手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 国土安全 > 国土安全第二季 > 正文

国土安全第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第12集 中情局劫数难逃,布洛迪嫌疑难清

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on Homeland...

《国土安全》前情提要
I'm tired of fighting.
我厌倦争吵了
Me, too.
我也是
Carrie knows, right,
卡莉知道,对吗
everything about you?
你所有的事她都知道
She accepts it.
她接受了
You must love her a lot.
你一定很爱她
This deal of ours...
我们的这个所谓"交易"
I think it's a way out for both of us.
我觉得是你我共同的出路
You know how crazy everyone says you are?
你知道大家都说你有多疯狂吗
You're crazier than that.
你比大家说的还要疯狂
Not too many months ago you told me you were in love with him.
就在几个月前,你还跟我说你爱上他了
Yeah, and I was more than a little unstable then.
对,但我当时精神状态很不稳定
Carrie's been in an accident. D.C. Police found
卡莉出车祸了,华府警察在17号大街
her car on 17th Street all smashed up, it was broadsided.
发现她的车侧面被撞了个稀巴烂
Is she hurt? They can't find her.
她受伤了吗,找不到她人
What the fuck have you done to Carrie?
你他妈对卡莉做了什么
If you want to help her, you will do exactly as I tell you.
想救她的话,就照我说的做
Walden has a bad heart.
瓦尔登心脏不好
His pacemaker can be accessed wirelessly.
他的起搏器可被无线访问
Send me the number
把号码发给我
or I will kill her.
要不就杀了她
Call a doctor.
叫医生
I'm killing you.
我要送你归天
What I did
我之前所做的
to get Nazir to let you go...
让纳齐尔放你走
it was you or Walden, Carrie.
我要在你和瓦尔登之间做选择,卡莉
What if Nazir didn't run
万一纳齐尔并未逃跑
and we're looking in all the wrong places?
而我们一直在错误的地点搜寻
So, what are the right places?
那你说正确的地点是什么
Back in the tunnels.
地道里
I got him.
我找到他了
You tell Estes,
你去告诉埃斯蒂斯
no matter how many bullshit charges he trumps up,
无论他想把多少屎盆子扣我脑袋上
I'm on to him.
我了解他
You know what this is really about?
你知道这到底因为什么吗
Planning a hit on Brody.
策划袭击布洛迪
How you going to do on the polygraph when they ask
如果他们在测谎时问你是否曾经
if you ever executed a member of Congress?
处决过一名议员,你会怎么做
Oh, it's all coming back to me.
万千回忆涌上心头啊
The good, the bad, the ugly?
美好,糟糕,丑恶的回忆
It wasn't dull.
反正丰富多彩
Ah, watch the wrists.
轻点碰手腕
Wounded warrior.
英勇负伤的战士
It's not like last time, though.
但这次感觉和上次不同
There's no secrets now.
因为现在不用藏秘密了
Scary?
害怕吗
No, it's just...
没有,只是...
Easier?
更轻松
Well, that should be a good thing, right?
这算是件好事,对吧
Yeah.
是啊
Anyway, um, we should get firewood, make up the bed.
咱们该找柴火,铺床了
Sure.
Yeah.
You on him?
盯上他了吗
Yup. And?
对,然后呢
He's not alone.
他不是一个人
As soon as he is, I'll take him.
等到他落单,我就把他解决掉
And he disappears.
然后把他处理干净
I know what I'm doing.
我知道套路
Who's he with?
他和谁在一起
Does it matter?
这很重要吗
It's Carrie, right?
是卡莉,对吧
Yeah.
Jesus, she's unbelievable.
天啊,她脑子缺根筋吧
You never made a bad move in your romantic life?
你就没爱过不该爱的人吗
Call me every two hours.
每两小时跟我汇报一次
Uh, do something with these.
用这些做点什么
I'm funny. Well, now I know.
我很逗趣的,现在领教了
A souvenir from our last visit.
这是咱们上次来时留下的纪念品
How sweet.
真不错
Hey, let's take a walk.
咱们出去走走吧
So you guys own this place, right?
这是你们家自己的房子是吧
From my mom's family.
从我妈家传下来的
They'd come here every summer.
他们每年夏天都来消暑
Where's your mom now?
你妈现在在哪儿
The day I left for college,
我去上大学那天
she told my dad she was going to CVS
她跟我爸说她去药店
and she never came back.
然后就再也没回来
Wow, did you see that coming?
你之前有预感吗
Well, my dad was pretty impossible.
我爸的病很折磨人
He has what I have,
跟我的病一样
but he just wouldn't get treated.
但他就是不肯接受治疗
So there'd be a message in the stars,
他觉得星星会给他带来启示
and he'd have to buy a camper
所以就买了辆露营车
