手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第八季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第八季:第5集 宅男们的集思会(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Maybe after this, you'll be in the mood for some Manilow.

说不定喝完这之后,你会有心情听听曼尼洛的歌。
I think after this, I'll be dead.
我觉得喝完这个我就挂了。
Look at us out, while Penny's in the room studying.
看看咱俩在外面浪,Penny却在房间里学习。
I'm proud of her. This is a great opportunity. It's nice to see her take it seriously.
我很为她骄傲。这是个不错的机会。看到她那么认真对待这件事,我很高兴。
It is. But enough about Penny. Let's talk about us. We're looking good.
的确。不说Penny了,我们聊聊自己吧。我们看起来很不错。
We are... Better than good. I mean, look at you. Your body's bangin'!
是啊...不能更棒了。看看你,火辣的不行了!
Amy! Don't "Amy" me. We're always talking about how hot Penny is. Come on...scientist to scientist, how big are those Hadron Colliders?
Amy啊!别这样Amy 、Amy地叫。我们总是讨论Penny有多性感。来,来场科学家之间的对话,你胸前那对强子对撞机(胸)有多大?
You're embarrassing me. Oh, don't be embarrassed. I'll show you the divot in my spine.
你让我好尴尬。噢,别害羞嘛。给你看看我脊椎里的凹陷。
What? No, no, it's okay. I was born with it. If you put a doubleA battery in there, it makes my leg kick.
什么?不不不,没关系的。那是天生的。如果你在这儿放一个AA电池,我的腿会自动踢人。
All right. Oh, this is already better. There are far fewer distractions in here.
好吧。哦,这里就好多了。这儿的干扰要少得多。
Plus, this is where our minds are conditioned to focus on work.
而且,这里是我们的思维习惯于专心工作的地方。
So, I've been thinking about the hover boards, and maybe there's a way we could use maglev technology.
我在考虑着配电板的问题,也许我们可以利用磁悬浮技术。
Or if we could figure out a way to supercool the materials, we could utilize quantum coupling.
或者我们可以想出来过度冷却那些材料的方法,我们可以利用量子耦合。
Well, I wonder if anyone's tried that.
不知道有没有人试过。
Go online and look it up.
上网查查看。
Oh, I can't argue with him. It's right there on the screen. Austria does look like a wiener.
喔,我不能反驳他。屏幕上清楚的显示着,奥地利确实看起来像鸡鸡。
That's nothing, dude. Go check out how hung Florida is.
兄弟,那还不是最高能的,去查查佛罗里达州看起来有多"雄起"。
I'm sure Mrs. Florida's walking funny. Can we get back to work?
我确信佛罗里达先生走起路来一定搞笑。我们可以回到工作上了吗?
Yeah...he's right.
嗯... 他说得对。
Oh, here's a thought. What if we use some form of operant conditioning techniques to keep us from getting off topic?
噢,我有个想法。不如我们用操控制约的方法来避免我们偏离话题吧?
Like behavior modification?
比如行为矫正法?
Yeah, exactly. Did you know those techniques were used to actually teach pigeons to play ping-pong?
对,就是那样。你知道那些技术实际上是被用来训练鸽子打乒乓球的吗?
That cannot be true.
不可能吧。
Hey, it was match point.
嘿,都到赛点了。
Some psychologists perform operant conditioning with punishment. Maybe we can come up with a punishment for straying off topic.
一些心理学家通过惩罚来制约实验对象。没准我们能想出个方式,来惩罚那些偏移话题的人。
Not getting to see who wins at pigeon ping-pong comes to mind.
不让人看谁赢了鸽子乒乓赛就是一种惩罚。
We could snap a rubber band on our wrists every time we get sidetracked.
每当我们分心的时候,我们可以在手腕上贴个条。
Mmm, not bad. You know, in medieval times, idle chatter was punished with a device called the scold's bridle.
唔,不错。在中世纪,那些乱走题的是被惩罚带一个叫毒蛇钩的东西。
It's an iron cage that's locked around the head and pierces the tongue.
