手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 国土安全 > 国土安全第一季 > 正文

国土安全第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集 犯人离奇死亡,线索再次中断

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Air and naval forces of the United States

美国空军及海军
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
The USS Cole was attacked...
美国军舰科尔号遭到袭击...
This was an act of terrorism.
这是恐怖主义行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
The next song we're gonna play for you
下面为您演奏的
is one of the good ol' favorites.
是一首经典曲目
Until something stops him...
直到他受到了阻击...
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
We must, and we will be vigilant...
我们必须,也将会提高警惕
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,我以前遗漏过线索
I won't...
我不会...
I can't let that happen again.
我不能让悲剧重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone misses something that day.
很多人都遗漏了线索
Everyone is not me.
但我不能
Previously on Homeland
《国土安全》前情提要
I got a mood disorder, okay?
我有情绪障碍
I looked it up, Carrie.
我做过功课,卡莉
Clozapine's an antipsychotic.
氯氮平是种抗精神病药
Only seven this time?
这次只有七粒吗
Raiding my samples cupboard not only enables you,
打劫我的样品药橱,不仅助长你的坏毛病
it jeopardizes my license.
还危及我的行医执照
So... seven pills.
所以,只有七粒
The terrorists are still out there.
恐怖分子还在伺机行动
We need Brody in the public eye
我们要增加布洛迪的曝光率
reminding America that this is far from over.
借此提醒民众们,恐怖分子依旧猖獗
And smile for the cameras.
对镜头笑笑
Look at him. He's been blogged and tweeted about
看看他,很多博客和微博都转他
and solicited by every national talk show.
各大访谈节目都邀请他
During the debrief,
在做简报时
Carrie mentions Abu Nazir's name out of the blue.
卡莉突然提到阿布·纳齐尔的名字
Three days later, one of her assets reports
三天后,她的一名线人报告
the first Nazir sighting in over seven years.
看到了纳齐尔,这是七年来的头一回
Maybe it's coincidence.
也许这是巧合
Or maybe there's something she's just not telling us.
也许是她对我们有所隐瞒
This intelligence your asset gave up her life to acquire,
你的线人用生命换来了这条线索
do not squander it by continuing to invade
与其违反宪法,窥探布洛迪家的隐私
the constitutionally protected privacy of the Brody family.
不如好好抓住这条线索
You need to take down that surveillance.
你不能再监视他了
We're on to the next case.
咱们来看下一个案子
Raqim Faisel.
这是拉齐姆·费赛尔
They followed me to this house.
他们跟踪我到了这座房子
Darling, I promise no one knows we're living here.
亲爱的,我保证没人知道我们住在这
I still think we should leave.
我还是觉得我们该搬走
Our instructions were to sit tight.
上面的指令要我们按兵不动
You knew this would not be easy.
我们都知道这并不容易
I can't help but feel I'm missing something.
我总觉得漏了点什么
You're missing him.
你想他了
Oh, I'm sorry! Hey, I know you.
不好意思,我记得你
I'm not supposed to be here.
我不该出现在这里
Hey, look, I'm not going back in if it means you can't go back in.
如果你不去,那我也不回去了
That's not necessary.
没这必要啊
Maybe we can hold our own private meeting out here.
或者我们俩可以在这开个私人会议
How's that sound?
怎么样
It's tempting.
很吸引人
Run, you fat fuck, run!
快跑,死胖子,快跑啊
Christ, you call yourself a ball player?
老天,你他妈会打球吗
He's safe, you fuckwit! Geez, you freak.
他安全了,你个傻缺,真他妈有病
A double and a single in the fourth.
第四局一次二垒安打,一次一垒安打
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're wrong.
对对对,你错了
Why don't you just man up and admit it, asshole!
没种承认吗你,怂货
That's right, you jerkoff, I'm talking about you!
没错,混蛋玩意,说的就是你
You're a goddamn disgrace!
别他妈出来丢人现眼了
Unfucking believable!
真他妈不可思议
The only team in baseball
哪有你们这样的棒球队
has to pinch run their leadoff, man.
第一击球手竟然还需要换人
How long you been standing there?
你在哪儿站了多久了
What? I can't hear you.
你说什么,我听不清
Oh, well, yeah.
那个,好吧
Oh, yeah.
在这儿
There.
好了
I rang the bell, like five times, Dad.
我按了得有五遍门铃,爸
Hey, is Maggie home?
麦琪在家吗
No, she had to go deal with
不在,她有病危的患者
some patient crisis at the hospital.
得赶去医院急救
Hey, you hungry, huh?
对了,你饿吗
She said how long she'd be?
她说过多久能回来吗
I can make you a sandwich. You want a sandwich?
我给你做个三明治吧,你想吃吗
I got, we got turkey, lettuce...
家里有火鸡,莴苣
Shit, I gotta get this.
靠,我得接个电话
Yeah, turkey's great.
