Previously on The Originals:
《始祖家族》前情提要
This town was my home once. I want it back.
这里曾经是我的家,我要夺回来
We should have known our mother would not be bound
我们应该知道,死亡
by anything as obvious as death.
是无法阻止我们母亲的
Esther. I have come to heal our family.
埃斯特,我是来治愈我们的家
For you, I will undo everything that has been done,
为了你,我会解除一切已经施展的咒语
thereby giving you a new life,
然后赋予你崭新的生活
You mean, you don't recognize me?
你还没认出我吗
It's been a long time... Finn.
好久不见,芬恩
Well, there's no way Kol would listen to anything other than his ego.
科尔如此自负,绝不会听从任何人的话
Even he, the wildest of us Mikaelsons,
即使是他,迈克尔森家族最狂野的
has seen the error of his ways.
也认识到自己的错误
I'm Kaleb.
我叫卡莱布
Davina.
达维娜
You filthy dogs.
你们这群肮脏的贱狗
It cannot be.
这不可能
Hello, son.
你好,儿子
Father.
父亲
How do you expect to show them the error of their ways?
你想怎样向他们展示他们的错误
perhaps it's time to turn our attention
或许是时候该把我们注意力
to the outskirts of our beautiful home.
转到我们美丽家园的附近
Pay up.
钱拿来
Any prospects?
看上谁了吗
Well, since you asked, yeah, there's this one guy.
既然你问起,好吧,是有一个
I mean, we've only been messaging so far,
目前我们还只是通过消息聊天
but I think I like him.
但我觉得自己挺喜欢他的
Like, really like him.
不是,是非常喜欢
So what's the problem?
有什么问题吗
Oh, I don't know.
没什么
Might have left a few things out of the old profile.
就是以前的个人档案一直忘了更新
For example, what's got two thumbs
比如说,什么东西有两个拇指
and drinks blood to survive?
还需要饮血为生
Oh, right. This guy.
对了,就是这家伙
What the hell is wrong with you people?
你们这些人是有什么毛病
We didn't do anything.
我们什么都没做
This is nothing your kind hasn't done to us.
这种事你们以前对我们做得多了
Learn your history.
好好看看历史书吧
I don't know who the hell you are.
我不知道你是谁
We had a deal.
但我们有过约定
Vampires stay out of the quarter,
只要吸血鬼不踏入法属区
everybody's cool.
大家就相安无事
That's not good enough anymore.
这个约定已经不适用了
Oh, yeah? Says who? You,
是吗,谁说的,你吗
Or that witch you all answer to now.
还是如今你们听命的那个女巫
Lenore, right?
丽诺尔,对吧
Never thought I'd see the day
我从没想过会见到这一天
proud werewolves on a witch's leash.
骄傲的狼人居然成为女巫的走狗
I hope those rings you're wearing are worth it.
希望你们手上的戒指值得你们这么做吧
No!
不
That's enough.
好了
Your privileges here have been revoked
你们在这里的特权已经被取消
permanently.
永久性的
So when we come back, you need to be gone
别让我们再在这见到你们
because next time I won't call them off.
下一次我可不会制止他们了
Consider this a warning, Marcel.
就当这是次警告,马塞尔
It's the only one you're gonna get.
这是你唯一的机会
This is a city of death.
这是座死亡之城
Fires, floods,
烈火,洪水
to say nothing of the violence we do to each other.
远比不上我们互相所带来的暴力
We may laissez les bon temps rouler,
我们或许今朝有酒今朝醉
but really we've turned life into one big party
但我们将生活变成一场狂欢
to distract ourselves from a single unavoidable truth.
只为了逃避唯一不可避免的事实
We're all going to die.
我们终将一死
Is that what you're afraid of?
你害怕的是这个吗
Who says I'm afraid of anything?
谁说我害怕了
Cami, we've been meeting like this for weeks now,
卡米,我们已经见面好几周了
and you're still dodging my questions.
可你还在逃避我的问题
Now how do you expect your patients
如果你自己都做不到坦诚
to open up to you when you won't open up yourself?
又如何能要求你的病人这样做呢
I'm open.
我很坦诚
What do you want me to be open about
你想要我跟你谈什么
My dead uncle, my dead brother?
我死去的叔叔,还是弟弟
How about the living?
不如谈谈活着的人
I mean, you're highly intelligent,
你聪颖过人
you are charming, and you're beautiful.
充满魅力,还美艳动人
I mean, surely you must have friends,
你一定有不少朋友
boyfriends.
