I'll be home around 4:00.
我大概4点回来
I need help carving these pumpkins.
你得帮我雕刻这些南瓜
Who is that?
那是谁
It's Marie Antoinette.
玛丽·安托瓦内特(玛丽·安托瓦内特,法王路易十六的王后)
I'm doing a famous French figures theme this year.
今年派对的主题是"法国历史名人"
I'm hitting the gym.
我去健身房了
Well, make sure you wear a condom.
别忘了戴安全套
And pick me up some Gala apples.
顺便给我带些嘎拉果
I thought these Golden Delicious would look dramatic
我还以为这金冠苹果在苹果篮里
in the bobbing bucket; they just look dull and depressing.
能吸引眼球,事实上却毫无生气
There's no contrast.
没有色彩对比
Why would I wear a condom at the gym?
我在健身房干嘛要戴套子
Maybe because you're screwing that twink trainer of yours.
不然你怎么去操那个小白受教练
And I need gourds.
还有,买几个葫芦
I'm going to hang them on the tree out front,
我打算把它们挂在门外的大树上
spraypaint them,
表层喷漆
and they're going to be these
好把他们装扮成
clever little organic ghosts.
精巧的果蔬小幽灵
You know what? I am.
你还别说,我确实是
You are what?
确实什么
Screwing my trainer.
操了我的教练
You know what else? He's a power bottom.
更不用提,那电臀摇得可欢了
He loves it.
他爱死被我操了
First of all, please remember our agreement:
首先,请记住我们的协议
don't ask, don't tell.
一不过问,两不相知(同时也是美军同性恋政策)
Secondly, is this crass admission supposed to...
第二,你是想拿这俗不可耐的供认不讳
hurt me?
伤害我吗
At this point with you,
此时此刻
I'm bulletproof.
我已经坚不可摧了
And I need some dry ice.
还有,买些干冰
Have you picked out a costume yet?
装扮戏服选好了吗
Why are you doing this? Because there's gonna be
你为什么要这样,因为三天后
a party here in three days.
就要举行派对了
This is all bullshit, this is all bullshit!
这他妈的全是狗屎,全他妈是狗屎
Everything we've become is bullshit!
一切变得真他妈操蛋
I don't give a shit about carving pumpkins.
我他妈一点都不想刻南瓜
I want love,
我想要爱
I want passion, I want a relationship with a man,
我想要激情,我想与一个男人共度一生
not Martha Stewart!
而不是要玛莎·斯图尔特(玛莎·斯图尔特,美国家政女皇)
Then leave!
那就滚
Oh, I forgot, you can't.
我忘了,你不能滚
Because all of your money and mine
因为你和我的钱
is in this house that we agreed
全都套在这栋我们以为
to flip and make a mint on,
可以转手赚大钱的房子上了
and now we can't because the economy is in the shitter.
但现在经济低迷,发财梦破灭了
Do you think I like carving 20 pumpkins
你真以为我想雕刻20个南瓜
and getting squash guts under my nails?
让自己的指甲里满是南瓜屑吗
I am trying here!
我他妈在努力呢
I'm trying to make this place warm
我努力使这儿变得温暖亲切
and inviting and spectacular
魅力四射,壮丽无边
and have this Halloween party shot by Elle Friggin' Decor
我还请爱丽家居来这次万圣节派对拍摄取材
so someone will see it and swoop in
好吸引别人买下这破房子
and take this place off our hands, and then I can feel free
我好放开手脚,全心全意去爱
to fall in love with a 25year old who has great biceps.
这个强肱美臂的25岁型男
So get off my back, carve a goddamn pumpkin,
所以少跟我啰嗦,刻那该死的南瓜
go get a goddamn outfit and man up.
穿好该死的戏服,拿出点男人气概来
I can't believe this is who we've become.
难以置信,我们竟沦落到这般地步
Halloqueens arguing over pumpkins.
万圣皇后为几个南瓜争执不休
We wanted to have a baby.
我们本想要孩子
We were going to have this...
我们的生活,本该是那样...
great life.
和谐美满
Red is wrong.
红色不合适
It has to be green.
一定要绿色才行
Funny.
有点意思
It's good, actually.
其实挺不错
It's very... scary, sexy.
恐怖而性感
Come help me with these bats.
过来帮我弄这些蝙蝠
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry for everything
抱歉我这么对你
my attitude, my low sex drive.
态度冷漠,性事冷淡
It's probably low testosterone om from stress.
估计是因为压力太大,导致睾酮素太低
I'm seeing a doctor next week.
我下周就去看医生
Did you get the apples?
你买苹果了吗
This is unacceptable, Marcy.
这真的太说不过去,玛西
One person has seen the house in two weeks.
两周内就一个人来看过房子
And she didn't even stay for the whole tour
而她还没等参观完
because she was so spooked out by it.
就被这诡异的房子吓跑了
You need to do something.
你得想想办法
Don't put the blame on Mame here, Mr. Harmon.
这可不能怪梅姆,哈蒙先生
This house has an image problem, it's as simple as that.
