手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 初代吸血鬼 > 初代吸血鬼第一季 > 正文

初代吸血鬼第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第12集:可怕的新发现

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously, on "The originals"...

《始祖家族》前情提要
This town was my home once,
这里曾经是我的家
And in my absence, Marcel has got everything I ever wanted.
我不在的日子里,马塞尔得到了我想要的一切
I want it back.
我要夺回来
I hereby pledge my allegiance to you.
我向你宣誓我的忠诚
Celeste. Celeste?
塞莱斯特,谁是塞莱斯特
Whoever she was, she was smoking hot.
虽然我不知道她是谁,但她一定很迷人
I believe that when you love someone,
我相信当你深爱着一个人时
You're uniquely vulnerable.
你会变得格外脆弱
She died because of me.
她因我而死
Davina, she's a powerful weapon.
达维娜,她是个有力的武器
I knew that I was supposed to be killed
我知道我要被杀死
so the harvest could be completed.
收获祭才能完成
She is dead! Do you hear me?
她死了,你知道吗
4 were supposed to rise, and none did.
四人本该重生,却一个都没有
Where did all that power go?
那些法力去哪了
Someone called us forth. Who?
有人召集了我们,是谁
I did.
是我
I'd appreciate if you call me by my real name
可以的话请叫我的真名
Celeste.
塞莱斯特
I remember this cemetery.
我记得这处墓地
Hmm. Hasn't changed a bit.
这么多年一点都没变
I've been coming here over a century
一个世纪来我无数次来到这里
wearing one face or another.
用着不同的面孔,
Clara Summerlin, will you come on?
克莱拉?桑默琳,能快点吗
We're gonna miss everything.
我们快赶不及了
Told you.
跟你说了吧
Every witch in the quarter is here,
法属区的所有女巫都来了
come to see the great papa Tunde.
她们都是来见伟大的图德圣父
Witches of the french quarter,
法属区的女巫们
thank you for your welcome.
谢谢你们的热情欢迎
It is good to be among people of the faith.
很高兴能与有信仰的人共聚一堂
I, too, practice ancestral magic,
与你们一样,我修习的也是先祖法术
honoring those who walked the path before us,
通过向我们的先人致敬
from them we draw strength...
从他们的身上汲取力量
And you will need strength,
巨大的黑暗即将降临
for a great darkness is coming.
你们会需要有足够的力量与之对抗
The city your forefathers left you is now overrun by pirates,
你们祖先留下的城市如今正在被海盗
beasts, and vampires.
野兽和吸血鬼肆意蹂躏
I practice other magic, as well
我还修习了另外一种魔法
Sacrificial magic.
献祭法术
Channeling power from the lives of my offerings,
通过从祭品的生命中汲取力量
I use this strength to vanquish my enemies,
我用这些力量来征服我的敌人
and I will punish your enemies for their greed.
我也可以用它来让你们的敌人为贪婪付出代价
In return, you will accept my family into your coven...
但作为回报,你们要接纳我的家人
and me as your leader.
同时,听命于我
Gentlemen, make yourselves at home.
先生们,请不必拘谨
Mayor O'connell appears to be running late,
奥康纳市长看起来有事耽搁了
but there's much to discuss, so I shall begin.
但今天要讨论的很多,所以我们先开始吧
One moment, please, brother.
等等我,哥哥
You know how much I enjoy these illicit, little gatherings.
你知道我最喜欢参加这种秘密的小集会了
Do not be troubled.
别担心
Despite my brother's reputation, I can assure you,
尽管我弟弟声名狼藉,但我向你们保证
We've invited you here to broker in peace.
今天请你们来的目的是和谈
You have my word.
我发誓
And, lucky for you,
算你们运气好
My brother always keeps his word.
我的哥哥向来信守他的誓言
You two are from the Guerrera crime family,
你们俩是格雷罗犯罪家族的吧
A brutish pack of thieves and killers,
那个烧杀掳掠,无恶不作的群体
and that's nothing compared to
更别提每个月圆夜
what you become on a full moon, is it?
你们干的好事了
Yes, yes, yes.
行了,别说了
Of course, a bite from your kind is not lethal to an original.
当然了,狼人咬伤对吸血鬼祖先并不致死
Conflict between us would not
所以我们之间如果起了冲突
end well for you at all.
你们绝对没有好下场
Let's state our proposal here.
这是我们的提议
My brother and I control the ports of the city,
我们兄弟俩掌握着这个城市的港口
but with prohibition soon to be the law of the land,
但随着禁酒令即将作为法律在这片土地上实施
there'll be a certain uptick
我们想尽量避免
in the kind of federal presence we prefer to avoid.
受到这些与日俱增的监管限制
Therefore, I'd like to suggest a system
因此,我有个建议
wherebyunder our supervision, of course
在我们的监管下
the Guerrera family can traffic alcohol
格雷罗家族可以继续
into the city of New Orleans for a profit.
在新奥尔良做贩酒的生意
We would still be in charge,
我们仍掌握主权
but our rule would remain a secret.
但你我之间的协议不会有别人知道
This all sounds very good.
听起来真不错
But, tell me,
但请告诉我
How will it benefit the witches?
这对女巫们有什么好处
I am sorry. This is a private meeting.
抱歉,这是一次私人集会
Yes, for kings of the city,
我知道,城市首领间的集会
but I, too, am a king,
但要知道,我也是首领
and I have rules.
