Previously on "The originals"...
《始祖家族》前情提要
This town was my home once. I want it back.
这里曾经是我的家,我要夺回来
Our community is under attack.
我们的地盘在遭受攻击
Resurrected witches with vast power?
拥有无限力量的复活巫师
It's the harvest.
收获祭
Four girls were meant to die and be reborn.
四个女孩本应死去再复生
Someone jacked that power.
但有人劫走了那力量
I believe that when you love someone
我相信当你深爱着一个人时
and that person loves you in return,
而那人也同样爱你
you're uniquely vulnerable.
你会变得格外脆弱
Celeste, she died because of me.
塞莱斯特,她因我而死
I'd appreciate it if you'd call me by my real name
可以的话请叫我的真名
Celeste.
塞莱斯特
What about Hayley?
那海莉呢
None of my treachery will harm this family
我的所有背叛对这个家族的伤害
as much as your feelings for her.
都比不上你对她的感情而带来的
This blade contains
这把刀片现在饱含着
all the power I harvested from the vampires.
我从吸血鬼身上收获的力量
It will do things worse than death.
它能做出比死亡更可怕的事情
And are you ready for the final offering?
你准备好做出最终的献祭了吗
Someone help me.
救救我
Thank you all for coming.
感谢大家的到来
It means more than I can tell you.
最对我来说意义重大
We gather today for the first public service
今天是教堂重建后
of our newly reopened church.
第一次布道
St. Anne's can finally once again be the heart
圣安妮终于能重新成为我们社区的
of our community,
精神寄托
where we can congregate as a people united.
将我们大家聚集在一起
Here, this hour, we come together to praise god
此时此刻,我们齐聚与此赞美上帝
and give thanks.
给予我们的感恩
The events that took place at our church were tragic.
教堂之前发生的事件是一场悲剧
Problem?
有什么问题吗
No.
没有
Then pay attention.
那就专心一点
We're meant to seem like devoted parishioners.
要让人家觉得我们是虔诚的教区居民
And it is that hope in our hearts
正因为我们心中仍存希望
and with the help of many benefactors
也因为许多善心人士的慷慨相助
that allows us to be here today.
我们今天才能再次坐在这里
So we gather with renewed spirit
因此我们带着信念聚集于此
made stronger, committed to the ideals
更加强大,更加坚定地
of peace and love. Amen.
追寻和平与爱,阿门
Amen.
阿门
Each tomb is well cared for.
每座墓碑都有人精心打理
Families honor their dead with displays of affection
家人会在墓碑前摆放各种装饰
and respect... Is someone there?
来悼念死者,有人在外面吗
This tomb belongs to the Deveraux family,
这座坟墓属于德弗罗家族
Known throughout the quarter for their strong connection
这个家族向来因与巫术的紧密联系
to witchcraft.
闻名于法属区
Please help me!
求求你帮帮我
And if you look close, these fresh bricks
如果你仔细查看,这些新砌的砖块
tell us someone in the family
说明家族不久前
has recently fallen.
才有族人去世
What is that?
那是什么声音
Let me out!
放我出去
Hello, Monique.
你好,莫妮可
Welcome back to the land of the living.
欢迎回到这个世界,费德里克?德弗罗,生于1936年12月24日,卒于1999年6月12日
What is it? What's going on?
怎么了,发生了什么事
It's a miracle.
奇迹发生了
Monique?
莫妮可
Lovely sermon this morning, father.
今早的布道真不错,神父
Quite inspirational.
非常鼓舞人心
I wasn't expecting you to join us.
我没想过你会来参加
Oh, we were hoping for some word from your human sources
我们来是想听听你对最近的海地入侵
on the recent Haitian invasion.
有没有什么线索
My guys have their ears to the ground.
我的人已经尽力打听了
And no one has seen or heard any sign
但没有人听到任何关于你们说的
of whatever his name is.
那个人的消息
He's called Papa Tunde.
他被人称为图德圣父
And right now, he's wandering the corridor
如今,他身上聚集着所有
with the power he absorbed
我埋在花园的吸血鬼的力量
from every soul I had buried in the garden.
正在这附近四处游荡
So you might want to put your ear
所以或许该让你的人
a little closer to the ground.
再更加努力一点
Or I could steer clear of whatever war is brewing
或者,我也可以选择远离这场
between your kind and his
你们之间一触即发的战争
before I find myself in
在我还没陷入...
I wanted to congratulate you on getting the church up and running.
祝贺你,教堂又能重新对大家开放了
I can see this is a bad time.
看得出你现在不方便说话
Nice to see you, Marcel.
很高兴见到你,马塞尔
Cami.
卡米
Well, don't look at me.
别看着我
I tried to send her away.
我已经试着让她远离这里了
Yes, Diego, what do you have for me?
迪亚哥,有什么消息吗
Uh, we got a special delivery.
我们收到了一份礼物
Would you care to elaborate?
你能说明白点吗
Either our witch problems are over
不知这代表我们的女巫问题已经被解决了
or they're just getting started.
