手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第一季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集 现实给了我当头一棒

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Hey. Hey.
嗨,嗨
Do you have plans this weekend?
你这个周末有空吗
I'm thinking we should talk about the homework assignment.
我觉得我们还是该谈谈家庭作业
I know that you're not crazy about having me for a lab partner.
我明白你做我的实验课搭档不太爽
It's okay.
没关系
Any guy at this party
这派对上的任何一个男生
would be happy to be with me.
都会很乐意和我在一起
We've already talked about this, okay?
我们已经聊过这个了,好吗
Why are you taking Sean's car? Hanna!
你为什么要开走肖恩的车,汉娜
And you will work off the cost of repairs
你还要去肖恩妈妈的办公室
in Sean's mother's office.
做一段兼职,支付余下的修理费
What's a Golden Orchid?
什么是金兰论文大赛
It's a national competition for historical writing.
这是个全国历史论文写作大赛
More academic bling for spencer.
斯宾塞的学术成就又添一笔
I saw the way you were looking at my dad yesterday.
我昨天见到你看我老爸的眼神
I have eyes.
我不是瞎子
Find someone who's available.
找个单身男人吧
My dad isn't.
我爸是有妇之夫
Mom? There's something you should know.
妈,有一件事你必须知道
Somebody's been in the house.
有人来过这里
"A" sent this letter to my mom.
A给我妈寄了这封信
You know it's not your fault, right?
你知道这不怪你,对吧
It's your dad's mistake, totally.
这绝对是你爸的错
No, it is my fault.
不,我有责任
You did not hook up with her
又不是你跟美女勾搭
and then ask your kid to cover for you.
再让孩子帮你隐瞒
Ali said I should've told my mom right after it happened.
艾莉早跟我说过,事后就该立刻告诉我妈
Ali? Alison knew?
艾莉,艾莉森知道这事吗
Yeah, she was with me.
知道,她当时跟我在一起
So, Alison saw this Meredith person?
那是说,艾莉森见过这位梅雷迪斯
Meredith? Her name is Meredith.
梅雷迪斯,她居然叫梅雷迪斯
Ew. That's not even a cutegirl name.
我吐,这哪像个美女的名字
I'm seeing big pores and mousy roots.
听起来可是毛孔粗大,还有大龅牙
Hanna, I think it's a little too soon to joke.
汉娜,这不是开玩笑的时候
I'm sorry, but if you're gonna cheat,
我错了,不过要我说
you might as well do it with somebody
想出轨至少得找个
who deepconditions her hair occasionally.
注重保养秀发的美女吧
Here, put something in your mouth
拿着,堵住你的嘴
besides your foot.
别胡说八道了
I'm sorry. Okay?
对不起,好吗
Look, all I'm saying is that when my dad left,
听着,我只想说当时我爸离开的时候
laughing sometimes helped.
大笑帮了我不少忙
So did crying.
当然,哭也有用
My father hasn't left, guys.
我爸没离开,姑娘们
I mean, this happened over a year ago.
我是说,这都是一年前的事了
You think he's gonna leave?
你们觉得他会离开吗
Look, whatever happens, we're here for you.
听着,无论如何,我们都在你身边
Thank you guys for staying here.
谢谢你们留下来陪我过夜
I couldn't have been here alone.
我受不了一个人呆在这儿
When's your family getting back?
你家里人什么时候回来
This afternoon.
今天下午
Weren't you gonna clean off the mirror before they get here?
你不打算在他们回来之前把镜子擦干净吗
Want me to come with?
要我跟你一起去吗
We should all go.
咱们都去吧
Uh, yeah, you know what?
我想
It doesn't take four of us to clean a mirror,
擦镜子用不着四个人吧
so why don't you three go, and I'll just wait here.
要不你们仨去,我在这儿等着
Fine. You stay down here.
好吧,你就待这儿
Alone.
一个人
But make sure you lock the door.
可别忘了锁门啊
Great. You spray, I'll wipe.
算了,你来喷水我来擦
Well, the creature's back.
神秘人又来了
We should've never unblocked our phone.
我们真该一直屏蔽陌生人
Open the attachment.
快打开附件
That's us!
那是我们
Was that shot from inside your closet?
这是从你衣柜里拍的吗
"A" was watching us!
A在监视我们
Guys.
姑娘们
Check it out.
看这个
How do you not poke your eyeball?
你不会画到眼睛里去吗
What's up?
有事吗
Uh, nothing.
没什么事
Look, um...
你觉没觉得
are mom and dad acting weird with each other?
爸妈最近有些奇怪
What do you mean?
你想说什么
I mean, I don't know.
我也不知道
There's a vibe.
只是直觉
Yeah, maybe.
也许吧
Look, don't worry about it, okay?
听着,别担心,好吗
You're only gonna do one eye?
你不画另一只眼睛了吗
Is that a new Cyclops look?
这是独眼怪的新造型吗
Listen, I can take them to practice if you want
你不介意的话我可以送他们去训练
I can do it.
没事,我能送
Well, I'm done by 3:00.
我三点就下班了
I'll do it.
我来送
Should we find someone to talk to?
我们要不要找人谈谈
A counselor, therapist?
做婚姻咨询,或者找心理医生
You would feel more comfortable talking to a stranger
你觉得在陌生人的办公室里聊天
in some office than you would in your own kitchen?
比在自家厨房感觉舒服是吗
Yeah, but we're not talking, Ella.
但我们这算不上谈话啊,埃拉
Are you done with this?
你吃完没有
See you later.
回见
Bye.
See ya.
回见
All right, tell me what I need to do to make this better.
好吧,告诉我怎么做才能弥补过错
Do you want me to move out?
需要我搬出去吗
Don't make that my decision.
别把决定权推到我身上
Well, do you think it would help?
你觉得这样有助于解决问题吗
How
怎么解决
by making me deal with their confusion alone
让我独自承受孩子们困惑的眼神吗
or by making me the bad guy
还是让我看起来像
that kicked their dad out?
赶走他们亲爱的爸爸的坏人