我有自己的规定
I'm impressed.
我很欣赏你
You're either quite ambitious or quite mad.
你还真是野心勃勃,要不就是疯了
What's your name, mate?
你叫什么名字,哥们
I am Alphonz Bellatunde Delgallo,
我是阿尔冯?本拉图德?徳伽罗
Papa Tunde to my followers.
信徒们称我为图德圣父
And I come to ask that the witches be granted fair tribute
我是来要求你们向女巫们进贡
for allowing your existence in our city.
用以换取在这座城市生存下去的权利
Are you suggesting that you speak
你的意思是,如今
for the french quarter witches?
你是法属区女巫的首领
I do now, and I expect our future negotiations to go very smoothly.
没错,希望以后我们的谈判能顺利进行
As a guarantee, I brought a gift.
为了确保这一点,我带来了一份礼物
I await our next gathering.
期待我们下一次的会面
Well, I suppose we'll need a new mayor.
我想我们需要找个新市长了
Hey, Marcel, maybe you know what's going on.
马塞尔,或许你知道发生了什么事
Klaus ordered us to meet here,
克劳斯召集大家来这里开会
and now he's a noshow.
他自己却不出现
What do you want from me?
这关我什么事
It's a new regime. Get used to it.
如今是新的政权了,自己看着办吧
Dearest brethren, your attention, please.
亲爱的弟兄们,请听我说
No doubt, you're all surprised to see Thierry Vanchure,
我相信你们一定会很惊讶见到蒂埃里?范舒
who's supposed to be rotting in the garden
一个因为残杀自己同胞
for the crime of killing one of our own,
而本该在花园里独自腐烂的人
and I personally decided to issue him with a pardon.
如今我决定亲自赦免他
I hope you'll all welcome home Thierry.
希望你们都能热烈欢迎蒂埃里回归
Welcome home, mate.
欢迎回来,哥们
You're in a good mood.
你看起来心情不错
You should visit Mystic Falls more often.
或许你该多回回神秘瀑布镇
Well, as much as I might like to,
尽管我也想那么做
I have pressing responsibilities here.
但我在这有更紧急的事要处理
Now, as you all know,
你们都知道
The witch Davina is no longer with us.
我们失去了女巫达维娜
Without Davina, we can no longer monitor
没有了她,我们就没法继续监测
the activity of our witch neighbors.
那些女巫邻居们的一举一动
However, since their harvest failed,
但另一方面来说,收获祭的失败
their magic will soon be gone forever.
意味着她们将永久失去法力
Until then, I say we keep them on their toes.
但在那之前,我们还是给她们点警告
Diego, I wonder if you might lead
迪亚哥,我想让你带着兄弟们
a rousting in the cauldron.
去女巫区捣捣乱
Let's do it.
兄弟们上吧
Marcel, I'd hoped you would join Diego.
马塞尔,我希望你能跟迪亚哥一起去
Nah.
不了
I'm gonna take a personal day.
我今天请个假
Now, you may doubt him.
你尽管可以怀疑他
Today I saw Niklaus demonstrate mercy towards an enemy.
今天我见到尼克劳斯对敌人展现出了仁慈
Tell me that's not progress.
这难道不是进步吗
Please, Elijah.
别傻了,以利亚
Who do you think convinced Klaus to let Thierry out?
你觉得是谁说服克劳斯放蒂埃里出来的
Why would you do such a thing?
你为什么要这样做
Because, despite Klaus' reprieve,
因为,尽管克劳斯有所改变
Thierry despises him.
蒂埃里仍深深鄙视他
I like that about Thierry.
我喜欢他的这一点
I also like that he used to date a witch,
我还喜欢他曾与女巫约会过
so he knows about french quarter covens.
这样他对法属区的女巫也很熟悉
Maybe he can lead me to whoever
或许他能帮我找到
stole off with the harvest magic.
偷取了收获祭法力的人
Rebekah, we are all devastated by the outcome of this ritual.
丽贝卡,这次献祭的结果大家都不愿意看到
That's just it. There was no outcome.
这就是问题所在,没有结果
We both know that power like that doesn't just vanish.
我们都清楚那么多的法力不可能凭空消失
I say someone stole it.
我认为有人偷了它
I'd like to know who,
我想知道是谁
and then I'd like to make an ally out of them.
然后与他或她结成盟友
To what end, exactly?
为什么你会这么想
I'm tired of being threatened
我已经受够我那暴虐的哥哥
and controlled by our tyrant brother.
终日的威胁与控制了
If you want to stop a bully,
如果你要阻止一个恶徒
you need the power to stand up to them.
你就必须要有足够的力量对抗他
I expect such behavior from Niklaus.
尼克劳斯才是会说这种话的人
It's so very disappointing when it comes from you, Rebekah.
不是你,我对你很失望,丽贝卡
Do you not see that, in his way,
难道你没有发现,他在用自己的方式
He's making an effort here?
努力尝试改变吗
He's invited us back into our family home.
他邀请我们回到那属于我们的家
He yearns for our family to be reunited.
他渴望我们的家庭重聚
Yes. He's in a brilliant mood now,
对,他现在是心情不错
But for how long?
但这能持续多久呢
It's his trick, Elijah.
这是他的诡计,以利亚
He lulls you into a false sense of camaraderie and kinship,
他给你一种亲切和真诚的错觉
and then he turns on you like a snake.
然后在一瞬间背叛你
I fall for it every time
每次我都会上当
and wind up with a dagger in my chest for my trouble.
下场就是胸口上插着那把匕首
No more.
我不要再这样了
I believe that he is approaching
我相信他在尝试
some semblance of peace here.
让自己得到一丝安宁
Leadership may, in fact, be a good thing for him.