男朋友
You really mean to tell me that there's no one
难道你真的要告诉我他们中
that warrants discussion here.
没有一个值得你谈起吗
I'm attracted to the wrong kind of guy.
我总被错误的人吸引
I know. Tale as old as time.
我知道,很老土的故事吧
Well, Cami, that's your tale,
卡米,这是你的故事
and part of the therapeutic process
复述自己的故事就是一种
is in the telling of it.
有效的治疗方法
There was this one guy.
有一个男人
Smart, loyal, abs for days,
聪明,忠诚,腹肌简直迷死人
But I was his rebound girl,
但说实话
if I'm gonna be honest with myself.
他只是在利用我走出情伤
And he was also...
而且他
well, unique in ways
在某些方面十分独特
that mean I should probably stay away from him.
这意味着我最好该对他敬而远之
Unique?
独特
Just trust me on this one.
信我一句吧
We're not compatible.
我们毫无共同之处
Now you said one guy.
你说有一个
Am I to assume that there are more?
意思是还有其他人吗
There was this other guy.
是还有另一个人
Also unique.
也很独特
I mean, nothing ever happened between us.
我们之间其实并未发生什么
He just got under my skin, I guess.
他就是能让我生气
Manipulative mother, abusive father,
控制欲强的母亲,凶恶的父亲
and under all that
而在他所有的
anger and mistrust and cruelty,
愤怒,猜忌,残忍之下
there was goodness in him,
却还隐藏着善良
and no matter how much I tried,
而且不管我怎么努力
I couldn't pretend it wasn't there.
我就是没法忽略
You cared for him.
你很在乎他
You wanted to save him.
你想要拯救他
So... what happened?
后来发生什么事了
Some people don't want to be saved.
有些人就是不愿意被拯救
Brother! Niklaus!
哥哥,尼克劳斯
You do realize that literally everyone here
你知道这里的每个人的
has supernatural hearing, right?
听觉都超乎常人对吧
Where is my brother?
我弟弟呢
Oh, I'll just I'll check his calendar.
我马上,马上就查一下他的日程表
Wait. No. Not his wife, so...
等等,抱歉,我不是他妻子呢
Hayley, this city is under siege
海莉,这个城市正被
by an army of beasts following
一群听命于我那个
my deranged mother's every command.
疯母亲的野兽包围着
Now considering it was your people
既然刚刚和我的种族
who just declared war on my kind,
开战的是你的人
perhaps now's not the best time
也许现在不是你该
for your particular brand of sass.
跟我顶嘴的时候
Klaus left a while ago.
克劳斯已经走了一会儿了
If you want to find him, I can't help you.
你想找他我没办法帮你
If only there was a magical device
要是有什么神奇的东西
that people use to call people.
能用来和别人通话就好了
I don't know. I'm out of ideas.
我不知道,除此之外我别无他法了
Good luck.
祝好运
Oh, one more thing, Elijah.
对了,还有一件事,以利亚
Those beasts that you're referring to,
你刚才提到的那些野兽
they be under Esther's control,
也许他们现在是听命于埃丝特
but like you said, they're my people,
但你也说了,他们是我的人
so if you hurt them,
所以如果你敢伤害他们
your bitch mother Will be the least of your problems.
你的讨厌妈妈就不是你面对的最大问题了
Finally, you pick up your phone.
你终于接电话了
I've been trying to get ahold of you for days.
我都找了你好多天了
Way to leave a girl hanging.
你真是会吊人胃口啊
I know. I should have called you back.
我知道,我该回电的
I didn't want you to worry.
我是不想让你担心我
I just...
我只是
things are complicated.
事情很复杂
Yeah, well, word on the streets
是吗,有人说
and by streets, I mean Josh
这个人,就是乔什
is that you've gone totally M.I.A.
你突然就失踪了
Seriously, are you ok? Where are you?
说真的,你没事吧,你现在在哪
I'm fine. I'll be back soon, I promise,
我没事,我很快就回去,我保证
and and thanks for calling.
还有,谢谢你打给我
It's good to hear your voice.
听到你的声音真的很高兴
Davina? Davina?
达维娜,达维娜
Well, that was rather rude.
这简直没礼貌
Well, it's a pleasure to see you, too, Camille.
我也很高兴见到你,卡米尔
Don't don't do that crooked smile thing, ok?
不要,不要那样邪邪的冲我笑
I haven't seen you for months,
我都几个月没见你了
and now you're appearing out of the blue?
然后你现在就这么突然出现
What do you want?