这房子形象不好,没别的问题
Fix that problem and this property will sell very fast.
形象好了,房子也就不销自售了
What are we supposed to do?
那我们该做些什么
I think we need a fluffer here.
我觉得该请一位装销师
A what?
一位什么
Fluffers.
装销师
People we can hire
象征性给点钱
to come in at a nominal fee
他们就能巧施妙计
and give a dash of style and elan to this place.
把这地方装饰得时尚靓丽,焕然一新
We have style.
我们够时尚了
Everybody thinks they have style,
是人都觉得自己时尚
and everybody thinks they're funny.
也都觉得自己风趣幽默
Most people aren't.
大多不然
That's why in my business we have fluffers.
我公司聘请装销师,所为即此
They come in, they rent some accessories,
请他们到家里来,租点饰件
karate chop a few throw pillows,
使出抱枕必杀技
make this home look like a magazine spread.
把这地方装饰成杂志样板房
It's Halloween.
快到万圣节了
Imagine the mileage you would get
不妨设想一下,只要在门廊
if you could decorate your front porch
装饰几个精致活泼的南瓜
with divine cheery pumpkins.
这宅子便会大受欢迎
Lots of happy trickortreaters
欢快的捣蛋鬼来得多
means parents who talk to their friends,
父母也就来得多,父母和好友谈得多
means more lookyloos, means better PR.
来看房的人也就多,影响也更广
I heard you were egged last night, Mr. Harmon.
我听说昨晚你家被扔鸡蛋了,哈蒙先生
Hey! You punk!
你们这群小混混
Happy Halloween, asshole!
万圣节快乐,混蛋
Get out of here! Huh?
滚出去
Little shit!
小畜生
Why did you tell her that?
你告诉她那事干吗
You know, on this one topic, I agree with her.
单就这个问题,我和她的想法一致
We have an image problem.
这房子形象不好
We are on the Murder House tour, for God's sakes.
我们家是"凶宅之旅"的景点啊,我的老天
Marcy, do you know any of these fluffers?
玛西,你有认识的装销师吗
Can you get one for us immediately?
能马上给我们找一个吗
Yes, a wonderful English lady,
有,一位很棒的英国女士
a real pro,
她是这方面的专家
but she's more expensive than the young gay fellow I know.
但是价格比那对同志高很多
Let's go with the gay fellow.
那就选那对同志吧
Gay fellow. I'll call the fluffer.
就是他们了,我这就去联系
Halloween comes from the Celtic holiday of Samhain.
万圣节源自凯尔特人的萨温节
It commemorated the end of the harvest festival.
是为了庆祝秋收的结束
They celebrated it to ward off their fears.
人们以此来打消心中的恐惧
The Celtic dudes believed that
凯尔特人信奉
on October 31,
在10月31日这天
the boundary separating the realms of the living and dead disappeared
阴阳两界的界限会消失
and the dead could walk amongst the living.
鬼魂们可以在人间任意游走
That's why people dress up, to scare away the ghosts.
所以人们要穿着奇装异服,把鬼魂吓跑
No way I ever want to be a ghost.
我才不要变成鬼魂
It's so sad.
太悲哀了
What are you going to dress up as this year, Addy?
今年你准备穿成什么样,小阿
Are you blushing?
你脸红了吗
Look at you.
看看你
You know what?
你知道吗
I think that's a hell of a costume.
那样装扮绝对出众无比
I tell you you could eat all my chocolate chips?
我允许你们把巧克力豆都吃光了吗
I was gonna make cookies out of those later,
我一会儿还准备用它做饼干呢
but now someone's gonna have to run down to the Korean to get some more.
但现在得有人去再棒子商店买点儿回来了
I'll go.
我去吧
Get me a carton of Pall Malls.
顺便给我买包波迈烟
I'll use the change to fill up my bike, cool?
剩下的钱我拿来给自行车打气,可以吧
Bye.
拜拜
What do you think you're doing?
你以为自己在做什么
You know how to read.
你识字的
You just like mooning over him.
你只是喜欢和他撩拨情丝
You remember what happened to the last one?
忘了上一次你这么干是什么下场了吗
It wasn't like that.
不是那样的
He was just reading.
他只是在读书
Oh, one minute he's reading,
前一分钟他是在读书
the next minute his hand is down your pants.
下一分钟他的手就伸进你的裤子了
He smells better than the last one.
他闻起来比上一个好多了
What did you say?
你说什么
Now, you listen to me, good little girl.
你给我听好了,小丫头
I have given every inch of my life to you for the last 30 some years.
这30多年来,我为你倾尽一切
I would kill or die for you.
我会为了你杀人越货,赴汤蹈火
But I will not share the affections of the men
但是我不会和其他女人分享
I bring into this house with any woman.
我带进这屋子的男人的爱
You understand?
明白了吗
What's this?
这是什么玩意儿
Halloween.
万圣节
What did you tell him you wanted to go dressed up as?
你告诉他你准备扮成什么
You and your boyfriend keeping secrets now?
