Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"
《美少女的谎言》前情提要
This is no longer a missing persons investigation.
这不再是一起失踪人口调查案了
It's a murder.
这是起谋杀案
I'm Mr. Fitz, your new English teacher.
我叫费兹,你们的新英语老师
I would never want to do anything that would get you in trouble.
我不会做任何让你为难的事
Wren, I need you to tell them what really happened.
任,我希望你能告诉他们事情的真相
I don't think it would matter what I say.
我觉得我说什么都没用
I saw the way you were looking at my dad yesterday.
我昨天见到你看我老爸的眼神
I have eyes.
我不是瞎子
Find someone who's available.
找个单身男人吧
My dad isn't.
我爸是有妇之夫
Who is that? Toby.
他是谁,托比
Toby Cavanaugh.
托比·加瓦诺
Whisper, whisper, whisper.
又在窃窃私语
Almost feels like Alison's still here.
就跟艾莉森还在时一样
Ben, I can't do this right now.
本,现在不行
Get off!
走开
Stop it!
住手
I think there's something wrong with me.
我觉得自己有些不太对劲
Where are the pictures?
照片呢
First paper's due Monday,
周一要交第一篇论文
and I've written two wordsmy name.
我才写了两个字,我的名字
Look.
看
Is that yours?
是你的吗
It's Alison's!
是艾莉森的
What do you think?
怎么样
I don't want to do this right now.
我不想现在做这事
Hanna.
汉娜
Why are you taking Sean's car?
你为什么要开走肖恩的车
Hanna?
汉娜
I never wanted to see another police car in front of this house.
我不想再看到警车停咱家门口
I thought we were done with that.
我以为我说的很清楚了
Mom, I didn't total his car.
妈,我没彻底弄坏他的车
They can fix it.
还能修好的
There is nothing I can do about this.
这种事我无能为力
Do you understand me?
你听清楚了吗
How bad did your mom bust you over wrecking Sean's car?
把肖恩的车毁了,你妈怎么训你的
Okay, I did not wreck it; I damaged it.
喂,我没毁掉他的车,只是弄坏了
And, actually, everyone's being really mature about it.
说实话,大家在这事上都表现挺冷静的
Oh. There's no "Oh."
哦,有什么好"哦"的
We're just being grownups, that's all.
我们都长大成人了,仅此而已
Okay, so the town is gonna put in a new bench,
好吧,镇上会在这儿安置一个新长椅
and we'll plant the flowerbeds,
我们在这儿种上花圃
and there's gonna be a pathway of art tiles.
这里还会出现一条艺术砖小道
Art tiles?
艺术砖
Messages, pictures,
布满有关艾莉森的信息,图片
memories of Alison.
还有各种回忆
Oh, like little headstones.
就像一个个小墓碑
Hanna! What?
汉娜,怎么了
We should each do a tile.
我们应该每人做块砖
You know, I've had Alison's bracelet
那天在林子里发现艾莉森的腕带后
since the day we found it in the woods,
它就一直待在我这儿
and I don't want the responsibility anymore.
我不想再承担这责任了
I don't want it.
我可不想要
Seriously, somebody take this.
说真的,你们谁拿走吧
Look at us. Bunch of babies.
看看咱们,太幼稚了
There's nothing that "A" can say or do to get us into trouble
这位A给我们惹了那么多麻烦
without making trouble for herself.
我们也要给她点颜色看看
Are you sure it's a "Her"?
你确定是那个''她''吗
Him, herdoesn't make any difference.
他,她,反正也没多大区别
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm gonna block all messages from people that I don't know
我要屏蔽所有陌生人发来的消息
IMs, texts, emails, everything.
即时消息,短信,邮件,所有都算
Screw "A."
去他的,A
There.
搞定
Who's next?
谁还想来
I spy with my little eye something that begins with "F."
我的小眼睛侦察到名字"F"打头的人出现
Hey, Mr. Fitz.
好啊,费兹老师
Looking good, Mr. Fitz.
造型很帅,费兹老师
My turn.
该我了
There are teachers that you don't want to see on a bike,
有的老师骑车的样子就根本看不成
And there are teachers that you do want to see on a bike.
而有的老师骑车是一道亮丽的风景线
I would not want to see Mr. Gilardi on a bike.
我可不想碰见吉拉蒂老师骑车
I don't want to think of Mr. Gilardi in motion of any kind.
我压根就不想碰见他
Ah. Mr. Fitz.
费兹老师太帅了
Hanna. Your turn.
汉娜,该你了
You talk to Ben?
你跟本谈过了吗
Nothing to talk about.
没什么好谈的
So you're really done?
那你们就这样结束了吗
It's okay. I'm fine.
没关系的,我没事
Okay, if you say so.
好吧,要是你这么说的话
I wish we had a drum roll for this.
我真希望能打鼓庆祝一下
All right, here it goes.
马上好了
we are officially "A"proofed.
我们彻底不用受A的骚扰了
Listen.
听
All those little messages
那些小短信
zipping through the air all around us.
在我们周围的空气中跳跃着
Yep, and none of them from "A."
没错,而且没有一条来自A
This feels like a good thing.
这种感觉真不错
Of course it's a good thing.
相当不错
Out of mind, out of sight.
