手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 初代吸血鬼 > 初代吸血鬼第一季 > 正文

初代吸血鬼第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第21集:收集圣石

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "The Originals"...

《始祖家族》前情提要
If we can't create some sort of community,
如果我们各自的族群不能联手合作
then what's the point?
那还有什么意义
Kill each other and get it all over with.
不如早点都杀了省事
I'm invested in protecting the people of this city,
大家寄希望于我来保护城里人类的安全
and to do that, I need the key.
要做到的话,我需要那把钥匙
I had Josh lift it for me.
我让乔什帮我偷来的
Off my uncle.
从我叔叔那里
My brother taught me this code 15 years ago.
我弟弟十五年前教会了我这个密码
You're klaus' father?
你是克劳斯的父亲
I need you. What can I do?
我需要你,我能做什么
You can bring me back to life.
让我起死回生
A moonlight ring
月光戒指
to protect werewolves from the curse.
用以破除狼人的诅咒
What do I have to do?
你要我怎么做
I need to know what stone it housed.
我想知道它放在哪个石头里
A ring of empowerment, something to control this curse.
一枚带有魔力的戒指,它可以破除这个诅咒
What kind of spell? A spell of my mother's.
什么样的咒语,我母亲的咒语
All I ask is that the child is kept safe.
我只想保证孩子安全
Our daughter should be raised by her parents
我们的女儿应该由父母共同养大
in our family home.
成长在自己的家
The ancestors want us to kill Klaus' child.
先祖们想让我们杀死克劳斯的孩子
Whatever it is you got coming with the wolves,
不管你和狼人在密谋着什么
just know that I'm gonna fight for my guys,
你要知道,我会为了我的人斗争到底
I'm gonna fight for my city,
我会为了我的城市斗争
and I will fight until I am dead.
我会一直斗争直到死亡来临
I would expect nothing less.
我想你也会这么做的
Lot of driving for a bag of rocks.
这一袋破石头可真是让我们跑得够远的
We'll be in the quarter by dawn.
我们天亮前就能到法属区
Sure the hybrid will do his part?
你确定那个混血儿会遵守他的诺言吗
Hayley will make sure of that.
海莉会确保他这么做的
Yeah. I forgot your fiancee
是啊,我差点忘了
Has got him wrapped around her finger.
你的未婚妻正将他掌控在鼓掌之间
You know, Ollie, I love you like a brother,
知道吗,奥利,我一直待你如亲兄弟
but if you don't lay off Hayley,
但如果你再这么对海莉
We're gonna have a problem.
别怪我对你不客气
Pay attention, Romeo.
注意点,罗密欧
All right. Relax.
好吧,别紧张
We ain't done anything.
我们什么都没做
Evening, officers.
晚上好,警官
Step out of the car, both of you.
你们两个,从车里出来
What's this about?
有什么问题吗
I think you should do what the man says...
我想你们最好照他说的做
before things take a nasty turn.
不然后果可能会很严重
Have I told you that you're awesome?
我有说过你很棒吗
Because you are, along with the sun,
你太棒了,就跟阳光
daylight rings...
日光戒指
that guy jogging in the tank top.
还有那个穿着背心慢跑的家伙一样棒
Josh, now that you have a ring,
乔什,既然你已经得到戒指了
I think you need to leave town.
我想你是时候离开了
Whoa, wait. We're breaking up?
等等,我们要分手吗
I'm serious. Yeah. I know.
我是严肃的,我知道
Serious is kind of your default setting,
你向来都很严肃
which is why you need me around
所以你才需要我在你身旁
to lighten you up.
逗你开心
Ergo, not leaving.
所以,我是不会走的
You ok?
你还好吗
Just witch stuff.
只是些女巫的事情罢了
Marcel came to me yesterday.
马塞尔昨天来找过我
He wanted a cloaking spell.
他想让我施一个隐蔽咒语
He's gonna make a move against Klaus,
他准备对付克劳斯了
A big move.
一步大着
Wow. Ok. Guess he forgot to call me.
好吧,看来他忘了叫上我
Rude. Well, did you help him?
真过分,那你帮他了吗
Yes, because I don't want him to get killed,
是的,因为我不想看他死
but if Klaus finds out... Hey, look.
但如果克劳斯发现了,听着
If Marcel has got a plan,
如果马塞尔已经有了计划
maybe Klaus will buy a clue,
或许克劳斯会有所觉悟
realize he's a negative on the popularity chart,
意识到他并不是那么受人欢迎
and go into vampire retirement.
然后退出这些吸血鬼斗争
I hear palm springs is nice.
我听说棕榈泉是个好地方
Klaus isn't the only thing we need to be afraid of.
克劳斯并不是我们唯一要担心的
Look. If there's a war coming,
听着,如果战争即将来临
promise me you'll go before you get caught up in it.
答应我你会尽快离开,绝不牵涉其中
Your mother's spell is as complicated as it is elegant.
你母亲的咒语十分优雅,却也非常复杂
She was clearly a very gifted witch.
显然她是个极有天赋的女巫
Is this the bit here?
是不是这一段
Hey, like I said, it's complicated.
我说过了,这很复杂
She bound protection magic to black kyanite stones.