你和你"男朋友"开始有小秘密了吗
I want to go as her.
我想装扮成她那样
As a pretty girl.
打扮成漂亮姑娘
You can go as Snoopy again.
你可以再扮成史努比
The costume will still fit
把那些巧克力拉出来
if you lay off those chocolate chips.
戏服就还是合身的
Not Snoopy again.
我不要再扮史努比
You'll go as Snoopy or not at all.
要么史努比,要么就别玩了
And when Travis comes back,
等崔维斯回来之后
send him upstairs.
让他上楼
And no more of this.
别再装傻充愣了
The dead can walk freely on Halloween.
鬼魂在万圣节可以到处乱走
We've always known that.
我们不是一直都知道吗
Trick or treat!
不给糖就捣蛋
What are you doing here?
你来这干吗
Um, trick or treat?
"不给糖就捣蛋"
It's Halloweek.
这是万圣周
I do the full seven days.
我7天都这么玩
It's the only time I can really be myself.
这是我唯一能做自己的时候
So, uh, just pop the thousand dollars in the pumpkin here
把一千块丢到南瓜里就行了
and nobody will be the wiser.
神不知鬼不觉
Get off my property now.
滚出我家
Or what?
不滚又如何
You'll call the cops?
你会报警吗
You know what? I just might.
说不定,我还就报了
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
No? Well, that gazebo in the backyard
没做吗,后院的凉亭
sure went up pretty darn quick.
建得还真他妈快
I have to wonder if you got all the proper permits.
我很想知道应有的建造许可申请了吗
Maybe somebody should place a call to the city's inspector
或许应该有人给房屋检查员打个电话
and have him come down here and check it out.
来这里检查下许可
What's under that gazebo is what you did.
凉亭下面埋藏的是你的罪行
But what's inside what's under that gazebo
但凉亭下那东西肚子里的玩意
is what you did.
可是你的杰作
That is not my baby in there.
那可不是我的孩子
Vivien finds that out, your family is over.
维维安若是发现了,这个家就全完了
Now... give me my treat.
现在 "糖果"拿来
You don't want the trick.
你绝对不希望我捣蛋
I'm done talking.
话说完了
I have a patient.
病人在等着我
And I have patience.
我有耐心
But there is a limit.
但耐心有限
I've agreed to this meeting
我答应见你
because we need to clarify a few things.
是因为有些事情需要澄清
Firstly, the psychiatrist that I recommended to you,
首先,我推荐给你的那个心理医生
Dr. Goldman, said you never showed up
戈德曼告诉我你没有参与
for the first appointment and you never called to cancel.
首次治疗,也从没打电话取消
I don't want to see anyone but you.
除你之外我不想见任何人
We've discussed why that won't work.
我们之前谈过,我为何不能再治疗你
Which brings me to my next question.
这也引向我的第二个问题
We're very grateful to you, Tate,
泰特,我们很感谢你
for how you helped my family.
给予我们家庭的帮助
But you need to explain here and now
但此时此地你得解释清楚
what you were doing in this house
那些人闯入我家时
at the time of the breakin.
你在我家做什么
The truth is
其实我只是
I was just, like, hanging around outside,
在外面四处闲逛
and I was, I was throwing pebbles at her window.
我...我向她窗户上丢小石头
But she blew me off.
但她没理我
And then I noticed that the door was unlocked,
然后我注意到门没有锁
so I... went inside.
所以我就进来了
It's not cool, I know.
我知道这不对
I understand.
我能理解
But this is why I can't treat you.
这就是我不能治疗你的原因
It's inappropriate for everyone concerned.
对于牵涉的每个人来说都不合适
I really need your help.
我真的需要你帮忙
I don't want to be like this.
我不想这样子
I want to be a good person.
我想做个好人
And I know that you can help me.
我知道你能帮上我
You're the one, okay?
只有你能帮我
You're the only one that I can trust.
我只信得过你
I cannot see you in this house.
我不想在这房子里看到你
Look, I have an opening.
这样吧,我退一步
I'll meet you someplace for coffee,
我会找个地方和你喝咖啡
but you have to promise me...
不过你,要答应我...
I promise you. Promise.
我答应,答应你
No more weird shit, okay?
不再乱来了,好吗
This is your control panel.
这是控制面板
It operates one of the 15 window and door sensors.
它控制着十五扇窗户和门传感器中的一个
You're also gonna get this infrared motion detector.
还有这个,红外动作探测器
It goes in your foyer.
就在大厅
This is your panic button.
这是呼救按钮
Okay, I'm gonna hide one of these in your nightstand,
我把它藏在你的床头柜里
probably put one in the kitchen somewhere.
在厨房也放一个
Now, if something goes bump in the night,
夜里遇到什么异常
you hit this button, and I'm on my way, all right?
按下按钮,我就会赶过来,好吗
Now given what you've gone through lately,
鉴于你近期的遭遇
I'm expecting some false alarms, so don't be shy.
偶尔误报也没关系,照按不误
All right, if you say so.
