手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 国土安全 > 国土安全第二季 > 正文

国土安全第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第11集 纳齐尔终伏法,布洛迪婚姻结束

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Air and naval forces of the United States

美国空军及海军
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事
He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East.
他已批准在非洲,欧洲和中东的恐怖行动
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
We will make no distinction.
我们将一视同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美国军舰科尔号
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击
This was an act of terrorism.
这是恐怖主义行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
The next song we're going to play for you
下面为您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首经典曲目
Until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻击
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上万的民众东奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我们必须,也将在国内外保持警惕
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,过去我曾漏掉过线索
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
我不会... 不能让悲剧重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone missed something that day. Everyone's not me.
那天很多人都遗漏过线索,但我不能
Previously on Homeland...
《国土安全》前情提要
Listen, Jessica, about last night...
杰西卡,昨晚的事...
Hey, I loved last night.
我喜欢昨晚的感觉
I felt happier than I felt in a long time.
我很久没这么开心了
Who does know the plan to attack America?
那谁知道这个袭击美国的计划
Roya Hammad.
罗亚·哈玛迪
She's at a window counter with her camera crew.
她和摄制组坐在窗边
If that's the device, it's at least 200 pounds.
如果是那设备,起码有200磅
Tac one, Tac two, Tac three, move now. Over.
战术一二三队,立刻行动,完毕
FBI!
联邦调查局
Show your hands!
举起手来
It's not him.
不是他
It's not Abu Nazir.
不是阿布·纳齐尔
Stand down. We still need him. I say again,
停止行动,你还需要他,我再说一遍
stand down.
停止行动
What the hell are you doing here?
搞什么鬼,你怎么来了
Peter Quinn is one of mine.
彼得·奎恩是我的人
Why would Estes put a off-the-book black ops guy in charge
埃斯蒂斯为何要派一个没有正式身份的密探
of a straight-up intelligence operation?
负责这次正规的情报行动
He just asked for a soldier.
他只问我要个士兵
Soldiers kill people.
士兵是会杀人的
Carrie's been in accident-DC police found her car
卡莉出车祸了,华府警局在17号大街
on 17th Street all smashed up-- it was broadsided.
发现她的车侧面被撞了个稀巴烂
Is she hurt? They can't find her.
她受伤了吗,找不到她人
What the fuck have you done to Carrie?
你他妈对卡莉做了什么
If you want to help her, you will do exactly as I tell you.
想救她的话,就照我说的做
Walden has a bad heart.
瓦尔登心脏不好
His pacemaker can be accessed wirelessly.
他的起搏器可被无线访问
Send me the number, or I will kill her.
把号码发给我,要不就杀了她
Call a doctor.
叫医生
I'm killing you.
我在送你归天
Saul, it's Carrie.
索尔,我是卡莉
Carrie, where the fuck are you?
卡莉,你他妈的在哪
Abu Nazir is in an abandoned mill.
阿布·纳齐尔在一所废弃的工厂里
We'll find you. Stay put.
我们去找你,待在原地
Do not go after Nazir.
别去追纳齐尔
Saul Berenson? Yes?
索尔·贝伦森,什么事
You're wanted upstairs.
到楼上去
I'm on my way to catch a terrorist.
我要赶着去抓恐怖分子
What could be more important than that?
有什么事能比这更重要
They didn't say.
他们没说
Show your hands!
举起手来
Show your hands!
举起手来
Lower your weapons-- she's with us!
放下武器,她是我们的人
All right, leaders on me.
好了,队长们听我吩咐
Stand down, weapons set. Carrie?
停止行动,放下武器,卡莉
He was there.
他刚才就在那儿
He was right in front of me, we go to go get him.
他刚才就在我面前,我们去抓他吧
We will, but you stay here.
我们会的,不过你要留下
Bravo team, sir. Make entry.
第二小队,长官,进去