她将保护魔法绑定在黑色蓝晶石上
A werewolf with the stones is free from turning on a full moon.
拥有石头的狼人可以不需在满月时变身
And what of the improvements?
它还有什么好处吗
This spell will enhance speed, strength, and agility.
这个咒语能强化速度,力量与敏捷
There should be something in there about fangs.
这里面应该会提到尖牙
It's what my mother used on us
她当时就是用这个
when she turned us into vampires.
将我们变成吸血鬼的
Not just fangs.
不止是尖牙
You said you want venom
你说过你想保留毒液
so the bite is still lethal to vampires.
让狼人的噬咬仍然对吸血鬼致命
Hmm. Here.
就是这里
Should make a nice gift.
这会是个好礼物的
I'm sure Hayley will be thrilled.
我想海莉一定会十分惊喜
Oh, not just Hayley.
不止是给海莉的
You'll be making quite a few of these.
你要帮我制造更多
Let's call it an even hundred.
不如就一百个吧
That's not the deal I made with Elijah.
这不是我与以利亚的约定
Well, you're dealing with me now...
你现在要打交道的人是我
and I am offering considerably more.
而我会给你更多的报酬
You think because I sleep with you,
你以为我们上了床
I'm suddenly at your beck and call.
我就要对你言听计从吗
Because you sleep with me, luv,
正因为我们上了床,亲爱的
I will protect you from those who might do you harm,
我才会保护你不受别人的伤害
including my brother.
包括我哥哥
Because I need you, however,
而且,因为我需要你
I'm prepared to offer something more valuable
所以除了我的保护之外,我会给你一样
than my protection.
更有价值的东西
Which is what?
那是什么
My mother's grimoire,
我母亲的魔法书
From which I took these spells.
这些咒语的出处
You see, Elijah is offering you a mere peek at its pages,
要知道,以利亚只许你窥探其中一二
but I will grant it to you as a gift
但我会将它完整地双手奉上
if you pledge your loyalty to me,
如果你宣誓忠诚于我
beginning with the creation of those rings.
从这些戒指的制造方法开始
This has been your plan all along.
这就是你一直以来的计划
You want to build a werewolf army,
你想建立一支狼人大军
and you're using me to do it.
而你正利用我来达成这个目的
Sweetheart, I'm not the enemy.
亲爱的,我不是你的敌人
nor are the wolves.
那些狼人也不是
Your abusive coven expects you to sacrifice yourself
你那残酷的族人想让你牺牲自己
for the last of the harvest girls.
来复活最后一名收获祭女孩
Do this one favor for me,
如果你帮我这个忙
and you need never fear anyone ever again.
你就再也无需惧怕任何人
Folks, you need to leave now.
大伙儿,你们该离开了
Hey hey, what are you
你这是在干什么
I tried to be nice about this.
我已经试着很友善了
Who the hell do you think you are?
你以为你是谁
I am the new owner of this gumbo shack.
我是这家秋葵汤店的新老板
Ink is not dry on the contract yet,
这是刚刚才达成的交易
But I can tell you, I got it cheap.
但我可以告诉你,售价很便宜
Business is not what is used to be
自从索菲?德弗罗死后
since Sophie Deveraux kicked the bucket.
这里的生意就一落千丈
Look. I don't want any trouble.
听着,我不想惹麻烦
I don't really care what you want.
我不在乎你怎么想
Let's talk about what I want.
我们来聊聊我怎么想的
Right. My uncle's key.
对啊,我叔叔的钥匙
You said you were gonna use it
你说你要用它来
to protect the innocents of the city.
保护这个城市的无辜人们
Seems pretty ironic, given your line of work.
但根据你的所作所为,这略微讽刺啊
I'm a legitimate businesswoman
我是个遵纪守法的女商人
who's never been convicted of a crime,
从来没有犯过罪
and, as leader of the human faction,
同时作为人类势力的领袖
that key is mine.
钥匙应该是我的
I gave you time to mourn.
我给了你时间哀悼
Now time is up.
现在时间到了
Message received.
知道了
Let me just go find that key I don't have.
那就来找找我没有的那个钥匙吧
My family has been in New Orleans
我的家族在新奥尔良
for a long time, Cami, even longer than yours,
生活了很久,卡米,比你的家族还久
and we've learned it's a very hard city
而且我们都知道没有朋友
to get by in if you don't have any friends.
在这个城市很难生存
I'd like to be your friend.
我很愿意成为你的朋友
So I'm gonna give you until tomorrow,
所以明天作为时限
and after that, I won't be so friendly.
那之后我就不会这么客气了
Leave him alone!
放开他
We'll leave your boy alone
我们可以放了他
when you tell us what Klaus is up to.
只要你告诉我们克劳斯的计划
How the hell should I know what he is up to?
我怎么会知道他的计划
See, I know you've been meeting him.
因为我知道你们有碰过面
The stones in your duffel bag, it's black kyanite.
你包里的那些石头是黑蓝晶石
It's pretty rare.
很稀有
I also know enough about witchcraft