and drive us all out to the Great Lakes for the miracle.
开车带我们去五大湖,等待奇迹降临
It was that kind of thing.
就喜欢做这种事
But now he's on meds?
但他现在开始服药了
Yeah, and he's good.
是啊,他情况挺好
He's, he's well.
情况相当不错
And your mom?
那你妈呢
You'd think I'd hate her-Maggie does--
你可能以为我会恨她,麦琪就恨她
but I understand.
不过我能理解她
I mean, living with that can eat you up.
跟那种人一起生活痛不欲生
Has she reached out to you since?
她从那之后联系过你吗
No, that part... does hurt.
没有,这件事,还挺痛心的
Thanks for telling me.
谢谢你告诉我这些
You're the first one.
我从没告诉过别人
Did you call Carrie Mathison?
你给卡莉·麦吉森打电话了吗
No, but, uh, got you an extra milk.
没有,不过给你多拿了盒牛奶
Something terrible is going down
有可怕的事情在发生
right now.
就是现在
An assassination.
一场暗杀
You know I got to report everything that you say in here, right?
你跟我说的所有话我都要上报,你知道吧
Report it.
那就上报吧
Shout it from the rooftops.
站在房顶上嚷得人尽皆知
Saul, just being honest-- you sound a little nutty.
索尔,我有话直说,你听着有点癫狂
Would you please just call Carrie?
拜托你给卡莉打个电话吧
You know I can't do that.
你知道我不能打
Why not?
为什么
Why not have a mind of your own,
为何不能独立思考
do me a favor despite your fucking orders?
帮我个忙,别管他们那些狗屁命令
'Cause then I'd be where you are.
那我会跟你落得同样下场
Thanks for the milk.
谢谢给我多拿一盒牛奶
So, how do I apply to become your cabin boy?
我申请做你的木屋服务生如何
Oh, that's a coveted spot.
这个职位很抢手的
Naturally.
那是肯定
Full-time?
你要做全职吗
Live-in.
住家
Do the cooking, do the laundry.
给你做饭,替你洗衣
I do hate laundry.
我最讨厌洗衣服了
Keep the lady of the house stimulated.
让家里姑娘的保持兴奋
Intellectually.
脑力兴奋
You're hired.
你被录用了
Want to talk about it for real?
想正经谈谈心吗
Yeah, okay.
好啊
Okay.
好吧
Well, what are your plans?
你有什么计划
If I don't get the cabin boy job?
如果我没当上木屋服务生的话吗
Yeah.
是啊
Well...
好吧
I'm not going to be a congressman.
我不会当议员了
You got any other skills?
你还有别的本事吗
Yeah, I could be a builder.
可以当个建筑工人
Maybe a teacher.
要么当老师
My only real plan for now is to be a good person again.
现在我唯一的计划就是重新做个好人
You are a good person.
你本来就是好人
I really have a second chance.
还真有机会重来
I never thought that was possible.
我真是做梦都没想到
A clean slate.
重新来过
And I have you.
还拥有你
At least, at this moment, I have you.
至少此刻拥有你
Well, if we were really serious...
要是咱俩是认真的
Well, let's just say we are.
当然认真的
I would have a clean slate, too.
我也得重新来过
Because you wouldn't go back to the CIA.
你不回中情局了吗
Oh, I couldn't.
回不去了
And there's the rub.
这就是痛处了
Well... yes.
是啊
They ask you back?
他们让你回去了
Uh, no, not yet, but...
还没呢,不过
You know, I know how much you love it there.
我知道你多喜欢那工作
Yeah, but, but the thing is...
是喜欢,不过...
No, I understand, I do. No, you interrupted me.
没事,我理解,真的,你打断我了
Sorry.
对不起
The thing is, Brody...
是这样,布洛迪
I also love...
我也喜欢
Careful.
当心哦
...being with you.
和你在一起
Is it possible?
真的可能吗
I don't know.
不知道
I mean, your past... and my illness.
我是说,你那些经历,我的病
I'm not scared of that.
我不怕
You should be. Why?
你该怕,为什么
I told you, it's hard.
我跟你说过,那很难
It's ugly.
很丑陋
Well, you're not scared of the ugly things I've done.
可你也没被我干的那些丑事吓到啊
I am, though.
其实我吓到了
You do scare me, Brody.
你吓到我了,布洛迪
Look...
听着
You might be right.
也许你说得对
Maybe all this will end in tears.
也许最终是镜花水月
Or...
或者
We might make it?
好梦成真呢
Don't leave.
别走
I'll be back with croissants.
我去买点面包来
In that case, get out of here.
那样的话,赶紧去
Brody?
布洛迪
Brody?
布洛迪
Morning.
早啊
Morning.
Real life interferes today.
现实终究是现实啊
I know.
我懂
Back we go.
得回了
I was thinking, in the car...
刚才在车里,我在想
Yeah?
什么
About you. And?
你的事,然后呢
And me.
还有我的事
It's up to you.
