手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 国土安全 > 国土安全第三季 > 正文

国土安全第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第6集 索尔策反杰瓦迪成功

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Air and naval forces of the United States

美国空军及海军
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事
He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East.
他已批准在非洲,欧洲和中东的恐怖行动
This will not stand, this aggression against, Kuwait.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
This relentless pursuit of terror.
对于恐怖袭击的不懈打击
We will make no distinction...
我们将一视同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美国军舰科尔号
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击
This was an act of terrorism.
这是恐怖主义行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
The next samba we're going to swing for you
下面为您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首经典曲目
...until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻击
It was right in front of my eyes,
整个事件就发生在我的眼前
and I never saw it coming.
而我丝毫没预料到
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上万的民众东奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我们必须,也将在国内外保持警惕
You're the smartest and the dumbest fucking person
你是我见过最聪明
I've ever known.
又最愚蠢的人
I'm not the one who got it wrong.
我不是不明真相的那个人
I'm the only one who got it right.
我是唯一的明白人
Take 'em.
拿下
Take 'em all.
通通拿下
Previously on Homeland:
《国土安全》前情提要
I'm inviting you into an ongoing operation, Peter.
我在邀请你加入本次行动,彼得
Carrie's and mine.
卡莉和我的行动
You mean burning her in front of the Senate?
你是说在参议院里当场出卖她
The case officer in question,
受质疑的谍报人员
she's been diagnosed as bipolar.
她被诊断为躁郁症
Committing her to a mental institution.
把她送进精神病院
This is a fucking sham!
这他妈是个骗局
All an act.
都是演戏
Part of the plan.
计划之中
Fuck me.
难以置信
Two nights ago,
两天前
the deputy chief of Iran's Intelligence Directorate took the bait.
伊朗情报指挥部副部长上钩了
We believe he's on his way here.
我们相信他已经往这边赶了
What do you mean, Dana's missing?
丹娜不见了是什么意思
She disappeared three days ago.
她三天前失踪了
She stole my car
她偷了我的车
and broke her boyfriend out of the clinic.
然后协助她男友从诊所逃跑出来
His parents put him there to avoid a homicide charge.
他父母送他进去,使他避免被控谋杀
The one thing I cannot have in my life is lies,
我这辈子唯一不能忍受的就是谎言
and y-you lied to me! Dana, please...
你却对我撒谎,丹娜,别走
I spoke to the president yesterday.
我昨天和总统谈过了
He's concerned.
他很关心
He's exploring some changes in intelligence practice.
他要在情报工作上寻求一些变革
I'll do whatever it takes.
我会竭尽所能
But I won't temper my views just to get your support
但我不会为了争取你支持我做局长
for my confirmation as director.
就收回我的观点
I'm afraid you've got this backwards, old friend.
恐怕你搞错了,老朋友
I'm the one getting nominated as director.
我才是被提名做局长的人
Saul.
索尔
I didn't expect you back tonight.
我以为你今晚不回来了
This is Alain Bernard.
这位是阿伦·伯纳德
Hello.
你好
Yes?
I think the watch is back on.
我想他们又开始监视了
No sound.
别出声
Any sign of Carrie?
有卡莉的踪迹吗
No, there's no sign of Carrie.
没有,看不到卡莉
I'm too fucking far away.
我离得太他妈远了
I'm getting closer.
我要过去
Quinn, do not move.
奎恩,千万别动
Quinn?
奎恩
Yeah, I'm inside. She's gone.
我进来了,她不见了
We lost her.
我们找不到她了
But we know who's got her.
但我们知道是谁把她带走的
We're back in business.
我们又有事做了
She's on her own, Saul.
她现在是孤军奋战,索尔
She's always been on her own.
她向来都是孤军奋战的
Take it off.
拿下来
Carrie Mathison.
卡莉·麦吉森
Police traffic cameras picked up three men
道路监控无意拍下三个男人带着卡莉
leaving DC with Carrie in a Dodge sedan
在凌晨1:34左右乘一辆道奇轿车
around 1:34 A.M.