既然你都说了,我就不客气了
Oh, I do.
没问题
Questions?
还有问题吗
I'm sure I have a hundred questions, but
现在肯定是满腹狐疑
I can't think of anything right now.
不过此刻脑袋里一团浆糊
I mean, the system in this house is so...
这房子的线路系统...
Ah, yeah, it's from the Reagan era.
是的,这个是里根时期的产物
You know if your power goes out or someone cuts
如果电力中断或者有人切断电话线
your phone line, something like that...
再或者其他类似的事情
Yeah, we would be in so much trouble.
是啊,那麻烦就大了
Yeah, exactly. Right.
嗯,的确是
Did Marcy bring these pumpkins?
这些南瓜是玛西拿来的吗
Yes.
是的
Oh, that's nice.
真不错
Thank you. I enjoy crafts.
谢谢,我很喜欢做手工
Mrs. Harmon, a question.
哈蒙夫人,我有个问题
May I have Halloween off?
万圣节我能休个假吗
I'd like to visit with my mother.
我想去看看我母亲
Of course.
当然可以
Done.
完工
I'll put that one outside.
我把这个放在外面
Ugh! The roses have whitefly.
真恶心,这些玫瑰上有粉虱
Jesus, what an eyesore.
天呐,真是碍眼
Love the house, so much potential.
好喜欢这房子,各种惊喜
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you Marcy's fluffers?
你们是玛西请来的装销师吗
I'm Chad Warwick.
我叫查德·沃里克
This is my ball and chain, Patrick.
这是我爱人,帕特里克
Welcome.
欢迎
This is actually kind of fun. I never got to do this when I was a kid.
挺有趣,我小时候都没刻过南瓜玩
Why not?
为什么没玩过
So this is what you guys do for a living.
那么,你俩靠这个吃饭
That is amazing to me.
真让我大吃一惊
And wonderful, you know.
不过棒极了
I think style is so important.
时尚也是很重要的
It's everything.
重中之重
It's so great that I get
能帮你们筹备
to help you guys have the best Halloween ever.
一个难忘的万圣节真令我激动
I love Halloween. So does Patrick
我爱万圣节,帕特里克也是
because the bars are just awash in twinks
每到那天酒吧附近就会充斥着
with six packs in revealing outfits.
各色坦胸露乳的猛男
Isn't that right, Pat?
是吧,帕特
The Abby, The O Bar, Rage.
艾比吧,O吧,还有狂怒酒吧
That's where he was last year
去年万圣节他就丢下我
instead of helping me with the trickortreaters.
一人应付小屁孩,自己去酒吧鬼混了
Have another drink, dear.
再来一杯,亲爱的
Crafting brings out his inner George and Martha.
手工活儿让他童心未泯
So, in addition to Halloween night
除了安排万圣节之夜
and making everything look inviting, which I get,
把一切妆点得很热情好客之外
do you guys have any other suggestions for
你们还有什么别的建议
what we might do to the house to make it sell faster?
能让我们的房子尽快卖出去吗
Actually, yes.
事实上,有
That gazebo's got to go.
凉亭得拆掉
The lattice is wrong.
方格花纹太不搭调
I agree. Oh, no, we just put it in.
我同意,不行,那是我们才建好的
Did you put that gazebo in yourself, Ben?
那凉亭是你亲手建的吗,本
Yes.
是的
Well, let's get through tomorrow night,
那明晚之前先保留
and then we can tear it down,
然后再拆掉它
and put in an organic cutting garden.
修一个有机艺术花园吧
Ow! Shit!
见鬼
Oh, my God!
天呐
Let me see. I think I'm gonna need stitches.
让我看看,看来得缝针了
No. No, it's okay. I can fix this up.
没事儿,我能把它处理好
Pat's an EMT.
帕特是个急救师
Oh, I thought you were a fluffer.
我还以为你是个装销师呢(Fluffer亦有A片男优助理之意,利用口活帮男优保持状态)
You're hilarious, Vivien.
维维安,你真幽默
And I love the hair color.
我很喜欢你的发色
I can barely see any root.
看不出来染过啊
It's my natural color.
天生就这颜色
Where's your firstaid kit?
你们家的急救箱在哪儿
Upstairs.
楼上
Look at that. It's a work of art.
瞧瞧,缝得真好
Thanks.
谢谢
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Come on, Ben,
得了吧,本
we're the same. I can tell.
我们是一类人,我看得出来
You play the role of the dutiful househusband,
表面是老实本分的丈夫
but you like having that cock sucked often and well.
内心渴望有人帮你吹箫
I can do that.
让我来吧
Four minutes. No one will know.
4分钟搞定,没人会知晓
I'm not gay.
我不是同性恋
Neither was I until I got head from a guy.
在一个男人给我吹了一把之前,我也不是
No.
不
No.
不行
Sorry. It's just... been a long time for me.
抱歉,我只是,太久没尝鲜了
Don't...
别...
tell Chad, okay?
告诉查德,好吗
We're not doing well.
