Previously on "The originals"...
《始祖家族》前情提要
This town was my home once.
这里曾经是我的家
Our community is under attack.
我们的地盘在遭受攻击
They're declaring war on us.
她们是在向我们宣战
I die, all because of your vow,
我因你们的誓言而死
always and forever.
"永远在一起"
If you have come here seeking revenge, don't
如果你是来复仇的
Oh, I'll have my revenge.
我会报仇的
I'm Jackson.
我叫杰克逊
You're the wolf who's been watching me.
你就是那个监视我的狼人
Marcel had us cursed by a witch.
马塞尔让女巫给我们下了咒
You and I are gonna have a little chat.
我们得好好小聊一下了
You're my family.
你是我的家人
My brother expects my loyalty as he has for 1,000 years.
我的哥哥以为我一如过去千年般忠心于他
Klaus will never stop trying to control you.
克劳斯会一直控制着你的
All his life, there's only ever been one man he has truly feared
他这一生 他只真正害怕过一个人
my father Mikael.
我的父亲迈克尔
All we need is a witch who can help us find him.
我们只需要一个能够帮我们找到他的女巫
That's how I'm going to have my revenge,
这就是我复仇的方式
by showing you her betrayal.
向你展示她对你的背叛
It was my idea to summon Mikael.
召唤迈克尔是我的主意
Both of you, run as far and as fast as you can.
你们两个 有多远逃多远
Well, this is a first
这真是头一遭
Werewolves, vampires, witches, and dirty cops,
狼人 吸血鬼 女巫还有腐败的警察
all happy as clams and drunk as stoats.
都齐聚一堂 对酒当歌
You got to love this city.
这真是个迷人的城市
To a new era of collaboration in the face of prohibition.
致禁酒时期带来的新一轮合作
To your docks, their booze,
敬你们的码头 他们的禁酒
And our theaters to hide it under.
还有我们用来私藏货物的剧院
You're welcome, boys.
不客气 先生们
Now I shall have to think of a way
现在我得想一种更合适的方式
to thank you personally
再私下里好好谢一谢
in a manner befitting a werewolf queen.
你这位狼人女王
Catch you on the dance floor.
我在舞池等你
Who would have thought it possible
真没想到会有今天啊
The unification of New Orleans?
我们终于统一了新奥尔良
We did it, brother.
我们成功了 哥哥
Oh, certainly, we worked together, Niklaus,
当然了 都是我们共同努力的结果 尼克劳斯
But this vision...
但眼前的这一切
this was all you.
都拜你所赐
This was all you.
这一切都拜你所赐
Camille...
卡米尔
Please.
麻烦你了
Why did you call me?
你找我什么事
Have you found a way to help my uncle?
你找到能帮助我叔叔的方法了吗
I can try, but first, I need your help.
我尽力 但现在 我需要你帮我个忙
I don't have time for games, Elijah.
我没时间跟你玩什么游戏 以利亚
The hex on him is getting worse by the day.
他身上的诅咒越来越严重了
My brother has a mystical torture device
我弟弟身体里正插着一把
buried in his chest,
神秘的匕首
And the mother of his child is inexplicably missing.
而他孩子的母亲如今也下落不明
So, I can assure you, I have no time
所以我向你保证
to play any games, either.
我也没时间跟你玩什么游戏
What do you need me to do?
你要我做什么
The dagger the witch gave me is inside of him?
那些女巫给我的匕首正插在他体内吗
And every second it remains causes Niklaus untold suffering.
那东西停留在他体内多一秒 他就多痛苦一分
Who stabbed him? I did.
是谁对他这么干的 是我
And now I intend to remove it.
现在我准备把它取出来
You might want to take a step back.
你最好站远一点
Why am I here?
为什么要我来这
Because of all the people that could be here,
因为所有人当中
you're probably the only one he wouldn't immediately slaughter.
你可能是唯一一个他不想杀掉的人
Also, he speaks of you
还有 每当他说起你时
with what is a rare degree for him, at leastof respect.
他的语气里总带着罕有的敬佩
I can see you challenge him to see himself
我想大概是你让他重新认识了自己
and others in a new light...
和周围的所有人
a wonderful skill that I shall be counting on very shortly.
很快你的这项技能就会派上用场
You see,
要知道
Niklaus will be weak as he recovers.
在完全恢复之前 尼克劳斯会很虚弱
So watch over him and feed him if you would.
所以照顾好他 必要时喂他你的血
But slowly, please, and from your wrist.
但别太急 用手腕就好
Don't you guys have bags of blood in storage?
你们不是存了很多血袋吗
We do, but your blood is laced with vervain.
没错 但你的血里有马鞭草
So it will burn him. He'll ingest it slower.
这会灼伤他 能让他喝得慢点
Perhaps you could use the time constructively,
或许你可以好好利用这段时间
persuade him not to murder his baby sister.
说服他不要亲手杀了自己的妹妹
Niklaus...
尼克劳斯
It was not my desire to bring you pain,
我无意让你如此痛苦
but I will not see you hurt Rebekah.
但我不会眼睁睁地看着你伤害丽贝卡
Now, I fear Sabine
我担心萨宾
may be making a final move against us.
正在密谋对我们的最后一击
I intend to find her and to end this.
我会找到她并结束这一切
Elijah...
以利亚
you will pay for this.
你会为此付出代价的
So what's this, payback?