成为首领对他来说,是件好事
Now, sister, please, I ask you,
妹妹,我请求你
If you cannot support him,
如果你不支持他
then at least do nothing to provoke him.
至少别做任何会激怒他的事
Ugh, is this what's it's come to?
以后我们就要这么下去吗
I bear the full weight of our kingdom
我独自掌管我们的王国
while you pout like a child.
而你在旁像个小孩一样闹脾气
You wanted to be king.
你本来就想为王
Besides, you look like you got it covered.
再说了,你一个人不也管得挺好吗
If the men see you shirk your duties,
如果手下看到你这副不负责任的样子
they're likely to do the same.
他们很可能也会这么做
I told you, I am not in the mood for vampire hijinx.
我说过了,我没心情参加什么吸血鬼恶作剧
No. You'd rather sit wallowing in sorrow
是啊,你宁愿坐在这借酒消愁
for your lost little friend.
哀悼你的小朋友
Don't push me right now.
你最好别惹我
I am sorry Davina is gone, ok?
达维娜不在了我也很难过,好吗
I'm sorry, but this mournful attitude is unworthy of you,
我很遗憾,但这么一直颓废下去也于事无补
and it's boring to me.
我都快受不了你这臭脸了
Hey, guys, we got a problem.
我们遇到麻烦了
We came to mess with the witches,
依照你的命令
just like you said.
我们去女巫那捣乱
And these two, they went missing,
接着这两个弟兄失踪了
found them like this
找到他们时就是这样的
not even staked, just dead.
身上甚至没有插木桩,就这么死了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Someone has to account for this.
我们必须找出是谁做的
You want revenge, get it yourself.
你想要复仇,自己去吧
That mark is tied to some bad mojo.
那个符号跟一种危险的巫术有关
Any of y'all got any brains,
你们如果有一点脑子
you'll head back to the compound and stay the hell out of this.
就该赶紧转身回去,远离这一切
We're gonna find whoever did this,
我们会找出是谁做的
and I will show them what suffering is.
然后让他们好好尝尝苦头
Used to run things down here for Marcel.
我以前曾在这里帮马塞尔办事
Thought you'd like to see what I found before Klaus did.
我想在报告给克劳斯之前先让你看看
Not a day out of the garden,
才刚从花园被放出来
and you're already proving yourself useful.
就立马证明自个的用处了
We made a deal,
这是我们达成的协议
and if it screws things or your brother,
只要能坏你哥哥的好事
I'm all for it,
我定将全力以赴
though, to be honest, this stuff makes my skin crawl.
但老实说,这玩意让我毛骨悚然
I've never seen anything like this.
我从没见过这样的阵法
I have, a long time ago.
我见过,很久很久以前
Somebody is copycatting a very dangerous witch.
有人试图模仿一位异常危险的巫师
They draw their power from sacrifice.
他们以献祭获取法力
I just don't understand
我只是不明白
why someone would leave it here for us to find...
为什么会有人把阵法留下让我们找到
Unless they wanted it to be found.
除非他们是故意想被找到
Mademoiselle Mikaelson.
迈克尔森小姐
That's not possible.
这不可能
Sure, it is, chere. It's magic.
亲爱的,当然可能,这可是魔法
Symbole du masque et de l'ombre, embracetoi.
(咒语)
Embracetoi.
(咒语)
Symbole du masque et de l'ombre, embracetoi.
(咒语)
Symbole du masque et de l'ombre, embracetoi.
(咒语)
Symbole du masque et de l'ombre, embracetoi.
(咒语)
Someone will die for this.
我定要让他血债血偿
Remarkably, I don't disagree.
出乎意料地,我并无异议
However, I would like to know
但我想知道
where they learned such dark magic.
他们从哪学的黑魔法
I had hoped never to see that symbol again.
我本希望不会再见到这符号
I recall it is the signature of a fool
我记得这符号属于一个曾经妄图
who once stood against us.
对付我们的傻子
Clearly, some upstart witch is salvaging old tricks.
显然有自命不凡的巫师试图施展古术
I'll do for him as I did the other.
我定不会放过他
Diego.
迪亚哥
When night falls,
夜幕降临后
I want you to gather every vampire in the quarter.
我要你召集所有的吸血鬼
Get me the head of whoever did this and put it on a stick.
把罪魁祸首的人头给我带来
Yeah. That's gonna be a problem.
这可能有点问题
Everyone is freaked out, man.
大家都吓坏了,伙计
We haven't had witches killing vampires in a long time.
好久都没有吸血鬼死在巫师手上了
Marcel made sure of that.
马塞尔把我们保护得很好
Marcel has run off like a scared child.
马塞尔像个被吓坏的小孩似的逃了
You lot are left with me.
你们只能跟着我了
Now, who of you
现在,你们中哪一位
will fight to defend our home?
愿意为扞卫家园而战
Not a single one of you will stand with me.
没人愿意与我并肩作战
So afraid are you of this new threat?
你们就如此惧怕这个新的威胁吗
You should know better.
你们真该放聪明点
I'll handle this myself.
这事我亲自去处理
Sophie, the restaurant is an epic disaster...again.
索菲,餐厅里又乱成一团了
Do you think maybe you could come in today and..
你今天能过来一趟吗,还有...
User's mailbox is full. Goodbye.
用户的语音信箱已满,再见
Looks like I should've been here last night.
看来我昨晚就该过来
Before you try anything, I'm on vervain.
你少轻举妄动,我体内有马鞭草
Yeah. Klaus mentioned you broke free of his compulsion.