你想要什么
I have a rather long list of people
我有事需要找来
I need to track down and deal with,
谈谈的人不少呢
and at the top of that list is a certain runaway witch.
首先就是某个逃跑的小女巫
Maybe she doesn't want to be found.
也许她不是很想见你呢
And for good reason.
我很理解
Had I magically resurrected
如果是我神奇的让我的天敌
the insane vampirehunting father of my sworn enemy,
那个疯狂的吸血鬼猎人父亲复活了
I'd be hiding, too.
我也会选择躲起来
Wait. What?
等等,你说什么
Oh, haven't you heard?
你还不知道啊
Mikael the destroyer back from the dead,
破坏神迈克尔死而复生了
and by all accounts under the complete control
而且现在完全在你那个小女巫朋友
of your little friend Davina.
达维娜的控制下
Well, you heard her clearly.
你也听见她的话了
She didn't say where she was.
她没告诉我她在哪
Oh, on the contrary, luv.
正相反,亲爱的
You just had to know how to listen.
你只是需要知道该怎么听
For instance, I heard cicadas,
比如说,我听到了蝉鸣
and I heard terns,
听到了燕鸥
but the real giveaway was the church bells.
但真正暴露她的是教堂的钟声
Did you know Davina's family
你知道达维娜的家族
owns a little cabin in Terrebonne parish?
在泰勒博恩教区有个小木屋吗
It's been abandoned for years,
那里已经荒废多年了
but a brief glimpse at a map shows
扫一眼地图就知道
it's just a mile from the loveliest little chapel.
那小屋离一个小教堂不过1.5公里远
So what's the plan?
你想怎么做
Well, the way I see it,
在我看来
if Davina wants to use Mikael to kill me,
如果达维娜想利用迈克尔杀掉我
we just have two options.
我们只有两个选择
One, you reason with her.
一,你跟她讲道理
Two...
二
I don't think you'd like two very much.
我觉得你不会太喜欢第二种选择
Fine. Let's go.
好吧,我们走
Kol, concentrate.
科尔,集中精力
Unless of course you've finally heard
除非是失踪的达维娜?克莱尔
from our missing Davina Claire.
终于有消息了
Well, it's only a matter of time.
那是迟早的事
I mean, look at this face.
看看我这帅气的脸
How long can she possibly resist?
她还能抵抗多久
Given your progress, I'd say indefinitely.
就你这进度,我看不一定
No matter.
没关系
I'll find her.
我会找到她
Now focus.
集中精力
Conjure her in your mind.
在脑海里召唤她
Clever girl.
聪明的孩子
She's somehow blocked our locator spells.
她阻挡了我的定位咒
Not entirely my fault then.
那就不完全是我的错了
Considering your sole task was keeping track of a teenager,
鉴于你的任务就是追踪一个小女生
you might want to draw a little less attention
你还是少丢人现眼
to your absolute failure to do so.
让别人注意到你的一败涂地
You're one to talk about your failure.
你才是一败涂地的那一个吧
You got that human girl to bare her soul to you yet,
你已经让那个人类女孩对你坦白了吗
or are you too busy playing captain to a pack
还是说你整天只知道
of mangy dogs to have any success
当一群脏狗的领导
as a fake head shrinker?
成功扮演头号畏缩者
You know what your problem is, Kol?
你知道你的问题是什么吗,科尔
Oh, I would love to Boys!
我还真想知道,孩子们
Now if I'm right,
如果我的猜测无误
Davina has the white oak stake.
白栎木桩在达维娜手上
Find the girl, Kol, and get it back.
找到她,科尔,把木桩拿回来
You don't look so good.
你看起来不怎么好
Those bites?
那些咬痕
Werewolf venom is to be purged by force,
狼人毒液要用蛮力逼出来
not acquiesced to.
而不是听之任之
And what is that, like, a viking bumper sticker?
那是什么,维京人的保险杆贴纸之类的吗
Exactly how much longer are we gonna be hiding here like cowards?
我们到底还要躲在这里多久,像个懦夫一样
Elijah saw you.
以利亚看见你了
If he knows you're here, then Klaus does, too,
要是他知道你回来了,那克劳斯也就知道了
So I'm sorry, but until I unlink him from my friends,
所以不好意思,在我解开他和我朋友的联系之前
you're stuck here with me.
你就跟我呆在这里
Confrontation is inevitable, child.
交战无可避免,孩子
Your fear will prove to be our greatest disadvantage.
你的恐惧会是我们最大的劣势
I'm not afraid.
我不怕
Well, you should be.
你应该害怕
You are weak.
你很弱
But I'm still in charge.
