手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第一季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第15集 Emily重返游泳队

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
Not what, who.
不是什么,是谁
That new kid?
那个新来的吗
I don't wanna go there. I heard he's sketchy.
我可不想找他,听说他挺讨人厌的
You should probably go first,
你最好先出门
And I'll count to 50.
我数到五十后再走
Okay.
好的
I barely remember Jason.
我都记不清杰森什么样了
We didn't know him,
我们都不认识他
he was just Ali's older brother down the hall.
他只是走廊另一头艾莉的哥哥
If that's Alison's bracelet,
如果这是艾莉森的手链
What about the one we found in the woods?
那我们在小树林找到的那条呢
Someone made a copy of Alison's bracelet.
有人做了一条一样的手链
Well, if the bank finds out about your unauthorized loan,
如果银行发现这笔未批准的的贷款
that's... it's like a felony, right?
是不是能算重罪了
It's only a felony if they find out.
那也得他们发现了才行
Hey, was that Maya?
是玛雅吗
How is she? It's all good.
她怎么样,挺好的
I'm not sensing good here, Emily.
我可不这么觉得,艾米丽
Maybe she's moved on.
或许她已经忘掉我了
Find a better place to hide it.
换个好地方藏起来
There's a shadow right there,
这有个影子
like someone was following her.
好象有人在跟踪她
Spence, do you know who that is?
斯宾塞,你知道这个人是谁吗
Uh... I have no idea.
我不知道
Wait. Where's Ian?
等等,伊恩在哪里
Don't worry, he went to Philly to be with Melissa.
别担心,他陪梅丽莎去费城了
I didn't realize life existed at this hour.
从没想过我会那么早起床
Come on, guys, just walk. You need to see this.
过来,姑娘们,你们得看看这个
I always hoped my first sunrise would have tequila in it.
我总幻想第一次早起有龙舌兰相伴
I'll make coffee.
我去泡咖啡
Well, when it's ready just pour it down my throat.
等下我要好好灌下一大杯
I thought we were done looking at this.
我以为我们已经看过这个了
I mean, we know the shadow is Ian, right?
我们知道那个影子是伊恩,对吧
You woke us up for this?
你把我们叫起来就是为这个吗
It's important.
这很重要
I couldn't let it go.
我没法不想它
Have you been up all night?
你整夜都没睡吗
Maybe. You have.
可能吧,肯定是
One eye is bigger than the other.
你的眼睛一大一小
You look like a strung out power puff girl.
看起来就像个精疲力竭的飞天小女警
Stop looking at the eye. Just look at the picture.
别看我的眼睛了,看这张照片
Who's having coffee?
谁要咖啡
There's only one place where this picture could have been taken from.
这张照片只可能是在一个地方拍的
Where?
哪里
Alison's bedroom.
艾莉森的卧室
No, Alison is in the picture. She clearly didn't take that.
不,艾莉森就在照片中,不可能是她拍的
Okay, but somebody in her house did.
对,是在她家的某人拍的
Like who, her parents?
比如谁,她父母吗
No. Her brother.
不,她哥哥
Jason.
杰森
You know, my mom ran into him at the bank.
知道吗,我妈妈在银行里碰见过他
He's back in town. Why?
他又回到镇上了,为什么啊
We have to call him.
我们得联系他
Eww. I am not going to talk to him.
我才不会和他说话呢
Me either. I will.
我也是,我去
We need to know if he took this.
我们得搞清楚这是不是他拍的
Okay, can you move that meeting up?
好的,你能把会议提前一点吗
I'll need to be on the road by four.
我四点要出门
Okay, great.
好的,太好了
Let's go over the schedule for the rest of the week.
我们来过一遍这周剩下的日程
Would you pass me a banana?
能递给我一根香蕉吗
That got moved to Thursday.
那个调到星期四了
What?
什么
When did that get on the schedule?
这事什么时候调上日程表的
Nno, it's fine.
不,没事
Did she say what the appointment's about?
她说了为什么要预约吗
I'm just surprised, that's all.
我只是很意外,没别的
Okay. Thanks, Denise.
好的,谢谢,丹尼斯
I'll see you when I get in.
我到了就去找你
What just happened?
出什么事了
Mrs. Potter made an appointment to see me this week.
波特女士这周约了要见我
The lender... of our unauthorized loan.
那笔未批准贷款的主人
I thought she came to the bank once a year.
我还以为她一年才来一次银行呢
Yeah, well, she's a year early,
没错,她提前了一年
And I'm $50,000 short.
而我现在还差五万美元
What are we gonna do?
那我们怎么办
You're gonna go to school.
你去学校上课
Hey. Hey...
你好,你好
Jason. I'm
杰森,我
I'm sorry to interrupt your workout. This can wait.
很抱歉打扰你锻炼了,我可以等等的
Really. It didn't sound that way on the phone.
是吗,你电话里的语气可是有点急啊
What are you doing back in town?
你回到镇上干什么
Just...taking care of family business.
为了处理点家务事
Spencer, why did you come here?
斯宾塞,你为什么来这
This was sent to me.
有人给我寄了这个
It looks like it was taken from the second floor of your house.
看起来像是从你家二楼拍的
Yeah. It does.
是的,挺像
So, why do you sound not convinced?
为什么说得这么没把握呢
Look, after Ali disappeared,
听着,在艾莉失踪以后
we got bizarre things in the mail.
我们收到过奇怪的邮件
Sympathy cards from strangers
陌生人寄来的慰问卡片
And letters with conspiracy theories about what happened to her...
有关她失踪阴谋论的信件
Sometimes it was photos
有时候也会收到照片
Blurry images of a blond girl running away from the camera.
一个金发女孩在镜头前跑过的模糊图像
