Air and naval forces of the United States
美国空军及海军
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事
He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
他已批准在非洲,欧洲和中东的恐怖行动
This will not stand,this aggression against Kuwait.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
This relentless pursuit of terror.
对于恐怖袭击的不懈打击
We will make no distinction...
我们将一视同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美国军舰科尔号
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击
This was an act of terrorism.
这是恐怖主义行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
The next samba we're going to swing for you
下面为您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首经典曲目
...until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻击
It was right in front of my eyes,
整个事件就发生在我的眼前
and I never saw it coming.
而我丝毫没预料到
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上万的民众东奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我们必须,也将在国内外保持警惕
You're the smartest and the dumbest fucking person
你是我见过最聪明
I've ever known.
又最愚蠢的人
I'm not the one who got it wrong.
我不是不明真相的那个人
I'm the only one who got it right.
我是唯一的明白人
Take 'em.
拿下
Take 'em all.
通通拿下
Previously on Homeland...
《国土安全》前情提要
It wasn't me.
不是我干的
It wasn't me.
真不是我
We have to go.
我们得离开这里
What do you mean? Go where?
什么意思,去哪里
No one else will believe you.
没人会相信你的
What are we doing here?
我们来这里做什么
Activating my insurance policy.
启动我的保险措施
A friend, June, will meet us at the border.
我的朋友琼会在边境等我们
She'll drive us up to Montreal
她到时送我们去蒙特利尔
where we get onto a fishing boat,
我们在那里坐渔船
which takes us up to Newfoundland.
前往纽芬兰(加拿大东部岛屿)
The border's in a few miles.
几英里外就是边境
You're not coming, are you?
你不跟我走,对吗
I can't now.
我现在不能走
Have you seen the paper yet?
你有没有看今天的报纸
CIA officer linked to Langley Bomber.
中情局本部引爆者与中情局人员有染
The case officer in question,
受质疑的谍报人员
she's been diagnosed as bipolar.
她被诊断为躁郁症
It's Carrie.
是卡莉
She called a reporter.
她联系了一个记者
Apparently she thinks it's important they quote,
显然,她认为有必要让他们
"Hear her side of the story."
用她的话说是, "听听她的说法"
The CIA gave you that story to set me up.
CIA是故意把报道透漏给你来陷害我的
For what?
他们这么做有什么好处
Nicholas Brody is not responsible
尼古拉斯·布洛迪
for the explosion at Langley.
与中情局的爆炸无关
Did Saul Berenson know when he testified
索尔·贝伦森在去委员会作证前
before the senate subcommittee?
知道这事吗
Of course he did.
他当然知道
Everything he said was bullshit.
他说的一切都是谎话
Did you tell anyone that I was coming here?
你告诉别人我要来了吗
We've got a psychiatric detention order.
我们有一份精神科拘留令
You know she's off her meds, right?
你知道她停药了,对吧
Unless you think that's a good idea.
你不会也觉得那是个好办法吧
You really have to help me.
你真的得帮帮我
This is a fucking sham!
这他妈是个骗局
Carrie.
卡莉
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
Fuck...
操...
you, Saul.
你妈,索尔
Don't shoot!
别开枪(该语言的英译)
Don't shoot! Get out from the truck!
别开枪,下车
Don't shoot, don't shoot. He's back there. He's back there.
别开枪,别开枪,他就在后面
He's alive. Look for him. Look for him.
还还活着,去找他,去找他
Don't shoot. I saved his life.
别开枪,我救了他的命
Go faster!
快去
You stay there!
你待着别动
It's okay, it's okay. All right.
没事了,没事了
What happened?
怎么回事
We got ambushed by fucking Colombian soldiers.
我们被哥伦比亚政府军伏击了
They killed two of us.
死了两个兄弟
Bring him to me, bring him to me.
把他带过来,把他带过来
Remember, I saved his life.
记住,我救了他的命
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it.
好好好,我知道了
I brought him alive, man.
我把他活着带来了,伙计
Go, go, go.
走吧,走吧
Remember, I saved his life.
记住,我救了他的命
Fuck.
操他妈的
Go, go, go. Let's go.
走走走,走吧
Move that car, move that car.
把那辆车挪走,挪走
Go, fast, get him off the car.
快,快点,把他弄下车
Shit what happened to him?
该死,他出了什么事
Something went wrong.
出事了
I assumed.