我俩正闹别扭
Your husband seems very...
你丈夫看起来很...
Handsome?
很帅吗
Nervous.
很紧张
I don't know. It's just a feeling I get.
我也说不清,只是有种感觉
Darkness.
很阴暗
Seems like you and Pat are having problems.
你和帕特好像正在闹矛盾
Yeah. He can't keep his dick in his pants.
是啊,他总是管不住自己的老二
You caught him cheating?
你抓到过他出轨吗
Yes. I'm a sneak and a snoop.
有,我"擅长鬼祟窥探"
How?
怎么发现的
It's easy.
很简单
Cell phone records.
通话记录
You can delete a text, but you can't erase the bill.
短信可以删除,但账单没法篡改
Vivien, that bat is terrible. Let me finish it.
维维安,那蝙蝠真丑,交给我吧
Trick or treat,
不给糖就捣蛋
smell my feet, give me something good to eat.
闻我脚丫,喂我嘴巴
Addy!
小阿
I want to be a pretty girl for Halloween.
我想在万圣节打扮成漂亮姑娘
You want what?
你想什么
Make me a pretty girl like you, Violet.
把我打扮得跟你一样漂亮,瓦奥莱特
I'm actually not very good at this.
其实我不太会化妆
I don't care.
没关系
I'll like it.
我会喜欢的
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
How old are you, Addy?
小阿,你几岁了
A lady never reveals her age.
淑女从不透露真实年龄
Is Tate your boyfriend?
泰特是你男朋友吗
Wait . You know Tate?
慢着,你认识泰特啊
I talk to him when he comes here for his head shrinking.
他来看病时,我跟他聊过
He likes you, I can tell.
他喜欢你,我看得出来
He thinks you're a pretty girl.
他觉得你是个漂亮姑娘
Are you a virgin?
你是处女吗
Yes.
是啊
Aren't you?
你不是吗
Hell no.
当然不是
You can't keep breaking into our house, Addy.
小阿,你不能总是闯进我家
But I like it here.
但我喜欢这儿
My friends are here.
我的朋友们都在这儿
Violet, I'm beautiful!
瓦奥莱特,我真漂亮
Goddamn it, come here!
该死的, 给我过来
Now, who did that to your face?! Violet!
是谁把你的脸化成这样,瓦奥莱特
Violet, that girl's got another cupcake coming.
瓦奥莱特,看我再喂她一个毒蛋糕
Now wash that smut off your face!
快去给我把脸洗干净
No! I wanna be a pretty girl!
不去,我想装扮成漂亮姑娘
Well, you're not a pretty girl
可你不是漂亮姑娘
and you know it!
你又不是不知道
But I wanna be!
可我想做
"Oh, put her in a home," they said.
大家都说, "让她待在家里"
Even Daddy. But no, I couldn't do that.
就连你爸也是,但我不能这么做
I don't want to be Snoopy!
我不想扮成史努比
I want to be a pretty girl!
我想打扮成漂亮姑娘
Do you know what they think when we walk down the street?!
当我们走在街上,你知道人们在想什么吗
"There but for the grace of God go I."
"要不是上天仁慈,我也会那样"
You make them feel lucky.
你让他们暗自庆幸
And they think I'm a hero.
他们视我为英雄
As though I've had some choice!
好像遭罪是我自愿似的
No, wait!
别跑,等等
Tate?
泰特
You said you wanted to meet at midnight.
你不是说想在午夜和我见面
Come out, come out wherever you are.
别躲了,快出来,快出来
You asshole!
你这混蛋
I scared you.
吓到你了
No, you didn't.
不,你没有
Where'd you get this thing?
你从哪里找到这玩意的
My dad threw it out.
我爸把它扔了
Finders keepers.
谁捡到就归谁
Really? I didn't scare you?
真的吗,我没有吓到你
I said no.
我说过,没吓到
I bet I can.
我肯定能吓住你
You have to put your fingers on the other side.
你该把手指放在另一边
I don't believe in that shit.
我才不信那套胡话
Charles is gonna answer all your questions.
查尔斯会解答你的一切疑问
He used to live here.
他以前也住这里
Is Charles going to tell me what happened to
查尔斯会告诉我那些
those assholes that tried to kill us?
想杀我们的混蛋发生了什么吗
What'd you do to them?
你把他们怎么了
I told you I didn't do anything.
我告诉你了我什么都没做
I had some help.
有人帮了我的忙
What's in this basement? I want the truth.
这地下室里有什么,我想听实话
What I'm about to tell you might scare you...
下面我要告诉你的事,可能会让你害怕...
to death.
至死
I can take it.
我受得住
Dr. Charles Montgomery built this house.
查尔斯·蒙哥马利医生建了这栋房子
And here in this basement is where he worked.
他就在地下室这里工作
Charles was a doctor to the stars,
查尔斯是当时享誉盛名的医生
but he was also drug addict, and his wife Nora wasn't gonna
但他却染上了毒瘾,而妻子诺拉
let that get in the way of her lifestyle.