眼不见,心不烦
I got something for you.
我给你买了个东西
I saw this and thought it was
我第一眼见到它,就觉得
the greatest color on the planet.
这简直是世上最美的颜色
I was right.
果然没错
It's spectacular.
太美了
It'sit's great.
很,很漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
Catch you later.
一会见
Spence, why didn't your folks
斯宾塞,你的家人为什么
take you to New York with your sister?
不带你跟你姐姐一起去纽约呢
I mean, you deserve some retail therapy too.
我是说,你也需要接受购物疗法
Not as much as Melissa.
不及梅丽莎需要
Ooh, hot scarf, Em.
漂亮的围巾,艾米
Thanks.
谢谢
Is it new?
新买的吗
No.
不是
Go ahead, answer it.
接呀
We know who it can't be from.
反正肯定不是A打来的
Hanna.
汉娜
It's my dad!
是我爸爸
Hey, dad.
嗨,爸爸
Has she... even, like, talked to her dad
自从他爸爸离开她们之后
since he walked out on them?
她还曾跟她爸爸说过话吗
I don't know.
不知道
Hanna and her father,
汉娜和她爸爸的关系
it's one of those "Don't ask, don't tell" situations.
一直是我们的禁忌话题
We shouldn't stare at her. Come on.
我们别盯着她看了,走吧
My brother's post just showed up on my loop.
我哥哥给我留了言
You added him as a favorite?
你加他好友了
Yeah. Moment of weakness.
是啊,一时心软
Sorry.
不好意思
My fault.
我的错
I wonder if we just bumped into "A."
我在想我们刚刚会不会是撞见了A
It doesn't matter.
那不重要了
We're done with "A," Right?
我们不会再和A有交集了,不是吗
Right. Yeah.
对哦,是啊
But I'm still staying out of Toby's way.
但我还在躲着托比
Yeah, and Jenna's.
还有詹娜
I guess that's the safest thing to do.
我想那是最保险的选择吧
There was no way I was coming back to Pennsylvania
我不可能回了宾夕法尼亚州
and not seeing you,
却不去看你
But if you've got something you have to do...
但如果你有事的话
No, dad, I haven't got anything.
没,爸爸,我没事
Then I'll come by, pick you up at seven.
那我七点去家里接你
How's that sound?
怎么样
Sounds great. I'll tell mom.
太好了,我会跟妈妈讲的
Um... Dad?
爸爸
Yes?
怎么
Did mom...?
妈妈有没有
Did your mom what, honey?
你妈妈有没有什么,甜心
You know, never mind. I'll see you tonight.
没事,晚上见
Bye. Bye.
拜,拜
Hi.
嗨
I...
我
I saw you riding around town the other day...
我那天看见你在镇上
on your bike.
骑脚踏车
Yeah. I saw you too. I waved,
对,我也看见你了,我还跟你挥了手
remember?
记得吗
I would have stopped, but you weren't alone.
我本来想停下来的,但你不是一个人
My friends thought you had nice legs.
我的朋友说你的腿很性感
What do you think?
你觉得呢
That I was embarrassed
我的朋友说你的腿性感
that my friends thought you had nice legs.
我觉得不太好意思
It's a little awkward under the circumstances.
现在的情况有点尴尬
Aria, what are the circumstances here?
艾瑞亚,现在是什么情况
If you know, please tell me
你如果知道,请告诉我
'cause this is completely new territory to me.
因为我从没遇到过这种事
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Maybe this isn't smart.
也许这不太明智
I promise you, it's not smart.
我很肯定,这很不明智
But we need to talk.
但我们需要谈谈
There are things what we need to cover
有很多事情
that we can't between classes.
我们无法在课间谈论
Uh, I'm home tonight.
我今晚在家
I could make you one of two dishes
我可以做两道小菜
that I actually know how to cook,
我也只会这两道菜
But I want to talk to you
但我还是想跟你谈谈
when I'm not looking at you over a desk,
而且不是隔着一张课桌
or through Dan Farren's fauxhawk.
或是丹·法伦的莫西干头
What time?
几点
Seven.
七点
Seven's good.
就七点
He has to be in New England for a couple of weeks,
他本应去新英格兰待几个星期
but he's making a special trip out to see me.
但他现在特地来看我
That'sthat's great, Hanna.
那很好啊,汉娜
What?
怎么了
It's just... do you think he's out here
你难道没想过他出现
because of the thing with Sean's car?
可能是因为肖恩的车的事吗
No, he's not. Look, I asked. Absolutely not.
不,不是的,我问过了,真的不是
And besides, even if he was,
不过,就算是
at least he's still coming out to see me.
至少他来看我了
Spencer!
斯宾塞
Mr. Sheldrake.
谢瑞克老师
I was gonna tell you in class,
我本来想去教室告诉你的
but here you are.
但没想到你在这儿
Remarkable job on the russian history essay.
你那篇关于俄国历史的论文写的真好
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Very lucid presentation.
分析地非常透彻
It's not really a new idea.
这已经不是个新观点了
I've submitted it for the Golden Orchid.
我把它送去参加金兰论文大赛了
You what?! There's an honorarium.
什么,有奖金的哦
But you know the real upside
但你也知道赢得这种级别的论文大赛
to winning an essay competition like that
最大的好处
is how it looks on your applications.
