手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第一季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第20集 紫檀镇隐藏的秘密

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on Pretty Little Liars...

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
I'm not ashamed of who I am, but I used to be,
我不为自己感到羞耻,但我曾这么想过
And if we have to hide like this all the time,
如果我们要一直这样躲下去的话
I'm gonna start to feel that way again.
我又会有以前那种感觉了
The lying, the sneaking around
这样子撒谎,偷偷摸摸的
I feel like a teenager.
我感觉还像个未成年似的
Yeah. It's fun, isn't it?
是啊,很有意思啊,不是吗
I found this in the basement.
这是我在地下室里发现的
Just go. And don't come back.
走吧,别回来了
Welcome home, honey.
欢迎回家,亲爱的
Wow.
哇哦
I understand why you're so fond of Mr. Fitz.
我知道你为什么这么喜欢费兹老师了
He takes such a personal interest in his students.
他与学生坦诚相待
Where have you been? With Caleb.
你去哪儿了,跟凯勒一起
We camped out.
我们出去露营了
I figured out what the message means.
我弄清楚那条信息的意思了
It wasn't bad, it was the number 214.
不是bad,而是214
Does that number mean anything to you?
这串数字对你有什么意义吗
It could be anything.
它可能是任何号码
We have to figure it out, for both our sakes.
我们必须要弄清楚,为了我们俩
You can stay here for a short time, in the guest room.
你可以待在这儿,临时住在客房里
Thank you. I did it for Hanna, not you.
谢谢您,我是为了汉娜,不是你
I can't do this anymore.
我不能再这么做了
It's over. I'm out.
到此为止,我退出
We're trying to help you,
我们试着想帮你
but you need to start being completely honest with us.
可是你得对我们坦诚相待啊
The police are waiting in the living room.
警察在客厅里等着呢
They know you lied to them.
他们知道你撒谎了
What's going on in there?
出了什么事
"Spencer Hastings now a person of interest..."
斯宾塞·海斯汀现在成了我的
in my death.
死案嫌犯了
A
'A.'
I feel like whole parts of my brain have shut down.
我觉得我的脑袋要炸了
I used to love algebra, or at least I understood it.
我以前很喜欢代数的,至少能弄懂
And now it's a mess.
可现在简直是一团糟
Well, it can get really abstract.
这东西太抽象了
Yeah, but that's what I liked about it.
的确,可这正是我喜欢它的地方
You know? X's, Y's, Z's None of it real.
X轴, Y轴, Z轴,都不是真的
I could deal with that.
我都能搞定
You just isolate the x factor.
只须将未知数分离出来即可
And now I feel like I'm the x factor.
可现在我觉得自己就跟未知数似的
Honey, where were you?
宝贝,你刚才去哪儿了
We stopped along the way at Emily's. Now, don't worry,
我们刚在艾米丽家待了会儿,没关系
I was expecting this.
我就希望你能晚点回来
It's mostly about intimidation,
这事儿其实也就吓唬吓唬人
So I want you to stay calm. Stay calm about what?
所以我希望你能保持冷静,冷静什么
They served a search warrant.
他们下达了搜查令
A search warrant?
搜查令
For where? For what?
搜哪儿,查什么
The house, the barn, your room
这间屋子,谷仓,还有你的房间
My room?
我的房间
Spencer, don't interfere.
斯宾塞,别去妨碍公务
Honey.
亲爱的
Make them get out.
让他们出去
I can't.
我做不到
You're a person of interest in a murder investigation.
你现在是一宗谋杀案的嫌犯
They're just doing their job.
他们只是在做本职工作
In an especially hamfisted way.
只不过方式过于粗鲁
What are they looking for?
他们在找什么
Things that connect you to Alison...
能把你和艾莉森联系起来的东西
And what happened to her.
以及能和她死因联系起来的东西
You mean they just came in
你是说他们就那样闯进去
and started going through her things?
开始翻她的东西吗
Let me call you back, Em.
我等会儿再打给你,艾米
Okay, bye.
好的,再见
Good morning.
早上好
Hey, uh, listen, your mom called.
对了,你妈刚打过电话来
She's gonna be swinging by for coffee,
她等会儿要顺便过来喝杯咖啡
see if you guys want a lift to school.
看看你们姐弟俩要不要搭个顺风车
She's coming for coffee?
她等会儿来喝咖啡吗
Yeah, that's right.
是的
So the kitchen table exists in another dimension
那这餐桌难道是穿越到了
where that already happened?
一个已经发生过这一切的空间里吗
I heard the door slam.
我都听见关门声了
Was that mom, or was that somebody else?
是妈妈吗,还是别的什么人
Uh, no. No, that was, uh, your mom.
没有没有,那个是,你妈
So she was already here this morning.
这么说她今早来过这儿
Why does she have to leave and fake coming back?
她干嘛非得离开一趟再假装回来呢
Because she wasn't just here this morning,
难道是因为她并非今早才来的
she was here last night.
而是昨晚就来了
Mom was here all night?
妈妈一整夜都在这儿吗
Listen, when your brother comes down,
听着,等你弟弟下来后
we're gonna talk about this.