Are they gonna be any less confused seeing
我们整天这样怄气拌嘴
us walk around here like sulky roommates?
他们就不会感到困惑了吗
We're not Hey.
我们不是,嗨
Do you want some breakfast? There's yogurt.
吃早餐吗,有酸奶
No, I'mI'm good with a granola bar.
没事,我吃麦片就行
I'm going to, uh, going to go to work.
我得去,得去上班了
I've got office hours.
上班时间快到了
Hey, good luck with that French test, sweetheart.
祝你法语考试取得好成绩,甜心
Look, Mike knows something's up.
麦克感觉出问题了
Are you gonna tell him?
你会告诉他吗
Yeah. You know, when I can.
是的,等我能说的出口时候
Okay, well, just don't wait too long.
好的,别隔太久了
It was way too hard to keep it from you for a year.
对你保守了一年秘密,真的很辛苦
I don't want to have to do that to him, too.
我不想让他也这么辛苦
A year? You've known about this for a year?
一年,你一年前就已经知道了吗
Yeah. I thought dad...
是啊,我以为爸爸
He didn't tell you that he asked me to?
他没有告诉你是他让我
Mom, I can miss first period
妈妈,如果你想聊聊的话
if you want to talk.
我可以翘掉第一节课
It's okay.
不用了
This is between me and your dad.
这是我和你爸爸之间的事
Don't worry.
别担心
Need some help?
需要帮忙吗
Oh, hi. Hey.
你好
No, no, I got it.
不,不用了,我自己可以
Um, stupid shoe.
破鞋
My mom forgot to mention the new job required a uniform, huh?
我妈妈忘记跟你讲新工作需要穿制服,是吗
No, it's cool. I like it.
没,挺好的,我挺喜欢的
Hideous looks good on me.
那丑衣服挺合我身的
Listen, I tried I know that
我本想,我知道
Sorry. What were you gonna say?
不好意思,你刚说什么
I tried to take the fall for the car.
我本想把车祸的责任揽在自己身上
You did? Why?
真的吗,为什么
I felt really bad about
我对在诺埃尔聚会上发生的事情
what went down at Noel's party,
感到很抱歉
So I told my parents I gave you the keys
所以我跟我父母说是我给你的钥匙
And I'd pay for the repairs.
而且我会付修车的钱
No. No, I should pay for the repairs.
不,不,应该是我付的
It was my fault.
那是我的错
Besides, I think working in a dentist office
而且,我觉得在牙科诊所工作
will help me with my fear.
可以帮我克服我内心的恐惧
Scared of dentists? Children.
害怕牙医吗,害怕小孩
Your mom is making me hand out
你妈妈让我给六岁大的
sugarfree lollypops to sixyearolds.
小孩子们发无糖棒棒糖
They don't bite at that age, do they?
这个岁数的小孩不咬了人吧
Look, I know that we haven't talked
听着,我知道我们从那天起
since that night
就再没说过话了
but since we are now
但既然我们现在碰见了
do you wanna talk about homecoming?
你想讨论一下返校节的事吗
I mean, do you still wanna go?
我是说,你还会想去吗
You know, with me?
跟我一起
I, uh, hadn't really thought about it.
我还没有想过这个问题
Coach has us on a lot of twoadays.
教练最近催着我们训练催得很紧
That's a lot of pressure.
压力很大
And with everything else going on, I just...
其他事情上面,我有点
Yeah, no, I get it. No, well, we
是的,我理解,不,我们
We should. Talk about it.
我们应该好好谈谈
I gotta go. That's my ride.
我得走了,我的顺风车来了
You cannot seriously think
你不会真的觉得
that a blind girl broke into my house.
是那个瞎女孩闯进了我家吧
That would take a lot more
如果真是那样,光有一个会说话的
than a talking GPS.
导航仪应该不够吧
Well, I didn't say that Jenna was alone.
也许不是詹娜一个人干的
Let's no go to the Toby place, okay?
我们别扯上托比,好吗
Why not?
为什么不
You guys think her guide dog left behind his lipstick?
你们觉得是她的导盲犬把他的口红落了吗
Yeah, do you want to ask
你可以去问问
what your lab partner was doing last night?
你的实验课搭档昨晚做了什么吗
You know, maybe he took a break from sitting on his porch
也许他从他的门廊上离开了一会
pulling the heads off of squirrels.
然后干了点小坏事
Spencer! Sorry,
斯宾塞,不好意思
ladies, I didn't mean to interrupt,
女士们,我不是有意打扰你们
But I hope you're as proud of
但我希望你们跟我一样
your friend as I am.
为你们的朋友感到自豪
Congratulations.
祝贺你
My instincts were right.
我的直觉是对的
This just makes it official.
只是这个更正式一点
What's that about?
那是什么
An essay contest.
一个论文比赛
Wait, did you win it?
等等,你获胜了吗
Aren't you gonna at least open the envelope?
你不打算打开那个信封吗
Why should she? She wins an award for waking up.
她为什么要,那个奖是提醒她该清醒了
Sodium borate.
硼酸钠
Easy. That glass beaker's made of... glass.
轻点,这烧杯是用玻璃做的
Maybe you should do it.
也许你应该来做
I've had too much coffee and not enough sleep.
我喝了太多咖啡,又没有睡足觉
Big party on a thursday night?
昨晚又有什么派对了吗
No, I slept at a friend's.
没,我睡在朋友家
What did you do last night?
你昨晚做了什么
Sat at the grill doing homework.
坐在栅格咖啡店里做家庭作业
That's where you study? Got to.
你就在那儿学习的吗,只能在那儿
Jenna listens to her lectures loudly,
詹娜把她的课堂录音放得很大声
And it messes me up.
我没法专心
She doesn't like using her headphones at home.
她在家不喜欢用耳机
Why the grill? It's not exactly quiet there, either.
为什么去栅格咖啡店,那里也不是很安静
It is if you stay late enough.
你待到够晚的话就会发现那里很安静
I close the place, like, every night.
基本每晚都是我最后一个走
So, whose house did you stay at last night?
你昨晚睡在谁家
That new girl?
那个新来的女孩家吗
Who, Maya?
谁,玛雅吗
Why would you think that?
你为什么那么想