不想因此过得穷困潦倒
So she set up a little secret side business;
所以她私底下搞起了副业
he would take care of girls who didn't want
他为那些不想陷入
to be in trouble anymore.
怀孕麻烦的女孩们动手术
This went on and on until one day,
日复一日,直到有一天
one girl couldn't keep the secret to herself,
一个女孩把秘密说漏了嘴
and she told her boyfriend what happened.
告诉了她男友所发生的事
Montgomery residence. Whoever this is it's past 10:00.
这里是蒙哥马利家,现在都过10点了
You shouldn't be calling at this hour.
不论是谁,你都不该现在打来
An eye for an eye.
以眼还眼
Who is this?
你是谁
A tooth for a tooth.
以牙还牙
I won't tolerate this nonsense any longer unless...
我不会再听你胡扯了,除非...
Charles, I've just had the most peculiar conversation.
查尔斯,我刚接到个非常奇怪的电话
Charles...?
查尔斯
Oh, my God...
天呐
Charles!
查尔斯
The boyfriend wanted revenge,
那个男友想要报复
so he kidnapped Charles' and Nora's baby.
所以他绑架了查尔斯和诺拉的孩子
Terrified, the doctor and his wife
医生和他的妻子心惊胆战地
waited for the ransom demands.
等着绑匪的赎金要求
This is your fault, Charles.
都是你的错,查尔斯
What is the meaning of this?
到底有何贵干
Charles? What is it, Charles?
查尔斯,那是什么,查尔斯
Madame, there's no need for you to see this.
您没必要看这东西,夫人
Driven insane by grief, the doctor used all his experience
医生悲痛成狂,他利用自己的经验
and surgical skills to try and cheat death.
和外科技术想让儿子起死回生
I want to bury our son in this.
我想用这个裹着儿子下葬
Charles?
查尔斯
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What have you done to our baby?!
你对我们的孩子做了什么
But what he created was ungodly, and monstrous.
但他造出的是个邪恶畸形的怪物
And even after their tragic end,
甚至在他们悲剧地死后
that "Thing" remained, down here, to this day.
那"东西"至今还在,就在这里
Oh my God...
我的天呐
You are so full of shit.
你真是满嘴胡话
I don't believe a word that has come out of your mouth.
从你嘴里蹦出来的每个字我都不相信
Forget it. Forget I ever asked.
算了,当我从没问过
And I'm tired that we keep hanging out
总是待在这个又黑又潮的地方玩
in this dark, dank place.
我受够了
Why can't we go somewhere, like on a real date?
为何不能去别的地方,来个真正的约会
All right.
好的
Tomorrow night.
明天晚上
We'll go out.
我们出去约会
Your father agreed to see me again,
你爸同意再次治疗我了
but I'm not supposed to be here.
但我不该出现在这里
Come on, I'll be your lookout.
没事,我替你把风
There's so many different flavors, it's freaky.
竟然有这么多种口味,真诡异
I don't know half of them.
有一半没见过
What did we say?
我们怎么约定的
No eating until we inspect 'em at home!
回家检查前不许吃
She reminds you of Violet, doesn't she?
她让你想到瓦奥莱特了,对不对
Violet?
瓦奥莱特
Oh, I'm so scared! You look amazing.
我害怕极了,你看上去真棒
She had to be scary. My fierce little girl.
她非要吓住别人,我刚烈的小丫头
Just like her mom.
和她妈妈一样
Smart and beautiful...
聪慧美丽
no need to be like anyone else.
无需模仿他人
The thing is, I was a... I was a troubled kid, too.
其实,我以前也是个问题少年
I was kinda like you, Tate.
和你有点像,泰特
I didn't hold out too much hope for myself.
我对自己没有抱太多希望
Not many other people did, either.
其他人也不看好我
It was a total shock to everyone, including myself,
当我成为一名医生时,包括我在内
when I became a doctor.
所有人都震惊了
But somehow I was given this...
但无论如何,上天赋予我
amazing gift of family.
这个家庭作为完美的礼物
It's gonna be okay, Dr. Harmon...
一切都会好起来的,哈蒙医生
I'm sorry. Oh, God.
抱歉,老天呐
I'm sorry, Tate.
抱歉,泰特
Addy? Addy?
小阿,小阿
Well, where's your costume?
怎么不穿你的戏服了
I'm not trickortreating this year.
今年我不玩"不给糖就捣乱"了
I'm too old.
我年纪太大了
It's Halloween!
今天是万圣节啊
Everyone gets a chance to be someone else,
每个人都有机会扮成别人
let their hair down for a while.
精心打扮一番
I thought you wanted to be a pretty girl.
我以为你想扮成漂亮姑娘
And now you don't have to worry about makeup or anything like that.
现在你就不用担心化妆之类的琐事了
Come on, let me see you smile.
来,给妈妈笑一个
Come on, little honeybear. Let me see you smile.
来,小亲亲,给我笑一个
Okay? Let's go see if Mama's got any clothes that'll fit you.