But that's definitely Ali. And it's my yard.
但这绝对是艾莉,这是我家后院
And it was taken the night that she disappeared.
而且这就是在她失踪那晚拍的
I mean, look. She's got the same yellow top on.
我是说,她就穿着那件黄色上衣
Spencer, they have programs now
斯宾塞,现在有些软件
that make photoshop look like scissors and a glue stick.
可以把照片PS得天衣无缝
Look, I'll tell you what.
这样吧
My family hired a P.I.,
我父母雇了私人侦探
I'll take the picture to him and see what he comes up with.
我把照片拿给他,听听他的意见
Spencer.
斯宾塞
Ali's memorial was the hardest thing I've ever done.
艾莉的追悼会是我这辈子做过最难的事了
I was a jerk.
我过去真是个混蛋
II know that now.
我现在彻底醒悟了
Well, that wasn't the term that I would have used, but...
我从来没有这么想过你,但
It works.
很高兴你醒悟了
Good time.
速度很快
Ease up, Fields.
悠着点,菲尔兹
This is a practice, not a meet.
这只是练习,不是比赛
Looks like somebody ate their Wheaties this morning.
看起来某人今早吃了"威武"牌麦片
Way to hustle, Emily.
进步神速啊,艾米丽
Thanks, coach.
谢谢,教练
Paige, looks like you've got some competition.
佩奇,看来你有强劲的对手了
Emily, remember, she likes to win.
艾米丽,记住,她喜欢拿第一
Happy to have her back.
真高兴她回来了
So, is this for real this time?
那这次是真要回归了吗
Can we count on you for the full season?
你会游完整个赛季吗
Yeah. I was distracted for a while, but...
是的,最近有点分心,但
That's over now.
现在都恢复正常了
Okay. Good.
非常好
Hanna, stop worrying.
汉娜,别操心这事儿了
There's no thing we can do at this point.
事到如今,我们无能为力了
I'll talk to you later, okay?
我有空再和你聊
Hanna. Hi.
汉娜,嗨
Who are you talking to? My mom.
你在跟谁打电话,我妈妈
Is everything okay?
没什么事吧
Uhyeah. Everything's fine.
没事,一切正常
Oh! Here.
对了,这个
I forgot to give these to you last night.
昨晚忘了把这个给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, I owe you bigtime.
我欠你个大人情
Are you sure your dad's not gonna miss these?
你确定你老爸真的不想看这个吗
Oh, please.
拜托
He joined the museum board for networking.
他加入博物馆董事会是为了拉关系
The man doesn't know the difference between a Monet and a Mojito.
他连莫奈(画家)和莫吉托(鸡尾酒)都分不清
Well, hey, how can I get you back?
那我怎么报答你呢
Pay for the extra toppings on my pizza delivery.
给我外卖批萨多加的料买单吧
All right, you got it. Oh, and a DVD rental,
好,没问题,对了,再租盘DVD
Because if I have to hole up in my room all night as your alibi,
因为我整晚要窝在房间里,给你打掩护
I would like to do it with Jake Gyllenhaal.
我打算与杰克·吉伦哈尔一起共度时光
Wait. What alibi?
等等,什么掩护
Aren't you both going to the museum thingie?
你们俩不一起去看这个展览吗
No, um...
不是
Spencer got the tickets for...
这票是斯宾塞帮
Me and Ezra.
我和以斯拉弄的
You're taking Mr. Fitz?
你要和费兹老师一起去
I really wish you'd just call him Ezra.
我真的希望你叫他以斯拉
And yes, I'm taking him.
是的,我要和他去
He just... doesn't know it yet.
只是,他还毫不知情
It's a surprise.
这是个惊喜
I don't know, I just figured that a date out of town
不知道,我只是觉得我们只有出城
would give us a chance to actually have a date.
才可能来次真正的约会
Yeah. Uh, I get it.
是的,我懂的
You guys do kind of have the social lives of shutins.
你们俩的确过着与世隔绝的日子
Girls?
姑娘们
Hi.
你好
Hey, everyone?
各位同学
Can I get everyone's attention, please?
大家能听我说几句吗
I've been thinking a lot about team spirit lately.
我最近对团队精神思考了很多
What is spirit? And how can we create
什么是团队精神,我们如何能
Actually, can you not open your presents until after I'm done?
说真的,你能等我说完再拆礼物吗
Like I was saying,
正如我刚才所说
A leader inspires spirit.
好领袖能激发斗志
These are my gift to you to boost morale
我的这些礼物正是为了鼓舞士气
All righty, Paige,
好啦,好啦,佩奇
I'm sure everybody appreciates your gifts,
我相信每个人都很感激你的礼物
But I want you swimmin', not shoppin'.
但我希望你心思花在游泳上,而不是购物
All right! Listen up, sharks!
好了,听清楚,小鲨鱼们
I want you focused.
我要求你们全神贯注
Like Emily.
向艾米丽一样
She renewed her commitment and broke a record today!
她今天重返队伍,还打破了纪录
That's what I'm talkin' about! I like that!
这才是真格的,我表示赞许
All right, ladies, let's get back to class.
好啦,姑娘们,回去上课吧
Come on! Come on!
快走吧,快走吧
Hey, Paige,
嘿,佩奇
I just
Hey.
你好
Miss Montgomery. What can I do for you?
蒙哥马利小姐,有什么事吗
I was wondering if you could look over my reading assignment.
我希望你能看一下我的读书报告
Perhaps this could wait until after the makeup test has been administered.
还是等这个补考结束后再说吧
Actually...
事实上
It would be great if you could just review it now
最好您现在就能帮我看看
So I know I'm on the right track?
我想知道我的思路是否正确
Okay.
好的
What do you think of my work so far?
您觉得我完成得怎么样
Looks outstanding.
非常出色
Great.
太好了
Then I'll turn it in at the end of the day.
那我放学前,把它交上去
Great.
好的
Hi, this is Shley Marin.
你好,我是艾什莉·玛琳
Please leave me a message, I'll get back to you.