离开华盛顿
False plates. Likely a stolen vehicle.
假车牌,可能是被盗车辆
Show him the UAV footage.
给他看无人机拍到的画面
This might take a minute.
可能要花几分钟
About time. Oh, sorry.
怎么才到,抱歉
My taxi got lost.
出租车迷路了
You took a fucking taxi to a CIA safe house?
你他妈打车来中情局安全屋吗
It's a joke.
开玩笑的
I flew in from a job in Georgia;
乔治亚州那边有任务
I got here as fast as I could.
我一下飞机就赶来了
I'm waiting.
我等着呢
Trying to send him the drone feed.
正要把无人机拍的视频传给他
The car turns onto the G.W. Parkway six minutes later,
那辆车六分钟后拐进GW主干道
beltway 14 minutes after that,
14分钟后进入环城高速路
then heads north on 270 towards Germantown.
然后由270号公路向北开往日耳曼敦
Pulls into a truck stop.
停在一个服务区
Three men hustle Carrie inside.
三个人把卡莉推了进去
The drone is now useless.
无人机就派不上用场了
Truck stop security cameras?
服务区有监控摄像头吗
Limited to gas pumps, cash registers and bathrooms.
只能看到加油泵,收银机和浴室
Nothing.
看不到什么
What about the car?
那车呢
They never went back to it.
一直没开走
It's still there six hours later.
停在那里六个多小时了
So we lost her.
就是说没跟住她
Yes.
是的
How about we check the car for prints,
不如查查车上的指纹
see if we can I.D. any of those three men?
看看能否查到那三个人
No. We don't panic or do anything
不行,我们不能惊慌失措
that could compromise Carrie.
那会对卡莉造成威胁
Right.
没错
Keep looking.
继续找
Fuck.
Firstly, Miss Mathison, I wish to apologize
首先,麦吉森小姐,我很抱歉
for the precautions we had to take in bringing you here.
送你过来的途中采取了一些防范措施
I understand.
我理解
If we are to have a relationship that has any real meaning...
如果我们要进行真正意义上的合作
we must first establish the most important ingredient.
我们首先要打下一个最重要的基础
Trust.
信任
Now...
现在
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Yes.
是的
Is this the month of March?
现在是三月份吗
Yes.
是的
Are you married?
你结婚了吗
No.
没有
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
Majid Javadi.
马吉德·贾瓦迪
Second in command of Iran's Intelligence Directorate.
伊朗情报部副部长
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
His name is Alan Bernard.
他叫艾伦·伯纳德
He didn't stay the night, if that's what you're wondering.
如果你想了解,他昨晚没留下来
How un-French of him.
他这作风可不像法国人
We met in Mumbai.
我们在孟买相遇
He was researching an article on police corruption.
他在为一篇警察腐败的文章找素材
You don't need to explain yourself.
你不用为自己解释
Will you look at me, please?
你能看着我吗
I didn't do anything wrong, Saul.
我没做错什么,索尔
When I met him...
我遇到他的时候
you and I... had separated.
你和我...已经分居了
Your decision...
那是你的决定...
not mine.
不是我的
When your world collapsed...
当你的世界崩塌的时候
I came running.
我马上回到你身边
Yes. You did.
是的,没错
But I left something behind.
但有些东西我没带回来
It was the whole life I was starting there.
就是我在那边的新生活
So you're in love with him.
这么说你爱上他了
Tell me.
告诉我
Don't do this, Saul. It's a simple question.
别这样,索尔,这个问题很简单
Yes or no-- do you love him?
你爱他吗,是还是不是
We have fun.
我们在一起开心
He makes me laugh. How's that?
他能让我开心,怎么说呢
Today is better with him in it.
生活里有他更美好
That's all I needed to hear.
我只要听到这些就够了
Saul...
索尔
You should know, the...
你要知道
president is nominating Andrew Lockhart...
总统打算提名安德鲁·洛克哈特
as director of Central Intelligence.
为中央情报局局长
What?
什么
When did this happen?
这是什么时候的事
Nothing happened.
还没宣布
I don't think I was ever really in the running.
我觉得自己压根没被考虑过
Well, I'm so sorry, Saul.
我很遗憾,索尔
Oh, don't be.
没必要
I'm fine.
我很好
For God's sake, Saul...
上帝啊,索尔
stop this detached routine.
不要一副看破红尘的样子了
Just get angry at something.
随便朝什么发一顿火也好
Get angry at me.
朝我发火
I don't have any claim on you, Mira.
米拉,对你我没什么可抱怨的
No, but you do.
不,你有
Surely you know that.
你自己知道
Not anymore.
不会再有了