但一切还是我说了算
By the way,
顺便说一下
I spelled it while you were purging.
你清除毒液的时候我给它施了咒
It won't fall off again.
它再也不会掉了
Ah, yes. Your magic.
真好,你的巫术
How well did that serve you
狼人攻击你的时候
when the wolves attacked, hmm?
起了多大作用呢
Magic can only ever fight half your battles.
在战斗中,巫术并不能完全帮助你
Remember that.
记住这一点
Ok. Fine.
那好
You're so tough, teach me.
既然你这么强壮,那你教我
Teach you what?
教你什么
How to be strong.
如何变得强壮
We don't want to run.
我们不想逃跑
Look. I know, and I respect that.
我知道,我也尊敬你的想法
But believe me, there's a big difference
但相信我,有抗战的决心
between wanting to fight and knowing how to win.
绝不等于有必胜的信心
So show us.
那就让我们见识一下啊
You've kicked their ass before.
你以前打败过他们
I'm guessing you didn't do it alone.
我想你不是单打独斗
Um, yeah.
那个
Not that I don't dig the whole "Karate kid" vibe
我不是想要破坏现在这种
that we got going on here,
"功夫梦"的热血氛围
but how are we supposed to learn to defend ourselves
只是我们要怎么在一天之内
from an army of superwolves in, like, one day?
学会如何抵抗一支超级狼人大军
Lesson one.
第一课
Always be on your guard.
时刻保持警惕
Well, I trust our message was wellreceived.
我想我们的消息传达得很好
Loud and clear. Those vampires should be gone by tomorrow.
非常清楚,明天之前吸血鬼就会消失了
In my experience,
就我的经验来看
one can never be too careful with these creatures,
对付这些东西,小心驶得万年船
So we'll greet them with superior numbers.
所以我们用人数优势去会会他们
Would you bring the recruits, please sir?
请把新兵带过来
Oliver, Aiden, I have a task for you.
奥利弗,艾登,有个任务交给你们
What's going on here?
这是怎么回事
Tonight is luna sanguineus, a blood moon.
今晚是血月夜,血红月亮
Now 1,000 years ago,
1000年以前
your people marked this celestial event with a rite of passage,
狼人通过仪式来纪念这一天文事件
electing not to shrink from their nature
决心不再逃避天性
but to embrace it
而是欣然接受
with pride by slaying a human being
纵情屠杀人类
and activating their curse.
激活诅咒
Tonight as unturned wolves,
今夜,作为未被转化的狼人
you will kill with the singular purpose
你们杀人的唯一目的
of unleashing that warrior that lives within you.
就是释放你们体内的战士
They're just a bunch of kids.
他们只是一群孩子
Aiden, we can no longer afford
艾登,我们再也不能
to hide our children from the horrors of war.
让我们的孩子远离这场可怕的战争了
From now on, your either with us,
从现在起,你要么和我们一起
or you're against us.
要么就是我们的敌人
Come with me.
跟我来
What's that?
那是什么
The crest of our clan,
我们氏族的顶饰
a reminder that we always carry
在战斗前
the honor of our ancestors
提醒着我们
before we go to battle.
肩负先祖的荣耀
I wasn't ready.
我还没准备好
First lesson,
第一课
always be on your guard.
时刻保持警惕
It's heavy.
好重
I was half your age the first time
我父亲第一次交给我这玩意时
my father gave me the staff.
我只有你一半大
I would have torn every muscle
我宁愿撕裂每一块肌肉
rather than let him see me strain,
也不愿让他看我受伤
and had I...
我有没有
He would have corrected me.
他本可以纠正我
No offense, but your dad sounds like a jerkwad.
无意冒犯,但听起来你爸是个混蛋
Mothers love their children.
母亲爱孩子
Fathers make them strong.
父亲让他们变得强壮
My mother tried to sacrifice me,
我母亲试图献祭我
and my dad took off when I was born,
我父亲在我刚出生时就走了
so...
所以
You're anticipating.
你提前做出了准备动作
Do not let me see your move before you make it.
不要让我在你动之前就洞察你的举动
Get up.
起来
I can't.
起不来
I hurt my ankle.
我伤了脚踝
The ability to endure pain is the warrior's true weapon.
忍耐痛苦是一名战士真正的武器
Master that,
学会这点
and nothing holds power over you.
就没什么人能够支配你了
Now on your feet.
现在,站起来
I said...
我说
on...
站
your...
起
feet.
来
Good.
很好
Perhaps you've actually learned something today.
也许你今天真的学到了点什么
"Wait in the car, you said.