我也了解不少巫术的事
to recognize the ingredients of a spell.
能够分辨哪些是施咒材料
So you gonna make me ask again?
你要让我再问一次吗
Ok.
好吧
You want to know the problem
你想知道有两个狼人
with having two werewolf hostages?
作为人质的问题所在吗
You really only need one.
那就是你只需要一个
You crescent boys,
你们这些新月小子
you think you're a bunch of badasses,
你觉得你们很厉害
but back in '25, I wiped out
但是25年前
a whole bloodline of Guerrera werewolves.
我清扫了整个格雷罗家族
They were a lot tougher than you.
他们可比你厉害多了
Wait!
等等
You let him go,
你放了他
I will tell you about the stones,
我就告诉你石头的事
About Klaus... Whatever.
还有克劳斯什么的
All right. All right.
好吧,好吧
A deal is a deal, but since nirvana here
交易就是交易,但鉴于这个怪物
is gonna turn into a wolf in about 8 hours, D.,
在八小时后就要变成狼了,迪亚哥
Drop his ass off way out in the bayou.
把他扔在河口
Will I at least get to kill this fool?
那我能不能杀了这个蠢货
No. I got a better idea.
不,我有个更好的主意
Yes, brother? What is it?
什么事,兄弟
It appears our wolves have gone astray, brother.
看来我们的狼人迷路了,兄弟
They should've been back hours ago.
他们几个小时前就该回来了
We need to find them.
我们需要找到他们
Well, that might be a bit tricky.
那似乎比较困难
You see, we've located their car
因为我们在一条山间小路上
on a back road in the middle of nowhere.
发现了他们的车
I suspect they've been shanghaied.
我怀疑他们穿越去平行空间了
And you didn't feel the need to share this information?
而你觉得这种信息不需要告诉我吗
It was my intention to present you with the problem
我的本意是等我找到了解决方法后
only after I'd found an appropriate solution.
才把问题告诉你
Well, do enlighten us.
那就给我们个惊喜吧
I'm closing in on it as we speak.
说话这会儿我就要成功了
The only person who would be bold enough to snatch
唯一有胆子抓走我的狼人盟友的人
my wolf allies is the one who has the most to lose.
正是最输不起的人
Marcel. No. He'll kill them.
马塞尔,他会杀了他们的
Genevieve assures me
杰妮薇向我证实了
that marcel has procured a cloaking spell.
马塞尔施了一个掩护咒
The only witch who will aid Marcel is Davina.
唯一会帮助马塞尔的女巫就是达维娜
I just need to get one last bit of leverage
我只需要再收集一点筹码
before I pay her a visit...
然后就去拜访她
And there it is.
筹码来了
Hello, Joshua.
你好,约书亚
Davina...
达维娜
Josh?
乔什
I'm sorry. What happened?
对不起,发生了什么
Joshua went and got himself a werewolf bite.
约书亚让狼人给咬了
Well, a hybrid bite, technically,
正确的说是混血咬的
but it will kill him just the same.
但都是一样会要他的命
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
I blame you.
都是你害的
After all my overtures of friendship,
尽管我向你伸出了橄榄枝
you once again sided with Marcel,
你还是选择站在马塞尔那边了
forcing me to do horrible things
让我不得不对你在乎的人
to someone you care about.
做一些残忍的事
I'm not without mercy, Davina.
我也没有那么残忍,达维娜
I can cure him, but you have to cooperate
我可以让他痊愈,但你必须要合作
and tell me where to find Marcel.
告诉我马塞尔在哪里
Why, so you can kill him, too?
让后好让你杀了他吗
Marcel chose his path.
马塞尔选择了他的立场
seems unfair that Josh should have to suffer for it.
但由乔什来承担后果貌似不太公平
Davina...
达维娜
He's at a warehouse at the docks
他在港口的一个仓库里
Thierry's place.
蒂埃里的地方
You see?
看到了吗
That wasn't so hard, now, was it?
这也不是太难,对吧
What about Josh?
呐乔什怎么办
Well, he'll live another 24 hours or so.
他还能再活一天
I may need you,
我可能还会需要你
and Joshua serves as wonderful leverage.
约书亚就是最好的筹码
The next time I ask a question,
下次我再提问的时候
answer quicker.
回答的快点
Thank you for your time.
感谢你的时间
I didn't realize my uncle even had this place
知道看到他的遗嘱
until a read about it in his will.
我才知道我叔叔还有这么个地方
This building has been in my family for decades.
我的家族守着这个房子几十年了
You uncle helped us raise the funds
在卡特里娜飓风后
to restore it after katrina.
你叔叔帮助我们筹款修缮了它
I figured he'd kept this room for extra space.
我觉得他会需要我们留间房给他
Anyway, I didn't ask any questions.
总之,我没问任何问题
You know, father K., he was as good as they come.
你知道的,基兰神父是个很好的人
Sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Do you mind if I go in alone?
可以让我自己进去吗
Here's to buried treasure.
宝藏原来在这啊
Hello.
你好啊
Elijah should've called by now.