Do you still work for the CIA?
你仍在中情局任职吗
Yes.
是的
You're an analyst.
你是一名情报分析员
Case officer.
情报官
A spy.
一名间谍
Who's currently on administrative leave.
目前我正在行政休假中
Does anyone else know that you and I are meeting?
还有别人知道我和你碰面吗
No.
没有
Are you able to provide me with information on CIA matters?
你能向我提供中情局的情报信息吗
I told Mr. Bennett that I might be able to discuss
我告诉过本尼特先生,我可能会
some areas within certain strict parameters.
在严格的限制下讨论某方面的问题
Yes or no?
是还是不是
Please.
请回答
I agreed to speak with you, and you alone.
我之前同意和你谈,单独和你谈
I don't... I don't know
我不知道
these men-- they're making me nervous.
还有这些人,他们让我紧张
You can trust them.
你可以相信他们
Like you trust me.
就像你相信我一样
The machine says you're lying.
测谎仪显示你在说谎
Are we completely alone now?
现在真的没别人在了吗
Is anyone else listening to this?
还有别人能听到我们说话吗
No. No one is listening.
没有,没别人了
Shall we try this again? Hmm?
我们要再来一次吗
No.
No.
不用了
We're done.
我们没什么好说的了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
It's time we talk about Nassir Hejazi.
现在我们来说说纳赛尔·赫佳兹
Goalkeeper...
一名守门员
for the 1978 Iran World Cup team.
1978年世界杯伊朗队的主力
Whose name you used to embezzle
你用这个名字
more than $45 million from the Revolutionary Guard.
从革命卫队中挪用了4500万美元
You are now an enemy of your own state.
你现在成了自己国家的敌人
Brava, Miss Mathison.
精彩,麦吉森小姐
Quite excellent.
非常出色
So, uh, when did you and Saul hatch this plan?
你跟索尔什么时候开始策划这件事的
You bombed the CIA 12/12.
你在12月12日炸了中情局
We got to work in the early hours of 12/13.
我们在12月13日一早就开始工作了
If you're considering killing me or running, forget it.
如果你想杀我或者想逃跑,别想了
You're outnumbered and outgunned,
我们人比你多,武力比你强大
and you'll never get off this property.
你也别想离开这所房子
So, why am I not arrested already?
那为什么我还没有被逮捕
Saul would like to talk to you first.
索尔想跟你先聊聊
He used you to lure me.
他用你来引我上钩
Saul Berenson-- still, after all these years,
索尔·贝伦森,这么多年过去了
putting other people's lives on the line.
他还是把别人的命不当回事
Tell your men that your plan to recruit me as an asset has worked.
告诉你的人说你成功招募我为线人了
Then I'll take you to Saul.
然后我就带你去见索尔
Now?
现在吗
You can finish your cigarette.
可以等你把烟抽完
For me to leave with you so quickly
我要是这么快就跟你走
will arouse suspicion.
一定会引起怀疑的
You'll find a way.
你会处理好的
I know my men.
我了解我的人
I trained them.
是我训练了他们
You command and they obey.
你下令,他们服从
The plan was to test you with the lie detector
计划是用测谎仪对你进行测试
and, if satisfied, to give you a simple assignment.
如果通过,会先给你一个简单任务
That is how we recruit all of our assets.
这是我们征募所有线人的方式
There is no plausible way to explain
如果突然改变了这套流程
a sudden change in that procedure.
我无法给出合理解释
What are you suggesting?
那你有什么建议
I tell them I have instructed you to retrieve an item
我告诉他们,我命令你亲自去
of valuable intelligence and deliver to me in person.
取回一件有价值的情报交给我
Valuable intelligence? Like what?
有价值的情报,比如什么
The intelligence that led to the six assassinations
中情局总部炸弹袭击事件后
that your clandestine service carried out around the world
你们的秘密行动组在世界各地进行的
in response to the bombing of Langley.
六次暗杀活动的相关情报
I can have that by this afternoon.
我下午之前可以搞到
That fast?
这么快
I'm that good.
我就是这么厉害
Otherwise, why go to all this trouble to recruit me?
不然为什么费尽周折地征募我呢
3:00 p.m., seven hours from now.
下午三点,还有七个小时
Where?
在哪儿
Exit one off the 270.
270公路一号出口
There's a coffee shop right there-Raffi's Coffee Shop.
那里有一个咖啡馆,拉斐咖啡馆
Can't miss it.
一眼就能看见
Falls Church train station is what I had in mind.
我本想定在福尔斯教堂火车站
I just changed it.
我给你改了
270, exit one,
270公路,一号出口
Raffi's Coffee.
拉斐咖啡馆