你说,在车里等我
"I'll be right back," You said.
你说,我马上回来
Did I not sufficiently explain to you
难道我没有向你充分解释
the urgency of this endeavor?
这事的紧急性吗
You're the one who hijacked my afternoon to drag me along
是你霸占了我整个下午,把我拖进
to this revenge fantasy of yours.
你的复仇幻想里
Excuse me if I need a drink to take off the edge
请原谅我在杀戮开始前需要喝一杯
before the killing begins.
保持冷静
So that's your plan, is it?
这就是你的计划吧
Ply me with alcohol and then prattle on
给我灌点酒,然后喋喋不休
until I'm convinced Davina and Mikael alone to plot my death?
直到我相信达维娜和迈克尔独自密谋杀死我
No. My plan is to listen.
不,我的计划是倾听
Come on, Klaus. You could have eavesdropped on that phone call
克劳斯,你本可以偷听那通电话
and vanished before I even knew you were there,
在我知道你在那之前就消失不见
so let's just get to the part you
所以我们直接切入正题
you really want me to play
你真正想让我做的事情
Therapist, stenographer, drinking buddy.
治疗师,速记员,酒友
call it whatever you want.
你想怎么说随便你
I know why I'm here.
我知道我为什么在这里
To give you the one thing you've never had,
给你唯一一件你从没得到过的事情
someone to hear your side.
有人在你身旁倾听
So...
那么
You want to kill your father.
你想要杀死你父亲
Fine. Let's talk.
好吧,我们来聊聊
Um, I'm sorry. I know I haven't called in a while.
抱歉,我知道我有一阵子没给你打电话了
Don't be silly, luv. Are you all right?
别傻了,亲爱的,你还好吗
Where are you?
你在哪呢
Um, I'll text you the address
我把地址发你
and maybe a list of things you can bring me.
也许还有一堆你能带给我的东西
All right. I'll be right there.
好的,我会去
As a devout feminist,
作为支持男女平等的人
I refuse to say that you hit like a girl.
我很不想说你出拳像个女人
So let's try this again, shall we?
再来一次,好吗
Tell me again why I don't get to be outside with everybody else,
再跟我说一次为什么我不能和其他人一起在外面
you know, with the nice teacher.
你知道,有个好老师
You are my responsibility.
你是我的责任
Says the feminist.
出自支持男女平等的人之口
Fighting is rhythm. There is a music,
打斗就像是韵律,有乐曲
there is a meter, there is a pattern.
有韵律,有模式
Let that rhythm beat within you.
带着这样的旋律出拳
Again.
再来一次
Legato.
连奏
Ostinato.
固定音型
Crescendo.
渐增
And then once you've established your cadence...
一旦确定了自己的节奏
You change the key.
变调
Very nice.
很好
Now the head or the heart?
现在,是头还是心脏
None of this means anything if you cannot make the kill.
如果你不能杀人,这一切都没有意义
What if I can't do it?
如果我做不到呢
You will
为了生存
to survive.
你会做到的
Now the head or the heart?
现在,是头还是心脏
Elijah.
以利亚
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
We're not here for a fight.
我们不是来打架的
Just hear him out.
听他说完
Speak.
说吧
I suggest you be succinct.
我建议你简洁点说
Please. I need your help.
拜托,我需要你的帮助
The witch wants soldiers.
女巫想要士兵
So now it's either join up or pay the price.
现在要么加入要么付出代价
I've known my brother Finn to be merciless.
我知道我的兄弟芬恩残忍无情
I'll admit this exceeds even my expectations.
我得承认这超出了我的期望
They're just kids.
他们只是孩子
Marcel, you know the quarter like the back of your hand
马塞尔,你对法属区了如指掌
if anyone can get them out of here, it's you.
如果说有谁能把他们救出来,那只有你
And take them where?
把他们带去哪里
There are still wolves deep in the bayou,
河口深处还是有狼人
ones that didn't take a ring.
他们没有戒指
They can look after them.
他们可以照顾他们
The ones who never sold out, you mean.
你是说从没被出卖的
If you want to look at it like that, that's fine.
如果你想这么看,那么好吧
We did what we had to do.
我们做了该做的
You wolves have been fighting us for decades.
数十年来,你们狼人一直和我们作对
Why trust us now?
现在为什么相信我们
One of the recruits is my little brother.
有一名新兵是我的弟弟
There's no way I'm sending him to war.
我绝对不会把他送去参战
Tell us what you need.
告诉我们你需要什么
My mother's intentions are far less savage than my father's.