Just figured that she's the newest member of your posse.
只是觉得她是你们姐妹淘的新成员
Has she learned the secret handshake yet?
她有没有学到你们秘密的握手方式
She's... more my friend than the group's.
她跟我比跟其他姐妹熟
Why is that?
为什么呢
She just cares about different things.
她关注的东西和别人不同
Different's good. I like different.
不同很好,我喜欢不一样
This town has too much of the same.
这个镇就是有太多相同的东西了
Hey, there.
Hey.
I've been thinking about you.
我正在想你
Uh, how are things with your family?
你家里怎么样了
They're tense and getting worse.
很紧张,而且越来越糟
Can you give me an excuse not to go home?
你可以给我点借口不回家吗
Extra credit assignment
挣额外学分的任务
or sixhour detention?
或者留校六个小时之类的
Um... i'm sorry, I actually can't stay late today.
抱歉,我今天不能待到很晚
Uh, I've got this... thing.
我还有事要做
Oh.
是吗
Well, no, it's it's not a thing.
好吧,也不是什么大不了的事
It's just a, um... thing.
只是件小事
A reading of a story.
我要读我自己写的
that I wrote.
一篇故事
You're reading it out loud?
你要把它读出来
Can I come?
我能过来听吗
You can, but if it sucks...
可以啊,不过如果读得很糟
I'm going to hurt myself.
我会很自责
You'd be a witness.
又被你看到
It could get ugly.
场面会很凄惨
You're the teacher.
你是老师
I'm the student, remember?
我是学生,别忘记了
Do you like the color?
喜欢这颜色吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. Those are for you.
这些是给你的
Butter creams.
奶油乳酪
They're your favorite, right?
你的最爱,是吧
Yeah, they were... when I was, like, seven.
算是吧,我7岁时的最爱
Thanks, daddy.
谢了,老爸
So, you finally spoke to Wren?
那你后来找任谈了吗
No, but I spoke with Mr. Sheldrake.
没有,不过我和谢瑞克先生谈过了
You didn't really think you were gonna be able
你不会真的以为你能
to keep this essay secret, did you?
守住论文这个秘密吧
Spencer, this is a coup for you.
斯宾塞,这真是招妙计啊
I mean, if the Ivies weren't onto you already
如果常春藤学校原先还不打算录取你
they are now.
现在一定会了
I'm seeing a cage match between Harvard and Yale.
我能预见哈佛和耶鲁要为你展开争夺战了
Dad, it's really not that big of a deal.
爸爸,其实没什么啦
Oh, now you tell me.
难道不是吗
Your mother's already taken out a fullpage ad
你妈妈都要在俱乐部的布告栏上
in the club newsletter.
张贴喜报了
I'm kidding. Come on.
开玩笑的,快吃吧
Have a butter cream.
奶油乳酪
I'm proud of you, Spence.
我为你骄傲,斯宾塞
At least let me brag about you tomorrow.
不过至少明天还是让我夸夸你吧
What's tomorrow?
明天有什么事
I'm taking Russell Newhoff to the club.
明天我会带罗素·纽霍夫去俱乐部
He's a potential new client.
他是一个潜在顾客
You up for playing doubles if he brings his daughter along?
如果他带他女儿来,你准备好双打了吗
Sure! Hey, you want to volley with me?
没问题,对了,想和我打排球吗
Oh, I'd love to, but...
我也想,不过
I have a bunch of calls to return,
我还有很多电话要回
And a prizewinning essay to read.
还要读一篇获奖论文
Don't forget to put it on my desk, okay?
记得放到我桌子上,好吗
Oh, dad, I you don't have to read this one.
老爸,你不必读的
It's really not one of my best.
这不是我最好的一篇
Somebody sure thought it was.
但有人肯定这么认为
They don't give these awards to people who don't deserve them.
他们不会把奖颁给没实力的人
Hello, dental office. Just a minute, please.
你好,牙医诊所,请稍等一分钟
Hello?
有人吗
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
No. No, I was just, um
不,只是
looking for a place to toss medical waste.
找个地方扔废弃医具
Must be a different floor.
我一定上错楼了
Thanks for your help.
谢谢了
I didn't think this would take so long.
我没想到要那么久
I don't mind.
没事的
I like being in school when nobody else is.
我喜欢没人的时候呆在学校里
Viscosity, elasticity, and tensile strength.
粘度,弹力还有张力
Anything else we need to cover?
还有什么要记录的吗
Maybe our noses. This stuff's rank.
也许是气味,这东西真臭
Oh, god!
我的天呐
I'm so sorry.
对不起
It's just water.
只是水罢了
Did you draw this?
这是你画的吗
It looks just like the cover
感觉就像
from this band, Circa Survive.
马戏团生存乐队的唱片封面
This is so good.
画得真好啊
You know that band?
你知道这个乐队
My cousin works at a bar on south street.
我堂兄在南街的一个酒吧工作
He snuck me into a show.
他偷偷带我去看了一次演出
Have you heard any of their new stuff yet?
听过他们的新专辑吗
It's totally...
真的是
Amazing.
太棒了
If if you're into them, there's this...
如果你很喜欢他们,我还有
other band I should turn you onto.
其他乐队推荐给你
I'll bring you a CD.
下次带张CD给你
Thanks.
谢谢
I should go.
我要走了
I'm gonna be late for swim practice.
游泳训练快迟到了
Um, Emily?
艾米丽
Yeah?
怎么了
My notebook.
我的笔记本
Oh, jeez.
我的天
I totally need more sleep.
我真是没睡醒
Or more coffee.
多喝点咖啡吧
Wanna meet up at the grill later?
待会在栅格咖啡店见吗
Sure.
"And in an instant, her life was undone.
刹那间,她的生命不再完整
Everything she'd known disappeared,
她的记忆逐渐消散
Drifting into the summer sky."
弥漫在盛夏的灿烂千阳里
Thank you.
谢谢
He doesn't suck, huh?
他读得还不赖吧
You know this guy?
你认识他吗
Yeah. He's my English teacher.
他是我的英语老师
