Well, have you tried using a different bait?
好吧 你们有没有试过换换鱼饵呢?
I don't think it's the bait.
我觉得不是鱼饵的问题
It seems like it's getting worse and worse.
情况好像越来越糟了
Of course I understand you have reason to concern.
当然 我能理解你在担心什么
I will talk to the counselor.
我会和长老们商量的
I'm sure we ca... What if... We fished beyond the reef.
我们一定会… 我们…为什么不能出海捕鱼
No one goes beyond the reef.
从来没有人出过海
I know! But if there are no fish in the lagoon...
我知道 但如果礁湖里真的没有鱼了
Moana! And there's a whole ocean... We have one rule!
莫阿娜 还有那么大一片海呢 我们要遵守规则
An old rule when there were fish!
可那是有鱼的时候制定的规则
A rule that keeps us safe!
它能确保我们的安全
But dad... Instead of endangering our people
可是 爸爸 而不是像你说的那样
So you can run right back to the water!
让大家以身犯险
Every time, I think you're past this.
我还以为你放弃了离岛的念头
No one goes beyond the reef!
所有人都不许离开这座岛
Well, it's not like you said it in front of your dad
你不该当着你爸爸的面
Standing on a boat.
提出海的事情
I didn't say go beyond the reef.
我说的是出海捕鱼
Because I want to be on the ocean.
又不是要去冒险
But you still do.
但你还是想去
He's hard on you, because...Because he doesn't get me.
你爸爸生你的气是因为 是因为他不懂我
Because he was you.
是因为他也曾跟你一样
Drawn to the ocean.
对大海着迷
Down by the shore.
想去海上