Bill, slow down, please.
比尔,开慢点,求你了
Stop this. You're scaring me.
够了,你吓着我了
I'm sorry.
对不起
She promised she was just gonna look in the window.
她保证她只会从窗户外面看看的
I know I made a mistake, but they're her family.
我知道我犯了一个很大的错误,但他们毕竟是她的亲人
She is a vampire.She has no family.
她是个吸血鬼,她没有亲人
I'm a monster and I'm gonna be alone forever because of you.
我成了一个怪物,永远不会有人要,这都是因为你!
I hate you so fucking much.
我真TMD恨死你了
Be quiet. Eat shit.
安静,吃屎去吧
I said, be quiet!
我说了,安静!
You undermined my authority as her maker.
你削弱了我作为她的制造者的权威
You risked those peoples' safety and your own.
你置你自己和那些人的安危于不顾
If I had not glamoured them within an inch of their sanity,
如果不是我在他们失去理智之前,魅惑了他们
our lives would have been shattered.
我们的生活都会毁于一旦
I know.I'm sorry.
我知道,我很抱歉
You keep saying that!And I am expected to what?
你就会说抱歉!你指望我怎么样?
Forget this ever happened?
忘了这件事吗?
What else would you like me to say?
那你让我说什么好?
I knew when she asked me to take her I should say no,
我知道,当时她让我带她去的时候,我应该拒绝
but all I could think about was gran and what I'd give to see her again.
但我当时想到的只有,换做我,我会不惜一切再见我奶奶一面
That does not give you license to behave like an irresponsible child.
这也不代表,你能像一个孩子一样不负责任
She is a loaded gun, Sookie.
她是个上了膛的枪,苏琪
Not a doll for you to dress up and play with.
不是一个供你打扮玩耍的娃娃
What are you doing? Walking!
你在做什么?走回去!
don't be ridiculous.Bon temps is nearly 20 miles away.
别傻了,这里离良辰镇还有20英里(32km)远
I'd rather walk all night than spend another second in that car with you.
我宁愿走一晚,也不想和你在车里多待一秒
Oh, she wants you to go after her.
她想让你去追她
And she wants you to go after her and kiss her and tell her that you love her.
她想让你去追她,然后亲她,然后告诉她你爱她
She will come back.
她会回来的
When she calms down she will come back.
等她冷静下来,她会回来的
Bill?
比尔
Bill, if you're trying to scare me so I get back into that car with you, it isn't gonna work. Bill
你别以为这样吓我,我就会跟你回到车里
Sookie.
苏琪
Sookie!
苏琪
What did this to you?
什么东西把你弄成这样的?
Bull-- human-I couldn't see
牛头...人...我没看清...
Bill, I can't move. Bill
我动不了了
Sookie.
苏琪
Oh, gross.
真恶心
Get the car, now!
把车开过来,快!
Drive straight home.
直接开回家
But I wanna go with you.
但我想跟你们一起
As your maker, I command you.
作为你的制造者,我命令你
Sam?
萨姆
Yeah?
什么事?
I'm short.
钱少了
I went over it three times.I-I don't know what happened--
我点了三遍,我不知道为什么...
how much?
多少?
Sixty-four dollars and, like, eight cents.
64美元...8美分
God dammit, Daphne, you're gonna have to pay for it.
该死,达芙妮,你要自己赔
I'm sorry, but this ia business.
对不起,但这不是慈善机构
There.
放这里了
That's all the tips that I made tonight,
这是我今晚所有的小费
so I'm just gonna have to owe you the rest.
剩下的算我欠着
Fuck.
该死
You can't expect her to learn if you don't give her any positive reinforcement.
你要稍微鼓励鼓励,她才能学得快嘛
Tara, not now. I'm serious. Tara
现在不是开玩笑的时候,我说真的
Nobody succeeds at anything in life unless somebody leads them.
没人指点,一个人是很难事业有成的
Let me guess.Maryann say that?
我猜猜,这是玛丽安说的?
What is it with you and Maryann?
你和玛丽安怎么了?
What's she ever done to you, other than just drop almost $300 in your bar tonight?
她以前怎么得罪你了,一晚上在你店里花了300美元还不够?
I don't want her in here anymore.
我不想再在这里见到她了
And if I were you, I'd stay the hell away from her.
要是我,我就离她远远的
You don't even know this person.
你都不了解她
Neither do you.
你也不了解
What kind of doctor are you?
你是哪门子医生?
The healing kind.
医人的那种
I'm doctor ludwig, what's your--
我是路德维格医生,你叫...
Sookie-- miss Sookie Stackhouse. Sookie
我是苏琪·斯塔克豪斯
Am I dying?
我快死了吗?
Yes.
对
No.She cannot die.
不,她不能死
You will save her.
你会救她的
Back off, vampire, let me do my job.
后退,吸血鬼,别碍着我
Eric: Forgive him.Bill is abnormally attached to this human.
别管他,比尔太依赖这个人类了
Well, we don't have a lot of choices, she's been poisoned.
我们也没多少办法,她中毒了
You ever heard of komodo dragons?
你们听说过科莫多巨蜥吗?
Their mouths are teeming with bacteria.
它们嘴里充满了细菌
After one has bitten you, it will track you for hours, days,
你被咬了之后,它会一直跟着你
just waiting for the toxins to slowly eat away at your nervous system till you're good and helpless.
等着毒素一点一点侵蚀你的神经系统,直到你毫无抵抗能力
Then it will devour you alive.
然后就生吞了你
I was scratched by a dragon?
我是被蜥蜴抓的?
No, but this poison is similar but way more efficient.
不,毒素有点类似,但毒性要猛得多
I think I've seen it before, but it's hard to tell without testing,
我想我以前见过,但没做过测试不好说
and we don't have that kind of time.
而且我们也没那个时间
Give us some privacy.I neeto remove her clothing.
你们出去吧,我要脱掉她的衣服
I will be just outside.
我就在门外
I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
She's running out of time, mr.Compton.
她没多少时间了,康普顿先生
Head of a bull.
牛头
That's what she said.