还是它才刚刚开始
Marcel.
马塞尔
Father.
再见,神父
God be with you.
上帝与你同在
Thank you. God be with you.
谢谢,上帝与你同在
Thank you. God be with y
谢谢,上帝与你...
Oh, I doubt that, but I do appreciate the thought.
我可不这么想,但还是感谢你的祝福
Bastiana.
巴斯蒂娜
Torsion fou, mort de l'espirit.
疯狂逆转,灵魂即逝
Give your nephew Sean my regards
当你在地狱见到你的侄子肖恩时
when you see him in hell.
替我向他问好
Can I get you anything, brother?
需要什么道具吗,哥哥
A magnifying glass, a pipe perhaps?
放大镜,还是烟斗
You have a theory
不如跟大家
that you'd like to share with us, Niklaus?
说说你的看法如何,尼克劳斯
Back in the day, the witches wanted to send a threat,
过去那会儿,女巫们要表达威胁时
they'd just kill a chicken and leave it on your doorstep.
她们会杀一只鸡然后放在你门口
It's rather a large and ominous chicken,
那这还真是只巨大凶狠的鸡
wouldn't you say?
你说是吗
Papa Tunde defeated Rebekah with ease,
图德圣父轻易制服了丽贝卡
almost got the two of us as well.
还差点也解决了我们俩
If he was supposed to be their prize fighter,
如果他真是跟女巫们一边的
why leave him for dead in our front yard?
为什么她们要杀死他,还放在我们门口
Well, don't you all look cheery.
看上去你们精神都不错啊
Listen to this...
听听这个
A girl literally exploded from a grave today
今天萨宾在带领游客参观墓地时
as Sabine was giving her tour of the city of the dead.
一个女孩从坟墓里爬了出来
It was Monique Deveraux.
那个女孩是莫妮可?德弗罗
What?
你说什么
The tourists thought it was part of the show,
游客们还以为是安排的表演
But the witches are celebrating
但女巫们都认为这是奇迹
like it's some kind of bloody miracle.
正在大肆庆祝呢
Maybe it is. They think that all hope is lost,
谁说不是呢,她们本以为没有希望了
but now suddenly a harvest girl is resurrected.
可如今,一个收获祭女孩突然就复活了
This is how we're gonna get Davina back
或许我们也可以这样救回达维娜
Kill the witch who took her place.
杀死取代她位置的女巫
I have a theory about who one of them could be...
我或许知道那个人是谁
Celeste. I mean, it's got to be.
塞莱斯特,一定是她
Davina was trying to tell us.
达维娜之前就试着告诉我们
She was drawing pictures of celeste.
她画了许多塞莱斯特的画像
She was warning us that a great evil was coming.
她是在提醒我们邪恶即将来临
First Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores.
先是图德圣父回来找我们算旧账
Now your murdered lover is back.
现在你那被我杀死的旧情人也回来了
This isn't witches attacking vampires.
这不是单纯的女巫攻击吸血鬼事件
They're declaring war on us.
她们是在向我们宣战
It's not too early for scotch, is it,
现在喝酒不算早吧
With all the witches' shenanigans
毕竟我们要应付这一堆女巫的破事
and subterfuge afoot.
还有一堆即将到来的阴谋诡计
It is entirely too early if one intends to drive, yes.
如果你一会要开车的话,那就不太合适了
Funny. I don't have any plans to go anywhere.
是吗,但我可没打算出去
She's not safe here.
她留在这里不安全
You have to take Hayley to the plantation house
你得将海莉带到种植园去
Until this is over.
直到这一切结束
Are you worried about Hayley
你是在担心海莉
or whether or not you can trust me?
还是担心你信不过我
It's precisely because I trust you
正是因为信任你
that I'm asking you to do this.
我会才请求你做这件事
Here's a novel idea
我有个想法
why don't you let Hayley decide for herself?
何不让海莉自己决定呢
Why are you dictating her fate?
为什么该由你决定她的命运
You know why.
你知道的
Then perhaps you should take her yourself.
或许你该亲自带她离开
Well, then that would make me the very hypocrite
如果这样做,我就真的成为了
that you've accused me of being.
你口中所说的伪君子
Rebekah, I cannot legislate my feelings.
丽贝卡,我无法克制自己的情感
My actions, however...
但我的行为则不同
So would you kindly do this for me?
所以你能好心帮我这个忙吗
You know the mama wolf loves to be told what to do.
你知道小母狼最不喜欢受人指使了
She's not gonna like it,
她不会喜欢的
But I will do it for you...
但为了你我会这么做
If only to end this silly quarrel
为了停止我们之间
between the two of us.
这愚蠢的争执
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你这是在干什么
Listen, everybody's running off,
听着,大家都在四处搜索
looking for resurrected witches.
寻找复活的女巫
Meanwhile, I think I saw one at the church...
我想我在教堂见到了其中一个
Genevieve.
杰妮薇
What?