不错吧,看看我有没有合你身的衣服
Come on.
咱们走
Maybe one of my old maternity dresses.
也许你能穿我以前的孕妇装
Have you seen my... my fangs?
看到我的,尖牙了吗
Fangs a lot!
尖牙闪亮
Oh, come on, Viv, you're the one who wanted to do this.
拜托,小维,是你提议化妆的
Can you at least try to enjoy it?
你就不能至少装出享受的样子吗
How's Hayden?
海登怎么样
What?
什么
I swear to Christ, Ben.
我发过誓了,本
I told you if you lied to me one more time...
我说过如果你再敢对我撒谎
that we're done.
我们就结束了
I can't do this.
我受不了了
I can't do this. Vivien...
我受不了了,维维安
I read through the phone bills.
我查过电话账单了
Her number is on there 20 times more.
她打过不下20次
Yeah. Because I don't answer.
那是因为我没有接
And when she does get me, I tell her not to call back.
当她打通了后,我就跟她说别再打了
Did you see her in Boston?
你去波士顿是不是为了见她
Vivien, no.
维维安,我没有
She keeps calling, harassing me.
她不停地打电话骚扰我
I told her I'd call the police if she doesn't stop.
我明确警告她,要是再打过来我就报警
And did she?
那她停手了吗
Yeah.
没错
She won't be calling back.
她不会再打过来了
Well, she might, 'cause I left her a message.
她可能会,因为我给她留了言
Well, I wouldn't expect a call back.
我不觉得她会打回来
I was pretty forceful.
我当时态度很强硬
I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but...
我很抱歉瞒着你,但是
after everything that happened,
经历了这么多事之后
after the...the break in, II...
在有人破门而入之后,我,我
I didn't want to add more stress.
我不想再给你更多压力
Hey, you had every right to react exactly the way you did.
瞧,你有权利做出当下这种反应
But believe me
但是相信我
Hayden is over.
海登已经是过去式了
It's Hayden.
是海登打来的
I'll call her back.
我会给她回电的
What is that racket?
这是什么声音
The spooky sounds of Hallow...
万圣节阴森的鬼音
Really? What?
你开玩笑吧,什么
Let's see. The first impression that anyone is going to have,
让我想想,在大家体验我精心设计的
before they ever experience my meticulouslyappointed
甜蜜的惊恐之旅之前
candy/scare station is of you going
对这房子的第一印象就是
to the front door in that Rite Aid witch outfit.
你穿着这身来爱德买的女巫服站在前门(来爱德:美国连锁店,万圣节时买各种服装)
But never fear, Count Chocula's here to really add some class.
但别担心,卓古拉公爵来"提升"格调了(卓古拉公爵:着名吸血鬼形象)
What's the matter?
发生什么事了
He doesn't like our costumes.
他不喜欢我们的装扮
Well, there's nothing that can be done about it now.
现在改也来不及了
The doorbell's gonna be ringing,
门铃很快就会响
and we still have to decorate the bobbing station.
而我们还得装饰苹果桶
What the hell is this?
这他妈是怎么回事
What?
怎么了
Chad? Gala apples.
查德,嘎啦果
We specifically talked about Granny Smiths.
我明确说要澳大利亚绿苹果的
They didn't have any Granny Smiths at Gelson's.
在吉尔森超市买不到绿苹果(吉尔森超市:美国连锁超市)
Then you go to the farmer's market
那你就该去农贸市场
or an off ramp in Valencia
或是瓦伦西亚高速的出口闸道
and you buy a bag from Pedro.
甚至去佩德罗买一袋
Where's the effort?
你们努力去找了吗
I think you're overreacting.
我觉得你小题大做了
Because I'm the only one who actually gives a shit?
因为只有我他妈的事无巨细
I think you should just leave.
我觉得你们该走了
You think we should just leave our house?
你觉得我们应该离开自己家
It's not your house.
这不是你们家
We know it, you know it,
我们清楚,你们清楚
and the house knows it.
这房子更是清楚
Frankly, you don't deserve it.
说实话,你们配不上这房子
Get out!
滚出去
Yeah, leave.
没错,快走
We are not leaving this house.
我们才不会离开这栋房子
Get out!
滚出去
Get out! Get out!
滚,给我滚
I don't care about any of this. Just go!
好不好客我一点都不在乎,滚出去
You shouldn't have to watch this.
你不必看她这般如此
Get out of here!
快滚出去
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I don't believe you, Ben.
我不相信你,本
You tell me your story,
话都让你说尽了
but there's a little glimmer in your eye, a little...
但是你的眼中闪烁着些许
lie, a little darkness.
谎言的光色,些许阴暗
And I don't want to live with suspicion anymore,
我不想再生活在怀疑猜忌当中
so I want you to go.
所以我希望你能离开
I want you to go.
我希望你能离开
Oh, God.
天呐
What's wrong?
怎么了
What is it?
发生什么事了
It feels like the baby's kicking.
感觉婴儿在踢我
That's impossible. It's only eight weeks old.
