手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 国土安全 > 国土安全第一季 > 正文

国土安全第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第13集 电击强制治疗

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

I remember where you are.

我记得你的立场
I know exactly where I am, sir.
我自己很清楚,先生
Are we on the same side?
那我们是一边的吗
Because your tone suggests otherwise.
你的语气可没这个意思
Trying to find out about what happened yesterday,
我只是想弄清昨天怎么回事
why.
怎么了
Trying to stop it from happening again.
我们不能重蹈覆辙
And you think this redacted file will help you to do that?
你认为这份文件能助一臂之力是吗
I can't know anything until I see what's under all those black lines.
我得了解内幕才能知道
Trust me Saul, this is nothing but a turd.
相信我,索尔,这东西屁用没有
Let it lie.
顺其自然吧
You're my boss for 3 and a half years,
三年半以来,你一直是我的上级
did I ever once let anything lie?
试问我哪次没有寻根究底
I'm saying this would be a good time to start.
那这次正好是个好机会让你放松一下
I don't agree.
我不同意
Here's another thing you might remember about me,
你也许会记得我的另一个特点
I'm a sentimentalist,
我这人多愁善感
I like to hold on to things.
我喜欢保存旧物
For old time sake.
来纪念过往的时光
If I ever told the American people
如果我告诉美国人民
these interrogation tapes that had been destroyed was mistaken.
关于那些被销毁的审讯内容是一派胡言
Coercion, cruelty,
那些威逼,残暴手段
all right, torture.
好吧,严刑逼供
Makes for a very unhappy viewing.
这些内容可是惨不忍睹啊
You gave the orders William,
威廉姆,是你下的令
I gave the orders.
我也下了令
You're blackmailing me.
你在威胁我
You'll stay with us.
你来和我们住
The girls have fixed up the room for you,
姑娘们给你布置了房间
they'll have you on the flowers. They are very excited.
还给你买了花,可激动坏了
Thank you, Maggie.
谢谢你,麦琪
I told them that you need to rest
我告诉她们你需要休息
but not, you know, why exactly.
但没说具体原因
Carrie?
卡莉
Did you know he was here?
你知道他来了吗
Carrie, what are you doing?
卡莉,你要做什么
There are criminal charges pending, you shouldn't talk to him.
你也许会被指控,现在不能和他说话
I have to.
这是必须的
Brody, I am...
布洛迪,我...
You broke into my house.
你闯进我家
You terrified my daughter.
吓坏了我的女儿
She's 16 years old, by the way, sixteen.
她才十六岁啊,十六岁
I'm sorry.
对不起
They asked me what I wanted to do about it, the police did.
警察问我打算怎么处理你
What did you tell them?
你怎么说的
Nothing yet.
还没说
That'll depend on you.
要看你表现
For the last time, Carrie,
我再说最后一遍,卡莉
I am not what you think I am.
我不是你想的那样
I'm sorry.
对不起
You keep saying that, it is not enough.
你一直这么说,有什么用
I know about your condition,
我了解你的精神状况
David Estes told me.
大卫·埃斯蒂斯告诉我了
Carrie, you need to get some help.
卡莉,你得去看病
I am.
我在这样做
And you need to stay away from me.
而且,你得离我远点
And from my family.
离我家人远点
You set up surveillance,
你在我家安摄像头
you watched me,
偷窥我
you pushed your way into my life,
你强行闯入我的生活
and for what? Okay.
为了什么,好的
Fun?
取乐吗
It's crazy what you did.
那是疯子干的事
You understand... I said okay.
你明不明白... 我说"好的"
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
I understand.
我明白了
I'll stay away from you, you have my word.
我离你远远的,我保证
Goodbye Brody.
别了,布洛迪
Goodbye Carrie.
别了,卡莉
Home now?
回家吗
To the hospital.
去医院
Oh, fuck.
It's Abu Nazir in the target area.
阿布·纳齐尔出现在目标区域内
We believe... You sure wanna see this?