这算什么 复仇吗
Look. I'm sorry I tricked you.
听着 很抱歉我玩弄了你们
I wasn't after you.
我的目标不是你
What, and we were just collateral damage?
这么说 我们只是附带伤害了
You almost burned her and Jackson alive in that plantation fire.
你几乎让她和杰克逊在那场种植园大火中丧命
Careful, Sabine,
小心点 萨宾
or Celeste or whatever you like to call yourself.
还是塞莱斯特 你爱叫什么都行
Sudden moves make me jumpy and homicidal.
你的突然举动会让我不安 有想杀人的冲动
What, you're gonna kill me, honey?
你要杀了我吗 甜心
No. I know better.
不 我很清楚
See, I know all about you.
我知道关于你的一切
I know that you like to off yourself
我知道你喜欢自寻了断
and then jump into other people's bodies.
然后再附身到另一具躯体身上
Well, that's not gonna happen here.
我不会让你这么做的
I know I can't kill you, but try hexing me,
我知道我不能杀了你 但对我下咒
And my friend Eve here will kneecap you.
我的这位朋友伊芙会给你膝盖来一枪
Go for her, and then, well, I'll really make it hurt.
你对她出手 我就会让你非常痛苦
So what do you want?
你到底想干什么
Back in the nineties,
九十年代的时候
you inhabited a witch named Brynne Deveraux,
你占有了一个女巫的身体 她叫布琳?德弗罗
remember?
还记得吗
Marcel had her, you,
马塞尔让她 也就是你
put a curse on a lot of werewolves
给一群狼人施了咒
so they'd only turn human on a full moon.
使他们只能在月圆之夜才能变身为人
I see.
我懂了
Yes. That was me.
没错 就是我干的
Let me guess. You want revenge.
让我猜猜 你想报仇是吗
I want you to undo the curse.
我要你解除咒语
Wow, things I never thought I'd be doing
我从没想过我会做这样的事
feeding a vampire.
给一个吸血鬼喂血
My 16yearold self would think I'm really cool right now.
十六岁的我 应该会觉得这事非常酷
Ah! Slow down.
慢点好吗
Ok. Doesn't the vervain burn?
你喝到马鞭草不会难受吗
As you may have yet to realize, Cami,
你现在应该懂了 卡米
the line between what brings us pain
给我们能量的东西
and what sustains us is far thinner
和带给我们痛苦的东西
than one imagines.
界限并不很鲜明
You talking about my blood or your need
你是在说我的血液吗 还是在说
to hunt down the people you love most?
你内心猎杀最珍视的人的需求
I'm too weak for one of your talks right now.
我现在很虚弱 听不了你的说教
She's your sister. How can you hate her?
她是你妹妹 你怎么会恨她
Because she has done what no one else
因为她做成了一件事
has managed to do to me for 1,000 years
一千年来从没有人能够做到
rip my heart out.
她挖出了我的心脏
Look at these two pretending to be apart
看看那两个人 明明是情侣
while so clearly a pair.
还装作陌路
Niklaus, not now. Why must you cause
尼克劳斯 先别去 不要在这么...
I'd like to take this opportunity
我想利用这次机会
to draw attention to two people
让大家关注一下这两个人
who have been sneaking around behind my back together.
他们一直在我眼皮底下眉来眼去
As we move into a new era,
我们进入了新的时代
we require more progressive attitudes to match.
所以需要更新颖的态度
So...to my loving sister
这一杯 敬我可爱的妹妹
and my righthand man and best friend Marcel,
以及我的左右手 亦是我的挚友 马塞尔
may they find joy in each other.
愿他们获得幸福
Enough talk. Music.
说够了 音乐继续
Over the years, I've thwarted your loves
这么多年来 我阻挡你的情路
simply to protect you.
只是为了保护你
I knew if we had to run again,
我知道 一旦我们继续逃亡
your heart would be broken,
你一定会因为爱情而心碎
but we don't have to run anymore.
但是我们不需要逃亡了
We've found a home.
我们找到了家
Be happy, my sister.
祝你幸福 妹妹
I'd let my guard down and given in to happiness,
我放下了戒心 开始享受幸福
more fool, I.
我太愚蠢了
Turns out, they'd already betrayed me...
后来我发现 他们早就背叛了我
And brought to town the one thing
而且还把我一直躲避的人
I'd been running from for centuries
带来了这里
My father.
我的父亲
Yes. Oh.
没错
So you're consumed by revenge you'll never achieve.
所以你一直执着于无法完成的复仇
Elijah implied Rebekah and Marcel
以利亚暗示说丽贝卡和马塞尔
could be anywhere in the world by now.
可能在这世上的任何角落
Oh, I'm not so sure about that.
这一点倒是不一定
Can you believe we're sitting out here
我们就这样光明正大地坐着
in the open bold as brass?
你能相信这一切吗
No. Ah, it feels like heaven.
不能 简直像天堂一样
You know, it's been over 6 months
自杰妮薇召唤我的父亲以来
since Genevieve summoned my father, and nothing.
已经过了六个月 杳无消息
Her spell must have failed.
她的咒语一定失败了
Hey, if so, we dodged a bullet.
如果真是这样 我们就躲过一劫
Right.
好了
I am off to speak at the women's temperance society meeting
我要去参加妇女禁酒协会的会议
to make sure the wives of this city
确保这座城市的妻子们
urge their husbands not to drink.