Oh, very cool. Me and him go way back.
酷毙了,我和他老交情了
We used to sleep together.
我们以前睡在一起
Bunk beds! College.
在大学里的时候,双层床
Do you have a name, fangirl?
你叫什么名字,小粉丝
Oh, Aria. Hardy.
艾瑞亚, 哈迪
What the hell are you doing here?
什么风把你吹来了
Well, I thought I'd get some face time
我觉得有必要会会
with the president of your fan club, apparently.
你书迷俱乐部的主席,显然的嘛
You two know each other?
你俩认识吗
Yeah, well, not as well as you two know each other.
是啊,但没有你和他熟
I, uh, I heard about the bunk beds.
我听说上下铺的事了
We just met, but I'm glad I sat next to her.
我们刚认识,幸好她坐我旁边
She kept kicking me so I wouldn't snore.
不停地踢我,我才没打鼾
No, no, no, seriously,
不不,老实说
how did you know about this?
你怎么听说的这场故事朗诵会
I don't live in a cave.
我又不是山顶洞人
I saw it on the website,
我在网站上看到的
thought it was my duty to come heckle you.
觉得有责任来刁难你一下
I think I should be in a cave.
我才该进山顶洞里躲一下
Was it really that bad?
真有那么糟糕吗
No, it was beautiful.
不,文笔美极了
And that metaphor at the end?
尤其结尾的那个隐喻
That was a metaphor?
那是个隐喻吗
I thought it was really about a kid who lost her balloon.
我以为就是单纯描写一个丢气球的小孩呢
You also thought "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" was Mexican porn.
你还当《飞天万能车》是墨西哥AV呢
That's true.
那倒不假
Books aren't his thing, you know?
他跟书无缘
He used to pay me in frozen burritos to write his papers.
他曾用冰冻卷饼贿赂我帮他写论文
You know what'd be great is if you told this same lame story
要是我手里拿杯啤酒听你讲过去的糗事
while I had a beer in my hand.
就再好不过了
I'm grabbing a waitress.
我去找服务员
I didn't know he was gonna be here.
我没料到他会来
Good serve.
球发得不错
Listen, hate to interrupt, be we're kind of closed.
无意打扰,不过我们要下班了
I was supposed to shut down the courts ten minutes ago.
十分钟前我就该清场的
Seriously? Can you just give me another five minutes?
真的吗,能再延长五分钟吗
Are you practicing for a tournament or something?
你是准备参加比赛吗
No, um. No, it's just a friendly game of doubles
不,不,只是跟我爸爸还有几位客人
with my dad and some guests.
打一场双打友谊赛
Well, you and I have very different ideas of what's friendly.
那么,我们对友谊的理解真是天壤之别
That's an angry serve.
那是个愤怒的发球
Well, it's been a long week.
这周经历了太多事
Kind of been storing it up.
蓄积已久的能量爆发了
A strong slice is only half the battle.
有力的旋转球只是获胜的一半
You've got to kill it on the return, too, you know.
击回球的时候也必须下狠劲,明白吗
Well, I'm just warming up.
好吧,我只是热身罢了
So I hook up with her in the library,
我跟她是在图书馆勾搭上的
but you can't get serious
但在社科类书架下
in the sociology stacks, right?
做什么都没感觉,不是吗
So I take her back to my dorm room.
于是我就把她带回了寝室
I can't believe you're telling this story.
真不敢相信你竟然讲这件事
Let him finish. I want to hear.
让他说完,我想听
She wants to hear!
她想听呢
So, I get her back.
我就把她带回去了
You know, he's sound asleep, of course.
当然,他睡得像头猪
I get her shirt off, things are happening,
我脱了她的衣服,开始亲热
life is good, and then this geek,
生活多美好啊,就在此时这呆子
right here, starts laughing in his sleep.
就是你,开始在梦中狂笑
Now, he's done this before, but this chick,
他以前也在梦中笑过,但这女孩
she does not believe that he's asleep.
根本不相信他睡着了
Which I was.
我确实睡着了
You laugh in your sleep?
你在梦里大笑吗
Mmhmm. That's cute.
没错,真可爱
It's better than snoring.
总比打鼾好吧
Right. Uh, you were up.
没错,你准备好了吧
Ah, no. It's her turn.
不,轮到她了
Take it for me. I'm gonna grab some water.
你先玩会儿吧,我去买点喝的
Dude, you are so screwed.
兄弟,你死定了
It it's not what you think it is.
这,这不是你想的那样
Don't give me that look.
别那样看着我
I didn't pursue this. It just happened.
我也不想这样,但爱是没有理由的
And that makes it okay?
那这事就合乎情理了吗
Hardy
哈迪
Ezra, she's cute. She's smart.
以斯拉,她很可爱,也很机灵
I get it. There's no argument,
我明白,这不容置疑
but she's your student, man.
但她是你的学生,伙计
That's not how I met her. It doesn't matter.
我认识她的时候还不是,这不重要
When this is all over, she's gonna get her diploma.
你们分手后,她会拿着毕业证远走高飞
You're gonna get a pink slip and an orange jumpsuit.
而你只有一份解雇书和一件橙色的囚服
Okay, so how about this?
我有个小提议
The loser of the next game buys fries?
下场比赛,谁输了谁去买薯条
Sweet. Give it up.
很好,强烈支持
You in?
你参加吗
Thanks for this. I'm having fun.
谢谢你请我来,我很开心
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Here you go. Here, I'll go.
给你,好,我先来
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我回来晚了
Boss got chatty when they dropped the check.
他们一撤销检查,老板的话就多了
But I only ate one lamb chop.
我只吃了一块羊排
The rest are yours.
剩下都是你的
What are we looking at?
在看什么呢
The worst part of my day.
我这一天里最倒霉的事
You know, I thought it bottomed out
我本以为被一小孩吐一脸漱口水
when a kid aimed at me for a rinseandspit,
是今天最倒霉的事