Wait here. Make it quick.
在这里等着,快点
Saul should have instructed you
索尔应该告诉过你
to treat me with more respect than that.
要对我多一些尊重
Bring me the bank files from Venezuela, please.
请把委内瑞拉的银行资料给我
Let's go.
走吧
This way.
这边
Let's go.
走吧
Where's Mr. Javadi?
贾瓦迪先生在哪儿
I need to speak with Mr. Javadi again before I leave.
我走之前要跟贾瓦迪先生说句话
Get in the car.
上车
Where would you like them?
你想把它们放在哪里
The Venezuela bank files.
委内瑞拉的银行资料
Is that Javadi?
那是贾瓦迪吗
At a French restaurant in Tehran with our wives.
我们带着妻子在德黑兰的一家法餐馆
You and he were friends?
你跟他是朋友吗
We were young intelligence officers
在伊朗国王最后的日子里
during the dying days of the Shah.
我们同为年轻的情报官
Complicated times.
复杂的年代
Who's that?
这是谁
Sanjar Hootan, a professor of political science
桑加·胡坦,德黑兰大学的一个
at the University of Tehran.
政治学教授
An agent of yours?
是你的特工吗
One of four I recruited there before the revolution.
我在革命爆发前招募的四个人中的一个
This is Tal'at Basari,
这是塔拉特·巴萨里
a concert-level pianist whose cousin had ties to Khomeini.
殿堂级的钢琴家,她表哥与霍梅尼关系密切
What's their relevance to you now?
他们现在跟你有什么关系
I had to get all four
革命爆发后
out of Iran after the revolution.
我得带那四个人离开伊朗
Their lives were in danger.
他们有生命危险
Javadi offered to help.
贾瓦迪说要帮忙
He said SAVAK still had a safe house
他说在我从大使馆
near the airport where they could stay
拿到全部通关文件之前
while I got travel documents together over at the embassy.
可以住在萨瓦克设在机场旁的一间安全屋
When was this?
这是什么时候的事
May 1979.
1979年五月
Country was in full revolutionary crisis mode--
整个国家都笼罩在革命危机之下
Khomeini's thugs in the street
满街都是霍梅尼的追随者
trying to consolidate power.
巩固革命胜利果实
What happened?
出什么事了
When I showed up at the house...
当我到那间房子里去的时候
their bodies were laid out
他们的尸体
on the carpet side-by-side.
被并排放在毯子上
I had promised them the protection
我向他们承诺的是
of the United States government.
美国政府会保护他们
Instead they got a bullet to the back of their heads.
而不是让他们被枪决
Javadi.
是贾瓦迪干的
It was his ticket into the new regime's security services.
这是他进入新政权安全部门的门票
I flew back to Washington, handed in my resignation.
我飞回华盛顿,递交辞呈
Not only were my people dead,
不仅我的人死了
but I watched a man I thought I knew become an animal...
而且我还眼睁睁看着自以为熟悉的人
...in front of my eyes.
变成了一头禽兽
So this operation is your revenge.
所以这行动是你的复仇
No.
Revenge was when I helped his wife and son escape
我的复仇是在事发四个月后
to the West four months later.
帮他的妻儿逃到西方世界
That's her--Fariba.
就是她,法利巴
This isn't going to be easy, is it?
这可不简单,对吧
Turning an intelligence officer
让一个情报人员
against his own country--
和他的祖国反目
well, that's the most delicate and uncertain work there is.
这是最微妙且变数最大的工作
But he will turn, won't he?
但他会倒戈的,对吗
You do have the advantage over him.
你比他更有优势
Honestly, I don't know.
说实话,我不知道
Turning touches the stubbornness in some people.
倒戈行为会触动某些人的顽固念头
He's a stubborn man to begin with.
而他本来就是个很顽固的人
Out.
下车
Hi, Mom.
What's going on?
怎么了
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
With what?
帮什么忙
Everything okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
挺好的
What's that?
那是什么
A name change application?
姓名更改申请
I can't be Dana Brody anymore.
我不能叫丹娜·布洛迪了
Dana.
丹娜
I already made an appointment at the courthouse.
我在法院约了个时间
Well, what are you going to change your name to?
那你要把你的名字改成什么
Lazaro.
拉扎罗
My maiden name?
我娘家的姓吗
Is that a problem?
有问题吗
When's your appointment?
你约了什么时候
Well, they have an opening in, like, an hour, actually.
其实,他们一小时后就有时间
Do you think that you could drive me?
你能载我去吗
Please, Mom.
求你了,妈
Where are you?
你在哪里
At my place.