我们要一起谈谈这事儿
Wait. You snuck mom into your room last night?
等等,你昨晚带妈偷溜进你的卧室了吗
Technically, you cannot sneak into your own house.
严格来说,进自家房子可算不上偷溜
Oh. I'm gonna remember that.
好吧,我会记着你这话的
Did your dad tell you I called?
你爸告诉你我打电话来过吗
I was just around the corner
我正好在附近
so I thought I'd take you to school.
所以想可以顺便载你俩去学校
Um, we're busted.
呃,咱俩的事已经暴露了
You slept here last night?
你昨晚在这儿过的夜
Uh, it just sort of happened.
貌似是的吧
So...
这么说
You guys, you're you're getting back together?
你们俩,你们已经复合了
We don't know.
我们还不知道
Nowe're trying to figure that out.
没有,我们正在试着弄清楚
You don't look surprised.
你看上去一点也不意外嘛
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing's wrong.
一切安好
We were just talking about
我们只是在谈
how things might change around here.
这里是不是要做些什么改变
I don't need any more of that.
我什么也不需要
No, your mom means...
不是,你妈的意思是说
Maybe change back.
或许可以变回原样
We're thinking about trying something.
我们在考虑做些尝试
You coming back?
你要搬回来吗
Well, I mean, that's something that we need to discuss as a family.
这件事咱们一家人的确得好好讨论讨论
Well, how about dinner?
晚餐时候怎么样
Mike and I could make you guys dinner.
迈克跟我可以为你们做晚餐
What do you think?
你意下如何
Sounds good.
听起来还不错
Yeah, sounds good.
恩,听起来不错
Are you going to school?
你们要去学校吗
Okay. Later.
好的,等会儿见
What happened?
出什么事了
The police were at Spencer's house.
警察去了斯宾塞的家
They had a search warrant.
还拿着搜查令
Well, what are they looking for?
他们要找什么
Salt?
要盐吗
No, thanks.
不用,谢谢
So, you said the cops were at Spencer's house?
你刚才说警察去了斯宾塞的家
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Okay, Caleb
好了,凯勒
The second floor is all yours.
二楼归你了
I'll grab a shower.
那我去冲个澡
Fried eggs, burned butter
煎鸡蛋,热黄油
The kitchen hasn't smelled like this in a long time.
很久没闻到这种香味了
Well, it's a good smell. I like it.
很好闻,我喜欢
Just don't let him make you late to school.
别为了等他而迟到了
I won't. He can finish this on the way.
不会的,他可以路上吃的
See you tonight. Okay.
晚上见,好的
It's so pretty, Hanna.
太漂亮了,汉娜
When did he give it to you?
他什么时候给你的
He hasn't given it to me, not yet. I found it.
他还没给我呢,是我发现的
And I wasn't looking for it, but I found it,
不是我特意去找的,只是无意中看到的
and I took a picture, and then I just put it back.
于是我就拍了张照,然后就放回去了
Why an owl?
为什么是只猫头鹰
It's symbolic.
这是个象征
Of what?
象征什么
Of our first night
象征着我们在帐篷里的
in the tent.
初夜
We heard owls.
我们听到了猫头鹰的声音
Swooping down to carry off their prey?
冲下来叼走它们的猎物吗
You cannot stop the romance.
你这样说也无碍于我们的浪漫
Owls and tents and s'mores
猫头鹰,帐篷和其它的一切
are all part of that night
都是那晚的一部分
Every perfect minute of it.
每一分钟都很完美
Have you two had another opportunity?
你们俩还有别的机会吗
Not since he went in the guest room,
他住进我家以后就没有了
but we do have plans.
不过我们已经有计划了
Apples and spice?
苹果和香料吗
Yeah, it's really good for you.
是的,这对你很有好处
Healthy, which is nice.
健康的总是好的
When did that start to happen?
他俩什么时候搞到一起的
Yeah? That's awesome. Are you captain?
是吗,太棒了,你是队长吗
Yeah. Nice. Me too.
是的,真棒,我也是
Oh, Em. Don't worry about it. It's totally cool.
艾米,别担心,没事的
I mean, the breakup was way messy,
我是说,分手是挺烦的
but Sean's a good guy.
不过肖恩是个好人
I mean, he should be happy.
他应该幸福
Everybody should be as happy as I am.
每个人都应该和我一样幸福
You know, maybe I should
也许我该练习一下
practice my surprise face when he gives it to me.
当他给我礼物时的惊喜表情
Hey. Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, we didn't think you were coming in today.
我们没想到你今天能来
I have to be someplace other than my house.
我可不想待在家里
Are the cops still there? They came and went.
警察还在那吗,已经走了
They actually took things?
他们拿走什么了吗
Not so much.
不太多
My mom says they did it just to shake me up.
我妈说他们这么做只是为了吓唬我
What'd they take?
都拿什么了
Um, things from my jewelry box,
我首饰盒里
stuff from my closet, a couple of pairs of shoes
和壁橱里的东西,还有几双鞋子
Wait. Not the Tory Burches.
等一下,不会是托里·伯奇吧
Hanna.
汉娜
No, sneakers.
是运动鞋
They wanted my laptop,but my mom said no,
他们还想拿我的笔记本电脑,我妈没让
