苏琪,是我
Sookie. sookie, it's me.
苏琪,苏琪,是我
Bill. you all right?
比尔,你没事儿吧
Come here.
有我呢
Get your fuckin' hands off me!
快他妈的放手
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I was making sure sookie got home safe.
我来看看苏琪是否安全到家
The door was open. what are you doing here?
门开着呢,你在这里干什么
Bill, it's okay. let him go.
比尔,没事,放开他
Sookie?
苏琪
What happened?
发生什么事了
You get any prints off that drawer?
你从抽屉上取到指纹了吗
Nothing plain.
没有
Think we got a partial on the sink, though.
不过水槽里好像留下一点点
Why don't you go upstairs and lie down.
干嘛不到楼上躺会儿
They're gonna be in there a while.
他们要在这儿待一会儿
As soon as we find anything, I'll-I'll let you know.
有任何发现的话我会立刻通知你
Oh, shit. I got blood on my boots.
他妈的,我靴子上沾上血了
I'm gonna be sick.
真恶心
Pull it the fuck together.
这些鬼东西都凑一块了
Do your job. no wonder they don't respect you.
好好干活,怪不得他们都不尊重你
Cut her up real good, must be 30 stabs.
手段可真毒辣,肯定扎了30刀
Throat's wide open. holy hell, we've got ourselves a serial killer.
喉咙开了个大口,见鬼,来了个连环杀手
-lynn and the grandkids to the lake for the weekend.
林恩和外孙们这周末要去湖边
Poor woman stuck raising these bat-shit
可怜的女人都用来养活那些该死的吸血鬼了
Crazy stackhouse kids didn't deserve this.
斯塔克豪斯家的孩子们不该遭这样的罪
Sookie?
苏琪
Maybe I could use a little air.
也许我该出去透透气
So I should never have left you alone, and I lost my temper.
我不应该把你一个人留下,我不该发脾气
And I shouldn't have.
更不该
Do you think you could apologize to me some other time?
能不能改天再跟我道歉
I just...
我只是...
Whatever you need, anything I can do, you know I'm right here.
不管你需要什么,只要我能办到,我都会竭力帮助你
I know.
我明白
Thank you.
谢谢
-hold you, make it better I'm the one. so sorry.
抱着你感觉会真妙,我是你的另一半,真抱歉
Sorrowful. soft skin.
真可怜,细滑的皮肤
I said another time, sam.
我说了改天,山姆
Okay.
好吧
What happened to bill?
比尔怎么样了
I'll go get him.
我去找他
Thank you.
谢谢
She's asking for you.
她在找你
There something you wanna say to me?
你有什么想跟我说的吗
I want you to stay away from her.
希望你以后离她远点
You know? sookie doesn't take kindly to people making decisions for her.
你知道吗,苏琪不喜欢别人替她拿主意
You don't need to tell me who sookie is.
用不着你告诉我苏琪是怎么样的
I know who she is.
我了解她
I've known a long time.
很久前就知道了
Then you also know that this is neither the time nor the place for you to.
那你也该知道,此时此地
Mark your territory.
不是让你来划地盘的
There's a woman lying dead downstairs.
楼下还有个女人死在那里
She wouldn't be there if it weren't for you.
要不是因为你,她就不会死了
Anything happens to sookie, I promise...
要是苏琪有个三长两短,我一定会
I'll be sharpening a stake with your name on it.
我会削尖木桩写上你的名字(木桩钉入吸血鬼心脏可致其死)
Looks like she put up a hell of a fight.
看起来她死前搏斗了很厉害
See those defensive cuts on her hands?
看她手上这些自卫的砍痕
Straight to the bone?
都已经砍进骨头了
Oh. hardcore.
强悍的杀手
Psycho son of a bitch.
变态狗娘养的
Going after her all the way that way.
就那样一直追杀她
Just about the sickest thing I ever seen.
大概是我见过的最恶心的案子了
Nah.
不
I've seen worse.
我还见过更糟的
There was a murder about six years ago.
六年前有个杀人犯
Lady snapped.
断头女士
Blew her husband's head off while he was watching the game.
她丈夫看球赛的时候砍掉了他的头
Big chunks of brain all over the tv.
大块的脑浆溅到了电视机上
Why'd she do it?
她为什么那么做
I guess she wanted to watch something else.
我想她可能是想换台
How the hell would I know, andy?
我怎么可能搞得懂,安迪
People don't murder 'cause they're right in the head.
正常的人不会杀人
I told you we never should have released jason stackhouse.
我就说不该放了杰森·斯塔克豪斯
Now, come on. this is his grandma we're talking about.
拜托,这可是他的奶奶
You think that little pervert ain't capable?
