Good morning, upper east siders.
早安 曼哈顿东区的"贵族们"
Gossip girl here
绯闻女孩驾到
your one and only source into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
这是你们窥视曼哈顿上流生活 的唯一渠道
oh, my god.
噢 天啊
You'll never believe what's on "gossip girl.
你不会相信 "绯闻女孩"上的内容
" Someone saw serena getting offthe train at grand central.
"有人在中央车站看见瑟琳娜下车"
I thought everything was good between us.
我一位你我直接有很多美好的回忆
It was...before I found out you had sex with my boyfriend.
曾经是...在我发现你跟我男友 上床之前
I didn't come back for you.
我不是为你回来的
Look, blair's my best friend,and you're her boyfriend.
听着布莱尔是我最好的朋友 而你是他的男友
And she loves you
她爱你
You'd really go out with some guy you don't know?
你真的要跟陌生人一起出去吗
Well, you can't be worse than the guys I do know.
你可能比我认识的人要好
Well, our kids were bound to meet.it's a small island.
他们注定会相遇的,世界太小了
Are you sure it's not some ploy,
你敢肯定,你不是在使手段
Your using my daughter to get to me now that your wife left you?
想在你妻子离开后利用我的女儿来接近我?
Do you ever feel like
你有没有这种感觉?
Our whole lives have beenplanned out for us,
我们的人生是计划好的
That we're just gonna end up like our parents?
我们只能走父母的老路?
Man, that's a dark thought.
伙计,这想法太消极了
Your mother and I didn't work this hard
我和你妈妈这么努力工作
So you can just make things upas you go along.
不是为了让你为所欲为
It's a facility for the disturbed or addicted.
这个机构是治疗有精神疾病和吸毒成瘾的人
The question is, what do you do now?
问题是,你现在想怎么做?
I was thinking... Total social destruction?
我在想... 社会大动荡
And here I thought you were getting soft.
我原以为你会心软
It's because of their excellent program
在他们出色医疗项目的帮助下
That a student here with ustoday is clean and sober...
今天我们之中的这位同学,已经重获新生
At least, for now.
至少到目前为止
She's in rehab?
她在接受治疗?
No, it's not her.it's her brother who's there.
不,不是她,是她弟弟在接受治疗
I know I said some things about you and your world,
我知道,关于你和你的世界,我说了些不该说的
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Why did you leave without saying goodbye?
你为什么不辞而别
I didn't know how to be your friend after what I did.
我不知此后,我还怎么做你的朋友
I'm so sorry.
我很对不起你
Spotted in central park,two white flags waving.
发现... 在中央公园双方互亮了白旗
So what will it be truce or consequences?
接下来会是什么,休战还是继续?
Sorry, but you're not on the list.
抱歉,但你不在来宾名单上面
Of course I am. This is my dream!
这不可能,这可是我的梦啊
Not anymore.
现在不是了
Hey, upper east siders.
大家好,曼哈顿东区的"贵族们"
There's nothing gossip girl likes more than a surprise,
"八卦天后"最爱的就是惊喜
And we hear blair waldorf's got a 2for1 special
看来布莱尔?霍道夫,今天一次收到双份惊喜
Her mom eleanor, who just returned from paris,
她妈妈埃莉诺刚从巴黎回来
And serena van der woodsen, brunch buddies.
还有瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森, 她的早午餐会伙伴
Hey!you're up.
你起床啦
Did we have plans?
我们有事先约好吗?
Darling, it is impolite to interrupt.
亲爱的,打断别人是不礼貌
I was just telling serena
我刚告诉瑟琳娜
That bendel's is interested in carrying my line.
班道尔想要引进我的系列,(第五大道上着名精品店)
Really?
真的吗?
Oh, that's fantastic!Why didn't you say something?
太棒了,为何你不早点告诉我呢?
I came back from paris early to put together my lookbook,
我提前从巴黎回来把我的设计整理好
And if they like what they see,
如果他们喜欢的话
It could be the beginning of an entire lifestyle collection.
这将开创一个新的生活方式
Because more people should be like you, mother.
因为有更多人会像你一样,妈妈
Before you tuck into that,
在你说那个之前
You find a lowfat yogurt more appealing.
应该先把低脂酸奶给喝了
I lost 2 pounds when you were away.
你不在的时候,我减了两磅呢
And you look marvelous.
你看上去棒极了
Wow, these are beautiful, mrs.waldorf.
这些太漂亮了, 霍道夫夫人
Well, well it be
应该是的
they will be if they're not all squished from traveling.
如果不是旅行途中有点弄皱了的话
Darling, please.
亲爱的,让一下
Serena, you have to come back later
瑟琳娜,你应该晚点儿再过来
When everything is unpacked.
等一切整理好后再说
I would love to hear your thoughts.
我想听听你的意见
You do have such great personal style.
你很有自己的穿衣风格
Oh, thank you, but I don't think we'll be able to.
谢谢您,不过今天可能不行
Blair and I have plans today.
我和布莱尔今天约好要出去
We do?
是吗?
Serena and blair might have plans for the day,
今天瑟琳娜和布莱尔可能有安排
But nate and chuck are fully booked for the weekend...
但内特和恰克的周末却被塞得满满的
If they survive it.
如果他们忙得过来的话
found it. piaget.
找到了?伯爵(瑞士名表品牌)
Can't you just call it a watch?
你不能就叫它手表吗?
If it costs more than 10 grand,
如果它值一万多美金的话
It earns a proper name.
它理所当然获得它的名字
How about this?
这个呢?
Definitely that.
就是这东西
Babe ruth's called shot
露丝宝贝叫"射手"
The most famous homer he ever hit.
他最着名的那次本垒打
Better safe than sorry.
得好好保管啊
Here we go.
好戏开始了
You've lived through ivy week
你们经历了常青藤周
And hopefully gained entry to the college of your choice.
希望大家都进入理想的学校
Now let's ruin those chances.
现在我们要毁灭那些理想
Let me remind you of the rules
让我提醒你们这里的规矩
As of this moment,There is no outside world that I do not show you.
外面的世界,你们知道是个什么样
You eat what I provide, practice what I preach,
你们吃我的东西,牢记我订的规矩
And till I say so,
除非我说
The only girls you talk to are the ones I've paid for.
你们泡的妞是我已经付了钱的
Let the lost weekend commence!
让我们大家狂欢吧
One, two, three, twins! 1 2 3
双胞胎
Who brought the sasquatch?
谁邀请了那个乡巴佬?
Isn't that carter baizen?
那不是卡特?贝森吗?
I haven't seen him since he was a senior and we were in the eighth grade.
自从我八年级他在毕业班的时候,我就再没见过他了
He looks intense.
他看上去很紧张
Are you high?
你喝高了吧?
He looks like matthew mcconaughey between movies.
他看上去就像电影里的马修?麦肯尼
The guy's a loser.
