I was with a closeted girl when I first moved here.
我刚搬来时也和一个没出柜的女孩交往过
Nothing but drama.
纯粹是场闹剧
I start to realize that if it was meant to be,
后来我想通了,如果两人真心相爱的话
it shouldn't be this hard.
就不会这么坎坷了
Something tells me she's not coming.
看来她不会来了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's okay. I had to be in the neighborhood anyway.
没事,我反正也要到附近办点事儿
I'm setting up a booth at the festival.
我准备在庆典那天摆个摊儿
Me and some friends from art class are selling handmade jewelry.
我和艺术课上的同学一起卖手工饰品
That's cute. Did you make that?
挺可爱的,你做的吗
Yeah. Thanks.
是的,谢谢
Hey, if you want to see more, you should come by early,
如果你感兴趣的话,早点过来
get the first choice.
那时候东西比较多
Are you free tomorrow morning?
明早你有空吗
Aw, cute.
好漂亮
Did you come up with that yourself, Mrs. Ackard?
你自己想出来的吗, 阿卡德夫人
Well, if you want people to cough up money,
想让顾客掏钱
you'd better make them smile.
就得让他们满意
Okay, we're good.
好了,我这边搞定了
That tent's not coming down anytime soon.
帐篷暂时不会塌下来了
Oh, we feel safe in your hands, Ian.
有你在我们就安全了,伊恩
Shame on you two for not having a church wedding in Rosewood.
真遗憾你们没在玫瑰镇举行教堂婚礼
Well, we plan on making up for it.
我们计划做个补偿
Our baby's gonna have the
我要给我们的孩子
biggest christening this town's ever seen.
举办一场镇上有史以来最盛大的洗礼
Oh, good!
真不错
We need as many joyous events as possible.
我们太需要这样快乐的事了
This town still hasn't recovered since Alison's...
自从艾莉森死后,这个镇就死气沉沉的
Oh. Me and my loose lips.
哎呀,你看我这张嘴
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No, it's okay, Mrs. Ackard.
没事的,阿卡德夫人
Under the circumstances,
在这种情况下
Spencer's doing really well.
斯宾塞的表现已经非常好了
Ian, before I forget,
伊恩,趁我还没忘记,和你说个事
the reverend and I are planning a golf trip,
我和牧师准备搞一次高尔夫之旅
but we can't decide between Pebble Beach,
但是我们定不下来到底是去圆石滩
Kaanapali, Hilton Head...
卡纳帕里,还是希尔顿黑德岛
Ooh!
对了
Ian knows all about Hilton Head.
伊恩对希尔顿黑德岛很了解
Oh, have you been there?
你去过那儿吗
Yeah.
是的
Um...I only played there once,
我虽然只去那打过一次比赛
but it was a dream.
但那真像梦幻一般
And did you stay there too?
你也在那儿待过一段时间吗
Yeah, um... and make sure you get
是的,记得要订一个能看到
a room overlooking the ninth hole, right, hon?
第9洞的房间,是吧,宝贝
Definitely. The room's got an amazing ocean view.
那必须的,那个房间有非常美的海景
Oh, really?
噢,是吗
The brochure says that the golf course and the ocean
宣传册上说高尔夫场地和海
are on opposite sides of the hotel.
是在旅馆的两边呢
Oh, no, that's right.
是哦,没错
Um, I was thinking about the view from the hotel restaurant.
我刚说的是旅馆餐厅的外景呢
What do you think you're doing?
你到底想干嘛
Oh, Ian, could you help me
伊恩,你可以帮我
with this box out to the booth, please?
把这个箱子搬到货摊那边吗
Ah, yes, ma'am. Of course.
好的,女士,没问题
So, did you tell the police that you stayed
你跟警察也是说
on opposite sides of the hotel?
你住在旅馆另一边的吗
Or were you even not at Hilton Head?
还是你压根就没去过希尔顿黑德岛
These are beautiful.
这些饰品真漂亮
Did you make these?
是你做的吗
Not to toot my own horn, but... toottoot!
不是我自吹自擂,不过正是出自鄙人之手
Wow. They look amazing with your skin tone.
跟你的肤色很配
You should have them.
我该送给你的
You don't have to give them to me.
你不必送给我的
Okay, steal them. I'll turn around.