看你了
I'm in.
我都听你的
I have to, uh...
我得
Think? Yeah.
考虑,对
I wish I could have both... you and the job.
我希望工作和你都能保住
I know.
我明白
I know, I know.
我懂,我懂
And I'll understand, whatever you decide.
你怎么选择我都能理解
I'm gonna go to my sister's tonight,
今晚我要回我姐那儿
see them, just play this out.
看看家人,把事情整理一下
Sure.
当然
But we could be happy, couldn't we?
但咱们有幸福的可能,对吧
Imagine that.
想象一下吧
Shit!
妈的
Is it done?
搞定了
No.
No?
The vice president's dead.
副总统死了
I'm aware.
我知道
And Brody's resigning his seat.
布洛迪辞职了
You're telling me things I know.
你说的我都知道
So there's no threat to the nation.
那国家也没威胁了
He'll never rise politically.
他再难踏入政坛半步
Are you suddenly an analyst, Quinn?
你怎么变分析师了,奎恩
No.
没有
I'm a guy who kills bad guys.
我还是除暴安良之人
And you have an assignment
那给你的任务
you've apparently fucked up.
怎么能搞砸了
Brody's information was good.
布洛迪的情报很有价值
So fucking what?
那又怎样
Perfect, actually.
相当有价值
We got Nazir because of him.
多亏他才搞掉纳齐尔
As for Carrie,
还有卡莉
I have never seen a better intelligence officer.
我还没见过更优秀的情报人员
Killing Brody would kill her.
杀了布洛迪就相当于毁了她
What is all this squishy bullshit?
这都什么狗屁逻辑
So the only reason to kill Brody now is for you.
现在干掉布洛迪唯一的原因就是为你了
To cover your ass.
帮你灭口
And the collateral damage
附带着还会
would be to wreck a woman
毁了那个女人
you've already wrecked once before.
她之前已经被你毁过一次了
And I ain't doing that.
我不会那么做
No.
Fine... if you're not up to the task.
算了,你要是干不了这活儿
Nothing happens to Brody.
谁都别想动布洛迪
Or?
否则
Or you'll find me back in this bedroom one night.
否则某天夜里我还会出现在这里
Right back in that chair.
还坐在那张椅子上
'Cause I'm a guy that kills bad guys.
因为我是除暴安良之人
Hi, Brody.
嗨,布洛迪
How's it going?
怎么样了
Um, fine. Fair.
还好,还行
Yeah.
那就好
Hey, look, uh,
是这样
there's a memorial for Walden at the CIA later today.
今天稍晚局里有个瓦尔登的追思会
Brody, I can't go with you.
布洛迪,我不能和你去
I know.
明白
I mean... No. It's fine.
我是说...没事
That's fine. I just need to come by, get my suit.
没关系,我只是想过去取套正装
Oh. Okay.
好的
Well, uh, Chris has a game at 12:00.
克里斯十二点有场球赛
We'll be gone till 2:00.
我们两点才出发
All right, I'll come by then.
好的,那到时候见
How is Chris?
克里斯怎么样
He's not eating very much.
他没怎么吃东西
It's weird.
怪怪的
And Dana?
丹娜呢
We're fine, Brody. We're just, um...
还好,布洛迪,我们就是
trying to get on.
努力适应吧
Yeah. Right.
好吧,那好
Okay. Bye.
好,再见
Bye.
再见
Can I buy you a beer?
请你喝一杯怎么样
Why not?
好啊
Two Rolling Rocks... this guy's favorite.
两瓶普通燕京,这家伙的最爱
'Cause I'm cheap.
因为我抠
Always were.
一如既往
So,
怎么
is this a peace negotiation?
你是来和平谈判的吗
I'm not at war with you.
我又没跟你开战
Good.
那就好
Mike...
麦克...
we're splitting up...
我们打算分开
me and Jess.
我和杰西
Jesus. It's tough?
天啊,很艰难吧
Yeah. It's best for everyone.
对,但分开对大家都好
You took care of 'em for eight years when I was gone.
过去我不在的八年是你照顾他们母子三人
You took care of 'em last week when I couldn't.
上周我脱不开身的时候也是你
It's no trouble.
举手之劳
You can keep taking care of them.
今后你可以继续照顾他们
If you want.
如果你愿意的话
Because I can't right now.
因为我没办法了
This isn't the way it was supposed to go.
事情不该走到这一步
No.
Thanks.
谢了
Fuck.
Well, if it isn't Javert.
我还以为正义使者来了
You can go.
你可以走了
I can go?
可以走了
That's what I said.
我刚说过了
Oh, goddamn it.
他妈的
Is he dead? Did you kill Brody?
他死了吗,你杀了布洛迪了
No.
I decided you were right.
我想来想去觉得你说得对
He held up his end, so we'll hold up ours.
他做了他分内的事,我们也应该如此
So I called it off.
所以我取消了行动
What took you so fucking long?
那你他妈的怎么用了这么久
I needed to cool off.
我需要冷静下来
I needed to sit here for three days while you did?