火鸡就行
Uh, hold on a second.
稍等
Hello.
Hey, Danny.
你好,丹尼
What?
什么
The one surviving terrorist from the compound in Afghanistan
他是布洛迪获救的那个阿富汗战俘集中营里
where we rescued Brody.
唯一幸存的恐怖分子
Scooped him up in some shitshack in IBD.
我们把他从伊斯兰堡的某个鬼地方捞了出来
Clean lift. Nothing broken, nothing spilt.
过程很顺利,没发生任何冲突
Okay, I'll be there in 30 minutes.
好的,我半小时内赶到
Oh! Sweetie!
亲爱的
Welcome.
欢迎回来
Hi. You okay?
你没事吧
No, happy to see you is all. Yeah?
没事,就是见到你很高兴,是吧
Over here.
这边走
Educated guess says you, uh...
据我推测
you need this to go.
你得打包带走了
Sorry, Dad.
对不起,爸
You must think I'm ready for the glue factory, Carrie.
你是不是觉得我该进养老院了,卡莉
Unplugging the iron like that.
还帮我把熨斗拔了
Come on. I'm just trying to be safe.
用不着吧,我就是怕出危险
Did you take your meds this morning, Dad?
你今早吃药了吗,爸
I did. Thank you for asking.
吃了,多谢提醒
Bad enough I've got your sister up my ass 24/7.
有你姐整天跟在我屁股后面唠叨就够烦的了
Now you, too?
现在你也这样
And just so you know, those pills are killing me.
还有,吃药简直就是在害我
No they're not, Dad.
不会的,爸
Sometimes you just feel like you're spinning out of control
有时候吃完药,药劲上来的时候
a little when they bring you up instead of down.
你会感觉有点不受控制的眩晕
That happens to you, too?
你也这样吗
It's a good time to avoid
以我的经验
household appliances in my experience.
这种时候最好不要碰家用电器
I was distracted, I was excited to see you is all.
我是因为见到你太高兴,所以才分了心
Okay, message received and understood.
好吧,你的话我明白了
I wish I could stay and help you out with the chores.
我真想留下帮你做家务
Yeah, right. Well, you enjoy.
行了,你好好工作去吧
Drive safe.
开车注意安全
And...
还有...
Fuck the C.I.A. Fuck the C.I.A.
操他妈的中情局,操他妈的中情局
So, how are your parents?
你父母怎么样
Wonderful. They seem to get busier and busier.
很好,他们好像越来越忙了
We need to get them over here more.
我们应该多接他们过来住住
Too much work in Mumbai for that. That's what they would say.
他们肯定会说在孟买的事太多,抽不开身
Maybe they ought to
他们应该考虑
think about handing the slums project off to somebody else now.
把贫民窟的工程交给别人去做了
What have you lost?
你找什么呢
Ticket for the parking.
停车证
It'll be in the car, where you always leave it.
肯定在车上,你总是落在那儿
That didn't take long.
接起来就没完了
I love you so. I tell you that already?
我很爱你,知道吗
Go on, answer it. I know you have to.
没事,接吧,我知道你必须得接
Hello? Saul Berenson.
喂,我是索尔·贝伦森
He wants everyone here ASAP.
他让所有人尽快赶过来
Get me Captain Mike Faber at the Pentagon.
给我接五角大楼的麦克·费伯
I'm gonna get a cab.
我自己打车吧
Oh, and Estes wants everyone to clear their schedules...
埃斯蒂斯让大家取消一切行程
Mira, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
米拉,等等,别走,等等
No.
算了
I-I know what that look means, Saul, and I'm not.
我知道你那种表情是什么意思,索尔
I'm not angry, I'm really not.
我不生气,真的
And I hope I see you later.
晚点再见吧
Saul?
索尔
Yeah, yeah, I'm still here.
我在听
All right, before the briefing starts,
好了,在简报开始前
there's a report you need to read
你得先看一份报告
from the Pakistan phase of the interrogation.
是巴基斯坦那边的审讯情况
I'll be right over.
我马上过去
Afzal Hamid.
埃弗扎·哈米德
34 years old, Syrian.
34岁,叙利亚人
According to our friends in Pakistani Intelligence,
据我们巴基斯坦情报局的朋友说
a mid-level member of the Islamic People's Liberation Army.
他是伊斯兰解放军的中层干部
Abu Nazir's group.
也就是阿布·纳齐尔的手下
Which means he most likely has knowledge of Nazir's plans
所以说他很有可能知道纳齐尔
to attack us here in Fortress America.
袭击美国的计划
Including money trail from the Hawala shop--
还有地下钱庄那笔钱的线索
where it went, what it's being used for.
包括其去向,还有用途
Which is exactly why you and Carrie will interrogate him.
所以你要和卡莉一起对他进行审讯
With the help of Sergeant Brody.
布洛迪中士会协助你们
Excuse me. Sergeant Brody?