Alpha team! We're on it.
第一小队,遵命
Secure the perimeter. Alpha team, move in!
保护周边安全,第一小队,前进
Carrie...
卡莉
I'm taking you to the medic. N-No.
我带你去找医护人员,不用
It's not for discussion; you're shaking.
这没得商量,你在发抖
He was right in front of me.
他刚才就在我面前
I-I don't know how I lost him.
我不知怎么就跟丢了
You sure it was Nazir? Yeah.
你确定那是纳齐尔吗,对
I followed him into the tunnels right after I called Saul.
就在我打电话给索尔前,我跟踪他进了地道
From where?
从哪儿
Somewhere here, right...
就从这里的某个地方
right by where he was holding me.
就在他关押我的地方附近
By a road. Close by, then?
靠近路边,就在附近吗
Yeah. I-I wasn't below ground that long.
对,我没在地下待太久
How did you get away?
你是怎么脱身的
I escaped.
我逃出来了
How?
怎么逃出来的
I was lucky.
运气好
I-I'm freezing.
我快冻死了
Come on.
来吧
Where's Saul?
索尔呢
He's stuck at Langley.
中情局有事脱不开身
Probably tied up with the vice president situation.
可能是被副总统的事情拖住了
What situation?
什么事
Oh, right, you missed it.
对了,你错过了
Walden died.
瓦尔登死了
How?
怎么死的
Heart attack, in his house.
心脏病发作,在家里
Apparently, his pacemaker malfunctioned.
显然是他的起搏器失灵了
So sit, do whatever this guy tells you.
你坐好,听这位医务人员的话
I'll be right back, hopefully with Nazir, okay?
我马上就回来,希望能抓到纳齐尔,好吗
Can't sleep?
睡不着吗
Me, either.
我也是
I spoke to Cynthia.
我找辛迪亚谈过了
How's she holding up? Barely.
她精神状态如何,几近崩溃
Whatever else, they were married for 30 years.
不管怎么说,他们也是三十年的老夫老妻了
She said she was glad you were with him when he died.
她说他去世的时候有你陪在身边她很欣慰
It's all changed, hasn't it?
一切都变了,对吧
Now that Bill's gone.
比尔不在了
Well, I'm not gonna be vice president, if that's what you mean.
我当不成副总统了,你是这个意思吗
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
I mean, it's all changed.
我是说,一切都变了
Everything.
所有的一切
I keep asking myself how we even got here.
我总自问,怎么就到了这步田地
Things just happened.
世事难料
Opportunities they seem like.
总是好像有所转机
We just went along, one thing to the next.
我们被一件有一件事弄得团团转
I think maybe this is a time to stop and think.
也许该好好想想了
What is it?
怎么了
Just tell me.
告诉我吧
I think I should probably...
看来我得...
Yeah.
明白
Hello?
It's me.
是我
So you're okay?
没事了吧
Yeah.
没事
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Near where he had me.
我被囚禁的地方附近
They're looking for him.
他们正搜寻他呢
Who is? Everyone.
谁,全部人马
Nearly half a dozen Tac teams.
五六个战术小组
There's no way out, we'll get him this time.
没跑儿,这次逮定他
Quinn already asked me, uh...
奎恩问我
how I got away.
怎么跑的
What did you tell him?
你怎么说的
That I escaped.
逃出来的
Good.
很好
But what's Nazir gonna say when we get him?
可纳齐尔被抓会怎么说
It doesn't matter. It does.
不重要,怎么不重要
Walden's dead.
瓦尔登死了
Look... all that matters to me right now
听着,现在对于我来说最重要的
is that you're safe.
就是你安全了
I got to go.
得挂了
Larry.
拉里
Saul.
索尔
So this is what Estes is up to.
所以埃斯蒂斯要搞的是这套
What's that? This. You.
哪套,这个啊,还有你
A polygraph. Calm down.
测谎仪,冷静
Which he's using for one reason:
他就一个目的
to keep me locked away in a room.
把我关在一个屋子里
I wouldn't know. You do know, I just told you.
我不知道,你知道,我刚告诉你了
Saul... we all agree to this.
索尔,大家都对此无异议的
Section 17-dot-three of your employment contract.
人事合同第17条第3款明文规定
Fine.
好吧
You really have to calm down.
必须得心情平静
Why the fuck should I?
凭他妈什么
You'll fail the test.
不然就通不过
Fail the test? What is this, middle school?
通什么过,拿我当学生吗
Of course I'm gonna fail the test.
我还就不过了
The test is a goddamn farce.
这测试就是狗屁
Not to Estes it's not.
埃斯蒂斯可不这么看
He seemed very serious about it.
他对这事很重视
Could you stand up for me?
站起来好嘛
Just hold that there.