But now there's an Amber.
但现在,又多了个安柏
What's an Amber?
安柏是什么
Amber is "A cheerleader at Rollins High
安柏就是罗林斯高中的一位
who loves skinny lattes."
喜爱瘦身拿铁的啦啦队长"
Here.
在这儿
See for yourself.
你自己看吧
She's cute.
长得还不错
She's trying to date Sean.
她想勾搭肖恩
She's evil.
心眼真坏
We know this for a fact?
你确定她在追肖恩吗
Well, she's suddenly become his personal driver
她突然变成了他的私人司机
and god knows what else.
难道还有其他可能吗
Driving is not dating.
开车接送并不算恋爱
Eat.
吃吧
Mom! Why are you feeding me
妈,我男朋友为了
when my boyfriend left me
一个11磅的女生甩了我
for someone who weighs 11 pounds?
你怎么还让我吃东西啊
He hasn't left you. His car's in the shop.
他又没甩你,只不过他的车还在修
So why can't he hitch a ride with someone who's not majoring in cartwheels?
他就不能找个不擅长翻跟斗的人搭车吗
I am sorry that you don't have a car of your own to drive.
你没辆自己的车,我也很遗憾
You have to talk to your father about that.
但这事你得跟你爸商量
No, thanks.
算了,谢谢
Besides, he's probably already picked one out for Kate.
再说了,他可能已经帮凯特选好了一辆
Kate? Thought her name was Isabel.
凯特,我以为她叫伊莎贝尔
That's the mother.
那是她妈妈
The girlfriend.
女友大人
The fiancee.
是未婚妻大人
He's marrying her?
他俩要结婚了吗
Yeah, I found that out
是啊,昨晚我去斯宾塞家
before I went to Spencer's last night.
之前得知的这一消息
I didn't see you this morning,
今天早上没碰到你
so I thought it'd be kind of weird to text you.
发短信告诉你又怪怪的
Yeah. That would've been weird.
是啊,相当怪
Thanks.
谢啦
Still, I'd rather hear it from you than from him.
不管怎么说,总比他亲口告诉我强
I'm not surprised. We've both moved on.
这也不意外,我俩都向前看了
Try the baguette. It's delicious.
尝尝法棍面包,挺好吃的
I saved it, just in case.
我把这个留起来了,以防万一
I'm telling you,
告诉你
that's the lipstick Jenna was putting on in the elevator.
这就是詹娜在电梯里涂的口红
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes! That's Alison's color.
当然,就是艾莉森的颜色
Same shade, same tube.
颜色和包装都一模一样
What I'm wondering is why was Jenna
我奇怪的是詹娜为何在
in an empty room for an hour?
空房间里待了一个小时
I think we should call the police.
我觉得咱俩该报警
There are fingerprints on this tube.
这支口红上有指纹
Well, yeah, ours.
对啊,咱们的指纹
Look, if we are not gonna answer any more questions,
为了避免咱们再被审问
just let me get in the office and see what I can find.
就让我溜进那间屋子找找看
Have you gotten any more emails?
你有没有收到新邮件
Not since this morning. Have you?
今早之后就没了,你呢
No. I'm just wondering.
我也没有,随便问问
Emily!
艾米丽
Hey, what are you doing here?
你怎么也来了
Uh, I was just
我是来
Hanna had a runin with Jenna Marshall today.
汉娜今天撞见詹娜·马歇尔了
Sit down.
坐吧
Emily, You know that dentist office I'm working at?
艾米丽,你知道我打工的牙医诊所吗
Well, I was going in for my shift after school,
我今天放学后去值班
and I was in the elevator. Jenna Marshall was in there.
然后在电梯里撞见詹娜·马歇尔了
She had the same lipstick Ali wore.
她的口红和艾莉之前用的一样
The exact same color.
连颜色都没区别
She had the same lipstick as Ali.
和艾莉的口红一模一样
She had Alison's lipstick.
她拿着艾莉森的口红
She was putting it on.
仔细地往嘴唇上抹
So, are all college boys like the ones in that bar?
大学男生都像酒吧里那群人那样吗
Is it possible to say hello to a guy
不打人家的头一下
without putting them in a headlock?
就不算打招呼吗
Well, maybe when you go to college, you'll...
等你上了大学,你就
find out for yourself.
能亲自一探究竟了
Okay, stop.
行啦,别这样
Did Hardy say something...
是不是哈迪说什么了
about us or about me?
关于咱俩或者我的事
No, why would he?
没有,没什么可说的
I was just having fun at a bar
我不过是在酒吧里
with a high school student.
泡高中小美眉
You make it sound so awful.
让你说的很糟糕
Well, maybe it is.
可能就是挺糟的
I mean, if you think about it
仔细想想
Well, why?
为什么
Was I acting like a high school girl?
我表现的很像高中生吗
Did I do anything to embarrass you?
还是我做了什么让你难堪了
Look, have I ever done that?
是这样吗
No, it's not about that.
不是这意思
Okay, then what is it about?
那你是什么意思
I mean, is this Hardy's problem,
到底是哈迪的问题
or is it yours?
还是你自己的问题
Where did this come from?
这事从何说起
Age is never an issue when we're together.
年龄从来不是咱俩的问题
When it's just the two of us,
咱俩单独的时候还行
but when we're out in the world, people notice.
但是在公共场合,别人总会注意到
No, Hardy noticed.
不,你是想说哈迪注意到了
Look, he's your friend,
听着,他是你哥们
and if you're okay with it,
只要你能过得了自己这关
I really doubt it's gonna bother him.
我就不信他会反对
Aria, let's get real.
艾瑞亚,现实点吧
In theory, we are a lot more wrong than we are right.
咱们两个算是离经叛道了
You wanna be real? Forget about theory.
现实点吗,那就别说大道理了
What does it feel like when we're together?
咱俩在一起是什么感觉
Good. It feels...right.
很好,感觉,合情合理
I wanna be with you.
我想和你在一起
I wanna hang out in a bar,
一起泡泡酒吧
introduce you to my friends,
把你介绍给我朋友
split a plate of fries like everybody else,