好吧,那你偷走,我转过身去
Emily?
艾米丽
Hi.
Uh, Paige, this is Samara from Sheridan Prep,
佩奇,这是谢尔顿预备学院的萨马拉
who you were supposed to meet at the Grille.
就是约好在栅格咖啡厅见面的那位
Oh. Hi.
哦,你好
Hi.
你好
Look, if you ever want to reschedule,
如果你想重新安排时间
grab a coffee, talk about your dad,
来一起喝杯咖啡,聊聊你爸的话
Emily has my cell.
艾米丽有我的号码
Tell your friend how hot she looks in those earrings.
告诉你朋友,她戴这对耳环很好看吧
Oh, hey, Mrs. Marin.
你好,玛琳夫人
Hanna's not here.
汉娜不在
She's, um...
setting up for the festival.
去布置纪念日庆典的场地了
What's in the bag?
袋子里是什么
Screwdriver.
螺丝刀
I accidentally packed it.
不小心拿走的
I didn't want you to think I made off with your stuff.
我不想让你觉得我偷了你的东西
So where are you staying?
那你现在住哪
Well, for the next few nights,
这几天得睡在
on a bus, on my way to Arizona.
开往亚利桑那州的长途车上了
Does Hanna know you're leaving?
汉娜知道你要走了吗
I don't expect her or you
我没指望你们
to throw me a goingaway party.
给我办欢送会
All I know is my daughter's sitting in a dark room
我只知道我女儿整天坐在昏暗的房间里
listening to Elliott Smith on a loop.
反复听着艾略特·史密斯的音乐
I don't know what happened between you two.
我不知道你们之间到底发生了什么
Would it matter? You were never really my biggest fan.
这有关系吗,反正您一向不待见我
That's because I didn't want to see my daughter
那是因为我不想看我女儿最后落个
listening to Elliott Smith on a loop.
循环听艾略特·史密斯的下场
I'm not judging.
我这么说不是评判什么
I think she's lucky.
我觉得她很幸运
Maybe if I had a mom like you,
如果我能有个像你这样的妈妈
I wouldn't be sleeping on a bus
我也不会在公车上睡觉
and making up the rules as I go along.
也就不会走这条路了
Can you give this to her?
你能帮我把这个交给她吗
You should go to the festival and give it to her yourself.
你应该去纪念日庆典上亲自交给她
Hanna doesn't need one more guy in her life
不要再像汉娜父亲那样
leaving without saying goodbye.
连声招呼都不打就离开她
What did you tell her
你跟她说什么了
about me?
关于我的
Nothing.
什么都没说
I told her you were dealing with stuff,
我跟她说你遇到了点麻烦
you were scared your parents would...
你怕你父母会
I wish you hadn't done that.
我真希望你没这么说
If I didn't show up, there was a reason.
我既然没来,肯定是有原因的
Hey.
The second you guys left, everybody suddenly got thirsty.
你们俩一走,人就多了
Uh, here, for the earrings.
给,耳环的钱
Look, Paige, I hope it didn't seem like I was calling you out.
佩奇,希望不要搞得像是我逼你出来一样
I get it. We've all been there.
我懂的,我们都经历过这种事
I know you're trying to be nice and everything,
我知道你想装得很友好
but, honestly, you don't even know me.
但老实说,你根本不了解我
Paige! What?
佩奇,怎么了
Sorry, Emily, I'm not looking to join a club
抱歉,艾米丽,我不想加入俱乐部
and ride down main street on a rainbow chopper.
然后骑着五颜六色的摩托车上路
Actually, I drive a Jeep.
其实我开的是吉普
But that's beside the point.
当然,这是题外话
You know what? I'm gonna take this to go.
不好意思,我得先走一步了
I've got a paper that's due.
我有一篇论文赶着交
Tell your friends it was really nice to meet them.
帮我转告你的朋友们,很高兴认识她们
Emily, wait. What?
艾米丽,等一下,怎么了
So you can be rude to me too?
你也想冲我发火吗
You know what, Paige? This is becoming way too much drama.
佩奇你知道吗,你这也太搞了吧
I don't want to be your secret.
我可不想成为你的秘密
Mona. Thought you were gonna help.
梦娜,你不是来帮忙的吗
I am helping. I'm making sure you don't
我正在帮忙啊,好让你不至于一个人主持
host a pity party for yourself and invite a cheesecake.