都阻止她们的丈夫喝酒
Aren't you all in the booze biz now?
你们现在不都是搞酒类生意吗
Yes, but the more one tells you
没错 人总是这样
you can't have something, the more you crave it
越被禁止 越会渴望
At all costs.
而且不惜代价
He'll chase us to the ends of the earth,
他会到天涯海角追杀我们
and he'll find us.
他一定会找到我们
No one can hide forever,
没有人能躲一辈子
especially not from an angry mikaelson.
尤其是躲避一个愤怒的迈克尔森家人
Then we go through with the plan.
那我们就继续坚持计划
There's only one way that we'll truly be able
要想永远躲开克劳斯的追杀
to hide from Klaus forever.
只有一个办法
They'll need a cloaking spell,
他们会需要掩护咒
and for that, they'll need a witch.
而这个咒语 需要女巫来完成
Davina is our one shot.
达维娜是唯一机会
If we go back and get her
如果回去找她
It's s suicide mission.
这样是送死
It's our only hope.
只有这个办法
We resurrect her, take her with us,
我们让她复活 带她离开
and get out of town.
远走高飞
Then she can hide us from Klaus
她会帮我们躲开克劳斯的追踪
so he'll never find us.
他就找不到我们了
We don't even know the right witch to kill to bring her back.
我们甚至不知道要复活她 需要杀掉哪个女巫
Then we'll kill them all.
那就全杀了
Just kill the 3 witches that brought
不过就是杀三个女巫而已
the mighty Klaus Mikaelson to his knees,
连克劳斯?迈克尔森都能打倒的女巫
no big deal.
没什么大不了
Look. Unless you want to spend eternity
听我说 如果你不希望度过
looking over your shoulder,
惶惶不可终日的余生
There's only one thing that we can do.
我们只有一个办法
There's only one place they can go
他们只有一个地方可以去
Home.
回家
When order is restored, your kind won't be allowed in here.
一旦命令修复 你们就无法待在这里了
Well, fortunately, that day has not yet come.
可惜时候还没到
I need to find Sabine.
我要找到萨宾
I believe she's taken someone very important to me.
她带走了一个对我很重要的人
And you thought I'd help you?
你觉得我会帮你吗
Sabine is one of us,
萨宾是我们的人
committed to the rise of the witches.
一心想让女巫势力崛起
The only thing Sabine is committed to is the destruction of my family.
萨宾只一心想毁灭我的家庭
And that would be a bad thing why?
这有什么不好吗
Like your mother, my mother was also a witch,
我的妈妈和你妈妈一样也是女巫
a very powerful witch.
法力无边
In fact, because of my family,
事实上 正因为有我的家庭
her power now flows through your veins.
她的法力才会在你们的血脉里流淌
Now, once Sabine manipulates those around her,
现在 只要萨宾操纵她身边的人
she will do what she has always done.
她就会采用她的一贯手法
She will jump into another body and disappear,
附到别人身上然后就此消失
leaving your witches powerless.
剩下其他女巫法力尽失
No. She has the faith.
不会 她和我们有一样的信念
She will see our power restored.
她要助我们恢复法力
There's a way of guaranteeing this.
有一个方法可以保障这一切
I'll also secure the safety of yourself and your kind.
我也会保障你和你族类的安全
Here. This is from my mother's grimoire.
给 这是我妈妈的魔法书里的
Celeste used a similar spell to body jump.
塞莱斯特用了一个类似的咒语以实现附体
If what Sabine says is true,
如果萨宾所说属实
when she sacrifices herself,
当她牺牲自己
all of her power will flow back into the earth.
她的法力就会被释放回大地
However, if she has lied
不过 如果她说谎
and tries to take another body,
并试图占用他人身体
this spell will deliver her to a very different destination.
这个咒语就会帮她达成另一种效果
Now please locate Sabine.
现在就请找到萨宾
Papa Tunde is dead.
图德圣父死了
That leaves Sabine, Bastianna, and Genevieve.
现在就剩萨宾 巴斯蒂安娜和杰妮薇
We want to kill them all, and as soon as Davina rises,
我们要杀了他们 并且等达维娜一复活
we take her with us.
我们会带上她
Look. We have one shot at this,
听着 我们只有一次机会
and I know our chances of success are sweet bugger all,
我知道我们成功的概率很小
but we've got to do it.
但我们必须搏一把
So please, one stray dog to another,
所以拜托了 同是无家可归
help us.
帮帮我们
Not many go up against those odds and live to tell the story.
能逢凶化吉还能侃侃而谈英雄事迹的人可不多
Have you?
你有过吗
I'm still standing here, aren't I?
我还站在这里不是吗
I've gone up against the worst of them all.
而最凶险的我都经历过了
I'll take another.
再来一杯
You're a lucky man.
你很有福气
Men search the world over for a woman like her.
男人都在寻觅像她这样的女人
Well, she's taken, friend.
她有主了 朋友而已
Oh, I can see that.
看得出来
It's just that she reminds me so much
只是她让我回忆起
of my departed wife as a girl.
我离世的妻子年轻时的样子
See, I've been traveling for such a long time
瞧我四处漂泊了这么久
that it's a blessing to see a familiar soul
却在千里之外遇见如此相似的人
so far from home.