我们确信... 你确定要看这个吗
What you've been hiding from me?
看你对我隐瞒了些什么吗
Yeah, I do.
是的,我要看
80% certain he was here.
他有八成可能曾在那里
Our ground assault is preferable in terms of collateral damage.
地面进攻比较合适,可以减少连带伤害
But impossible in the time frame.
可是时间来不及
That's a school, sir.
长官,那是所学校
Don't cloud the issue.
别把问题搞复杂了
If Abu Nazir is taking refuge among children,
如果阿布·纳齐尔选择借助孩子们避难
he is putting them at risk,
那把孩子们至于险境的就是他
not us.
不是我们
So, we agree?
没有异议了吧
Good to go.
行动吧
It's our joint opinion the potential collateral damage
我们已达成一致,接受在所示范围内
falls within current matrix parameters.
可能造成的连带伤害风险
And, uh...
然后...
Someone actually came up with other language.
某人确实提出过反对意见
That was 2 years ago,
这是两年前
you reported to me at that time and you said nothing.
你本该报告我,可你什么也没说
Because you would have stopped it.
因为你会阻止行动
Yeah, none of this would have happened.
对,所有这些事就都不会发生
No dead children, no cover up,
孩子们不会死,不用掩盖事实
no Carrie Mathison drawn out of the agency...
卡莉·麦吉森也不会从中情局...
Keep her out of this.
别把她扯进来
You know what I think,
知道我怎么想吗
when she got a lead on Nazir,
她找到纳齐尔的线索
first one in over seven years,
那是七年多以来我们的第一次
wasn't it worth mentioning this strong strike?
你不觉得应该提一下这次强攻吗
Even in private to me.
哪怕私下也好
Or it is your career on the coattail of the vice president,
还是说你是因为自己和副总统同在一条船
trump national security.
所以极力鼓吹国家安全
Really, I'm fascinated to know.
真的,我太想知道了
The world changed, Saul.
世界变了,索尔
Right under your nose.
就在你眼皮底下
Answer the damn question.
麻烦你回答问题
I am.
我在答
We're about projecting American power now,
我们在为美国建立世界霸权
degrading Al-Qaeda militarily.
武力剿杀基地组织
You wanna play soft ball spy games,
你想玩软绵绵的间谍游戏
go join the Germans or the French.
去投奔德国人和法国人吧
I am this fucking close
我他妈差那么一点
to picking up the phone,
就拿起电话
and calling the New York Times.
打给《纽约时报》
No, you're not.
你不会的
You know why?
知道为什么吗
Because telling the world we killed 82 kids on purpose,
因为告诉全世界我们蓄意谋杀82名儿童
would endanger every one of your case officers in the field.
会让你手下的所有外勤人员身处险境
Not to mention every American soldier on the ground.
更不用说那些身在战场的美国士兵
You would, essentially, be handling the enemy
根本上讲,这将成为"阿布格莱布"事件后
the biggest recruitment tool since Abu Ghraib.
我们送给敌人最好的招聘工具
I gotta say I am impressed.
我真佩服你
You've got the balls to show up.
竟然还有种来见我
I'm impressed you're alive.
我佩服你能活到现在
Care to explain?
能解释一下吗
We all went to the same place, Nick,
我们去了同一个地方,尼克
I just got out of there a lot quicker.
我只是离开得早了一些
Now, you wanna tell me what happened yesterday?
你现在能告诉我昨天是怎么回事吗
I don't answer to you, Tom!
我没必要回答你,汤姆
And I didn't come in here to make excuses.
我不是来这里跟你找借口的
What the fuck happened?
到底是他妈怎么回事
I came here because you got a direct line to Nazir.
我来这里是因为你能联系到纳齐尔
Fuck Nazir!
去他妈纳齐尔
My vest malfunctioned, okay?
我的背心出问题了,行了吧
Bullshit!
扯淡
You fucking panicked!
你他妈慌了
Tom?
汤姆
Maybe what happened yesterday was a good thing.
也许昨天发生的不是坏事
What if I had detonated that vest?
如果我真引爆了防弹衣
What would be different?
又有什么区别呢
Ask yourself that.
请你扪心自问
Today, they would've just replaced Walden with somebody else.
