My name is Little Orphan Annie.
我名叫小孤女安妮
You killed my father. Prepare to die.
你杀了我的父亲,准备受死吧
My name is Darth Vader. I am your father. Prepare to die.
我是黑武士达斯·维达,我就是你的父亲,准备受死吧
This is fun. Good. It's nice to see your mind off Amy.
真好玩,很好,能让你暂时忘记了艾米也不错啊
What's going on with Amy?
艾米怎么了
Not that it's any of your business, but she broke up with me.
虽然不管你的事,她跟我分手了
Really? Good to know.
真的吗?很高兴知道
"Good to know"? What's that supposed to mean?
"很高兴知道"?他这话是什么意思
I hate to say it, but it sounds like he's interested in her. Well, that's unacceptable.
他言下之意好像对艾米有意思,这绝对无法接受
Oh, buddy, I get that you don't like it, but it's not really up to you.
老兄,我知道你不高兴,但这事真由不得你
Yeah, but he's dumb, and his face is dumb.
我知道,但他多蠢啊,瞧他那张蠢脸
Look, even if it's not him, Amy's probably going to date someone at some point.
就算不是跟他,艾米以后也可能跟其他人约会
You really think so? Of course. She deserves to be happy.
你真的这么想吗?当然,她值得拥有幸福
How dare you! Listen, I should warn you that maybe asking Amy out isn't a good idea.
你好大的狗胆,听着,我得警告你,约艾米可不是个好主意
Barry, a word? And now the crazy version of what I just said.
巴里,借一步说话?你将听到我刚说的话的疯狂升级版
If you intend to pursue Amy, you leave me with no choice but to put a stop to it.
如果你想追求艾米,我别无选择,只能予以阻止
And how are you gonna do that? By challenging you to a duel.
你要如何阻止我呢?我要和你决斗
You've had one lesson. I'll destroy you.
你才上了一节课,我轻松就能废掉你
That is why the duel will take place at high noon, three years from today.
所以这场决斗将定于三年后的今天,正午时分
If you're worth your salt as an instructor, I should be ready by then. Yeah, and be warned. I'm going to touch you all over.
如果你是一个货真价实的教练,三年之后我应该准备好了,还有你给我小心了,我将击中(触摸)你全身各处
Wow,that-that was crazier than I thought.
哇,这席发言比我想的还要疯狂
All right, I'm not saying it's true, but let'slet's consider for a moment that possibly I'm the problem. Yeah.
好了,虽然不一定是真的,但我们可以假设问题是出在我身上,就是
You are. You can say it. Okay, fine. What...? I mean, what can I do? I get so nervous around women.
是的,你可以这么说,好吧,那么...我该怎么办呢?我一遇到女人就紧张
Well, you're talking to us now. I mean, you don't seem nervous.
你现在跟我们说话,怎么看起来不紧张啊
Well, that's 'cause I'm doing that trick where you imagine the audience is naked. By the way, thumbs up, ladies.
那是因为我用了个小诀窍,就是想象你的听众都赤身裸体,顺便一提,身材不错哦,妹子们
Do you not hear how creepy that sounds? It was a joke.
你没听见自己刚才的话有多恶心人吗?我开玩笑而已
Was it? No, I'm still doing it.
是吗?不,我还在继续想象呢
Okay. Don't be offended, but... what went wrong with you?
好吧,我无意冒犯你,不过...你这人到底有什么毛病啊
I-I guess I assumed at this point in my life, I would be married or in a relationship, or even have a pet that didn't run away or kill itself.
可能我原以为我到这个年纪早就结婚,或者恋爱了,哪怕有只宠物,不会跑掉或自杀的那种也好
That really happened?
这事真的发生了吗
I mean, I can't say for sure, but I swear that rabbit looked me right in the eye before it hopped in front of that car.
我不是特别肯定,不过我发誓那兔子跳到车头之前转身看了我一眼
Anyway, the longer I'm alone, the more desperate I get.
总之,我单身越久就越饥不择食
Stuart, believe it or not, I understand. You know, before I met Sheldon, I was alone for a really long time.
斯图尔特,我能理解你,在我遇见谢尔顿之前,我曾经孤单了很长很长时间
I was so desperate for people to like me, when I met these guys, it took everything in my power to hide my insecurity.
当我遇见她们时,我竭尽一切让周围的人喜欢我,我用尽全力来隐藏我的不安全感
Okay, we're all feeling it. Yes, I'll go out with you.
好了,我想大家都感受到了,好啦,我愿意和你约会
Suddenly, the rabbit thing makes sense.
我瞬间理解了那兔子的感受
I'm surprised you wanted to go to a sports bar, Sheldon.
谢尔顿,想不到你居然想来运动酒吧
Look at this blister. Like it or not, we're athletes now. Besides, a bar is where I belong.
看看这些水泡,不管你怎么想,我们现在是运动健儿了,再说了,酒吧才是适合我的所在
I'm having female problems.
我遇到了妞的问题
If you're cranky and retaining water, I have a theory.
如果你暴脾气又容易水肿,我知道原因( 月经)
Sheldon, instead of focusing on Amy dating other guys, maybe you should start thinking about dating another girl.
谢尔顿,与其想着艾米和其他人约会,也许你应该试着约一下其他女孩
That's ridiculous. Why? You never thought you'd end up in a relationship, and then you met Amy.
你疯了吗?为什么?你以前还觉得自己永远不会和人交往,结果你遇到了艾米
Maybe there's someone else out there for you.