it wasn't in the search warrant and they couldn't have it.
因为不在搜查令的范围里,他们拿不了
Look, you guys should know that there's a chance
你们应该知道他们也有可能
that they might try to pull this on you.
会去查你们的
Search our rooms?
搜查我们的房间吗
My mom says it's a possibility. I'm so sorry.
我妈说这有可能,对不起
No it's not your fault.
不,这又不是你的错
Yeah. We know who's responsible for this.
是啊,我们知道谁才是罪魁祸首
I should have known that that trophy was some kind of trap.
我应该想到那个奖杯是个圈套的
It's like I can hear "A" Laughing in my head.
我仿佛都能听到A在嘲笑我
Does "A" sound like Jenna?
A的声音听起来像詹娜吗
It's my mom.
是我妈
She wants me to come home.
她让我回家
Walk me out, okay? Sure.
陪我出去,好吗,当然
Aria, come on. Just a second.
艾瑞亚,走啊,马上来
Hey, Emily, got a second?
艾米丽,有时间吗
I have to get all the way over to the annex.
我得赶到侧楼去
Can I walk you? Sure.
能一起走吗,当然
I just want to ask you something. Okay.
我只想问你点事,好的
You're teammates with Paige Mccullers, right? Right.
你和佩奇·麦卡勒斯是队友吧,是的
Is she seeing anybody?
她有男朋友了吗
Cause I like her, she's fun,
我喜欢她,她很有趣
but I don't want anything complicated right now.
但是我不想把事情搞得太复杂
I don't know, Sean.
我不知道,肖恩
Paige isn't really my friend.
佩奇其实不算是我朋友
Oh. Oh, I get it. I shouldn't be asking you.
哦,我懂了,我不应该来问你的
You're Hanna's friend. I'm way out of line.
你是汉娜的朋友,我问错人了
No, Sean, that's okay.
不,肖恩,没关系的
Hanna saw you at the table with Paige.
汉娜看见你和佩奇在一起了
She said you've got every right to be happy.
她说你完全有权拥有自己的幸福
She said that?
她那么说了吗
I think she meant it.
我觉得她是真心的
As for Paige, we swim on the same team,
至于佩奇,我们只是同在一个游泳队
but I don't know her that well.
不过我俩不是很熟
Gotcha. Thanks.
知道了,谢谢
So tell me, how long have you known about your father and me?
告诉我,你知道我和你爸的事多久了
You told us this morning.
不是你今早自己说的吗
I guess I just sort of had a feeling something was up.
我只是感觉发生了些什么事
And are you okay with that?
你觉得行吗
Yeah, I'm beyond okay.
太行了
As long as it's what you and dad want.
只要是你们想要的
Well, this part really isn't about us.
这其实不是为了我俩
It's about you and your brother.
是为了你和你弟弟
We miss you. I miss you.
我们想你,我很想你
And I wish you could come home.
我希望你能回家来
Hold that thought.
以后再说吧
And by the way, it's my experience
顺便说一下,你点"发送"之前
that you should always check before you press "Send."
永远都应该先检查一遍
I don't think you meant this for me.
我想这应该不是发给我的吧
Mom. That that was a mistake.
妈妈,这是个误会
I know.
我知道
Hey, I'm just happy that through all of this
我很高兴在发生了这么多事之后
you can still think about boys.
你还有心思去喜欢男孩子
So who is it?
他是谁
Somebody I know?
我认识吗
No, it's it's just somebody.
不,只是普通朋友
Really? It doesn't seem like just somebody.
真的吗,看起来可不像是普通朋友
So, what color are these amazing eyes?
那么这双漂亮的眼睛是什么颜色的
I think I'm gonna have to start looking in the hallways
我觉得我应该到过道那儿去看看
to see if I can guess who it is.
看看能否猜出来是谁
Don't.
Couple of more slips like that text
如果你再发错几条的话
and I'll know all about him.
我就能知道他是谁了
No more slips. Promise.
不会再发错了,我保证
Well, that's too bad.
那就太可惜了
I was looking forward to finding out more.
我可是很希望能发现更多呢
It's private right now.
现在这还是我的隐私
Okay?
好不
Poof. Deleted. All gone.
好了,全删掉了
It's just everybody's entitled to privacy.
每个人都有拥有隐私的权利
If you and dad can have secrets, why can't I?
既然你和爸爸都能有,为什么我不行
God, I'm glad to see you.
见到你真是太好了
You've got a cop car across from your house.
你家对面有一辆警车
Where? I didn't see it. Detectives.
在哪,我没看见,是侦探
Trust me, I know every stock sedan in town.
相信我,镇上所有的侦探车我都认识
They used to rotate in front of my house.
他们过去就在我家外面转悠
What's going on?
出什么事了
The police searched my house.
警察来搜我家了
They took things from my room.
他们从我房间里拿东西
I'm a person of interest.
我成嫌犯了
What do they think you did?
他们怀疑你做了什么
I think they think that...
我觉得他们怀疑我
They think that I
他们怀疑我
They think you hurt Alison?
他们觉得是你杀了艾莉森吗
That's crazy.
这太疯狂了
Well, it's good to hear somebody else say that.
能听见有人这么说太好了
You got any coffee made?
你家有咖啡吗
Yeah, always.
当然了,一直都有
Paper cups?
有纸杯吗
Why paper cups?
为什么要用纸杯
You're going to take coffee