失败的家伙
Look,anyone who trades their trust fund for a fanny pack flies
没人会用基金去换梵尼包
In the face of all
然后在大家面前显摆
That is holy to chuck bass.
只有恰克?拜斯才能这么做
Nate archibald,is that you?
内特?阿齐布尔德,是你吗?
Baizen, my man!i heard you went rogue!
贝森,是你啊!听说你去混了!
and lived to tell about it.
还能活着来见你
Seems like someone's itinerary
看起来某人的狂欢派对
Didn't leave room for interlopers.
并没有给后来者留位置
Doesn't chuck know a party isn't a party until someone crashes?
恰克是否明白,有人不请自来才算是派对
Oh, god.I forgot what it was like to be with you.
天,我差点忘了跟你一块会这样了
No, they were looking at both of us.
不,他们在看我们两个
Don't insult me.
少取笑我了
It's been like this all morning,
从早上就一直这样
Starting with your lovely visit with my mother.
在你来拜访我妈的时候就开始了
She didn't even call me to tell me she was coming home.
她甚至没告诉我她要回来了
Well, she was busy.
她忙啦
She was rushing to get home and everything
她赶着回来嘛
Because she wanted to see you.
因为她想见你
She didn't even wake me up.
她都没叫醒我
Well, you know how eleanor feels about beauty rest.
你知道埃莉诺不会打扰你的美容觉的
She likes you more than me.
她喜欢你多些
She does not.you are her daughter.
不是的,你才是她女儿
She doesn't like anyone more than you.she just...
你才是她的最爱,只不过她...
I don't know, doesn't know how to show it sometimes.
她有时候不懂如何表现出来
Okay, I'm going inside.wait for me.
好吧,我现在要进去,在这等我
I'll be right back.
马上回来
Humphrey!dan!hey!
汉弗瑞! 丹!
Oh, my god, this is what I love about this city
这就是我喜欢这城市的原因
You're always bumping into people.
可以一整天遇到熟人
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
Oh, I'm just on my way back from my mom's,
我刚去了我妈那儿
Dropping jenny offup in hudson.
然后把珍妮送到哈得孙
Picked up a couple of cubans for me and my dad...
然后去那古巴商店买点东西
Sandwiches, not cigars.
买三文治,不是雪茄
Hey, uh, remember you said, uh,we could get together sometime
记得你说过...我们可以找个时间一起
And,um,not talk?
然后,不说话?
I was just wondering,is it "sometime" yet?
我在想,现在是那个时侯了吗?
That was disgusting.the d.o.h.should shut them down.
恶心死了,卫生部应该把它关了
the bathroom?
那个厕所?
no, the people.
不,是那些人
It's callednolita, not noshowers.
难道"小意大利"里的人都不洗澡的
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Do I smell pork?And cheese?
我好像闻到了猪肉味? 还有奶酪?
Okay, well, when you're done with your charity work,
那好吧,你的慈善工作完毕之后
Why don't you come find me?
过来找我
I'll be at tory burch looking at ponchos.
我去托利布奇那看看披风
Isn't that the girl that told the entire school
她不就是那个告诉全校...
And, oh, several collegesthat you had a drug problem?
哦,是几间大学,说你在磕药?
Yeah.
是的
But, you know,blair can be a little...
但是,你知道布莱尔她可能有点...
blair. yeah, yeah.
布莱尔(小姐气) 是的
We're actually trying to work things out.
但我们试着把关系搞好
Today's our first day hanging out together alone.
今天是我们第一次单独出来逛街
So I should probably get back.
所以我要过去找她了
yeah.yeah, sure.that's... yeah.
对,对,当然
But, um, call me sometime
但记得打电话给我
So we can get together
那我们可以出来走走
And do that thing you didn't ask me to do.
做些你"不"要我做的事情...
So I don't understand.
现在我明白了
The last time I saw your sister,
我上次遇到你妹妹
She said your family had locked you out
她说你被家里扫地出门了
And you'd fallen off the face of the earth.
叫你从地球上消失了
I didn't.i just fell off the face of theirs.
没有,我不过是从他们眼里消失
But once you turn away from money
当你不再依靠钱的时候
You see it doesn't buy you freedom,
你就会发现,金钱其实没有给带来自由
It pays for your prison.
反而会带来牢狱之灾
They say I disappeared, but all I did was break out.
他们说我消失了,其实我是逃了出去
where'd you go?
你都去哪里了
where didn't i? I aided the cleanup postkatrina,
在卡崔娜飓风后,我帮忙清理受灾地区
Spent a year rebuilding machu picchu
花了一年重建马丘比丘
Which, let me tell you,it's changed my life.
那可真是改变了我的人生
I bought an h.d.cam and started filming it for a documentary
我买了一部高清摄像机开始拍纪录片
You're the guy who gave us our first joint,
你是第一个给我们塞大麻的人
Snuck us into our first club,
把我们偷偷带进酒吧也是你
And you're gonna tell me the life of youtube filmmaker
你现在跟我说做个Youtube的业余导演
Is Better than this?
比你以前的生活更有趣?
You invented the lost weekend.
这堕落的派对可是你发明的
Hey, who cares about a party when you can travel the world?
如果可以环球旅行,谁还关心派对的事啊
Exactly.In the real world,
完全正确,在现实世界里
The only thing that matters is who you are,not what you own.
最为重要的是"你是谁" 而不是"你拥有什么"
As muchas I love the speech
尽管我很喜欢你的演讲
About not needing material things
说什么,物质上的东西并不重要
From a guy who has that much product in his hair,
说这句话的男人却把头发弄得油亮亮的
This party is about excess,not exposition.
派对就是要尽兴,不是要阐述哲理
Stop talking.
别扯了
Start partying.
来玩吧
Now here is something that doesn't need material.
现在这里有不需要物质,就可以做的事
As a matter of fact,it's about to come off.
事实上,尽情表现自己就好
Who's with me?
谁跟我来?
I think I'm just gonna hang here for a bit.
我想在这里多聊一会
Fine.
随便你
I'd hate to break upa matched set anyway.
我也不想拆散你们这对
How about we continue this over some cards?
先打打牌吧?
None of this crap these kids are playing.
这东西没人玩了
Texas hold'em is dead.
德州扑克要隐退了
You know, I'll show yousome real action.
告诉你些事吧
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm in this weekly game in this, uh, corner in queens.
我每个星期都会在"皇后角"那玩两把
It goes all night.
玩上一整晚
It's the real dealhigh stakes, big money,
我们来真的,赌的可是大把大把的钱
People with the kind of stories that would put mine to shame.
那里的人比我所经历的要多得多
You shouldyou should come.
你应该来看看
yeah?
对,
This one missed her cue at the chlo Show
她在"克洛伊"的秀场上走歪了线路
because she was throwing up a pear.
她在台上吐了个梨出来
Ugh.she was invera's "vogue" spread.
她参与了梵拉的"时尚"杂志推广
I don't use vera's models. None of these are right.