你认为那个小色狼不会这么做
Well, adele did bring the fang into a church.
是阿黛尔把那吸血鬼带进的教堂
Sure that ruffled more than a few feathers.
肯定那也惹毛了不少人
If he didn't do it himself.
如果不是他自己干的
But vampire bill said vampire bill?
但是吸血鬼比尔说,吸血鬼比尔
You on a first-name basis with that bloodsucker now?
你现在竟然对那个吸血怪物直呼其名
These things are crafty.
这些东西都很狡猾
They've killing long enough to know how to cover am I interrupting?
他们杀人众多已经精于掩盖自己的行径,没打扰你们吧
Wow! mr. compton, this, uh...
呃,康普顿先生,这个,呃
Official crime scene. you can't be in here.
这是凶杀案现场,你不能到这里来
It's all right, andy.
没事儿,安迪
I suspect vampire bill's been around a dead body or two before.
我估计一两具尸体对吸血鬼比尔可是小意思
Isn't that right, sir?
对吧,先生
Friend of yours, wasn't she?
她是你朋友,对吗
Yes. I suppose she was.
对,我想她是的
We got couple more questions for you. you mind?
我还有几个问题,你不介意吧
No. not at all.
不,问吧
Sookie tells us you were here when she found the body. is that right?
苏琪说她发现尸体的时候你也在,对吗
I arrived a few moments after.
我是之后到的
Kind of late to be making house calls.
这时候拜访别人家貌似有点晚啊
All right.
好吧
I guess she don't sleep, huh?
大概是她不用睡觉的,对吗
They sleep. just not at night.
他们也睡觉,不过不是晚上
So you make a habit of visiting miss
所以你就养成了
Stackhouse in the middle of the night?
午夜造访斯塔克豪斯家的习惯
We had certain personal matters to discuss.
我们有些私人问题要讨论
After you left my home,
你们离开我家之后
I was waiting for her to return from her engagement.
我一直在等她约会完回家
When I heard her car in the drive, I came across the cemetery.
听到她车子开回来的声音,我就穿过墓地
You're saying you heard a car coming from clean across the cemetery?
你是说你隔着墓地就能清楚听到车子开过的声音
Heightened senses are a common side effect of our condition.
灵敏的感官是我们的特点
But you didn't see or hear any other vehicles coming from the house?
你有没有看到或听到其他的车辆从这出去
Something like a truck maybe?
比如卡车
No.
没有
Bud lot of folks wouldn't be too keen on a vampire moving in next door,
大多数人还是不太喜欢跟吸血鬼做邻居的
But adele stackhouse...
但阿黛尔·斯塔克豪斯...
She welcomed you with open arms, didn't she?
她非常热烈欢迎你来,对吗
She was very gracious, yes.
她很亲切和善,是这样的
So...
所以...
Maudette pickens, dawn green, adele stackhouse,
马蒂·皮肯斯,唐恩·格林,阿黛尔·斯塔克豪斯
They were all very gracious to your, uh, people.
她们都对你们很和善
That's just about the one thing they had in common.
这就是她们几个唯一的共通点
Now, is that one hell of a plus-size coincidence or what?
那这些仅仅是超级大巧合还是别的呢
I don't believe so. no.
我不这么想,不是这样
Excuse me?
什么意思
I suspect whoever did this is targeting women who associate with vampires.
我怀疑这个人的目标是那些与吸血鬼交往的人
You can't be serious.
你不会当真的吧
Adele stackhouse? and a vamp?
阿黛尔·斯塔克豪斯,和一个吸血鬼
Oh, I don't think sookie's grandmother was the intended victim.
苏琪的奶奶可能不是预期的目标
I should probably call jason.
我也许应该给杰森打电话
Oh, I could do it if you like.
要不我来替你打吧
Thank you.
谢谢
This is stackhouse. know what to do.
我是斯达克豪斯,我想你知道该怎么做
To leave a voice message...
语音留言请...
Bill, what's going on?
比尔,怎么样了
They are about to move your grandmother.
他们待会儿会把你奶奶送走
Sookie, you might wanna go sleep at a friend's.
苏琪,今晚你最好睡在哪个朋友那儿
someplace less isolated.
我指的是更安全的地方
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不会去
Sookie, perhaps no this is my house.
苏琪,也许...不,这儿是我的家
I'm staying right here.
我就呆在这儿
Turn her there. all right. coming through.
掉个头,好的,过来
Please, god. hope she didn't recognize me at that vampire bar.
上帝,希望当时在吸血鬼酒吧她没注意到我
I look different, it was dark,
当时很黑,我也打扮得不一样
And...dumb luck you're not
而且...真是傻人有傻福
in that bag right now, screwing that vampire.