贴这里就成
So, what's the pretext?
今儿用那些掩饰问题
What do you mean? I mean, what are you even gonna ask me about?
什么意思,今天问什么内容
Company vehicles?
局里的车辆
Excessive use of office supplies?
滥用办公用品
I'm just here to set up the machine.
我来就是调设备
He'll be asking all the questions.
提问的是他
Who the fuck are you?
你他妈哪位
He was Director of the CIA
就任副总统前
for three and a half tumultuous years
他曾任职中情局局长
before being elected vice president.
历经三年半的荣辱岁月
Walden attended Notre Dame,
瓦尔登曾就读圣母大学
where he was an All-American running back.
其间荣获全美最佳跑锋殊荣
Vice President of the United States--
堂堂美国副总统
you'd think they could find something more vivid to say
除了在大学打橄榄球
than he played football in college.
还能报出他什么猛料
Tac teams completed the initial sweep-- no Nazir.
战术小组首阶段搜索完毕,没找到纳齐尔
That's not possible.
不可能
I was right on his heels.
我当时就在他后边
I know. But I think we've got to concede
明白,不过得接受现实
that he might have gotten out of here.
他可能已经跑了
We've got two members of Nazir's network back at Langley
总部还关着两个纳齐尔的属下
waiting to be interrogated.
等着受审
You really think he got out of here past all of this?
你觉得他能逃出这包围圈吗
I'm saying it looks that way.
我是说,看起来像是
Then he had help, he must have.
那他有帮手,肯定有
From whom?
Well, why did we put this operation off grid in the first place?
我们最开始为什么要搞秘密行动
Because we've had leaks all along the way.
就因为一直都在泄密
So you think one of our people is working against us?
你是说有内奸吗
What, you have another explanation?
你有其它解释吗
Yeah, Nazir got away before we even got here.
也许纳齐尔在行动前就溜了
I told you, he was right there!
都跟你说了,他就在那里
I heard him!
我听到动静了
Okay, we'll take another look.
好吧,我们二次搜索
Hey, guys, let's go.
伙计们,行动吧
We're going back in.
再回去搜搜
Let's try again.
再来
Is your name Saul Berenson? Yes.
你叫索尔·贝伦森吗,是的
Are you sometimes called "The Bear"? Fuckin' hope not.
有人叫过你"熊爹"这名字吗,扯淡
No.
没有
Are you presently in Alabama?
你现在阿拉巴马吗
No.
没有
Do you intend to answer truthfully here today?
你今天会如实回答问题吗
Do you intend to answer truthfully here today?
你今天会如实回答问题吗
Yes.
I'd prefer this not take all night.
希望不用耗一整晚
See, I think you'd prefer that it did.
我觉得你巴不得问一晚上
Are you acquainted with Aileen Morgan?
你认识艾琳·摩根吗
Yes.
I was.
认识
Are you aware that she killed herself? Yes.
你知道她自杀了吗,是
Were you with Aileen when she died?
艾琳死时你在那吗
Yes.
Was Aileen a terrorist?
艾琳是恐怖分子吗
She said she was.
她生前承认过
Yes or no. Yes.
是还不是,是
Do you live on Tripoli Lane?
你住在的黎波里巷吗
No.
Did you provide the weapon
艾琳·摩根自杀用的武器
Aileen Morgan used to kill herself?
是你提供的吗
What?
什么
Answer the question.
回答问题
How this about?
玩什么花样
I provided the weapon?
我提供的武器
Did you provide the weapon
艾琳·摩根自杀用的武器
Aileen Morgan used to kill herself? You tell Estes
是不是你提供的,你去告诉埃斯蒂斯
no matter how many bullshit charges he trumps up,
无论他想把多少屎盆子扣我脑袋上
I'm onto him.
我了解他
He wants to frame me for her death?
他想把她的死诬赖到我头上
Go ahead, try.
继续,你试试
You know this really about?
你知道这到底因为什么吗
Do you?
知道吗
A plan to assassinate a U.S. Congressman
计划在阿布·纳齐尔被抓后
the second Abu Nazir is out of the picture.
马上就干掉一个国会议员
Why don't you ask me a few questions about that?
怎么不问问跟这事有关的问题
Did you provide the weapon
艾琳·摩根自杀用的武器
Aileen Morgan used to kill herself?
是不是由你提供
...five, six, seven.
五,六,七
Okay, who else?
好,还有谁
A team is eight members, right?
一个小队有八位成员,对吗
Yes.
Could you join us, please?
你能过来一下吗
Over here?
到这来
Okay, so who was responsible for directing the actual search?
刚刚谁负责指挥实地搜索