她就是这么说的
It was dark.
当时天很黑
It all happened in seconds.
就那么一眨眼间发生的
So you didn't see this, uh, bull man, huh?
也就是说你没看到这个...牛头人?
No.
没有
And you gave her your blood?
你让她喝你的血了?
It didn't work.
不管用
You ever heard of anything like this?
你听说过这样的事情吗?
Surprisingly, no.
令人惊讶的是,没有
Pam.Chow.
帕姆·乔
I thought in over a thousand years I'd seen everything there was to see.
我以为一千多年来,我已经把能见的东西都见过了
Search the woods around highway 71.
搜查71号公路附近的森林
He can do it.I'm wearing my favorite pumps.
他可以做,我今天穿的是我最喜欢的高跟鞋
She is extremely lazy.
她都快懒死了
But loyal.
但很忠诚
How's yours?
你的(造物)呢?
Jessica, huh? Petulant.Dangerous. Jessica
她怎么样?任性,危险
Afraid.
害怕
I'm glad to see you two are bonding.
我很高兴看到,你们俩开始建立感情了
Being a good maker is very rewarding.
做一个好的制造者,回报也是很高的
I have to get back to Sookie.
我要回去看看苏琪
Oh, relax.
放松
Dr.Ludwig treated one of Pam's humans when it was mauled by a werewolf.
路德维格医生治好过帕姆手下,一个被狼人抓伤的人类
Lost an eye, but otherwise he's fine.
瞎了一只眼,不过别的方面都没事
What are you doing to her?
你在对她做什么?
Hold her down!
摁着她!
Or let her die, your choice.
要么让她死,你自己选
Man: You're so warm.
你好暖和哟
And I'm so cold.
我好冷
Eddie.What are you doing here, Jason? Eddie -
你在这里做什么,詹森?
I thought we were friends.
我原以为我们是朋友
You're fucking dead.
你TMD已经死了
I saw you die.
我看着你死的
This ain't real.This ain't real.
这不是真的,这不是真的
Does this feel real?
那这个感觉真不真实啊?
Dear god, you gotta help me out, because,
上帝啊,帮帮我吧
uh, I don't know what's right and wrong no more.
我现在实在分不清对错
Maybe I never did.
也许我从没分清过
Just-- god, please.
就...上帝,求求你
Please.Give me another sign.
求求你,再给我一个预兆吧
Because...
因为...
I'm lost.
我迷失了
I'm so fucking lost.
我完全迷失了
There's your sign.
这就是你的预兆
Now, shut up.Someone's trying to sleep in here.
现在闭嘴,你不睡,别人还想睡呢
You can give her blood now.Her body should accept it.
你可以给她血喝了,她的身体应该可以接受了
Mine is much stronger, allow me.
我的血更强,让我来吧
Never.
别做梦了
Sookie, can you hear me?You must drink. Sookie
你能听见我吗?你必须尽量喝
I'll expect my payment by the end of the week.
下周前把钱付给我
It's always a pleasure doing business with you, dr.Ludwig.
还是和您干事儿最舒爽,路德维格医生
Ludwig: Fuck off.
去死
Clearly the pleasure was one-sided.
看来她没有同感啊
Well, she's no fan of the fang.
她不喜欢吸血鬼
She tolerates us, because our blood is of such great value to healers.
她能容忍我们,全是因为我们的血对医者很有价值
Be careful.You'll overcook her.
当心,别让她喝成吸血鬼
All right.
好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
The area has been scanned.
我们已经检查过那个地方了
Tracks were human, but the smell was distinctly animal.
是人类的足迹,但气味明显属于动物
What kind? A filthy one.
哪一类的?龌龊的那一类
We didn't recognize it.
但我们识别不出来
Eric: How intriguing.Send an alert through the appropriate channels.
真有意思,通过有关渠道发一个警告
Find out what the neighbors know.
看看附近有没有人知情
And Pam.
对了,帕姆
Those were great pumps.
这双高跟鞋很漂亮
I don't wanna move her.
我不想移动她
Of course not.
当然不行
I'll make sure she's taken care of.
我会确保有人照顾她
I'm not leaving her.
我不想离开她
Longshadow kept a coffin in back.
Longshadow在后面放了个棺材
He liked to feed before resting, so it might be a bit messy,
他喜欢在休息前饱餐一顿,所以可能有点脏乱
but you're welcome to it.
不过你可以随意使用
I wanna thank you for your hospitality.
我想谢谢你的款待
And for saving Sookie's life.
还有你对苏琪的救命之恩
I'm sure there's a way she can repay me.
以后她肯定能报答我的
That's delicious, Karl.
味道真棒,卡尔
Could use a little more juniper, don't you think?
但可以放多点儿杜松,不是吗?
Yes, yes, of course.You're right.
是的,当然,你说得对
What's all this?
这都是要干嘛?
Oh, I'm having a few people over.
哦,我邀请了一些人来玩
How many people?
多少人?
You know, I don't remember.
其实,我都记不得了
Sit.Karl will make you some breakfast.
坐吧,卡尔会给你弄点早餐
That's okay.I'm more of a breakfast- for-lunch kind of girl.
没关系,我经常将早午餐混着吃
But coffee's great.
有咖啡喝就很好了
Thanks, Karl.
谢谢,卡尔
I don't think I'll ever get used to people just doing things for me without me even asking.
估计我一辈子都不会习惯,不用发话就有人为我做事
Well, Karl knows that if he wants to find real fulfillment in life,
卡尔知道,若要获得人生的满足感
he need to learn to be of service, so everything he does for us is really a selfish act.
他必须学会为别人服务,所以他做的一切都是为了一己私欲
Maryann, why does Sam hate you? Maryann
为什么萨姆会恨你?
Sam hates me?
萨姆恨我?
Practically jumped down my throat after you left last night.
你昨晚离开后,他还凶了我一顿
Kept saying I need to stay away from you, why would he say that?
不断说我应该离你远点,为什么他会这么说?
Well...
这个...
I mean, I barely know the man, but if I had to guess, I'd say jealousy.