我猜到了
Um, across the border.
过境的时候
Oh, my God.
天呐
Esme!
艾斯米
I'm coming.
来了
I'm going to take a look at you now, okay?
我要看一下你的情况,好吗
Are you a doctor?
你是医生吗
Interesting question.
这问题有意思
I know.
我知道
I know, I know it hurts.
我知道,我知道疼
Could someone do something about the lights?
谁去把灯修一下
Tranco. I'm coming.
特兰科,这就去
You've lost a lot of blood.
你流了很多血
You're in hypovolemic shock.
出血性休克
We're going to try to repair the bleeds.
我们要想办法止血
This will help with the pain.
这个可以止疼
Enough, enough.
够了,够了
We don't want to stop his heart.
别让他的心跳停止
Okay, Paco?
好了,帕克
I need you to hold something for me.
我要你替我抓住些东西
Can you do that?
你行吗
Give me your hand.
把你的手给我
And put it right here.
然后就放在这个位置
Right... there.
好的,就这样
Can you feel it? Uh-huh.
你能感觉到么,能
It's beating-- boom, boom, boom?
它在动,砰,砰,砰
Boom, boom, boom.
砰,砰,砰
Yes, yes, yes.
是的,没错
Pinch it. Pinch.
捏住它,捏住
Don't let go.
别撒手
Where are my lights?
灯弄好没
Can't work with a flickering light.
灯这么闪我可干不了
Almost there.
快好了
Where are my lights?
灯弄好没
Well done.
干得漂亮
Esme?
艾斯米
Will he live?
他能活下来吗
Depends.
看情况吧
How old were those antibiotics you got me?
你给我搞来的那些抗生素是什么时候的
Oh, he'll make it.
他能挺过来
He's a strong one.
他很坚强的
You know who he is.
你知道他是谁
Absolutely no idea.
完全不认识
Just an anonymous stranger with two bullets in his gut.
不过是一个腹部中了两枪的陌生人
Though, hypothetically...
不过,假设而已
I'm-I'm...
我
I'm wondering.
我很奇怪
An American fugitive falls in your lap.
一名落在你们手上的美国逃犯
One with a bounty on his head.
还是被人悬赏缉拿的逃犯
$10 million, dead or alive.
不管死活都给一千万美元
Why go through a world of trouble to save him...
为什么要大费周章地去营救他...
instead of just collecting the reward?
而不是抓去领赏
Maybe someone did you a favor once.
也许是为了某个帮助过你的人
Must be some favor.
那肯定是这样的
Don't, stay still.
别这样,别动
Be still.
别动
Easy, easy.
放松,放松点
Try to relax. You'll rip those stitches out.
尽量放松,你会把刚缝的线挣开的
There, there, there.
好了,好了
Easy, easy, easy.
放松,放松,放松
No fever.
没发烧
No fever, that's a good thing.
没发烧是好事
Yeah, yeah.
对了,对
Done.
好了
Ah, thank you.
谢谢你
Ah, thank... thank you.
谢谢你
Thanks.
谢谢
No!
不
Stay there.
别动
You'll hurt yourself.
你会伤到自己的
Stay still.
别动
No, I want to get up.
不,我要起来
I want...
我要...
No more.
不能再加量了
I can't think.
我无法思考了
No more, please.
不要再加了
God.
天呐
No.
不行
Will you help me get up, please?
你能帮我站起来吗
No. Stay there.
不行,待着别动
Stay there.
别动
Be careful, you'll get hurt.
小心点儿,你会受伤的
Easy.
放松
Need to see.
我要看看
No.
不
Where am I?
我现在在哪里
Caracas.
加拉加斯,(委内瑞拉首都)
Your new home.
你的新家
You shouldn't be up.
你不应该站起来
Put him back on the bed.
快把他放到床上去
I told him...
我告诉过他
You need to rest.
你应该休息
I got him, I got him.
我扶着他呢,我扶着呢
Be careful. I'm careful.
当心,我知道
Sit down.
坐下
You're lucky to be alive, you know.
你能活着很幸运,你知道吗
Those Colombians, they nearly killed you.
那些哥伦比亚人差点把你整死
There's a bounty on your head.
有人悬赏缉拿你
I know.
我知道
A big one.
赏金很丰厚
You're never safe, even here with me.
你并不安全,即使在这里也不安全
My wallet's missing,
我的钱包丢了
and so is my passport.