今天他们就会用另一个人顶替华登
So the fuck what?
那又他妈怎么样
So, that means I'm close
意味着我更近了一步
to the next president of the United States, Tom.
离下一任美国总统更近了一步,汤姆
That puts me in a unique position.
这个位置得天独厚
Nazir? You listened to this garbage, Nazir?
纳齐尔,听到这个人渣的话了吗
I'm listening.
听着呢
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么办
Put Nicholas on the phone.
让尼古拉斯跟我讲话
Nazir?
纳齐尔
Is it true what you say?
你说的是真的吗
Yes,
是的
I hit the switch but nothing happened.
我按了开关,但没反应
I meant about the vice-president.
我是说副总统的事
Yes, it's true.
是真的
At the very least,
退一万步说
I'd be able to influence policy at the highest levels.
我也可以在最高层面左右政策方向
Why kill a man when you can kill an idea?
能消灭信仰,还杀人作甚
That's what I'm thinking.
我就是这么想的
Nazir, are you still there?
纳齐尔,你在听吗
I want to believe what you say,
我想相信你的话
but to help me believe,
但为了让我信服
I need a demonstration of your commitment.
你需要展示一下你的忠诚
Name it.
说吧
You did it once or at least you were told you did, uh?
你干过一次,至少我是这么告诉你的
There is a wild card in this new play.
有些人在新形势下会成为定时炸弹
You understand what I'm saying?
你懂我什么意思吧
Nicholas?
尼古拉斯
Yeah, I understand.
是的,我懂
Then say goodbye.
那告别吧
Tell Walker I need to speak to him privately.
告诉沃克我需要跟他单独谈谈
Wants to talk to you.
他要跟你讲话
It's done.
干掉了
You got a million calls while you were out.
你出去的时候,好多人打电话找你
Presidency office and vice president's office, too.
总统办公室,副总统办公室
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, better.
没事,好多了
And, Jess, I'm sorry
杰西,对不起
that I shouted at you before.
之前吼你了
It's okay.
没关系
I'm surprised you're keeping it together at all.
没想到你还能扛得住
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what? Everything.
为什么,所有事情
Excuse me, sir?
对不起,先生
Excuse me, sir!
对不起,先生
I'm sorry sir, this is locked ward.
抱歉,先生,这里是受监护病房
I've got my pass here somewhere.
我这有通行证
Here, for preop.
给你,可以去术前准备室的
It's across the hall on the right.
穿过走廊右手边
What did you say? Thank you. On the right, second door.
你说什么,谢谢,右手第二个门
Just a little sting.
会有点疼
How are you feeling, honey? Fine.
你感觉怎么样,亲爱的,挺好
Take that thing out of her arm.
把那管子拔下来
Saul. Sir...
索尔,先生
Out of my way.
别挡道
This is fucking barbaric. I won't allow it.
这真是太过分了,我不允许
Joe! I'm getting you out of here.
乔,我把你接出去
Saul, please. Right now!
索尔,拜托,就现在
Saul, stop.
索尔,别这样
Just listen to me. This was...
听我说,这是...
I wanna do this thing.
我要做这个治疗
What?
什么
It was my decision, I told them to go ahead.
这是我的决定,我让他们做的
Your decision?
你的决定
Have a shock treatment?
做电击治疗
It's not kookiness, Saul.
这不是发疯,索尔
They use ultra brief impulses now.
他们使用的是超声短波脉冲
It's called electrocompulsive therapy.
叫做电击强制治疗
I don't care what is called.
我才不管它叫什么
They still attached electrodes to your skull, don't they?
还不是用电极电你的太阳穴
Still jilting into a seizure?
会让你痉挛抽搐
I need to do something. I can't take this anymore.
我总要做点什么,这样下去我受不了
Yes, you can.
你可以的
You're the strongest person I know.
你是我认识的最坚强的人
So pass.
所以别做了
No, it won't pass.
不,我要做
It's only getting worse...
不然情况会越来越糟
Carrie, please, there's alternatives to this.
求你了,卡莉,总有其他选择的
You don't have to let them fuck with your brain.
