Before I forget, I printed up more of our cupcake business cards
趁还记得,我去加印了小蛋糕店的名片
So we can hand them out at the Williamsburg crafts fair.
方便我们去威廉斯堡手工艺品展时分发
Oh, can't wait. Me and you handing out free cupcakes
哇,"迫不及待"啊。陪你去白送人小蛋糕
stuck between hipsters selling crochet iPad sleeves and salt peppers and salt pepper shakers.
还得跟一票卖毛织物,iPad套,调味料以及调味料瓶的废柴嬉皮士混一起
We are not just giving them away for free. It's marketing.
那不是白送,那叫做打开市场
One person eats it and spreads it around their friends. So we are herpes.
顾客吃了满意,以口相传就能无人不知。我们跟疱疹一样以口相传啊
Hello, Sophie. If you looked any sweeter, you would fire up my diabetes.
你好啊,苏菲。你再"甜"美一点,我的糖尿病就要病发了
Oh, Earl. You wouldn't be the first man to lose a limb over me.
厄尔。为我缺胳膊少腿的男人多了。
Sophie, I'm surprised to see you in here.
苏菲,你的大驾光临真是始料未及啊
Stutter buzz says you and Oleg are no longer together.
江湖谣传你跟奥列格分手了呢
Wow, this little girl likes to gossip. Yes?
哎哟,这小妞是个小八卦天后呢
Won't you scutter your little butt over there and get me the menu the way you are supposed to?
大人的事小孩别插嘴,尽你的本份乖乖拿菜单来就行了
Hey, Max, Caroline. Come see me in my booth.
麦克斯,卡洛琳。过来卡座一谈。
Are we over here so Oleg can't see you through the kitchen window?
坐这么远是因为奥列格没办法从厨房窗口看到你吗
What is this? Diner or back issue of Cosmopolitan magazines?
这里是哪里呀,是餐馆还是过期的《时尚》八卦杂志啊
I grew up reading Cosmo. I mean, what a six-year-old doesn't need to know?
我小时候也爱读《时尚》。小孩不该看的内容全有呢
The hidden male erogenous zones. It's the nipples, the end.
例如,男性不为人知的敏感带是哪呢?是乳头,报告完毕
I came to give you girls a cleaning job tomorrow.
我是来通知你们明天有打扫的活
We can't tomorrow. We are doing the crafts fair.
我们明天没空,要去参加手工艺品展
We are turning down a real paying job to go to the crap fair?
我们放着正经钱不赚去白痴展白送吗
Yes, it's important that we focus on the cupcake business.
没错。我们得"齐心"放"心思"进"去"小蛋糕生意啊
And you can't spell "focus" without "us". Or FU.
齐心,才能放心思进去啊。"去"你妈的"去"咩。