请给我留言,我会尽快回复你的
Hanna, we missed you in P.E. Again today.
汉娜,今天体育课我们又想念你了
I missed you too.
我也很想你们
Oh. Well, that's the third time you've ditched P.E.,
这是你第三次逃体育课了
So I'm gonna have to give you detention for the rest of the week.
所以这周剩下的几天,你要留校自习
Excuse me, but my ankle is still throbbing.
打断一下,我的脚踝还很疼
Mmhmm. I don't know if you heard, but I got hit by a car.
我不知道你有没有听说,我被车撞了
I heard, but I also saw you complete
我听说了,但我也亲眼看到周六那天
the sixhour dance marathon on Saturday.
你在六小时的马拉松舞会上从头跳到尾
That was for a good cause, and my adrenaline kicked in.
那是慈善事业,而且我肾上腺素激增
You know when moms get superhuman strength
就像孩子被压在一棵树或一辆悍马下时
when their kids are trapped under a tree or, uh, a Hummer?
母亲会突然有股超乎寻常的力量
Is that who pulled you out from under the car?
也是你妈把你从车下救出来的吧
Okay, well, call your supermommy
好的,给你的超人妈妈打电话
And tell her that you'll be coming home late this week.
然后告诉她你这周会晚点回家
Skipping gym?
翘体育课
If you really want to earn some bad girl stripes,
想变成坏女孩的话
I'd be happy to help.
我很乐意帮忙
If you're proposing that we get matching tattoos,
如果你想邀我去做情侣纹身的话
The answer is no.
绝对不可能
Mom?
Hey, sweetie.
宝贝
What's happening? What are you doing?
怎么了,你在干什么啊
I, uh, I thought I'd make some pancakes.
我想做点儿薄煎饼
I haven't made 'em in a while.
耽搁了一会儿
You want to get the mix? It's in that cabinet.
帮我拿下混合面粉吧,在壁橱里
You know, I didn't tell you this,
我还没有告诉过你
But when you were in the hospital and they...
你还在住院的时候
gave you the stitches behind your ear,
医生要在你耳后缝针
They wanted to shave off all your hair on that side.
所以建议把你耳边的头发剃掉
And I told them, "No way.
然后我告诉他们''绝对不行
"I know my kid, and she may be unconscious now,
我了解我孩子,虽然她现在还在昏迷
"But if she wakes up with a shaved head,
但如果醒来后看到头发没了
She is gonna go into permanent shock."
她会不省人事的''
I want you to know
我想告诉你
That no matter what happens,
无论发生什么
you will always... be my baby girl,
你永远是我的乖女儿
And I will always figure out a way to take care of you.
我会想尽一切办法照顾你
You want some bacon? I'll make some bacon.
想吃熏肉吗,我也做点儿熏肉
Pretty.
真漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢夸奖
Congratulations on your times today.
向你今天的成绩表示祝贺啊
First freestyle, now butterfly
先是自由泳,现在是蝶泳
You break any more records and we'll have to test you for doping.
你要是再打破纪录,就要做兴奋剂测试了
Bring it on.
来啊
You know, you'll have to do more than break records
如果你想成为队长的话
If you want to become team captain.
仅仅打破记录是不够的
Who said I wanted to become captain?
谁说我要当队长了
Come on, Emily.
不用掩饰了,艾米丽
You checked out on this team for months,
你退队都好几个月了
And now you check back in and act like you never left?
现在你又回来,表现得像什么也没发生
Of course you're gunning for captain.
说你不是想当队长,谁信啊
I'm not gunning for anything. Good.
我没这么想过,很好
Because being so into the breast stroke
因为要是太痴迷蛙泳
could really end up hurting you. What does that mean?
可能最终会受伤的,什么意思
It means we all know what team you really play for.
意思是我们都知道你属于哪类人了
You know what, Paige? You need to suck it up.
佩吉,最好收回上面的话
If you want to beat me, work harder.
想打败我,再努力点吧
Hey, Han.
嗨,汉娜
Oh, hey.
So, I'm gonna get a manipedi after school.
放学后我去美甲
Do you want to come?
你来吗
Uh, I can't. I've got homework.
我去不了,得写作业
Homework?
作业吗
What subject is more important to you than your cuticles?
对你来说,什么作业能比美甲还重要
Why are you so down?
怎么看起来不高兴啊
Is it about you and Sean breaking up?
是你和肖恩分手的事吗
That doesn't mean you give up on him.
那并不表示你们就这样结束了
Believe me,
相信我
with all the stuff that Ezra and I have had to deal with,
我和以斯拉经历了那么多风风雨雨
we should have been history by now.
我们都该载入史册了
Well, maybe it's a sign from the universe.
也许是老天想让你们分开呢
Maybe you guys should just... cool off for a while.
也许你们冷静一下会比较好
What do you mean "Cool off"?
冷静一下是什么意思
Take a break.
你们都休息下
Don't see each other in rosewood
这段时间在玫瑰镇
or...anyplace else.
还有别的地方都别见面
Honestly?
你是说真的吗
I can deal with the universe throwing me curveballs,
我能接受老天泼我冷水
But if they're gonna start coming from my best friend,
但如果是我最好的朋友泼的
then I have a problem.
那就麻烦大了
Aria, you have to sneak off to Philly
艾瑞亚,为了和他约一次会
just to have a date with him.
你得偷偷溜去费城
You really don't want me to be with him.
你是真的不想我和他在一起
I don't want you to get hurt. He's not the one who's hurting me.
我不想看到你受伤害,伤害我的人不是他
Please, just don't go tonight, okay?
今天晚上别去,好吗
I have a bad feeling about this date.
我有不好的预感