护照也丢了
Somebody took them.
被别人拿走了
I couldn't stop him.
我当时拦不住他
I need my passport for travel.
我得拿到护照才能走得了
Don't worry about that.
这个不用担心
I can't get another one.
我弄不到新的护照
Just-just get better now.
你现在只要好好养病
We'll try to find out who took your things.
我们会找到那个抢走你东西的人
Make sure he doesn't move from there.
让他待着别动
Don't let him go up or go down.
别让他爬上爬下的
Keep him here, okay?
就待着那儿,做得到吗
Yes, daddy.
好的,爸爸
Good work, my girl.
做的不错,宝贝女儿
Why are you trying to help me?
你们为什么帮我
You know Carrie Mathison.
你认识卡莉·麦吉森
So do I.
我也认识她
Stay here on this floor.
待在这里别下楼
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, it feels good
能自己走着
to be walking.
感觉真好
Walking?
你是说走路吗
Walking.
对,走路
We're walking.
我们正在走路
We're walking.
在走路
Yes, we're walking.
对,我们正走着
We're walking.
我们正在走路
With a cane.
用跟拐杖撑着
Baston.
拐杖(西语拐杖之意)
Baston?
拐杖
We're walking with a cane.
我们用拐杖撑着走
We're walking with a cane.
我们用拐杖撑着走
Water?
想喝水吗
Oh, yes, yeah.
好,要的
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
I prescribe rest.
我要求你休息
You go gallivanting about.
你却到处晃荡
Paco?
帕克
Trekking clear across the building,
拖着个破身体在这楼里乱逛
what were you thinking?
你脑子里到底在想些什么
Esme?
艾斯米
No.
我不打
You sure?
你确定吗
You seem like you're in a lot of pain.
你好像很痛苦
I'll survive.
我忍得住
Guess you're good at that, aren't you?
看来你很能忍疼,是吧
So, what'd you make of it?
你感觉如何
What?
什么
What you saw.
你看到的这一切
This abscess beyond healing we call home.
我们这个如同恶性肿瘤的家园
They call it the Tower of David.
这里被称为大卫之塔
Not for King David,
不是因为大卫王,David,,大卫王,以色列的第二个王,King
heaven forbid.
苍天不容
For David Brillembourg,
是因为建造这座建筑的
the particularly egomaniacal banker
是那个自私自利的银行家
who commissioned it.
大卫·布利姆伯格
Unfortunately, before it was completed,
可惜在完工之前
David died.
大卫就死了
Then the whole economy died,
之后整个建造资金耗尽
construction stopped,
就停建了
the squatters all moved in,
很多人偷偷住了进来
and viola.
然后就热闹起来
Scooch.
挪开点
Well, if you hate it...
如果你讨厌这里
Did I say I hate it?
我有说讨厌这里吗
So why are you here?
那你为什么会在这里
That's a dangerous question.
真是个尖锐的问题
"Why am I here?"
"我为什么会在这里"
leads to "Why are you here?"
可以联想到"你为什么会在这里"
You see?
明白了吗
We're here because the world outside can be...
我们来到这里,是因为外面的世界
judgmental and cruel?
充满偏见与残酷
We're here because this is the place that accepts us.
是因为只有这里能容下我们
We're here because we belong here.
是因为这里是我们的归宿
I'm not staying.
我不会久留
Of course not.
你当然不会
I just need to get my strength back.
我只是需要回复气力
Don't we all
我们不是都需要
need to get our strength back?
找回自己的力量吗
There it goes!
给你了
There!
接着
Come.
来
Where?
去哪
Yours.
你的手表
Thanks.
谢谢
Is this...
是不是
Is this him?
是不是他
Is this the man that robbed you?
抢劫你的人是他吗
Is it?
是么
He says he did it.
他承认了的
Yeah, okay, but...
好吧,但是...
No, no, no, wait, wait a second.
不,等等,等一下
No!
别
No, no, don't!
不,不,不要
Get the...
抓住...
You didn't have to kill him!
你根本没必要杀了他
No?
没必要吗
No, you didn't.
是,没必要杀人
Fine. It's okay, it's okay.
好吧,没关系,没关系
We let people rob us, no problem.
抢我们东西,没问题
And then what if they recognize you
但要是他们认出了
with ten million dollars on your head?
你这被悬赏了上千万美金的脑袋怎么办
What stops them from saying,
有什么是能让他们闭嘴不说
"I know where he is."