那你冷静的时候用得着把我关这三天吗
Watch your step. Why?
你小心点,为什么
Gonna bring out your big, bad report on me?
想长篇大论写报告针对我吗
Your five-alarm warning,
五级预警
what a dangerous fucking figure Saul Berenson is?
说索尔·贝伦森是个多操蛋的危险人物吗
The report is being redacted as we speak.
这会儿,报告已经有人在写了
Why?
为什么
Why, David?
为什么,大卫
Maybe I'm just giving an old guy a break.
也许我只是想放你这个老家伙一马
No soccer for you?
你没去看球
I wanted to stay here.
我想留下来
How're you doing?
你好吗
Bad.
不好
I know.
我明白
I'm sorry.
对不起
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
To a ceremony for Finn Walden's dad.
去出席芬·瓦尔登爸爸的葬礼
Will Finn be there?
芬会去吗
Probably.
可能吧
You remember that day that you were dressing in here,
还记得那天你也在这换衣服
and you wanted me to leave?
你还想撵我走来着
I'm not sure...
记不太清了
It was the day that that lady came.
就是那个女士来的那天
Carrie.
卡莉
Okay.
You never care if I'm in here while you're getting ready.
你平时换衣服的时候从来不介意我在场
And then...
后来...
what she said about a bomb...
她说了些什么炸弹的事
...and you wanting to hurt people.
还说你要伤害一些人
That the war had messed you up...
说那场战争扰乱了你的心智
Dana. Look...
丹娜,听我说
It adds up, is the thing.
这个说法,很合理
It is the only thing that makes sense.
只有这样解释得通
I don't want to lie to you.
我不想骗你
Then don't.
那就说实话
She isn't crazy, is she?
她没疯,对吧
Carrie? No.
卡莉吗,对
She's not.
她没疯
So you were going to do those things.
那你当时确实准备去干那些事
But I didn't.
但我没干
And I wouldn't now.
以后也不会
Oh, my God.
天啊
Look, I was screwed up.
听我说,是我被扰乱了心智
That's why I hurt your mom.
伤害了你妈妈
And you guys.
还有你们俩
It is like you just don't know anyone.
感觉你就像无亲无故无牵挂似的
You know me.
你了解我的
Dana...
丹娜
Well, you look nice.
今天穿这么帅气
I'm overseeing Nazir's ceremony.
我要去监督纳齐尔的葬礼
Mm. Burial at sea?
海葬吗
Seems to be the method of choice these days.
这好像成了如今通行的做法
Want to come along?
想一起来吗
Oh, I promised Brody I'd see him at the memorial service.
我跟布洛迪约好了去追悼会
Then walk me out, at least.
那至少送我出去吧
This'll put you in line to be the youngest station chief
这件事会让你成为局里历史上
in the history of the Agency.
最年轻的站长候选人
How on earth did you swing this with Estes?
你到底是怎么跟埃斯蒂斯交涉的
I haven't.
我没有
Not yet, anyway.
反正目前还没有
Well, what makes you think he'll play ball?
那你凭什么认为他会让步
Because you deserve it.
因为这是你应得的
Plus he owes me.
还有他欠我的
He does?
是吗
Does that have anything to do with where you've been
这跟你过去三天在哪
the last three days?
有关系吗
That's a long story.
说来话长
I mean...
我是说...
Station chief?
站长
Why do you not look thrilled?
你怎么一点都不兴奋
I...
我...
I just have to think about it.
我要好好考虑一下
What's to think about?
有什么好想的
Look, you know the struggles that I have.
你知道我经历过的困难
Which you're managing very well.
你都处理得非常好
Well, sometimes I think about a more balanced life, is all.
有时候我想多过些安定生活,就这样
This is your life.
这就是你的生活
Well, I've always believed that, but...
我也一直这么认为,但是...
What's changed?
什么改变了你
Brody.
布洛迪
I thought you said your eyes were open.
我记得你说过你会提高警惕
My eyes are open.
我已经很警惕了
Brody has kept every promise he's made to us.
布洛迪遵守了他对我们的每一个承诺
Without him, we never would have rolled up
没有他,我们根本没办法拿下
Nazir or his network.
纳齐尔或他的组织
He's a man who put on a suicide vest, Carrie.
他穿自杀式背心刺杀总统,卡莉
That's who he is. That's who he always will be.
他就是这种人,一直都是
I know everything he is.
他的事我都知道
But it's...
但这个...
it's complicated.
有点复杂
No, it's crystal clear.
不,显而易见
You cannot be with him.
你不能和他一起
Who are you to say that to me?
你凭什么管我啊
You can do whatever you want.
你可以随心所欲
An intelligence officer can't.