我不会用梵拉的模特的,没一个会适合
Well, that's because you're looking atthe high fashion book
那是因为你都在看,那些畅销的时尚杂志
When you should belooking for a new face
而你要找的却是个新面孔
You know, someone who looks good in your clothes.
你知道,总有人适合你的衣服
Someone in this book, like I told you.
比如这相册的模特,像我之前说的
I hate the american appareleffect.
我讨厌美国服装印象
But they're closer to what you need.
但它们最接近你所想要的效果
They'rethey're now,they're hip.
他们摩登,他们忧郁
If this person is supposed to represent waldorf designs,
如果找个人来表现,霍道夫的设计风格
You have to find mesomeone...
这个人必须...
Worthy of the clothes.
配得上我们的服饰
Someone like me.
像我一样的人
Someone like...
比如...
My daughter.
我女儿
Well, why not her?
为什么不选她呢?
You want your line to represent the waldorf lifestyle.
你希望你的设计表现,霍道夫的生活态度
Who better to represent you than one of your own family?
还有比你的家人更合适的人选吗?
She was my first dress form.
她是我的第一个模特
She'd love to!
她一定非常乐意!
I would?
是吗?
Eleanor?
埃莉诺?
Yes.
对,
It's perfect.
太完美了
Eleanor waldorf,
埃莉诺?霍道夫
Meet the new face of waldorf for bendel's.
见一见霍道夫品牌的新面孔
Is that a smile we see on b.'s lips?
我们看到的是B嘴角露出的笑容吗?
The spotlight's on her for once,
她首次来到聚光灯下了
And s.actually helped her get it.
是S帮她争取的这个机会
I guess miracles can happen.
我相信会有奇迹发生
It's gonna be so hot.
你穿上一定很性感
The clothes are gorgeous.
这些衣服太漂亮了
They're all right.
还行吧
Oh, shut up.they're amazing.
别胡说,它们美极了
I'm just doing my mom a favor.
我只是帮妈妈个忙
The hair and make up testis tonight.
今晚会试装
I think this is my best pose.
我觉得这是我最棒的姿势
That's because you can't see what you look like.
那是因为你看不到自己的样子
You're just a hand model,and that's it.
你只能当手部模特,这是事实
The right way is this.Girls, no.
应该这样,错了
This is how you do it.
应该这样做
No, no, no.
不,不,不
Gotta curve your spine forward, elongate.
弯腰,前伸,拉直
Oh, no.you guys are doing it all wrong.
你们都错了
look, you're missing the key.show us.
你们都没掌握要领,你做做看
Look, look, look.you gotta put the hand on the hip and pop.
看着,看着,看着,你得把手放屁股上,挺身
That's how you gotta do it.
你们得这么做才对
Hello?who is this
喂? 是谁?
Who'd dare interrupt the van der woodsen as she teaches?
谁胆敢打扰范德?伍德森小姐授课
Uhhuh, who's this?
是谁呀
I said, "who?" give me my phone!
把电话给我!
dan humphrey.
我是丹?汉弗瑞
who is it?
是谁呀?
I'm sorry.the number you'vedialed is no longer in service.
对不起,您所拨打的电话已停机
Stop it!who is it?I'm doing you a favor.
别玩了!是谁呀,我是在帮你
Look, I can hear you.
行了,我听到你们说话了
Can I just please talk to serena?
能把电话给瑟琳娜吗
Apparently,you can, cabbage patch.
当然可以,卷心菜傻瓜
come on.let me have it.
快点让我听
Hello?dan!hey.
喂? 丹!
I'm so, so sorry about that.
我真不好意思
And I'm so, so ready to hang up.
我真想挂了
Blair was just playing.
是布莱尔在玩
You havemy full attention, I promise.
我会集中注意在你身上的,保证
Good,cause I was calling to
好吧,我打给你是想
Ask you to not talk with me at a movie tonight.
请你"不要谈话"一起看电影
Tonight where?what time?
今晚? 地点? 时间?
The sunshine, 7:00.
阳光影院,七点
I'd love to.
很乐意
Uh, I'll see you there.
电影院见
See you there.
到时见
It's complicated, isn't it?
很复杂,是吧
I can't stop staring at it.
让人忍不住想看
It's difficult work.
很难的作品
I mean that in the best way.
我是正面的意思
It's enigmatic.
高深莫测
It reminds me ofan early bacon or schnabel.
它使我想起了早期的贝肯和施纳博
The artist is in hudson.
是在哈德孙的画家画的
I've represented her for some... Time.
我展览她的画有一段时间了
Rufus
我是鲁佛斯
Bex simon.
我是贝克斯?西蒙
I've heard a lot about your gallery.
我听过你画廊的一些事
I wasn't expecting a piece like this from a former rock star.
真想不到一个前摇滚明星,有这样的品味
I prefer"onehit wonder.
我喜欢"神奇一击"这首歌
what turned you gallerist?
你怎么会开画廊的
I've always hadartistic pursuits.
我一直有艺术方面的追求
We have something in common.
我们有共同点
I always pursue artists.
我总是追求艺术家
I've been in brooklyn all day
我整天都待在布鲁克林
looking for work for a client.
给我的一个客户寻找作品
I'm a buyer.
我是买家
I didn't think i'd find a piece like this,
真没想到能找到这样的作品
And I don't think it'll be here long.
它不会挂太久的
I'd to put it on hold.
我想把它订下来
May I?
可以吗
Yeah, of course.
当然可以
What time do you close?I'll stay open.
几点关门,大门永远敞开
Good.
好极了
Thank you.
谢谢
What is carter still doing here?
卡特怎么还在这儿
I invited him.
我让他来的
Or he invited himself?That is his style.
或者是他不请自来,这是他的风格
Begging us to break free of our prisons
求我们从现在的"牢笼"中解脱出来
While stuffing his face with free food and draining our booze.
而自己却在那大吃大喝
He's a dead beat and a hypocrite.
他游手好闲,还是个伪君子
And a good ball player,if I remember right.
球打得也不错,如果我没记错的话
You sure you just don't wanna lose to him there, chuck?
你只是不想输给他,是吧,恰克
Maybe if your d...bought you a basketball team instead of a hotel,
也许你老爹给你买个篮球队,而不是宾馆
You'd have some skill.
这样你就能提高水平了
Look, this is the lost weekend for juniors,
这个周末是属于年轻人的
Not senior citizens.Go jump into a volcano.
老年人滚蛋
Let's just settle it on the court. Let's settle it right now.
我们在球场上解决,现在就解决
Hey, chill out.
别冲动
No, this is my game.i pick the players.
这是我的篮球赛,我选队员
I get it.i'll go.
我知道了,马上走
Hey.hey, man.
嗨,哥们儿
is that card game tonight? yeah.
纸牌游戏是在今晚吧,是的,
hey, text methe address later.
发短信告诉我地址
I will.