"我知道他在哪"呢
Back to your room.
回你的房间去
Go. Let's go. Let's go.
回去,走吧走吧
Where you go?
你要去哪里
Somewhere else.
别处
Do you have money?
你有钱吗
I need money.
我需要钱
Dinero?
钱
Dinero! Do you have any?
钱,有吗
Don't go.
别走
I can't stay here.
我不能待在这里
Hey, stop there.
站住别动
You stop!
不许动
I'm going out.
我要出去
I need to leave.
我要离开
Go out there.
要去那边
I need to get out of here.
我要离开这里
Where?
去哪儿
Where you think you go?
你想去哪里
Out.
出去
Out... out where?
去哪里
To the next place.
下一个地方
I've been taken from one place to the next.
我被别人转来转去
From here to there to here...
今天这里明天那里
You were nearly killed.
你差点死了
I can't stay here.
我不能待在这里
Why?
为什么
It's...
因为
it's not good enough?
这里不够好吗
No, I didn't mean that.
不,没这个意思
Not, not good enough for you?
你嫌这里不好吗
Oh, I guess it's because of that-that thief?
是那个小毛贼的原因吗
He... he upset you?
让你伤心了吗
Look...
好吧
I appreciate all you've done for me, okay?
感谢你们为我做的一切
But I'm better now.
但我恢复了
What does that mean?
你什么意思
Means I can make it on my own.
我意思是自己扛得住
I just need to get to the next place.
只想去下一站
There's no next place.
没下一站
What? There has to be.
什么,肯定有
No.
没有
Does Carrie know I'm here? Does she?
卡莉知道我在这里吗
No one can know.
没人知道
We have to tell her.
我们得通知她
I call her on the phone?
让我给她电话吗
No, I didn't mean that.
我不是那个意思
Or better yet, or better yet,
或者再好点
a postcard then? Or we just call the CIA,
寄张明信片,要么干脆打给中情局
they give us $10 million-- split it, eh... even Steven?
让他们出一千万咱分了,两不亏欠
I tell you last time,
最后一次告诉你
where you are, Carrie doesn't want to know.
你在哪儿,卡莉也不想知道
This is it for you.
你好自为之
End of the line.
就此打住
El Nino thinks you're an ingrate.
厄尔尼诺认为你忘恩负义
I assured him you're just confused.
我说你只是一时糊涂
But he's right, you know.
但他说对了
This is your home.
这是你的家
It isn't easy to accept--
我知道这不好接受
believe me, I know.
相信我
It's not how you pictured yourself.
其实并不是你想的那样
You weren't planning this.
这不怪你
There must be some mistake, and on and on.
时不时肯定有误会
Those voices in your head are not your friends right now.
现在你脑海中的声音绝非你的朋友
You have to make them go away.
你得把它们驱赶走
The Germans who invented it...
研发这个的德国佬
had a special name for a medicine
给它起了个别致的药名
powerful enough to do just that.
包治你这问题
"Hero-isch."
叫"英豪剂"
"Heroic."
"英豪"
The drug is.
就是这药
So you don't have to be.
所以你就不必忍了
Get out.
走开
Come, Paco.
帕克你来
Come, come.
过来
I slept six whole hours yesterday.
昨天我美美睡了六个小时
I can't remember the last time that happened, so...
上次都不知道什么时候了,所以...
Yeah, all things considered, I feel pretty damn lucid.
总而言之,我头脑非常清楚
And you're drinking enough water?
水喝得够多吗
I think so.
够了
Any headaches?
头疼吗
They'll go away.
慢慢就好了
This isn't my first time acclimating to lithium, you know?
这不是头回试锂盐剂了
Dizzy spells?
拼错过字吗
One or two.
一两个吧
Nothing unbearable.
没有太离谱的
I was wondering if you could tell Saul Berenson
你能不能告诉索尔·贝伦森
how much better I'm doing.
我现在好多了
What... makes you think I'm in touch with Saul Berenson?
你为什么觉得我和索尔有联系
We both know who you're writing those notes for.
你我都知道你这是写给谁的
You think I'm reporting back to the CIA?
你认为我为中情局做事吗
I know you are.
当然了
And that's fine.
不过没事
Just...
就希望
tell Saul I'm sorry I fucked up.
你告诉索尔我很抱歉搞砸了
It won't happen again.
