Wait a minute. Junior, what is going on?
等等,朱尼尔,发生什么了?
What the heck is this?
这到底是什么啊
This is Storkcon.
这是白鹤群
Once a year, storks come together for one thing.
每一年,白鹤都会为一件事情齐聚一堂
Storkcon!
白鹤展
The biggest stork convention on the planet Earth, where birds and... Uh, Junior? What?
世界上最大的白鹤聚会,这里鸟类和.. 额。朱尼尔?什么?
What are you doing? We have to save the baby. I'm just a huge fan of Storkcon.
你在干啥?我们要救回宝宝 我只是巨大白鹤展里的一个小粉丝
Cause it's so cool.
因为这真的很酷啊
There. Look, look, look!
这里,看呢,看呢,看呢!
They're headed towards the flight deck.
他们正冲向甲板
What? It calms me.
什么,这让我冷静下来
Presenting the world's first round box
下面展示的是世界上第一个圆箱子
Sphericus! Circles can hold dreams!
球箱子 球形物体照样承载梦想
How are we gonna get through this crowd?
我们怎么穿过鸟群
Hello. I'm full of dreams!
你好 我满怀梦想
Hey, you guys aren't supposed to be back here.
嘿,你们几个家伙不许站在后面的
Pardon me, big guy.
让下,大家伙
I'm full of dreams!
我满怀梦想
Listen to me, Tulip. Even if we get the baby, we have no way to get out of here.
听我说,郁金香 就算我们拿到宝宝了,我们也离不开这里啊
Storkcon is huge for storks come from all across the world... Junior, stop talking about Storkcon!
白鹤展特大 来自全世界的白鹤走在这呢 朱尼尔,停止谈论关于白鹤的事情
All right, I'm sorry. It's just really impressive. Here we go.
好的,很抱歉, 这是这让人印象深刻的,我们走这