这无聊的派对,我还带了芝士蛋糕助阵
Um, don't look now, but sketchy is at 12:00.
别回头看,大粗人在12点钟的方向
II cannot deal with him right now.
我现在不想跟他有任何瓜葛
Just don't tell him I'm here.
就跟他说我不在
We're not open for business yet.
我们还没开始营业呢
I know. Hanna's mom said that
我知道,汉娜的妈妈说
She had to step out.
她刚走
Any idea when she'll be back?
你知道她什么时候回来吗
Probably when you leave.
可能你走以后吧
You really hurt her, Caleb.
你把她伤得很深,凯勒
Make sure she gets this.
把这个交给她
What did he want?
他想干嘛
Change for a twenty.
换20块零钱
Can you help me with the tape?
能帮我拿下胶布吗
Oh, my god!
天啊
Hey. We've been looking for you.
可算找到你了
Why? Did the reverend's wife
干嘛找我,难道是牧师夫人
start to see through your act too?
也看穿了你的伎俩
When are you gonna learn to just keep quiet?
你什么时候能学会安静点
Get away from me.
离我远点
You know, every time you try to bring me down,
你每次想要搞垮我
you end up in trouble.
最后都是搬石头砸自己的脚
And you know what they say about quicksand, Spence.
斯宾塞,知道人们怎么形容流沙吗
The more you struggle, the faster you sink.
你越是挣扎,陷得就越深
And you're sinking fast.
你现在就是越陷越深
"Runaway Bride", "Top Secret Affair",
《落跑新娘》《惊天丑闻》
all five seasons of "Big Love".
《大爱》五季全集
I sense a theme here.
我感觉别有用意啊
You trying to tell me something?
你有话要跟我说吗
Yeah.
是的
I guess I am.
我猜是
But after I do,
但我跟你说了之后
you have to tell me something.
你也得对我坦白
Okay.
好的
Friday...
周五
When when I got here before you, I...
我比你先到家
I saw a photo on your website page
我看到你网页上有张照片
of you... and Jackie.
是你和洁姬的合照
I wasn't looking for it, okay?
我不是故意翻看的
I was hunting down your menus
我当时只是在搜你的菜单
and the photo popped up,
照片就自己跳出来了
and... I couldn't help but notice
然后,我忍不住就看到
how happy the two of you were.
你俩在一起是多么甜蜜
And, oh, did I mention a ring?
对了,我有提到戒指吗
Because she was wearing a ring.
因为我看她戴了一枚戒指
Look, Ezra, I am not coming from some freaky, jealous place, okay?
以斯拉,我不是在乱吃醋
I mean, maybe I was when I picked out "Big Love",
没错,我选《大爱》的时候是有点醋意
But, honestly...
但是,实话说
II just feel like you know everything about me,
我觉得你了解我的一切
and I don't feel like you've shared as much.
你却没有让我好好了解你
Please jump in at any time.
拜托说点什么吧
I...
I met Jackie my freshman year in the dorm.
我大一的时候在宿舍认识了洁姬
We saw each other on and off for about two years.
我们断断续续在一起大概有两年时间吧
Good.
挺好
I need more.
还有什么
She was the first really serious girlfriend I ever had.
她是我交的第一个正式女友
I dated other people,
之后我也和其他女孩约会过
but none of them were her.
但感觉都不对
So, when we got back together, I...
所以,当我们又在一起的时候,我
I proposed.
我向她求婚了
That picture was taken in Florence.
那张照片就是在佛罗伦萨拍的
I bought the ring on the Ponte Vecchio.
我在维奇欧桥那儿给她买了这枚戒指
My brother had to wire me the money.
我哥哥不得不给我电汇钱过来
I didn't even tell him what it was for.
我都没告诉他是用来干嘛的
Why?
为什么
'cause I wasn't sure what her answer would be.
因为我不确定她是否会答应
So... You were married?
那,你们结婚了吗
No. No, it never happened.
没有,根本没结婚
Why did you break it off?
你为什么跟她分手
I didn't. She did.
不是我,是她甩的我
Fitz, why hasn't she taken down that photo?
费兹,那她干嘛不把那张照片拿掉
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
Guess it was a great summer
我猜她是为了
with lots of memories she wants to hold on to.