Carrie... Excuse me, please.
卡莉,打断一下
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I want to talk to the people who cleared the tunnel.
我想跟排查隧道的人谈谈
Talk to them? To ask them a few questions.
跟他们谈谈,问几个问题
Like what? If they're working for the other side?
问什么,他们是不是为敌方工作
They are all ex-military. So?
他们都是退役军人,那又如何
So you do not want to be questioning their loyalty on a hunch.
不能凭你的直觉而质疑他们的忠诚
I told you, if Nazir got away
我说过了,纳齐尔逃跑
someone must have helped him.
肯定有人相助
These guys work in pairs, you know that right?
他们都是两人一组行动的,你知道吧
So do you want to explain to me how one of them is
你跟我解释一下那个人怎么在他兄弟的
helping Nazir while his buddy's looking over his shoulder?
眼皮子底下帮纳齐尔跑路的
Or is it more than one? Or all of them?
还是不止一个内鬼,他们全是
Or one big conspiracy?
惊天大阴谋吗
Who was there from our side?
我们的人刚刚有谁在
Who was directing the search? Which of our people?
谁负责指挥的,我们之中的谁
Me. Who else?
我,还有谁
Does that mean you trust me?
那么你是相信我了
Who else?
还有谁
Galvez.
盖维斯
Uh, Danny Galvez.
丹尼·盖维斯
Where is he?
他在哪
I'll poll security.
我问下守卫
Galvez-- does it even make sense?
盖维斯,这说得通吗
I don't know. I...
不知道,我...
He took a bullet in the tailor shop.
在裁缝店里他还中了一枪
Well, Nazir has a history of sacrificing his own people.
纳齐尔确实有过牺牲自己人的历史
Did he even have access?
去年泄露的机密
The leaks over the past year, does Galvez make sense?
他有权限接触到吗,盖维斯可能吗
It might.
有可能
What?
什么
He is a Muslim.
他是穆斯林
Galvez cleared security
两分钟前
at main gate two minutes ago. He's driving north.
盖维斯通过正门的检查,开车往北走了
He has Nazir.
他带走了纳齐尔
Shut the outer perimeter. I want that car stopped now.
封闭外围,拦截他的车
Bravo team, with us! Bravo, mount up.
第二队跟我们走,第二队,上车
Eagle, this is Unit Four.
老鹰,第四小组呼叫
We have target vehicle in sight.
目标车辆进入视线
Approaching blockade and counting five.
数到五,接近封锁
Put your hands on the wheel
把手放到方向盘上
where we can see them! Do not move!
让我们看见,不许动
Can you see him? Nazir?
看见他了吗,纳齐尔
Not yet.
还没
Is he armed? Can't tell.
他有武器吗,情况不明
Let's get them out of there.
让他们出来
Let's go!
行动
Out of the car. What the?
下车,搞什么
On the ground. Get down. Now.
趴下,快趴下
Carrie.
卡莉
What are you doing? Shut up.
你要干什么,闭嘴
No weapons. He's clean. Clear!
没有武器,他没威胁,安全
There's no one else in the vehicle!
车里没有其他人
Where is he?
他在哪
Goddamn it, Danny,
天杀的,丹尼
where did you take him?
你把他带到哪去了
Who? Abu Nazir, where is he?
谁,阿布·纳齐尔,他在哪
Carrie.
卡莉
Tell me! Carrie!
告诉我,卡莉
He's bleeding.
他在流血呢
My stitches ripped open. I was going to the hospital.
我的伤口开线了,正要去医院呢
All right, let him up.
好吧,让他起来
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Let's get a medic.
找医生来
Ah, Jesus.
天啊
Morning.
早啊
You have any idea where your mother is?
知道你妈去哪了吗
Probably in the bathroom crying.
说不定在卫生间里哭呢
I mean, if last night is any indication.
我是说,如果昨晚算是某种迹象的话
Here, take mine.
给你我的吧
No, thanks. I didn't touch it.
不,谢谢,我没碰的
Yeah, well, I'm not going to either.
我也不会去碰的
You know, there's a 7-Eleven half a block away.
离这里不远有家七十一便利店
They have milk.
那里有牛奶卖
It's too bad we can't go there.
可惜不能去
Want to tell me what's bugging you?
能告诉我你有什么烦恼事吗
Nothing is "Bugging me." I just want to go to school.
没有烦恼事,我只是想上学
Most parents would be thrilled.
多数的家长看到孩子要上学得高兴死
I thought we were doing better.
我以为你能适应点了呢
Yeah, well, I guess not.
我可不这么想
I swear to God, if I have to listen to
我发誓,如果再让我
another minute of Kuma War,
库玛战争声音
I am going to kill someone.
我要杀人了
Dad! Dana.
老爸,丹娜
What are we doing here?