以利亚那边该有消息了
Worrying isn't going to help.
担心也没有用
You should sit down, try to keep calm.
你应该坐下来,保持冷静
What are you now,
你现在是什么了
magicianslash zen life coach?
魔法外加禅意人生导师吗
The treatment of pregnant women
虽然与我当护士的时候相比
has advanced remarkably since I was a nurse,
孕妇的治疗方法有了巨大的进步
but even I know high blood pressure
但我也知道高血压
is bad for you and your baby,
对你和你的孩子不好
especially now that you're so close to term.
尤其是你马上就要足月了
I hate this.
我讨厌这样
I feel completely useless.
我感觉自己很没用
Don't you get it?
你还不明白吗
You're the point of all this.
你才是这一切的意义所在
Klaus and Elijah running all over town,
克劳斯和以利亚四处奔波
it's all for you.
都是为了你啊
I'm a bit envious.
我都有些嫉妒了
Great. Lucky me.
很好,我真幸运
Is there anything I can get you?
有什么我能给你的吗
How about a moonlight ring?
月光戒指怎么样
The spell can't be performed until the full moon reaches its apex,
到月圆之夜才能施咒
and, of course, I need the stones,
当然,我需要石头
which will be here soon enough.
很快就会送到这里了
Have a little faith.
有点信心吧
Accolades to Marcel.
得表扬马塞尔
He did quite a dance across the bridge of your nose.
他对你的鼻梁可是做了一番功夫
Where is he now?
他现在在哪
Nowhere to be found...
哪儿都找不到
Although he did leave us a delightful parting gift.
不过他的确给我们留了一个不错的分别礼
What about the stones?
石头呢
I don't know.
不知道
Untie me. I'll help you find them.
放开我,我会帮你们找的
Sit still.
乖乖坐着
You'll be freed as soon as it's safe.
只要安全了,就能放了你
Our focus should be the stones.
我们应该把重点放在石头上
Considering Jackson is competition for Hayley's affection,
考虑到杰克逊也想得到海莉的喜爱
I think you'd agree.
我想你会同意的
Disregard my brother.
无视我的弟弟
Over the course of the last millennium,
在过去的千年里
his capacity for tact is somewhat diminished.
他的才智已经有所减弱
Oh, that's typical, isn't it?
真典型
Marcel fills a room with dynamite,
马塞尔将一间屋子塞满炸药
and yet I'm the tactless one.
然我却是不机智的那个
I recognize these explosives from the attack on the bayou.
我认出这些爆炸物就是河口受到攻击时的那些
Could you remind me again
你能提醒我一下
why you believed that Marcel was innocent?
你为什么觉得马塞尔是无辜的
Remind me to ask him
提醒我在我挖出他内脏之前
before I pull out his innards.
问问他
Ok.
好吧
Exercise extreme caution in this general area.
在这片区域活动要非常小心
Bit of a mess.
有点乱
Impeccable timing.
真是好时机
What's going on?
怎么了
Jackson is fine.
杰克逊没事
He's a little tied up right now.
现在有点脱不开身
Could we call you back?
晚点回给你
Oh, that doesn't bode well.
不太妙啊
Are you trying to kill us?
你是想弄死我们吗
Elijah, tell me what's going on now.
以利亚,告诉我怎么了
This is for Thierry.
这是为了蒂埃里
Oh, I got it.
我能行
Thank god you're alive.
谢天谢地你还活着
I'm fine, too. Thanks for asking.
我也很好,多谢关心
What about the stones?
石头怎么样了
Scattered across the bed of the Mississippi, I imagine.
我猜是散落在密西西比河的河底
Marcel is no fool.
马塞尔不傻
He knows an empowered werewolf army
他知道有一支被授予权力的狼人军队
would mean the end of vampires in New Orleans.
就意味着新奥尔良的吸血鬼面临末日
The explosion is his way of saying he means to prevent that,
爆炸就是他表示要阻止这事的方式
for all the good it'll do him.
对他有利
Well, it did him pretty damn well, didn't it?
对他可真好啊,不是吗
This is my fault. I will find a way to fix it.
这是我的错,我会想办法弥补
No, Jack. You're hurt, and no one is blaming you.
不,杰克,你受伤了,而且没人在怪你
I'm blaming you.
我怪你
Those stones will be hard to replace.
那些石头难以取代
Fortunately, I always have a backup plan.
幸运的是,我还有备用计划
You can't seriously mean her. She's a gangster.
你不是指她吧,她可是大坏人
I see her more as a means to procuring rare items at short notice.
我见识过她在很短的时间里利用手段得到稀有物品
Greetings, Ms. Correa.
欢迎,科雷亚女士
I see you've brought company.
我看到你带了人一起
These are my brothers.
这些是我的兄弟
I always include them in delicate business matters.
我总是会带着他们做愉快的生意
Fellas, meet Mr. Mikaelson.
各位,这就是迈克尔森先生
Please, call me Klaus.
叫我克劳斯就好
All my friends do.
我朋友们都这么叫我
I don't know if I'd call us friends,
我不知道我们算不算是朋友
but if you and Marcel are planning on having a little throwdown,
但是如果你和马塞尔计划着要竞争