我都不怎么认识他,若要我猜,我看是嫉妒吧
You two have a history.
你俩肯定有一段过去吧
Yeah, but we're better as friends than we ever were at sleeping together.
是的,不过比起上床,我俩还是做朋友比较好
We both know that.
我们都很清楚这点
Tara.
塔拉
Still not valuing yourself.
你还是妄自菲薄啊
You are a fantastic woman.
你,是个非常优秀的女人
Sam lost you.
萨姆没抓住你
He's just looking for someone to blame.
他只是找人发泄怨气而已
But why you?
为什么针对你?
Because you've moved on.
因为你开始了新的生活
And hopefully I've been a part of making that happen.
而我在中间帮了你一把
Sam seems like a sensitive, wonderful guy, but all my instincts scream, "unevolved.
萨姆似乎是个情感丰富的好男人,但我的直觉一直大喊,"太原始了"
" You're right.That man has way too many issues.
你说得对,那人的问题一箩筐
And they are not your problem.
别为他的问题操心
Unlike Karl, you've done enough taking care of people to last a lifetime.
跟卡尔不同,你关心过那么多人,积的德够用一辈子了
Holy shit, that's beautiful.
我靠,卷得真漂亮
It's even got a filter?
甚至还有滤嘴?
Little technique I picked up in ibiza.
我在伊比萨学来的雕虫小技,(西班牙旅游和夜店胜地)
Adorable, isn't it?
很讨人喜欢吧?
Oh, fuck it.I don't have to be at work till 4:00.
哦,管它呢,我下午四点才上班
Hey, terry.
嘿,特里
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能过来
Taking a trip?
要出远门?
Something like that.
差不多吧
Where to?
去哪儿?
Not sure yet.
我还不确定
Well, I ain't been a lot of places,
我去过的地方不多
but better here than all the places I've been.
但这里比我去过的地方都要好,是啊
Hey, so listen, I was hoping you'd take care of the bar for me.
听着,我希望你能代我打理一下酒吧
You know, just till I get back.
直到我回来为止
Yeah...
这样啊...
I-I don't know, Sam.
我心里没准,萨姆
I like cooking.
我喜欢烹饪
It's quiet back there and...
厨房里安静无事,不过...
I ain't so good with people.
我不大懂得跟人打交道
If I were you, I wouldn't be my first choice.
如果我是你,我可不是第一人选
Well, actually, you're not.
其实,你的确不是
I can't reach Sookie.
我联系不上苏琪
And who knows where the hell Lafayette is, Arlene's got enough on her plate,
鬼才知道拉法耶跑哪儿去了,艾琳娜手头上的事够她忙活了
and Tara-- - don't like feeling the pressurE. -
而塔拉...不喜欢有压力
Tara's-- she's going through some personal stuff right now. Tara她...
她现在有些私事要处理
So you're all I got.
所以我只能找你了
You do it for me, buddy?
能帮我这个忙么,伙计?
Well, I guess I ain't got no choice.
看来我也没有选择的余地啦
I appreciate it.
我很感激
Appreciate it, I'll get you a set of keys after closing.
真的很感谢,打烊后我给你一套钥匙
So you're just gonna cut and run.
你就这样放弃一切,远走高飞
Just like that.
你确定吗?
I'm not running.
我不是要远走高飞
Remind me never to get stuck in a foxhole with you.
我算是知道了,以后绝对不能靠你
Coward.
懦夫
He used me up.
他几乎将我榨干
Till he got bored.
直到他觉得无聊
And then he left me to die.
然后他再也不管我生死
I thought he loved me, but I was nothing, but his living, breathing, snack machine.
我以为他爱我,但我只是他的,有呼吸的零食贩卖机
Thank you for sharing your story, missy.
很感谢你能分享你的故事,小姐
That was very brave.
你非常勇敢
May his holy light shine on you.
愿他的圣光照遍你身
All: Praise the light. Praise...light.
祈愿圣光,祈愿...圣光
Woman: Jason?Is there something you'd like to share? Jason?
你有什么故事想跟大家分享么?
N-no, thank you.
没有,谢谢
I ain't much of a sharing kind of guy.
我不是喜欢分享故事的人
Remember, we all signed a vow of honesty.
要记住,我们都签了诚实誓言
Are you wearing your honesty ring?
你还戴着诚实戒指吧?
Yeah.
是的
All right, but, uh, you ain't gonna like it.
好吧,不过,你们不会喜欢的
Pretty much goes against everything y'all been saying.
这个故事基本上和你们说的都相抵触
You're safe here.
你在这里很安全
I ain't a vampire victim.
我不是一个吸血鬼受害人
The fact is they have never done nothing against me.
事实上,他们从未做过伤害我的事
My sister's dating one, and from everything I can tell,
我妹妹还跟个吸血鬼拍拖呢,而且在我看来
he seems to treat her pretty decent.
他待她似乎非常不错
Well, except for the biting, but I think she likes that.
除了偶尔会咬她以外,但我看她也蛮喜欢的
Oh, no, please. What?
请别这样,怎么了?
Go on.
继续
My girlfriend, she staked a vampire right in front of me.
我的女朋友,她就在我眼前,捅死了一个吸血鬼
His name was eddie, and he was gay, but he-he was a real nice person.
他叫艾迪,是个同性恋,但他是个很好的人
He wasn't a person, Jason.
他不是个人类,詹森
A person wouldn't do that.
一个人不会做出这样的事
Would they?
不是吗?
Well, my gran and my girlfriend were killed by my best friend just
我的奶奶和女朋友,都是被我最好的朋友杀死的
because he had a problem with vampires.
纯粹因为他看吸血鬼不顺眼
And he was a person.
但他是个人类
Look, I'm only here because I thought god wanted me to be.
听着,我来这里,因为我以为这是上帝的旨意
Thought maybe he had a purpose for me.
以为他给了我一个目的
Some shit like that.
诸如此类的屁话
Beginning to see that was just wishful thinking.
我现在开始明白,这只是自欺欺人罢了
Now, Jason, wait. Jason
等等
Becky, take over for a second. Becky
你来接手一会儿
Sure.