真是一种恩赐啊
I'm sorry for your loss.
对您失去至亲深表遗憾
Here's to old faces in new places.
这是敬那些异乡的"故人"
I've been in New Orleans for a day,
我来新奥尔良有一天了
and I find it to be quite surprising.
我觉得这地方很令人惊喜
Had I known of its charm and fascinating denizens,
要是让我知道它和这里的人如此有魅力
I would have come ages ago.
我早就来了
I supposed I have to thank you for
我想我该谢谢你
extending this invitation.
此番邀请
Who are you?
你是谁
You're a smart man.
很聪明啊
I think you know.
我想你知道我是谁
I'm an intelligent man myself, so have a seat.
我也很聪明 所以坐下说
Let me tell you what I learned
跟你说说今天下午
about you this afternoon, Marcel Gerard.
我对你有哪些了解 马塞尔?杰拉德
You chafe under the control of my son Niklaus
你恼于受我儿子尼克劳斯的控制
and would do just about anything to get rid if him,
为了摆脱他你可以不择手段
even call the one man on this earth
甚至是召唤来这个地球上
who hates him more than you do.
比你还要恨他的人
But I couldn't understand what you hoped to gain?
但我不明白你想得到什么
Rule of this city?
这座城市
Well, as I said, New Orleans has its charms,
如我所说 新奥尔良确实有它的魅力
but to call me
但是把我招来
the one they call the destroyer,
我可是他们眼中的毁灭者
the one who's burnt cities far more charming to the ground
我能把比这更有魅力的城市化为废墟
in pursuit of his children.
只为找到他的孩子
But now I see.
但现在我明白了
You did it for love, the love of my daughter.
你所做是为了爱情 我女儿的爱
Don't you dare touch her.
你不准碰她
So I'm going to make you a promise.
所有我要你答应我一件事
I won't hurt Rebekah.
我不会伤害瑞贝卡
Truth be told, she was always my favorite.
说实话 她一直是我的最喜欢的
And this city, you can have it.
而这座城市 你可以拿去
But first, you must tell me where to find my sons.
但首先你必须告诉我 我的儿子在哪里
You're still weak.
你还很虚弱
I'm still hungry.
我还饿着呢
There's a fresh blood supply in the kitchen.
厨房里有新鲜的血
You won't make it that far.
你撑不到那里去的
So be a good little boy and get back into bed.
所以老实一点 回床上待着
If I had a quid for every time
如果每次我身上还有一英镑
a woman has tried that line on me.
女人就会对我说这句话
You'd have, like, no money.
你没有什么钱
I beg to differ.
不敢苟同
Some women actually find me quite charming.
还是有女人觉得我很有魅力的
Sleeping with the enemy, I see.
与敌人共眠呢这是
I'm the ally now, darling.
亲爱的 我现在是友
Well, indeed.
确实如此
Oh, and as a gesture of goodwill from our old enemy,
我们的旧敌为了示好
tickets to tonight's opera "Les huguenots."
今晚《新教徒》歌剧的票
They have a soprano to die for.
他们有一个非常出色的女高音
I'll introduce you if you promise not to eat her.
如果你们保证不喝她血 我就介绍你们认识
Oh, Lana,
拉娜
a good soprano is never dinner.
出色的女高音绝不会变成晚餐的
Tell Rebekah to bring Marcel.
让丽贝卡带上马塞尔
Feel free to tell her now, big brother.
尽管跟她说 哥哥
I have some business I need to discuss with our new ally.
我还有事情要和我们的新朋友讨论呢
Why am I not surprised you like opera?
我为什么一点都不惊讶你会喜欢歌剧
I always had a particular soft spot for "Les Huguenots."
我总是特别容易为《新教徒》动容
I like the story.
我喜欢那故事
It was a tale of forbidden love,
是一段禁忌之爱
a "Romeo and juliet" Of sorts.
类似《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
On the day they are to marry,
将要结婚的那天
family and longfestering hatred intervene.
家人和长久以来的仇恨阻止了他们
Thousands are massacred.
数千人被屠杀
A father even kills his own child in the final act.
最后一幕时 父亲甚至杀死了亲生骨肉
I can almost appreciate the irony.
我不得不感激这样的讽刺
Here.
给
It's herbs ground into paste.
这是研磨成糊状的草药
It'll act as a conduit for the spell.
能够作为咒语的导管
On the next full moon, your people become human.
下一次月圆 他们变成人类
Feed it to them, the curse will be broken.
给他们吃下 咒语就会被解除
Great way to poison us all at once.
是个一次性给所有人下毒的好办法
Look. I know you have no reason
听着 我知道你没理由
to trust me, but, Hayley,
相信我 但是 海莉
I actually like you.
我喜欢很喜欢你
I was you, caring for Elijah
我曾像你一样 关心以利亚
when he cared more for his brother,
而他却更在乎他的弟弟
and I ended up dead.
我的下场就是死掉
So did a lot of others.
许多其他人也是
This, call it a chance for me to give you
这是一次机会 让我能够给你
what I was too in love to give myself.
因我陷入太深而不能够给我自己的机会
It's a chance to free yourself
是一次能够让你摆脱
from the originals.
始祖的机会
You believe her?
你信她吗
Whatever she's promised you, it's a lie.
不管她承诺你什么 都是骗你的
Elijah, it's ok. I'm ok.