搭上吸血鬼却还好好活着
You could be next.
下一个兴许就是你
I'm truly sorry about your grandmother.
对你祖母的事我感到非常遗憾
Are y'all done in there? 'cause I'd like to clean up.
你们忙完了吗,因为我想将屋子打扫一下
If that's all right.
如果可以的话
All right, then.
好吧
You call us at the first sign of anything.
一有情况就马上打给我们
Keep an eye on her. I will.
照顾好她,我会的
They are right. you should not stay here.
他们说得对,你不该呆在这儿
I agree.
我同意
You can have my trailer. I... I'll sleep at the bar.
你可以住我的房间,我到酒吧去睡
I'm as safe here as anywhere.
呆在这儿对我来说再安全不过了
Besides, I got both of you to protect me, haven't I?
而且,还有你们两个保护我,不是吗
Sookie...
苏琪...
I have to go.
我必须得离开
Of course.
当然
It's almost dawn.
天快亮了
And I will come back. later.
我很快会回来的
I can take it from here.
我会在这儿守着她
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
Go.
走吧
Uh, there's an extra mop round back.
后面还有一把拖把
Would you mind getting it for me?
能帮我拿过来吗
Sookie. gran took a lot of pride in her home.
苏琪,奶奶一向对她的房子引以为傲
She wouldn't want anyone to see it like this.
她不想让别人看到它这模样
Oh. hey, that looks great.
看起来真不赖
Why don't you...why don't you put it in the kitchen.
你就把它...把它放厨房去吧
It was so sad.
太让人伤心了
That stackhouse girl hasn't come out of the kitchen.
斯达克豪斯家的姑娘一直不从厨房出来
I heard she hasn't cried a single tear.
我听说她连一滴眼泪也没掉
You know she's been going around with that vampire.
你知道她跟那个吸血鬼来往甚密
Oh,uh, mrs. fortenberry, you shouldn't have.
佛顿拜里太太,你不必这样费心的
You poor child.
可怜的孩子
I am so sorry for your loss.
对你奶奶的去世,我很遗憾
That's very kind of you.
谢谢你能这么说
Um...gran often talked about you, so...
奶奶在世的时候常谈起你...
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, 'cause nothing says I'm sorry
对,好像没有比奶油焗金枪鱼
like a tuna cheese casserole.
更能表达"我很遗憾"的心情了
Another one?
又一个
I ain't seen jason. is he here yet?
我没看到杰森,他在这儿吗
How the hell should I know.
我怎么会知道
I ain't his keeper.
我又不是他的保姆
Bitch.
婊子
Adele was just an angel sent from heaven.
阿黛尔就象来自天堂的天使
Too good for this world.
再没这样的好人了
We're all gonna miss her so much.
我们都会非常想念她的
Heard they almost cut off her head.
听说她的头差点被割下来
I don't see any blood.
但我怎么没有看到一点血迹
I should have gotten here sooner.
真该早点来的
Maybe I should have brought my red velvet cake instead.
也许我该送红丝绒蛋糕来
Excuse me.
抱歉
Oh, sookie.
苏琪
I just can't believe it.
我简直无法相信
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I'm fine, arlene. thanks for coming. of course.
我很好,艾琳娜,谢谢你能来,没什么
It's the least I could do.
这是应该的
Oh. you poor thing.
可怜的孩子
I can't imagine what you're going through.
真不能想象你现在受的什么罪啊
Now, if you need help with moving or anything at all...
如果你搬家或是其他什么的需要帮忙...
Uh, I'm... am I moving? I'm not moving.
搬家?我不搬家
But, honey. with it happening...
但亲爱的,发生了这些...
Right here.
就在这间屋子
I have far more good memories
我对这间屋子的美好记忆
of this kitchen than bad ones.
远多于那些不好的
Oh, what a good way to look at it.
你真是想得开
You know, you really are smarter
知道吗,你真的比他们口中所说的
than anyone gives you credit for.
还要聪明得多
Oh, sweetie. I didn't mean it like that.
亲爱的,我不是那个意思
Maxine fortenberry, you put that pie down right now!
玛克辛·佛顿拜里,马上给我把那个派放下
Come here. she's losing it.
过来,她好像失控了
This is gran's pie!
这是我奶奶做的派
Well, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I was just making some room.
我只是想腾出点空间
Poor girl is crazy as a bedbug.
这个可怜的女孩疯了
We all know you killed your grandmother.
我们都知道你杀了你的奶奶
After I spent all morning making this casserole.
我花了整个早上做的焗菜
that she would even show her face to everybody.
她会在大家面前露出她的真面目的
If y'all excuse us.