在我家
He wouldn't come with me right away.
他不肯马上跟我一起过来
Said it wouldn't fly with his guys, it was too risky,
他说他的手下会起疑,太冒险了
so I set a meet for later.
所以我定下稍晚见面
The plan was to bring him straight here.
按计划是要把他直接带来
I know what the plan was, Saul,
我知道计划是什么,索尔
but he had a legitimate problem with it,
但是他拒绝的理由是合理的
and I... I made a call in the moment.
而且我,我马上就打电话给你了
Where'd he take you?
他把你带到哪里去了
You don't know?
你不知道吗
We lost you.
我们跟丢了
We knew it could happen going in.
我们知道进去后可能会这样
Move on, please.
继续说吧
2767 Green Meadow Drive,
绿草大道, 2767号
Stone Hearth Country Club,
炉石乡村俱乐部
the northeast corner of the ninth green.
第九果岭的东北角
Get the drone over that address now.
让无人机到那个地址上空
Javadi could be anywhere by now.
贾瓦迪现在可能在任何地方
He's gonna be right where you left him,
他一定会声东击西
I guarantee it.
这我可以打包票
He's had at least an hour without eyes on him.
他现在至少有一小时没被人监视了
Which he can't possibly know.
他肯定也不知道
How did he react when you dropped the hammer on him?
你跟他放狠话的时候他什么反应
Thousand-yard stare for a few seconds.
愣了几秒钟
Then he began to wriggle a little,
然后他扭了下身子
reassert himself.
又重申了他的主张
He talked about you a little bit, too.
他也提到了几句你的事
What'd he say?
他说什么了
That, judging by the high-risk nature of this operation,
他说通过这次行动的高危险性来看
you don't seem to have changed much.
你好像没怎么变
What were the details of the meet you set?
你具体要如何安排接下来的会面
The 270, exit one at 3:00 P.M.
在270第一出口,下午三点
I'm to bring him the file on how we hunted down his network.
我会把如何锁定他情报网的文件带给他
Okay, we'll get on that, we'll doctor one up.
我们这就干,蒙他一把
Drone is now over the golf course.
无人机现在到高尔夫球场上了
See anything?
看见什么了吗
No, it's very still. Nobody's outside the house.
没有,很安静,屋子外面没有人
I can't see inside.
我看不见里面
You've got to get actual eyes on Javadi,
你需要盯住贾瓦迪
boots on the ground.
地面侦查
Cannot afford to spook him or alert his men.
要是打草惊蛇我们可担不起
Not gonna happen.
不会的
Well, how can we be sure he's still there?
我们怎么确定他还在那里
I know this man.
我了解这个人
Survival's the only thing on his mind right now.
现在他满脑子就只有想办法活命
He will not take any unnecessary risks with his life.
他不会让身家性命徒增风险的
You don't think he could've changed a little
你不觉得你们这么久不见
since you last saw him?
他可能会变吗
He will keep that meeting with you.
他会如约去见你的
Until then, you should get some sleep.
在那之前,你应该去睡会儿
Quinn will deliver the file to you when it's ready
文件准备好了奎恩会给你送过去
and provide backup at the meeting point.
然后在你们约见的地方当后援
I hope you're right about this, Saul.
我真希望你是对的,索尔
I am. Get some rest.
当然了,你去歇着吧
You deserve it.
你也该歇歇了
Mr. Adal.
阿德尔先生
Senator.
参议员
The director apologizes for not being here
局长对不能到场表示歉意
and has asked me to take the meeting for him.
他让我来替他出席会议
Lead the way.
请带路吧
Where is the director?
局长在哪里
I'm afraid I don't know.
这我恐怕不知道
He chose not to share that with me.
他没有跟我透露
Well, I, for one, am very glad to have this opportunity
我非常高兴有机会
to visit with you, Mr. Adal.
和你一起参观,阿德尔先生
Thank you, Senator.
谢谢你,参议员
Likewise.
彼此彼此
May I speak plainly?
我能开诚布公地说一下吗
Of course.
当然
The agency is a mess.
中情局现在是一团糟
Okay. As far as I can see,
好吧,在我看来
it's being driven into the fucking ground.
它正朝着死胡同的尽头前行
By poor decision-making and god-awful leadership.
一个武断低能的领导层难咎其责
The hope is that you are the reformer
好在你这位改革者临危受命
your record in the Senate and on the Select Committee would indicate.
将在参议院和特委会的历史上书写传奇
So, then, you agree that change is in order,
这么说你认同变革
no matter how painful.
无论代价多么惨痛
In light of the worst attack this agency has ever suffered,