像别的情侣一样分薯条吃
but I don't think we can do that.
但我觉得我们不能那样
When I'm with you,
和你在一起的时候
I don't care about anybody else.
我可以把所有人都抛在脑后
So, are you talking yourself into this or out of it?
那你到底是想继续下去还是分手
Yes!
当然继续
Nno! Maybe.
不对,或许吧
So?
Let's review.
咱们总结一下
Look, we're here now, and it's just the two of us
现在这儿只有我们两个
and it feels good.
这感觉好极了
So let's not care together.
所以我们就别多想了
Where you going?
你要去哪儿
I have an early tennis day with my dad,
我要和我爸明早约好要打网球
And I have no idea what I'm gonna wear.
我还不知道要穿什么好
There, um, may be this boy
或许那有个小男生
Boy! What boy? Details!
小男生,什么男生,说详细点
Well, there's none yet, but I'll keep you guys posted.
还没成,但我会及时向你们汇报的
Are you Emily? No. Em?
你是艾米丽吗,不是,艾米
Someone left this for you.
有人要我把这个交给你
Pretty. Who made that?
好漂亮,谁做的
Somebody from school.
学校的同学
Well, whoever made it must like you a lot.
无论是谁做的,这个人一定很喜欢你
No, we were just talking about
没有,只是刚好谈到
this band we both like.
我们都喜欢的一个乐队而已
Is it from somebody you like back?
你对这个人也有感觉吗
Sorry. You don't have to tell me anything.
对不起,你可以什么都不说
But, Em...
但是,艾米
If there's someone in your life
如果在你的生命中
Who cares about you, then I'm happy for you.
有关心你的人,我会为你高兴的
No matter who they are.
无论那人是谁
Bye.
再见
Wait.
等等
You sure you have to go?
你确定要离开吗
Yeah. Yeah, it was so weird when I left home this morning.
对,今早离开家时,家里的气氛很怪
I'm not really sure what I'm gonna walk into.
不知道现在怎么样了
I liked having you here.
我想让你留下来
Well, I didn't say I wasn't coming back.
我没说再也不回来了
What if I cook us dinner tomorrow night?
明晚我来做饭怎么样
Oh, you cook?
你会做饭
Yeah. How do you feel about enhanced
是啊,你觉得增强版的
macaroni and cheese?
通心粉和奶酪怎么样
Uh, frightened.
很吓人
What do you mean by "enhanced"?
"增强版"是什么意思
Well, it means I'm cooking fettuccini,
是说我会用宽面来做
But I don't want you to get your hopes up.
但你不要报太大希望
Hey, champ.
嘿,冠军
How was practice yesterday?
昨天的训练怎么样
Good. I'm ready to bury them.
不错,我已经准备好灭掉他们了
Heh, yeah. You know, about that.
很好,说到这个
You might want to keep it friendly on the court, okay?
你在球场上友好点,好不好
Why does everyone think I'm unfriendly?
为什么大家都认为我不友好呢
I'm serious, Spence.
我是说真的,斯宾塞
Turns out Newhoff and his daughter
纽霍夫和他的女儿
aren't exactly Venus and Serena,
并不是维纳斯和塞丽娜
So just dial it back a bit.
所以你可以稍微收敛一点
But, dad,
但是爸爸
I was out there for five hours yesterday swatting balls.
我昨天花了5个小时练球
Well, good, then you'll hopefully be a little sore.
很好,那你可能会有点酸痛感
Are you asking me to throw the match?
你是让我放弃这场比赛吗
Spencer, I'm asking you to just look at this
斯宾塞,我只是请你把这场比赛
as a... means to an end, okay?
当做一种手段而已,可以吗
If he wins, I win. Got it?
如果他赢了,我就赢了,懂吗
Easy!
悠着点
Ah, Martha. You're here.
玛莎,你来了
Next time, just push the button.
下次,请按下门铃
Excuse me?
什么
Push the button. That tells me you're here.
按这个门铃,让我知道你来了
Okay. Since it's your first visit,
好吧,因为你是第一次来
there's some paperwork.
有些个人资料需要你填
Why don't you fill it out in my office?
进我的办公室来吧
I'm still renovating out here.
外面还在装修
Please, have a seat.
请坐
Phillip said this was your first time.
菲利普说你是第一次接受治疗
You'll be fine.
你会好起来的
Let me grab a new patient file,
让我拿一份新的病历
And we can get started.
然后我们就可以开始了
Psychotherapy.
心理治疗
You're her therapist.
你是她的心理医生
You just said her therapist.
你刚刚说她的心理医生
Martha, is there someone else joining us today?
玛莎,今天还有谁来吗
Is everything all right?
有什么问题吗
Martha doesn't want therapy.
玛莎不需要治疗
Martha has to go.
玛莎要走了
Okay, I told you something was up.
我告诉过你,事情不太对头
Can you hear them?
你听到他们吵架吗
Look, whatever it is, it's not about us.
听着,不管出了什么事,肯定跟我们无关
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
I just do.
我就是知道
Look, go get your stuff. We'll go to the library.
听着,带上你的东西,我们去图书馆
We'll study there, okay?
我们在那儿学习,好不好
Yeah, but for how long?
但是要待多久呢
Just get your stuff.
快去收拾你的东西
She lives in this town.
她住在这个镇上
I have to see her. I have to talk to her.
我和她见面,跟她说话
I befriended this woman.
我居然还对这个女人笑脸相迎
Ella, trust me.
埃拉,相信我
It is over. Trust you?!
都结束了,相信你
She means nothing to me,
她对我来说什么都不是
and I'm not gonna let Her take away from me what matters most.
我不会让她夺走我最在乎的东西
And what is it that matters to you?
那什么是你在乎的
Because clearly it is not us.
很明显不是我们
Do you want me to find another job
你想要我重新找份工作吗
teaching at a different college?
去其他大学教书
Do you want to pick up and move again?
你想要再次收拾东西走人吗
Because I will. I'll do that.
因为我会,我可以做到
Is that what iceland was all about?