留住那个充满记忆的夏天吧
And what about you?
那你呢
Aria, that's her photo, not mine.
艾瑞亚,那是她的照片,不是我的
But if she hadn't given you back that ring,
可要是她没把那枚戒指还给你的话
you'd be married to her right now.
你现在已经娶了她了吧
Possibly.
也许吧
And you've never told me this because...
你从没告诉我这件事是因为
I guess I'm one of those people
我猜我是那种
that doesn't put things that didn't work out on my resume?
不会说这些无用话的人吧
What's...
那个
What's bothering you more
你到底更在意什么
That old photo being out there,
是那张贴在网上的旧照片
or... the fact that you and I can't take a picture like that?
还是咱俩没办法像那样拍一张照片
Aria.
艾瑞亚
That was then.
那都是过去了
You're very much now.
而你是我的现在
Hey, sweetie, how's it going?
宝贝,这里进展得怎么样
Good.
很好
Did Caleb come by?
凯勒来过了吗
Nope. Haven't seen him.
没,我没见到他
He came by the house. I think he wanted to say goodbye.
他来过家里,我猜他是想跟你道别的
He's leaving Rosewood.
他要离开玫瑰镇了
He is?
是吗
Yeah.
Well... good riddance.
那我就解脱了
Look, you called it, mom.
就像你说的那样,妈妈
Some bad boys are just that. Bad.
坏男孩就是那样,真坏
The thing is, I was wrong.
是我错了
But if it makes a difference,
如果说出来有用的话
my first impression of him was way off.
我承认对他的第一印象大错特错了
What are you seeing now that you didn't see before?
你现在难道看出什么过去没看出的东西吗
Myself.
我自己的影子
I brought you a present back from my trip,
我这趟旅行给你带了个礼物
but you have to keep it a secret.
不过你得保密
I didn't bring anything back for the other girls,
我可什么东西都没给其他女生带
so if they ask about it, you have to lie.
要是她们问起的话,你可不能说实话哦
Promise?
你保证
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
It's vintage.
这是个古董
My grandma gave it to me.
是我祖母给我的
I wanted you to have it.
我想把它给你
You're the only one that really understands me, Em,
你是唯一真正理解我的人,艾米
the only one that I can completely be honest with.
是我唯一一个能坦诚相待的人
I have to go.
我得走了
I have a prior engagement.
我还有个约会
We'll definitely see you later, right?
我们等会儿都能看到你,是不
Yeah.
当然
Don't have any fun without me.
有好玩的可别忘了我哦
Make sure you keep that in a safe place.
务必把它放在一个安全的地方
It's a lot more valuable than it looks.
它可比看上去贵重的多
What happened?
怎么回事
Here, put that over your head.
把这个带头上
Are you gonna torture me
你是想折磨我吗
'cause I gave somebody else a ring?
就因为我给了别人一枚戒指
Aria, seriously, it wasn't even a karat.
艾瑞亚,说真的,那连一克拉都没有
Get in the bag, Mr. Fitz.
带上袋子,费兹老师
We're taking a picture as a couple.
我们要拍夫妻照啦
You know this is nuts, right?
你应该知道这样子很傻的吧
Are we done? I can't breathe.
拍完了没,我喘不过气来了
Time out.
暂停一下
I have to leave.
我得走了
Nnow?
现在吗
Are you coming back?
你还回来吗
II don't know. I might.
我也不知道,可能吧
I'll call you. Love you.
回头给你电话,爱你
You too.
我也爱你
Hey, Em, it's me. I'm on my way.
艾米,是我,我正在路上
Big and tall, young and old, all ages.
老少皆宜
Anything you got. Come on in.
拿到什么算什么,快进来吧
Come on in, guys, only two tickets each.
大家都来吧,每人仅需两张游戏票
How do you get out of here?
看你怎么从这儿出去
Which way should we go?
我们该走哪条路
Is it up here?
是这条路吗
Toby?
托比
Are you in here?
你在这里面吗
Hey, guys, wait for me!
喂,你们等等我
Toby, where are you?
托比,你在哪儿
Hello?
有人吗
Can somebody please help me?
有人能帮帮我吗
Hey, can somebody hear me?
有人能听到我吗
Hanna!
汉娜