我们在这儿干嘛
Could someone please tell me that?
有人能告诉我吗
I told you.
我告诉过你了
Yeah, you told me something that did not make any sense.
对,你告诉我的都是不合逻辑的事情
I got more milk.
我弄到牛奶了
They actually let you leave?
他们居然让你出门吗
Major Mendez got it for me.
门德斯少校帮我买的
Okay now? Dana?
好了吗,丹娜
Why? What's wrong?
怎么了,出什么事了
Nothing.
没什么
Oh, fuck!
Dana. This is leaking. It's disgusting!
丹娜,都流出来了,真恶心
I am so sick of this! Dana.
我烦透这一切了,丹娜
What are we even doing here?!
我们到底在这儿干嘛
We're only here a while longer.
我们不会再在这呆很长时间了
Why are you even here?!
你又为什么在这儿
Why do you not just go live with that crazy woman
你为什么不去跟那个疯女人同居
and leave us alone! Hey.
离我们远点,喂
No, Dana, shut up!
丹娜,住嘴
We're better off with Mike,
我们和麦克一起生活更好
all of us.
所有人
He has been a better father to us than you ever were!
他比你更胜任做一个父亲
I don't think we should be making any decisions right now.
我认为目前我们不适宜做任何决定
Yeah.
Any of us.
任何人都不适宜
We need to just stop.
我们需要停一停这个话题
Until we get home. To our house.
返回自己家后
And then we'll figure everything out.
然后把所有事都解决掉
You can't blame yourself.
你无需自责
Sure.
当然
If communication had been better,
如果沟通方面做得好些
we would've known Galvez was on his way to the hospital.
我们早该知道盖维斯正去医院途中
I heard about the ugliness out there.
我听说那边摆乌龙了
It was my fault.
是我的错
It's done.
都结束了
So, where are we now?
那么,现在是什么情况
I just want to get Nazir.
我只想抓到纳齐尔
Excuse me, I've waited two days to wash my face.
失陪,我两天没洗脸了
I'm, uh, having Roya Hammad moved to
应你要求,我已把罗亚·哈玛迪
Interrogation B like you asked.
转移到B审讯室
Good. We'll get on her.
好的,我们会审问她
Not "We."
不要'你们'
I want you to question her.
我想你亲自审问她
Well, Carrie knows more about her network.
但卡莉更熟悉她的关系网
Agreed, but...
同意,但是
Nazir could be anywhere.
纳齐尔下落不明
We're not gonna find him without some help.
如果没有帮助,我们很难找到他
We need to take our best shot at this,
我们这次不能有闪失
and after what Carrie's just pulled,
而卡莉刚刚的乌龙
I doubt that's her.
我觉得她不在状态
Okay.
好吧
Let me know how it goes.
随时报告进展
I spent an afternoon with him.
我整个下午都和他在一起
Abu Nazir.
阿布·纳齐尔
He put a gun to my head
他用枪指着我的头
and came very close to pulling the trigger.
差一点就扣动板机
He did this to me, and, uh,
这是他打的
he did this.
还有这里
He was surprisingly frank.
他还出奇地坦白
He told me it would take centuries
他说打败异教徒
to defeat the unbelievers, and
需要漫长的岁月
he didn't care how many casualties there would be.
他不会在乎有多大的伤亡
On either side, how many people died...
双方死多少人
...it's of no concern.
他都不在乎
I think that's him.
我想有以上想法的只是他
Not you.
而不是你
You were a student
你曾是个学生
and then a reporter, but you were never a soldier.
现在是一个记者,但你从来都不是个战士
You've never been there, at Ground Zero,
当炸弹爆炸时
when the bomb goes off,
你从未在现场
knowing all that death is on you.
知道所有人都因你而死
The naval base attack would have been the first time.
海军基地的袭击将会成为你的首次任务
300 men and women coming home.
三百位士兵归国
Their families waiting for them.
他们的家人在迫切等待
Their children.
还有他们的孩子
All just...
所有人
blown to pieces.
都会被炸成碎片
But it didn't happen.
不过这一切并没发生
And now you have a second chance.
而你现在还有将功补过的机会
Take it.
要抓住了
Because I think there's some part of you
因为我相信,炸弹没爆炸
that's relieved that bomb never went off.
你也会有几许宽慰
Shit.
Roya,
罗亚
what he does,
他的所作所为
which is kill innocent people...
就是杀戮无辜的人
...it's justified by a future which...
未来会证明...
...for the life of me I can't believe you actually want.
我无法相信这也是你想要的
How could you know what I want?
你怎么会知道我想要什么
I know it's not that.
反正不是那样的世界