我们去冰岛是因为这件事吗
Yeah. In a way, it was,
是的,某种程度上说是的
Because I wanted things to be the way they used to be with us.
因为我想要回到我们以前的生活状态
And how was that,
这算什么
me looking like a complete and total idiot because look at this.
我看起来就是一个十足的傻瓜,看看这个
Look at this stupidly happy woman
看看这个高兴的蠢女人
standing next to her loving husband.
站在她心爱的丈夫身边
What am I supposed to do with all these family photos
我该怎么处理这些在浪漫的国外旅行时
of our romantic trip abroad? Stop that! Stop it.
拍的家庭照,够了,别说了
What happened with her was a mistake.
跟她发生的事是个错误
What I know is that
我所知道的是
you used our daughter to hide this from me.
你竟然利用我们的女儿向我隐瞒这件事
How could you do that to her?
你怎么能这样对她
I don't even know who you are!
我都快不认识你了
I panicked. I thought I didn't have another choice.
我当时很怕,我以为自己别无选择
I was scared. I was afraid I would lose you.
我太害怕了,怕失去你
You just might.
那是你咎由自取
Mission accomplished.
大功告成
You have a question?
有事吗
No.
没有
We'll meet you in the lobby, okay?
一会大厅见,好吗
Did you waste your real game yesterday?
昨天的练习白练了吗
What? No, I was just off.
什么,不是,是我状态不好
No, you weren't, not when the match started.
不,你没有,比赛开始时还不是那样
Look, it's a long story.
说来话长
And it was important for our guests to win.
重要的是得让我们的客户赢
And so the only way for you to do that was for you to lose?
所以你的任务就是输掉比赛吗
What's up with that?
到底怎么回事
Did your dad ask you to do that, or...
是你爸爸让你这么做的,还是
Look, he's not always like this.
他也是不得已而为之
Whatever you say. I just I see a lot of it here.
无所谓了,这种事我见多了
Lot of what?
比如呢
People playing games...
有一些人表面上是在打球
Just off the court, you know?
其实心思都在比赛场外
Yeah.
是啊
Is there any chance you'd want to hang out sometime?
愿不愿意改天一起出去玩玩
Like, not here?
去别的地方
Yeah.
好啊
Okay.
那好
Bye.
再见
Hanna, do you want these?
汉娜,这双鞋你喜欢吗
I wore them once. They gave me a nosebleed.
我就穿过一次,性感无敌
I think they're a little too dressy for a dental office.
在牙医诊所穿这个太小题大做了吧
Well, you've got some events coming up.
你有重大活动要参加
What are you wearing to homecoming?
返校节时你准备穿什么
Mom, I don't know if I'm going to homecoming.
我还没决定去不去呢,妈妈
Of course you're going.
你当然得去
If you're breathing, you're going.
只要还活着,你就得去
What's up?
怎么了
You still haven't heard from Sean?
肖恩还没给你打电话吗
He said we'd talk, but it hasn't happened,
他说我们得谈谈,可到现在也没有下文
So I'm just giving him space.
给他留些空间吧
Don't give him too much.
不要给太多
I tried that with your father.
以前我就是这么对你父亲的
He found a woman in Maryland who graduated with honors
于是他就在马里兰州认识了一位
from William and Mary
爱打高尔夫的
and loves to golf.
威廉与玛丽学院的优等生
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道的
I googled her.
上网搜的
I'm so sorry, mom.
妈妈,对不起
No...
I'm sorry.
要说对不起的是我
I'm the last person who should be giving anyone relationship advice.
作为你最亲的人,现在才来开导你
I had too much pride to tell your father that I wanted him back.
我自尊心太强,说不出挽留你爸爸的话
And now...
所以现在
Maybe you can wear these to his wedding.
不如你穿这双鞋去参加他的婚礼吧
On the links.
高尔夫球场上的婚礼
Please tell me you have a really deep pan,
但愿你这有口深底锅
And please tell me I left my phone here.
但愿昨晚我把手机落在这了
You did.
没错
Ezra.
以斯拉
What's wrong?
怎么了
I was trying to work and it kept buzzing.
昨晚我工作时,它一直在响
I thought it was an emergency,
我觉得可能有急事
Your parents or something,
可能是你父母打来的
I looked at it, um...
所以我看了一下
Just take it.
你看看吧
Who's "A"?
A是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
How many of your friends did you tell?
你都跟谁说了
I didn't.
我没有
Cause if "A" Knows
A既然知道了
I'm thinking "B" And "C" and everybody else knows, too.
那么B和C等等所有的人也会知道
The person who sent this is not my friend.
发短信的这个人不是我朋友
You told me you were mature enough to handle this.
你说过你已经足够成熟,可以处理这些事了
Do you know what would happen if the school board or anybody...
这事要是被校董会知道了怎么办
I didn't tell anyone. You have to believe me.
我跟谁都没说,你得相信我
Well, I don't.
我不信
Just go.
你走吧
Go!
走吧
Now.
马上走
Hey, there.
嘿,你好
Still looking for that trash chute.
还在找垃圾管道吗
Uh, no, I left something at my desk this morning.
不是,我今早把东西落在桌子上了
Excuse me.
不好意思
Yeah.
你好
How much does he want?
他要多少钱
For two tickets?
两张票吗
I didn't pay that much to see Lionel Richie
就算莱昂纳尔·里奇(歌手)没过气
when he was Lionel Richie.
我也不会花这么多钱去看
Hanna?
汉娜
Hi.
你好
Are you, uh, working today?
你今天上班吗
Um, I didn't, yeah. What are you doing here?
不上,你在这干什么呢
My mom left some insurance papers on the desk.
我妈妈把保单落在桌子上了
They won't release my car until...
他们不肯把车还我,除非
Wait, you're getting it back?