那是一个刺穿舌头、然后锁住整个头的铁笼子。
If only we had one. Oh! I'll check Amazon.
要是我们有一个就好了。喔,我来看看亚马逊有没有。
Housekeeping! We had a complaint about somebody pooping on a party in there!
客房服务!我们收到了一个投诉,有人在派对上大便!
It was us the whole time! Why'd you tell her? It was working.
其实是我俩啦!为什么告诉她?刚刚都骗到她了。
Was it working? Yeah. Oh, I'm so sorry.
真的吗?是啊。哦,不好意思。
You guys look like you're having fun.
看起来你们玩得很爽啊。
We're having the best time.
我们爽得飞起来了。
Guess who won $100 playing craps. That's a dollar.
猜猜谁掷骰子赢了100块。那是个一块钱。
Then guess who wildly overtipped a cocktail waitress.
那么猜猜谁对酒吧招待慷慨解囊了。
Hey, Penny...hey, let's go. We found a place that has Australian male strippers.
嘿,Penny... 嘿,走吧。我们找到了一个有澳大利亚脱衣舞郎的地方。
We want to see if they twirl their junk in the other direction.
我们想看看他们是不是反方向转JJ。
That sounds so great. But I have a little more studying to do.
听上去很棒,但我还有些东西要学。
Can you believe this nerd?
你瞧瞧这书呆子。
Come on, do you want to sit here being a loser, or do you want to watch me climb into an Australian man's G-string like a baby kangaroo?
来吧,你想跟个屌丝似的坐在这儿,还是想看我像袋鼠宝宝一样勇攀澳洲猛男的丁字裤“高峰”?
All right, guys, look, I would love to go out, but I've got to get this done, okay?
好吧好吧,姐妹们。我真的很想跟你们出去,但我必须把这些东西弄完,明白么?
So have fun at the club. And if you get in trouble, find a policeman.
所以祝你们在酒吧里玩的开心。如果遇上麻烦了,找警察。
And if he's taking off his pants, he is not a real policeman.
不过如果他开始脱裤子了,他不是真正的警察。
Okay, okay, this is obviously very important to her. Let's just, we'll help her study so she can get done quicker.
好吧,好吧。这东西显然对她很重要。让我们帮她一把,这样她就能早点解放了。
Here...here, I'm gonna quiz you. I'm gonna quiz you.
来来来... 我来考考你。我来考考你。
I got your notes! I got your notes! I got your notes! If you want these, they're gonna be at the strip club!
你的笔记在我手上了!在我手上!我手上!想拿到它们,就到脱衣舞酒吧来吧!
Aren't you gonna chase her? To the walk-in closet? Sure.
你不去追她吗?追到衣帽间里?当然。
Okay, so we agree, whenever someone takes us off topic they get their arm hair yanked off.
那么我们达成共识,只要有人转移话题,他的手臂就得被拔个精光。
And I really can't let that happen or the girl who does my eyebrows will think I've been cheating on her.
我可不能让那事发生,不然帮我做眼睫毛的女孩就会觉得我对她不忠。
All right, now, one benefit of quantum coupling...Wait, no, question: who decides if someone's gone off topic?
那么现在开始。量子耦合的好处是...等等,不。我有问题:谁来决定某人是否脱离话题了?
I think it'll be pretty clear. If not, we'll take a vote. Oh, and also...Ow!
那应该会很明显吧,不然我们就投票决定。噢,而且...嗷!
W We didn't vote!
我... 我们还没投票呢!
We didn't have to...that was clearly a tangent. Now come on. Back to work. If we're leaning towards quantum coupling...Aah! Why?
我们没必要投... 刚刚显然离题了。快点,回到正事上。如果我们倾向于量子耦合...啊!干嘛?
You said "quantum coupling." That made me think of the show Quantum Leap. That's a tangent and it's your fault.
你说了“量子耦合” 那让我想到了《时空怪客》。是你偏离了正题。
That's ridiculous. Sheldon, I vote that is not a tangent.
太荒谬了。Sheldon,我投票那没有离题。
Thank you. And now I owe you one. Ow! That was your fault. Hey!
谢谢。现在我该撕你一次了。嗷!都是你害的。嘿!
Ooh, that is a lot of hair. Ow! And now I'm gonna hear it from Jenny.
喔,粘掉了不少毛。嗷!于是我得听Jenny抱怨了。