抱歉,请大家让让
I need sookie upstairs.
我想让苏琪上楼呆会儿
Just give us a little girl time.
给我们一点女生时间
Come on, lafayette!
来吧,拉法耶
I shouldn't have lost it like that.
我不该象那样失控的
Don't you feel sorry for yelling at that snoopy old bitch.
别为吼了那个爱管闲事的婊子几句就责备自己
She's been sticking her nose where it don't belong for years.
多年来她闲事管太多了
say it.
说出来
I mean, if she talked any more shit
我是说,如果她的嘴里再喷大粪
she'd be shaped like a toilet.
那她就真是名副其实的马桶了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Gran's gone.
奶奶走了
She's really gone.
她真的走了
Yeah, she is.
对,是的
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
我不知道自己该干些什么
Can't even think straight.
甚至不能去想
Well, of course you can't.
当然不能
How can you, with all these circling buzzards.
那么多鸟人围着你打转,你怎么做得到
You know you're not their entertainment.
你不是他们的娱乐工具
You don't have to dance for them.
你不必为他们跳舞
You just gotta feel whatever you're feeling.
你只需要感受你的感受
I'm not sure I'm...
我不确定...
Feeling anything.
我能感受到什么
I'm just numb.
我只是感觉很麻木
Numb is good. yeah.
麻木很好,对
Numb is probably exactly what you need right now.
你现在需要的就是让自己麻木
Stop worrying about being so damn appropriate.
不用顾虑自己是否表现得当了
This is not an appropriate event.
这不是谈行为得当的时候
Thank you for getting me out of there.
谢谢你把我从那儿带出来
I haven't had a single minute of silence.
我一分钟安宁的时间也没有
Can't seem to...
似乎还不能...
Block anything out right now.
把外面的那些纷扰赶出我的脑子
You want me to tell 'em all to shut the hell up?
你想让我去叫他们都闭嘴吗
I wish it were that easy.
要是能有那么简单就好了
It is.
就有那么简单
Your wish...
很荣幸
Is my command.
你自己看着办
Oh, no. I...I don't do drugs.
不,我...我不吸毒
Sook. relax.
苏克,放松
This is not drugs.
这不是毒品
This is just a valium.
安定片而已
Well, I'll tell you what.
听我讲
Put it in your night stand, just in case you change your mind.
把它放到床头柜里,万一你改主意了可以吃
I'm gonna go and check on the circling buzzards.
我去瞅瞅那些晃来晃去的鸟人
Lafayette? yes ma'am.
拉法耶,在,小姐
Would you mind...
你能...
Taking this downstairs for me?
帮我把这个带下楼去吗
I will guard it with my life.
我会用生命守护它
Holy shit. this ain't no good.
靠,这可不太妙
Yeah, I know. I know. I'm late.
知道,知道,我迟到了
My alarm broke and I couldn't find my phone.
我的闹钟坏了,电话又找不到
Jason.
杰森
Jason.
杰森
What? what you doing here?
你,你来这儿干什么
My job. heh.
上班啊
Oh. fuck.
靠
He don't know, him?
他还不知道吧,他
Man, I am so sorry.
哥们,我很遗憾
About what?
为什么
You want me to call anyone?
要我打电话通知谁吗
Your cousin Hadley?
你堂姐哈得莉
No one's heard from her in over a year.
打她从奶奶付费的康复中心逃跑后
Since she ran away from that rehab gran paid for.
都一年多没有消息了
I don't even know how to get hold of her.
我甚至不知道怎么能找到她
What about Bill? gonna invite him?
比尔呢,去找他帮忙
Tara, he can't go.
泰拉,他去不了
No. you're right.
是的,你说的对
It's not like you've...Known a lot of vampires.
你好像对吸血鬼不太了解
Kind of takes getting used to.
还得慢慢适应
I'm not sure I'll ever get used to it.
不知道我还能不能适应
What? 'cause not everyone is as open-minded as you.
干嘛,又不是人人都能像你那么开放
Shoot me.
还是杀了我吧
You should hear the things people are saying.
你应该听听大家在说什么
I do.
我听到了
Bill did not kill my grandmother.
比尔没杀奶奶
Don't you get all mad at me.
别对我发火
Nobody's blaming bill...
没人怪比尔
Exactly.
真的
But didn't you tell me he had scary-ass friends?
但你不是说他的朋友们很恐怖么
Not all vampires are like that.
不是所有的吸血鬼都那样
I'd fuckin' lose it if anything happened to you.
要是你出了事,我可就活不下去了
You know that, right?
你知道的,对吧
Tara, last night was so horrible...
泰拉,昨晚太可怕了
I don't know how I would've gotten through it if it weren't for bill.