别让他们乱动你的脑子
My brain's already fucked.
我的脑子本来就一团糟
Yeah? It is a brain I happen to love.
是吗,这可是我喜欢的脑子呢
Is everything okay, Ms. Mathison?
没事吧,麦吉森女士
Everything's fine, thanks. You sure?
没事,谢谢你,你确定吗
Yes, really.
真的没事
What about the side effects?
想过那些副作用吗
Memory loss...
失忆
That is only short time.
只是短暂的
It's usually temporary.
通常都是暂时的
A lot was happening lately that I'd like to forget anyway.
反正最近发生的事情我也不怎么想记得
That's not even remotely funny.
一点都不好笑
Saul, I made up my mind.
索尔,我已经下定决心
I'm grateful for the concern but I just...
很感激你的关心,但是...
I can't live like this any more. It needs to stop.
我不能再像这样活下去了,必须停止
Yeah.
Well...
那么
You shouldn't feel all bad.
你也别太消极
I mean...
我的意思是
It hasn't been an unmitigated disaster.
又不是什么无法挽回的灾难
You were wrong about Brody.
关于布洛迪你是错了
And you were right about Nazir.
但是关于纳齐尔,你是对的
You're telling me the yellow, his period of dormancy?
你是指他潜伏的那一段时期
Yes.
是的
He was in mourning.
他是在居丧
His son died in a drone strike
他的儿子在无人机对伊拉克北部的
in northern Iraq.
一次轰炸中死掉了
Which son?
哪个儿子
Youngest, 10 years old.
最小的那个,十岁
Along with 82 of his majority of classmates.
还有跟他一起的82个同学
Apparently the vice president gave the order.
是副总统下的命令
How on Earth did I miss that?
我他妈怎么会漏了这线索
You didn't.
不是你漏掉了
Record's been wiped white clean.
记录被抹除得一干二净
Expunged.
完全删除了
Like it never happened.
就像没发生过
Thanks for telling me.
多谢你告诉我
You deserved to know.
你应该知道
So, Saul, is there any change
索尔,我还能上诉么
that I can appeal on my termination?
讨回我的工作
No.
不能
Dad!
What you're doing up here?
你在这干嘛呢
Came up to fix the leak in the skyline.
修补屋顶漏雨的地方
Is it beer?
边喝边修吗
That came later.
才开始喝的
Never knew it had views.
我都不知道这里风景这么好
This short back yard, nice.
那个小后院,是不错
Do you mind if I join you?
你介意我跟你坐坐吗
No, of course not.
不,当然不介意
You're ready?
你准备好了吗
This is the anesthetic I was telling you about.
这是我跟你说的麻醉剂
I want you to start counting backwards from 100.
从一百开始倒数
100...
一百...
99...
九十九...
98...
九十八...
97...
九十七...
96...
九十六...
95...
九十五...
Issa.
埃萨
Issa, no!
埃萨,不要
Issa...
埃萨
Issa...
埃萨
Issa...
埃萨
Issa, Nazir's son Brody knew him.
埃萨,纳齐尔的儿子,布洛迪认识
Saul, don't let me fucking forget...
索尔,别让我忘了
What did she say?
她说什么
Nothing, it's the anesthetic, everyone does it.
没什么,是麻醉药的作用,都这样
She's asleep.
她睡着了
OK, we're ready.
好的,准备好了
Paddles on...
电极柄准备...

重点单词   查看全部解释    
appeal [ə'pi:l]

想一想再看

n. 恳求,上诉,吸引力
n. 诉诸裁决

联想记忆
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 
grateful ['greitfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 感激的,感谢的

联想记忆
demonstration [.demən'streiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 示范,实证,表达,集会

 
commitment [kə'mitmənt]

想一想再看

n. 承诺,保证; 确定,实行

联想记忆
unique [ju:'ni:k]

想一想再看

adj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的

联想记忆
current ['kʌrənt]

想一想再看

n. (水、气、电)流,趋势
adj. 流通的

联想记忆
unhappy [ʌn'hæpi]

想一想再看

adj. 不快乐的,不高兴的

 
therapy ['θerəpi]

想一想再看

n. 疗法,治疗

 
sting [stiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 刺痛刺,讽刺
vt. 刺痛,使苦恼,欺诈

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。