因为你要把咖啡
to those cops watching your house.
端给在外监视你的警察叔叔们
Why am I going to do that?
我为什么要这么做
So they'll know you know they're out there
因为这样他们就知道你知道他们在外面
and you're not afraid of them.
而且你一点都不怕他们
Yeah, but I am kind of afraid.
但我其实是有点害怕的
They don't know that.
可他们不知道啊
Toby...
托比
The car that you saw
艾莉森出事那晚
Alison get in the night that she was killed
你看见她上的那辆车
I never saw the driver. I told you.
我告诉过你了,我没看到司机
I think the driver was Ian.
我觉得司机就是伊恩
You tell the cops what you think?
你把你的想法告诉警察了吗
Yeah, I told them.
是的,我告诉他们了
And now I'm the little girl who cried Ian.
然后我就成了哭喊"伊恩来了"的小女孩
They think you lied to them.
他们觉得你是在说谎
Big deal. People lie to the cops all the time.
那又怎样,谁不对警察撒谎
It's more than that.
不是这么简单的
It's a lot of things that
有很多矛头都指向我
add up to make me look really suspicious.
让我变得真的很可疑
Maybe you should keep away from me.
或许你该离我远点
People cross the street when they see me coming,
人们看见我都会绕着走
and they think you're trying to frame your brotherinlaw.
如今他们又怀疑你要陷害你姐夫
Who else are we gonna hang out with?
咱俩不在一起还能跟谁在一起
I, uh, I saw you talking to Sean the other day.
那天我看见你跟肖恩说话了
Yeah. He's nice. Nice.
是的,他人很好,蛮好的
He makes me laugh.
他逗我笑了
I know it might be kind of weird,
我知道这有点奇怪
you being friends with Hanna and Hanna being his ex.
你跟汉娜是朋友,汉娜又是他前女友
That's not really the weird part, is it?
奇怪的不是这个吧
Sean asked me about you.
肖恩向我问起你了
He wanted to know if you were seeing anybody.
他想知道你有没有男朋友
What'd you tell him?
你怎么说的
I told him as far as I knew you weren't.
我告诉他据我所知没有
I think he wanted me to talk him up with you.
我觉得他想让我帮他在你跟前美言几句
And I'm pretty sure he's gonna ask you out.
我很确定他会约你出去的
He has.
已经约了
And what'd you say?
那你答应了吗
I said yes.
答应了
It's not really a date.
这其实不算是约会
We're going with a bunch of other people.
还有很多人一起去的
No big. Yeah.
没什么的,知道
You're nervous about this dinner.
你很紧张这顿晚餐嘛
Yeah, I guess I am.
是有点
Well, the important thing is
重要的是
we'll get past all the sneaking around,
我们不用再偷偷摸摸地了
which, by the way, we were not that clever,
其实我们并没有那么聪明
because Aria knew.
艾瑞亚早就知道了
What? When?
什么,什么时候的事
I don't know, but she did.
我也不知道,但她早知道了
She ends up with all of our secrets.
她一直替我们保守秘密
And now she wants one of her own.
现在她也有自己的秘密了
What do you mean? Some new romance.
什么秘密,情窦初开那点事呗
I found out about it accidentally,
我偶然发现的
and I teased her, which apparently was the wrong thing to do.
还拿这事儿逗她了,现在看来真不应该
Who's the boy? I don't know.
那男孩是谁,我也不知道
She wants to keep it a secret for now,
她现在还不想说
which I completely understand.
我完全理解她的做法
Is it somebody at school? Probably.
是学校的同学吗,可能吧
Aren't you interested in who she's dating?
你对她在跟谁约会都不感兴趣吗
Of course I am.
当然感兴趣了
And when she's ready, she'll tell us.
当她准备好了,她会告诉我们的
What? What is that look?
怎么了,你那什么表情
It's the look of somebody who just had to pick up his daughter
这是一个父亲去接
after she'd been questioned by the police.
刚被警察审问过的女儿的表情
And you had the same look.
当时你也是这个表情
She didn't do anything wrong.
她并没做错什么
I'm just saying we need
我只是觉得
to be a little bit more diligent about this.
我们应该更关心她一点
Yes, but diligent doesn't mean grilling her
这话没错,但是关心并不代表
about every text she sends to a boy.
要拷问她跟男生发的每条信息
We have to trust her.
我们得信任她
Well, it's not Aria I don't trust.
我不是不相信艾瑞亚
It's the rest of the world.
我是不相信这个世界
You know what I mean.
你懂的
I think I do.
我想是吧
Just hold onto this stuff for me, okay?
帮我收着这些东西,行不
You didn't mention Ezra's name in the text, did you?
你在短信里没提到以斯拉的名字吧
No, no. But what if I had?
没有,但如果我提到了呢
I mean, if I had made one wrong detail in that text,
要是我在那条短信里说错一个字的话
my mom would have figured it out
我妈就会知道是谁了
and everything would have blown up forever.
那一切就完了,永远完了
Fresh manicures and tiny keyboards
刚修完的指甲加上微型小键盘
a deadly combination.
简直是致命组合
Our first coffee together.
我们第一次一起喝咖啡的纪念
The night that he read his short story.
他给我读他写的故事的那个晚上