要不是比尔,我都不知道怎么挺过去
When I'm around him...
有他在身边
I don't know how to explain it exactly, but...
不知道怎么形容好,不过
It's like I almost feel normal.
好像我能感觉正常点
What the fuck?
真他娘的见鬼
Is he all right there?
他没事吧
Jason. ugh.
杰森
What the fuck?! it's your fault!
他妈的怎么回事,都是你的错
Gran is dead 'cause of you.
奶奶死了是因为你
It should have been you!
本应该是你死的
Don't you lay a hand on her!
你再碰她下试试
She's screwing a vampire, tara. a fucking vampire!
她跟个吸血鬼鬼混,泰拉,该死的吸血鬼
Yeah, well, that vampire was there for her when you weren't.
是啊,事发的时候是那吸血鬼陪着她而不是你
You ought to be ashamed of yourself!
你应该为自己感到羞耻
Is that how your grandma raised you?
你奶奶就是这么养大你的吗
To beat on your own sister?
打自己的妹妹
Look at you!
看看你吧
I don't even recognize you anymore!
我甚至都认不出来你了
Get the hell out of here.
从这个滚出去
Get out! get out!
滚,滚出去
You okay?
没事吧
Stackhouse? I need to ask you a few questions.
斯塔克豪斯,我得问你几个问题
Not now, Andy.
现在不是时候,安迪
Where were you last night? I don't know.
昨晚你在哪,不知道
I was with a girl. tara thornton?
和一个女孩在一起,泰拉·索顿
What? no.
什么,不是
Yeah, I didn't think so.
我也觉得不是
What's this one's name?
这个女孩叫什么
I don't remember her name. okay?
我忘了她的名字
I got a number.
有电话号码
I don't know what I did with it though.
但不知道放哪儿去了
Why, ain't that convenient?
怎么,那样很省事吧
What the hell is that supposed to mean, andy?
你他妈的什么意思,安迪
It's detective bellefleur.
叫我布法勒探员
And what the fuck do you think it means?
你他妈的觉得是什么意思
Are you saying I killed my grandmother?
你是说我杀了我奶奶
You's a stupid bitch. Jason Stackhouse.
你个蠢蛋,杰森·斯塔克豪斯
Jason Stackhouse tossed Andy Bellefleur
杰森·斯塔克豪斯把安迪·布法勒推出去
like he was nothing but a rag doll.
就好像他是个布娃娃
Rene makes me watch that friday night smackdown with him.
礼拜五晚上雷内让我和他一起看摔角比赛
Those men are built thicker than walls,
那些男人比墙还结实
But I ain't never seen one of 'em do that. heh.
但我没看到有人能像他那样
Well, you know, Jason? he work out a lot.
你们知道杰森的,他健身可起劲呢
He real strong.
真是壮的不得了
All right, everybody!
好了,大家伙
Sookie needs her rest.
苏琪需要休息
It's time for y'all to go now.
大家该走了
What the hell are y'all staring at?! you heard me.
干嘛都盯着我,听着
The sideshow's over. now, get.
杂耍表演结束,现在清场
Let's go! let's go.
快走,快走
We appreciate y'all coming out.
谢谢你们能来
Love you all. come on, let's go.
爱你们,快点,走吧
Let's go. thank you.
走吧,谢谢
That means you too, Sam.
你也一样,山姆
Look, I get it.
我明白
But right now she needs to be alone.
不过现在她需要单独待着
All right. well, if there's anything I can do, you call me.
行,要是有用得着我的地方,打电话给我
You're a good friend.
你真是个不错的朋友
Now get the fuck out of here. Please.
现在离开这吧,请...
All right.
好吧
Don't make me throw you all out myself,
别逼我把你们扔出去
'cause you know I will.
你们知道我说得出办得到
I heard you, Tara.
听到了,泰拉
What the fuck is it with white people and jell-o?
白人为啥那么喜欢吃果冻
I don't understand.
我真不明白
What the hell are we gonna do with all this?
我们到底要拿这些玩意怎么办
Toss it.
扔了
Sookie don't need no bad juju cooking.
苏琪不需要这些不怀好意的食物
Bad juju?
不怀好意
Way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
要留住男人的心,先要搞定男人的胃
That shit true as gold.
绝对是真理
You put some love in your food, and the folk can taste it.
带着爱的食物,人们能尝出爱的味道
Smell this.
闻闻这个
You can smell the--
你能闻到
the fear and nastiness coming off that corn bread.
玉米面包散发出他们的恐惧和卑劣
Taste just fine to me.
我尝着很好啊
See, bitch, you gonna wish you ain't did that. watch.
你会后悔这么做的,等着瞧吧
Bill.