I'd prefer my family to be on the same side
我希望我的家人能够和必胜者
as the inevitable victor.
站在同一边
Then you have what I asked for.
你带来了我要的东西
Not enough for an army at such short notice,
临时通知的情况下,是不够组建一支军队
but it's start.
但这也是开端了
Strange, I wasn't aware that she was familiar with our plan.
好奇怪,我并不知道她很了解我们的计划
My price for doing business is full disclosure.
做生意,我的价码就是我要知悉全局
Your brother complied.
你弟弟遵守要求了
How does the human faction expect to benefit from all this?
人类想从这事里得到什么好处呢
I only want to solidify our allegiance to the ruling class.
我只想向统治层巩固忠心
It's good for business.
有利生意
If only everyone shared your capacity for reason.
要是大家都因此分享你的能力
Sadly, they don't.
可惜,他们没有
Marcel is being especially vindictive.
马塞尔特别有报复性
I'm worried he might come after me
我担心他会因为我和你见面
or my family just for meeting with you.
而对付我或是我的家人
It might be in our best interests if we combine our efforts.
如果我们能联合起来,才对我们最有利
So be it.
那就这样吧
The more bodies we have to defend the compound, the better.
越多人保护营地越好
Let's get started, shall we?
开始吧,好吗
There. Thank you.
好了,谢谢
Don't thank me.
别谢我
It was Elijah who vamped your ass to safety.
是以利亚救了你
He really seems to care about you.
他似乎真的很在乎你
It's complicated.
这很复杂
I think that's the understatement of the year.
我想这是本年度最佳保守陈述
Look. I got to go,
我得走了
get back to the bayou before the moon rises, so...
在月出前回到河口,所以
Jackson, this will be the last time.
杰克逊,这会是最后一次
After tonight, you'll never have to turn again
今晚过后,你就再也不用变身了
No more pain, no more hiding in the bayou, I promise.
没有痛苦,不用躲在河口,我保证
You know, Klaus isn't doing this out of the kindness of his heart.
你知道,克劳斯并不是真心要这么做
He's doing it for you, Hayley.
他是为了你,海莉
You're the one who's gonna change everything for us.
是你改变了我们的一切
Seems I owe you yet again.
看来我又欠你
I understand he risked his life to save his friend.
我明白他冒着生命危险救他的朋友
He's a good man.
他是个好人
Yes. He is.
是的
Elijah, there is something that I need to tell you.
以利亚,我有事要告诉你
My family wanted me
我的家人想让我
I was supposed to be betrothed to Jackson.
我本该和杰克逊订婚
I wanted to tell you sooner.
我希望早点告诉你的
I just didn't know how. It's this insane custom.
我只是不知道该如何开口,是个疯狂的习俗
No. You don't need to explain anything.
不,你不需要解释什么
I understand the need to make sacrifices for one's family.
我明白需要为家人做出牺牲
Oh, come on, Elijah.
别这样,以利亚
For once in your immortal life,
在你无尽的生命里,仅此一次
can you just not be so noble?
你能不能不要这么高尚
What would you have me do?
你想让我做什么
I just told you that I'm betrothed
我只是告诉你因为一些
according to some backwater arrangement
我不认识的人定下的规矩
by people that I never knew.
我有了婚约
Tell me that you think betrothals are stupid.
告诉我你觉得这样的订婚很傻
Tell me that I have a choice.
告诉我我有选择
You will always have a choice.
你总是会有选择的余地
I trust you are ready.
我相信你已经准备好了
The last ingredient is personal.
最后一样原料是很私人的
As this spell is designed to control transformation,
这个咒语目的是控制变身
I need the blood of a werewolf who doesn't turn on a full moon.
我需要不在月圆之夜变身的狼人的血
My first thought was Hayley because of the pregnancy.
我的第一人选是海莉,因为她怀孕了
Out of the question.
不可能
I'd just as soon limit the mother of my unborn child
我宁愿我未出生孩子的母亲
to the side effects of your witchery.
不要受到你巫术的副作用影响
I am half wolf. I control my form.
我是半狼人,我控制住了我的狼形
Use my blood.
用我的血
If you fail to uphold your end of the deal,
如果你未能完成你的交易
the consequences for you will be apocalyptic.
那你的后果将会不堪设想
You say the most romantic things.
你说了最浪漫的事
I appreciate you all coming. It's been a while.
感谢你们都来到这里,已经有一会了
By now, you've heard what's going on.
到目前为止,你们听说了现在情况
Klaus found a way to make werewolves lethal to us 24/7.
克劳斯找到了让狼人对我们随时有威胁的办法
The fireworks at the docks, that was me
码头的爆炸,是我
trying to spoil his plan.
试图破坏他的计划
He's moving forward, anyway.
他还是在继续
He's got a witch, he's got a spell,