你说什么
I can't be sure.
我不确定
I only caught her out of the corner of my eye.
我只是无意中看到了她
Been with Klaus since.
之后我一直跟克劳斯在一起
But it looked like her.
但那个人看起来很像她
And you and I both know she would have a reason
你我都知道她回来
to want to be back.
是有原因的
A lot of unfinished business,
那些多年前的旧账
A lot of secrets that you and I don't want getting out.
那些你我都不希望被别人知道的秘密
I have to take Hayley to the plantation.
我现在要带海莉去种植园
You need to find Genevieve and end this.
你得找到杰妮薇,结束这一切
End it like we did the last time.
就像上次一样
Tea, please.
请给我杯茶
I'm busy.
我很忙
Cami, just hear me out.
卡米,听我说完
You know, I came to your reopening
我去参加你的教堂重开仪式
because I wanted to try and make amends.
是因为我想试着去弥补
And then I see you talking with Klaus
然后我看到你大庭广众之下
out in the open,
跟克劳斯交谈
like it's business as usual in the quarter.
一副谈论法属区公事的样子
It is business as usual.
确实是公事
For the past 3 centuries,
三百多年来
the O'Connells have always tried to keep the peace.
奥康纳家的人一直在努力维护和平
Save me the family history.
别跟我扯家族历史
It's all lies on top of lies.
谎话连篇
Cami, ppour me a drink.
卡米,给,给我倒杯酒
I have to tell you something.
我有事要跟你说
Uncle Kieran, what's wrong?
基兰叔叔,你怎么了
I'm in trouble.
我有麻烦了
What happened to your brother Sean
曾发生在你兄弟肖恩身上的事
is about to start happening to me.
要在我身上重演了
What?
什么
Look, uh...
听我说
Look, uh, I've been hexed.
有人给我施了咒
And I don't know how long I have.
我不知道我还剩多长时间
Wait. I know some people.
等等,我认识一些人
There has to be some sort ofI don't know
肯定有办法解决的,肯定会有
antidote or
解药或者...
Cami, I need you to promise me one thing,
卡米,我要你向我保证一件事
that when it gets bad,
一旦情况恶化
I need you to be as far away from me as possible.
你要离我越远越好
No. No.
不,不要
There has to be some sort of way.
肯定会有办法解决的
Of course there is.
当然有
If you want to save your uncle's life,
如果你想救你叔叔的命
all you have to do is take this...
你只需要拿着这个
and make sure it ends up in Klaus Mikaelson's heart.
然后刺入克劳斯?迈克尔森的胸膛
I thought I was gonna have to drag you
我以为要让你来这里
to the plantation kicking and screaming.
得使用一些暴力手段
Yeah. Well, we all just want to protect me and the baby,
是啊, 可是我们都得保证宝宝的安全
right?
对吧
I'm on your side, remember?
我是支持你的,记得吗
So what gives?
出什么事了
Tonight's a full moon, Rebekah.
今晚是满月,丽贝卡
So what? You're preggers. You can't turn.
那又怎样,你怀孕了,不能变身
Yes. But I wanted to invite a few people over.
对,但是我想邀请一些人
Of course.
我懂了
Every redblooded american werewolf
精力充沛的美国狼人在今晚
will be a bundle of fur and sharp teeth tonight
都会变成獠牙尖利的野兽
whilst your cursed crescent clan will be
而你们新月狼族受了诅咒
Human but only for a few hours
会变成人类,但只能维持几小时
and won't be again until the next full moon. So...
再变身只能在下个满月之夜,所以...
I asked Josh to get a message out to Eve in the bayou.
我让乔什放出风声给河口的伊芙
Josh isn't dead yet? Well, good on him.
乔什还没死吗,真不错
I love a nice survival story.
真想听听他的惊险故事
Who the bloody hell is that?
那他妈是谁
Kegs out back, right?
啤酒桶在后面对吧
Yep.
是的
Right.
好
It appears you weren't going to wait for me
看来你没有经过我的允许
to grant you permission to throw a kegger.
就打算开一个啤酒聚会
Listen, you all want me safe, fine.
你们都希望我安全,没问题
I'll do as I'm told.
我很听话
I'll play damsel in the glass tower.
我可以做个温室里的花朵
But tonight's the one night a month that I can meet my family.
但是每月只有今晚我才能见到家人
Now, you could rat me out, send me to my room,
你可以把我抓了,关回房间
or you could help me throw
或者帮我举办一次
one hell of a party.
惊天动地的聚会
Elijah.
以利亚
To what do I owe the pleasure?
你来找我有何贵干
My family needs an ally among the witches,
我家人需要一名女巫的帮助
and you've helped us in the past.
而你曾经帮助过我们
Perhaps together we can avoid
也许我们可以一起
an unnecessary conflict.
阻止一场不必要的争端
They may be willing to make a deal
如果对象是高尚的以利亚
if it were with the noble Elijah.
她们可能很愿意合作
But there will never be any peace
但是只要牵扯到克劳斯
as long as it involves Klaus.