这不可能,孩子才8周大
Okay.
好了
I got to go to the hospital. What's going on?
我要去医院,发生什么事了
Stay here, and don't answer the door.
待在家里,别给任何人开门
Don't answer the door? It's Halloween.
别开门,今天是万圣节啊
Trick or treat.
不给糖就捣蛋
It says "Take One." Can't you read?
这上面写着"自己拿" ,你不认字吗
I'm a pretty girl. I want Violet to see.
我现在是漂亮姑娘了,我想让瓦奥莱特看看
Shortbus!
弱智
Wait for me!
等等我
No, no, no, not his face, that's fake.
不不,他的脸没事,那是假的
He broke his leg.
他的腿断了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
不好意思让你们久等了
Are you presently feeling any pain in the abdominal area?
现在觉得腹部有痛感吗
I just feel really sick.
我只是觉得很恶心
I haven't been feeling any of the... the kicking
大约一个小时之前从家出来以后
since we left home about a half hour ago.
我就没再觉得孩子在踢我了
Well, I'm sure it's not kicks that you're feeling.
我敢肯定那不是孩子在踢你
The baby's only the size of a kidney bean at eight weeks.
八周大的孩子只有一颗芸豆那么大
I know. That'sthat's why I'm concerned.
我知道,所以我才担心
I think...I feel like there's something wrong.
我能感觉到有些不对
Well, I'm sure it's just gas.
我肯定只是胀气而已
So let's just take a look,
现在咱们就照照看
and make sure that everything is perfect.
确保一切正常
Okay...
好的
And you're sure about the time line?
你确定你的孕期没算错吗
Yeah, eight weeks. Positive.
没错,八周,我很肯定
The baby seems to be a lot bigger.
婴儿看起来可不止八周
Okay, here we go...
好的,看
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天呐,老天呐
I'm gonna get some help.
我去找人来
What's going on? What's going on?
出什么事了,出什么事了
Oh, my God!
天呐
Oh, my God!
老天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my baby.
天呐,我的宝贝儿
Oh, my...
我的
Oh! What happened?
到底是怎么回事
What happened? What happened?!
发生什么事了,到底是怎么回事
She just walked into the street.
她走到路中间来了
It was a hitandrun, ma'am.
是肇事逃逸,夫人
Oh, no! Oh...
不
Is she dying?
她会死吗
We're doing everything we can.
我们正在努力抢救
Okay. You gotta...
好的,你要
We gotta get her to the lawn over there
我们要趁着她还活着
while she's still with us.
把她抬到那边的草地上
Yeah. We need to take her in, stabilize her...
我们要送她去医院,稳定她的情况
No! If you can't help me,
不,如果你们不肯帮我
then get out of the goddamned way!
就他妈给我滚开
Ma'am, just...just let us...
夫人,让,让我们
No!
不要
Addy, come on.
小阿,来
We're gonna get you home
咱们这就回家
with all your friends.
去找你的朋友
Come on, honey.
来吧,宝贝儿
We're almost there.
咱们就要到家了
Stay with me, Addy.
坚持住,小阿
It's just a few more feet.
还有几米就到了
Oh, my God. Addy?
天呐,小阿
Oh, no!
不
Oh...no.
不
Oh, mother,
妈妈
you always had the most beautiful hands.
你的手以前是这么漂亮
What have they done to you?
他们对你做了什么
This is my fault.
都是我的错
I wasn't there for you.
那时没能陪在你身边
I'm so sorry.
我真的很对不起你
Come with me, baby.
跟我走,乖女儿
I want to, but I can't, mother.
我也想,但是我不能,妈妈
I can't.
我走不了
My tenant Ben, I want my money!
本,我的房客,我来收钱了
I'm not leaving here till I have my thousand dollars!
拿不到那一千块钱我是不会走的
Hello!
有人吗
Ben Harmon!
本·哈蒙
I am not leaving here till I have my thousand dollars.
拿不到那一千块钱我是不会走的
Screw you!
他妈的
You owe me!
你欠我的
Oh, here, here. Take one and go!
给,拿上你们的糖赶紧滚吧
Come on, come on!
快接啊,快接啊
Hey, honey.
喂,宝贝儿
Dad, there's some freaky dude
爸,有个怪人跑到咱家门口
at the door screaming about money.
嚷嚷着要钱
I think he might be one of your patients. I don't know,
可能是你的病人吧,我也不知道
should I call the cops? No! No. Just...
我要报警吗,不用,就
just keep the door closed.
把门锁好就是了
Is it locked?
门锁上了吗
Yeah.
嗯
We're on way home right now.
我们现在就回家
Violet? Just...just keep the door locked.
瓦奥莱特,把门锁好
I know you're in there.
我知道你在家
Is that your daughter?
站在门口的是你女儿吗
Violet!
瓦奥莱特
Violet? Violet!
瓦奥莱特,瓦奥莱特
Violet?
瓦奥莱特
Ben!
本
She's not here!
她不在
Call her cell phone!
打她的手机