也许世界上还有其他适合你的人呢
True, but Penny's married, and so is Bernadette.
是的,可是佩妮结婚了,博纳黛特也结婚了
And your girlfriend has red hair and white skin, which really rubs up against my clown phobia.
而你女友的红发白皮肤会激起我的小丑恐惧症
Maybe you should consider women who aren't in serious relationships with your closest friends?
也许你应该考虑一下除了死党的伴侣之外的其他女性
There's that prostate doctor, but I'm still mad at her.
有一个前列腺医师,可我还生着她的气呢
Oh, there's a woman. Oh, I'll make her my girlfriend.
那有个女的,我要让她当我女友
Walking up to a strange woman in a bar usually doesn't work.
在酒吧里追求陌生女人,通常会失败
You're forgetting something. Ladies love jocks.
你忘了一件事,姑娘们都爱运动员
How many sips of that beer did he have? Three. Oh, boy.
他是喝了几口壮了怂人胆的啤酒,三口,天啊
Excuse me. I'm recovering from a recent breakup, and I'm told asking out another woman might make me feel better.
打扰一下,我现在处于分手恢复期,有人跟我说,跟另一个女人约会,也许会好受一些
And as Ash Ketchum said to Pikachu, "I choose you." What?
如小智对皮卡丘所说的,"就决定是你了"。什么?
It's a Pokemon reference. I don't know what that means.
《口袋妖怪》的哏,我不知道那是什么意思
Well, we gave it a shot. How about you?
对的时间遇见错的人,那你呢
I'm married, and I'm her grandmother.
我结婚了,都当外婆了
Ah, what might have been. And you, give my regards to Barnum and Bailey.
错的时间遇见对的人,而你,代我向你马戏团的朋友们问好(红发白肤)
Stuart took that rejection like a pro.
斯图尔特简直像被拒绝专业户
Well, he knew he was on the breast cam.
毕竟摄乳镜头拍得到他,不能暴怒
I don't have much experience turning men down.
我没有过太多拒绝男人的经历
It wasn't so much fun. Oh, you get used to it.
不是很有意思,你习惯就好了
Some guys you have to turn down over and over. And sometimes we marry them anyway.
有的男人,你得一而再再而三地拒绝他,或有时我们就嫁给他了事
Well, this is weird. What? Barry Kripke just asked me out.
奇了怪了,怎么了,巴里·克瑞普吉约我出去
Look at you two guys in one day! I told you things would change if you plucked your eyebrows! What did he say?
瞧你真行啊,一日两鸟,我就说修眉能改运吧,他怎么说
"Hi, how are you? I was wondering if you'd like to get a drink after work sometime."
你好吗?哪天下班以后一起去喝杯东西好吗"
Well, what are you gonna do?
你要怎么做
I don't know. I guess I assumed that I would eventually date other people, but this is happening so fast.
不知道,我之前有想过以后肯定会跟别人约会,只是我没想到会这么快
What can it hurt?
能有什么损失吗
Well, I was hoping the next person I dated would be a little less like Sheldon.
我希望下个约会对象能少像谢尔顿一点
You mean, not a scientist?
你是说不要科学家吗
I think she means not a weirdo.
她说的应该是不要怪胎
Are you attracted to him? I don't know.
你对他有好感吗?不知道
All right, well, what happens if you imagine him naked?
那你想象一下他裸体的样子,什么感觉
Oh, I don't have to imagine it.
用不着想象
I smell funny. I taste salty.
我身上的味道好奇怪,尝起来咸咸的
You're just sweaty from exercise. And kind of delicious.
你就是运动出了点汗,还蛮美味的
I wonder how many licks it would take to get to the center of me.
好奇要舔多少下才能舔到我的中心(棒棒糖)
I know it only takes one doctor's finger.
医生的一根金手指,就能破"门"而入
Hello. Hello. We should let you guys talk. Yeah.
你好,你好,我们走,你们慢谈,对
You don't have to leave. Look at me go!
你们不用离开,瞧我飞速飘走
Uh, Bernadette, you're my ride. Walk!
伯纳黛特,你还要开车送我呢,自己走路
How have you been? I'm doing all right. I tried fencing today.
你最近好吗?最近还行,我今天练击剑了
How'd that go? It was pretty easy. And I think my background in "mathletics" helped.
顺利吗?挺简单的,应该是我"数学竞技"的背景有所助益
Barry Kripke was there. I should let you know that he expressed interest in asking you out.
巴里·克瑞普吉也在,我应该告诉你,他对你感兴趣想约你出去
Well, actually, hehe already did.
其实他已经约了
Okay. But don't get too attached to him. In two years, 364 days, he's a dead man. I said no.
好吧,但别陷太深,再过2年又364天,他就死翘翘了,我拒绝了
Interesting. I asked two women out today, and they both said no.
有意思,我今天约了两个女人,都拒绝我了
I didn't know you were interested in dating.
我不知道你想跟人约会呢
I've been told it's a good way to move on.
听说这有助于走出失恋阴霾
Okay. Anyway, um, it's nice to see you. You look good.
这样啊,总之,很高兴再见到你,你看起来不错
Thanks. And I taste good too.
谢谢,我尝起来还很美味哦
Howie? What's up? Why does your Fitbit say you ran 174 miles yesterday?
华仔,怎么了,你的运动手环怎么显示昨天你跑了280公里