但情报人员不可以
Don't you think I know that?
难道你以为我自己不清楚吗
So you're choosing him over us?
所以你选择了他而放弃我们
I don't know! You're throwing your life away.
不知道,你是在葬送自己的生活
Or maybe I'm-I'm just not
或者我只是不想
giving it away, to this place.
把生活葬送在这里
Maybe...
也许...
maybe I want other things.
也许我想得到其他东西
Like a terrorist in your bed.
比如和恐怖分子上床
And maybe I don't want to be alone my whole fucking life!
也许我不想下半生那么孤单
Like me.
就像我
Like you. 'Cause it doesn't look that great, Saul.
像你,那样才不好,索尔
How does it feel?
感觉如何
You don't know a goddamned thing.
你他妈的什么也没看清楚
You're the smartest and the dumbest fucking person
你是我见过最聪明
I've ever known.
又最愚蠢的人
Sir.
长官
Excuse me.
失陪了
Nick.
尼克
Cynthia.
辛迪亚
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm behind a lot of Xanax here.
我吃了很多镇静药
That's okay.
没关系
You want me to see you to your seat?
你想我陪你去座位上吗
Please.
谢谢
Hello, Finn.
你好,芬
Hi, Mr. Brody.
你好,布洛迪先生
Tell Dana I said hi.
代我问候丹娜
I will.
我会的
Anything else I can do for you?
还有什么需要我帮忙的吗
No. I'm fine, thank you.
不需要,我没事,谢谢
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你的到来
...A man of conviction.
有信念
A man of principle.
有原则
It was Bill Walden
这就是比尔·瓦尔登
who coined the phrase "Fortress America,"
他创造了"美国堡垒"这一主张
who led this Agency out of its darkest hour,
并带领中情局走出低谷
and in the process,
在此过程中
transformed the very way we defend ourselves here at home.
转变我们保家卫国的方式
It was Bill Walden who
是比尔·瓦尔登
championed a fledgling drone program,
力主尚不成熟的无人机计划
which has since degraded al-Qaeda
从此将基地组织
to the point of irrelevance.
降级为可有可无的小问题
And it was Bill Walden who
是比尔·瓦尔登
laid the groundwork for the operations
为击毙奥萨马·本·拉登
that took out Osama bin Laden
和阿布·纳齐尔的行动
and Abu Nazir.
奠定了基础
Allahu Akbar.
真主伟大
Allahu Akbar.
真主伟大
Allahu Akbar.
真主伟大
Allahu Akbar.
真主伟大
I've decided,
我决定了
and I want to be with you.
我想和你在一起
What, now? Or...?
现在吗,还是...
Both.
两样都是
Amen.
阿门
We honor your husband
为了你丈夫
for all he has done for this agency
对我局和伟大祖国的贡献
and for this great country.
我们向他致敬
What made you change your mind?
是什么让你改变了主意
You did.
是你
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Why the sad look then?
干嘛一副伤心样
I'm not sad.
我没伤心
The opposite.
正相反
That's weird.
真奇怪
What?
怎么了
Somebody moved my car.
有人动过我的车
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I didn't park it there.
我没有停在那
I parked in Lot C.
我停在C停车场
Oh, fuck.
...the president joins me in expressing
我谨代表总统先生
his deepest sadness...
表达深切的悲伤...
Carrie?
卡莉
Don't
you
move.
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Shut up.
闭嘴
Carrie.
卡莉
I said, shut up!
我叫你闭嘴
Oh, my God.
天啊
This isn't me, Carrie. I didn't do this.
不是我,卡莉,不是我干的
Bullshit!
胡说
I swear to you...
我向你发誓...
Don't!
不用了
For Christ's sake, Carrie.
看在上帝的份上,卡莉
Listen to me. Look at me.
听我说,看看我
Why would I do this?
我为什么要这样做呢
I can't see into your fucking soul, Brody!
我真他妈看不透你,布洛迪
Yes, you can.
不,你可以
It was in your car.
炸弹就在你的车上
I didn't know!
我毫不知情
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Carrie?
卡莉
I'm gonna stand up now,
我现在站起来
really slowly.
慢慢地
So if you want to shoot me,
如果你想开枪打我
go ahead.
来吧
It was Nazir who did this.
是纳齐尔干的
It had to be.
肯定是
Nazir is dead.
纳齐尔已经死了
Yeah, he is.
是的
So what the fuck are you talking about?
那你到底在说什么
He played us all from the beginning.
我们一开始就被他耍了
How, by letting himself get killed?
怎么耍,让自己被杀吗
Why not?
有什么出奇
Because it's insane!
因为这样做是脑子有毛病