他有女巫,有咒语
and if he pulls this off, in one night,
如果成功了,一夜之间
we go from hunter to prey.
我们就从猎食者变成了被捕食者
Now, I know what some of y'all are thinking.
我知道你们有人在想
"We stood against Klaus before, and we failed."
我们以前反抗克劳斯,但失败了
Uhuh. That's on me. I failed.
那是我的问题,我失败了
I called off the attack
我放弃了攻击
because I thought it was the only way to save lives,
因为我以为那是唯一拯救生命的办法
but make no mistake.
但是毫无疑问
If we don't stand against him now,
如果我们现在不反抗他
our lives aren't worth a damn, anyway.
我们的生命一样不值钱
Wise man said, "If you know yourself and know your enemy,
智者说"知己知彼
then you don't need to fear the outcome of battle."
百战不殆"
I know myself, I know my friends,
我了解我自己,了解我的朋友
and I know my enemy.
也了解我的敌人
I know his strengths, I know his pride,
我知道他的优势,知道他的骄傲
and I know his house, every nook and cranny.
了解他的家,每个犄角旮旯
We're gonna go there tonight
我们今晚就去
hard and fast all at once from every angle.
突然之间从各个角度冲击
We kill their witch,
杀了他们的女巫
destroy her spell book, and get the hell out...
毁了她的魔法书,然后出来
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
好,好,好
And as for Klaus, he'll be coming for me,
至于克劳斯,他会来追杀我
and that's exactly what I want.
那正是我想要的
I'll lead him away.
我会引走他
I just need the rest of you to get past Elijah
你们其他人,要通过以利亚
and do what needs to be done.
做该做的事情
So that's the plan.
这就是计划
I need to know right now, who's with me?
我要知道,现在,谁支持我
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
支持,支持
My people say Marcel is on the move
我的人说马塞尔要行动了
and he's bringing friends.
还带着他的朋友
Get Hayley to safety.
把海莉带去安全的地方
Come with me. No.
跟我走,不
Someone needs to watch her.
得有人看着她
You should help Klaus.
你应该帮克劳斯
My brothers and their security detail
我的兄弟们和他们的安保
won't be much against a vampire army.
对付不了吸血鬼军队
I'll stay with Hayley.
我和海莉在一起
Go, Elijah...
去吧,以利亚
And don't hold back.
不要退缩
I thought this lot would've learned their lesson.
我以为这群人会吸取教训
Well, they're not exactly renowned for their genius.
他们并没那么聪明
So where's the ringleader of this circus...
那么这个杂耍团的领导者是谁
Too afraid to show his face?
太害怕而不敢露面吗
I'm here.
我在这里
I'm gonna offer you one last chance
给你们最后一次机会
to pack your stuff
收拾行李
and get the hell out of my town.
滚出我的城市
You'll allow your men to rush to their deaths again?
你又一次让你的人匆匆送死了
Look around.
四处看看吧
Every vampire in the quarter came out.
法属区所有的吸血鬼都来了
They want their city back,
他们想要收回城市
no surrender this time.
这次绝不投降
You're gonna have to kill us all.
你得把我们都杀了
Ok.
好吧
I think I'll start with you.
我想那就先从你开始吧
Fine. Come get me.
好啊,来抓我吧
If you don't kill him, I will.
如果你不杀他,我会的
He's mine.
他是我的
This won't take long.
不会太久
Gentlemen...
先生们
Shall we?
开始吧
Not bad,
不错
but not nearly good enough.
但还是不够好
How pathetic you've become.
你太可悲了
Explosives, Marcellus, really?
爆炸物,马塞勒斯,是吧
I should've know it was you who detonated those bombs in the bayou.
我该知道河口的爆炸就是你指使的
The docks, that was me.
码头,是我
I got the detonators from Francesca.
炸药是弗朗西斯卡给的
Why don't you ask her about the bayou bombing?
你为什么不问问她有关河口爆炸的事情呢
Lies and distractions.
谎言,干扰
I never went after Hayley.
我从没对付过海莉
I'm not a monster, Klaus.
我不是禽兽,克劳斯
I'm not you.
我不是你,出生证明,篡改,时间: 1925年4月,还在法属区吗
My family has been in New Orleans for a long time.
我的家族在新奥尔良很久了
Flank him! Take him down now!
攻击侧面,立刻拿下他
Ms. Correa, we need to go.
科雷亚女士,我们得走了
Your brothers are already heading out the back.
你的兄弟们已经从后面走了
Not yet.
还不行
The stones are finished. I've done my part.
石头成功了,我已经完成了我的任务
Now it's up to you.
现在该你了
I'll get them to the bayou.
我把它们送去河口
Actually, she was talking to me.
实际上,她是对我说的
What the hell is this?
这是怎么回事
Call it a side deal.
侧面交易
Point is, I'm taking the stones.
关键是,石头归我了
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
You think that humans can go up against Klaus?