不会有第二次的
What do you mean you fucked up?
搞砸了是什么意思
I mean... I went off my meds.
就是... 我没吃药
Clearly, that was a bad idea.
显然是我不对
You told Dr. Harlan your meds dulled you.
可你和哈伦医生说吃药使你思维迟钝
Well, maybe that's not such a bad thing.
可能也没那么严重
This is quite the sea change for you.
那可算脱胎换骨了
After three weeks in here, it's...
在这里住了三个星期,现在...
hard to hold on to any grudges.
怨气再大也消了
So Saul did you a favor putting you in the hospital.
所以你觉得索尔送你进医院是帮你
Yes.
没错
Removing you from a delusional relationship
打破了你与恐怖嫌犯之间
with a suspected terrorist, no less.
妄想出来的关系
That was his testimony, wasn't it?
这是他的证词,是吧
It was.
是的
You're saying that was the right thing to do?
你说那是该做的事
Yes.
是的
And you honestly believe that?
那你真的相信吗
Carrie...
卡莉
I want you to answer truthfully.
我希望你诚实回答
I want you to recover.
我希望你康复
From what?
我可没病
We both know I'm not here because I'm crazy.
我们都清楚我来这不是因为疯了
I'm here because they don't know where else to put me.
我来这是因为我无处可去
No one said you were crazy. Well, no one had to.
没人说你疯了,不用说
I'm in a fucking psych ward.
我这是在该死的疯人院呢
Look...
听着
the sooner I can talk to Saul, the sooner I can go home
我越早和索尔谈,越早能回家
and you can go back to doing something useful with your life.
你也能做点更有意义的事
W-What are you writing?
你在写什么
I was out of line just then.
我刚刚失言了
I'm sorry. I...
抱歉,我...
You want to earn your visiting privileges,
你想争取探访权
you'll have to be a bit more cooperative than that.
就得合作点,而不是刚刚那样
I know.
我知道
And then there's the question of the efficacy of your medication.
下面是关于你药效的问题
All right, I'm sorry, I just...
好吧,我很抱歉,刚刚...
Will you please tell Saul that I'm better?
你能告诉索尔我好些了吗
They see you.
他们看到你了
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
I have to.
我必须这么做
No...
不
He know. He know.
他知道了,他知道了
He know what happened.
他知道你要干什么
Listen. Stop.
听我的,住手
Please...
快住手
I can't stay here.
我不能留在这里
I can't.
我不能
I have to leave.
我必须走
I have to go out there.
我必须出去
I can't live here.
我不能住这里
It's not safe out there for you.
可外面不安全
You're safe in here.
你在这里才安全
Aqui.
留下
No aqui.
不能留下
I'll die here.
待这里会死
No place to go.
你没地方可去
There is a place.
有个地方可以
There is.
有了
There is...
有个地方...
there is somewhere to go.
有个地方可以去
No. My father say...
不行,我父亲说...
There is a place.
有地方可以去
The mosque.
那座清真寺
Will you help me?
你能帮我吗
Well, well...
瞧啊
that's really quite something.
还真像回事儿
Is that a little balcony?
是个小露台吗
It is, yeah.
是的
It's just darling. Thanks.
真不错,谢谢
Mike, Sarah-- come look at this.
迈克,萨拉,过来看
Isn't that lovely?
是不是很棒
Look at all the detail.
看看这手艺
Can I use the restroom?
能去下厕所吗
Of course.
当然
Jim, why don't you put some paint on that?
吉姆,给它上点颜色吧
Carrie, are you in here?
卡莉,你在里面吗
Yeah, I'm fine... What, what...
是,我没事,怎么
I needed to get out of there.
我得出去了
...what happened? Are you all right?
怎么回事,你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine. You're...
我没事,你在...
I just had to get out of there. - ...bleeding.
我只是想出去,流血
What?
什么
Oh, shit.
靠
Honey, if you are hurting yourself, I need to know.
亲爱的,如果你自残,不能隐瞒
No, I said I'm fine.
没有,我说了我没事
I know, Carrie, what you said.
卡莉,我知道你说没事
Let me see.
让我看看
Look, I had a bad moment-- that's all.
我只不过有点情绪
I'm-I'm taking my lithium.
我有服锂盐(抗躁狂药)
I'm going to group.
我有参加小组活动
I'm doing everything that's asked of me.