I think that bad feeling is called "Jealousy."
那是你嫉妒了吧
That's not what this is about. Really?
不是这样的,真的吗
Because that's exactly what it looks like.
因为看起来就是这样
Why is this called "Meat" Casserole?
这是砂锅炖肉吗,肉在哪
That lunch lady has a gift for suspense.
食堂大嫂喜欢制造惊喜
Where's Hanna?
汉娜哪儿去了
Who cares.
谁在乎啊
What?
怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Em, how's swim practice?
你训练的怎么样了
Can we talk about something else?
能换个话题吗
Okay. I've heard of communal cramps, but this is ridiculous.
我听过集体抽风的事,但这也太古怪了
What happened to all that "First real date" Excitement?
你不是一直期待你的第一次约会吗
I mean, yesterday you were ready
昨天我给你票的时候
to give me tongue for giving you two tickets.
你还对我感激涕零的
You're not into it anymore? No.
怎么今天就蔫了,当然不是了
I mean, yes.
我是说,当然啊
Yeah, I'm...so into it.
我很兴奋
We're...gonna have an amazing time tonight.
我们今晚将度过美好的时光
Okay, so...
好的
talk. What are you gonna wear?
说说你打算穿什么去啊
I can't decide between my backless or my strapless.
我不知道是穿那件裸背裙还是那件裸肩裙
Go with the red one. Be bold. What do you think, em?
那件红的就很好啊,大胆点,你说呢
About what? What are you looking at?
什么,你在看什么啊
It's nothing.
没什么
Just some girl on my swim team who wants me to disappear.
就是一个恨不得我从游泳队消失的人
What's her name? Paige Mccullers
她叫什么啊,佩吉·麦卡勒斯
Oh. I know her.
我认识她
We played field hockey together. We named a penalty after her.
我们一块儿上曲棍球课,她外号叫点球
What'd she say? Some snarky comment about me being gay.
那她对你说了什么,她骂我是同性恋
I will destroy her. Can I help?
我去杀了她,我加入
It's okay. I took care of it.
不用,已经解决好了
Anyone else thirsty? I'm gonna get a drink.
你们渴吗,我去买饮料
Who's this from?
这个谁送的
Paige. Whatever it is, you can have it.
佩奇,管它是什么,你要就拿去吧
She's trying to bribe her way to becoming the next team captain.
她为了当队长贿赂我们
Do you...think they're from the same place?
你看是同一个地方买的吗
It's possible.
有可能
If they were,
如果是的话
maybe the store owner could tell us
也许店主能告诉我们
who bought the fake Alison bracelet.
是谁买了那条艾莉森的假手链
Yeah, or maybe even the Jenna one.
还有詹娜的那条
And we would know who "A" is.
这样就能知道谁是A了
There's only one way to find out.
这是唯一的办法
Chamberlain employed a policy where concessions were made
张伯伦为了避免战争
in order to avoid war.
采取了让步的政策
Who can tell me if appeasement actually worked?
谁能告诉我绥靖政策最终起作用了没
Anybody?
谁知道
It didn't.
没有
When the territory was annexed,
大片领土被吞并后
Hitler's aggression only increased.
希特勒的野心有增无减
Would anybody like to share their thoughts
有谁愿意谈谈绥靖政策
on why appeasement did not work?
失败的原因
Spencer.
斯宾塞
Because giving in to a bully never works.
因为对恶霸让步是没用的
Can you elaborate on that a little bit?
你能再详细阐述一下吗
Even if you give them everything that they ask for,
即便你满足了他们的所有要求
it'll never be enough.
他们也永远不会罢休
Your only choice is to stand up to them,
你唯一的选择是反抗
Even if it costs you something.
即使你要付出代价
Very nice.
答得很好
Okay, people, please do not race me towards the door,
好的,同学们,别跟我抢着出门
it hurts my feelings.
那样太伤我感情
Term paper is next week. Don't forget.
下星期交学期论文,别忘了
Mrs. Montgomery!
蒙哥马利老师
Ms. Marin, detention is that way.
玛琳同学,留校教室那边走
I know, but I have to talk to mrs. Montgomery.
我知道,但我有事要和蒙哥马利老师谈
It'll have to wait until tomorrow.
那只能明天了
It can't. I have to talk to her today.
不行,必须要今天找她
You should have thought of that earlier. Move it.
你怎么不早点想好,走吧
Take it inside, take it inside.
进去吧,进去吧
Are you stalking me?
你在跟踪我吗
Yeah. Can't get enough of that knockoff cologne.
是啊,谁叫你恶心的古龙水味阴魂不散
Hey, princess. Where ya goin'?
公主,你要去哪
The princess needs a pee.
公主要上厕所
Good luck. We get our bathroom break at ten after.
祝你好运,十分钟以后才能上厕所
I have got to get out of here.
我必须出去
What's the hurry?
什么事这么急
You want to be the first in line to see your boy Justin Bieber's new movie?
等着坐第一排看你家贾斯汀·比伯的新片吗
First of all, it's not just a movie it's his real story.
首先,这不只是电影,这是他的真实故事
About whathis hair?
什么故事,关于他的头发吗
You know what, just don't talk about the Beebs, okay?
能不能不聊比伯了,行吗
You don't know the Beebs, you don't understand the Beebs.
你不认识比伯,更不了解他
Or his hair.
还有他的头发
Calm down, girl. It's only an hour.
冷静,姑娘,只是坐一小时而已
In an hour she'll already be in Philly.
一个小时后她都到费城了
Who? Mrs. Montgomery.
谁,蒙哥马利老师
The teacher? Why do you care?
老师,你关心她干嘛
Forget to turn in your homework? No.
作业忘交了,不是
But if she gets there...
如果她去了费城
A lot of people are gonna get hurt.
很多人会因此受伤