你觉得人类可以对抗克劳斯
No. I don't, but I'm not human.
不,但我不是人类
I'm like you, Hayley,
我和你一样,海莉
and now I'm gonna take back my town.
现在我要夺回我的城市
Like hell, you are.
完全不一样
Don't look so dour, Genevieve.
别这么阴沉,杰妮薇
We both got what we wanted.
我们都得到了各自想要的
Marcellus, how well your name fits you,
马塞勒斯,你名字真配你
Little warrior,
小勇士
though ultimately one of no consequence.
最终却无足轻重
My name is Marcel.
我的名字是马塞尔
Is there no end to your defiance?
你的反抗没完了是吗
You summoned Mikael,
你召唤了迈克尔
turned Rebekah against me,
让丽贝卡与我为敌
tried to bury me in your garden,
想要把我埋在你的花园里
and yet you always fail.
但你总会失败
What is there left to do
还可以做什么
but put you out of your misery?
才能让你不要这么悲惨
Hayley, I've called 6 times. Call me back.
海莉,我给你打了6次电话,回我电话
You said you wanted to know if I learned
你说你想知道我了解到什么
anything about Francesca Correa.
有关弗朗西斯卡?科雷亚的
Her family is descended from a werewolf bloodline.
她的家人是狼人的后裔
We've spent two generations living a lie,
我们两代人都活在谎言里
and now our time
现在我们的时代
Our time has come.
我们的时代来临了
You know what do to.
你们知道怎么做
Are we done?
结束了吗
Well, nice job.
干得漂亮
Saved me the trouble
帮我省了亲自
of killing all these vampires myself.
杀死这些吸血鬼的麻烦
Run!
快跑
Kill as many of them as you can.
能杀多少杀多少
I'm sorry, mate, but I'm a bit famished.
抱歉,老兄,但是我有点饿了
Ha! You look awful.
你看起来很糟糕呢
Why aren't I healing?
我为什么还没治愈好
What have you done to me?
你对我做了什么
You were the one that wanted me to cast the spell.
是你想让我施咒的
So I made your stones
所以我就制成了你的石头
by linking their power to your blood,
将它们的力量和你的血液连在一起
and now each full moon whenever a werewolf
现在每次月圆,只要有狼人
uses their power to keep from turning,
使用它们的力量不变身
they will be drawing from your strength
就会吸取你的力量
and causing you pain.
造成你的痛苦
After all I offered you, you will betray me?
我给你那么多,你却背叛我
Look me in the eyes, Nik.
看着我的眼睛,尼克
Were you ever planning to give me
你有没有打算要给我
your mother's grimoire?
你母亲的魔法书
Did you care about me, even for a moment?
你在乎过我吗,即使是一瞬间
I suppose you'll never know.
我想你永远不会知道了
Francesca kept her end of the deal.
弗朗西斯卡遵守了交易
There is, after all, honor among thieves,
毕竟,是有盗贼的尊严的
even if they are werewolves,
即使他们是狼人
and as for you, the great irony is,
至于你,最讽刺的是
in wanting to take the city, you've lost everything
想要得到这个城市,你却失去了一切
Your sister Rebekah, your adopted son Marcel
你的妹妹丽贝卡,你的养子马塞尔
And now even your child and her mother will suffer,
现在即使是你的孩子和她的母亲都会饱受痛苦
all because of your greed.
全都是拜你所赐
I will kill you.
我会杀了你
As weak as you are? Doubtful.
如你这般脆弱吗,深表怀疑
Josh, please drink this.
乔什,喝下这个
Oh, man.
天哪
Just hang on, please.
坚持住
Surely, you're not surprised.
当然,你并不惊讶
Deep down, you knew Niklaus
内心深处,你知道尼克劳斯
would leave Joshua to die.
会任由乔书亚死去
Why are you still here?
你为什么还在这里
I haven't much time left,
我没多少时间了
but then, neither does your friend.
但是,你朋友也是
I can heal him. I'll find a way.
我可以治愈他,我会想到办法的
Even if you could,
即使你可以
how long till it happens again?
又会隔多久再次发生呢
As long as Niklaus remains in New Orleans,
只要尼克劳斯留在新奥尔良
you and your loved ones will continue
你和你至爱的人们将会继续
to suffer his torment.
遭受他的折磨
I am the only man in history
我是历史上唯一
who's been able to drive him off,
能够把他赶走的人
to bring him fear and pain.
带给他恐惧和痛苦
If your friend needs Klaus' blood to survive,
如果你的朋友需要克劳斯的血生存
I've been known to spill a fair share of it.
我了解如何公平共享
You'll help me save Josh?
你会帮我就乔什
I do have personal reasons
我的确有私人原因
for wanting Niklaus to suffer, but,
想要让尼克劳斯受到折磨,但是
yes, I'd like nothing more than to help you.
是的,我更想帮你
And all I have to do is raise you from the dead.
我只要让你死而复生
A small price to pay to cure your friend
一个治愈你朋友,并摆脱
and live a life free from a monster.
怪物而自由生活的小小代价
Think, Davina.
想一想,达维娜
There still exists a weapon that can kill Klaus.
依然有可以杀死克劳斯的武器
Bring back the one being