以利亚 没事 我没事
She cannot be trusted.
不能相信她
She's the only one that can help my pack.
她是唯一能够帮助我们族群的人
Do you have any idea what she has done
你知道她对我的家人
to our family?
都做了什么吗
I know you want revenge, and come the next full moon,
我知道你想复仇 下次月圆再来吧
when I'm sure her cure works, she's all yours.
等我确认了她的办法有用 她就归你了
Are you suggesting that we hold her,
你是说我们要关着她
her, captive for an entire month?
把她关一整个月吗
It would take an army.
那会需要一整支部队
And I've got one.
我有
So help me or get out of my way.
要么帮我 要么不要干涉我
You tricked her.
你骗她
It's no trick.
没有
You're holding the cure for Hayley's clan in your hand.
你手里握着的就是治愈海莉族人的解药
If her wolves take that elixir, the curse is no more.
如果她的狼人们服下它 诅咒就会解除
They're free.
他们就自由了
You condemned her people to decades of agony,
你让她的族人经历了数十年的痛苦
and now you just break the curse
现在你轻易解除诅咒
without so much as a whimper.
毫无怨言
Why?
为什么
Because it's the best thing I could do for her
因为这是我能为她做的最好的事情了
and it's the worst possible thing
也可能是我能对你做的
I could do to you.
最糟糕的事情
What are you saying?
你说什么呢
That, no matter what happens now,
不论现在发生什么
You've lost her.
你都已经失去她了
You destroy that jar, you kill me,
你毁了那个罐子 杀了我
Hayley will hate you
海莉会恨你
for snatching her family from her.
将她的家人从她身边夺走
Now, if you give her the jar,
现在 如果你把罐子给她
we both know that she'll leave you
我们都知道她最终也会离开你
in the end to be with them,
和他们在一起
and I know that as long as she's alive
我知道只要她活着
and happy and fulfilled in ways that you can't even imagine,
你无法想象得到的快乐满足
then I get my revenge.
那样 我复仇就成功了
So you decide give her everything she ever wanted and lose her
由你决定 给她想要的一切然后失去她
or deny it, see what happens then.
或是拒绝 看看会发生什么
Where's the third one Sabine?
第三人在哪 萨宾
I asked to meet with all 3 of you.
我要求见你们三人
Our meeting you at all is a courtesy
我们见你完全是出于礼节
for your being a friend to witches in the past,
因为你以前一直是女巫的朋友
but courtesy has its limits.
但礼节也是有限制的
Now, you said you had information of interest to us.
现在 你说你有我们感兴趣的消息
Rebekah and Marcel are back.
丽贝卡和马塞尔回来了
They came for Davina,
他们为达维娜而来
and they think that they can get her if they kill all 3 of you.
他们觉得如果杀死你们三个就能救活她
Now look.
听着
I can lead you straight to them,
我可以带你们去找他们
but there's something I want in return.
但我需要报酬
And what's that?
是什么呢
Your life.
你的生命
Follow me, and I'll turn you both into ash.
跟着我 我会把你们俩化作灰烬
Forget her. We'll get her later.
别管了 我们晚点再解决她
Marcel, all we have is the element of surprise,
马塞尔 我们仅有的优势就是出其不意
and we have lost it.
现在已经没有了
If we don't leave now,
如果我们现在不离开
there will be no one to save us.
就没人会救我们了
I already failed Davina once.
我已经让达维娜失望了一次
I'm not leaving her behind.
我不会丢下她的
Not sure that helps.
我不觉得这会有所帮助
Not sure it doesn't.
说不定
You want to selfmedicate your selfpity, fine.
你想要自我治愈自怨自艾 没问题
Better scotch than my blood, no matter what Elijah says.
喝威士忌总比喝我血强 不管以利亚怎么说
Don't speak to me of Elijah.
别跟我提以利亚
He loves you. Yes.
他爱你 是的
He does, and he proves it time and again,
他是爱我 也屡次证明了
even when my father enlisted him to kill me.
即使是在我父亲要求他杀了我时
"Les huguenots."
《新教徒》
Saw it in Venice, marvelous production.
在威尼斯时看过 了不起的作品
You. It's all right, son.
你 没关系 儿子
I just want to talk.
我只是想聊聊
You mercilessly hunt us for centuries.
你残忍地猎杀我们几个世纪了
You laid waste to half of Europe.
你糟蹋了半个欧洲
Now you simply wish to talk?
现在你只是简单地想要聊聊
It was your bastard brother I hunted,
我猎杀的是你混蛋的弟弟
not you, never you.
不是你 从来都不是你
You're my blood,
你是我的骨肉
one that I'd be proud to call son.
是我能骄傲称之为儿子的骨肉
So I came here to give you a chance
所以我来是为了给你一次机会
to help me put down that whelp for good.
帮助我永久解决这个崽子
Do you really not know me?
你真的不了解我吗
Do you think I could or would
你觉得我可以或者我会
believe in anything that you say?
相信任何你说的话吗
If you honestly believe that I would betray my own brother for you,
如果你真的相信我会为你背叛我弟弟
You're a fool without equal.
你真是太蠢了
I'll forgive you your sentimental affections
我原谅你 对你称之为弟弟的那东西的
for the thing you call brother,
感伤情感
but you need to realize, as I did when I learned
但你得知道 在我得知他母亲
his mother had lain with a beast to beget him,
和一个畜生睡了之后生出了他
Niklaus is an abomination.