知道,克劳斯说过你解除了他的催眠
Good for you. Sophie around?
挺好的,索菲在吗
No. Why?
不在,你找她干嘛
Got a witch problem.
有个关于巫师的问题
Thought she might have answers.
想着她应该知道答案
Mind if I wait?
介意我在这等吗
It's a little early for day drinking.
大白天就开始酗酒
Let me guess, Klaus problems.
让我猜猜,克劳斯惹你了
I thought you'd be on top of the world
我还以为你们现在正高兴着呢
now that you have Davina back.
达维娜都让你们给抓回去了
Davina is gone.
达维娜死了
Was it Klaus?
是克劳斯干的吗
I told him, if he hurt her...
我警告过他,如果他敢伤害她...
It wasn't like that.
不是他干的
The power that she had was too much.
她体内的法力太强
We tried to fix her with this crazyass ritual,
我们试图用一疯狂的仪式助她稳定法力
And something went wrong.
但出了岔子
Now she's... I don't know...
现在她...我也不知道
Floating in limbo
也许正游荡在地狱边缘
or waiting on her ancestors.
或是等着她的先祖显灵什么的
Marcel...
马塞尔
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Yeah. Me, too.
是啊,我也很遗憾
There you are.
你在这呢
Here I am.
我就在这呢
Davina's drawings.
这些是达维娜的画
Yeah. Morbid, I know.
是的,我知道看这些有点变态
I was just thinking, we never figured out
但我在想,我们一直没弄明白
why she drew those pictures of Celeste.
为什么她会画塞莱斯特
Anyway, I'm just killing time
反正我也只是在消磨时间
Now that I'm on vampire lockdown.
既然我被吸血鬼关了禁闭
Whoever did this, we will deal with them.
无论罪魁祸首是谁,我们自有办法处理
It won't be long.
事情很快就能解决
I'm not worried.
我不担心这个
Just think it's kind of funny
只是觉得可笑的是
that it took some big, supernatural threat
得有重大的超自然威胁
for you to even come into the same room as me.
你才肯和我共处一室
I do apologize if you feel neglected.
若让你感到被怠慢了,我很抱歉
I have been occupied.
我最近一直很忙
My siblings are in some quarrel.
我的兄弟姐妹们正在闹别扭
Niklaus remains agitated.
尼克劳斯又一直焦虑烦躁
You'll recall that even our slightest interactions
你也记得,我们之间再短暂的交流
Seem to... infuriate him.
都会,激怒他
So Klaus is a dick,
所以说克劳斯是个混蛋
and you want to be a good big brother.
而你想当个好哥哥
So we can't hang out.
所以我们不能在一起
That sum it up?
我概括得没错吧
I get it, Elijah.
我明白,以利亚
It just seems like a really crappy deal.
只是觉得这情形有够糟糕的
El presidente?
领袖的召唤吗
He likes to keep track of his people.
他喜欢监视手下的去向
Why are you loyal to him, exactly?
你为什么要效忠于他
For someone who says she can't stand the guy,
你不是说受不了他吗
you sure ask a lot of questions about him.
干嘛一直追问关于他的事
My interest is purely academic.
这只是纯学术性的好奇
I know what you're doing.
我知道你想干嘛
You're mad he used you,
你气他利用你
and you want to get back at him.
想要报复他
Maybe you're hoping I'll let slip some chink in his armor.
想着我可以帮你在背后捅他一刀
Friendly advice... don't do that.
给你句忠告,别干傻事
It won't end well.
不会有好下场
Let me tell you a story about someone
我给你讲个试图
who went up against Klaus.
对付克劳斯的人的故事吧
This was right after I returned from World War I.
那时我刚从一战的战场回来
I'd been trying to get away from New Orleans for a while.
我一直试图逃离新奥尔良
Something kept drawing me back.
但却一直被吸引回来
Why don't you get me some martinis?
你去给我们拿几杯马天尼吧
Aren't you gonna welcome me home?
你不对我说欢迎回来吗
I wouldn't want you to think that I was happy to see you.
我不想让你觉得我很高兴见到你
How long you gonna hate me?
你还要恨我多久
You left me in a box for 52 years.
你让我被困在箱子里52年
Twice that seems like a good start.
少说也得恨上个一百年吧
Come on, boys.
我们走吧,帅哥们
There he is.
他在这呢
Our war hero triumphantly returned.
战争英雄耀武扬威地凯旋归来
Oh, good to have you back, Marcellus.
你回来了我很高兴,马塞勒斯
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
The prodigal son has finally learned to hold his liquor.
回头的浪子总算把酒量给练出来了
The army'll do that to you.
都是军队的功劳
Well, it's good to have you back.
你能回来,我们都很高兴
Niklaus was beside himself in your absence.
你不在尼克劳斯都快疯了
Now that you are here,
既然你回来了
perhaps you could help settle an argument.
也许你能给我们评评理
You see, you've traded a war abroad
国外的战争打完了
for one here in the quarter.
这里的战役又拉响了
Some rogue witch wants a piece of
有个流氓巫师想在我们建立的
the city we built,
城市里分一杯羹
And Elijah, for reasons beyond my comprehension,
让我无法理解的是,以利亚居然
insists that negotiation is our best recourse.
坚持要以协商来解决分歧
Yes. On the topic of your failed comprehension,
好吧,既然说到无法理解的事
You forget, as a soldier, Marcel has seen not only
你忘了,作为一名军人马塞尔已见识过
how small the world has become
世界现在变得有多小
and how fast news can travel,