让唯一一个有能力
who has the strength to use it.
使用它的人活过来
Who were you talking to?
你在和谁说话
Doesn't matter. I'm gonna fix you.
不重要,我要治好你
It's done.
完成了
A deal is a deal.
交易必须遵守
You said the bombing was gonna be minor,
你说过爆炸威力很小
no casualties.
不会造成死伤
All I wanted to do was rally the crescents against the vampires.
我只不过想要让新月族团结起来对抗吸血鬼
And isn't that exactly what happened?
难道事情不就是这样的吗
People died my people, my pack!
有人死了,我的人,我的族群
Your pack?
你的族群
That's funny...
真有意思
Because it looked to me like they were ready
因为在我看来他们已经准备好
to follow Hayley, but now, thanks to me,
跟随海莉了,但现在,多亏了我
we have control of the very thing
我们掌握了唯一
that will inspire loyalty
能够激发新月族
from both the Crescents and the Guerreras...
和格雷罗家族忠心的东西
That means to make our people even more powerful.
那就意味着让我们的人变得更加强大
The only thing I had to trade away
我唯一要交换掉的东西
was the one person
则是一个人
who could've challenged us.
会给我们带来威胁的人
Poor Hayley. It is a shame.
可怜的海莉,真是可惜了
The witches drive a hard bargain,
女巫极力讨价还价
but every revolution requires sacrifice.
但每一场革命都要有牺牲
This city will belong to the wolves again.
这座城市将会再次属于狼人
All we have to do...
我们仅需做的事情
is take it.
就是夺回城市
No. No. No, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不不
No. No. No. No.
不,不,不
No. No, no, no!
不,不
Marcel...
马塞尔
Marcel, I'm sorry.
马塞尔,抱歉
Oh, my god, Marcel,
我的天,马塞尔
I've been trying to find someone, anyone.
我一直想要找到某个人,任何人
What's happening?
发生了什么
You need to get out of here.
你得离开这里
My guys have been bitten by wolves.
我的人被狼人咬了
They'll get sick and then bloodcrazy.
他们会生病然后嗜血
We need to find Klaus. His blood can heal you.
我们得找到克劳斯,他的血可以治愈你
Marcel! Where is she?
马塞尔,她在哪
Where's Hayley?
海莉在哪
He doesn't have her. Please.
海莉不在他手上,拜托
I know you don't trust him, but you know I wouldn't lie.
我知道你不信他,但是你知道我不会说谎
He doesn't have her.
海莉不在他这里
Someone does.
有人抓走了她
Where's my brother?
我弟弟呢
I left him in the street.
我把他丢在街上了
He was gonna kill me,
他本要杀了我
and then he got jacked up by some witch's spell.
然后被女巫的咒语攻击了
Genevieve.
杰妮薇
Please, no.
求你了,不要
Get her down on the floor.
让她躺在地板上
We should take her to the city of the dead.
我们应该把她带去墓园
We won't make it. The baby is coming now.
没时间了,孩子马上就要出生了
No. It's too soon.
不,太早了
Apparently not.
显然不早
The plan was to induce her when the sacrifice was ready.
计划是献祭准备好时才让她开始
I had to subdue her,
我必须抑制她
and the trauma caused a placental abruption.
创伤导致胎盘早剥
So the baby is coming, and we'll just have to adapt.
孩子马上就要出生,我们得做好调整
Oh, let me go!
放我走
You need to be calm, Hayley.
你要冷静,海莉
Why are youing this to me?
你为什么要对我这样
To be reborn, we must sacrifice.
为了重生,我们必须献祭
What the hell does that mean, you psychotic, little bitch?
那是什么意思,你这个神经病的小贱人
The ancestors demand an offering in exchange for power.
祖先要求祭献来换取能力
And you child will be a fine offering.
而你的孩子将会是最好的献祭
No. No.
不不
You will not take my baby. I will kill all of you.
你不能拿走我的孩子,我会杀了你们
No, you won't, and neither will Klaus or Elijah.
不,你不会,克劳斯和以利亚都不行
When your baby is born,
你孩子出生时
we will offer it up to those who came before us.
我们会将她献祭给我们的祖先
I'm sorry, Hayley,
对不起,海莉
but this is the way it had to be.
但只能这样了
No. No!
不,不

重点单词   查看全部解释    
disregard [.disri'gɑ:d]

想一想再看

n. 不理会,漠视
vt. 忽视,不顾

 
lighten ['laitn]

想一想再看

v. 点亮,变亮,减轻

 
surrender [sə'rendə]

想一想再看

v. 投降,让与,屈服
n. 投降,屈服,放弃

联想记忆
coach [kəutʃ]

想一想再看

n. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱

联想记忆
bucket ['bʌkit]

想一想再看

n. 水桶
vt. 装在桶里
vi.

 
prevent [pri'vent]

想一想再看

v. 预防,防止

联想记忆
torment ['tɔ:ment,tɔ:'ment]

想一想再看

n. 苦痛,拷问
v. 使苦恼,拷问

联想记忆
arrangement [ə'reindʒmənt]

想一想再看

n. 安排,商议,整理,布置,商定,[音]改编,改编曲

联想记忆
greed [gri:d]

想一想再看

n. 贪心,贪婪

 
pregnancy ['pregnənsi]

想一想再看

n. 怀孕

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。