你的车要回来了
Yeah, on Monday.
是啊,周一
So, you won't need anyone to drive you around anymore?
那你就不需要人接送了
You know, someone else?
让某些人
Um, that's sort of the plan.
应该是这样
Great!
太好了
Well, um, I'll see you later.
再见
All right.
好的
See ya.
再见
Are we over?
我们之间结束了吗
What?
什么
Look, I'd rather you just tell me now
趁还来得及
Before it's too late.
你最好告诉我
What's too late? What are you talking about?
什么还来得及,你在说什么啊
If you want to take someone else to homecoming,
如果你想带其他人去返校节舞会
Sean, you should.
肖恩,没关系的
Why would I do that?
我为什么要带其他人去啊
It's not like I'd actually go with anyone else.
我没说要和别人一起去
So what are you doing
那你和那个
with that skinny latte who drives you around?
给你搭顺风车的瘦身拿铁美女是怎么回事
Amber? No, she just drives me to school for our meetings.
安柏,她只是载我去学校参加我们的集会
This club I joined.
我加入了一个俱乐部
R.L.W. Stands for "Real love waits."
R.L.W "真爱要等待"的缩写
Go ahead. Make a joke.
想笑就笑吧
Is it some kind of holyroller virgin society?
是神圣的贞洁俱乐部之类的吗
Look, I just thought hanging out with other people
我只是觉得和相同信仰的人
who feel the same way as I do
一起聚一聚
will make it easier to hold out, you know?
会让我容易坚持下去
No, I get it.
我懂的
Could I go with you to the next meeting?
下次集会把我也叫上吧
Why? You wanna join?
干吗,你想加入吗
Well, we already tried doing it my way,
我们已经尝试过我的方式了
So let's try now doing it your way.
尝试一下你的方式也未尝不可啊
Excuse me.
打扰了
Don't tell me that's how you want to celebrate
别告诉我这就是你犒劳自己的方式
With a pear? Put that away!
吃梨,不是吧
You deserve a threecourse meal tonight.
你应该得到的是三道主菜的大餐
Think I'll pass. Pass?
我不去了,干吗不去
Honey, you're the guest of honor.
宝贝,你才是主要的客人
You won a national award
你获了国家奖
and helped me sign Newhoff,
还帮我和纽霍夫顺利签约
which almost didn't happen.
都是百年难得一见的好事啊
Why, didn't I hit the net enough?
难道我触网的球还不够多吗
No, you were perfect,
不,你表现得很好
But things almost fell apart
但你们在换衣间的时候
while you guys were in the locker room.
事情差点就黄了
What happened?
发生什么了
Oh, well, he expected lunch at the club.
他想在俱乐部用餐
Of course, I didn't make a reservation,
当然,我没有预约
So there were no tables.
自然也就没有桌位
We sat at your favorite table.
但我们是坐在你喜欢的那桌吃饭的
After I made a scene.
那是在我发脾气之后
I had to tell the manager that
我不得不告诉经理
The kid on the courts forgot to call it in.
那个球童忘了打电话预约
Who, Alex?
谁,阿历克斯吗
Wait, will he be in trouble over this?
等一下,他会因此惹上麻烦吗
Who cares?
谁在乎啊
Kid can pick up balls anywhere, right?
他能去另一个地方捡球,不是吗
We snagged a major client, Spence.
我们得到了一个大客户,斯宾塞
Why are you looking at me like that?
别这样看着我
Just did what I had to do.
我只是做了我该做的
To win?
为了赢吗
Don't give me that attitude.
别用这种态度对我
Spencer, you're just as driven and competitive as I am.
斯宾塞,你和我一样争强好胜
Don't pretend you're not.
别假装你不是
You know what? You're right. I am.
你知道吗,你说对了,我就是这样的人
I'm just not sure it's a thing that I want to celebrate anymore.
我只是不确定这是否是一件值得庆祝的事
And by the way, you don't have to read my essay.
顺便说一下,你不必读我的论文了
Why not?
为什么
Because I stole it.
因为那论文是我抄的
But I'm gonna win a big, fat award,
但我赢得了一个大奖
So I'm guessing you're okay with that.
所以我想你不会怪我
You know, 'cause winning's all that matters, right?
能赢才是最重要的,不是吗
Hey.
I was hoping you'd be here.
还好你在这儿
Why?
有事吗
I really like tracks three, seven, and nine.
我超爱第三,第七和第九首
Nine was the best.
第九首最棒了
And I'm sorry about last night.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
Really sorry.
非常抱歉
What's that?
这是什么
Something I made for you.
我为你做的
There are a couple girly songs,
里面有几首很女孩子气的歌
So you have to keep an open mind.
你得抛开成见去听
Coffee, please.
麻烦来一杯咖啡
Hey.
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah.
好了
Cool, then.
很好
Let's go.
走吧
Okay.
好的
What is this?
这是什么
Dinner.
晚饭
Is mom still in her room?
妈妈还在她房间吗
Yeah.
And dad?
爸爸呢
Do you think they're gonna work this out?
你觉得这件事会解决吗
I really don't know.
不知道

重点单词   查看全部解释    
academic [.ækə'demik]

想一想再看

adj. 学术的,学院的,理论的
n.

 
lamb [læm]

想一想再看

n. 羔羊,小羊,羔羊肉,温顺的人
v. 产羊

 
counselor ['kaunsələ]

想一想再看

n. 顾问,参事,法律顾问 =counsellor

 
metaphor ['metəfə]

想一想再看

n. 隐喻,暗喻

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
rank [ræŋk]

想一想再看

n. 等级,阶层,排,列
v. 分等级,排列,

 
reservation [.rezə'veiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 预定,保留意见

 
dentist ['dentist]

想一想再看

n. 牙科医生

联想记忆
frightened ['fraitnd]

想一想再看

adj. 受惊的,受恐吓的

 
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 说,说话,演说

 


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。