以及消息传播速度之快
but also the very horrors of war itself.
但最重要的是,战争的恐怖之处
Surely, Marcel would agree with me.
理所当然,马塞尔会认同我的做法
The best way for us to defend our home
要想扞卫我们的家园,最好的办法
is by exercising discretion.
就是谨慎行事
So who's the witch you want to kill?
你们想杀的巫师是谁
His name is Papa Tunde.
他叫图德圣父
I think he's a charlatan.
是个满嘴胡言的江湖骗子
Well, Marcel shall be able to decide that for himself.
马塞尔很快就能自己判断他的为人了
You invited him here.
你还邀请了他
Of course. We're not savages, are we?
当然,我们可不是野蛮人,对吧
Thank you for accepting our invitation, and welcome.
谢谢你应邀前来,欢迎光临寒舍
I hope you'll allow me to play the role of host.
希望你能让我这主人好好招待贵客
If there's anything you need...
如果你们需要任何东西...
Anything at all...
敬请随意享用
Pleasure before business, then.
在公事之前及时行乐吗
I didn't get it at first.
起初我并不明白
Klaus was the one who wanted to go to war.
想要挑起战争的是克劳斯
So why was he inviting his enemy into his home?
为什么又要把敌人邀请到家中来
Why be so generous to someone who he's gonna have to kill?
为什么要慷慨招待自己欲杀之人
But, you see, that's the thing.
但要知道这一切
It was all part of Klaus' plan.
都是克劳斯密谋的计划
He was sussing the guy out,
他是在试探敌方的底细
Learning his weaknesses, his strengths,
摸清他的实力与弱点
Getting him to let his guard down.
让他放下防备
That's how Klaus does it.
这就是克劳斯的策略
Then he goes in for the kill.
最后再一招毙敌
Because he's a twofaced sociopath.
因为他是个人面兽心的反社会变态
There's nothing enviable about what Klaus does.
克劳斯的所作所为没什么值得羡慕的
He's a monster.
他是个怪物
We're all monsters, Cami.
我们都是怪物,卡米
If you're powerful like Klaus is,
强大如克劳斯
you just don't have to bother hiding it.
他根本懒得掩藏
Davina was powerful.
达维娜也很强大
She wasn't a monster.
但她不是个怪物
It just done.
仪式完成了
The power of the original sister flows through me.
先祖的力量在我体内流转
And will that be enough to make Klaus suffer?
这力量足以让克劳斯生不如死吗
I will hurt Klaus Mikaelson
克劳斯?迈克尔森对我做的
as he hurt me.
我会加倍奉还
When I am done,
等我完成
he will wish that he could die.
他会希望他可以死掉
You gonna open this place today?
你今天打算营业吗
And risk you eating the clientele?
要冒着让你吸食客人们的血的风险吗
Oh, and here I thought you were starting to like me again.
我还以为你又开始喜欢我了呢
Ah, you've deigned to break your despair
你终于屈尊打破你的绝望
long enough to pick up the phone.
接我的电话了
I figured you'd just keep calling.
我想着你反正会一直打来
I'm in the cauldron now.
我现在在女巫区
You could meet me here.
你可以来这里见我
We could start burning passersby at the stake.
我们可以在木桩那里烧些路人
Sorry. I'm gonna chase down my own lead.
抱歉,我要继续寻找我自己的线索
And where might that be,
那会在哪里呢
the bottom of a bottle of scotch?
威士忌的瓶底吗
I'm at Sophie Deveraux's place.
我在索菲?德弗罗这里
I figured I'll sit here and drink till she shows.
我打算就坐在这里一直喝到她出现
Or you could snap out of this funk
或者你可以从恐惧中摆脱出来
and come and help me end this.
然后来帮我结束这一切
Big, bad Klaus Mikaelson.
大坏蛋克劳斯?迈克尔森
Sophie.
索菲
Just the witch I was looking to brutalize.
恰好是我想要折磨的女巫
Perhaps you could expln the attacks on my men.
或许你可以解释一下对我手下的伤害
Rebekah is not answering her calls.
丽贝卡不接电话
You worried about whoever killed those daywalkers
你担心杀死这些日行者的人
still being out there?
还在外面吗
Frankly, I'm worried that she had something to do with this.
坦白说,我担心她和这一切有关
She's very displeased with Niklaus,
她对尼克劳斯非常不满
perhaps even conspiring
或许甚至会和其他人
with others.
一起密谋些什么
Thierry, is it?
蒂埃里,对吗
That's right.
是的
You know my sister is rather fond of you.
你知道我妹妹对你非常喜欢
Strange, she's not typically drawn to unremarkable men.
很奇怪,她一般不会接近普通的人
Would you care to explain your sudden magnetism?
能不能麻烦你解释一下你突然产生的魅力
I don't know what you're
我不知道你在
You can either tell me what you know
要么你告诉我你知道些什么
or I can distribute tiny pieces of you throughout the quarter.
要么我就把你撕碎洒在这片法属区里
She asked me to keep an eye out on witch stuff.
她让我留意女巫的事
I found something, and when I showed her,
我有所发现,在我带她看时
we were jumped by some guy.
我们被一个人突袭了
He desiccated her with his touch.
他碰到她就让她变得干涸
Like a coward, you left her.
你就像个懦夫,丢下了她
What was I supposed to do,
那我该怎么做呢
fight some warlock that took out an original?
和几个能把始祖榨干的巫师打一架吗
Where was this, exactly?
这事发生在哪里
The docks, warehouse 57.
码头, 57号仓库
I was just doing what she asked.
我只是按她要求去做
You cannot tell Klaus about this.