尼克劳斯就是一令人厌恶的东西
You do not talk to abominations.
你不能和令人厌恶的东西说话
You do not reason with them.
不能和他们理喻
Or try to change them.
或是试图改变他们
You erase them.
只能除掉他们
So, yes, I am asking you to help me kill your brother.
是的 我要求你帮我杀死你弟弟
You keep saying kill, but you're immortal.
你一直说杀死 但你是永生的
You can't be killed.
你不能被杀死
Oh, but we can, luv,
可以的 亲爱的
And my father was the only one
我的父亲是唯一
with the means to do it
打算如此做的人
A white oak stake fashioned by my father
我父亲塑性而成的白栎树木桩
to take from us the very thing he forced upon us all
要从我们这里夺走他强加于我们身上的东西
Our immortality.
永生
Stand with me
和我同盟
or fall with him.
或是与他同亡
Choose, son.
做选择吧 儿子
I will always...
我永远都会
choose him.
选择他
Fine.
好吧
Elijah has always carried guilt
以利亚始终心怀愧疚
for that night for not stopping our father.
那晚没有阻止我们的父亲
I told him not to blame himself.
我跟他说不要责怪自己
When your father wants to kill you,
父亲想要杀死你
he wants to kill you,
他就是真的想这么做
nothing you can do about it.
你也不能做什么
Oh, I hate to be a knowitall.
我不想做一个无所不知的人
My sister and her lover
我妹妹和她的情人
have been spotted in town.
在镇上出现了
So story time endeth here, I'm afraid.
恐怕 故事时间就到此为止了
What is that?
那是什么
A white oak stake, my own special version,
白栎树木桩 我的特殊版本
and, unlike my father's,
和我父亲的不同
this one cannot be destroyed.
这一根不能被摧毁
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Well, if you have to ask,
如果你开口问了
you obviously haven't been paying attention.
就说明显然你都没专心听
I'm going to kill my sister,
我要去杀死我妹妹
but first, I needed some sustenance
但首先 我得进食一些
with a little less vervain in it,
马鞭草含量低的食物
No offense.
请勿见怪
When Davina showed me all you did to me,
达维娜给我看了你对我所做的一切时
all you took from me, I wanted to kill you.
你从我这里夺走的时 我想要杀了你
I even thought about burying that blade in you
我甚至想过把那把刀刺进你的身体
like the witches asked me to, but I didn't.
就像女巫们要求我做的那样 但我没有
I stopped. I thought.
我停下 思考
I weighed the good I see in you
我权衡了在你身上所看到的优点
versus the horrible things I know you've done,
和我知道的你所做的可怕的事情
and I realized if I hurt you,
我意识到 如果我伤害了你
I'd be filled with a terrible regret.
我会充满可怕的悔恨
You will, too, if you hurt your sister,
你也会如此 如果你伤了你妹妹的话
your sister, Klaus.
你妹妹啊 克劳斯
As a person who has lost a sibling,
作为一个失去了兄弟的人
who has felt that pain, you won't survive
感觉到那样的痛楚的人 如果是你
if you're the one who kills her.
杀了她 你无法活下去的
I'll tell you what I almost didn't survive, luv
我告诉你我差点没能活下来 亲爱的
My sister bringing the most vile creature
我妹妹把那个最邪恶的生物
ever to have walked the earth down upon me.
几乎为了我走遍了全世界的生物 招来了
Yes, your father, but by hunting Rebekah
是的 你父亲 但是追杀丽贝卡
and Marcel down to the ends of the earth,
和马塞尔 直到天涯海角
by terrorizing them the way you yourself were terrorized
用你曾经经历的恐怖来威吓他们
Don't become your father.
不要变成你的父亲
I've been called every shade of monster,
我曾被认为像是各种禽兽
but that's new.
但这倒是第一次
My father?
我的父亲
Mikael was the monster
迈克尔是禽兽
monsters were afraid of.
会让所有野兽害怕的
Come. Let me show you.
来 我带你看看
You came back.
你回来了
I'll always come back.
我一直都会回来的
Take it.
拿着吧
It will work.
会有用的
Eve and I will round up as many of our people as we can.
伊芙和我会聚集所有我们能聚集的人
Come full moon, I can finally free my family.
等月圆时 我终于能解救我的家人了
Hayley...
海莉
I wonder if they have any idea
我想知道他们是否清楚
how lucky they are to have you.
他们是多幸运能有你
That was touching,
真感人
such a chaste, little kiss.
如此纯洁的轻吻
The Elijah I knew was never so meek.
我所认识的以利亚可绝不会如此温和
Well, the Celeste I knew was never so cruel.
我所认识的塞莱斯特绝不会这么残忍
What is it that you want? What's your endgame?
你想要什么 你的结局会是如何
Oh, this game never ends, Elijah.
这游戏永远不会结束的 以利亚
We're both immortal, you know.
我们都是永生的 你知道
Then what's the point if you can't possibly win?
如果你都没有赢得可能 那还有什么意义呢
But I have.
但我赢了啊
You just lost the girl,
你刚刚失去了她
the girl you never made a move on
失去了那个你无法进一步的她
because you were so desperate to save your family,
只因为你如此不顾一切地想要拯救你的家族
and now your family lies in ruins.