I-I understand that this is personal for you.
我能理解你带有个人情绪
That your family lost land to the occupation.
以色列军事占领,让你家失去了土地
That your grandfather was killed.
你的祖父被杀
But Nazir can't change that.
但纳齐尔也无法改变这个事实
His only answer is perpetual war.
他唯一的对策就是无休止的战争
Roya.
罗亚
Have you ever...
你有没有...
have you ever had someone who
有没有碰到这样的人
somehow...
不知为何...
takes over your life,
他掌控了你的人生
pulls you in...
把你拖下水...
gets you to do things that aren't really you?
命令你做你不认同的事
That you know are wrong...
纵然你明白那么做是错的
...but you can't help yourself?
却也只能继续下去
Do you have anyone like that?
你碰到过这样的人吗
Yes.
碰到过
Well...
可是
I've never been that stupid.
我没你那么笨
You idiot whore,
你个傻逼
you think you understand me?!
你以为你理解我
Or what my family, have lost and suffered?!
理解我的家庭所遭受的,所失去的一切
You think this is just some fucking game?
你他妈以为这是游戏吗
Nazir's not afraid of you, I'm not.
纳齐尔不怕你,我也是
I don't need your help, I don't want it.
我不需要你的帮助,我不要
I'm gonna have someone take you home.
我找个人送你回家
No. I'm not asking.
不要,这是命令
You've been up for a day and a half.
你一天半没睡了
I fucked it up in there.
我搞砸了
Our chance to get Nazir. Fuck.
失去了找到纳齐尔的机会,操
We'll see.
还有希望
Go home and get some rest, okay?
回去好好休息,好吗
I'm gonna deal with Roya and I'll keep you posted.
罗亚交给我,有消息随时通知你
Nothing's gonna happen without you, I promise.
安心回去,我保证这里不会有事的
Thanks for getting this done so quickly.
这么快就搞定,谢谢了
My pleasure.
不客气
How'd it go?
结果怎么样
It's all there, everything you wanted.
你想要的结果都在那了
I quizzed him on the main topics we discussed.
之前我们讨论过的,我都问了
The illegal surveillance of Sergeant Brody,
包括非法监视布洛迪中士
the death of Aileen Morgan, general insubordination.
艾琳·摩根的死,多次不服从组织安排
Plus a couple of detours I found along the way.
还有一些意外收获
So we're done.
这么说算是成功了
You've got enough there to do what you want.
里面的证据足够你任意处置他
You can fire him, tie him up in administrative proceedings
把他炒了,用行政程序
for the next decade, refer him to harsher interrogations.
束缚他个十年,或者进行严刑审问
I'm hoping none of that will be necessary.
我希望这些都没必要
Yeah, sure, goes without saying.
当然,证据不言自明
Funny detail, though.
不过有个有意思的细节
He went on this crazy rant
他当时激动地说
about an assassination plot against a U.S. congressman.
有一个针对国会议员的暗杀阴谋
The machine said he was telling the truth.
测谎仪显示他说的是实话
I'm calling it an anomaly.
我认为这很反常
Thought it was best to leave it out.
这件事还是就此打住为妙
You home yet?
到家了没
I'm not going home.
我不回家了
Carrie...
卡莉
Listen to me.
听我说
Something Roya said was bothering me.
罗亚刚才的话让我不安
She said Nazir wouldn't run.
她说纳齐尔不会跑的
From you, she said.
那是你的理解
From me, from whomever, it means run, literally.
不管是谁的理解,字面意思就是跑
Not back down, not be afraid of.
不是放弃,不是害怕
Run. As in movement.
而是跑,是个动作
What if Nazir didn't run
万一纳齐尔并未逃跑
and we're looking in all the wrong places.
而我们一直在错误的地点搜寻
So what are the right places?
那你说正确的地点是什么
Back in the tunnels.
地道里
Nazir never left.
纳齐尔从未离开
We searched the tunnels. I know.
已经搜过了,我知道
With multiple teams.
多支队伍都搜查过
If Nazir was hiding in there, we'd have found him.
如果他藏在里面,我们早就发现了
This has happened before.
这种事以前发生过
His just vanishing right under our noses like a magic trick.
他像变戏法一样在我们眼皮子底下消失
I'm heading back there.
我赶回去了
Quinn, I'm heading back.
奎恩,我回去了
I'll be there soon.
我马上到
Where is everyone?
人都在哪里
All done.
任务都完成了
Where are the Tac teams?
战术小组的人呢
Them, too. Left a while ago.
他们也完成了,刚刚走
There might be one crew still here,
可能在楼后边