Why didn't you answer your phone?
你怎么不回电话
I left it at the booth.
我把手机落在摊子上了
You didn't get Emily's text?
你没收到艾米丽的短信吗
She found the key, the key that Jenna was looking for.
她找到钥匙了,就是詹娜要找的那把
She wants us to meet her at that storage place near Hollis.
她让我们在霍里斯旁边的仓库那儿等她
Where's Spencer? I couldn't reach her.
斯宾塞呢,我联系不上她
Hopefully, she's on the way.
但愿她已经去了
Somebody please open this!
有人能来开下门吗
Hello?!
有人吗
Please open the door!
拜托开下门吧
Hello? Please.
有人吗,拜托了
Mr. Fitz.
费兹老师
I'm sorry to disturb you.
很抱歉打扰你了
I'm Garrett Reynolds with the Rosewood police.
我是加勒特·雷诺兹,玫瑰镇警察
You got a minute?
你有空吗
Sure. What can I do for you?
当然,能为你做些什么吗
May I come in?
我能进来吗
Yes, please.
是的,请进
Excuse the mess.
很抱歉这么乱
What is this regarding?
有什么事吗
I'd like to talk to you about one of your students.
我想跟你谈谈你的一个学生
Hello, please!
有人吗,拜托了
Why isn't she answering?
她怎么不接电话
I have no idea.
我也不知道
Is he going somewhere?
他要去什么地方吗
I don't know.
不知道
Arizona. Who cares?
亚利桑那州吧,管他呢
Hanna. Hey.
汉娜
Go over there and say something.
过去说声再见吧
Go... Before he does.
去吧,在他说再见之前
I can't.
我做不到
Now, come on. Emily's waiting for us.
走吧,艾米丽在等我们呢
Sir.
先生
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Toby, is that you?
托比,是你吗
Ian? Yeah, I've got her! She's fine.
伊恩,我找到她了,她没事
Oh, honey, are you okay?
亲爱的,你还好吗
You needed a crowbar to get her out?
你居然要用撬棍才能把她弄出来吗
It's what was keeping her in.
是这东西把她锁在里面的
Somebody jammed the door with it.
有人拿这东西把门给堵死了
Nobody else comes in here until you figure this out.
你没把事情调查清楚之前谁都不准进
My sisterinlaw could have been seriously hurt.
我妹妹可能会受大伤的
Come on, girls, let's cut through here.
走吧,姑娘们,我们抄近路
Spencer.
斯宾塞
Guys, look.
姐妹们,看
What is that?
那是什么
That's Ali's old lunchbox from when she was a kid.
那是艾莉小时候的饭盒
What is that?
这是什么
I don't know, but we're taking it.
不知道,不过我们得拿走
Hanna, wait.
汉娜,等等
Wait for what?
还等什么
For someone else to take it?
等着别人来拿吗
Someone's been spying on us for years.
有人监视我们很多年了
And Ali didn't take the video. She's in it.
不是艾莉拍的,她也在镜头里
She's in a lot of them.
很多镜头里都有她
Oh my God. That's July 4th.
我的天啊,是国庆节那天
She always said it was Toby peeping on us.
她总说是托比在偷窥我们
No, there's no way that this is Toby.
不是,绝不可能是托比干的
Well, then, who is it?
那会是谁呢
How about why?
为什么呢
Why did Alison have these videos?
为什么艾莉森会有这些视频
Did the person who took this know she had them?
拍这视频的人知道她有这些视频吗
Is this why she was killed?
难道这就是她被杀的原因吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sink [siŋk]

想一想再看

n. 接收端,沟渠,污水槽,散热器
vi. 下

 
ignore [ig'nɔ:]

想一想再看

vt. 不顾,不理,忽视

联想记忆
sweat [swet]

想一想再看

n. 汗,汗水
v. (使)出汗

 
status ['steitəs]

想一想再看

n. 地位,身份,情形,状况

联想记忆
tent [tent]

想一想再看

n. 帐篷
v. 住帐篷,宿营

 
engagement [in'geidʒmənt]

想一想再看

n. 婚约,订婚,约会,约定,交战,雇用,(机器零件等)

 
pride [praid]

想一想再看

n. 自豪,骄傲,引以自豪的东西,自尊心
vt

 
potential [pə'tenʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 可能的,潜在的
n. 潜力,潜能

 
resume [ri'zju:m]

想一想再看

v. 再继续,重新开始
n. 简历,履历; 摘

联想记忆
impression [im'preʃən]

想一想再看

n. 印象,效果

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。