没问题
Let's pray.
一起来祈祷吧
Hey, Jason.Just talk to me.
嘿,詹森,跟我谈谈
There ain't nothing to talk about.
没什么好谈的
The first time I laid eyes on you, I knew there was something special about this one.
我第一次看到你,我就知道你与众不同
I knew the lord had sent you to me,
我知道是主派你来到我这儿
but it wasn't till today that I knew why.
但直到今天我才知道为什么
Why?
为什么?
Because we're so much alike.
因为我俩如此相似
Sarah-
萨拉
no, bu t-- we wanna seethe best in others so badly,
真的,我们太想看到,别人最好的一面
that sometimes we overlook the worst.
有时以至于忽略了最差的一面
That kind of does sound like me.
听起来是挺像我的性格
When the vampires came out of the coffin,
当吸血鬼刚刚"出棺"时,(指公开露面)
I went with my big sister amber to march for their equal rights.
我还跟姐姐安布尔参加了游行,支持他们获得平等的权利
Really?
真的?
Two months later, amber disappeared.
两个月之后,安布尔不见了
Got hooked on V.
她染上了V瘾
I know they killed her.
我知道他们杀了她
Got rid of her body in whatever way they do.
用他们的方法处理掉她的尸体
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
They stole my sister, Jason.
他们偷走了我姐姐,詹森
The Same way they stole your girlfriend and your grandmother.
他们还偷走了你的女朋友和奶奶
D I know you believe eddie was your friend, but think about it.
我知道你相信艾迪是你的朋友,但仔细想想吧
If his kind never existed, the people you love would still be alive.
如果那个物种从没存在过,你爱的人就不会死去了
You're saying...
你是说...
if I hadn't been too messed up to protect them,
如果不是我太没用,不能保护他们
that they'd still be here?
他们应该还在这?
No, you're just human, but vampires-- everything they are,
不,你只是一个人,但那些吸血鬼们...
down to their very blood, is seductive.
他们骨子里最大的本事就是诱惑人
God.
上帝啊
I should have done something.
我应该做点什么的
Could have saved gran, amy...
我本来能救奶奶,还有艾米...
All of them.
我能救他们的
I know how much it hurts.
我知道那有多么痛苦
Trust me, that's why-- if we can protect even one family from this kind of suffering,
相信我,正因为如此,只要我们能,防止哪怕一个家庭忍受这样的痛苦
then all the loved ones we've lost, their deaths won't have been for nothing.
那么我们所爱的人的生命,也不算白白浪费了
You know, sometimes...
你知道,有时候...
I wish I was dead too.
我希望能跟他们一起死去
But you're not.
但你还活着
God needs you.
上帝需要你
No.No.
不...真的
You don't have to carry this alone anymore.
你现在不用孤军奋战了
Give yourself to his light.
接受他的圣光吧
Let him carry this pain for you.
让他分担你的痛苦
Pray with me?
和我祈祷吧
Okay.
好
Heavenly father, bless Jason, and protect his sister,
神圣的主啊,保佑詹森和他的妹妹
and all those who are still out there lost in the darkness.
还有所有还迷失在黑暗中的人们
Ginger: You're awake.
你醒了啊
I made you a two-top sandwich.
我给你做了一个双层三明治
Peanut butter and chocolate syrup.
涂了花生酱和巧克力酱
That's very...
你真是...
thoughtful, ginger.
好周到啊,金杰
Oh, that's the thing about being with vamps, ain't it?
哦,跟吸血鬼一起久了就会这样
You always forget to eat.
总是忘了自己要吃饭
I've lost 37 pounds since I got this job.
自从我开始做这份工作以来,都减了37磅(17kg)了
Way better than a fat farm.
比减肥中心有用多了
Did Bill leave?
比尔走了吗?
Oh, he's resting in back, I think.
哦,他在后面休息呢
Do they make you stay here every day?
他们让你每天都呆在这嘛?
Well, sometimes I just come in for deliveries,
嗯,有的时候我就过来签收一下货物
but these days I've been coming in for-- heh.
但是这几天,我天天都来...呃...
Never mind all that.
算了
You just finish up your sandwich and go back to sleep.
你吃点三明治,然后继续睡吧
Ginger: Oh, my god, I almost told her about her friend Lafayette in the basement.
哦,天哪,我差点告诉她,她的朋友拉法耶在地下室里
Eric says I can't tell her.
埃里克说我不能告诉她的
Lafayette?
拉法耶
Why would Eric have Lafayette in the basement?
埃里克怎么会把拉法耶关在地下室里?
I just work here.
我什么都不知道
Ginger: Please don't make me use that gun under the cash register.
求你别逼我用收银机底下的那把枪
Take me to him!
带我去见他
Now!
马上!
Oh, my god.
哦,天哪
Lafayette.
拉法耶
Lafayette.
拉法耶
Sookie.
苏琪
Is that really you?
真的是你吗?
What have they done to you?
他们把你都怎么了啊?
Do I look like a vampire?
我看上去像吸血鬼吗?
You look awful.
你看上去糟糕极了
I feel fucking worse.
我感觉更TM糟糕
I guess that means I ain't a vampire then, which is good.
我猜这就是说我还不是吸血鬼,这是好事
Uncuff him.
把手铐解开
I don't have that key.
我没有那把钥匙
I swear.
我发誓
Eric's gonna be so mad at me.
埃里克一定要对我发飙了
Jesus have mercy.
老天慈悲啊
I'm gonna get you outta here.
我会救你出去的
I promise.
我保证
That's a new song?
这是首新歌?
Yeah.
是啊
I didn't get serious about this till recently, so I got a lot to learn.
我最近才开始认真弹吉他,所以还有很多要学
Sounding pretty good to me.
我听来蛮好
Nice, I just, you know, I love music,
谢谢,我过去...我喜欢音乐
I just wasted most of my life trying to avoid doing the shit I love the most.
我浪费了大部分青春,尝试逃避我最喜欢的东西
Why?
为什么?