就是为你的大学入学申请添彩
Wait, can we?
等等,我们能不能
We'll discuss the details after class.
我们可以在课后再谈论细节
What's a Golden Orchid?
什么是金兰论文大赛
It's a national competition for historical writing.
这是个全国历史文章写作大赛
More academic bling for Spencer.
斯宾塞的学术成就又添一笔
Okay, see you later.
待会儿见
Are you gonna be in this lab?
你也上这课吗
Starting today.
从今天开始
Cool.
不错
You were wearing a scarf this morning.
我记得你今早围围巾的
Yeah, I was.
没错,早上是
I took it off.
后来取了下来
It looked good on you.
你围着很好看
Thanks.
多谢了
Oh, please, no. Not here.
拜托,别坐这边
Oh, please, oh, please, oh, please.
我的天,拜托,拜托,拜托
So, I guess we're lab partners.
看来咱俩是实验搭档了
You okay with that?
你不介意吧
Sure.
当然不了
Chickenohmygosh in the middle of the week?
还没到周末就吃鸡肉大餐吗
Yeah, I felt like making a little treat for your dad,
我想犒劳犒劳你爸
something special.
给他做顿特别的
Are you okay with veggie burgers?
你吃得惯素菜汉堡吧
Actually, I said I'd have dinner at Spencer's.
事实上,我说过我去斯宾塞家吃晚饭的
Oh. Okay.
好吧
And Mike is gonna be out too,
迈克也要出去
So I guess your dad and I will have the place to ourselves.
看来我跟你爸可以过二人世界了
That's great.
那很好
Isn't that your dad's car?
那不是你爸的车吗
You so totally have to tell her.
你一定得告诉她
Tell her what?
告诉她什么
Aria, you just saw your dad
艾瑞亚,你刚明明看到你爸
making out with someone who is not your mom.
跟别的女人在一起鬼混
Yyou have to tell her.
你得告诉你妈
How am I supposed to tell her that?
我怎么跟她说
I don't know, okay, but you have to.
我不知道,但你必须这么做
It's my dad.
是我爸
Don't answer. Well, I have to!
别接,我必须得接
He'll try and talk you out of telling.
他会劝你别告诉你妈
You can't do that to your mom.
你不能这样对你妈
You have to tell her, Aria,
艾瑞亚,你必须告诉她
before somebody else does.
趁别人没告诉她之前
Then you'll lose both of them.
否则你会同时失去他们两个
God.
上帝啊
Mom.
妈
Yeah?
什么事
Can I have a carrot?
我能吃个胡萝卜吗
Sure.
当然可以
I wish I had a sister smart enough to steal papers from.
我倒希望有个聪明的姐姐能让我有论文抄
Using Melissa's paper was supposed to be a stopgap.
借用梅丽莎的论文本来只是权宜之计
If I ask Sheldrake to withdraw the essay,
我要是叫谢瑞克老师撤回文章的话
he'll know something's wrong.
他一定会察觉出来有什么问题
Spencer, what makes you
斯宾塞,你怎么那么肯定
so sure you're going to win the competition?
你就一定能赢
Oh, right. I forgot.
对,我忘了
It's in your DNA.
这是家庭遗传
Here.
给你
Try this one.
试试这件
This has to be the perfect outfit.
这次着装一定得完美
My dad hasn't seen me since I lost the weight.
我减肥之后我爸还没见过我呢
That jacket's really not you.
你穿这外套都不像你了
Then it's perfect.
这才好呢
Spencer.
斯宾塞
What?
怎么了
Have you peeked?
你有偷看消息吗
We blocked whoever it was, and that's it.
我们屏蔽了所有人
United front, remember?
统一战线,忘了吗
No, no, yeah, I know.
没有没有,我知道
I just wondered if you'd peeked.
我只是想知道你有没偷看
No.
没有
Yeah. Me neither.
我也没有
Can I talk to you for a sec?
能和你谈谈吗
Look.
这个
Great, you found them. Where were they?
太好了,你找到了,在哪找到的
In my chemistry book.
在我的化学书里
Did you put them in there?
是你放的吗
Just tell me if you did,
如果是你的话,尽管告诉我
I won't be angry.
我不会生气的
What's there to be angry about?
这有什么好生气的
I think we look cute.
我们看起来美极了
Did you put them in my book?
是你放进我书里的吗
No, I didn't.
我没有
Emily...
艾米丽
It's no big deal.
没什么大不了的
Somebody must have grabbed them at the party.
肯定是谁在派对上拿走了
That somebody saw these.
那他肯定看到了
This is us
这是我们俩
you and me kissing.
你和我在接吻
Understand?
明白吗
Maya.
玛雅
I have to get back to work.
我得继续工作了
Hanna.
汉娜
Dad.
老爸
Oh, my god, there's barely enough left of you to hug.
我的天,你居然瘦了这么多
I missed you. I missed you too.
我想你了,我也想你
I'll get my bag.
我去拿包
Hello, Tom.
你好,汤姆
Ashley. How are you?
艾什莉,近来如何
Good.
很好
Good.
那就好
So, you ready to go?
准备好了吗
Yep.
当然
Uh, Ash...
