What you doing?
你干什么呢
Grasping at straws.
死马当活马医了
Still trying to find a way to prove your friend's been framed?
还在想办法证明你朋友是被陷害的呢
Every time I go down a path I think leads somewhere, it ends up being a dead end.
每次我以为找到线索 最终却无功而返
I used to think I had these great instincts... superpower. Now I don't know.
过去我以为我有很好的直觉 有超能力 现在我也不敢肯定了
It sounds like you got a case of writer's block, only without the whole writing part.
你现在就像个文思枯竭的作家 只是你不用写作
Maybe.
或许吧
You know, when I get struck by a block, I usually reread what I've done rather than plow ahead blindly.
当我没有灵感时我通常回过头看一下前面所写的而不是毫无头绪地写下去
Sometimes I find there'll be a little nugget of inspiration left behind.
有时候你会发现 遗漏了些小灵感
You mean start over?
你是指重新开始
I mean, when I start writing, I usually have one idea, and then in the middle, I may get another idea, and things are different.
开始写作时我总会有一个想法 但写到一半 就会有另外的想法 事情就完全不同了
So your perspective changes.
就是说你会改变视角
Exactly. When you started this investigation, what was it about?
就是这样 当你开始这项调查的时候 是关于什么的
A missing person.
一个失踪的人
Then it became a murder and then a coverup.
然后就演变成了凶杀 之后就成了掩盖罪行
If you knew that then, maybe you would have approached things differently.
如果你早就知道 你就会换种方法来处理此事
Where you going?
你要去哪
Scene of the crime.
犯罪现场
I'll drive.
我来开车
No, I'm fine.
不用 我能行
No, you're not. You haven't slept in days.
不 你不行 你已经几天没合眼了
And let's be honest, it was my idea.
而且你得承认 这可是我出的点子