Think about it.
你想想
Think about it, Carrie.
你想想,卡莉
What better way to make us to drop our guard?
这是能让大家都放松警惕最好的方法
Dam Neck was never the target.
丹姆奈克从来就不是目标,丹姆奈克:美国海军基地
Roya and her crew were sacrificed.
罗亚和她的人都是牺牲品
No.
不是
It was always Walden with him.
他的目标一直是瓦尔登
It was always the CIA.
一直是中情局
Nazir would've died a thousand deaths
纳齐尔为了今天的成功
to make this day happen.
宁愿死一千次
Carrie?
卡莉
Oh, shit.
天啊
Are you okay?
你没事吧
You okay, Carrie?
你没事吧,卡莉
You...
你...
You okay?
你没事吧
This isn't fucking happening.
这他妈不是真的
It wasn't me.
不是我干的
It wasn't me.
真不是我
We have to go.
我们得离开这里
What do you mean? Go where?
什么意思,去哪里
No one else will believe you.
没人会相信你的
We have to go. We have to go right now.
我们得赶快离开这里
Details emerging now
不断有消息称
about the massive explosion that ripped through Langley
中情局总部在25分钟前
25 minutes ago.
发生巨大爆炸
Although we have no confirmation,
虽然目前没有确认消息
several sources are reporting that this was an act of terror
但有消息称这是一起恐怖袭击
targeting the memorial service for Vice President Walden.
目标是瓦尔登副总统的追掉会
Oh, my God, I can't get through.
天呐,电话打不通
The lines are down at Langley, too.
中情局总部的线路也不通
Mom.
妈妈
...including Secretary of Defense Richard Halstead,
包括国防部长理查德·哈斯泰德
Secretary of Homeland Security...
国土安全部长...
You guys stay here.
你们别动
It's about Brody?
是因为布洛迪
Ma'am, I'm Special Agent Hall.
夫人,我是豪尔特工
We have a situation. Can we come inside?
出了点状况,我们能进去吗
Is he alive?
他还活着吗
Major, please step aside.
少校,请让开
Not until you tell us what the hell is going on.
你们先说这是怎么回事
We need to search the premises.
我们要搜查房间
Where's your warrant?
搜查令呢
Major, don't make a scene.
少校,不要把事情闹大
Don't force me to make one.
省的我让大家都不好看
Just step aside.
别挡道了
I don't understand. What's happening?
我不明白,出什么事了
Please. Just let us do our job.
请你合作,让我们搜就是了
...from the president saying,
援引总统的说法
"The explosion today at Langley is a tragedy."
今日中情局总部的爆炸惨绝人寰
"The victims and their families
我们对死者及其家属
Hang on.
坚强点
are in our deepest prayers."
致以最真挚的祈福
What are we doing here?
我们来这里做什么
Activating my insurance policy.
启动我的保险措施
Fuck.
Here, let me help.
我帮你
A friend, June, will meet us at the border.
我的朋友琼会在边境等我们
She'll drive us up to Montreal,
她到时送我们去蒙特利尔
where we get onto a fishing boat
我们在那里坐渔船
which takes us up to Newfoundland.
前往纽芬兰(加拿大东部岛屿)
From there, we board a freighter
然后上货轮
which will take us into international waters.
驶入公海
It's the, uh, gold key.
金色的钥匙
This one here? Yeah.
这把吗,对
Shit.
该死的
Jesus.
老天
My mom taught me to save for a rainy day.
我妈妈教导我要未雨绸缪
"Ellen Kramer."
埃伦·克雷默
I'm guessing that's not an agency-approved cover.
这应该不是中情局批准的身份伪装吧
You'll have to be someone else, too.
你也要改头换面
We'll stop on the way.
路上要停一下
The guy who makes these is expensive,
做假身份的家伙要价不菲
but nobody owns him.
但不受他人控制
Mr. Berenson, Sloane Nelson.
贝伦森先生,我是斯洛恩·尼尔森
I'm with Defense.
国防部的
The acting secretary sent me to facilitate
代理部长派我来
between the Bureau and the Agency.
在调查局和中情局之间做协调
How many dead?
死了多少人
We'll be pulling out bodies for the next couple days.
尸体全部挖出来需要几天时间
How many so far?
目前多少人
Almost 200.
将近200
Survivors?
幸存者呢
Twenty-seven.
27人
Most have already been taken to Sibley Memorial.
大部分已被送往西布利纪念医院
Who's tracking the names?
是谁在统计名单
There's a list in the triage tent.
救护帐篷里有名单
Show me.
给我看看
This way, sir.
这边走,长官
Cynthia Walden is confirmed dead.
辛迪亚·瓦尔登确认死亡
Their son, Finn, was killed as well.
她儿子芬也死了
Okay.
好吧