I-I-I guess I just felt like, um--
我..我猜我就是觉得...
if I was good at something, it's probably just a waste of time,
我在行的东西,大概都是浪费时间
and if it felt good I probably didn't deserve it.
我要是感觉好,大概都是在做梦
You know, um, a couple days after, um, Maryann took me in,
你知道,就在玛丽安收留我几天后
she put this guitar in my hands, and I cried like a fucking baby.
她给了我这把吉他,我当时哭得像个孩子
Was the first time in my life anybody's actually ever encouraged me to do anything.
那是我人生中第一次,有人鼓励我去做一件事
So...
所以...
I'm sorry.I--
对不起,我...
don't apologize.
别说对不起
Only thing my mama every encouraged me how to learn was how to pour whisky.
我妈妈唯一鼓励我去干的事,是倒威士忌
Oh, fuck me.
哦,该死的
What?
怎么了?
I was supposed to be at work 45 minutes ago.
我45分钟之前就该去上班了
I can give you a ride, now.
我马上开车送你去
How many of those have you had?
你已经喝了多少了啊?
Four?
四瓶?
I think one dui between us is enough, don't you?
我们最好不用弄出两个,酒后驾车记录来,是吧?
Besides, I am way too fucked up to deal with Sam Merlotte right now.
另外,我现在这个样子,是没法招架萨姆·梅罗特了
Well, is he gonna fire you?
那他会开除你吗?
Maybe, but it's just a job.
也许吧,不过那只是一份工作而已
And I go through those about as fast as I go through relationships.
我换工作的速度,比我换男友的速度还快
Maybe you haven't found the right one yet.
也许你只是还没有找到合适的
I've had a lot of jobs.
我已经做过不少工作了
I ain't talking about that shit.
我说的可不是那个
You still angry about our fight?
你还在为我们吵架而生气?
Sookie,none of that Matters anymore. Sookie
那些事都不重要了
You're right.
你说的对
I'm alive and in one piece,
我还活着,而且没有缺胳膊少腿
unlike my friend Lafayette who Eric chained up like an animal
不像我的朋友拉法耶把他当做动物一样栓了起来
and left to bleed to death.What?
还任由他流血而死,什么?
You better not have known anything about this, Bill Compton
你最好对此事一无所知
Bill Compton,because if you did,
如果你知情...
I don't think I could ever forgive you.
别想我再能原谅你
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
She's referring to the human in my basement.
我想她说的是,我关在地下室里的人类
The human that traded sexual services with a vampire in order to sell his blood.
那个人类用性服务和一个吸血鬼交换血液来卖
Which,as you know,is a grave offense.
你知道的,这个是很严重的罪
His name is Lafayette and
他有名字,叫拉法耶
you ought to be ashamed of yourself for what you've done to him.
而且你应该为你对他所做的行为,感到羞耻
Sookie.
苏琪
I'm glad you're feeling better.
我很高兴你感觉好些了
And may I add,that color suits you very well.
另外,我得说你穿这个颜色很合适
Go to hell.Sookie,enough.
去死吧,苏琪,够了
Oh,it's not nearly enough.
哦,远远不够呢
They've tortured him and bitten him and shot him
他们折磨他,吸他的血,还开枪打他
and kept him down there in his own filth for weeks.
还让他在自己的秽物里住了好几周
Is this true?
这是真的吗?
There are others who would have done far worse and you know it.
他要落到别的吸血鬼手上兴许更糟,这个你明白
You're gonna let him go right now,or I swear,I'm going to the police.
你现在就放他走,要不然我发誓我会报警的
I do not respond well to threats.
我不太喜欢别人威胁我
But perhaps we can come to some sort of arrangement.
但也许我们可以达成一个协议
Please.
请吧
Hey,Tara.
嘿,塔拉
So I guess you're not coming in tonight.
我猜你今晚是不来了
I get it.
我明白了
You're pissed at me for what I said about Maryann.
你还在为我说玛丽安的坏话生我的气
Look.
听着
Tara,I know you're smart and you're tough, Tara
我知道你很聪明也很坚强
and you can take care of yourself,
能自己照顾自己
and that's all I'm asking you to do.
我只希望你能保持下去,好嘛?
Okay?Just keep your eyes open.
时刻保持警惕
And take a good look at the people around you.
多注意周围的人
And be careful,okay?Just be careful.
万事小心,好嘛?万事小心
I know.I know I'm late,I'm sorry,
我知道,我迟到了,对不起
but lisa decided to give coby a nose piercing.
丽萨决定要给科比穿个鼻环
Like she saw on amErica's next top model.
就是她在全美超级模特儿新秀大赛上看到的那种
Well,now he's got an infection--
然后现在他感染了...
it's okay,Arlene.Just go ahead and get changed.
没事的,艾琳娜,快去换衣服吧
Uh,is everything all right with you,Sam? Yeah.
呃,萨姆你没事吧? 没事
Yeah,everything's fine.
什么事都没有
I thought,uh,Sookie's supposed to be working tonight.
我以为今晚是苏琪的班呢
She was.She called and asked me to cover for her.
本来是的,但她叫我来代她顶一下
Lord knows I owe her one after-- you know.
我欠她的太多了,因为...那件事
Nice and understanding looks good on you,Sam.
你善解人意的时候还蛮可爱的,萨姆
Hello?
有人吗?
Anybody home?
有人在家吗?
Bill?
比尔
Sookie.
苏琪
hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
You mind if I join you?
介意我加入吗?
I-- uh-I mean,if you're alone.
呃...我是说,如果你一个人的话
I'm alone.
我是一个人
Hi,I'm Hoyt.
你好,我是霍伊特
Jessica.
杰西卡
So this might sound kind of funny,
听起来可能有点可笑
but I was just sitting there,thinking,
但我刚才正坐在那儿想
"how come you don't ever meet a nice girl,Hoyt?
"你怎么从没遇到过好女孩呢,霍伊特"
" And then you just walked right in.
然后你就走了进来
How do you know I'm a nice girl?
你怎么知道我是个好女孩?
Because of your smile,I guess.