鉴于局内遭遇的这场最惨痛袭击
yes, I do.
是这样
How did this happen?
怎么会出这种事
The past is the past.
都过去了
I'm more interested in what happens next.
我更为关注今后的事
What happens next is that we reclaim the respect and the fear
今后的事就是让这个世界重新建立起
that the world used to have for this agency's hard punch.
对我们中情局这支铁血之师的敬畏
Reminiscent of some of the work you yourself have done.
想想你自己的那些丰功伟绩
In Somalia,
索马里
in Libya, Uganda.
利比亚,乌干达
How can I be of service, Senator?
参议员阁下,我有什么可以效劳的
My confirmation hearing is in 12 days.
十二天后是我的任职听证
I don't want any surprises on my first day as director.
我不希望就任局长第一天出什么乱子
No skeletons,
没有丑闻
no unfinished business,
没有烂摊子
no more Sergeant Brodys,
没有第二个布洛迪
no Carrie Mathisons.
没有卡莉·麦吉森
God forbid.
绝不会有
Yeah?
It's me.
是我
I'm here. Out back.
我到了,后门外
Hold on.
稍等
You're early.
你来早了
Always good to have a cushion.
留些缓冲时间永远没错
You get much sleep?
睡眠补够了吗
Some.
差不多
What's the latest on Javadi?
贾瓦迪那边什么情况
Well, the drone picked up a car-- a Buick--
你打完电话一小时后,无人机发现
headed for the golf course house about an hour after you called in.
一辆别克车驶向高球场那处房子
Have we actually seen if Javadi's still there?
可以确定贾瓦迪在那里吗
No. Well, then that car doesn't mean shit.
不,那么那台车就毫无意义了
You bring me the file?
给我带文件了吗
Yeah. Verifiable electronic intelligence
嗯,经得起推敲的电子情报
on how we hunted down those six targets.
关于我们如何猎杀那六个目标
No mention of sources or anything like that, but...
情报源头一类并未提及,不过
enough to make the suits in Tehran know
足以令德黑兰方面相信
that Javadi recruited the right girl.
贾瓦迪招募的人没问题
If he shows.
他得出现才行
Saul's convinced he will.
索尔确信他会出现
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你会怎么想
No, you don't.
你不知道
Brody is America's most wanted man.
布洛迪是全美头号通缉犯
You're looking for possible
你寻找他的蛛丝马迹
signings of him because it's your job.
是你的职责所在
New burner phone. Give me your old one.
新的一次性手机,旧的给我
All right. Let's go.
好,出发吧
L-a-z-a-r-o.
拉,扎,罗
Lazaro.
拉扎罗
And are we keeping the same first name?
名字还保留不变吗
Yes.
How long does it take?
这需要多久
Three to six weeks.
三到六周
That'll be $41.14, please.
一共41.14美元
I've got money.
我这儿有
Is that it?
就这样吗
Oh. Just a signature here.
再签个名就好
old name or new name?
旧的还是新的
Birth name, where it says "Applicant."
出生的名字,签在"申请者"那栏
Thanks.
谢谢
You seem like a nice young lady.
你看着是个好姑娘
Must have Mom to thank for that.
肯定能让妈妈省心
Um, I-I just... I-I can't imagine
只不过... 我无法想象
what you all are going through.
你们经历了什么
Would you permit me to pray for you?
可以让我为你们祈祷吗
Of course.
当然
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
God bless.
愿上帝保佑你
Come on. Let's go home.
走吧,咱们回家
Good luck. Thanks.
祝好运,谢谢
Sit in the window so I can see you. Right.
坐靠窗的位子,好让我能看到你,好
Is Javadi moving yet?
贾瓦迪出发了吗
Nothing yet. All quiet.
还没有,一片安静
He's still in that house going through his options.
他还在那房子里犹豫不决
That's what I'd be doing.
换我也会这么做
He's cutting it pretty fine.
他做的很好
By being late, he's making a point.
他不按时出发,是在传达一个信息
Which is?
什么信息
You may have me over a barrel,
士可杀
but I'll never be your bitch.
不可辱
There's movement. Something's happening.
有了,有动静了
It's him.
是他
He's getting in the car.
他上车了
He's heading west...
他朝西..
towards 270.
往270号公路去了
So far, so good.
目前还算顺利
I better take this.
我得接这个电话
Stand by, Carrie. This is it.
待命,卡莉,就这样
Put him through.
把他接进来
Saul. How was Lockhart?
索尔,洛克哈特怎么样了
Disappointed not to see you.
没见到你,他很失望
I can imagine.
可以想象
But I think we had a productive meeting.
不过我觉得之前的会面颇有成效吧
Anything specific?
能详细讲讲吗