Is Mrs. Montgomery running a terrorist cell?
蒙哥马利老师在搞恐怖活动吗
Why am I even talking to you?
我怎么和你说话了
Just turn around, sketchy.
该干嘛干嘛去,讨厌鬼
Why do you get to leave?
你怎么能走了
My social worker just had me excused.
我的社工给我请了假
You know, email is a beautiful thing.
知道吗,电子邮件是个好东西
Meet my social worker.
这就是我的社工
Hello.
Hey, where are you?
喂,你在哪
You look good.
你好漂亮
II thought we were taking the train.
我以为我们坐火车去
I know you had your heart
我知道你肯定以为
set on being coughed on by commuters, but..
要跟那些上班族挤火车了
So this is what a real date with Ezra Fitz looks like. Damn.
原来跟以斯拉·费兹约会是这排场,真给力
You can hang up now.
你可以挂了
I got a message you wanted to see me.
我收到你要见我的信息了
Have a seat, girls.
坐吧,姑娘们
An incident involving a homophobic comment
最近我发现队里
has been brought to my attention.
有仇视同性恋的言论
Now, we have a zero tolerance policy
我们绝不容许这样的事发生
Coach Walton,
沃尔顿教练
Whatever happened between us, it's over now.
不管我们以前怎么样,现在已经结束了
I need to know what happened,
我得先知道发生了什么
And then I'll decide if it's over.
再决定这事是不是就这么完了
There is really nothing to talk about.
真的没什么好讲的
In that case, you can go, Paige.
既然这样,你可以走了,佩奇
Emily, if you don't tell me what happened,
艾米丽,你不告诉我事情经过
there's nothing I can do to help you.
我也帮不了你
It was just a misunderstanding.
只是一场误会而已
Can I go?
我能走了吗
Did you turn the key quickly?
你有快速地转钥匙吗
Yes, I did. Any quicker and it'll snap off in my hand.
有,再快钥匙就要断了
Of course the car had to break down when I'm on my way to an art opening.
偏偏车在我去看画展的时候坏掉了
Why couldn't it break down when I'm on my way to, say,
它怎么就不能在,比如
I don't know, jury duty?
做陪审员的路上坏掉呢
It hasn't broken down. It's the kill switch.
车子没坏掉,是紧急引擎锁关上了
Try it again. Go ahead, jiggle it.
再试一次,来,把钥匙转一下
I did jiggle it. Well, try it again.
我转过了,再转一次
I wouldn't have to master the finer art of jiggling
你要是刚才听我的话
if you had just listened to me in the first place.
我现在也不用研究转钥匙的艺术了
Ella, please, not again.
拜托,埃拉,又想吵架了吗
I begged you not to buy a used car with a kill switch.
我早就劝你别买带引擎锁的二手车
You didn't even know what a kill switch was.
你当时压根就不知道引擎锁是啥
It's a switch that stops the flow of electricity to the engine
这是一种能阻止电流进入发动机的开关
so that thieves cannot steal the car!
这样小偷就没法偷车了
Well, now you know, after I explained it to you.
现在你是知道了,那是因为我和你解释了
That's it.
我受够了
I will hitchhike.
我搭别人便车去
You know what? Next time call AAA
下次给汽车协会打电话救助
instead of making me drive all the way
别让我大老远开车过来
out of my way to help you.
费那么大劲帮你
I did call aaa,
我给汽车协会打电话了
And we have used up our entire towing allowances.
我们的所有拖车补贴都用完了
That's not possible.
这不可能
It is when you drive a used car with a stupid kill switch!
开这辆带引擎锁的二手车就有可能了
Jason.
杰森
Your housekeeper let me in,
你的管家让我进来的
Said I could wait for you here.
她说我可以在这儿等你
So...what did your private investigator say?
那么,你的私家侦探怎么说的
Well, the picture...
这张照片
Is real.
是真的
And for all I know, I may have taken it.
就我所知,这或许是我照的
What do you mean you may have taken it?
你说或许是你照的是什么意思
I honestly don't remember.
说实话我不太记得了
I'm not proud of it,
说来惭愧
but that whole August is a blur.
我那个暑假都恍恍惚惚的
I was high for most of it.
大部分时间我都在嗑药
You were?
真的吗
Are you surprised?
你很吃惊吗
Well...
这个
It's just to me you were always
对于我来说你就一直都是
Ali's strange older brother.
艾莉陌生的哥哥
We never saw you. You were always behind a closed door.
我们从没见过你,你总是把自己关在屋子里
Yeah
是的
Getting high with a bunch of losers.
和一群衰人一起嗑药
Ian? Ian thomas?
伊恩,伊恩·托马斯
We partied that whole summer.
我们整个夏天都在狂欢
After he broke up with your sister,
他和你姐姐分手之后
He practically lived at my house.
他一直都住在我家
But Ian's a triathlete.
但是伊恩是铁人三项选手
He's the poster boy for preppy.
他是预科生的榜样
Poster boy by day and party boy by night.
白天是乖乖男,晚上是坏小子
Convincing though, isn't he?
这能说得通,是吧
Ah, I don't get it. This always fixes it.
我无语了,以前都能修好的
You can only repair things so many times
有些东西坏了就是坏了
before they break for good.
再怎么修也没用
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
你说这话是什么意思
I was talking about the car. You sure about that?
我说的是车,你确定吗
Yes.
确定
You know what, just leave it alone. I can call a cab.
算了,不用管它了,我叫辆出租车
Maybe next time you'll find a date classy enough
或许下次你该找个绅士点
to pick you up.
会来接你的约会对象
I'm not meeting a date.
我不是去约会
This ticket was given to me by the P.T.A.
这张票是教师家长联谊会送的
One ticket.
只有一张
You're the one wearing a new shirt are you going on a date?