比尔
No!
不要
Maybe I should go check on sookie.
也许我该去看看苏琪
Trust me. that child is dead to the world right now.
相信我,这孩子现在睡得像个死人一样
What the fuck?
他妈的是什么东西呀
Sookie. sookie!
苏琪,苏琪
What the hell are you doing?
你他妈的在搞名堂呀
Sookie. sookie. sookie. sookie.
苏琪,苏琪,苏琪,苏琪
Soo--!
苏
Bill, what's wrong?
比尔,怎么了
I thought...
我以为
I had a dream. that's all.
我做了个梦,仅此而已
You go back to sleep. mm. but i...
你进去睡吧,但我
You don't worry.
别担心
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
Go on.
继续睡吧
Do you they're capable of loving a person?
他们有可能爱上人类吗
Who knows what they're capable of?
谁知道他们的能力到底是什么
Lord, we gather here today to remember the life of adele stackhouse.
主啊,今天我们相聚在此追忆阿黛尔·斯塔克豪斯的一生
To celebrate the time that she enjoyed here on earth.
赞颂她曾度过的快乐时光
And to thank you for each precious moment...
感谢您带来的每个难忘瞬间
Sookie, my hand.
苏琪,我的手
Sorry. sorry.
抱歉,对不起
...by family, friends, the community.
家庭,朋友,社会
But even as we grieve, we shall be comforted...
即使我们深陷悲痛之中,也要感到宽慰
Knowing that she is at peace in the lord's kingdom.
因为此刻她正安详地在天堂
And there shall be no more death.
那里不再有死亡
Uncle bartlett, what are you doing here?
巴特勒叔叔,你来这儿干什么
She was my sister.
她是我姐姐
You haven't been part of this family in a long time.
你很久以前就不是这个家的人了
Sook, come on. give the guy a break.
苏琪,别这样,让他去吧
Sookie stackhouse has prepared a few words.
苏琪·斯塔克豪斯准备了一些话
Honey? you wanted to say a few words?
亲爱的,你想讲几句吗
S-sookie, you okay?
苏琪,你还好吗
"adele stackhouse was everything to me.
阿黛尔·斯塔克豪斯对我来说非常重要
"she wasn't just my grandmother.
她不仅仅是我的祖母
"she was my parent, my teacher and my best friend."
还是我的父母,我的老师以及我最好的朋友
Oh, please. if it weren't for you, she'd still be alive.
得了吧,要不是你,她还活着呢
What's this world coming to? vampire giving a eulogy.
何出此言呢,吸血鬼在发表吊唁吗
thought she was a good girl. guess you never know.
还以为她是个好女孩呢,人心难测哪
you oughta be in that grave. and you will be one...
躺进坟墓的那个人应该是你,你会成为...
To say she'll be missed...
我想说,对她的思念...
Just doesn't cut it 'cause...
将绵绵不绝,因为...
I can even imagine a world without her in it.
因为我无法想象没有她的世界会怎样
Sh-- she was always there, with a kind word and a hot meal...
她总会在那儿,慈祥的话语,热乎的饭菜...
And a shoulder to cry on.
还有难过时给你慰藉
Not just for me, but...
不仅仅对我,而是
Forgive me, adele.
原谅我,阿黛尔
...for everyone who knew her.
对每个熟知她的人
I never meant to hurt no one. I couldn't-- poor pathetic thing.
我并不想伤害任何人,我不能,可怜的人儿
just as nuts as nuts can be.
不过是怪人说怪话
You're sleeping with your grandmother's killer.
你和杀你祖母的凶手睡过
Woman 3: she's dead because of you.
她是因你而死的
Shut up!
闭嘴
All of you, just shut the fuck up!
统统闭上你们的臭嘴
look at her, cursing...
看看她,咒骂
this whole world's just plain crazy...
整个世界都变得疯狂了
Well.
那么
Is there anyone else who'd care to share a few words?
还有谁想上来致悼词的
I got something to say.
我有话要说
What is she doing?
她想干什么
No, mama.
不要,妈妈
Oh, my fuckin' god, girl.
我的天啊,小妞
This is about to get ugly.
又有的折腾了
I didn't know ms. stackhouse like a lot of you did.
我不像你们大家那样熟悉斯塔克豪斯夫人
But the few times I did meet her...
但就我接触过她的那几次...
She was nothing but kind to me.
她对我是那么的和蔼可亲
She was a good god-fearing woman.
她是一个善良的虔诚的女人
And when I was going through some bad things...
当我遭遇困境时
My daughter would go stay with her.
我女儿都会过去和她住
And I always knew she'd be just fine.
我一直知道她在那儿就会没事
Adele stackhouse took care of my baby when I couldn't...