就没有任何和平可言
Is that what all this is about?
你就是为了这个吗
You want my brother out of town?
你希望我弟弟离开这里
I'm just telling you how they feel.
我只是告诉你她们的感受
My people are scared. They're desperate,
我的人很害怕,她们虽然绝望
but they're not dumb.
却并不愚蠢
You have a niece on the way.
如果牵扯到自己的侄女
It stands to reason you'd be willing to discuss
谁都会开始考虑
how to run him out of the city.
如何赶他离开
Let's walk together.
一起散个步吧
You can take me on one of your famous tours.
你可以带我去参观下那些着名景点
You should eat
你多吃点
after everything you've been through.
经历了那么多,一定饿了
I was dead.
我死过一次
But you're here now.
但是你现在活了
Aunt Sophie, what happened to mom?
索菲阿姨,妈妈怎么了
Your mother loved you so much.
你妈妈很爱你
She had faith that she could use magic
她坚信自己能够用魔法
to complete the harvest
完成收获祭
and get you back.
并让你复活
In the end, she sacrificed herself for the cause,
最后,她因此牺牲了
for the witches, for you.
为了女巫们,为了你
And do you have her faith?
你也这样相信吗
I lost my faith.
我失去了信仰
Then I realized that if I didn't believe,
然后我意识到,如果我不相信
I would be letting you down.
一定会让你失望
I tried to get it back. I tried.
我试过找回信仰,真的
Monique Deveraux.
莫妮可?德弗罗
Everyone in the quarter's been talking about you.
法属区的人都在谈论你
Classy. You kill her mother
真经典,你杀了她妈妈
and now you've come to threaten her?
现在来威胁她了吗
I'm not here to threaten anyone.
我来这里不是为了威胁
What do you want, Marcel?
你想干什么,马塞尔
There were 3 more girls sacrificed during the harvest.
收获祭还牺牲了另外三个女孩
I want to bring them back.
我想让她们复活
Who are you kidding?
你骗谁呢
You don't care about those girls.
你根本不在乎那些女孩
You just want Davina back so you can use her power again.
你只是想让达维娜复活,继续利用她的魔力
I just want her alive.
我只是想让她活着
He's telling the truth.
他在说实话
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
I can feel it.
我感觉得到
He's loyal to her.
他对她很忠诚
He's here to help.
他来这里是想帮忙
I got your message.
收到你短信了
Where's Kieran now?
基兰现在在哪里
In the attic resting, praying.
他在阁楼休息,祈祷
He's gonna go crazy and die, isn't he...
他会发疯然后死亡,是吧
Just like Sean.
就像肖恩一样
And we'll still be in this stupid fight
我还和他如此幼稚地吵架
because he lied to me about the witches
因为他不告诉我女巫的事
and vampires...
吸血鬼的事
and you.
你的事
Camille...
卡米尔
I can see why you hate me.
我明白你讨厌我的原因
Truth be told, I have done some dreadful things.
说实话,我干过很多残忍的事
But the lies your uncle told were meant to protect you.
但是你叔叔撒的谎,都是为了保护你
He is a good man...
他是个好人
With a loyal heart.
心地善良
And he is your family.
他是你的家人
As for these witches,
至于那些女巫
their attack on Kieran should be proof enough
她们既然对基兰下了手
they're the enemy.
就说明是敌人
In that we are united.
这一点我们一样
Klaus...
克劳斯
This is papa Tunde's blade.
这是图德圣父的匕首
A witch gave it to me.
一个女巫给我的
Said it would cause untold pain
说它可以造成无边的痛苦
and torment, even to an original.
哪怕对方是始祖吸血鬼
She said if I stuck it in your heart,
她说如果我刺进你的心脏
she would heal Kieran.
她就会治愈基兰
And yet you chose to reject their offer.
而你选择了拒绝她们的邀请
Maybe if I were more like you, I could do it.
如果我更像你一点,应该会接受
But I'm not
但我不...
A monster.
不是野兽
I'm not stupid.
我不蠢
If there's a war going on,
如果有战争要发生
I want to be on the winning side.
我希望站在赢的一边
Let's see what we can do about saving your uncle, shall we?
来看看怎么救你的叔叔吧,好吗
Hello again.
你好
I'm looking forward to meeting you soon.
我很期待与你正式相见
You've got to be kidding me.
你这是开玩笑吧
A vampire is trying to reverse
一个吸血鬼想要帮你
a witch's hex placed on you,
解除女巫施下的诅咒
and it's the cup you find sacrilegious.
而你却觉得这杯子有渎神灵
Are you sure this is going to work?
你确定这样行得通吗
Not remotely.
我也不确定
But I can't attempt to use my compulsion
但是如果神父体内有马鞭草
to counter Bastiana's curse if the good father
我就不能使用意念控制
has vervain in his system. Thus...
来对付巴斯蒂娜的咒语,所以
We bleed him out.