而现在你的家族成为了废墟
My family, despite all that you have done,
我的家人 不管你所做的一切
will heal in time.
都会完好如初的
If you had the time, maybe,
如果你们有时间的话 也许吧
but you really think Rebekah ran far and fast from here?
但你真觉得丽贝卡飞快逃离这里了吗
I bet she didn't.
我敢说她没有
She's long gone. Is she?
她早走了 是吗
She's with Marcel.
她和马塞尔一起
Now, Marcel loves Davina.
现在马塞尔深爱达维娜
Davina is dead, but she could come back
达维娜死了 但她可能活过来
under the right circumstances.
只要条件对了
You wouldn't dare.
你敢
If you hadn't been so worried about Hayley,
如果你没有这么担心海莉
you might have figured it out sooner,
你也许会早些想明白
but you know who did have the time to think about it?
但你知道谁有时间想明白吗
Your brother.
你弟弟
I wonder what he'll do.
我想知道他会做出什么
Do it.
来吧
You know your city's history,
你知道你城市的历史
that night in 1919 when the opera house
1919年那晚 歌剧院
burned down on this very spot?
在这里被烧毁了
That was my father at his worst.
那是我的父亲最痛苦的时候
Well, this is off to a bad start.
这貌似是个糟糕的开始
Your first big date together in public
在我给予你们祝福之后
after I gave you my blessing,
你们第一次公开的重要约会
And he stood you up.
他却放你鸽子了
Something must have delayed him.
一定有事情耽误了他
Or, now that your elicit affair is out in the open,
或者 你们的恋情公开了
he finds the whole relationship a tad lackluster
他发现整段恋情乏善可陈
and has run off to Havana with a showgirl.
就和舞女私奔去哈瓦那了
Don't be such a toerag. I'm going to check the lobby.
别这么混蛋 我去大厅找找
See if you can't find our brother while you're there.
顺便去看看我们的哥哥在不在
The curtain is about to go up.
就快开始了
I would advise against trying to flee, boy.
我劝告你最好不要试图逃跑 孩子
I can drive this into your heart
在你试图逃跑之前
before you can even think of getting to your feet,
我就能把这个刺进你的心脏
and I don't want you to die...Yet.
我暂时 还不想让你死
Father "Father"?
父亲 父亲
Still clinging to that word after all these years,
这么多年了你还坚持用这个词
a bastard desperate for a daddy?
一个渴望父亲的私生子
I wonder if your real father would be
我想知道你的亲生父亲
as embarrassed as I was of you
在我发现你不是我亲生的之前
before I discovered you were not mine.
是否像我对你一样窘困
Most likely.
很有可能
Easy now, boy.
小心点 孩子
Don't worry.
别担心
Death will come,
死亡终究会成真
but we need to have a little chat
但在你摆脱永生的困扰之前
before you shuffle off your immortal coil.
我们得聊一聊
Any words we have for each other have been spoken long ago,
我们要对彼此说的话 很久以前就已说完
but know this.
但你要知道
I am no longer the animal begging for scraps of your affection.
我再也不是 那个乞求你残剩爱意的动物了
I will die knowing my hatred for you was just.
我会心怀对你的恨意而死
I will fall proud of all I have achieved here.
我会满怀为自己所有成就的自豪而死
So...Mikael...
所以 迈克尔
if you're going to kill me,
如果你要杀死我
then get on with it.
那就赶紧动手吧
Au contraire, Niklaus.
恰恰相反 尼克劳斯
Some things remain unsaid.
有些话还没说呢
For instance, you were right to be proud of your achievement here.
比如 你为在此的成就感到骄傲 这样很对
As I walked the streets, your name was spoken of
我在街上走过 你的名字
in reverent tones by the city's finest.
被城市的警察所称颂
So after I kill you,
在我杀了你以后
I will remain here in New Orleans
我会继续待在新奥尔良
until every last person who remembers you is dead.
直到每一个记得你的人都死去
The deeds of the mighty Klaus
伟大的克劳斯的功绩
will be remembered by no one...
再也没有人记得
And you, boy,
而你 孩子
will simply never have existed.
就像从没存在过
The grand show.
盛大的演出
Oh, I made some alterations in your honor.
为了你 我做了一些改变
You'll love it.
你会喜欢的
And what a show it was.
真是一出好戏
Mikael compelled the audience to watch it all,
迈克尔控制观众看完了
applaud as if it were the drollest of comedies
把它当做一出滑稽喜剧而鼓掌
and then to leave celebrating a terrific night at the opera.
然后离开庆祝在歌剧院度过的美妙之夜
I tried to save Marcel.
我试图救下马塞尔
My father had other ideas.
我父亲却有其他主意
Rebekah attempted to intervene.
丽贝卡企图调停
All these years, I actually believed she was trying to save me...
这些年 我真的相信她是试图救我
But then big brother swooped in...
然后大哥冲了出来
There's no helping Marcel.
帮不了马塞尔了
Just when we thought all was lost.
就在我们以为一切都没用了时
We must run.
我们得逃走了
And so I ran,
所以我逃跑了
beaten like the dog my father believed me to be...
像我父亲认为的丧家之犬一样被打败了
And as we fled for our lives,
在我们为了保命而逃走之时
he burnt it all to the ground
他把这里烧成平地
and with it, he assumed, Marcel.