David Estes, also deceased.
大卫·埃斯蒂斯也未能幸免
I don't see Carrie Mathison on either list.
我在两个名单上都没看见卡莉·麦吉森
She's unaccounted for.
她目前下落不明
But she was present.
但她当时在场
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
You see anyone walking away from this scene?
你看见有人从这个现场离开吗
No, sir.
没有,长官
So she's presumed dead?
所以推测她已经死亡是吧
Don't fucking sugarcoat it.
别他妈兜圈子
I understand you were close to her.
我知道你跟她的关系非同一般
Congressman Brody was at the ceremony as well.
布洛迪议员当时也在典礼现场
He's also presumed dead,
我们推测他也已去世
but there's something else.
但还有其他情况
What's that?
什么情况
Preliminary forensics suggest the bomb was in his car.
初步鉴证结果表明炸弹在他车上
Brody's car?
布洛迪的车上
The forensics team is waiting to give you a full debrief
鉴证组准备给你做详细汇报
so you can brief the president.
以便你向总统汇报
Me?
You're the ranking officer on site, sir.
你现在是现场最高长官
You're in charge.
由你全权负责
Give me a minute, please?
请让我自己待会儿
Of course. We'll be in C Wing.
好的,我们在C区待命
Hi, it's Carrie Mathison. Leave a message.
你好,我是卡莉·麦吉森,请留言
Carrie,
卡莉
it's me.
是我
I'm looking for you.
我在找你
Please call me back.
快给我回电话
...the damage this attack has done
这次袭击沉重打击了
to the highest echelons of American intelligence...
美国情报机构的最高层精英
I can't listen to this anymore.
我听不下去了
How are you doing? Okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Do you want me to drive for a while?
要我开一会儿吗
No, we're almost there.
不用,快到了
Ellen.
埃伦
Mike.
麦克
Stand here.
站在这里
And, uh, don't smile.
别笑
So, we're doing the whole disappearing act, right?
是要彻底人间蒸发,对吧
Passport, driver's license, birth certificate?
护照,驾照,出生证明
How long will it take?
需要多长时间
How long do I have?
你想什么时候要
So the Congressman doesn't actually live here anymore?
议员先生已经不住在这里了吗
No.
How much longer are you gonna be?
你们还要问多久
When did he move out?
他什么时候搬走的
Thursday. But he was here earlier today?
星期四,但他今天早些时候还来这
I told you all of this already.
我已经全都告诉你了
He needed a suit for the memorial.
他需要一套正装参加追悼会
He didn't do it.
不是他干的
Excuse me?
你说什么
I mean, that's what you're all saying, isn't it?
你不就是这个意思吗
Nobody's saying that, Dana.
没人这么说,丹娜
Don't take sides, Mom. I'm not taking sides.
别袒护他,老妈,我没有袒护他
No, it is obvious what they think and they're wrong.
不,他们的想法显而易见,但他们是错的
What makes you so sure?
你怎么这么肯定
Because I was here, and I talked to him.
因为我当时在这,并且跟他说话了
And?
还有呢
And... he was fine.
还有,他很正常
He was totally fine.
没有任何不对劲的地方
What did you two talk about?
你们聊了什么
Nothing. Just...
没什么,就是...
normal stuff.
平常的闲聊
How'd the conversation end?
对话是怎么结束的
It was not like he said good-bye for good,
他并不像在说永别
if that's what you mean.
如果你是这个意思的话
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because I know.
我就是知道
Look.
It's Dad on TV.
爸爸在电视上
People will say I was broken,
有人会说我崩溃了
I was brainwashed.
被洗脑了
People will say that I was turned into a terrorist,
还有人会说我被策反成一名恐怖分子
taught to hate my country.
被教唆去憎恨自己的国家
I love...
我爱
my country.
我的国家
What I am...
我是一名
is a marine, like my father before me
陆战队员,同我的父亲
and his father before him.
以及我父亲的父亲一样
And as a marine,
作为一名陆战队员
I swore an oath to defend the United States of America
我曾宣誓要保卫美利坚合众国
against enemies both foreign and domestic.
反抗来自国内外的敌人
My action this day
我今日所为
is against such domestic enemies.
就是在反抗这些国内的敌人
Turn it off, Chris.
快关掉,克里斯
No.
别关
We need to see this. All of us.
我们要看,我们都要看
...security team, who I know
国土安全团队中的成员,据我所知
to be liars and war criminals.
他们是骗子和战犯