我会的
You didn't have to do that, man.Nobody wanted him here.
你不必这样,没人要他来这儿
He's an older brother bringing everyone down.
他就是让大家倒胃口的老家伙
Let's just play some ball.
我们快打球吧
Okay, blair, relax.chin down.
好的,布莱尔,放松,下巴收一点
Hold it there and...
就这样...
Okay, you ready?
准备好了吗
Okay, one more.
好,再来一张
This time, let's exhale.Jump around, loosen up.
这次,呼气,跳,放松一下
Now really loosen up on this one.
完全的放松
Let's relax into it.Now give me the biggest pose you've got.
放松点,给我摆出你最棒的姿势
That's it.come on, big!
就这样,来,再放开一点
let's think big, big, big.
记住动作幅度要大
One, two, three!
1 2 3
Okay, take a break.thank you very much.
好,休息一下,谢谢
Who chose this girl?
谁选的这个女孩?
Eleanor.why?
埃莉诺,怎么了?
She's so prim and stiff,
她很呆板而且僵硬
Like a bookcase.it's unnatural.
跟个书架一样,一点都不自然
Yeah, but she looks stunning in the clothes, don't you agree?
但衣服穿在她身上挺惊艳的,不是吗?
Mmhmm, to my eye,like a goddess.
在我看来,就像个女神
To this eye?bleh.like a statue.
在它看来,厄... 就像座雕像
This is retail.it's not editorial.
我是在传达,而不是编造
She needs to let go,have fun, loosen up.
她要放开点,乐在其中,放松心态
How's the client going to like the dress
如果模特自己都不喜欢这衣服
If the modeldoesn't even like herself?
顾客怎么会喜欢呢?
First of all,you look amazing!
首先,你看起来太美了
I know.But look,can I give you a little tip?
我知道,但是...我能不能给你些小建议?
How did I know this was coming?
我就知道你会这么说
No, no, look,
不,不是的,听着
All you need to do is maybe you could,Uh,loosen up a little, you know?
你要做的就是放松一点,知道吗?
Shake it out.
抖一抖
Um, maybe you could be goofy,
你可以变得傻傻的
like when we were 10 And we would dance around
就好像我们10岁的时候
to "genie in a bottle" in your mom's clothes.
穿这你妈的衣服,伴着"瓶子里的妖怪"跳舞的样子
Help me.help me.
帮我,帮我
Um, okay.
呃... 好
Act like a tiger, okay?come on.
想象自己是老虎,怎么样?
rawr! No, no, you gotta roar.rawr!
这样不行,你要吼出来
Rawr! give me more tiger!give me more tiger!
对,就这样,再像老虎一点
you're in that jungle.
你在森林里
You're a savage!
你就是野人
Now let's doa prettier one this time, okay?
这次我们做个迷人一点的姿势
You're venusin the half shell, right?
你是断臂的维纳斯
So just look up...
你就往那边看...
Let's do something crazy like britney with the umbrella.
让我们狂野些,就像拿着伞的小甜甜
Okay, britney with the umbrella.go!
拿伞的小甜甜,开始!
at the car!at the car!
我就是车! 我就是车!
Posh spice in america.ready?
在美国的"高贵辣妹" 开始!
go!that's "cyborg spice" to you.
这是"机器人辣妹"
Okay, you gotta pout more and strike.
你要撅起来,然后往外推
Remember, I taught you the handon the hip.
记住,我教你的,把手放在臀部
Strike it and pop.
往外推,然后挺起来
Come on, give me more,give me more, you sexy beast.
好,再强烈点,性感的野兽
Oh, it looks so good!
哦,看上去太棒了
You're doing so good!you got it!
做得太好了,你做到了
Look how good you are.pout, pout, pout,what are you doing?
你看你做得多好,翘起来,要翘,你在干什么?
Oh, shoot.i gotta go meet dan.
哦,糟了,我得去见丹了
No, you're staying here.i need you.
不行,你得呆在这,我需要你
I can't let my mother down.
我不能让我妈失望
Hey, you almost here?
嘿,快到了?
Hey,i'm really, really, sorry,
嘿,我真的,真的很抱歉
But I'm kind of stuckat this photo shoot with blair.
但是我似乎得陪布莱尔拍照
It's a long story,
一言难尽
But I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it.
但我想我没办法脱身
Oh, a photo shoot, huh?
哦,拍照是吧?
It sounds really superficial,i know.
听上去很肤浅,我知道
But it's important to her and,
但对她来说这很重要
You know,she's important to me.
而且你知道,她对我来说很重要
But I'll make it up to you, though, I promise.
不过我还是会听你的,我保证
No, it's no big deal, really.don't worry about it.
没事,不要紧,真的,别担心
You're the best.I knew you'd understand.
你最好了,我知道你会理解我的
I'll call you later.
我待会再打给你
Yeah, yeah.
好的,好的
How many?
几张?
None.
零张
You're still here.
你还在啊?
Yeah, I told you I'd wait.
是的,我说过我会等你的
Mm, a man who keeps his word.I like it.
信守诺言的男人,我喜欢
You get a chance to talk to your client?
你和你的客户谈过了?
I'm back, aren't i?
我回来了,不是吗?
Write me up an invoice.
给我开发票吧
Really?
真的?
That's great.
太好了
Well,you're awfully excited.
你看上去特别兴奋
This isn't your first time,is it?
这不是第一次吧?
Selling a painting.
我是说卖画
Few firsts are left for me.
我的"第一次"已经不多了
But the artist will be very pleased.
但画家会很高兴的
She's... Been doing other things for a while.
她已经离开了有段时间了
It's kind of a big deal for her.
这对她来说很重要
Well, for my client, too.
对我的客户来说也很重要
This is a very special piece.
这是件很特别的作品
You wouldn't want to...
你想不想要...
I don't knowcelebrate with a drink?
不知道... 该不该喝一杯来庆祝一下
Actually, the previously mentioned
其实,我刚才提到的
Excited artist is my wife.
会为此高兴的画家是我的妻子
I thought you said the artistlived in hudson.
我记得你说那画家住在哈得孙河
Long commute.
离这很远
She lives there.I don't.
恩,她是住那,我不住那
If the trains everstop running...
如果火车不再开往那里的话...
Phase threepub crawl.
第三部分,混酒吧
Five boroughs.
5个区
50 pubs...500 chances to get laid.
50个吧, 500个上床的机会,
And remember,don't dip your shillelagh...in the wrong pot of gold.
记住,别把你的钱投错地方
Let's go.you can think about your boyfriend inside.
你可以在里面想你的男朋友
I'm not coming.
我不去
Seriously,carter baizen sucks.
说真的,卡特?贝森这人太烂了
All right, I don't know what spell he's put you under,
我不知道他给你下了什么咒
But he's not your friend.He can't be trusted.
但他不是你的朋友,他不可信
And why is that?
为什么?
Cause he doesn't believe what you believe in?
就因为他和你的想法不一样?