Okay, I'll give you a catalogue later.
好啦,我一会儿给你个清单
Just... Put this stuff in your locker.
把这些,放到你柜子里就行了
Don't worry. Thanks.
放心吧,谢啦
Hey, Stop. Listen
喂,够了,听着
Look at this way we both made a mistake.
这样说吧,我们都错了
No, I can't do it tonight.
不行,今晚不行
I know what I said, but it's different now.
我知道我说过,但是现在和以前不一样了
First of all, I don't think she's who you say she is.
首先,我觉得她不是你说的那样
Don't call her that.
别这么叫她
No. I can't do it tonight.
不行,我今晚做不了
Because I say so.
我说不行就不行
Because I'm living in her house and you keep calling
因为我住她家里,你还老打电话来
It's gotta stop.
你该停手了
Okay, fine. Later.
行了,我挂了
Later.
下次再说
You got it wrong.
你们一定搞错了
We heard what we heard, Hanna.
我们亲耳听见的,汉娜
No, you heard what you heard,
不可能,你们听是听到了
but you got it wrong.
但一定是你们搞错了
He was talking to another girl,
当时他在和另一个女孩打电话
and there was a lot of history. You could tell.
看得出来,还蛮藕断丝连的
What happened to being all happy for Hanna?
之前说的为汉娜高兴都哪去了
Where'd all that go? Hanna, we want you to be happy
都哪去了,汉娜,我们希望你快乐
Then you shouldn't tell me this, because it's not true.
那你们就别告诉我这些,因为这不是真的
Not after we...
不该在那一夜后告诉我
You just you heard wrong.
就是你们听错了
He could have been on the
他可能是和养父母
phone with his foster parents or something,
或者谁谁谁打电话
or his social worker. You don't know.
也可能是他的社工,你们又不知道
Okay, maybe we didn't hear it right.
好吧,或许是我们听错了
Hanna, we heard what Caleb said,
汉娜,我们听见凯勒的话了
and you have to know the truth.
你必须知道真相
I think he's with someone else and hasn't told you.
我觉得他和别人有一腿,但却没告诉你
No, Caleb has told me everything,
不可能,凯勒什么都告诉我了
and I told him everything.
我也把一切都告诉了他
Not everything, but I told him all about me.
也不是一切,我把我的事都告诉他了
And what you're saying, it's not him.
他绝不是你们说的那样
It can't be.
不可能
Okay, guys, maybe we are being a little bit paranoid.
好吧,姐妹们,或许我们是有点多疑了
You know, with all that's going on,
这一切发生的时候
we're looking at things too closely,
我们都是当局者迷
we're getting these details, but can't see the big picture.
只关注细节,却没看到全局
Guys.
姐妹们
Caleb's not picking up.
凯勒不接
She's gonna send him a text.
她发短信给他了
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么样了
Either it's exactly what it looks like,
就是现在这样这么糟
which is bad enough, or it's something worse.
或者比现在还要糟
Couldn't it just be two pendants that look alike?
难道就不能只是两个相像的挂件吗
Dream on.
继续做梦吧你就
If Caleb hurts Hanna, he's a dead man.
要是凯勒敢伤害汉娜,他就死定了
Not literally. I mean
也没那么夸张,我是说
I gotta go.
我先走了
Impressive! Sean Ackard.
真厉害啊,肖恩·阿卡德
Score for Paige.
挺有一手的嘛,佩奇
He asked me, and I thought it would be fun.
他邀请我了,我想应该挺好玩的
I thought he was gonna hibernate for the rest of the year,
我以为他今年要这么一直冬眠下去了呢
but you dragged him out of the cave.
不过你把从洞里拽出来了
Nice work.
干得漂亮
Passing her information?
传输资料吗
What kind of information?
什么资料
What was on the flash drive?
优盘里是什么
I couldn't see, but it could have been anything.
我看不到,什么资料都有可能
Anything?
任何资料吗
Anything from Hanna's computer, I guess.
汉娜电脑里的任何资料
Caleb the hacker.
别忘了凯勒是黑客
Is that who Toby heard Jenna talking to
他是不是就是托比听到詹娜写下214时
when she wrote down the number?
与她通电话的那个人
Wait. 214 has to do with Caleb?
等等,214和凯勒有关系吗
You know what you're saying, right?
你知道你在说什么吗
That Jenna plus Caleb equals "A."
詹娜加凯勒就是A
No! He can't be doing this.
不,他不会这么做的
Whatever it is, it can't be this. And it can't be her.
不管怎样,不会是这样的,也不可能是她
Hanna, no one wants this to be true.
汉娜,我们都不希望这是真的
Has he called you back? Not yet.
他回你电话了吗,还没
And nobody's seen him in school since this morning.
从今天早上开始就没人见到过他
You don't know what this would mean if it's true.
你们不会明白如果这是真的意味着什么
Hanna, we do know.
汉娜,我们懂的
Wait. Hanna
等等,汉娜
Wait. Spence, don't.
等等,斯宾塞,别去了
Two...
2
One...
1
Four
4.
Money?
You did this for money?
你就为了钱这么干吗
She knew I was a hacker. She asked me about her phone.
她知道我是黑客,她问我她电话的事
The phone you couldn't crack, was that a lie too?
你说破解不了她的手机,那也是个谎吗
Jenna found out that I did work on Emily's phone.