你穿了一件新衬衣,你要去约会吗
Oh, my god...
我的天啊
You're going on a date.
你要去约会
Ella, I don't want to
埃拉,我不想
You bought a new shirt for this person.
你为了这个人买了一件新衬衣
Why didn't you just say something?
你为什么不告诉我呢
Because this is not something I want to discuss.
因为我不想讨论这件事
Have you been working out?
你最近去健身了吗
Ella. What?
埃拉,怎么了
You walked out on me. Remember?
是你离我而去的,忘了吗
I think I need to call a cab
我觉得我要叫一辆出租
Uh, if I'm going to make it on time.
如果要准时到的话
No, I'll drive you. No, no, no.
不,我开车送你,不要,不用
We both don't have to be late.
我们俩都不能迟到
No. You're not gonna be late, and neither am I.
不,你不会迟到的,我也不会
All right? It's fine, I'll drive you.
没事的,我送你去
Wow. I can't believe Ian
我不敢相信伊恩
spent that whole summer at Alison's house.
一个暑假都住在艾莉森家
Watching Alison. I'm officially creeped out.
偷窥艾莉森,我已经起鸡皮疙瘩了
Can you be creeped out and eat at the same time? Faster?
你起鸡皮疙瘩的同时能不能吃快点
Why do we have to eat dinner at fourthirty?
我们为什么要在四点半吃饭
Because this appointment is at five,
因为预约的时间是五点
and it's far away,
而且那地方离这儿很远
And I don't know how long we're gonna be there.
我不知道我们去那儿要多久时间
We both know what happens to me when my blood sugar drops.
你也知道我血糖降低时会发生什么事
Why do I have to eat?
那我为什么也要吃饭
Oh. I guess you don't.
那你就甭吃了
And why'd you have to make an appointment for a bead shop?
还有为什么去手工饰品店要预约
Because this shop is at her home.
因为这家店就开在她家
Sounds like she makes dream catchers in her kitchen.
听起来就像她在厨房里编捕梦网
Are you sure you don't want that? I'm stuffed.
你确定你不吃了吗,我吃饱了
If I eat any more I'll be swimming in two lanes.
如果我再吃,恐怕就要占两条泳道了
That's okay. You can have your lane and Paige's lane.
那正好,顺便把佩奇的泳道也占了
Did the coach kick her off the team?
教练让她离队了吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
For what she said.
这是她自作自受
How did you know the coach knew about that?
你怎么知道教练知道这件事
Because I told her. What?
因为我告诉她的,什么
You spoke to my coach? Why would you do that?
你和我教练说的,你为什么要这么做
Because that girl has been bullying people since J.V.
因为那女从预备队起就恃强凌弱
And she needs to be put in her place.
她需要回到她该呆的地方
She wasby me, when it happened.
她会回去的,由我亲手送回去
Why are you so mad?
你为什么这么生气
I didn't think you'd care
我以为你不介意
if I spoke to your coach.
我把这件事告诉你教练
I thought you were fine with
我以为你不会在意
people knowing that you and Maya were a couple.
让大家知道你和玛雅是一对
I am.
我是不在意
I'm not upset that the coach knows I'm gay.
我不是因为教练知道我是同性恋而生气
I'm mad because
我生气是因为
if I wanted her to know what Paige had said,
如果有必要让她知道佩奇说过的话
I would have told her myself.
我会自己去告诉她
I'm not some helpless little lamb. I know that,
我不是什么无助的小羊羔,我知道
But you're my friend
但是你是我的朋友
and I didn't want her to get away with it.
我不想让她就这么逃脱惩罚
Well, I can stand up for myself.
我会为自己挺身而出的
Well, you never did with Alison.
你对艾莉森就不敢
Thank you for making sure my feelings didn't get hurt.
谢谢你又捅了我一刀
Emily, I'm sorry I have to go.
艾米丽,我很抱歉,我要走了
I just remembered I have a test tomorrow.
我刚想起来我明天还有个测试
Sorry,
抱歉
I just needed a breath of fresh air.
我只是需要呼吸一口新鲜空气
It's cool.
没事
I can't believe the artist is a noshow.
真不敢相信一个艺术家都没出席
Right? If somebody threw me a party
就是,要是有人为了庆祝我的作品展出
with champagne and crab cakes
举办了一个
to celebrate my work,
畅享香槟加蟹肉饼的派对
I think I'd try and stop by.
我想我可能会去露个脸
Yeah. If it were my work,
是啊,要是展出我的作品
I'd show up if people put out folding chairs
人们只要布置好折叠凳
and sweaty jeans.
穿戴整齐就行了
Plus, I'd be there.
还有,我也会来的
True.
那倒是
Are you disappointed that the artist didn't show up?
今天没有艺术家露脸,你失望吗
No.
The only person I cared about seeing is you.
我今天唯一想见到的人,只有你
I'm sorry. For a second I forgot I was
抱歉,有那么一秒,我忘记我...
Not in Rosewood? It's okay. Me too.
已经不在玫瑰镇了,对吧,没事,我也是
When I first saw the limo,
第一眼看到那加长轿车时
I thought I was gonna have to ride in the trunk.
我以为我只能被塞到后备箱去
Yeah. I could get used to this.
好了,现在我已经习惯了
Ready for more culture?
准备好再来一次文化之旅了吗
Lead the way.
你带路呗
Hi, mom.
妈妈
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
I couldn't just sit around in my room and wait.
我不能坐在房间里干等你的消息
What are you gonna say to her?
你该怎么跟她说呢
I need you to go home.
你得回家去
Why can't you just tell her the truth?
你为什么不能实话实说呢
Hanna, please.
汉娜,拜托
I can't lose you, too.
我不能再失去你了
So sorry to interrupt.
很抱歉打扰到你们
I just got off the phone with Mrs. Potter's housekeeper.
我刚刚和波特女士的管家通完电话