It's exactly what he said
他就是这么说的
The money, the drugs,the privileges.
金钱,毒品,特权
They're just keeping us numb so we don't know
他们让我们变得麻木无知,不让我们了解
It'sit's better out there in the real world.
原来外面的真实世界是如此美好
The real world?
真实的世界
Everyone out there wants to be us.
每个外面世界的人都想变成我们
We are what you aspire to,
我们就是你的憧憬
Not run away from.
不要偏离轨道
You really don't get me,do you?
你是不是不明白我说的
That dream of yours,you know, what is it, really?
你的梦想,到底是什么?
Cause I hear you talk about
因为你对我说
How you don't want to go to dartmouth
你多么不想去达特茅斯
And how you don't want to follow in your father's footsteps,
你不愿步你老爸的后尘
But what exactly do you want?
什么是你真正想要的?
All I know isit's not this.
但我要的肯定不是这个!
Well, you better discover what "it" is
你最好在放弃某样东西之前
Before you throw everything away trying to find it.
确认"这个"究竟是什么
And where are you going?
你去哪?
How was the movie?
电影怎么样?
Uh, missable...Literally.
应该说,没去成
Ii don't know about serena, dad.
我... 我实在不了解瑟琳娜,爸爸
Ii can't tell if she's worth it.
我... 我不知道这样值不值得
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well, uh, she's best friends with this girlblair waldorf
她好朋友,布莱尔?霍道夫
Who is basically everything I hate about the upper east side
这个几乎集东部贵族区,陋习于一身的女孩
Distilled into one 95pound,doeeyed, bon mot tossing,
只有95镑,迷人的眼睛,爱搬弄是非
Labelwhoring package of girlie evil.
反正能说出一大堆的恶女...
no one's that bad. she is.
没人那么差劲吧,她就是,
I would barely be exaggerating
我毫不夸张地说
If I told you medusa wantsher withering glare back.
美杜沙都要让她三分,(希腊神话中的女妖)
Well, if there's anything i've learned it's that usually
据我了解
There's something beneath the surface with people like that
那样的人的行为背后,总会有一些原因
To make them act the way they do.
促使她们做出这些行为
Like what
比如?
the o.j.in her mimosa was fromconcentrate, not freshsqueezed?
她的橙汁是浓缩的不是鲜榨的?
Andand what does this say about serena,
关于瑟琳娜,这说明了什么?
That this is her best friend?
布莱尔是她的好朋友
I dated a girl like serena once
我曾经和一个,像瑟琳娜的女孩交往过
Actually, a lot like serena.
事实上,和瑟琳娜很像
And girls like that are challenging.it's true.
真的,这种女孩通常都喜欢给你出难题
They're complicated and...
她们内心复杂...
Enigmatic...
难以琢磨
And usually worth it.
但通常也值得
And the only way you'll know for sure is to jump in with both feet.
你心里知道的就是,你需要迈过这道坎
What happened with you?
你最后怎样了?
I swam for a while...
我很迷茫...
Till I drowned.
最终搞得身心疲惫
Well, thatthanks.that's a great story, dad.
不错的故事,谢谢你,老爸
Now get some sleep,
好好睡
And I will see you in the morning.
明早我叫你起床
We'll goto the photo shoot together.
我们一起去拍照片
You haven't done this since I was little.
只有我小时候,你才这么做
You haven't been in bed by since you were little.
你小时候总要到十点才睡
You looked beautiful tonight,you know?
你今晚很漂亮,知道吗?
Really?
真的?
Hello?
喂,
How was the movie?
电影怎么样?
Did I miss something amazing?
我有没有错过了什么精彩内容?
Well...uh,even without the movie.
没看电影也挺精彩的
Don't be cocky. I'm calling you with a makeup plan.
别这么拽!我打给你是想来做弥补
oh, are you now? I am.
还在吗? 我在,
How would you like to see what really happens at a fashion shoot?
让你见见时尚大片的拍摄现场是怎么样的
I'm sorry.this isthis is dan humphrey.
不好意思,我是丹?汉弗瑞
Are you sure you're not trying to reach my sister?
你确定不要让我妹来听电话?
Look, I know it's a girlie offer,
我知道这听起来是女孩子爱干的事
but chew on thisI'll be there.can I bet on that
但是你可要考虑下,我也在那,可以打赌吗?
Because law of averages says I lose my shirt.
我担心又被你放鸽子
Oh, come on.it's blair's shoot, so I have to be there for moral support.
别这样,布莱尔去拍照, 所以我要去给她打气
Blair?well,i'm definitely not going now.
布莱尔? 那我肯定不去
Look, she's really not as bad as you think.
她没有你想象的那么坏
Besides,she's gonna be so busy with the shoot
而且到时候她忙着拍照
That you won't even have to see her,
你也看不到她
And since it's so boring on the sidelines,
那里很无聊
You'll have my full attention.
我会一直关注着你
Okay, what if I buy you anything you want from craft service?
就这样,明天的工作餐我买单
I thought craft service was free.
我想工作餐是免费的吧
I'll see you in the morningat 8:00.i'm texting you the address.
就这样,明天八点见,地址我待会发短信给你
I'm hanging up before thou dost protest again.
我要在你反对之前挂电话了
Both feet, humphrey.
跨过这道坎,汉弗瑞
What's the emergency
什么事情这么急找我
Apart from my not getting my sleep before the big day,
明天这么重要的日子,都不让我睡个安稳觉
Laurel, and why couldn't we simply have discussed it over the phone?
不能简单地在电话里谈吗?
Because if we didn't meet in person, I couldn't show you these.
因为不来见你,你就看不到这些照片
I don't think this girl is what you're trying to say
我觉得这个女孩不像你所说的
Unapproachable,controlled, perfect.
难以接近,听话,完美
She is not unapproachable.she is poised.She's regal.
她不高傲,她稳重,华丽
Look, I know she's your daughter,
我知道她是你女儿
And I don't want to make problems...
我不想惹麻烦
But your girl is rigid like a twig.
但你女儿的姿势,就像树枝一样僵硬
You know,she's afraid to let you in,
她不敢让你走进她的内心
So your works of art
所以你的作品...
And she fail to achieve
她无法达到...
What's the word?
用什么词形容呢?
Symbiosis.
难以融为一体
What can be done eat this stage?
那现在该怎么做?
Your daughter is beautiful, yes,but this girl
你女儿是很漂亮,但是这个女孩
This girl has it.
她能够表达出你作品的理念
She is warm like sunshine.she has fun.
她很阳光,充满朝气
She will make the clients thinkif they buy these clothes,
能使顾客觉得,买了衣服也会和她一样
Then they will have fun, too.
充满阳光,非常快乐
But this is your line,eleanor.
但这是你的设计,埃莉诺
It's completely your choice.
