With all due respect, what proof do you have that anything you've said is true?
恕我直言,你有什么证据证明你说的都是真的呢
I get you. Is it a leap of faith? Hell, yeah.
我理解,宁信其有不信其无,不是吗?就是这样
But if it's nothing that interests you, no harm, no foul. I'll just be on my w--
但如果你们对这些不感兴趣,也没什么损失。我正要去...
I'm sorry, but we can't risk you giving away our location, intentionally or otherwise.
对不起,不管有意还是无意,都不能冒险让你暴露我们的位置
I'm going to have to ask that you stay with us until we move out. You're detaining me?
我不得不要求你跟我们待在一块,直到我们出发。你要扣留我吗
Think of it as a layover on your way to Greenland. And my plane?
就当作去格陵兰岛之前的休整吧。那我的飞机呢
You and your plane will be safe. You have my word.
你和你的飞机会很安全。我保证
Well, don't get any fancy ideas about stealing her. She's booby-trapped.
别打她的主意。我设了机关
Noted. In the meantime, I hope that you will accept a limited hospitality.
知道了。同时我希望你能接受我们有限的款待。
Hal, would please accompany our honored guest to the mess tent? Yes, sir.
哈尔,你能送我们的贵宾去军用帐篷吗?遵命,长官
What do you think?
你觉得如何
Charleston sounds like a much better option than the Catskills -- warmer, anyway.
查尔斯顿听起来比卡兹奇山好多了,至少暖和些
Charleston is a long way to go on a wing and a prayer.
去查尔斯顿的路谈何容易
What do you -- what? A continental congress? What do you say? You buy that?
你觉得...还有什么大陆会议?你觉得呢,你真信吗
I don't know. But if it's true... that would really be something.
我不知道。但如果确有其事,那还真的得当回事
We've been promised paradise before. There's no way to know for sure.
之前就有人许诺过世外桃源。没法证实
Unless we go. I got to go find Ben.
除非我们真去。我得去找本了
Let me know if there's any change with jimmy. Yeah.
如果吉米有什么新情况,及时通知我。好的