No. He's just trying to get his bearings before the big day.
没什么,他只想在大日子到来前一切到位
Of course he is.
他当然想
Anxious for a smooth transition of power.
他有点担心权力能否顺利交接
That's what he said?
他这么说吗
While remaining respectful of the work you've done.
不过他还是很尊重你之前的政绩
Sir!
长官
We need you inside right away.
请您马上进来
I got to go.
我得挂了
He was headed south on 270,
他在270号公路向南行驶
but he got off exit nine.
但从九号出口下道了
Where's Carrie again?
卡莉呢
Exit one. Maybe he needs gas.
一号出口,也许他要去加油
Apparently not.
很明显不是
Carrie, you hearing this? I need you on the Beltway,
卡莉,听到了吗,立刻上环城高速
heading north to intercept. Now.
朝北走,去拦住他,快
Copy that.
收到
He's turning east onto...
他转向东了
Mulberry Road.
上了莫百瑞路
He's cruising a residential area.
他在一片居民区周围徘徊
Small streets.
街道很窄
Lots of trees.
很多树
Run a check to see what, if any,
查一下这个区有没有
Iranian Americans live in the area.
美籍伊朗人居住
Racial profiling by neighborhood?
通过住宅区来进行种族归纳吗
FBI calls it domain management.
调查局管这叫域名管理
I'll check their database.
我来查他们的数据库
I can do that.You stay on Javadi.
我来吧,你继续盯着贾瓦迪
He's slowing down
他在减速
to almost a crawl now.
现在已经非常慢了
What the hell is he looking for?
他到底在找什么
He stopped. Uh, 1426 Longhill Road.
他停车了,长山路1426号
1426 Longhill Road belongs to Vincent D. Carlyle,
长山路1426号,户主是文森特·D·卡莱尔
who rents it out through ACB Property Management.
他通过ACB房产中介将房子租了出去
Well, who's the tenant?
租给谁了
The house was rented out by Susan Roberts, CPA
租户叫苏姗·罗伯特斯
with Brown and Getz in Annandale.
是安纳戴尔市某公司的注册会计师
Wait, uh, Roberts is not her married name.
等等,罗伯特斯不是她的夫姓
The lease was originally cosigned by her ex-husband...
原始租约是由她的前夫签订的...
Nasser Javadi.
纳赛尔·贾瓦迪
They have a two-year-old son, Behrouz.
他们有个两岁的儿子,伯鲁斯
Where are you, Carrie?
你到哪儿了,卡莉
Just past exit eight, five minutes out.
刚过八号出口,还有五分钟距离
He's getting out of the car.
他下车了
He cannot goinside that house.
不能让他进那房子
You must stop him going in that house, do you copy?
必须阻止他进那房子,明白吗
Copy that.
明白
For Christ's sake, Carrie,
上帝啊,卡莉
hurry.
快点
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Do you know who I am?
你认识我吗
Fariba's ex-husband.
法利巴的前夫
Yes. Majid.
对,我是马吉德
And you must be Susan.
你一定是苏姗了
Is that my grandson, Behrouz?
那是我的外孙伯鲁斯吗
May I come in and say hello?
我能进来看看吗
Would you mind waiting just a second?
请稍等一会好吗
Of course.
当然
Susan, do you want me
苏姗,你要我带
to take Behrouz to the park?
伯鲁斯去公园吗
Hello, Fariba.
你好啊,法利巴
No! No! No!
不,不,不
You betrayed us!
你背叛了我们
You betrayed us.
你背叛了我们
No! No! No!
不要,不
Stop or I shoot.
住手,否则我开枪了
Show me your hands.
举起手来
Someone talk to me.
谁汇报下情况
Now I'm ready to see Saul.
我现在准备好见索尔了
Oh, Jesus.
天哪
One of you tell me, please, what the fuck is happening.
拜托你们告诉我,出他妈什么事了
He shot his daughter-in-law in the head, and then he, uh...
他一枪爆了儿媳的头,接着他
There's two fatalities and a lot of blood.
现场两人死亡,血流成河
Who's the second fatality?
第二个死者是谁
Hold on.
等等
Who's she?
她是谁
Tell Saul it's my ex-wife.
告诉索尔,是我的前妻
Fariba.
法利巴
He took a bottle to her neck.
他用破酒瓶捅了她的脖子
He killed her with a fucking bottle.
他用他妈的酒瓶杀死了她
Fariba-- what's she doing there?
法利巴,她怎么会在那儿
She's meant to be in Witness Protection in California.
她应该在加利福尼亚,受到证人保护
It's a fucking bloodbath, Saul.
简直是他妈的屠杀,索尔
You got to get him out of there as fast as possible
你们得尽快把他带走
and get the murder weapon, you understand?
带走凶器,明白了吗
Jesus fucking Christ.
我操他个死妈的
Do you understand?
听明白了吗
Yeah, I understand.
是,我明白
Leave your car a couple blocks away,
把你的车停到几个街区外
then bring him here in his car. We'll get yours later.