要流光他的血
I never said this would be pleasant.
我从没说过事情会很容易
Just do what you have to do.
你尽力做吧
So help me god, Marcel, if you don't call me
我说到做到,马塞尔,快回电话
back with an update, I will kill you myself.
你再不告诉我情况,我就亲手杀了你
I beg... your pardon.
不好意思
I was expecting someone furrier.
我以为客人会更毛茸茸一些
You're one of them, aren't you?
你是那类物种吧
An original.
始祖吸血鬼
Yes. You might want to say that with some more respect.
对,你的语气可以稍微尊敬一点
I suppose you'll be wanting Hayley.
你应该想见海莉吧
Or I could just talk to you.
或者我也可以跟你聊聊
I'm Oliver.
我叫奥利弗
I didn't catch your name.
还不知道你叫什么
I'm Rebekah.
丽贝卡
Hayley, the party's here!
海莉,参加派对的人来了
You got enough power left to find these witches?
你的能量还够找到那些女巫吗
I know the harvest was an epic fail,
我知道收获祭是个大失败
but I can still do a locator spell.
不过我还有能力下个定位咒
Before I do that,
在那之前
we need to make a deal.
我们得做个交易
What deal?
什么交易
If I betray these witches,
如果我背叛了这些女巫
they're gonna come looking for me.
她们会来找我麻烦
and if I'm caught, I'm dead.
如果我被抓住,我就死定了
I said I'd protect you.
我说了我会保护你
If you could do that,
如果你真能做得到
you wouldn't need my help in the first place.
一开始你也不会找我帮忙了
The quarter isn't safe.
法属区危机四伏
Vampires on one side,
吸血鬼雄踞一方
witches on the other.
女巫与之对抗自成一派
No way am I letting Monique get in the middle of that.
我绝不可能让莫妮可陷入其中
In order to get her out,
为了带她出去
I'm gonna need money.
我需要钱
Do we have a deal?
成交吗
Find the witches, I'll give you anything you could ever need.
找到那些女巫,我给你想要的一切
Well, come on! You can do better than that.
来吧,你可以跳得更好的
Sorry. I've got a burdened brain tonight.
对不起,今晚我太疲劳了
No, no, no, no.
不行不行
Tonight is not a night for burdens.
今晚又不是用来加重负担的
It's to celebrate.
而是用来庆祝的
It's to enjoy life for the few hours that we get to live it.
享受我们短暂的欢庆时光
It's to hug our friends, our family,
我们要拥抱朋友,家人
and to dance our asses off.
还要疯狂的跳舞
I seriously doubt you invited us here to wait on us.
真不敢相信你邀请我们来此
You're Hayley. I'm Jackson.
你是海莉,我叫杰克逊
It's nice to see you again.
很高兴又见面了
You're the wolf who's been watching me.
你就是那个监视我的狼人
I got to keep my eye on you,
我必须要盯着你
precious cargo and all.
以及你体内的珍贵货
Right.
没错
Got to protect the miracle baby.
必须保护这个奇迹般的孩子
No. That's not what I meant.
不,我不是这个意思
I don't care about the baby.
我不在乎这个孩子
Sorry. That came out wrong.
不对,那样说不对
I mean, of course I care.
我当然在乎孩子
You're a lab on air.
你可是孕妇
A baby, it's a big deal.
孩子,就是大事
But personally, my interest is in you.
但我个人的兴趣,是你
You don't even know me.
你都不认识我
Our parents knew each other.
我们的父母互相熟识
They were of the same people
他们是同一等级的人
but not the same bloodline.
但不是同一血脉
Now, you know how pack hierarchy works, right?
你知道狼族等级制度是如何运作的吧
Everybody has their part to play,
每个人都有设定好的角色
and we had our part, too.
我们也不例外
What part was that?
我们的角色是什么
You were supposed to be my wife.
你应该成为我的妻子
So this next part of town is one of the few areas
下一个城区是为数不多的地区
where any of the original french architecture remains.
仍然保留着最初的法国建筑
Most of the buildings were destroyed in the 1700s,
大部分建筑在上个世纪70年代就被毁了
when the city burned for the first time.
那时大火第一次吞噬了这座城市
Am I putting you to sleep?
我说这些很无聊吧
As surprising as you might find this,
你可能觉得惊讶
it's not every day that someone asks you
并不是每天都有人
to betray your own brother...
让你背叛自己的兄弟
Celeste.
塞莱斯特
How did you know?
你怎么发现的
As Davina was drawing your likeness,
达维娜画出了你的样子
I dared to imagine that your presence was near.
我就大胆设想你就在附近
And when Sophie discovered
然后索菲发现
that there was no magic in your remains,
在你的遗骸里没有法力了
I wondered...
我便怀疑
Could you have possibly cheated death by using
你是不是有可能诈死
your power to place your essence
而将你的本体
into the body of another?
置于另一具身体里
And if so, then who?
如果是这样,那么是谁
And then I recalled the lovely Sabine.