我父亲的意图比我母亲的要残忍得多
She'd prefer to place us all in new bodies,
她想要把我们换入新的身体
there by reuniting our family in some bizarre coven
将我们一家人重聚不正常的女巫
of extremely dysfunctional witches.
组成的奇怪女巫族群里
So, what, are you just gonna kill her, too?
怎样,你也要杀了她吗
If only I could, but therein lies my predicament.
要是我可以的话,但这就是麻烦的问题
If I kill her, she'll just jump into another body,
如果我杀了她,她会跳到另一个人的身体
and if I somehow manage to thwart that nasty little inconvenience,
如果我恰好能解决掉这个烦人的小麻烦
she'll rejoin the bloody witch ancestors
她可以再次加入该死的女巫祖先
and haunt me from beyond.
从另一边追杀我
Right now, Mikael has the white oak stake.
现在,迈克尔拥有白橡木桩
He needs to die first.
他得先死
And how are you gonna do that unarmed?
你赤手空拳怎么做到
I've taken precautions.
我早已未雨绸缪
Oh, goodie. Papa Tunde's mystical knife of ludicrous torment.
好吧,图德圣父会带来痛苦的神秘匕首
Glad that's still around.
这还在真好啊
You know my parents dedicated their lives
你知道我的父母这一生都专注于
to making me feel weak and afraid.
让我变得软弱和害怕
I've killed them once already.
我曾经杀过他们一次
I can do it again.
我可以再做一次
Klaus, wait.
克劳斯,等等
I get it.
我明白
The hurt your parents have inflicted on you for a thousand years,
你父母给你带来的痛苦持续了一千年
I understand what you are fighting against,
我明白你要反抗什么
but the real question is
但真正的问题是
what are you fighting for?
你为什么要这么做
Ask me to dance.
请我跳舞
You want to dance?
你想要跳舞
No. I never want to dance.
不,我从不想跳舞
I'm actually really bad at it,
我非常不擅长跳舞
but I'm trying to make a point.
但我在试图表达我的观点
There's more to life than the pain that they made you feel.
生活里除了他们给你造成的痛苦,还有更多感受
A cold beer,
冰啤酒
a slow song,
一首慢歌
a good friend.
一个好朋友
There are good things, Klaus.
生活里有美好的事情,克劳斯
And you need to see that, too.
你得看到这一切
There's no real peace in revenge.
复仇里没有真正的平静
Yeah. I've read about this.
是的,我之前看到过
I've never actually seen it firsthand.
我还从没亲眼见过呢
It appears someone has knocked you
好像是有人真的把你揍到(弄晕)
head over heels quite literally,
头朝下脚朝天
and I thought I'd have that honor.
我原本以为会是我呢
Ugh! It smells like
闻起来像是
The wrong end of something quite dead, yeah.
某种死了的物体,是的
It's just a little something I picked up
这是我从乌干达萨满巫师
from a shaman bloke in Uganda.
那里得到的一些东西
There we go.
好了
The pain's just
疼痛感
It's magic, right, it's not a miracle.
这是魔法没错,但这不是奇迹
It's quite a spell you've got going here.
你练习的咒语很了不起
I mean, not to pry, but I figured you had your secrets
不是想窥探,但我想你有你的秘密
after our last date ended in a werewolf bar brawl.
因为我们上次约会最后变成了狼人打斗
Yeah. I'm sorry about that.
是的,抱歉
That's right. I never really liked dull girls anyway.
没关系,反正我也从来不喜欢无趣的女生
That said, what exactly is going on here?
即便如此,现在到底是怎么回事
You're still not the trusting sort.
你还是不信任我
Do you trust me?
你信任我吗
Are you slicked?
你很聪明吗
Those sad eyes might fool some people but not me.
那双忧伤的眼睛也许能骗得了别人但骗不了我
I know what you're after.
我知道你的目的
You've got a lecherous heart Davina Claire.
维娜?克莱尔,你有一颗好色的心
I won't be used, not for my body
我不会被利用,不管是为了我的身体
nor my medicinal herbs.
还是我的草药
We can hold hands, that's it.
我们可以牵手,仅此而已
Whatever it is you're up to,
到何种程度由你决定
Well, you can tell me when you're good and ready.
等你准备好时再告诉我
Now the kids are being held in the city of the dead
在我们带孩子们穿过圣安妮教堂之前
until we bring them through the quarter to St. Anne's Church.