詹娜知道我破解了艾米丽的手机
She offered me cash to make myself available to you and listen.
所以她给我钱让我来监视你
I thought it was just some
我以为就是些
generic bitchiness with all the pretty girls.
漂亮女孩间的普通琐事罢了
Why shouldn't I make a couple of bucks? You are such a creep.
那我何不赚一把,你真是个卑鄙小人
Wait.
别走
Then she started asking questions,
后来她就开始问我问题了
questions that I didn't like.
问些我不喜欢的问题
And by then...
那时候
other things were happening with you and me.
我们之间发生了那些事
You were spying on me the whole time.
你自始自终都在监视我吗
No, not the whole time.
不,不是一直
You gave her your locker combination!
你还把你的衣柜密码给她了
That's how she gave me the flash drive.
这样她才能把优盘给我
What was on it when she got it back?
优盘里是什么东西
Junk.
都是垃圾
She thinks it's the log off your cell phone, but it's not.
她以为是你的通话记录,其实不是
No
别这样
Don't touch me.
别碰我
Poor Hanna.
可怜的汉娜
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Why? You didn't do anything.
怎么了,又不是你干的
I'm part of what happened to her
和我也是有关联的
What's happening to all of you.
还有发生在你们身上的这一切
It's the other way around, Toby.
彼此彼此,托比
We happened to you.
你的事情也是我们导致的
What's it like to run away?
逃亡是个什么感觉
Cold.
Didn't you ever run away?
你没逃跑过吗
Once. I think I was seven.
有过一次,我7岁的时候
My sister and I had an argument over something,
我和我姐姐因为一些事情吵架
and my parents took Melissa's side.
我爸妈都站在梅丽莎那边
What were you fighting about?
你们当时为什么事吵架的
Some great injustice I can't remember now.
一些不公平的事吧,我都记不得了
But they sided with her,
可他们都偏向我姐
so I made a tuna salad sandwich,
于是我做了个金枪鱼三明治
and I ran away.
然后就离家出走了
And where did you go?
你去哪了
The movies.
去看电影了
It was something animated.
看了一个动画片
There was a princess, and everybody was singing.
讲一个公主的故事,有一大群人在唱歌
Then I got lonely.
我就觉得很孤独
And I ate my tuna salad sandwich
然后,我吃完了三明治
and I came home.
就回家了
Were your parents worried?
你爸妈一定很担心吧
They hadn't even noticed I was gone.
他们甚至都没发现我不见了
Do me a favor.
帮我个忙
What?
什么
If you ever get the urge to run away again...
如果你下次再要离家出走的话
call me first, okay?
先打给我,好吗
Okay.
好的
Byron...
拜伦
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
I'm not doing anything.
没干啥
If she finds out you're spying on her,
要是她发现你在监视她的话
she'll be furious.
她肯定会大闹一场的
I'm not spying.
我不是监视她
I'm just standing in our daughter's bedroom.
我只是在女儿房间里站会儿罢了
We agreed long ago that we weren't gonna be
我们不是早就说好,不做那种
those parents that poke and pry.
多管闲事的家长的吗
Yeah, but what about those parents who worry?
没错,那难道要做成天提心吊胆的父母吗
And what if something happened to her? How would you feel?
如果真发生了什么事,你后悔都来不及
That's not fair. Life isn't fair.
这不公平,生活本来就是不公平的
If she's keeping secrets,
如果她要对我们保密
it's because she learned it from us.
那也是跟我们学的
Meaning what?
什么意思
Meaning exactly what I said.
就是我说的意思
If there are parts of her life that she wants private,
如果她想保留一些隐私
it's because we taught her to do that.
那也是我们教给她的
You mean I did.
你是说我教她的是吗
I don't want to talk about that.
我不想谈这件事
Yeah, but it's still there, isn't it?
你还耿耿于怀,是吧
Yeah. It is.
是啊,那肯定
I thought we were past that.
我还以为我们可以忽略过去呢
We're not past it.
我们不是忽略过去
We're trying to find a way around it,
我们只是在寻找解决的方法
but we really haven't dealt with it.
但是我们的确还没找到
Okay, fine. Can we just
好吧,我们现在能回到
keep this about Aria and this unknown boy?
艾瑞亚和神秘男孩的事情上来吗
Can we do that?
我们能继续寻找线索吗
I don't know, can we?
我不知道,我们还能吗
Is that really what this argument is all about?
咱们现在争论的是这个问题吗
I'm not arguing.
我不是在跟你争辩
Byron, you can't even agree with me
拜伦,咱俩甚至在吵架这件事上
that we are fighting.
都没法达成共识
We're
我们
Hey, Mike.
迈克
Did you just get home?
你刚到家吗
I called her. She didn't pick up.
我打给她了,她没接
Did she talk to you?
她跟你说什么了没
Radio silence.
她没回我
Poor Hanna.
可怜的汉娜
Why do you think Jenna told Caleb to go after her?
你觉得詹娜为什么要指使凯勒监视她
Because she was the one who wasn't seeing anybody.
因为就她看不见
Target of convenience.
此话有理
I should just pick a boy, someone nice,
我就该随便找个男生,人还行的