阿黛尔·斯塔克豪斯替我照顾了孩子当我不能...
And I'll always be grateful for that.
我永远感激她
Sookie.
苏琪
Sookie, just hold on for a sec.
苏琪,等等
Why? so you can hit me again?
为什么,让你再打我一个耳光吗
Go ahead, tell me how it's all my fault.
继续啊,告诉我这都是我的错
Tell me how you wish it were me in that coffin.
告诉我你多想躺在棺材里的是我
I deserve it. I'm sorry.
我自找的,对不起
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Don't touch me.
别碰我
Well, I didn't mean to hurt you.
我并不想伤害你
You gotta know that.
你应该知道的
You invited uncle bartlett!
你请来了巴特勒叔叔
How could you do that?
你怎么能这么做
He has a right to be here!
他有权利在这儿
Look, I know he and gran had their problems.
听着,我知道他和奶奶之间有矛盾
But wherever they were, it don't matter no more.
但无论是什么都无关紧要了
'cause that's what family does.
因为那才是家的意义
Always forgive each other.
相互包容
You have no idea what you're talking about.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
Sookie, please.
苏琪,拜托
I mean, we're all we've got.
我是说,我们只剩下彼此了
We've got nothing.
我们什么都没有了
I was moved. very moved.
我很感动,非常感动
You know,
知道吗
You should come to our next descendants of the glorious dead meeting.
你该来参加我们的光荣烈士后代集会
That some kind of support group thing?
就像那种互助会吗
I went to one of those aa meetings once.
我参加过一个嗜酒者互诫会
It was nothing but a cult.
狗屁不是,就一邪教
Hi, baby.
宝贝儿
This is my precious daughter, tara.
这是我宝贝女儿,泰拉
We've met like a hundred times too many.
我们见了几百次了
Excuse us.
不好意思
The hell are you doing?
你在搞什么名堂
Just talking to that nice lady.
只是跟那和气的女士聊聊
Let go my arm. you're hurting me!
放开我的手,你弄疼我了
Oh, I'm hurting you?
我会弄疼你吗
That's funny.
真是搞笑
'cause the last time I saw you, you were beating my head in with a bottle.
上次我遇见你时,你还用瓶子打我的头呢
Oh, sweet jesus.
老天爷啊
You poor child.
可怜的孩子
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
You have no right to speak for that woman.
你没有权利为那人致悼词
She was more of a mother to me than you ever were.
跟你比起来,她更像是我的妈妈
She took care of me.
她照料过我
She fed me, she put clothes on me.
给我饭吃,给我衣穿
She called social services on you twice.
她因为你还打了两次电话给社保
You hated her guts. no.
你憎恨她的善良,不是的
I didn't. yes, you did.
我没有,是的,你就是
You used to call her a white devil bitch. no, tara.
你还叫她邪恶的白种贱人,不对,泰拉
That wasn't me.
那不是我
That wasn't me that said those things.
说这些话的不是我
Just 'cause you were too drunk to remember don't mean it never happened.
你醉的记不得,不表示这一切没发生过
Please, baby.
求求你,宝贝
Just listen.
听我说
All those terrible things I did to you.
我曾对你做过的所有恶行
It wasn't me who did them.
并不是我干的
I have a demon inside of me.
我身体里有个魔鬼
What? a demon.
什么,魔鬼
Living and breathing inside me.
住在我体内,与我共呼吸
Eating me up.
慢慢侵蚀着我
Don't you laugh at the devil, tara mae.
你别笑魔鬼,泰拉
'cause he's as serious as cancer.
他像癌症一样可怕
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉,我很抱歉
You have a demon inside you?
你体内住着魔鬼
Oh, fuck me. that's too good.
我靠,这太好了
It ain't funny.
这不好笑
You have no idea what I go through, wrestling with this demon.
你不知道我的苦,跟一个魔鬼搏斗着
I try and do right.
我试着把事做好
I try so hard...
我是那么努力...
But it breaks me down.
但是他把我击垮了
It poisons everything.
他毒害了我身体的每一部分
I wanna be the mama you deserve.
我想成为你应该拥有的妈妈
I can make up for everything.
我可以为任何事补偿
I can. it's not too late.
我可以,还不是太晚
But I can't do this alone.
但我不能孤身奋战
Do what?
做什么
I got to get it out of me...
我得把他赶出去...
And it's very expensive.
但代价很大
And that's why you came to this woman's funeral?
这就是你为什么来这个女人的葬礼吗
'cause you want money?
因为你想要钱?
I had nowhere else to go.
我没地方可去了
Tara. tara, please.
泰拉,泰拉,求你了
Don't walk away from me.