然后我回想起,可爱的萨宾
Are you gonna continue following me, Elijah,
你还要继续跟踪我吗,以利亚
or do you want to talk?
还是你想谈谈
You know who I am.
你知道我是谁
Original vampire, always wears a suit?
永远西装革履的吸血鬼始祖
Your visions of my brother's child
你看到的我弟弟孩子的幻象
precipitated the death of the last elder within your coven.
促成了女巫族群最后一位长者的死
Tell them what you saw.
告诉他们你看到的
Ensuring that the harvest ritual
你要确保收获祭
could not be completed...
绝不能完成
unless you were to control it.
除非你能掌控它
You're playing a very long game indeed...
你真的下了很大的一盘棋
To what end?
为了什么
Oh, Elijah,
以利亚
my lost love,
我失落的爱人
after all this time,
经过这么长时间
don't you understand?
你还不明白吗
I died because of Klaus.
我因克劳斯而死
And even after all his vindictive lies
甚至在他为了报仇而对女巫说谎
about witches led to my death, you stood by him
导致我的死亡之后,你仍站在他那边
all because of your vow, "Always and forever"
只因你"永远在一起"的誓言
What have you done to me?
你对我做了什么
It's a simple enchantment.
就是个简单的法术
You needn't worry.
不用担心
I'm not here to kill you, Elijah.
我不是来杀你的,以利亚
I'm here to teach you the error of your ways.
我要让你知道你的方式是错的
"Always and forever" was the greatest mistake of your life.
"永远在一起"是你一生最大的错误
Drink up.
喝了它
It will heal your wound.
能治好你的伤
I think you've suffered enough.
我觉得你受的苦已经差不多了
You will overcome
你会战胜
what the witches did to you.
女巫对你所做的一切
You will resist the dark urges of their hex.
你能抵抗她们的魔法带来的黑暗冲动
Did it work?
成功了吗
Ohh. How do I know if it worked?
我怎么知道成功了没有
All I know is that the vervain is out
我只知道我体内没有马鞭草了
and I'm at the mercy of this murderous bastard.
只能任凭这个杀人魔摆布
I bet you find that really funny, don't you,
你一定觉得这很好笑对吧
Cami, you little...
卡米,你这个小...
I'mI'm sorry.
对不起
I don't know why I said that.
我不知道我为什么会说这些
Well, I guess that's our answer.
好吧这就是答案了
Wait. Klaus, where are you going?
等等克劳斯,你要去哪里
What are we going to do?
我们要做什么
I'm going to find the witch who did this.
我要去查出是哪个女巫干的
And then I'm going to do what I do best.
然后我就要做我最擅长的事
I'm weaker than I thought.
我要比预想的还要虚弱
You want the deal, Soph, you got to hold up your end.
你想要交易,索菲,那你就得遵守诺言
I'm on a clock.
我时间紧迫
Ok.
好吧
It's working.
起作用了
That's one. I need all 3.
那才1个,我要3个
I'm giving you whatever I can pick up.
我会把所有的结果都给你
Keep trying.
继续努力
Or don't.
或者不用了
Who needs a locator spell
筹码就在眼前
when I have all the leverage I need right here?
我还需要什么定位咒语呢
No! Monique!
不,莫妮可
You've poisoned me with a kiss.
你居然利用亲我的时候下毒
Uh! At least you haven't lost your sense of irony.
看来你至少还没失去讽刺感
We may have time for more.
我们也许还有时间享受更多呢
But first, I'm going to cure you
但首先,我要治愈的
of your greatest flaw this absurd devotion
是你最伟大的缺点,这种荒谬的
to your lunatic family.
对疯子般家人的奉献
Your anger is with me.
我也和你一样愤怒
Now, if you have come here seeking revenge...
如果你是来复仇的
Oh, I'll have my revenge,
我会报仇的
starting with Klaus.
从克劳斯开始
He is gonna know pain and torment
他会了解前所未有的
like he's never felt before...
痛苦与折磨
Unless you choose to save him,
除非你选择要救他
of course.
当然
But then that leaves Rebekah,
但那就剩下了丽贝卡
your tragic sister.
你可悲的妹妹
She's about to find herself in quite the predicament.
她会发现自己陷入了相当窘迫的状况
You could save her.
你可以救她
But then that leaves Hayley in jeopardy.
但那样海莉就危险了
No. No, no...
不,不,不
Ah, this poor girl.
这个可怜的姑娘
She has no idea how dangerous it is to be loved by you.
她完全不知道被你所爱是一件多危险的事情
Oh, well.
当然
With your body weakened by my spell,
你的身体被我的咒语所削弱
you won't be able to save them all.
你不可能救下他们所有人
You'll recover with just enough time to choose one.
你恢复后的时间只够你选择救一个人
Who will it be?
会是谁呢
I can't wait to find out.
真是迫不及待想知道呢
Witches of the French quarter,
法属区的女巫们
I have with me Monique Deveraux.
