Matt and I were fighting. We broke up, you know.
当时马特和我在吵架 我们分手了
And Sarah was drunk and dancing.And she,she just tripped.
萨拉喝醉了在跳舞 然后她 她绊倒了
And then she wasn't breathing.Ok. Your mom's on her way.
接着就没有呼吸了 你妈妈正赶来
And we called Sarah's parents.
我们给萨拉的父母打过电话了
It was an accident. It was a terrible, tragic accident.
这是场意外 一场可怕不幸的意外
Mom. The sheriff's here.I'll go prepare her. Just don't leave.Just stay here, ok?
妈妈 警长来了 我去处理善后问题 你们先别离开 待在这儿好吗
She's going to want to hear this story from you.
警长会想听你说事情经过的
Matt's in the car, sleeping it off.I'll deal with him.I don't want him involved in any of this.
马特在车上睡觉 我去照料他 我不想让他牵涉进来
What are you doing?I'm fixing a very bad situation.
你在干什么 我在补救一个很糟糕的局面
Why? I did this.I killed her.No, you didn't mean to.
为什么 这是我造成的 我杀了她 不 你不是故意的
And I think it's best for everyone But she's dead.
我觉得这样对大家是最好的 但是她死了
You don't know what that means.
你不知道这意味着什么
Actually, Tyler, I think I do.No, you don't, Caroline.
实际上 泰勒 我想我知道 不 你不知道 卡罗琳
Has your wound healed?How did you.Please, wait.
你的伤痊愈了吗 你怎么 等等
Hey, I'm sorry about that spell.Damn vampires.
关于那个咒语 我很抱歉 该死的吸血鬼
They pull you into the middle of it every time.
总是让我们介入他们的事情中
How do I know you?When I gave you the stone,how did I know I could trust you?That feeling you got.
我认识你吗 我给你月光石的时候 我怎么会知道我可以相信你呢 那种感觉