你不能把这些告诉克劳斯
I shall take that into consideration.
我会考虑的
I'm coming with you.
我和你一起去
No. Stay here. Compound is safe.
不,留在这里,营地很安全
Rebekah is in trouble. I'm going.
丽贝卡遇上麻烦了,我要去
Do not leave my sight. Understand?
不许离开我的视线,明白吗
You know, calling things off with you
你知道,终止和你的关系
wasn't lack of interest.
并不是因为我不喜欢你
I was hoping to save you from all this.
我只是希望能让你安全地远离这一切
Well, thanks, Romeo, but I'm in it.
谢了,罗密欧,但是我已经深陷其中
So when are you gonna get to the good part
你打算什么时候才会说到克劳斯还有那个
with Klaus and that papa guy?
圣父什么的事情呢
Papa Tunde said he wanted to empower the witches.
图德圣父说他想要赋予女巫权利
Mostly, he wanted money and territory.
主要的是,他想要金钱和领土
Klaus and Elijah weren't about to give him either.
克劳斯和以利亚一样都不打算满足他
He didn't like that, so he went on a rampage.
他不喜欢这样,所以他暴怒了
No one was safe...
没人是安全的
Not the humans in the faction...
在那一个小派别里的人类不安全
Not the Guerrero werewolves.
格雷罗的狼人不安全
He even went after the witches who opposed him.
他甚至去追杀那些反对他的女巫
Elijah offered a truce
以利亚提出了休战
He gave his word, in fact
他给出了承诺,事实上
but Klaus, being Klaus, he had another idea.
但克劳斯,一如既往,另有主意
You're late, Elijah.
你迟到了,以利亚
It's not like the noble brother
这不像是让我在这里等候的
to keep me waiting.
那位贵族兄弟
I'm sorry, mate.
抱歉,老兄
Elijah is the brother you meet
以利亚是在谈判还可能存在时
when negotiations are to be had.
你所见到的兄弟
I'm the one you get when negotiations are closed.
我则是谈判无效时你会见到的人
You do not scare me.
你不要吓我
You have no idea the power I possess.
你不知道我到底有多大的力量
Oh, in fact, I made it a point to learn
实际上,我特别留心学习了
all about your power.
你所有的能力
I noticed how you're almost always near
我注意到你总是会靠近
those twin sons of yours,
你的双胞胎儿子
how they bear your distinctive mark.
以及他们如何承受你的印记
Got me to thinking.
这让我深思
You channel their power, don't you,
你引用了他们的力量,不是吗
which, of course, backs the question,
当然,又回到了原来的问题
what would happen were that power
如果那力量被拿走了
to be taken away, if those sons
会发生什么,如果那些你依靠的
whose lives you depend on
孩子突然被杀死了
were suddenly struck down?
会怎么样
What of that power then?
到那时,你的能力如何呢
I will kill you for this.
我要杀了你报仇
I cannot be killed.
我是杀不死的
You, however
然而你
That's horrible.
太可怕了
Oh, to Klaus, it's just business.
对克劳斯来说,这只是交易
And don't you think there's something
难道你不觉得这事从根本上
fundamentally wrong with that?
就有问题吗
Don't you worry you'll end up
你就不担心你最终
one of his victims or, worse, just like him?
也会成为他的受害者,更甚你会变得和他一样
Poor Marcellus.
可怜的马塞勒斯
You remains always in the shadow of your father.
你始终活在你父亲的影子下
Climb out from beneath it, will you,
从那下面爬出来吧,行吗
so you can die like a man?
这样你就能像个男人一样死去
Cami, you need to run now.
卡米,你得立刻逃走
Don't look back. Just go.
不要回头,快跑
I think she should stay.
我觉得她应该留下
I prefer an audience, and I'm about
我更喜欢有个观众,我要
to put on quite the show.
上演一处精彩的节目呢
Marcel?
马塞尔
I said, get out of here.
我说了,快离开这里
You cannot defeat me.
你打不败我的
I channel the power of an original vampire.
我从吸血鬼始祖身上获得了能力
Soon, I will have all 3,
很快,我就会获得三个始祖的能力
but first, I will take you.
但首先,我要拿走你的
It's a complex spell,
这是一个复杂的咒语
oldschool stuff rooted in sacrificial magic.
传统的东西都起源于献祭的力量
Whoever did this to your guys, my guess is,
对你手下做出这一切的人,我猜
they were an offering to gain more power.
他们就是获得更多力量的祭品
More guys they kill, more power they get.
杀的越多,能力越多
I didn't expect a call from you so soon.
我没想到这么快就接到你的来电
You need to get to Rousseau's now.
你得立刻来卢梭餐吧
Some lunatic witch doctor is killing Marcel.
某个疯子巫医要杀马塞尔
Get as far away from there as you can.
尽可能远离那里
Rebekah.
丽贝卡
What's happening?
怎么了
Some kind of boundary spell.
某种边界咒语
Someone is channeling her.
有人在利用她的能力
Typically, it's a lethal process,
严格来说这是致命的过程
but, because she's an original, she cannot die.
但是因为她是始祖,所以她死不了
Instead, she's an endless source of power.
相反,她就变成了无尽的力量源泉
So what are we supposed to do?
我们要怎么做呢
You have to get her out of there.
你得把她从那里面救出来
As I recall, you're one of the few people
据我回忆,你是少数
Niklaus Mikaelson ever gave a damn about.
尼克劳斯?迈克尔森在乎的人之一
You know what he did to my family.
你知道他对我的家人做了什么
The sins of the father are paid for by the son.
父之罪由子偿还