他以为马塞尔也是如此
I lived, but all that we had built died,
我活下来了 但我们所建立的一切都毁了
as did the last shred of me that felt human.
我最后一点人性也因此而毁
That is what my father took from me that night.
这就是那晚我父亲从我这里带走的东西
I assure you, Camille,
我向你保证 卡米
I will not terrorize my sister and her lover for centuries.
我不会恐吓我的妹妹和她的爱人数个世纪
Nor will I humiliate and torment or dehumanize them.
我也不会羞辱 折磨 使他们丧失人性
No, none of that.
都不会
I will simply and quickly end them.
我会简单快速的了结他们
Klaus, wait.
克劳斯 等等
Now, you didn't have to bite me to get me here.
你不用咬我再把我带到这里
I wanted frontrow seats to this show.
我想要坐前排看好戏呢
And what show would that be?
什么好戏
The one where you see Your "Always and forever" Pact
你即将看到你的"直到永远"的契约
come crashing down around you.
毁于一旦
It's a myth, Elijah, a myth I died for.
那是一个神话 以利亚 我渴望的神话
And yet here you stand alive...
你还活着站着
for now.
暂时而已
Is that a threat?
这是威胁吗
Oh, there's always another pretty,
总会有一个漂亮的
young body for me to jump into.
年轻的身体等着我进入
From now on, every time you feel a connection to a woman,
从现在起 每一次你对一个女人有感觉
you'll be forced to wonder if it's me.
你就会被迫先想想这会不会是我
You'll trust no one
你不会信任任何人
and spend the rest of eternity alone.
独身一人度过你的永生
I'm afraid you're trapped.
恐怕你是被困住了
Boundary spell.
界限咒语
The originals can enter, but they can't leave.
始祖可以进却不能出
You wouldn't.
你不会
I would, and I did.
我会 我也这么做了
D I got you, D. I got you.
我找到你了
It's a trap.
这是个陷阱
Run. Get Davina out of here.
快走 带着达维娜离开这里
I'm not leaving you behind.
我不会丢下你的
You must.
必须要
I will not leave you behind.
我不会离开你的
I swear I will join you.
我发誓我会找到你的
Go. Get Davina someplace safe.
走 把达维娜送去安全的地方
I will.
好
Don't worry. It's a lunar spell.
别担心 这只是一个月咒
You'll be free by the next moonrise.
下一次月亮升起时你就自由了
My guess is,
我猜
your sister won't last that long.
你妹妹坚持不到那时候了
Ah, while this body has been
这个身体真是
a hell of a lot of fun, I do think it's time
充满乐趣 我觉得是时候
I find someone else to play in, don't you?
去换个人了 你说呢
You were right.
你说得对
Hello, Celeste.
你好 塞莱斯特
How is this possible?
怎么可能
Monique Deveraux and I had a little wager
莫妮可?德弗罗和我打了个小赌
regarding your ability to keep a promise.
关于你是否能够遵守承诺
It appears I won.
显然是我赢了
You were so consumed with my downfall,
你对我的毁灭那么着迷
that you lost the trust of one of your own.
你就失去了你自己一族里一个人的信任
No.
不
Mon cheri, non.
亲爱的 不要
Tout est possible.
一切皆有可能
Ce n'est pas fini.
这还没有结束
Desole.
抱歉
Davina, you're ok.
达维娜 你没事
You're safe now. You hear me? You're safe.
你现在很安全 听见了吗 你很安全
I won't let anyone hurt you, ok?
我不会让任何人伤害你的
Rebekah!
丽贝卡
Rebekah!
丽贝卡
Cherish the breath in your lungs!
珍惜你的每一口气
It'll be your last.
这是你最后的气了
The final act of le Grand Guignol is upon us!
大木偶剧的最后一幕就要开始了
Where are my players?
我的演员呢
Enough running, children!
跑够了 孩子们
Step out of the shadows
走出阴影吧
so we can finish this tale of sorrows.
我们就能结束这段悲伤的故事了
He's coming. OK
他来了 好
All right. Come on, sister.
好了 来 妹妹
Marcel.
马塞尔
He's gone, sister.
他死了 妹妹
No. No.
不 不
Both of you must flee the city.
你们俩都得快离开这里
I'll hold him off, Niklaus.
我来拖出他 尼克劳斯
No.
不
We fight him together.
我们一起面对
We cannot fight him.
我们不能和他抗衡
All we can do is do what we've done.
我们能做的和以前一样
We deceive him. We lead him astray.
欺骗他 让他找不到
Now, I can do that as well as anyone.
我可以做到
You take her far away from here.
你带着她离开
I'll follow you.
我会跟上你们的
No, Elijah. You can't. You can't, Elijah.
不 以利亚 不行 不行 以利亚
This is just this is my fault.
这是 我的错
No. This is my fault, Rebekah.
这是我的错 丽贝卡
I am so sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
Marcel
马塞尔
I thought we'd found a home here.
我以为我们在这里找到了家
Niklaus, please.
尼克劳斯 拜托
Sister, come.
妹妹 走吧
You must leave. Go.
你们得离开了 快走
Leave!
走吧
Elijah?
以利亚
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Rebekah, you should be on the other side of the world by now.
丽贝卡 你应该现在在世界的另一头了
You and I both know that wouldn't have been far enough.
你我都知道那也不够远的
Get away from her!
离她远点
She's mine.
她是我的