我想是因为你的微笑
You can tell a lot about someone by the way they smile,
从一个人的笑容中可以看出很多东西
and,uh,you know,I watch people all the time.
呃,我喜欢观察别人
You see,oh,like that.
你看,哦,比如你这样
That's beautiful.
真漂亮
I could just-I could stare at that all day long.
我可以...不分白天黑夜地盯着看
Day?Yeah,right.
白天?哦,对
Did I say something wrong?
我说错什么了吗?
No.
没
Course not.
当然没有
Okay.Okay,good,because I-I don't wanna...
好,太好了因为我...我不想...
scare you away-- would you like a drink or someth-- or-or food?
把你吓跑...你想来点喝的或...或吃的吗?
You hungry?
你饿吗?
You should try the chicken fried steak,
你该尝尝炸牛排鸡肉
because it's,uh,oh,it's like a chicken and a steak got together and made a baby.
因为它,呃...吃起来像鸡肉和牛排爱的结晶
It's delicious.
好吃极了
Crispy,baby,and um...
焦脆,嫩滑,呃...
I'll just have a bottle of tru blood.
给我一瓶真血就好
B positive.
B型阳性
You're a vampire?
你是个吸血鬼?
For real?
真的?
Wow.
哇
Wow,that is awesome.
哇,太棒了
A-a bottle of tru blood.
一...一瓶真血
Coming right up.
马上就来
So if I agree to go to dallas to help look for this missing vampire,
你是说,我同意去达拉斯,帮你寻找失踪的吸血鬼
you'll let Lafayette go?
你就放拉法耶走?
You nearly died last night.
不行,昨晚你差点丢了命
You are not going to dallas.
你不能去达拉斯
Bill,I can make up my own mind. Bill
我的事我自己决定
I'll pay all of your expenses,of course,
当然,我会负责全部费用
and yes,I will release your friend.
而且,我也会放了你的朋友
And I want $5000.
我还要5000美元
I've missed a lot of work and I need a driveway.
我翘了好多班,而且我需要修个私家车道
Your human is getting cocky.
你人类越来越自大了
She will take $10,000 and I will escort her.
给她一万块,而且我要护送她
I don't thinks so,no. Yes.
我不这么想,不行,行
Ten thousand and Bill comes with me or it's a deal breaker.
一万块而且比尔和我一起,不然拉倒
You surprise me.
真让我吃惊
And that is a rare quality in a breather.
你这样的人类太少见了
You disgust me.
你真让我恶心
Perhaps I'll grow on you.
你慢慢就会喜欢上我的
I'd prefer cancer.
我宁可得癌症
You need to leave immediately.
你们必须马上动身
I will make the travel arrangements,
我会安排你们的行程
but I will need your credit card number.
但我需要你的信用卡号
Such a shame.
真可惜
I was hoping I could convince Eric to let me keep you.
我还想说服埃里克把你留给我呢
No,you already have enough pets.
不,你的宠物已经够多了
No offense,but you ain't exactly my type,bitch.
无意冒犯,但你恐怕不是我的类型,贱人
Can I kick him?
我能踹他吗?
You can try.
你试试看
Enough.Have chow fetch their car.
够了,让乔把他们的车开来
I'll see you around,I'm sure.
回头见喽,我保证
Oh,don't bet on it,baby.
哦,别太自信了,宝贝
I'm retiring.
我要退休了
I'm done with you crazy-ass fuckers.
我受够你们这群疯子了
Done.
受够了
Right when I thought this party couldn't get any fucking weirder,look who shows up.
正当我以为这个派对不会变得更古怪了的时候,看看谁露面了
Thinking Andy Bellefleur got better shit to do,like,I dunno,solve a murder.
安迪·贝尔夫勒尔难道没有,更重要的事干吗?调查个谋杀案之类的?
Well,you know what they say about all work and no play.
大家都说光工作不休闲不好
Seems like you're pretty familiar with the idea.
看来你更熟悉这点
It was your fault I missed work in the first place.
我翘了那么多班都是你的错
You're just too damn distracting.
你TM太让人分心了
Mike Spencer.Howdy,Andy. Mike Spencer -
你好啊安迪
Great party,huh?
很棒的派对,是吧?
Less talking.More dancing!
少说话,多跳舞!
Jade bokowsi,you are one fiery little hellcat. Jane Bodehouse
你真是个猴急的小混蛋
What you doing in there,pig?
你在这儿干吗呢,肥猪?
Detective Bellefleur?
贝尔夫勒尔警探?
I'm so glad you made it.
真高兴你能来
Actually,I'm here because there have been some complaints about the noise.
其实我来是因为有人投诉噪音扰民
And they sent their best detective to deal with it?
于是他们就派了最好的警探来处理?
Well,I am flattered.
真是我的荣幸
But sheriff dearborne should really put your talents to better use.
但Dearborne警长真该把你的天才,用在更好的地方
I'll go turn off that music right away.
我现在就把音乐关了
Hate to be a party pooper,but you got a livestock permit for that pig?
我也不想破坏聚会,但那头猪有许可吗?
What pig?That pig.
什么猪?那头
Oh,I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
It was there a second ago.
刚才还在的
Have you been drinking?
你喝多了?
No,dammit.I know what I saw.
不,该死的,我知道我看见了什么
I know what I saw,I'm a good cop.
我知道我看见了什么,我是个好警察
Of course you are.
当然了
Everybody knows that.
大家都知道
Here.Why don't you stay and relax a little bit?
来吧,为啥不留下放松一下呢?
Just one.
就一杯
I am on the clock.
我在值班呢
Come on.
来嘛
Yes,god is love.
是的,神即是爱
He's the force of love,
他是爱的力量
but how do we respond to forces that block,undermine,and destroy love?
但我们应该如何回应,那些阻碍和破坏爱的势力?
Well,you cannot love evil.
你不能爱邪恶之物
You have to hate it.
你得恨它
So hating evil is really...
所以憎恨邪恶其实就是...
loving good.
爱善良之物
Good.
对
I never really thought about it that way.
我从没从这个角度想过
Hate isn't just natural,Jason.