I will take pleasure in telling Klaus how you died.
我会很乐意告诉克劳斯你是怎么死的
I remember killing you. I rather relished it.
我记得杀死了你,我可是很喜欢呢
What a joy it is to relive fond memories.
再次体验愉悦的回忆是多么令人高兴啊
You're here. Good.
你来了,很好
I can crush you before the eyes of your son,
我可以在你儿子面前弄扁你
Then I will consume you both.
然后我会榨干你们
This time, I'm stronger.
这一次,我更强大
You're not listening. We cannot enter the circle.
你没听我说吗,我们没法进入圈内
There's some kind of confinement spell or
有某种限制咒语之类的
If I can't remove her, we can't break the link.
如果我不能移动她,我们就不能打破连接
It's a convoluted spell.
这是一个回旋咒
It's like a witch's recipe.
就像是女巫的食谱
You can spoil the balance by adding a more potent ingredient,
你可以加入更强烈的材料破坏平衡
a mystical binding agentI don't know
或是加入神秘的粘合剂,我也说不清
Volcanic ash, rock salt,
火山灰,岩盐
anything up to and including eye of newt.
任何够多的东西,还包括蝾螈的眼睛
What about the blood of a witch?
女巫的血呢
Do you have the blood of a witch?
你有女巫的血吗
I need a favor.
我需要你帮个忙
The baby.
孩子
She's a quarter witch.
她有四分之一的女巫血
Is he dead?
他死了吗
Get out of here.
离开这里
Is Marcel dead? Did that guy kill him?
马塞尔死了吗,那个家伙杀了他吗
He didn't finish him off. Marcel needs blood to heal.
他还没能杀死他呢,马塞尔需要血液来治愈
Go. Find me someone off the street.
去,给我从街上拉个人来
I'll do it.
我来吧
No.
不行
Not you.
你不行
I don't want you involved in this.
我不想你被牵扯到这一切里
You don't control me anymore, remember?
你再也不能控制我了,记得吗
It's ok, Marcel.
没事的,马塞尔
It's ok. It's ok, Marcel.
没事的,没事的,马塞尔
I should rip out your coward heart.
我应该把你懦怯的心脏挖出来
What, Rebekah?
什么,丽贝卡
We made a deal to take out your brother,
我们说好要除掉你的哥哥
but at the end of the day, it's every man for himself.
但到了最后,每个人都要考虑自己
I am so sick of selfserving narcissists.
我受够了这种自私的自恋狂
Are men simply incapable of committing to an alliance?
难道一个人就不能忠于联盟吗
I asked you to cease these petty moves against our family,
我让你停止这些小气针对我们家族的举动
and yet you conspire with this fool.
然而你还是个这个傻瓜一起密谋策划
Is this what its come to,
这就是你的目的吗
making moves against your own blood?
对付你的亲生哥哥
Don't you try and shame me.
你不要羞辱我
Nik grows more powerful by the day,
尼克日渐强大
and you do nothing but encourage him.
你什么都不做却还要鼓励他
I offer him my counsel because it's clear to me
我给他提出了建议,因为对我来说
that he means to make the city our home.
显然他想要把这个城市改成我们的家园
Now, perhaps leading these...derelicts
也许,领导着这些废物
will curb some of these impulses,
能够控制住这些冲动
grant him some degree of happiness.
能给与他某种程度的幸福
You always talk of Nik's happiness.
你总是说着尼克的幸福
Over 1,000 years, he has robbed me
一千多年了,他剥夺了
of any chance at my own.
做我自己的机会
What about me, Elijah?
我呢,以利亚
Am I not a concern for you?
对你来说,我你要关注我吗
We all make sacrifices in the name
以这个家族的名义
of this family, Rebekah, but know this.
我们都有所牺牲,但是你要知道
I will never stand against you or Niklaus.
我绝对不会反对你或是尼克劳斯
What about Hayley?
那海莉呢
Nothing I conspire to do, none of my treachery
我的策划,我的叛变,什么都不能
will harm this family as much as your feelings for her.
伤害到这个家族,就像你对她的感情
You're a hypocrite, Elijah.
你就是个伪君子,以利亚
You would choose love over family
你会选择爱我们的家族
and then condemn me for doing the same.
然后谴责我做了同样的事情
Fancy meeting you here.
很高兴在这里见到你
That symbol is already up and down the cauldron,
那个符号已经在女巫区遍布
more of them popping up everywhere.
到处都出现了这些符号
I suppose papa Tunde is marking his territory.
我猜图德圣父在圈划领土了
I'm told you saw him, as well.
我听说你也看到他了
Yeah.
是的
Brought up a lot of memories.
勾起了许多回忆
Memories that are best left buried.
最好被埋葬的回忆
Those are rosemaries.
这些是迷迭香
Do you like Rosemary?
你喜欢迷迭香吗
You're sauced.
你很有趣
Celebrating Klaus' defeat of the mad papa Tunde?
庆祝克劳斯打败了疯狂的图德圣父
Not celebrating, drowning sorrows.
不是庆祝,是淹没悲伤
I'm the one who brought Tunde to town.
是我把图德带到小镇的
What?
什么
I made some inquiries while I was abroad,
我在海外时四处打听了一下
wanted the most dangerous witch anyone could find.
想要找到能找到的最危险的巫师
Why on earth would you do that?
你为什么要那么做
For you.
为了你
I figured if someone as bad as Tunde comes in,
我想如果有像图德这样的人来
maybe Klaus gets chased off.
也许克劳斯就会被赶走
Very least, he's occupied enough that he can't stop me
起码,他就会无暇抽身来阻止我
from trying to get you back.
再次得到你