我身边这位是莫妮可?德弗罗
What a shame it would be were I forced to
刚刚脱离死亡的她被我不得不
send her back to the death she's just escaped.
再次杀死,真是太可惜了
Should you wish to prevent this...
你们希望不要发生这样的情况
bring me the witch Bastiana.
那就把女巫巴斯蒂娜给我找来
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你这是在干什么
I'm opening negotiations.
我在谈判啊
You know my rules. We do not hurt kids.
你知道我的规矩,我们不伤害孩子
Spare me the hypocrisy of your moral code.
省省你的虚伪的道德准则吧
It didn't stop you from killing Monique's mother.
那也没能阻止你杀死莫妮可的妈妈
Bastiana! I know you're close.
巴斯蒂娜,我知道你就在附近
The stench of witches hangs in the air.
空气里到处都是女巫的恶臭
Mark my words.
记住我的话
I will end this girl with the very blade you meant for me.
我要用你打算对付我的这把刀杀死这姑娘
I'm not saying it again.
我不会重复第二遍
We do not kill kids.
我们不杀孩子
I decide who lives and dies here, Marcellus.
在这里,由我决定谁生谁死,马塞勒斯
I'll take it from here.
下面我来处理吧
I know it's a lot to take in.
我知道这很难接受
You think?
你觉得呢
I just wanted to meet my family.
我只是想见见我的家人
I never imagined I'd meet my husband
我从没想过我会遇见我的丈夫
from some weirdass arranged marriage.
还是什么奇怪的包办婚姻
I guess you don't know about any of this
我想你不了解这些
because there was never anyone around to teach you.
因为从没有人教过你
The crescents aren't just any pack of wolves.
新月族人并不只是随便的某一群狼
Ok? The bloodline goes back to the very beginning
这一脉血脉追溯到最开始
Two families yours and mine.
两个家族,你的和我的
I guess that makes us kind of like royalty.
我想这就让我们变得好像是皇室一样了
This is a joke, right?
这是玩笑吧
I mean, if you're royalty, where's the throne?
如果你是皇室,你的王座在哪呢
New Orleans used to be our town.
新奥尔良曾经是我们的小镇
And we lost it all because of some infighting.
我们在混战中失去了它
The vampires came after us.
吸血鬼追杀着我们
And if our families were united, we could have taken them.
如果我们的家族联合起来,我们本能赢得战争
So our parents decided to bring the two lines back together.
所以我们的父母决定将两个家族合并起来
And you and I were betrothed.
你和我就订婚了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
This is ridiculous.
太荒唐了
Look, obviously things didn't work out
显然事情并没有像
the way anyone thought they would.
大家想得那样发展
Our pack made a huge misstep with the vampires
我们狼群犯了一个巨大的错误
when we refused to back down.
我们拒绝对吸血鬼妥协
And Marcel had us cursed by a witch.
马塞尔就让女巫给我们下了咒
You are the last one of your bloodline, Andrea.
你是你家族血脉的最后一个人了,安卓利亚
Or, Hayley, whatever you call yourself.
或是海莉,不管你怎么称呼自己
These people will follow you.
这些人会跟着你
You can help themyou and what you represent.
你可以帮助他们,你以及你所代表的
And what is that exactly?
那到底是什么呢
A time when things were different,
一切还是不同的时候
when our people fought back.
我们的种族还在抗争的时候
And after everything you went through to find us...
在你经历了一切找到我们之后
You're the one who's gonna break our curse.
你是唯一能打破诅咒的人
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Your witch friend.
你的女巫朋友
She told Eve she was coming here tonight to set us free.
她告诉伊芙她今晚会来解除我们的咒语
Wait. What witch friend?
等下,什么女巫朋友
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I really do like you, but this is the deal we made.
我真的很喜欢你,但这是我们早已达成的协议
What deal?
什么协议
With whom?
和谁
Hayley.
海莉
Elijah, something's going on with the witches.
以利亚,女巫们在谋划着什么
Listen to me. You were right.
听我说,你说的没错
Celeste is back.
塞莱斯特回来了
Niklaus, Rebekah. You're all in danger.
尼克劳斯,丽贝卡,你们都处在危险之中
What's going on?
怎么回事
It's a trap. I didn't make a deal with any witch.
这是个陷阱,我从没和女巫达成过协议
What? Hayley, you have to find Rsebekah.
什么,海莉,你得找到丽贝卡
And you stay with her until I get there.
在我到之前和她待在一起
Elijah, it's a spell.
以利亚,这是个咒语
They're trapping us inside.
我们被困在屋内了
You know what to do.
你知道怎么做
We have to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
Here. Breathe through this.
给,透过这个呼吸
Where's Rebekah?
丽贝卡呢
I don't know.
不知道
She went off with one of them.
她和他们中的一个人出去了
Elijah, my friend is still in there.
以利亚,我朋友还在里面
On your feet.
站起来
Help me.
救命
It's been such a long time, Rebekah.
已经过了这么久了,丽贝卡
I'm going to enjoy this.