over behind that building.
还有一队人
Stay here. Don't go anywhere.
待在这里,哪儿也别去
Don't let anyone else leave!
别让任何人离开
Stop! Stop!
停,停下
Thank God.
谢天谢地
What is it? We need to sweep the tunnels.
什么事,我们得搜查地道
We did. One last time.
我们搜查过了,最后再查一次
Ma'am, we've been called back to Langley.
女士,接到命令让我们撤回中情局
Tell Peter Quinn.
告诉彼得·奎恩
He'll give you whatever authorization you need.
他能给你们任何必要的授权
Please. Our target, I think he's still here.
拜托了,我认为我们的目标人物还在这里
The results of your polygraph session.
这是你的测谎结果
Open it, take a look.
打开看看
I don't need to. I know what's in there.
用不着,我知道上面写的是什么
I also know why you did it.
我也知道你为什么那么做
And why's that?
那么是为什么呢
Because I was right...
因为我是对的
you're planning a hit on Brody.
你要策划袭击布洛迪
You want me out of the way
你要拔掉我这颗眼中钉
where I can't interfere.
以免我碍你的事
So you trumped that up.
所以你捏造出了这次测谎
There's nothing trumped up there, Saul.
根本不存在什么捏造,索尔
That's a product of standard agency procedures.
这都是经过正规程序办的
Fuck you.
去你的
How you going to do, huh?
你会怎么做
How you going to do on the polygraph when they ask
如果他们在测谎时问你是否曾经
if you ever executed a member of Congress?
处决过一名议员,你会怎么做
We both know what Brody is,
你我都清楚布洛迪是个什么东西
and congressman is the least of it.
他的议员身份不过就是个幌子
We have a deal with him.
我们和他有协议
We don't make deals with terrorists,
我们才不会和恐怖分子达成协议
and if he's confused about that, or you are,
如果他或者你对此有错误理解
that's not my problem.
那可不是我的问题
What is my problem is the way you continually undermine me.
我的问题是,你一直在暗中算计我
I can't allow it.
这是我不能允许的
You're through here.
中情局容不下你
I want you gone.
我要你卷铺盖走人
What the official story is, that's up to you,
至于对外的官方说法如何,随你便
but I will use this to tie you up
不过有必要的话,我会利用这份结果
in hearing after hearing for the rest
让你的余生都和聆讯
of your natural life if I have to.
绑在一起,无休无止
You think about that.
你想想吧
Mind if I ask?
介意我问一下
What happened to your face?
你的脸是怎么回事吗
This guy we're looking for-- he did that.
是我们正在找的这个家伙打的
You're the one he held hostage.
你就是他绑架的人质
Yeah.
是的
Why you?
为啥偏偏绑你
What is it?
怎么了
This wall right here.
这面墙
What about it?
墙怎么了
These conduits are passing right through it.
这些管道都是从这里直穿过去的
Yeah.
没错
At ceiling height, like there's a room back there.
差不多是屋顶的高度,似乎后面还有一个房间
There's something back there.
后面有东西
Let's see.
我们看看
Holy shit.
天呐
You're right, he was here.
你说对了,他曾经在这里过
No more, though.
可惜已经跑了
He can't be far.
他跑不远
Bravo, come in.
B队,听到请回答
Bravo, you there?
B队,能不能听到
Fuck.
I'll get them. Yeah, go.
我去找他们,好的,去吧
Help!
来人
He's here, he's here!
他在这儿,他在这儿
Help, he's here!
来人,他在这儿
He's here!
他在这儿
Help!
来人
Movement up ahead.
向前直行
Stay down.
蹲下
Who's got eyes on him?
谁看到他了
I got him, I got him.
我找到他了,找到他了
Do not move.
不许动
Good work.
干得好
I'm told he would have gotten away again if not for you.
我听说要不是你,他就又跑了
Not just me.
不只是我的功劳
Oh, well, you were the one always had
好吧,可是总是你
a sixth sense about him.
对他有特殊感应
The president will be thanking the agency
一小时内,总统会召开新闻发布会
at a press conference within the hour.
感谢我们局
It's a big day.
今天是个大日子
For all of us.
对我们所有人都是
You must be very happy.
你一定很高兴
Excuse me.
失陪一下
They're moving the Brody family back to their house.
他们要让布洛迪一家搬回自己家去
Their security detail will be dismantled within the hour.
他们家里的监控装置会在一小时内拆除
So it's a go?
所以要行动吗
Yes.
It'll be risky now.
现在这么做会有风险
Everyone will be looking to Brody
所有人都会盼着布洛迪
for a sound bite about Abu Nazir.
对阿布·纳齐尔事件发表讲话
I'd still like it handled as soon as possible.