You mean to tell me that you would tear down
你是想告诉我我要摧毁一切
everything my family built,
我的家族所建立的东西
everything you helped us build,
一切你帮助我们建立的东西
risk your own life
以自己的性命冒险
on the off chance that I would show you
怀着微小的我会显露出的
the slightest bit of affection?
对你的情感的希望
I would.
我会这么做的
I did.
我也这么做了
I'd do it again.
我会再做一次
Klaus has killed a thousand Tundes.
克劳斯已经杀死了一千个图德这样的人了
All his life, there's only ever been
他这一生,他只真正
one man he has truly feared
害怕过一个人
My father Mikael.
我的父亲迈克尔
The vampire who hunts vampires.
追杀吸血鬼的吸血鬼
If he came here,
如果他来到这里
Klaus would flee and never turn back.
克劳斯一定会逃走,并永远不再回来
All we need is a witch who can help us find him.
我们只需要一个能够帮我们找到他的女巫
Not long ago, you all united against me.
不久前,你们联合起来对付我
You failed.
你们失败了
Since then,
从那时起
in my benevolence, I have wiped the slate clean,
因为我的仁慈,过去的恩怨寄一笔勾销了
Yet it seems clear you think that I am the one
然而似乎你们觉得,我才是那个
who needs to earn your respect, your loyalty.
需要赢得你们的尊重和忠诚的人
You're mistaken.
你们想错了
It is you who must prove yourselves to me.
是你们需要向我证明自己
Our community is under attack.
我们的地盘在遭受攻击
I require soldiers.
我需要士兵
I need warriors, not cowards.
我需要勇士而非懦夫
Each of you has a decision to make.
你们好好做决定吧
You either fight alongside me
要么和我并肩作战
or you leave...Now.
要么,现在就离开
We don't owe you anything.
我们什么都不欠你
If staying in the quarter means living under your rule,
如果留在法属区意味着要生活在你的掌控之下
I'd just as soon get the hell out.
我会尽快离开这里的
I got to admit,
我得承认
I thought you'd lose a lot more guys than that.
我以为你会损失更多人呢
Well, good riddance to them, I say.
我要说,他们终于解脱了
We've no room for slackers of cowards in our kingdom.
我们王国没那么多空间给懦夫
Now that you've regained your composure,
既然你恢复了冷静
let's move on to the next item of business, shall we,
我们就继续下一项吧,好吗
with a little help from our dear friend Sophie.
在我们亲爱的朋友索菲的小小帮助下
I got no reason to help you,
我没理由帮你们
and I sure as hell don't have a reason to help him.
我也绝对没有理由帮他
Now, now, don't be difficult, luv.
别这么难搞嘛,宝贝
You'll only live as long as you're of use to me,
你对我有用处才能继续活着
and right now, your best use is to explain
而现在,你最大的用处就是解释
why a witch I killed 100 years ago
为什么一个一百多年前被我杀死的巫师
has come back for revenge.
又回来复仇了
Come on.
拜托
Resurrected witches with vast power?
拥有无限力量的复活的巫师
It's the harvest.
收获祭
4 girls were meant to die and be reborn.
四个女孩本应死去再复生
I don't know how,
我不知道为什么
but someone jacked that power,
但有人劫走了那力量
and they used it to bring back 4 witches,
然后利用它复活了四个巫师
just not the right ones.
只是不是该复活的人
So there's still a chance.
所以还有机会
If we can get that power back, we can save Davina.
如果我们能够夺回力量,就能救达维娜
Let's concentrate on the immediate problem, shall we?
我们先把注意力集中在现有的问题上
Papa Tunde wants revenge.
图德圣父想要复仇
He'll continue to attack us,
他还会攻击我们
channeling power from the vampires he sacrifices.
利用他献祭的吸血鬼的力量
He kills, he grows more dangerous.
他杀的越多,就会变得越危险
So how do I end him?
我要怎么阻止他
He needs sacrifices to gain power.
他需要献祭来获得能量
You keep him from killing any more nightwalkers,
不让他杀死更多的夜行吸血鬼
that's a start.
就是个好的开始
Unless...He finds the one place
除非,他已经找到了一个
with a load of vampires ready to be sacrificed.
满是吸血鬼的地方,随时可以被献祭
Is it done?
好了吗
This blade now contains all the power
这把刀片现在饱含着我从吸血鬼身上
I harvested from the vampires.
收获的力量
It will do things worse than death,
它能做到的,是比死亡更可怕的事情
even to an original.
即使是对始祖下手
And are you ready for the final offering?
你准备好最终的献祭了吗
In the name of the witches of the french quarter,
以法属区女巫之名
it is my honor.
这是我的荣幸
Thank you, papa Tunde.
谢谢你,图德圣父

重点单词   查看全部解释    
condemn [kən'dem]

想一想再看

vt. 谴责,判刑
vt. 宣告(建筑)

联想记忆
defend [di'fend]

想一想再看

v. 防护,辩护,防守

 
smoothly [smu:ðli]

想一想再看

adv. 平滑地,流畅地

 
consume [kən'sju:m]

想一想再看

v. 消耗,花费,挥霍

联想记忆
territory ['teritəri]

想一想再看

n. 领土,版图,领域,范围

联想记忆
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
cease [si:s]

想一想再看

v. 停止,终止
n. 停止

 
troubled ['trʌbld]

想一想再看

adj. 动乱的,不安的;混乱的;困惑的

联想记忆
unremarkable ['ʌnri'mɑ:kəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 平凡的,不出色的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。