完全由你拿主意
The rules for a model the day of a photo shoot are
模特拍照之前
Similar to those of a patient presurgery
和术前病人很类似
No food or drink 12 hours prior,
12小时不能进食
Wear comfortable clothing
穿着合适的衣服
And make sure your affairs are in order.
确保一切万无一失
You never know what could go wrong in a flash.
你不会知道会有什么闪失
Hey, b.you must either be sleeping or already on your way.
你可能还睡着或者已经在去的路上了
But I can't wait to see you at the shoot.
但是我等不及看到你了
We're gonna have so much fun!
我们马上就能要痛痛快快地玩了!
Oh, thank god you're awake.
天哪,你醒了
Am I late?
我睡过头了?
Oh, my god.oh, my god.did I oversleep?
是不是我睡过头了?
Darling,i have some bad news.
亲爱的,我有个坏消息要告诉你
Terry, that foolof a photographer, thinks we need to go in a different direction.
泰瑞,那个摄影师,认为我们需要作些调整
With the theme?
拍摄主题要调整?
With the model.
是模特
Darling, I hired these people for their expertise,
亲爱的,我雇这些人来给我专业意见
And ultimately,they feel that...
最终,他们觉得...
We would be doing the branda disservice.
我们是在为这个品牌帮倒忙
Ii cannot apologize enough.
我实在是抱歉
I know that you were really looking forward to this.
我知道你对此非常期待
No, I wasn't.
不,没有
I'mi'm glad i don't have to go.
很庆幸我不用去了
I hate shoots.
我讨厌拍照
They're so boring.
真是太无聊了
You should have alessandra ambrosio, not an amateur.
你应该叫亚历山大?安布罗休来拍,而不是我这个外行
We'll have dinner after,yes?
工作完后一起吃饭,好吗?
Steak frites and crepesat caf?des artistes,
在"艺术咖啡馆"吃牛排,薄饼,薯条
Just like old times.
就像以前一样
I will see you later.
待会见
Hey, s.all right,i hope you're not already there,
嘿, S 希望你还没到,
Because as it turns out, My modeling career's over
因为看来我的模特生涯就此结束了
faster than jessica simpson's acting one.
比杰西卡?辛普森演的都快
I was think about it
我现在想
Maybe we should crash the shoot anyway
也许我们该冲到拍摄现场
And see who they replace me with,
看看是谁代替了我
Make fun of the skinny bitch
去取笑一下那个苗条的小婊子
How could you
你怎么能?
Actually, I like this here.
其实,我挺喜欢这里的
This is no joke,humphrey.
我没开玩笑,汉弗瑞
What are you doing with that?
你拿着这个干什么?
The question is, what are you doing selling it to me?
问题是,你把他卖给我干什么?
You...You're bex's client.
你...你是贝克斯的客户
Oh, and you didn't know.
哦,原来你不知道啊
I'm just surprised you hired someone with taste.
我只是没想到,你雇了个这么有品位的人
Oh, well,i am equally as shocked,
我也很惊讶
Because when she said she found something amazing in brooklyn,
因为她说她在布鲁克林,找到了很棒的东西
Your gallery never entered my mind.
我从未想过是你的画廊
You'o have tactually recognize art to remember the place.
你该认知艺术,然后记住我这个地方
What I recognize is the fact
我现在认识到的是
That your wife would not want this hanging in my house.
你妻子可不希望这个挂在我家墙上
Alison's a professional artist.
艾利森是专业的画家
She doesn't do background checkson prospective buyers,
她不对买家做背景调查
And neither do i.
我也不会
Besides,it's been almost 20 years.
而且,这已经是20年前的事了
And you still don't know women.
你还是不了解女人
And you still know it all.
你仍然了如指掌
Your wife despises me.
你妻子看不起我
I wouldn't say that.
我不觉得
Well, she did.
她曾经是的
I mean, she may have been wearing a slip dress
我是说,她竟然同时把睡衣
And doc martens at the time,
和"马丁博士"靴穿在身上,(着名品牌)
But she definitely meant it.
她就是这个意思
She's not like you.She doesn't hold on to that stuff.
她不像你,她不追求那些东西
Why don't you calland ask her?
你为何不打个电话去问她?
Or are you still giving her her space?
还是你仍然对她放任自流?
Because trust me,putting this up in my house,
因为,相信我,把这挂在我家
Even having this conversation with you,
甚至是和你谈话
Will only drive her further away.
只会让她走得更远
Well, what do you want me to do then?
那你想让我怎么做?
Take it back.
把它拿回去
You can call bexand set up a refund.
你可以打电话给贝克斯,给我退款
So what'd you think of it?
你觉得这画怎么样?
I thought...
我觉得...
It was extraordinary.
很美
Hey, no phones.
嘿,别用手机了
Oh, right.sorry, man.
哦,好的,对不起
How much you up?
你下多少?
five thousand
5千
That's insane, amigo.
这样很傻,朋友
I should probably quit while I'm ahead, huh?
我应该在赢的时候就退出,不是吗?
What?we just started. Well, I've had a good run.
什么? 我们才刚开始,我们已经开了个好头
Plus, it's better to leave while you're up.
而且,在你加入前我们最好离开
I'm noti'm not gonna let you do that, bro.
我不加入,让你来玩,伙计
The table's about to get smaller.
这游戏可容不下这么多人
People are gonna start showing their real stuff.
大家要开始亮真本事了
Up until nowit's been cards,
刚才,我们是在打牌
But...From now on,it's an adventure.
不过从现在起,就是冒险了
Just a couple more hands.
不过就多了双手
All right, gents, ante up.
好吧,先生们,下赌注
Okay.
好,
Let's hit it.
来大干一场
You've got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Fantastic.one, two, three, come onoh!
太棒了, 1 2 3
There she is.
哦,她来了
Blair!come on, quick.What took you so long?
布莱尔,快过来,你怎么这么晚来
Blair.
布莱尔
Blairblair, wait,where are you going?
布莱尔,布莱尔,等等,你去哪儿?
Blair, wait.why are you so mad?
布莱尔,等等,你干嘛这么生气?
Why am I mad?You mean why aren't I furious?
我为什么生气?你是说我为什么不愤怒?
I can't believe for one second
我不敢相信
I thought that it'd be different this time!
我尽然觉得你这次会不一样
You thought what would be different?
你觉得什么会不一样?
You couldn't deal with the spotlight shining on me for once, could you?
你妒嫉我在闪光灯下,一次都不行,是吧
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I was told we were doing this together.
他们告诉我,我们会一起拍
What, did you not get my message?
怎么,你没收到我的消息?
What about this morning then?
那今天早晨呢?
When you glanced at the call sheet,
当你看来电记录的时候
Did you see my name on it?
你没看到我的名字?
When I wasn'tin hair and makeup,
你没看到我化妆,做头发
Didn't that seem strange?
你不觉得奇怪?
When the dressing roomonly had your name on the door,
更衣室门上只写了你的名字
What, did you think they just forgot?
怎么,你觉的他们只是忘了?