She called from the hospital.
她从医院打来的电话
Mrs. Potter had a heart attack.
波特女士心脏病突发
Is she going to be okay?
她还会好起来的,是吧
They couldn't revive her.
他们已经无能为力了
Poor thing. I mean, she wasn't young, but still...
真可怜,她虽不能说年轻,可她还...
Thank you for telling me, Denise.
谢谢你的转达,丹尼斯
I know, baby.
我懂,宝贝
That smell never went away.
这味一直都没散掉
It came with the car.
都是这车发出来的味
No, actually it came from Mike dropping a turkey wrap
不,其实是迈克掉下的火鸡肉卷
Underneath the driver's seat, remember?
就掉在驾驶座下面,还记得吗
It had been there for, like, a year or something?
这事儿都过了,大概有一年了吧
More.
不止了
By the time we found it, you thought it was roast beef.
等我们发现它的时候,你还以为是块烤牛肉
I did.
没错
Ah. Yeah.
好了
Oh, you have enough cash for a cab ride home?
你打车回家,现金够吗
Yeah. Okay.
够,那好
Well, so, I guess that's it.
那我想,先这样啦
Have a good time.
祝你玩得开心
Thanks.
谢谢
I can't believe you drove me all the way here.
真不敢相信,你一路送我到这里
Why?
为什么
I just
我只是...
I don't know anybody else who would do that for me.
我不知道还有谁愿意为我做这些
Well, it's only fair. I mean, I was the one
这样我们就扯平了,因为当初是我提议
who suggested that we buy a used car with a kill switch.
买下这辆带引擎锁的二手车
Goodbye.
再见
Well, I know it's in here somewhere.
我知道就放在这附近
Oh, here it is.
对了,在这儿
I have wonderful earrings to match.
我正好有相配的耳环呢
Thanks, but, um, I just came here
多谢了,我其实就是来问问
to find out who bought these two bracelets.
谁买的这两条手链
Oh, well, let me see.
那好,我看看啊
Well, I can tell you
我可以告诉你
These bracelets were made within the last six months.
这些手链是最近六个内做的
I changed vendors. People were complaining about the clasps.
我换了供应商,人们都抱怨这搭扣
You do keep records, right?
你有留记录的,是吧
Yes, dear, I'm trying,
是的,亲爱的,我努力在记
But as you can see,
但你也可以看得出
I'm a little better at beading than organizing.
比起整理东西,我更擅长串珠子
Please, it's important to me.
拜托啦,这对我来说很重要
Wait a minute.
等等
Here it is! You found it?
就在这里,你找到了吗
Yes! Now, these two were purchased
是的,上面写这两条手链卖给了
by a Spencer Hastings.
斯宾塞·海斯汀
Does that help, dear?
这条信息有用吗,亲爱的
Aria?
艾瑞亚
Hey.
汉娜
I was just calling you.
我正想打给你呢
Yeah, I've kind of been avoiding you.
最近我有点疏远你
I kind of got that feeling.
我也有这种感觉
Listen, I need to tell you something.
听着,我想告诉你一些事
Last night
昨晚...
Last night was one of the best nights of my life.
昨晚是我这辈子度过最棒的夜晚了
Wait. Did you go to the museum?
等等,你去博物馆了吗
Yeah, in a limo.
去了,坐加长轿车去的
And the only thing that made it less than perfect
可惜美中不足的是
was being in a fight with you.
我们俩闹了一些小别扭
I'm sorry, Hanna,
我很抱歉,汉娜
I'm...I'm sorry for going off on you like that.
我很抱歉这样对待你
And you're right, okay? Being with Ezra, it's a risk...
而且你说的没错,和以斯拉在一起很冒险
But he's someone that I'm willing to take a risk for.
但他是一个值得让我冒险的男人
I know it sounds stupid.
我知道这听起来很傻
No, it doesn't.
不,不傻
I get it.
我明白
So, what did you want to say?
那你想说什么来着的
Nothing. Um...
没什么
I'm just really glad it worked out.
很开心我们和好了
What the hell?!
搞什么鬼
I saw the lineup.
我看见接力顺序了
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在玩什么把戏
What are you talking about?
你在说什么胡话
Coach replaced me as the relay anchor with you.
教练让你顶替我,游最后一棒
So go and talk to coach! Like you did?
你自己和教练说去,像你那样吗
I would never rat out a teammate because my feelings were hurt.
我永远不会因为感情受伤而背弃队友的
I take care of things myself.
我自己的事情,自己搞定
You are like one of those things that sticks to the side of boats
你就像那些粘在船上的臭东西
that can only be removed with a hacksaw or something.
不用钢锯据不掉
Very nice.
真有口才
I thought fancy Rosewood girls like you
我以为像你这样的玫瑰镇富家女
knew how to say "Please" and "Thank you."
知道说"请"和"谢谢"
Well, please peel your sweaty body
请把你的满是汗臭味的身体
off of my locker.
从我储物柜上移开
Thank you.
谢谢
So, you want to give it back to your teacher, toss it,
你是想让我把这个还给你的老师,扔掉
or, uh, put it on your charm bracelet?
还是,把它穿在你的手链上
What is that?
那是什么
It's what stopped Mrs. Montgomery from getting to Philly.
耽误蒙哥马利老师去费城的东西
She didn't get there? How do you do that?
她没去成吗,你是怎么做到的
You want a lesson in popular mechanics,
你是想让我给你补习一节机械课呢
or do you want to just say thank you?
还是只想说声谢谢
Neither.
都不想
So, how much do I owe you?
你想要多少
I don't want your money.
我不想要钱
Well, then, what do you want?
那你想要什么
I'll think about it.
我想想吧
Oh, and, by the way, they're barnacles.
对了,顺便告诉你,那东西叫"藤壶"
What?
什么
The things that stick on the side of boats.
粘在船身的东西
Hey, I was just going to text you.
我还想给你发短信呢
Why? What's up?