对了,艾什
Think maybe we got our wires crossed about tonight.
我觉得你可能误会了
My idea was that this would be a good time
我的意思是想今晚
for me to catch up with Hanna.
单独和汉娜好好聊一聊
I guess I must have misunderstood.
我想我一定误解了
My mistake.
我的错
Does that work for you, honey?
你没问题吧,宝贝
Just you and I tonight?
今晚就咱们俩
Yeah.
没问题
Okay.
好吧
Not too late, Tom. Sure.
别太晚了,汤姆,好的
Bye, mom. Bye.
再见,妈妈,再见
Have a good time.
玩得开心
That's a new car,
是辆新车
So I hope you don't mind if I drive, do you?
你不会介意让我开吧
Hanna?
汉娜
This is about Sean's car.
你是为肖恩的车回来的
Mom did call you.
妈妈打电话给你了
It's a little more complicated than that.
不是你想的那么简单
Well, let me uncomplicate it for you.
我把话挑明了说吧
If you came here to yell at me,
如果你过来是为了教训我
Let's just go back inside and get it over with.
那我们现在就进去好好谈谈
Or, you know what? Why don't you yell at me right here
你干嘛不干脆直接在这臭骂我一顿
so all the neighbors can watch me take my medicine?
好让邻居们都能看见我挨批受训的样子
I didn't come back to yell at anybody.
我不是回来骂人的
I came back to help you through a rough spot.
我是来帮你渡过难关的
You're a good girl, Hanna.
你是个好姑娘,汉娜
You've always been a good girl.
一直都是个好姑娘
You can get a little... overenthusiastic.
你有时候太冲动了
I remember you as a great treeclimber.
我记得你是个爬树高手
The problem was,
但问题是
you'd sometimes need some help to get back down.
有时候你需要别人帮你下来
We'll get through this.
我们会一起解决这个问题的
I promise.
我保证
Now, if you want to go to dinner, we can go to dinner.
现在你要是想吃饭,我们就去吃饭吧
If you want to go to the shooting gallery of the Jolly Roger,
你要是想去海盗旗公园的射击场
We can do that.
我们也可以去
Whatever you want. Okay?
随便你想干嘛,怎么样
Yeah. Okay.
好吧
Miss.
美女请进
Do you use this?
你用这东西吗
As a paperweight.
摆设而已
Mostly it's to remind myself
大多数时候是用来提醒我
that there was literature before laptops.
文学早在笔记本发明之前就存在
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
It's nice.
很棒
Yeah, I like it. Thanks for asking me.
我很喜欢,谢谢邀请
You're welcome.
客气了
How are things at home?
家里情况怎么样
Fine.
不错
Um... My mom and dad are having a date night.
今晚我妈和我爸一起约会
Mm. Well, maybe they're working things out.
或许他们正商量着怎么解决那事
They can have all the alone time in the world,
他们现在可以过二人世界
But she's...
但是她
She's gonna be miserable when she finds out.
她如果知道事实真相一定会很伤心
Aria,
艾瑞亚
has it ever occurred to you
你有没有想过
that maybe your mom knows more about this than you think?
也许你妈妈比你想象中知道得多
No. She doesn't know. That's the worst part.
不,她压根不知道,这才是最糟的
Well, almost the worst part.
好吧,差不多是最糟的了
Well, it's possible that your parents have come
你的父母很有可能早已
to some sort of understanding that you don't know about.
背着你达成了一种默契
No, it's not possible.
不可能
What do you mean, an "understanding"?
你说默契是什么意思
Okay, um...
这么说吧
When I was 12, my parents broke up,
我12岁的时候,父母离婚了
and it threw my brother and me for a loop.
这让我和我哥大吃一惊
I found out later they'd both been cheating.
后来我才发现他们俩都有外遇
They worked through their infidelity,
他们能够容忍彼此
it was just something else that killed the marriage.
他们离婚是因为别的原因
But that's your family, not mine.
但那是你的家庭,不是我的
What are you trying to tell me?
你到底想说什么
I'm just saying
我只是想说
that even though your dad put you in this position,
即使你爸让你充当中间人的角色
it's not your problem to fix.
这个问题也不该由你来解决
I'm not trying to fix it. I'm trying to deal with it.
我没有想要解决它,我只是在应对它
But they are the ones that should be dealing with this.
但他们才是要应对这个问题的人
What you can't see now is that
你现在还不能理解
your parents need to figure it out for themselves, like adults.
这事需要你父母自己解决,用大人的方式
Like adults? Right.
用大人的方式,是的
Like I'm not mature enough to deal with this?
你是说我还不够成熟吗
II didn't say that.
我没这么说
Yeah, I think that's exactly what you said.
不,你就是这么说的
You said I am a child
你说我就是个小孩
and I should mind my own business.
我只要管好自己的事就好了
I guarantee you that's not what I said.
我发誓我没这么说过
Well, if I'm such a child,
那既然我是这么个小孩
why did you ask me here?
你还叫我来干什么
I asked you here because
我叫你来是因为
I don't see you as a child,
我没把你当个小孩看
And that's exactly why we need to figure out
所以我们要搞明白
what's going on between us.
我们之间到底是怎么了
Okay. Just leave my parents out of it.