他们会被控制在死亡之城中
Now meanwhile, Vincent is holding a meeting
在这期间文森特将会和一群知情人
with a few humans in the know,
进行一次谈话
the ones who have been reluctant
这些人一直都不愿意
to fall in line with his new leadership.
臣服于他的领导
He's going to use the children to kill any opposition.
他将会利用这群孩子消灭他的反对派
Activate their curse, send a message
解封他们的诅咒,给想与他作对的人
to anyone who's thinking about going against him.
送去一点点警告
It's two birds, one bloodbath.
真是一石二鸟
Ok. So we'll hit them while the kids are on the move.
我们在孩子们逃跑时袭击他们
Aiden, make certain you and Oliver escort the children.
艾登,就由你和奥利弗护送孩子
We'll handle the rest.
我们处理剩下的事情
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等
Esther and her psycho son are already giving me the stinkeye.
埃丝特和她的神经病儿子已经看我不顺眼
These kids go missing on my watch, I'm as good as dead.
这些孩子在我看管之下失踪,我将必死无疑
You wanted to help your people and make amends for the past.
你想要帮助你的人并为过去的事情赎罪
This is your chance.
这就是你的机会
What have we here,
看看我们发现了什么
a liar and a thief?
一个骗子小偷
I'm just looking about.
我只是到处看看
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right here!
马上给我一个不杀你的充足理由
The bracelet the witch uses to control you.
那个女巫用来控制你的手链
I'm a witch.
我是一名巫师
I know the magic to turn it off.
我知道解除控制你的咒语
You'll be free to do whatever you want,
你就可以自由地去做你想做的事情
provided you promise not to harm me.
但条件是你保证不伤害我
I take it we have a deal.
我想我们就这么说定了
Watch it.
当心点
You take the kids.
你来带这些孩子
Split up and find them!
分头去找他们
Listen up, listen up. We got to go.
听着,听着, 我们得走了
Don't ask questions. Just move.
别问,只管走
Come on. Go, go.
赶快,走,走
Ollie, this way.
奥利,走这边
Come on, come on.
赶快,赶快
Go ahead.
进去
It's a passageway from the prohibition days.
这是禁酒时期留下来的通道
It'll take us pretty much anywhere we want to go.
它几乎可以带我们到任何地方
Where are they?
他们在哪儿
They should be right behind me.
他们应该就在我后面
Any minute now.
随时可能出现
Hey. Where's Marcel?
马塞尔去哪儿了
Oh, he's getting the getaway car.
他去准备逃脱用的车了
Hey, bigmouths. Shut it.
大嘴巴,别说话
There are werewolves everywhere.
到处都有狼人
Here we go. About time.
来了,时间刚刚好
Don't bother trying to run.
别想着跑
We've got you surrounded.
我们已经把你们团团围住
What, you don't think that
什么,你们不会真以为
we would be dumb enough to bring them here, do you?
我们会傻到把他们带过来吧,是吗
Yes. I do apologize for any inconvenience.
我为给你带来的不便道歉
The little ones you seek are elsewhere,
你们要找的小家伙些在别的地方
which I suppose leaves you here with me.
因此我觉得我应该留下来等你们
You're the ones that don't seem to understand.
你们才是搞不懂状况的人
We're not looking for the kids.
我们不是在找那群孩子
The witch wants you.
女巫要的人是你
You listen to me very carefully.
你给我听好
I told a good friend I'd do my very best
我答应了我的一个好朋友
to spare the lives of her people.
我会不遗余力地去保护她的人
You leave right now,
你们要是马上离开
I will honor that.
我将感激不尽
Stay,
不走
and the situation becomes irrefutably awkward.
情况将毫无悬念地变得尴尬
Very well.
非常好
You should probably leave.
或许你该离开了
Either I'm in, or I'm out, right?
要么我加入,要么退出,对吧
Let's go. Move.
赶快走,走
Nick.
尼克
Aiden, you made it.
艾登,你做到了
Of course I did.
当然我做到了
Told you I'd be here, didn't I?
告诉过你我会来的,对吗
Go.
走
Thank you, both of you.
谢谢你,你们两个
No problem.
不客气
We're all fighting for the same thing, you know?
我们也会为同样的事情不顾一切
Just trying to protect he ones that we love.
只是尽力去保护我们所爱的人
Well, I guess that's all they got.
我想他们也就只有这点能耐
So it would seem.
感觉的确如此
Actually, I'm just getting started.
事实上,我才刚刚开始
Perhaps your next body will last a little longer
也许你下一个替身会比这个替身
than this one, brother.
活得更久一点,弟弟
You phone is chockfull of texts.
你的手机塞满了短信
Who'swho's Cami?