憎恨不只是自然的,詹森
We need it in order to survive.
我们需要憎恨来生存
My father dedicated his life to god.
我父亲把一生都奉献给了上帝
To protecting the human race.
保护人类
They murdered him,his wife,and my baby sister in cold blood.
他们却冷血地谋杀了他,他的妻子,还有我的妹妹
They're baby-killers.
他们是杀婴犯
That's what they're capable of.
他们什么都干得出来
Now,if I didn't hate vampires,
现在,如果我不憎恨吸血鬼
and do everything in my power to avenge my family's death,
不竭尽全力为我的家人复仇
what kind of man would I be?
那我成什么样的人了?
Um,a pretty bad one.
呃,烂到家的人
And what's going on out there is a war.
外面正在进行一场战争
Not right now,Jason,but in general.
不是现在,詹森,只是广义上说
And we all gotta choose sides.
我们都得选择站在哪边
Now,you're either on the side of darkness,or the side of light.
你不是站在黑暗一边,就是光明一边
Light.There's no in between.
光明,没有中间地带
Hope you boys saved room for some banana pudding.
希望你们留了胃口吃香蕉布丁
Oh,thanks,honey.
哦,谢谢,亲爱的
Oh,Sarah's pudding is a little slice of heaven.
哦,萨拉的布丁真是珍馐美味
Oh,don't go bragging on me in front of the company.
哦,别在别人面前夸我了
Well,you stop being such an angel and maybe I will.
要不是你那么可爱,我也不会
I'm gonna go get the whipped cream.
我去拿点生奶油
You know,my wife must think you're pretty special.
你知道,我妻子肯定觉得你很特别
Really?
真的?
Well,Sarah doesn't whip out her pudding for just anybody.
萨拉的布丁可不是每个人都能吃到的
God's got great things in storefor you,Jason Stackhouse.
天将降大任于尔,詹森·斯塔克豪斯
Can you feel it?
你感觉到了吗?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah,I feel it.
是的,我感觉到了
I always wanted to see the inside of vampire Bill's house.
我一直想看看吸血鬼比尔家里是什么样的
You get to live here?
你住在这儿?
It's pretty cool.
挺酷的
Not really.
也不是
I mean,it's full of his creepy old stuff.
我是说,里面满是他那些恐怖的老古董
He makes me sleep in a hole.
他还让我睡在洞里
Yeah.
好吧
My mama keeps her doll collection in my closet.
我妈还把她的布娃娃收藏在我柜子里呢
Oh,you got a wii?
哦,你有Wii游戏啊
A what?
什么?
A w-- you never played a wii?
你从来都没玩过Wii游戏?
Oh,you'll love it.
你会喜欢的
Yeah,so you can race cars,um,
你能玩赛车
or you can play tennis,
打网球
or you can-- you can dance.
还可以跳舞
Or you can shoot people.
或者玩射击
Well,I've never done any of that.
我什么都没玩过
Well,here,I'll show you.
过来,我教你
So,uh,may I?
可以吗?
Okay.So these are the controllers.
这些是手柄
You just hold that like that.
你这样拿
No,no,don't do that.
不,不,别这样
You don't have to hide that from me,that's natural.
你不用躲着我,那是很自然的
How can you say that?
你怎么能这么说呢?
I mean,I have fangs,
我的毒牙...
and they just come out and I can't control them,
它们自己就跑出来了,我都控制不了
and-- this is so embarrassing.
太丢人了
I'd die if I wasn't already dead.
要不是我已经死了的话,我羞也羞死了
don't be embarrassed about what you are.
不用因为你是吸血鬼而羞愧
Because what you are...
因为你做吸血鬼...
is great.
很棒
You think I'm great?
你觉得我很棒?
I like you.
我喜欢你
I like you a lot.
我太喜欢你了
And that's why I think we ought to wait,
所以我认为,我们做任何事之前
you know,before we do anything else.
都应该等一等,想一想
I've waited too long already.
我已经等得够久了
You sure we can't take you to the hospital?
你确定不要我们送你去医院?
The jobs and I still ain't got no health insurance.
我做了三份工作但始终没混上医保
Besides,the bullet went straight through,
而且,子弹当时就已经穿了出去了
I'll get my uncle stitch it up in the morning.
我明天让我叔叔缝缝就好了
Your uncle the veterinarian?
你那个兽医叔叔?
He chops off steer nuts for a living,he can handle the few stitches.
他每天要下那么多螺帽,我想缝两针没有问题
don't worry,Sook.
别担心,苏琪
I'm fine.
我没事
You don't look fine.
你看起来不像没事的
Far as I'm concerned,I spent the last two weeks at club med.
我就当成最近两周是在Med俱乐部过的
Drinking a mgarita and getting my chest waxed.
天天喝鸡尾酒,用蜡纸除胸毛
And I appreciate it if you tell your friends that's how I remember it.
请告诉你的朋友,我对这两周的记忆就是这样的
That would be wise.
你这样很聪明
At least let Bill help you inside.No.
至少让比尔送你进去,不用了
Sook,I said I'm fine. Sook
我说了我没事儿
I used to get so mad when people judged vampires just for being different.
以前,如果有人就因为吸血鬼与众不同,而说他们坏话,我会很生气
It's like they were judging me too.
就好像他们也在说我的坏话
I told myself their fear was nothing but small-mindedness,
我告诉自己,他们恐惧,只是因为他们心胸狭隘
but maybe that's just what I wanted to believe,
但也许那只是我一厢情愿
because the more open my mind gets,
因为我的思维越开阔
the more evil I see.
我见到的邪恶也越多
Sookie.
苏琪
Most of us,
大多数人...
vampire,human,or otherwise,
吸血鬼,人类,或其他的种族
are capable of both good and evil.
都有好有坏
Often simultaneously.
常常是同时存在的
You can't expect me to believe that Eric's capable of anything good.
你别指望我相信埃里克会做什么好事
Not after how he tortured Lafayette.
尤其在他那么虐待拉法耶以后
I have had worse sheriffs.