好,那就别把我父母扯进来
You came to me about your father. Do you remember that?
是你来找我谈你父亲的事,你忘了吗
You know, I, um...
算了,我...
I think I made a mistake coming here.
我来这儿根本就是个错误
I don't think you did.
我不那么觉得
I do.
是我错了
It's not something an adult would have done.
成年人不该做出这样的事
It was great.
真的很棒
Incredible, really.
不可思议,真的
Where'd your dad take you?
你爸带你去哪儿了
Jolly Roger's.
海盗旗公园
What, the lame amusement park?
什么,居然去了那个无聊的娱乐场
Okay, it is not lame.
得了吧,一点都不无聊
We didn't go on the tiltawhirl.
我们又没坐旋转椅
We walked around and talked.
就是散散步,聊聊天
And I told him about what's going on.
我还跟他讲了讲最近发生的事
Some of what was going on, and he listened.
一小部分而已,他就静静地听
He wants to take me to a real dinner tonight.
他今晚打算带我吃一顿真正的大餐
He said he has something to tell me.
他说有些事想告诉我
I don't know,
我不知道
I think he wants to spend more time with me.
我觉得他想多花些时间陪陪我
I mean, maybe summers in Maryland.
也许,去马里兰州过暑假
Seriously?
真的吗
Would you go?
你同意吗
Well, I wouldn't move away,
又不是不回来了
not forever.
只是去度个假
I don't want to leave my mom alone, but...
我不想留我妈一个人在这儿,可是
I would like to see my dad more.
我也想多陪陪我爸
Good for you.
好极了
I'm wondering, is anybody else
我想问一下,还有谁
bothered by Atticus' hypocrisy at the end of the novel.
为小说结尾处阿提克斯的伪善所困扰
Well, he is Mr. Due Process
在汤姆·罗宾逊的案子中
when it comes to Tom Robinson,
他扮演的是正义使者的角色
then as soon as Bob Ewell gets stabbed,
但当鲍勃·尤厄尔被刺伤的时候
he's willing to buy into the sheriff's coverup.
他却宁愿相信警长的鬼话
He was protecting Boo Radley.
他是在保护布·拉德利
Protecting him?
保护他
From what, the justice system?
保护他什么,免受法律制裁吗
Atticus is an officer of the court,
阿提克斯是法庭上的律师
and he's conspiring to cover up a crime.
而他却试图掩盖一项罪恶
And he's willing to let his own son take the fall
他会宁愿让自己的儿子
for something that Boo Radley did?
替布·拉德利背黑锅吗
It was a trade.
这是场交易
What was a trade?
什么交易
Mr. Ewell would have killed those kids.
尤厄尔先生可能会杀了孩子们
Boo saved them.
布救了他们
And Atticus was still feeling guilty over Tom Robinson,
阿提克斯还对汤姆·罗宾逊有愧疚感
so... he offered Jem to take Boo's place,
所以,他提出让杰姆代替布受罚
almost like a sacrifice. Oh. Very noble.
算是种牺牲吧,真高尚
Too bad Jem was unconscious.
可惜的是杰姆还被蒙在鼓里
You think he might have had a different opinion?
你觉得他会愿意吗
No, Jem would have said yes.
是的,杰姆会同意的
You're sure about that?
你确定吗
He was brought up right.
他家教很好
I'm sorry, Mr. Sperling,
有意见吗,斯佩林同学
do you have something to add to the discussion,
除了咳痰,你还想为这场讨论
aside from phlegm?
补充点什么吗
Just...
只是
Well, his dad was a lawyer.
他父亲是个律师
He could get the kid off.
他能够让杰姆免受处罚
Being brought up right had nothing to do with it.
家教良好与此并无关联
Really?
是吗
The whole book is about what shapes us into adults,
整部小说是在讲家教对人的影响
or haven't you been paying attention?
还是你根本就没用心读
I'm just saying that she
我只是说她
You're just saying that
你只是说
Aria made an attempt to understand this book
艾瑞亚在试图读懂这本书
and you haven't.
而你没有
No, I wasn't saying that, Mr. Fitz.
不,我可没这么说,费兹老师
Sorry. What are you trying to say?
对不起,你想说什么
Well, it'd probably be easier for Atticus to get the kid off
也许对阿提克斯来说,为孩子辩护
than to get Boo off, that's all.
比为布辩护更容易,就这样
Well, I am honored to get you two nights in a row.
很荣幸能连续两个晚上陪在你身边
You think Sean will be jealous?
肖恩不会吃醋吗
I haven't spoken to Sean since the party.
那次派对后我就没跟肖恩讲过话
Yeah, I was waiting for you to say something last night
我昨晚还在等你讲
about what happened between you two.
你们之间发生的事呢
Well, I was having too much fun.
我昨晚过得太开心了
I wonder if all this has a little less to do with Sean
我在想你赌气是不是跟肖恩没多大关系
and more to do with something else.
而是另有原因
Something else?
什么原因
How are you about what happened with Alison?
艾莉森出了这种事,你还好吗
I don't know. I mean, sometimes I just...
不知道,有时候,我就是
want to get away.
想躲得远远的
You know, be somewhere else for a while.
我是说,去其他地方待一阵子
Somewhere you can clear your head,
找个能让你放松一下身心
maybe get a new perspective on things?