要求我做的我都有做
I'm... Okay. Okay.
我要...没事,没事
That's it. That's it.
别说了
Okay?
好吗
That's all right.
没关系
It's all right now.
现在没事了
Okay, that's okay.
好,没事了
Please don't tell.
别告诉他们
Okay.
好的
Good afternoon. Good afternoon.
下午好,下午好
Be careful out there. Yeah, sure.
出去小心点,当然
So promise me this will not happen again.
向我保证再也不会这样了
I promise.
我保证
Because, if it does... It won't.
因为你再这样... 不会了
I was just frustrated.
我刚刚只是有点崩溃
Okay. When I get frustrated,
好吧,我要崩溃的时候
I take a deep breath and I count to ten.
我会深呼吸,然后数十下
Hey, Carrie, keep your head up.
卡莉,别垂头丧气的
It's not like they're going to forget you in here.
又不是他们把你忘在这里了
Someone's already come by to check on you.
已经有人来看过你了
Who? I'm not sure.
谁,我不知道
What, you didn't get his name?
什么意思,你没问他叫什么吗
Nope. He didn't say.
是的,他没说名字
He asked about you, how you're doing.
他问起你,问你怎么样了
We don't tell 'em anything.
我们什么也没告诉他
Well, if he comes again, let me know.
如果他再来,告诉我
I need to see him.
我得见见他
Okay, as soon as you're granted visiting privileges...
可以,一旦你争取到了探视权
No. Sooner than that.
不行,得尽快
It's Saul. Has to be.
是索尔,一定是
Okay, honey,
好了,亲爱的
let's get you back to group, okay?
我们回去吧,好吗
Will you promise me?
你能答应我吗
Carrie, I've already risked my job once.
卡莉,我已经拿工作冒过一次险了
And this is the last favor I'll ask. I mean it.
这是我最后一次请你帮忙,真的
People see you.
有人看着你呢
They know.
他们知道
Oh, the Imam won't turn me in.
那个伊玛目不会害我的
He'll help me.
他会帮助我
I'm a Muslim.
我是个穆斯林
Me...
我
me Muslim.
我是穆斯林
See? Refuge.
看到没,避难所
Refugio.
避难所
Perfect.
很好
Take me with you.
带我一起去
What? No.
什么,不行
You can't leave me here.
你不能把我留在这里
No, I can't take you with me.
不行,我不能带你去
No, I...
不
Oh, God, I'm sorry.
天啊,对不起
I can't.
不行
I can't. I...
真的不行
I'm sorry.
对不起
Someone's here to see me.
有人来看我了
I need an elevator key.
我要电梯的钥匙
If you could just wait in the rec room.
你去娱乐室等等吧
No, I have a visitor. I have to see him.
不行,有人来看我,我必须见他
You're still not on the list.
你不在名单上
Please? He's waiting for me.
求你了,他在等我
I need you to calm down.
你得冷静点
I am calm.
我很冷静
Where's Abby?
艾比呢
She's on break.
她在休息
Well, will you go get her?
你能去找她来吗
Because he's going to leave soon.
他很快就要走了
Okay, now, let's talk about this.
好吧,咱们来聊聊
Jesus. Where the fuck is Abby?
天呐,艾比去他妈哪了
What's going on here? Oh, thank God.
怎么回事啊,谢天谢地
Someone's here to see me. He's downstairs.
有人来看我了,他就在楼下
All right, all right.
好了,好了
I-I'll handle this.
我来处理吧
We'll take her back to her room.
我会带她回房间去
Come on. Let's go.
走吧
It's Saul.
是索尔
I saw him through the window. Keep your voice down.
我在窗口看到他了,小声点
You're not a Muslim.
你不是穆斯林
You are a terrorist.
你是个恐怖分子
No, no, no.
不不不
Don't! What are you doing?
不要,你要干什么
Saul?
索尔
Saul?
索尔
Hi.
你好
Who are you?
你是谁
Paul Franklin.
保罗·富兰克林
What happened to your head?
你头怎么了
Uh, I-I fell. Did Saul send you?
摔了一跤,索尔派你来的吗
No. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't approve of my being here.
不是,我确信他不会同意我来这里的
I'm an associate at Bennett, Parr and Hamilton.
我是本尼特,帕尔和汉莫尔顿事务所的律师
We're a law firm.
我们是家律所
Yeah, I know. I've heard of you.