我会很享受这过程的
Missing something?
少了什么吗
You won't hurt me.
你不会伤害我的
I'm the only one alive who can break
我是唯一活着能打破
the curse on Hayley's family.
海莉家族诅咒的人
And Genevieve knows where your sister is.
而杰妮薇知道你妹妹在哪
Bastiana has Klaus tucked away someplace safe.
巴斯蒂娜把克劳斯藏在了一个安全的地方
He's suffering horribly, I might add,
我得说一句,他正在痛苦煎熬
and all because you chose to save
那都是因为你选择去救
the little wolf instead of your own blood.
那只小狼女而不是你的家人
What a horrific ending...
多么可怕的结局
to your pathetic, diseased family.
对你的可悲的病态的家族来说
I guess "always" isn't forever after all.
我想"一直"终究不会是永远
I have to go. The moon.
我得走了,月亮
Listen, Jackson,
听着,杰克逊
I want to thank you for protecting me,
我想谢谢你保护我
not just tonight.
不只是今晚
I've been dreaming about meeting , since I was a kid.
我从孩童时,就一直幻想着我们的见面
I never thought it would go like this.
我从没想过会变成这样
I won't stop until I find a way to break this curse.
我不会停止寻找办法打破诅咒
I promise.
我保证
Come on. Come on. Come on.
快点,快点,快点接啊
Klaus, where are you?
克劳斯,你在哪
Mr. Mikaelson is currently indisposed.
迈克尔森先生现在正身体不适
What happened? What did you do?
怎么了,你做了什么
I did nothing.
什么都没做
Someone completed your task for you.
有人替你完成了你的任务
If you got what you wanted, then my uncle
如果你得到了你想要的,那我叔叔
Will die soon and in great anguish.
很快就会死去,并且会极其痛苦
You see, dear, you failed to hold up your end of our bargain.
你瞧,亲爱的,你没能遵守我们的诺言
You chose instead to side with evil as your uncle
你叔叔多次与邪恶为友
has done many times before you.
而你也同他一样
But take heart.
不过,振作点
His punishment will atone for his attempts
他的惩罚将会弥补他数次尝试
to prevent the harvest.
阻止收获祭
His suffering will purify him.
他的痛苦将会净化他
You'd do well to heed his lesson, girl.
你吸取他的教训就会做得更好了
To oppose us is to oppose the natural order.
与我们作对就是与自然秩序作对
By choice or by force,
选择或被迫
the witches of the french quarter will rise again.
法属区的女巫们将会再次崛起
We looked everywhere for him.
我们到处找了
Tore apart the cauldron, the city of the dead.
把女巫区,墓地,翻了个底朝天
Wherever they got him, he ain't in the quarter.
他们关他的地方肯定不在法属区
Marcel!
马塞尔
Where is my brother?
我弟弟在哪
I got guys out looking for him right now.
我的人正在外面找他
Elijah!
以利亚
Klaus threw one of his classic temper tantrums,
克劳斯又冲我发脾气了
snapped my neck,
扭断了我的脖子
tried to take on a coven of witches by himself.
试图独自一人与一群女巫较量
He got dropped.
他被控制了
I don't know where he is or how to find him.
我不知道他在哪,也不知道怎么找到他
They also have Rebekah.
他们还抓走了丽贝卡
Every one of you will help me to find them.
在场的每一个人都要帮助我找到他们
I'm going to kill them all.
我要把他们都杀光
Come on. We have to go.
来,我们得走了
I don't want to go.
我不想走
Monique, this isn't a debate.
莫妮可,这不是讨论
I just stabbed an original.
我刚刚捅了一个始祖
He's gonna kill me as soon as he's recovered.
他一旦恢复就会杀了我的
Look...
听着
I'm sorry for everything.
我很抱歉
I should have come and got you
我应该在那个愚蠢的收获祭前
before that stupid harvest.
就来找你
But you can still have a normal life,
但你还是可以拥有正常的生活
one without all this crazy witch nonsense.
没有这些女巫什么的生活
But I am a witch.
但我就是女巫
And I don't want to go.
我不想走
Monique?
莫妮可
The ancestors said you didn't have enough faith.
祖先们说你没有足够的信仰
I was hoping they were wrong.
我本希望是他们错了
I should have known better.
我早就该知道的
Monique...
莫妮可
You tried to stop the harvest.
你试图阻止收获祭
Please don't do this.
求你不要这么做
Now you want to run when we need to stay and fight.
现在在我们需要留下来战斗时,你想逃走
Please. I'm begging you, don'tdon't
求你了,求求你,不要
The four of us, when we return,
我们四个人,我们死而复生时
we'll have enough power to rid the city of vampires,
我们就有足够的法力能够清理这里的吸血鬼
and we'll kill anyone...
我们会杀死每一个
who doesn't keep the faith.
没有足够信念的人
Monique...
莫妮可
Please...
求你了
You should have believed.
你应该相信的
Stop. Please.
住手,求你了