换个角度看问题的地方吗
Yeah, that's exactly what I mean.
对,我就是这个意思
Hanna, there's a couple of matters that we have to discuss.
汉娜,我们有些事需要谈谈
Really? What matters?
是吗,什么事
Hey. Here you are. Hi.
嘿,你们来啦,嗨
Hanna, this is Isabel, my fiance.
汉娜,这是伊莎贝尔,我的未婚妻
Fiance?
未婚妻
I am so happy to meet you, Hanna.
很高兴见到你,汉娜
Um, and this is Isabel's daughter, Kate.
这是伊莎贝尔的女儿,凯特
Kate, this is Hanna.
凯特,这是汉娜
Hanna.
你好
I, uh, thought it was time we all met.
我觉得大家是时候见面了
Hello?
有人吗
Who is there? Where the hell are you?
谁在那儿,你到底在哪儿呢
I picked this for you, from the garden.
我特意为你从花园采的
Wren, what the hell are you doing here?
任,你在这儿做什么
I've come here to set things right.
我来解决事情
You're drunk.
你喝多了
One does not come unfortified to the house of Hastings.
来海斯汀家的人都得先壮壮胆
Wren, I thought you were an axe murderer or something.
任,我还以为你是连环杀人犯之类的呢
I tried calling you,
我一直在给你打电话
but you were blocking my number.
可你把我的号屏蔽了
N
不
Oh, no, I wasn't blocking you, I just...
不是的,我没有蔽你的号,只是
Did you break through the back door?
你从后门闯进来的吗
I had difficulty locating the front of the house. I'm sorry.
我找不到前门,抱歉
Wren.
任
Go. Now.
请你离开,马上
I've thought of nothing but you since you came to see me.
自从你来见我后,我满脑子想的都是你
I've been a coward.
我一直都是个懦夫
But that ends tonight.
但从今晚起不再是了
I'm here to take full responsibility.
我要对所有的事负责
Summon your father.
把你父亲叫来
I'm not summoning anybody.
我不会叫任何人来
My parents are in New York with Melissa.
现在我父母和梅丽莎在纽约
Then I shall depart.
那我该走了
Great!
这下可好
Hello!
你好啊
Great!
好极了
Your face
你的脸
is very fair.
真的美极了
How about some black coffee?
来些黑咖啡怎么样
I've been drinking Scotch.
我刚才喝了威士忌
I'd rather not mix my beverages.
还是别换口味了
Okay, come on, right here.
好吧,来,到这儿来
Yes.
好
You scared the hell out of me.
你都快把我吓死了
Okay, I have never been so embarrassed in my life.
我这辈子从没这么丢脸过
First you complain about me being immature,
你先是抱怨我不成熟
And then you act like that in class,
接着又在课堂上表现出
like I needed to be protected.
我需要被保护的样子
And everybody knew that
现在所有人都知道
there was something weird going on.
我们俩之间不对劲
I mean, God! What was that?
我是说,天啊,那算什么
What, were you trying to teach me some kind of lesson or something?
怎么,你是想给我好好上一课还是怎样
Because I totally don't need that from you.
我完全不需要你的教导
And you don't know anything about my parents,
还有,你对我父母的事一无所知
so don't say that they have some kind of arrangement
所以别胡说什么他们有什么约定
or understanding or something,
或是默契之类的
Because you don't know them,
因为你不了解他们
and you don't know me, okay?
你也不了解我,知道吗
Yeah, you're right.
对,你说的对
I am?
是吗
I really...
我真的
don't know anything about you.
完全不了解你
I'm sorry about the mess.
抱歉,我把这弄的一团糟
I'll clean that up later.
过一会儿我会清理的
I'm not talking about the geranium.
我不是说那盆天竺葵
Why do you think
为什么你觉得
you had to get drunk to talk to my father?
必须喝醉了才能和我父亲谈话
For many complex psychological reasons,
出于多种心理因素
but mainly because he scares the vinegar out of me.
不过主要是因为他吓得我够呛
He's really not that bad,
其实他没那么可怕
Once you get to know him.
如果你了解他的话
Things'll go back to normal... eventually.
一切最终会恢复正常的
Yeah. What passes for normal around here.
是啊,这个家从来都不太正常
I thought you wanted things the way they were.
我还以为你想让一切回到从前的样子
I guess I do.
我想是的
I don't know. I've never known anything else.
我也不知道,我从没想过别的
I know I never wanted to hurt Melissa.
其实我从没想过要伤害梅丽莎
Yeah.
我知道
And sometimes it looks like North and South Korea
虽然有时我俩像南北朝鲜一样
between us, but...
闹得不可开交,但是
she's my sister.
她终究是我的姐姐
That still counts.
永远都不会改变
Well, I think I've imposed enough.
我想我的酒已经醒了
Um, you can't drive like that.
你不能开车
Oh, I'm not going all the way back to Philadelphia.
我不用一路开回费城
I've got a room in the Edgewood Motor Court.
我在埃奇伍德汽车旅馆订了个房间
You can't drive anywhere.
你开去哪都不行
Give me your keys.
把钥匙给我
Come on. Together. Here.