我还经历过更糟糕的治安官
I don't understand how you can defend him.
我不明白你怎么能替他辩护
He saved your life.
他救了你的命
I can still hate him.
我还是可以恨他啊
I hate that he may be putting you in harm's way once again.
我恨他出于他自己的利益
For his own selfish reasons.
又把你置于危险之中
And I hate that he has shown you the barbarousness that we call justice.
我恨他让你看到,我们那野蛮原始的"正义"
If I could glamour it away for you,I would.
如果我能把这一切,从你脑中魅惑掉,我会的
I'm glad you can't.
我真高兴你不能
I'm sick of things sneaking up on me.
因为这些怪事总是找上我
Rene and whatever the hell that was that attacked me last night.
先是雷恩,然后昨晚上袭击我的那个鬼东西
If I'm never gonna be safe,
如果我不能再过安全的日子
I'd rather know what to be afraid of.
我需要知道有哪些威胁需要害怕
Well,after last night,
昨晚的事之后
I hope that that doesn't include me.
我不会再让我成为你的威胁了
I know there's darkness in you.
我知道你心里有阴暗的地方
I know there is.
我知道有
And it scares the life out of me.
而这样的阴暗吓坏了我
But you're right.
但你说得没错
There's goodness in you too.
你也有好的一面
And when I look in your eyes,
我在你的眼睛里...
that's what I see.
看到了美好的东西
I feel so unbelievably fucking good right now.
我现在感觉真他妈的好
That's how you feel to me too,baby.
你给我的感觉也是这样的,宝贝
Got room for one more?
还能再加一个人吗?
You guys are so beautiful.
你们真漂亮啊
I'm a licensed massage therapist.
我是一个有执照的按摩师
Who wants to go first?
谁先来?
Oh,you got a big knot right there.
你这里有好大一个结
Tara.Oh,come on,Tara. Tara
别走
Hey,Tara.Hey,come on. Tara
别这样
That girl in the tub was drunk,I don't even know who she was.
刚才女孩儿喝多了,我都不知道她是谁
Looked like you wanted to know her a lot better.
但看起来你很想多了解了解她嘛
I just got carried away,that's all.
我就是有点失去自控了,就这样而已
Yeah,you and everybody else out there.
是啊,你,还有外面那些人都失去控制了
Is this what Maryann's about?
难道玛丽安就是为了这个?
Are you in the lifestyle?Lifestyle? -
你喜欢这样的生活方式?生活方式?
Tara,that's just a bunch of drunk-ass people trying to let loose,have a good time. Tara
那不过是一群人喝醉了,在一起玩一下
That's got nothing to do with us.
跟我们没有关系
I don't give a crap what people do with their own body parts,
我管不了别人用他们的身体做什么
but there's no us if this is your scene.
但如果你也想参加,我们就不用在一起了
God dammit.
该死
Aw,hell.
天哪
I wasn't gonna run off without saying goodbye to you.
我不会不辞而别的
I'm sure gonna miss you,buddy.
我会想你的,兄弟
All right.One last time.
好吧,最后一次
Let's go.Come on.
走吧,来嘛
Oh,you can't keep up with me.
你追不上我
See,I knew it.
我就知道
Underneath that tough vampire exterior,you're nothing but a big softie.
在你那顽强的吸血鬼外皮之下有颗柔软的心
don't tell anybody.
别告诉别人
Wow,that's a lot of pink,Bill.
哇,这个好红哦,比尔
I'm sure Jessica will love it.
我打保票杰西卡会喜欢的
Yes,well,I remember when ladies' clothing stores sold petticoats.
哎,我记得原来女装店里还买衬裙呢
Heh,that's just weird.
那多怪异啊
Actually,I kind of miss them at times.
老实说,我还蛮怀念它们的
They left something to the imagination.
它们让人有丰富的想象空间
Unfastening them required a certain skill.
而要解开衬裙还是需要技巧的
I think there's a halloween store around here that might still have some.
我想附近有个万圣节用品店,可能会有的卖
You are such a tease.
你就是个小坏蛋
I wasn't doing anything,I wasn't gonna bite him,I swear.
我没打算做什么我没打算咬他,我发誓
It's okay.
没事的
Bill,don't. Bill
不要
What's your problem?
你又怎么了?
Come on in,the water's warm.
下来吧,水很暖的
Fine.
好吧
Suit yourself.
随你便
Were you just talking to that dog?
你刚才是在跟那只狗说话吗?
Daphne.
达芙妮
What are you doing out here in the middle of the night?
大半夜的你在这里干什么?
Same as you,I guess.
跟你一样啊
Just trying to cool off.
想凉快凉快
And I can't sleep.
另外,我睡不着
See,I have this hard-ass boss,who really laid into me this week.
是这样,我有一个凶老板,这个星期来对我就没有一句好话
Sounds like a jerk.
听起来像是个混球
He's not all bad.
他也不是一直都那么坏
He can be real nice.
他也可以很和蔼
To dogs.
不过是对狗狗
Listen,I'm sorry.
听我说,我很抱歉
I've had a lot on my mine.
我最近有很多心事
I know how hard you're trying,
我知道你很努力
and I think you're starting to get the hang of it.
我觉得你已经开始走上正轨了
I really do.
我真的这么觉得的
You're even worse at lying than you are at being a boss,Sam, Sam Merlotte
你撒谎的水平,比你当老板的水平还要差
but I'll take what I can get,so thanks.
但是你能这么说已经很不错了,所以,谢谢
You're welcome.
不谢
This water really warm,or you lying about that too?
湖水是真的暖,还是你连这个都撒谎?
Oh,no,it's great.
没有,真的很舒服
Nothing like a midnight swim to wash away the troubles.
再没有比一场午夜游泳,更能洗清烦恼的了
You should try it sometime.
你用空也该试试
Yeah,I think I will.
我会的
You mean now?
你是说现在?
It's a big lake,Sam,I think there's room for both of us,ain't there?
湖这么大,总能容下两个人吧
Yeah.Yeah,yeah.
是的,是的
Guess so.Come on in.
我想是的,来吧