我还是希望能尽快处理好此事
It'll look like blowback for us getting Nazir.
会让人感觉是纳齐尔的为了报复而杀了他
Brody.
布洛迪
Is there something wrong? Not at all.
出事了吗,没有
I told Mrs. Brody, we were just notified
我告诉布洛迪夫人,我们刚刚得知
that Abu Nazir has been killed.
阿布·纳齐尔被正法了
It's good news, right?
这是好消息,对吧
Dad?
爸爸
Brody?
布洛迪
Yeah.
You're all safe now, Congressman.
现在你们都安全了,议员阁下
Yeah, of course.
对,当然
You can all go home.
你们可以回家了
Never in my life
我人生中第一次觉得
have I been so happy to be home.
回家是件这么开心的事情
I kind of miss that place.
我有点想念这个地方了
You would.
那肯定
They made your bed for you.
他们都给我们铺好床
That was mom, you moron.
是妈妈铺的,白痴
Really?
真的吗
I guess it's time to say good-bye to Major Mendez.
我想该去跟门德斯少校告别了
So, this is it. We're all set.
就送到这吧,我们都安顿好了
Okay. Thank you very much.
好,非常感谢
You coming?
你进来吗
Brody?
布洛迪
I can't.
我做不到
I don't want to fight any more.
我不想再争吵了
Even for something.
即便有争吵的事由
I'm tired of fighting.
我厌倦争吵了
Me, too.
我也是
We were okay for so long.
我们好了这么久
You know?
知道吗
Since we were 16,
从十六岁时起
and all we wanted was to be together,
我们就一心想在一起
we were so okay.
我们相敬如宾
I know.
我知道
Was it Mike?
是因为麦克吗
No. Because...
不是,因为...
No, it wasn't. You know that.
不是这个原因,你知道的
I tried, Brody.
我努力了,布洛迪
I really tried.
我真的努力过了
I just keep wishing that I'd been bigger somehow,
我只是一直希望自己那时能更强大
able to give you...
能给你...
what you needed to be okay again after you got back,
你需要的一切以帮你适应回来后的生活
but I couldn't.
但我做不到
You did fine.
你做得很好
It was just... beyond me.
那超出了我的能力范围
Jess...
杰西
There was nothing anyone could have done.
所有人都无能为力
Even me.
即便是我
Because I tried, too.
因为我也努力了
To deal with everything that happened.
应对发生的一切
But th...
但是...
that was beyond me.
我应对不来
I was fucked when I left for Iraq.
我动身去伊拉克的时候就已经不再是以前的我
We all were.
我们都是
The time Carrie came...
那次卡莉来...
came over here to the house...
来我们家
...on the day that Elizabeth Gaines was shot
就是伊丽莎白·盖恩斯被枪击
and Tom Walker died...
汤姆·沃克也死了的那天
...Carrie said some...
卡莉对丹娜和你
some crazy things
说了一些
to Dana and to you.
一些疯狂的事情
She said things about what I was going to do.
她说了些我本打算做的事情
Don't. Not now.
别说了,不是时候
For the longest time,
这么久以来
all I wanted was for you to tell me the truth.
我就想听你跟我说实话
I wanted to know it all.
我想知道所有真相
I don't have to know anymore.
我现在不必知道了
I just don't want to.
我不想知道了
Carrie knows, right?
卡莉知道,对吗
She knows everything about you.
你所有的事她都知道
She accepts it.
她接受了
You must love her a lot.
你一定很爱她
What will we tell the kids?
我们怎么跟孩子们说
Nothing they don't already know.
他们什么都知道
He's dead.
他死了
I know.
我知道
Can't do any more damage.
不会再对任何人
To anyone.
做出任何伤害了
What I did
我之前所做的
to get Nazir to let you go...
让纳齐尔放你走
It was you or Walden, Carrie.
我要在你和瓦尔登之间做选择,卡莉
It wasn't even close.
但这个抉择一点都不难

重点单词   查看全部解释    
network ['netwə:k]

想一想再看

n. 网络,网状物,网状系统
vt. (

 
movement ['mu:vmənt]

想一想再看

n. 活动,运动,移动,[音]乐章

联想记忆
sergeant ['sɑ:dʒənt]

想一想再看

n. 中士,巡佐,军士 (法庭或议会等地的)警卫官

 
secure [si'kjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 安全的,牢靠的,稳妥的
vt. 固定

联想记忆
explanation [.eksplə'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 解释,说明

 
bleeding ['bli:diŋ]

想一想再看

n. 出血;渗色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;

 
rant [rænt]

想一想再看

vi. 咆哮;痛骂;大声责骂 vt. 咆哮;痛骂 n.

联想记忆
device [di'vais]

想一想再看

n. 装置,设计,策略,设备

 
perimeter [pə'rimitə]

想一想再看

n. 周长,周界,边缘

联想记忆
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。