走吧,我们一起,来
...So I turn around, and there's Jeff behind me,
所以我转弯了,杰夫跟在我后面
and he is so focused on beating me
他一心只想超过我
that he forgets to lift the daggerboard,
以至于在我们驶近海滩的时候
as we're approaching the beach.
忘了升起披水板(帆船的一个部件)
So he gets all hung up in the shallows,
所以他的船在浅滩搁浅了
and I simply walk onto the beach and...
而我则轻松地走上沙滩
take a bow.
向他鞠了个躬
Hanna, do you sail?
汉娜,你玩帆船吗
No. Oh, you should.
不玩,你该试试
Kate could teach you. She's a very good teacher.
凯特可以教你,她是个很棒的教练
Especially with beginners.
尤其是教新手
I think it would be so much fun for both of you.
我想你们会玩得很开心的
Going out together on a boat.
一起坐船出海玩
Seeing who's coming back.
看看谁能活着回来
Was that a joke?
你刚是在开玩笑吗
Of course it was a joke.
当然是个玩笑
And this is a fork.
这是餐叉
Just so you know, Hanna,
汉娜,知道吗
I had a chat with Sean's father,
我跟肖恩的爸爸谈过了
and everything's gonna work out.
事情会顺利解决的
You talked to Sean's dad? Mmhm.
你跟肖恩的爸爸谈过了,没错
He, uh, gave me an estimate on the damage you did to his car,
他给了我一张车辆损毁评估单
and we agreed to settle things
我们都同意私下解决
without getting the insurance companies involved,
不要保险公司干预
so I'll write a check,
所以,我等下会给你张支票
and you will work off the cost of repairs
你还要去肖恩妈妈的办公室
in Sean's mother's office.
做一段兼职,支付余下的修理费
Sean's mother is a dentist.
肖恩的妈妈是个牙医
Well, you won't be drilling teeth.
你不用帮人补牙
You'll be cleaning up, doing light clerical work,
只需要每天放学和周末去打扫卫生
you know, answering phones, after school and on weekends.
做些文秘工作,接接电话就行
That could be interesting.
那应该蛮有趣的
I am fascinated by dentistry, aren't you?
我对牙科很感兴趣,你呢
Plaque, cavities, fakelooking veneers.
牙垢,蛀牙,假牙什么的
Sorry.
抱歉
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事儿
I mean, as okay as I can be taking out the garbage.
至少还能出来倒垃圾
I know that you're not crazy about having me for a lab partner.
我是说做我的实验课搭档,你没问题吧
No.
没有
It's okay. I'm cool with that.
没关系,我能接受
Really? You wouldn't switch if you could?
真的吗,你不会换搭档吧
I understand.
我明白
You have to be careful with who you get close to.
你要提防靠近自己的人
I know people think I'm some kind of freak.
我知道有人说我是变态
I can't do anything about that.
我对此也无能为力
But it's got to bother you,
但你总会为这事烦恼吧
idiots running around,
学校里白痴不少
putting shaving cream in your locker,
往你储物柜里喷剃须膏
laughing at you, making stuff up about who you are.
嘲笑你,到处乱说你坏话
I didn't say that it doesn't get to me,
我没说我不会为此烦恼
It's just that there's nothing I can do about it.
只是我也无能为力
Like you said, they're idiots.
就像你说的,他们都是白痴
Sorry.
很抱歉
You notice how much you and I
你知道我们俩
keep saying we're sorry to each other?
互相说了多少个抱歉吗
Sorry. Do you see what I mean?
抱歉,懂我的意思了吧
That other day in chemistry...
那天化学课上
There was something in my book.
我书里夹了个东西
Some pictures.
几张照片
Did you see them?
你有没有看见
Before I closed my book,
我还没合上书的时候
did you see what they were?
你看到那些照片了吗
I don't think you wanted anybody to see them.
我知道你不想别人看见那些照片
I'm cool with that.
我能理解
You are?
真的
Do you still swim?
你还坚持游泳吗
Yes, I do.
没错
Do you do it because people are watching you,
你游泳是因为喜欢成为众人的焦点
or because you like to swim?
还是出于爱好
I...
我...
do it because I love the way it makes me feel.
游泳是因为喜欢游泳给我的感觉
Then forget about the idiots.
那就忘了那些白痴
They're going to see what they want to see.
他们爱看什么就看什么
Even if you completely changed everything,
就算你做了彻头彻尾的改变
they wouldn't be happy.
他们也不会满足
They don't want you to change.
他们不希望你改变
They want you to go away.
他们希望你滚蛋
I tried that. I didn't like it.
我试过捉弄人,但我不喜欢那样
And...
还有...
Now you're back.
你现在算是彻底回来了
Yeah. I am.
没错
See you tomorrow?
明天见
Tomorrow.
明天见
You're lucky.
你真幸运
My cooking's always better the next day.
我的厨艺简直是蒸蒸日上
I make really good leftovers. Don't laugh.
这些剩饭菜味道真不错,别笑啊
No, seriously.
我是说真的
The pesto will get up your nose.
蒜香回味无穷
We'll need the Jaws Of Life in here.
我都舍不得张开嘴了
I'm sorry about what happened in class.
课上的事我很抱歉
I was mad at you for walking out of here.
你昨天摔门离开,我很生气
It's stupid, but I was.