I was told you were running late,
他们告诉我你只是迟到了
And they asked me to do some test shots first.
他们叫我先试拍一下
Blair, they told me you wanted me here.
布莱尔,他们告诉我你需要我
And you believed them?
你相信他们?
Look, blair,i encouraged you to do this.
布莱尔,是我鼓励你来拍的
Why would I try to steal something
我为什么会想要夺走那些
From you that I pushed you to do?
我鼓励你做的事呢?
Because you take everything from me!
因为你夺走了我的一切
nate, my mom!blair!
内特,我妈妈,布莱尔
You can't even help it.It's who you are.
你无法自拔,这就是你
I just thought maybe this time it would be different.
我只是觉得这次会不一样
I should have known i'd be wrong.
我早该认识到我错了
Great.
太好了
Spotted lonely boy's rude awakening.
发现... 寂寞的男孩无礼的打扰
Upper east side queens aren't born at the top.
东区的"皇后们"不是生来就高人一等
They climb their way up in heels,
她们是白手起家的
No matter who they have to tread on to do it.
她们会不惜一切获得成功
There you are
你终于来了
eleanor, I quit.
埃莉诺,我不干了
Wait a minute.why?
等一下,为什么?
I think you know why.
我想你知道为什么
Because of blair?
因为布莱尔?
I know that she will support my decision...
我知道她会支持我的决定
Once I explain it to her.
我马上解释给她听
You know you love the spotlight.you always have.
你知道自己喜欢被闪光灯包围的感觉,你常常能这样
It's part of your charm.There is nothing wrong with that
这是你的魅力所在,这没有错...
Who are you? What are you doing here?
你是谁? 你在这儿干什么?
I have no idea, actually.
其实我也不知道
i...
我...
Hey, I ki kinda overheard you guys in the stairwell there.
嘿,我碰巧在楼道里听到你们的谈话
Dan, look, I really can't go now.
丹,我现在真的不能去那里
Ookay, well, forget i said anything then.
好吧,忘了我刚刚说的话
In fact, you know what?i'm mute.
事实上,你知道吗,我保持沉默
I'll just stand here and blink real quiet.
我只是站在那里,因为闪光灯实在太晃眼了
Unless you want me to
除非你要我...
Hand me my jeans?Yes, please.
把我的牛仔裤递给我,是的,劳驾
It's just,
这只是...
I thought you wanted to be on the sidelines here.
我想你本想在这里做个旁观者
I thought you wanted to be here for your friend blair.
我想你是为了,你的好朋友布莱尔才呆在这里
You know, we were gonna get craft service,
你知道吗,我们能吃点工作餐
And I'd have your "full attention"?
我还能拥有你的"关注"?
Say it.
说吧
Ii don't think I have to.
我,我不认为我必须
So my best friend doesn't believe me,
我最好的朋友不相信我
And neither does the guy I like.
我喜欢的那个男孩也是
Look, dan, blair's mom basically tricked me into coming here
丹,布莱尔的妈妈,其实是把我骗到这里来的
Because she didn't want blair.
因为她不想要布莱尔
How do you tell your best friend something like that?
你怎样告诉你的好朋友这样的事?
Ii didn'ti guess I didn't
哦,我不知道,我想我不...
Look, you know what, dan?Just go, okay?
你知道吗,丹,只有离开这里
Ii need to clean up, and i just need to get out of here.
我,我得整理一下,我现在只需要离开这里
Serena send you here to talk to me?
瑟琳娜让你过来安慰我吗?
No, believe it or not,i actually came here myself.
不管你信不信,我是自己要过来的
Normally, wouldn't be this close to you without a tetanus shot.
一般情况下,离你这么近,我可能就要打破伤风针了
My, uh, my mom kinda left us a couple months ago...
我... 我母亲,大概几个月之前离开了我们...
Only my...
只有我...
My dad and my sister don't really see that...
我爸爸和妹妹,没有感觉到...
Cause she told us she had to go away for the summer to,
因为她告诉我们,她要在夏天离开
Um, to follow her dream of being an artist.
为了追寻她成为艺术家的梦想
But it'sit's not summer anymore,
但是现在已经不再是夏天了
And she's still up there,
她还留在那里
And that's all she seems to care about right now.
她似乎只关心那些东西
Every time I go to see her, I tell myself, this time,
每次我去看她,我都告诉自己
I'm gonna tell her what I think.
这一次我要告诉他我的想法
This time, I'm gonna look her in the eye and say,
这一次,我要看着她的眼睛说
either come homeor leave for good.
要么回家,要么永远别回来
and so there I was,just the other day.
然后有这么一天我在她那里
I was sitting across the table from her,
我坐在他对面
Looking her straight in the eye,
我一直盯着她的眼睛
And I didn't say anything.
我什么都没有说
Why not?
为什么不说呢?
I don't know, but I wish I had,
我不知道,但是我希望我说出来
Cause even if it didn't change anything,
因为即使这改变不了什么
she'd know how I felt.
但她至少会知道我的感受
Bullet, gentlemen. A
先生们
First bet.
先下注
thousand,5 to call.
五千,跟,5
Hey, I don't have the money to call his bet.
嘿,我没有钱跟着他下注
Hey, you guys okay with a marker?
嘿,你们介意写字据吗?
I don't think that's such a good idea.
我不认为这是个好主意
If you're ever gonna take a risk, start now.
如果你想冒险,就是现在
What's the point of anything less?
还有什么事吗?
It's fine.
没事的
You sure he's good for it?
你确定他可以吗?
Of course he is.
当然
He's an archibald.
他是阿齐布尔德
Make it $10,000.
那就1万美元
Five to call.
跟,跟,Call.
Show your cards.
亮出你的牌
Trip bullets.the trip aces take it.
红桃A拿下了这局
that's rough.you told me to.
太草率了,你让我这么做的
It's the luck of the draw,my friend.
这全是碰运气,朋友
Hehe had three aces.Look, I don't,
他...他有三张红心A听着,我没有...
It might take me a little while to get the money.
我得花点时间才能拿到钱
Wait, wait, wait.wait.
等,等,等,等一下
A little while?
花点时间?
Come on, man.
拜托,伙计
Snap your fingers.
你只需要打个响指
Wait a minute.
等一下
Are you in with these guys?
你和这些人是一伙的吗?
Did you play me, man?are you playing me, hey, hold on.
你在耍我吗,你是不是在耍我?嘿,嘿,别动
I guess that's a yes.
我想你承认了
Just give him the money, man.money means nothing to you.
给他们钱就行,老兄钱对你来说不算什么
This guys aren't playing,but no one has to get hurt.
这些人可不是闹着玩的,没人希望受伤
I'm trying to help you out.
我可是在帮你
Yeah,you're a real friend.
是啊,你真是我们的好朋友
Who let you in here, bass?
谁让你进来的,拜斯?
He set me up.
他陷害我
No one forced his hand.