Everyone stop. This was a stupid idea. Negative reinforcement isn't working.
都停下来。这真是个蠢主意,负面奖励毫无作用。
I think you mean positive punishment. Negative reinforcement is the removal of a positive stimulus. It's a common mistake.
我觉得你想说的是正效惩罚。负面奖励是指把利好刺激给移除。这是个常见错误。
Negative reinforcement is really wrong?
负面奖励这种说法真的是不对的吗?
Oh, it's used incorrectly all the time. Even Bill Murray makes that mistake in the first scene of Ghostbusters.
哦,它一直被错误地使用。连比尔?默里在拍摄《捉鬼敢死队》第一个镜头时都犯了这个错。
No way. Not Bill Murray.
不可能,比尔?默里不可能错。
I'm studying the effect of negative reinforcement on ESP ability.
我在研究负面奖励在超能感官上的作用。
Huh. Bill Murray did get it wrong.
啧啧。比尔?默里确实搞错了。
Jump ahead to the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. No!
快进到棉花糖人那段。不要!
Leonard's right. We can't just jump ahead. We have to watch the whole movie.
Leonard说的对。我们不能快进,我们应该把全片看一遍。
Look. We keep procrastinating. We saw Back to the Future II, pigeons playing ping-pong, a bunch of countries that look like genitals and one guy whose genitals look like Denmark!
听着。我们一直在拖延。我们看了《回到未来2》、鸽子们玩乒乓球、一堆形状像生殖器的国家,和一个生殖器像丹麦地图一样的人!
Yeah, sorry for clicking on that.
呃,不好意思点了那个视频。
It's late. We've wasted hours. Can we please find it in ourselves to do any amount of work tonight?
不早了,我们浪费了好多时间。我们今晚就不能稍微做点什么吗?
But we didn't see them bust one ghost.
但是我们还没看到他们捉到任何一个鬼。
So y...you're saying we should stand here in my lab on a Saturday night and watch the rest of Ghostbusters on a crappy laptop?
所以你是说,大周六晚上的,我们应该站在我的实验室里,用一台破笔记本把剩下的《捉鬼敢死队》给看完?
No.
不是啊。
# If there's something strange in your neighborhood. Who you gonna call? # Ghostbusters!
# 如果你家附近有些奇怪的事情,你应该找谁?#-捉鬼敢死队!
It really does hold up.
这倒真还不错嘛。
See? Isn't this better than a hotel room? Yep. Shake that thing!
看?是不是比宾馆好玩多了?是啊,把JJ甩起来!
Have you ever seen a body so fine?
你见过这么健美的身体么?
We had some pretty hot corpses in my anatomy class, but none of them moved like that!
我在解剖课上见过一些挺有型的尸体,但没有哪个像这样能动的!
Good morning. You want to go to the pool?
早上好。你们想去游泳池玩吗?
Come on...you said it yourself. Only nerds and losers stay in the room. Oh! Oh! Oh!
来嘛... 你自己说过的。只有书呆子和屌丝才宅在房间里。噢!噢!噢!
Wow, it's bright out. Isn't it bright? I should probably close these curtains. Nah. Bye!
哇,外面好晴朗。不是吗?我是不是该把窗帘拉上。想多了,拜拜!
Would you please close the drapes? Okay.
你能把窗帘拉上吗?好吧。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
reinforcement [.ri:in'fɔ:smənt]

想一想再看

n. 增强,加固,强化物,增援力量

 
idle ['aidl]

想一想再看

adj. 无目的的,无聊的; 懒惰的,闲散的; 无根据的

 
tangent ['tændʒənt]

想一想再看

adj. 接触的,相切的,离题的, n. 切线,正切,突

联想记忆
modification [.mɔdifi'keiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 修正,修饰,修改

联想记忆
perform [pə'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

v. 执行,运转,举行,表演

联想记忆
junk [dʒʌŋk]

想一想再看

n. 垃圾,废旧杂物,中国平底帆船
vt. 丢

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆
negative ['negətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 否定的,负的,消极的
n. 底片,负

联想记忆
spine [spain]

想一想再看

n. 脊柱,脊椎,书脊,尖刺

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。