这很蠢,但我当时的确没了理智
Going after Sperling like that,
居然拿斯佩林出气
not my finest hour as a teacher.
这是我教学生涯中不光彩的一页
Well, you're right about me.
实际上你说的没错
I am a fixer when it comes to my family.
每次家里有事,我都是和事佬
I'm the one planning and negotiating and...
我总是想方设法的跟他们谈
just trying to keep us together and keep things solid.
想方设法的保住这个家
What are you afraid of?
你到底害怕什么
That things will change.
害怕家里发生变故
But...
但...
that's not really helping, is it? It's just...
其实也没帮上什么忙,只是...
It's just trying to keep things frozen.
只是让事情尘封而已
It's human nature to try and hold on to things.
让一切维持原样是人的天性
I feel like my aunt Ruth.
我感觉自己很像露丝姨妈
She had her pet cat stuffed when he died,
她的猫死后,她把它做成了标本
And you'd walk in her house, and...
你走进她家
There's mugsy on the piano.
就会发现玛格西坐在钢琴上
He's there, and she talks to him.
他就在那儿,她与他交谈
There's really not much difference
其实无论玛格西是活的还是标本
between mugsy alive and mugsy stuffed.
都无关紧要
I mean, he's a cat.
我是说,那是一只猫罢了
Aunt ruth, she's really happy,
露丝阿姨很高兴
But... The rest of us are just kind of creeped out.
但是我们都吓坏了
I can't fix this.
我无法修补这段婚姻
And, if it's gonna be fixed
如果有办法补救
If then they're just gonna have to do it themselves.
他们必须自己来
All I can do is tell the truth.
我所能做的就是说出事实
Otherwise, I could lose the both of them.
否则,我会同时失去他们两个
I have to go.
我得走了
Do you need help cleaning up?
你需要帮忙打扫吗
You could... Stay.
你可以留下的
No, I have to go talk to my mom.
不了,我得和我妈妈谈谈
You're sure about that?
你确定吗
Yeah, I'm sure.
是的,我确定
How are you gonna get home?
你打算怎么回家
Don't worry about me.
别担心我了
I was telling the truth.
我那天说的是实话
About wishing I'd met you first.
我真的希望先遇到的人是你
Come inside.
进来吧
I've done some pretty stupid things lately.
最近我做了很多傻事
I'm way over my limit.
真的很出格
Good night, Spencer.
晚安,斯宾塞
Bye, Wren.
再见,任
And from the request line,
继续我们的点歌热线
This next one goes out to Hanna,
接下来的一首歌送给汉娜
From her best friend, "A."
点歌人是她最好的朋友A
Here you go, Hanna.
汉娜,听好了
I Don't Need You Anymore
《我不再需要你》
Okay, whatever you're thinking,
无论你在想什么
It's not what you think.
事情不是那样的
Hanna.
汉娜
We are so out of our league.
我们的统一战线被攻破了
Hi.
你好
Don't know what I'm supposed to do right now,
我不知道我现在该做什么
Hug you or shake hands?
拥抱你还是和你握手
I mean, there might be all sorts of security cameras around.
这周围可能也有摄像头
Sorry.
对不起
Don't say that.
别这样说
You have...
你完全
Every right to be mad at me.
有理由对我生气
I'm not mad at you.
我没生气
I was wrong to jump on you about the pictures.
冲到你面前质问你有关照片的事是我的错
Is this about the pictures, or...
你生气是因为照片还是那个吻
Is it about the kiss?
是那个吻吗
I liked the kiss,
我喜欢那个吻
But I don't know what that kiss means.
但我不知道它意味着什么
You spend too much time thinking about what things mean
你想的太多了
A kiss, a picture,
一个吻,一张照片
A scarf.
一条围巾
There's so much going on in my head right now.
我现在脑子里很乱
I'm just trying to figure out the right thing to do.
我只是想要事情回到正轨上去
What do you need,
你需要什么
Right now?
就现在
A little time. Some space.
一点时间,一点空间
Not just with you, but with my mom, with everybody.
不是只是对你,对所有人都一样
We can get some space here.
我可以给你一点空间
It's okay.
没事的
Thanks.
谢谢
Good night.
晚安
I care about you.
我在乎你
So I'll wait.
所以我会等下去
You don't...
你不需要
Need to say anything.
说任何话
You just need to know that.
我只是想让你知道
Mom?
妈
I have to tell you something.
我要告诉你一件事
It's important.
很重要的一件事
There's, um...
有一件
There's something you should know.
有一件事你必须知道
Mo
妈
What are we gonna do about "A"?
我们该拿A怎么办啊
I mean, he or she or it hasn't stopped.
他或是她还是没有放过我们
They're calling radio stations, making dedications.
他们打电话到电台,点歌给我
What do we do now?
现在我们怎么办
I don't know, hanna.
不知道,汉娜
Well, it was your idea to shut her out.
把她屏蔽是你的主意
And everybody went along with it.
所有人都跟着做了
United we stand. Great.
一致对外,很好
Spencer.
斯宾塞
Somebody's been in the house.
有人来过这里
Alison's bracelet!
艾莉森的手链
Is that jungle red?
那是艳红色吗
Alison's color.
艾莉森的颜色