Responsible for atrocities they were never held accountable for.
他们犯下暴行,却从未被追究
This is about justice
我这是在为
for 82 children
82名儿童伸张正义
whose deaths were never acknowledged,
他们的死并没有为美国人所知
and whose murder is a stain on the soul of this nation.
杀害他们的凶手是这个国家的败类
Fuck me.
我操
In addition to Congressman Brody's taped message,
除了布洛迪议员的录像
the militant group released the following statement,
武装集团还发布了如下声明
claiming responsibility for the attack.
声称对袭击负责
The demise of Al-Qaeda is a myth.
基地组织没有终结
For every action, there is a reaction.
哪里有压迫,哪里就有反抗
Just as you lay waste to our nation,
你们如何践踏我们的国家
we lay waste to yours, God willing.
情况允许,我们都会如数相还
And nothing is too great for God.
对于神来说,没有什么是不可能的
Give me your phone.
把你手机给我
The minute you reach out to your family...
你一联系家人
the second they'll be on us like bloodhounds.
他们马上就能紧追上我们
Hello?
Saul.
索尔
Thank God. Mira.
感谢上帝,米拉
You know, I-I've been trying you for hours. I...
过去的几个小时我一直试图联系上你,我...
Are you... are you okay?
你,你还好吗
I'm okay.
我很好
We've been watching.
我们一直在关注
I-It's so terrible.
简直是触目惊心
Awful.
很可怕
So y-you weren't there?
你当时不在那里吗
No.
不在
And, um, is Carrie...
那卡莉...
is... is she all right?
她还好吗
Gone.
她走了
Oh, Saul. I...
索尔,我...
I know.
我知道
I'm gonna come back.
我要回去
Yes.
Please.
快点
...this was a terrorist attack. They only released...
这是一起恐怖袭击,他们只公布了...
The border's in a few miles.
几英里外就是边境
Yeah. We driving over?
我们要开过去吗
There's a fire road about a mile before.
前方一英里有条消防道
It's better to cross on foot in the forest where there's cover.
最好在林中步行穿越,这样有掩护
Then what?
然后怎么办
A hike to Lake Selby.
步行去塞尔比湖
It's about 20 miles.
大概有20英里
June has a summer cabin there.
琼在那里有个避暑小屋
Okay.
Here's the road.
就是这条路
Back in the woods.
又回到树林里了
It seems to be our place.
看来这里适合我们
So...
那么...
So...
那么...
You're not coming, are you?
你不跟我走,对吗
I'm...
我...
I want to.
我想去
I was going to, but I...
我本打算去,但我...
I can't now.
我现在不能走
We came so close.
我们就差一点
It can still happen.
还是有希望的
One day. Yeah?
总有一天,是吗
I'm gonna clear your name, Brody.
我要还你清白,布洛迪
Carrie.
卡莉
You got me here.
你帮我走到这一步
That's more than you ever had to do.
你本不必做这么多
Hey, you're talking in the past tense.
你用的是过去时
Whatever happens or doesn't... It will!
不管会或不会发生... 会有那么一天的
This was love.
这是爱
You and me.
你和我
But it's not good-bye.
但这不是永别
Okay.
好吧
What, you don't believe me?
怎么,你不相信我吗
However it hurts the least.
这样痛苦最少
Oh, my God.
天呐
Why do I feel like this?
我怎么会这么难受
'Cause you gave it up to me.
因为你把一切都给了我
Completely.
完全地
Good-bye, love.
再见了,我的爱
Check with TEDAC to make sure the bomb residue
与恐怖主义爆炸装置分析中心联系
from Congressman Brody's car...
确认布洛迪议员车上的炸弹残留物
...matches the C-4 taken out of the...
是否与从葛底斯堡的裁缝店
tailor shop in Gettysburg.
带走的C4炸药吻合
That'll give us a place to start.
那样我们才有地方下手
Saul.
索尔
Saul.
索尔

重点单词   查看全部解释    
statement ['steitmənt]

想一想再看

n. 声明,陈述

联想记忆
residue ['rezi.dju:]

想一想再看

n. 残渣,剩余,余数

联想记忆
collateral [kə'lætərəl]

想一想再看

adj. 并行的,附随的,旁系的
n. 支亲,

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
drone [drəun]

想一想再看

n. 雄蜂,游手好闲者,嗡嗡声,无人驾驶飞机(或艇等),

 
oath [əuθ]

想一想再看

n. 誓言,誓约,咒骂语

 
debrief [di'bri:f]

想一想再看

vt. 向 ... 询问情况,汇报情况

联想记忆
confirmation [.kɔnfə'meiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 确认,证实,基督教的坚信礼

 
principle ['prinsəpl]

想一想再看

n. 原则,原理,主义,信念

 
warrior ['wɔ:riə]

想一想再看

n. 勇士,战士,武士

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。