and just tell my mom that that's who I was texting.
然后告诉我妈,他就是我发短信的对象
That'd be the simple solution.
这方法会容易点
There's nothing simple about lying.
撒谎可不是件容易的事儿
I didn't mean it like that. I meant lying in general.
我不是那个意思,我说的是广义上的撒谎
Okay. If you say so.
好吧,你说是就是吧
You've got a good shot at having the search warrant thrown out.
咱们很有希望能让他们撤销搜查令
Judge Enwright is a notorious rubber stamp,
恩怀特法官一向没什么主见
and he probably didn't even read it.
他恐怕还没看到那些材料
So whatever they find, we can get tossed out.
所以他们发现什么,咱就能销毁什么
Why are they searching my room?
他们干嘛要搜我房间
What makes me so special?
我有什么特别的
Police thinking is like water.
警察办案就像流水
It runs downhill and travels the path of least resistence.
总是忽略关键证据,却盯着细节不放
So when they found out that you and Ian were once involved,
所以当他们发现你曾和伊恩有染时
you went to the top of their list.
你当然就成了他们的首要嫌犯了
I could never hurt Alison.
我不可能伤害艾莉森
She made me furious sometimes, but...
她的确有时会惹我生气
But I would never hurt her.
但是我不会伤害她的
Honey, I know you didn't do what they think you did.
亲爱的,我知道你什么都没做
You couldn't. We're gonna get this behind us,
不可能是你,我们肯定能解决这个问题
and then we're gonna figure out a way to move ahead
我们肯定会查明真相,还你一个清白
All of us, as a family.
我们是一家人
Come downstairs?
要下楼来吗
In a little while.
等一会儿
Where were you all morning?
你一个早上都去哪了
Walking.
走走
Just walking.
到处走走
So it's true?
所以是真的了
Yeah. It's all true.
是的,都是真的
Where's Spencer?
斯宾塞去哪儿了
Oh, she stayed home.
她待家呢
Come on.
走吧
Hanna.
汉娜
I just want to talk to her.
我想跟她谈谈
Hello?
你好
Yes?
有事吗
This is Hanna.
我是汉娜
In case you couldn't guess.
以防你猜不出来
What did you do to mom and dad?
你做什么事惹到爸妈了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你说什么
They were getting along, and I came home
他们本来好好的,我回来的时候
and find them fighting in your room. About what?
却看到他俩在你房间里吵架,吵什么
About some boy they don't like.
一个他们不喜欢的男孩
Dump him. Or just say you'll dump him.
甩了他,或者告诉他们你会甩了他的
It's not that simple.
这事儿没那么简单
Lie to them, okay?
骗他们总行了吧
You used to do it all the time.
你过去不是总骗他们的吗
Tell them what they want to know,
就说他们想听的话
even if you have to make it up.
就算瞎编也行
Hey, it's gonna be okay, all right?
放心吧,一切都会好的
We're gonna go downstairs, we're gonna have dinner,
我们现在下楼,吃晚餐
we're gonna talk about mom coming back,
去劝妈妈搬回来
and everything's gonna go back to normal.
一切都将回复原样
Okay?
好吗
It better.
最好是
Change of plans.
计划有变
Your mom has called. She's, uh, not feeling well.
你妈妈打电话来,说感觉不舒服
Is she sick?
她病了吗
No, she's just not up to it tonight.
没有,就是今晚不来了
We'll do it another time. Soon.
下次吧,很快的
Come on. Everything smells so great.
来啊,闻着可香了
I can't wait to see what you guys came up with.
我都迫不及待地想看你俩做的菜了
You know, they were worried about you.
知道吗,他们很担心你
They thought you might have run away.
他们以为你会离家出走呢
Thank you for your concern.
多谢你的关心
I think I'd understand if you did, though.
你要真这么做的话,我能理解
You know, run away.
我是说离家出走这事儿
You know what I don't need, Ian?
知道我不需要什么吗,伊恩
I don't need your understanding.
就是你的理解
Well, we're family. We should act like one.
我们是一家人,该表现得像一家人
Family protects itself.
家人之间都是互相保护的
I thought you had to protect Melissa
我还以为你只保护梅丽莎
and your bundle of joy.
和她肚子里的孩子呢
I do.
我是要保护
And I will.
我会保护他们的
But right now there's still
不过现在还有扇
a window of protection left open for you.
保护之窗为你而开
We just need to be honest with each other.
我们只是得坦诚相待
You want to help me run away, don't you?
你想帮我出逃,是不
Oh, that would be great for you.
这样对你就再好不过了
"She ran away, she must be guilty."
"这丫头跑了,肯定是畏罪潜逃"
If I disappeared, that would
我要是消失了
just clean up everything for you, wouldn't it?
就为你扫除一切障碍了,是吧
Time's running out for you, Spencer.
你没有时间再浪费了,斯宾塞
You should take the help that's offered wherever it comes from.
你该接受这个提议的,不管是谁提的
Because when they arrest you...
因为当他们逮捕你的时候
It'll be too late.
就太晚了
Nice room.
闺房不错
Thanks.
多谢
Window seat. I always wanted a room with one of those.