卡米是谁
Come with me now.
跟我来
Enough games, Davina!
别玩了,达维娜
Send out my father.
把我父亲交出来
Let's finish this.
我们来做个了断
Release me, or I will kill you right now!
放了我,要不然我现在就杀了你
Davina!
达维娜
Is this not what you brought him for?
你把他带过来不就是这个目的吗
I'm not afraid!
我才不害怕
Hello...boy.
你好啊,孩子
You seem rather impatient.
你看起来好不耐心啊
Are you so eager to meet your end?
你就这么急着了断自己吗
I'm only eager to stand over
我只是迫不及待想要
your burning corpse again.
再站着看你的尸体燃烧
Only this time, I intend to enjoy it more.
而这一次,我打算更加享受
I've traveled
为了这一刻
all the way back from hell for this moment.
我才从地狱中重生
Well, then I'd hate to keep you waiting.
那我讨厌让你等着
Where is she?
她在哪
If something happened to her, Klaus, I swear to god!
她绝对出事了,克劳斯
Davina's fine. She'll wake with a spectacular headache,
达维娜没事,她醒来只会无比头疼
but given her intentions for me,
但鉴于她对我的企图
she should count herself lucky.
她应该算自己很幸运了
Of course if you drop dead of a heart attack,
当然如果你突发心脏病死了
I may have to kill her on general principle.
那基于原则,我可能必须杀了她
You're the one who ditched me at the bar.
是你把我扔在酒吧的
I had to hitchhike
我得去蹭车
and then run on the back roads of the bayou!
还得在河口后面的路上狂奔
Well, your perseverance is duly is noted.
那你的坚持不懈真是值得铭记
Oh, shut up.
闭嘴吧
I am so mad at you, I can hardly speak,
我可生气了,我都失语了
but I am here, and it is to tell you
但我还是来了,来告诉你
Not to bargain with you and not to shame you
不是和你来讨价还价,也不是来羞辱你
but to tell you under no circumstances will you hurt that girl,
只是来告诉你绝不能伤害那个女孩
do you understand me?
你明白吗
You have my word.
我向你保证
Is that Mikael?
那是迈克尔吗
Is he...
他...
He's still alive and in complete and utter agony.
他还活着,还在垂死挣扎
I decided to take your advice
我决定听取你的意见
and keep him that way.
就让他这样活着
Didn't think you were gonna show.
没想到你会来
Didn't think you were a vampire.
没想到你是个吸血鬼
Ditto on the whole leader of a werewolf army thing.
也没想到你是狼人大军的首领
P.S.
另外
These pictures don't really do you justice.
那些照片不能真实评价你
You're way hotter in person,
你是个极其火热的人
you know, when you're not murdering people.
当你不杀人的时候
You know, I shouldn't have come.
我不应该来的
Yeah...
是啊
But you did.
但你来了
Why?
为什么
I guess I hoped seeing you
我想我希望见你
might make me feel a little less
是因为你能让我感觉少一点...
I don't know
我不知道
alone.
孤独
Ok. Look.
你瞧
Maybe for tonight,
也许今晚
we could pretend things are different.
我们可以假装一切都不同
I'm not a vampire, you're not a wolf,
我不是吸血鬼,你也不是狼人
the city isn't about to implode.
这个城市也没有崩溃
We could just
我们可以就...
I don't know
我也不知道
be ourselves.
就做我们自己
I'd like that.
我很愿意
Well, we did it.
我们做到了
I never thought I'd see the day when "We" Meant us.
我以为再也见不到"我们"是指我们的那天了
Well, you're a vampire now.
你现在是个吸血鬼了
First rule is never say never
第一原则就是永远别说永远
because never ain't that long,
因为永远没有那么久
and what we did today,
我们今晚做的事
it was the right thing,
都是对的
But, you know, it's gonna make things worse
但你要知道,这可能让你我族人
between your people and mine.
之间的关系更差
There's a life lesson for you, baby vamp.
小吸血鬼,有一人生课要教给你
It always gets worse before it gets better.
好事多磨
We left Elijah out there.
我们把以利亚留在那了
Look. I worry about a lot of things where Elijah's concerned,
瞧,我也很担心以利亚关心的事情
but trust me.
但相信我
He can take care of himself.
他能照顾好他自己
What do you want?
你想要干什么
I only want us to be a family again, Elijah,
我只是想让我们再成为家人,以利亚
but I'm so sorry.
但我很抱歉
In order for that to happen,
为了保证一切顺利
you must be purified.
你必须要被净化