开他的车过来,之后我们再取你的车
You were never there.
你们从没去过那儿
Follow the procedure.
按照程序走
Check for security cameras, et cetera.
检查监控摄像头,等等
There's a baby in here. What do we do about the baby?
这里有个孩子,我们该怎么做
Leave it.
留在那里
What? We can't do that.
什么,我们不能这么做
Can't take the baby.
不能带走孩子
You weren't there.
你们从没出现过
Oh, f...
It'll be all right. It's okay. It's okay.
会好的,没事的,没事
Come here. Come here. Yeah.
来,我抱抱,乖
Come here.
You're all right.
你会没事的
We've got to get out of here.
我们得离开这儿
Dana Lazaro.
丹娜·拉扎罗
Sounds pretty cool.
听上去很拉风
Kind of does, doesn't it?
是啊,很酷吧
I'll get it.
我去开门
Hi. Hi.
你好,你好
I'm a friend of Dana's.
我是丹娜的朋友
Angela.
安吉拉
Angela. Do you want to come in?
安吉拉,你要进来吗
Dana?
丹娜
Are you hungry?
你饿吗
I'm just here, you know, to pick her up.
我只是过来接她的
Where are you guys going?
你们要去哪里
Like, camping?
是要去露营吗
No, Mom.
不,妈妈
I'm moving.
我要搬出去
To Angela's.
搬到安吉拉家
Okay. No, you're not.
那好,不行,你不许搬
I don't even know Angela. No offense.
我都不认识安吉拉,无意冒犯
Maybe I should wait in the car.
或许我该在车里等着
I think that's a good idea.
我觉得这主意不错
I'll be out in a minute.
我马上就出去
What, you were just going to sneak out?
你就想那么偷偷的溜出去吗
I told you, Mom.
我跟你说过,妈妈
I can't be Dana Brody anymore.
我不想再当丹娜·布洛迪了
Right, and we went to the courthouse,
没错,所以我们才去了法院
and we filled out all those forms.
还填了那么多表格
It's not just about my name.
那不仅是名字的问题
You can't suddenly just leave.
你不能就这么突然地离开
It's not sudden.
这不算突然
For you, maybe.
或许你觉着不算突然
You've been thinking about it, obviously,
显然你早已经想好了
but you never told me.
可是你从来没跟我说过
You told Angela, whoever that is.
你告诉了安吉拉,谁知道她是谁
She's my friend.
她是我朋友
Don't take it out on her.
别怪到她的头上
Dana, we haven't even talked about this.
丹娜,这件事我们连谈都没谈过
There's no point in talking about this,
这事谈不谈根本没有意义
because there's nothing to talk about.
因为这事就没有什么好谈的
Mom,
妈妈
I can't live this life anymore.
我不能再这么生活下去了
I just can't.
我真的不能
I mean...
我是说
it nearly killed me.
我差点死在这里
I've got to leave.
我必须走
Oh, God.
天呐
I love you so much.
我是那么爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I'm gonna go now.
我现在要走了
Okay?
好吗
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等,等一下,等等
Dana, wait.
丹娜,等等
There's still $300 left on that.
这里面还有300美元
Mom, no.
不,妈妈
Please take it.
快拿着吧
I need to do this on my own.
我必须自食其力
You don't have to use it. Just take it.
不是非要你花,你只管拿着
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Looks like they beat us to it.
看来他们抢先我们一步
Someone must have called it in
在我们赶来善后之前
before we could get over here to clean up.
一定有人打电话报警了
Got a police homicide squad already in overdrive over here.
刑警队已经在全力侦查了
Keep moving.
继续开
Don't stop.
别停车
Hands.
举手
This is just the fucking beginning.
这他妈的不过是个开始
You okay?
你还好吗
I don't know what I am.
我自己也不知道
Shall we?
我们进去吧
Take the chains off.
把手铐打开
Stand up.
站起来
Saul.
索尔
You don't look like a man
你这个样子可不像
who just landed the biggest asset of his career.
刚得到了职业生涯最大收获

重点单词   查看全部解释    
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 说,说话,演说

 
delicate ['delikit]

想一想再看

n. 精美的东西
adj. 精美的,微妙的,美

 
disappointed [.disə'pɔintid]

想一想再看

adj. 失望的

 
transition [træn'ziʃən]

想一想再看

n. 过渡,转变

联想记忆
separated ['sepəreitid]

想一想再看

adj. 分居;分开的;不在一起生活的 v. 分开;隔开

 
arouse [ə'rauz]

想一想再看

vt. 唤醒,叫醒,激起
vi. 醒来

联想记忆
terror ['terə]

想一想再看

n. 恐怖,惊骇,令人惧怕或讨厌的人或事物

联想记忆
movement ['mu:vmənt]

想一想再看

n. 活动,运动,移动,[音]乐章

联想记忆
witness ['witnis]

想一想再看

n. 目击者,证人
vt. 目击,见证,出席,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。