没有人强迫他
your boy lost fair and square. did you?
你的朋友输得心服口服,是吗?
Look, man, if you don't get 'em the money right away,
听着,伙计,如果你没有马上把钱给他们
I'm gonna tell everyone where you live,
我要告诉每个人你住在哪
And they can come get it from your d...
他们就会找你爸要钱
What do you think about that?
好好想想
Look.
听着
You got my watch and my ball.
你拿了我的手表和棒球
You keep them.
你留着他们
Take care of these guys.
摆平这些家伙
I don't call the cops, and we walk out of here.
我没有叫警察,我们要离开这里
It's cool.iii got it.i got it.
没事了,我来解决
I'm gonna haveto transfer some money
我必须弄些钱
And pray the captain doesn't notice
祈祷在我把钱还回去之前
Before I find a way to put it back.
老爸不要发现
You don't haveto pay me back, you know.
你不需要还给我,你知道的
I mean, it was worth every cent
我的意思是,能看到那些家伙的下场
To see the last of that guy.
花的每一分钱都值得
No, I want to.
不,要还你
I mean it.
我是认真的
Thanks.
谢谢
that can't be right.what's up?
这不对,怎么了?
It says I'm zeroed out.
我的账户清零了
Maybe you have the wrong account.
可能你弄错帐户了
No, no, no, no.there must be something wrong.
不,不,肯定有什么地方不对
I accessed this account last month,
我上个月才用过这个账户
And it said there was almost $200,000.
那时还有大约20万磅
Hey, tom, thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
嗨,汤姆,多谢你及时回复我
Your message said it was important.
你发消息说那很重要
Um, yeah, I wasi was checking my accounts,
恩,是的,我刚才查了我的账户
And I came acrosswhat I assume to be an error,
我发现可能出了些差错
In that my trust seems to have a zero balance.
我的信用额度好像归零了
Oh, uh, I thought you knew.
噢,我以为你知道的
That account was drained weeks ago.
那个账户已经在几周前被注销了
Drained?
注销?
But by who?
谁干的?
Your father.
你父亲
He said he discussed it with you.
他说他跟你商量过
Wewe have to solve this.i mean, what are we gonna do?
我想我们必须解决这个,我们该做什么?
I'm not into gettinga lingerie model.
我还没确定睡衣模特的人选
Uh, blair, honey, there's been a terrible mistake.
布莱尔,亲爱的,我们犯了个严重的错误
How would you like your job back?
再回来工作怎么样?
Did you choose serena over me?
你是不是选了瑟琳娜来代替我吗
You could've picked a stranger.
你该选一个陌生人
You didn't have to choose my best friend.
你没必要选我最好的朋友
What, did you think that I wouldn't find out?
难道你认为可以一直瞒着我?
I was going to tell you tonight...
我打算在今晚
At dinner.
晚餐的时候告诉你
Itthere was no right decision.there...
这个,没有其他更恰当的选择
Therethere wasn't any time.
而且,也没有时间了
I know you can understandall this.
我想你能明白这一切
It was mishandled
这件事是没处理好
the whole thingfrom top to bottom.
整件事,从头到尾
You actually want me to agree with you.
你想要我赞同你的决定
Bendel's will legitimize this company.
班道尔想要合法经营这个公司
It will take everything to the next level.
这样一切都能更进一步
You know how hard i have worked for that.
你明白我为此付出了多少辛劳
You've always been my biggest supporter,
一直以来,你是我最重要的支持者
My biggest fan.
我的头号粉丝
I'm your daughter.
我只是你的女儿
And as my daughter, I knew that you would forgive me, In time,
作为我的女儿,我想适时原谅我的
But if my company had lost this deal because of you?
但是如果因为你,我错失了这笔生意
I'd never forgive myself.
我永远不会原谅我自己
I hope you never do.
我希望你永远也不要原谅
You didn't hear it from us,
并不是我才有这样的故事
But in every girl's life,
但是在每个女孩的人生路上
There comes a moment when she realizes
有那么一刻让她意识到
That her mother just might be more messed up than she is.
自己母亲目前的状况比自己还要糟糕
You're still here?
你还在这儿?
Yeah, well,i thought I couldn't leave
恩,好吧,我想在离开前
Without bringing you something from craft service.
我应该给你送点工作餐过来
Um, and, uh, and telling you that I'm sorry I judged you.
呃,我得告诉你,很抱歉对你妄下定论了
Well, I'm sorry i gave you reason to.
抱歉,是我给你机会的
Hey, how about you ask me out again?
不如你再约我一次?
How about you actually show up?
那你会真的出现吗?
Okay. No drama,no disruptions.i promise.
好,没突发事件,没干扰,我保证
You promise?oh, no!
你保证? 不要!
That means it's never gonna happen now.
这样事情就永远不会发生了
Okay, quick.i take it back.i unpromise.
好,那我收回,刚说的不算
Friday.8:00.
周五早上,八点见
I think we can agree to those terms,
或许我们能对你的条件妥协
But you can't wear those shoes.
但鞋子还是算了吧
Or that hair.
还有你的头发
Okay, see you then.
到时见咯
All right.
那好吧
So you were right.I know.
你是对的,我知道
When I got that call,
当我接到电话那一刻
i should've known you had nothing to do with it.
就应该知道你与此事无关
And I should never have pushed you to do this whole thing in the first place.
一开始,我就不该让你来做这个
Actually,i'm glad you pushed me
事实上,我很高兴你鼓励我这么做
It ended up being a very important day for me.
那天对于我来说很重要
I just thought it was gonna be more fun.
我只是觉得应该更有趣点
I know.me, too.
我知道,我也是这么想的
Hey, you know what?who says It can't be
谁说不能让它变得更有趣点?
Come on.come on.
来,快点
This just in s.and b.committing a crime of fashion.
S和B策划了一桩时装盗窃案
Who doesn't love a 5finger discount?
谁不喜欢顺手牵羊?
Especially if one of those fingers is the middle one.
而且还是在最有名的时装店里
Where are my clothes?
我的衣服哪去了
Everyone knows you can't choose your family,
大家都知道,虽然你无法选择自己的家庭
But you can choose your friends,
但还有选择朋友的权利
And in a world ruled by bloodlines and bank accounts,
尤其是在这个由血统和银行存款,说了算的世界
it pays to have a pal.
拥有一个朋友是要付出代价的
Do it again.one, twoone, two, three.
再来一次, 1 2 3
As a b.f.f can make you go w.t.f,
尽管好朋友有时让你一肚子怨气
There's no denying we'd all be a little less rich without them.
但不可否认,没了他们,我们将变得不再富有
And serena and blairthey do besties better than anyone.
而瑟琳娜和布莱尔,她们比任何人还了解
No, that's not a tear in my eye.
不,我可没有哭
It's just allergies.
只是过于敏感而已
Without you, I'm nothing.
没有你们,我谁也不是
Gossip girl.
八卦天后