窗座,我一直想有间带窗座的房间
You had your date with Sean?
你去跟肖恩约会了吗
Yeah.
没错
That's where I was tonight.
就是今晚
How'd it go? Great.
怎么样,很棒
Good. He's a nice guy.
挺好的,他人挺好的
Yeah, it went okay.
那个,还行吧
Good.
那就好
Yeah.
是啊
Until he kissed me.
直到他亲了我
He took me home and kissed me goodnight.
他送我回家,并和我吻别
And...
然后
I don't know,
我也不知道
The date, the whole night, just felt
这次约会,这一整晚
phony all of a sudden,
感觉一下子就成了假象
like it wasn't me
好像不是我自己似的
It was somebody I was watching, but not me.
而是我在看的某个人,但不是我
He went home, and I texted you.
他一回家,我就给你发短信了
Sean's a nice guy,
肖恩人挺好的
and if he's interested in you as more than a friend,
如果他对你不止像朋友那样的话
you have to be honest with him.
你就得告诉他实话
You're saying I should dump him?
你是说我该甩了他是吗
I'm saying you shouldn't lead him on,
我是说你不该牵着他的鼻子走
You have to be honest.
你得实话实说
That is so easy for you to say.
你是站着说话不嫌腰疼
You're fearless.
你那么无畏无惧
I am so not fearless.
我可一点都不无畏
You came out.
可你出柜了呀
I didn't come out of the closet.
我也不是主动出柜的
I fell out on my face.
我当时也摔得很惨
But I'm out.
但如今我已经出来了
And whatever else happens,
不管会发生什么
I don't have to worry about it anymore.
我都不必再担惊受怕了
If I say it out loud...
可如果我说出来的话
If I say...
如果我说
"I'm gay"...
"我是拉拉"
The whole world is gonna change.
一切都会变得不一样了
Yeah. It will.
是啊,会变的
You want to hear something funny?
想听听有趣的事吗
I would love to hear something funny.
我很想听些趣事
When I was trying to talk myself into being interested in boys,
当我说服自己去喜欢上男生时
I would look for guys like you.
我会找像你这样的男孩子
Like me how?
像我哪样
The kind that would pull me up on stage and get me to sing.
那种能把我拽到台上让我唱歌的男生
Because I would never do that on my own.
因为我自己一个人是绝不会那么做的
Hanna?
汉娜
Yeah?
Caleb's things are gone from the guest room.
凯勒客房里的东西都不见了
He left.
他离开了
Can I come in? Not right now,
我能进来吗,暂时不行
I'm gonna take a bath.
我要洗个澡
I'm sorry, honey. It's me.
对不起,吵到你了,是我
Did you just get home?
你刚回来吗
Yeah.
是啊
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
I was right.
我之前说的没错
We've got a shot at having the search warrant thrown out.
我们很有希望能撤销这张搜查令
That's good.
太好了
Yeah, that's good,
是啊,是很好
But there was nothing for them to find.
反正他们也找不到什么
They did find something.
他们还真找到了些什么
What do you mean?
什么意思
I got this back channel.
有人私下告诉我
They found some fibers,
他们找到了些纤维
some threads caught in a bracelet.
在手链里找到了一些线
That name bracelet of yours.
就是上面写着你名字的那条手链
The one Alison gave us?
艾莉森给我们的那条吗
The threads match the sweater
那些线和在托比家衣橱里
that they found in Toby's closet,
找到的毛衣相吻合
the one with the blood stains.
那件有血痕的毛衣
I have to ask you did you have that sweater?
我必须要问你,那件毛衣是你拿的吗
Did you plant it in Toby's house? No!
是你把它放到托比家里的吗,我没有
That's the sweater Alison was wearing the night she died.
那件毛衣是艾莉森死亡那晚穿的
How could I have that sweater?
我怎么会有那件毛衣
I guess the theory is that she gave it to you that night,
我猜说得通的解释是她那晚把毛衣给了你
or you took it from her. I took it from her?
或者是你从她那儿拿的,我拿的
You mean like after she
你是说在她死后
Inside their minds, it makes sense.
在警察的思维里,这是说得通的
What about in your mind? What do you think?
那你的思维呢,你觉得是怎样
I think someone's going to a
我觉得是有人
great deal of trouble to make you look guilty.
想陷害你,使你显得很有嫌疑
Mom.
妈妈
It's okay.
没事的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
available [ə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的

联想记忆
abstract ['æbstrækt]

想一想再看

n. 摘要,抽象的东西
adj. 抽象的,理论

联想记忆
complicated ['kɔmplikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 复杂的,难懂的
动词complica

 
trophy ['trəufi]

想一想再看

n. 奖品,战利品

联想记忆
convenience [kən'vi:njəns]

想一想再看

n. 适宜,便利,便利设施,方便的时间,舒适

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
combination [.kɔmbi'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 结合,联合,联合体

联想记忆
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
poke [pəuk]

想一想再看

n. 刺,戳,袋
vt. 拨开,刺,戳

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。