我知道,听说过你们
Is there anywhere we could speak a little more privately?
能找个地方让我们私下谈谈吗
It wasn't his fault, dad.
不是他的错,爸爸
It wasn't his fault. Enough, enough.
不是他的错,够了,够了
It wasn't his fault.
不是他的错
Esme.
艾斯米
I told you, don't leave.
我告诉过你了,别走
But you go.
可你偏要走
This... this is what happens.
这就是下场
We all get trouble.
我们都有麻烦了
So now you stay here.
现在你就给我待在这儿
Here, between these walls.
待在这间屋子里
This is your new home.
这里就是你的新家
You will eat here, sleep here, shit here, die here.
你就在这儿吃喝拉撒直到老死
Carrie won't save you.
卡莉不会救你
No one will.
没人会救你
Understand?
明白了吗
Do you understand me?
听明白我的话了吗
Yes.
明白了
And you stay away from my daughter.
还有,离我女儿远一点
You stay away.
离她远点
Fucking lunatic...
死疯子
Been a naughty boy.
真是个小淘气
Naughty, naughty boy.
淘气啊,真淘气
I heard you had a difficult hearing.
听说你的听证会不太顺利
"Difficult" doesn't really cover it.
何止是"不顺利"
So we both know you could be here for quite a while.
你我都清楚你还要在这里待一段
One of our partners would like to meet with you.
我们的一个生意伙伴想见见你
Well, he knows where to find me.
那就让他来找我
I don't think you understand.
你没理解我意思
I'm talking about getting you out of here.
我是说把你弄出这里
You could do that?
你能把我弄出去
Why would you want to help me?
你为什么要帮我
As I said, I'm here on behalf of a partner.
刚才说了,我来这里是受人之托
And what does he want?
他想要什么
Simply to talk to you.
就想和你谈谈
About?
谈什么
Whatever it is,
无论谈什么
it's important enough that he sent me.
都足够重要到派我过来
Look, I know how that sounds.
我知道这听起来有点夸张
In your position, I'd be paranoid, too.
换我也会疯掉
You don't know the first thing about my position.
首先你对我的处境一无所知
I know you don't belong here.
我知道你不该关在这里
That you're not actually crazy.
其实你并没有疯
And I know you want nothing more
我还知道你最想做的事
than to get out and go home.
就是离开这里回家
Carrie...
卡莉
I'm on your side.
我是站在你这边的
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I'm just... I'm trying to remember
我只是...在努力回想
where I've heard that line before.
以前从哪儿听过这句鬼话
What line?
什么鬼话
"I'm on your side."
我站在你这边
I know what you're doing.
我清楚你在做什么
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I mean I'm a case officer.
我是名情报官员
I used to recruit assets for a living.
以前我就以招募线人为生
This isn't like that.
不是你想的那样
Isn't it?
不是吗
No, you think I'm vulnerable. Not at all.
你觉得我现在很脆弱吗,才不是
No, worse than that.
是的,比那还糟
You think I'm weak,
你觉得我不堪一击
and maybe, with just the right incentive,
也许在适当的激励下
I'll turn against the people who did this to me.
我会反抗对我做出这些事的人
Well, I'm telling you no.
我告诉你,这是不可能的
So whoever the hell it is you're working for--
所以无论你他妈的是替叙利亚人
the Syrians, the Israelis, the Iranians--
以色列人,还是伊朗人工作
you tell them that.
告诉他们
You tell them I would rather die in here.
告诉他们我宁愿死在这里
You're not seeing this clearly.
你显然还没明白
Yeah, which part did I get wrong?
是吗,我哪里说错了
Meds.
药
Carrie?
卡莉
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I need my meds.
我得吃药
What are we going to do with you?
我们该拿你怎么办
I can't stay here.
我不能待在这里
Of course you can.
你当然可以
It's like the hole in Iraq.
这里和伊拉克的地牢一样
I can't do it again.
我经受不住再来一次
Well, I'm sure you'll find a way.
我相信你能想办法适应的
Everywhere you go,
你所到之处
other people die,
都有人丧命
but you always manage to survive.
但你总能苟延残喘
Have you noticed that?
你有没有发现
You're like a cockroach,
你就像只蟑螂
still there after the last nuclear bombs go off.
从最后一颗核弹爆炸活到现在
You belong here.
你属于这里
Am I right?
我说对了吗
Come on.
快点