为什么,怎么了
I was wondering what you were doing after school today
我想问你今天放学后准备干什么
and hoping you might want to go clothes shopping with me.
希望你能有空陪我去买件衣服
Sure. Why the sudden urge to splurge?
当然没问题,怎么突然想花钱了
I just think it's time to upgrade a little.
我觉得该提升下自己的档次了
So, how was your sleepover at Spencer's?
昨天在斯宾塞家睡得如何
Oh, you know. The usual.
跟往常一样
Chick flick, popcorn, cosmo quiz, lights out.
言情片,爆米花,心理测试直到深夜
How about you?
你怎么样
Uh, me? Um, I had a great night.
我,我昨晚也过的不错
Oh, yeah? What'd you do?
是吗,你都干啥了
I went to see this really wonderful exhibit.
我去看了非常精彩的展览
What?
什么
Yeah, they had a big opening
费城艺术馆举行了
at the Philadelphia Art Museum.
一场盛大的开幕仪式
Youyou went last night? Yeah.
昨晚你去了,是的
Oh, I know, partying on a school night,
我知道,不该在工作日的晚上参加派对
I know I'm out of control, but...
我没控制住自己,但是
It was great, it was really exciting to meet the artist.
派对很棒,见到那些艺术家很让人激动
It was really exciting.
很让人激动
So, anyhow, I have to get to class, and so do you,
对了,我要去上课了,你也是
So meet me in my office after.
放学后办公室见
Yeah. Sure.
好,放学见
Okay.
好的
Keep your voice down.
你小声点
Why? Nobody's home.
为什么,又没人在家
Yeah, but Melissa could come home any minute.
但梅丽莎随时可能回来
Good. I want her to.
正好,我就是想她听到
Why are you making me do this?
为什么你非得逼我这么做
Why do you care if she knows?
为什么你非得让她知道
I'm not making you do anything, Spencer.
我可没逼你干什么,斯宾塞
I'm telling you, by tomorrow morning
我告诉你,到明天早上
Melissa will know everything,
梅丽莎就什么都知道了
And there's nothing you can do about it
到时你做什么都无法挽回
except let her hear it from you first.
除非你先主动跟她坦白
Fine.
I'll tell her.
我会跟她说
You win.
你赢了
But this it is,
但是到此为止
because I am sick of your games.
因为我受够你的游戏了
We all are.
我们都受够了
You trying to get me voted off the island?
你想把我踢出局
It won't work.
不可能
I don't think you'll have much of a choice.
我可不觉得你还有其他选择
I made you, Spencer.
是我造就了你,斯宾塞
I made all of you.
是我造就了你们
Before me, you were just some goodygoody in plaid
认识我之前,你就是一个
who did whatever mommy and daddy told her to.
对父母唯命是从的乖乖女
You are so full of yourself!
你也太自大了
You think that just because you brought us together
你以为仅仅因为你把我们聚到一起
you can treat us like puppets?
我们就会像木偶一样任你摆布吗
But you are. Don't you see that?
但你们愿意啊,你看不出来吗
You don't exist without me.
没有我,你们什么都不是
Really, Ali?
真的吗,艾莉
Then tell me this
那你告诉我
What is a leader without any followers?
没有追随者的女王是什么
Because it seems to me the
这个问题在我看来
question isn't whether we will exist without you,
根本不是我们离不开你
But whether you will exist without us.
而是你离不开我们
And as far as I'm concerned, you are dead to me already.
在我眼里,你已经死了
So the shadow in the picture isn't Ian, it's you?
所以照片里的黑影不是伊恩,是你
Yeah.
Why didn't you tell us before?
为什么之前你没告诉我们
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess that I was scared.
可能是害怕吧
This is gonna sound crazy.
听起来难以置信
But I think that I didn't tell you
但是,我想我没告诉你们
because there was always a part of me
可能是因为我心里始终
that wondered if it was my fault.
在怀疑是不是我的错
I mean, I wished it, and then it came true.
我希望她死,然后就成真了
Oh, Spence, you didn't mean it.
斯宾塞,你不是故意的
It was just something you said in the heat of the moment.
那只是一时冲动的气话
Besides, Ali said stuff to us that was worse much worseright?
而且,艾莉说过的话比这恶毒的多
Spence?
斯宾塞
Oh, my god!
天啊
Is that...
那是
It's Jason.
是杰森
Beading is hard on the eyes, you know?
串珠子可是个累眼睛的活儿
Oh, don't be startled.
别害怕
That's just my pet. Where was I?
那是我的小宠物,我说到哪儿了
Oh, yeah, the eyes.
对了,眼睛
You have interesting eyes, dear.
你有一双有趣的眼睛,孩子
The eyes are the window to the soul.
眼睛是心灵之窗
Not to worry, dear.
不要担心,孩子
I did exactly what you told me to do.
我按你说的做了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
coach [kəutʃ]

想一想再看

n. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱

联想记忆
upgrade ['ʌpgreid]

想一想再看

vt. 提高,加强,改善
adv. 向上地

联想记忆
unconscious [ʌn'kɔnʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 失去知觉的

联想记忆
peel [pi:l]

想一想再看

n. 果皮
vt. 削皮,剥落
vi

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
toss [tɔs]

想一想再看

n. 投掷,震荡
v. 投掷,摇荡,辗转

联想记忆
aggression [ə'greʃən]

想一想再看

n. 进攻,侵犯,侵害,侵略

联想记忆
convincing [kən'vinsiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 使人信服的,有力的,令人心悦诚服的 vbl.

联想记忆
glue [glu:]

想一想再看

n. 胶,胶水,胶粘物
vt. 粘贴,紧附于

 


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。