别离开我
I am still your mama.
我仍然是你的妈妈
I need you!
我需要你
You're all I've got.
我就剩下你了
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Sorry for you loss.
为你的遭遇感到遗憾
We're not done, stackhouse.
我们的事儿还没完,斯塔克豪斯
What?
什么?
Oh, lord.
哦,天啊
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck!
妈的
Shit!
见鬼
Fuck!
妈的
I was looking for you.
我正在找你
Well...
那么...
You found me.
你找到我了
I liked your speech.
我喜欢你的演说
What I heard of it, anyway.
就我听到的而言
Especially liked the part where you
尤其喜欢这一段
Told the whole town to shut the fuck up.
当你叫所有人闭上嘴的时候
Yeah, I'm a real crowd pleaser.
是的,我确实是个讨大众喜欢的人
I, uh-I'll walk you home.
我陪你走回去
So how about you take a bath?
你先去冲冲澡怎么样
I'll find us some stupid movie on tv.
我在电视上找些无聊的电影
Something with aliens.
找些关于外星人的
Romantic comedy then? sam, not now.
浪漫喜剧怎么样,山姆,现在不要了
I just...
我只是...
I need to be alone.
我需要单独呆一会儿
Thanks. mm-hm.
谢谢
She said she wants to be alone.
她说她想单独呆着
Well, I don't.
那么,我不要
Me either.
我也不要
Won't ever give you enough of this goddamn chicken.
你从来没吃够过鸡肉
Hey. hey, roger.
嘿,嘿,罗杰
Lady, I want the legs.
小姐,我想要吃鸡腿
You piece of shit!
你是个杂种
I'll fucking kill you.
我会杀了你
Don't worry. she says that all the time.
别担心,她一直都这么说
Come on, you gotta admit, it has a certain charm.
得了,你得承认,这儿有某种魅力
You live here?
你住这儿?
You want a beer?
要喝啤酒吗
They're warm. yeah. sure.
没冻过,好的
This is really where you live?
这就是你住的地方?
Yes, sam. this is really where I live.
是的,这就是我住的地方
You trying to make me feel bad?
你想让我感觉更糟?
No. no.
不,不
It's just...
只是
Thought you were staying with lafayette. I was.
以为你跟拉法耶住一起,我住过...
Do you know he has a webcam in his bathroom?
你知道在他的厕所里装着摄像头吗
No way I'm letting a bunch of perverts watch me pee.
我可不想让一群色鬼看着我小便
You should've told me you needed somewhere to stay.
你应该告诉我你没地儿住
Why?
为什么
So you can ride up on your white horse and save me?
这样你就可以骑着白马来救我吗
Why do you do that? do what?
你为什么这么做,做什么
Try and turn everything into a fight.
什么都要拿来斗斗嘴
Why is it so hard to just let someone be nice to you?
你为什么总是不让别人对你好
I don't know, sam.
我不知道,山姆
You think maybe I have bad self-esteem.
你觉得是我自尊过了头
Maybe it's the only way I know how to express my real feelings.
也许这是我懂得的,唯一表达真实想法的途径
Well, I should go.
我得走了
Would you relax?
放松点好不好
I was only teasing.
我只是开开玩笑
Maybe I'm sick of being teased.
也许我讨厌被人开玩笑
Stay!
留下来
Please. what for?
求你了,为什么呢
'cause I want you to.
因为我想要你留下
Well, I don't wanna play games.
我不想玩游戏
I don't want no strings.
我不想相互欺骗
I just...
我只是...
I want something real in my life.
我想要在我的生命里有些真实的东西
And you think I don't?
你觉得我不想
If we do this...
如果我们这样做...
We really did this.
实际上我们已经做过了
Holy shit. I'll take that as a compliment.
妈的,我把这话当赞扬咯
I guess I really needed that.
我想我真的需要这个
Me too. let's do it again.
我也是,再来一次吧
come back.
回来
I had to baby. I'm sorry. I love you.
我得走了,宝贝,我很抱歉,我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
I need you. I need you so fuckin' much-I guess they made up.
我需要你,我非常需要你,我猜他们和好了
Listen... I gotta go.
听着,我得走了
Wh--? what?
什,什么
It's the middle of the night.
现在是午夜
Tara, what just happened? did I do something?
泰拉,怎么了,我做错什么事了吗
It's not about you.
这不关你的事
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'll see you at work, okay?
上班时见,好吗
This feels so good!
这感觉真好
Oh, god!
哦,天啊
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Is--?
是不是...
Is something wrong?
有什么不对吗
Hi, mama.
妈妈
I knew you'd come.
我知道你会来的
Do it.
来吧
I want you to.
我想要你这么做