你说什么,布洛迪中士
Yes, Carrie, Sergeant Brody,
对,卡莉,是布洛迪中士
who is in a unique position
他的遭遇特殊
to establish a baseline on Hamid. Right or wrong?
可判断哈米德供词的真伪,对不对
Right.
Now, the interview itself will take place
这次的审讯地点将设在
at a designated safe house, yet to be determined.
一处指定的安全屋里,具体位置待定
Brody absolutely can't be there.
绝不能让布洛迪参加
He will be there, Carrie. That ship has sailed.
他必须参加,卡莉,你这话说晚了
Then we might as well just hand our playbook
那还不如直接把我们的计划
straight to Abu Nazir.
告诉阿布·纳齐尔
Well, the alternative might be worse.
不这么办可能更糟
Nothing is worse than Brody witnessing this interrogation.
让布洛迪参加审讯就是最糟的情况
The blowback will be profound.
后果会很严重的
Assuming we do what you want then-- that is,
假设我们照你说的办,也就是
share your suspicions about Sergeant Brody--
把你对布洛迪的怀疑告诉大家
what do you think will happen then?
你觉得到时候会怎样
Well, it might force David into a decision.
那样有可能会迫使大卫做出决定
A decision based on what?
你让他根据什么做决定
How many times must we have this discussion?
我们还要在这个问题上纠缠多久
There's no evidence linking Brody to Abu Nazir.
没有任何证据表明布洛迪与阿布·纳齐尔有关
This is a different discussion, Saul.
这次的性质不同,索尔
This is about operational security.
这次事关行动的安全性
Okay, Carrie.
好吧,卡莉
March up to his office right now.
你现在就去他办公室
Tell him he's been duped.
告诉他,他被耍了
Tell him Sergeant Brody's location in Afghanistan
告诉他布洛迪中士在阿富汗的关押地点
was intentionally leaked by Nazir.
是纳齐尔故意泄露的
Tell him the story
告诉他
of his American hero has a surprise twist.
他的美国英雄出人意料地叛变了
See what he does then.
看他会怎么做
My guess-- you're packing your cubicle,
我猜,到时候你就该卷铺盖卷走人
looking for a job in the private sector.
去私营老板那另谋出路了
Don't we have a moral obligation to say something?
从道义上,我们难道不该说点什么吗
Our obligation is to stop the next attack on America.
我们该做的是防止美国再次遭袭
Which you won't be a part of if you keep pursuing this.
你要是再纠缠下去,恐怕就没机会参与了
Has it occurred to you at the very least
你有没有想过
we'll be able to observe Brody at close quarters
我们最起码可以在高压环境下
in a high stress environment
近距离观察布洛迪
which we can control.
一切尽在我们掌握
Yeah, it's occurred to me, Saul.
是啊,我想到了,索尔
Has it occurred to you
你有没有想过
if we do our jobs and break Afzal Hamid,
如果我们能把埃弗扎·哈米德问垮
he just might give up the whole plot,
没准他会将整个阴谋和盘托出
including Sergeant Brody?
包括布洛迪中士的事
Well, that's a big if, Saul.
这可难说,索尔
You're screwing up my rug.
你把我的地毯掀起来了
Either David Estes makes the weather,
要么是大卫·埃斯蒂斯操心
Carrie, or we do.
要么是我们
Your choice.
你自己选吧
This can't be good.
肯定没好事
Jess said I'd find you here.
杰西说在这儿能找到你
It's urgent.
事情紧急
Langley needs to see you.
中情局的人想见你
Langley?
兰利
So you better haul ass.
你最好抓紧时间
Shit, shower, shave, be ready sometime in the next 40 minutes
上厕所,沐浴洗漱,四十分钟内准备妥当
when they come to get you.
到时他们会来接你
What do they want?
他们想干嘛
Didn't say. Eyes only classified.
没说,这是机密
You couldn't have just called me?
你为什么不给我打电话
They told me not to.
他们不准我打
No open line phone calls.
不准用没加密的电话线
Jesus. Yeah, no shit.
天啊,是啊,不是开玩笑的
You went by my house already?
你已经去过我家了
Figured I'd stay out of Jessica's hair.
还是不要让杰西卡见到我吧
You figured right.
你能这么想真好
Is that it?
就这些吗
Can't tell me anything else?
不能说得详细些
That's all I know right now, Brody.
布洛迪,我眼下就知道这些
If I knew anything else, I'd tell you.
如果有其他消息,我会告诉你
Yeah.
好吧
What did Mike want?
麦克找你干嘛
The CIA wanted to see me.
中情局想见我
About what?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Going to take a shower.
我去洗澡了
They'll be here any second now.
他们随时可能来接我
Hey. Are you okay?
你没事吧
You know what, Jess? Can you just stop
杰西,你不必
asking me that every two minutes? I'm fine.
一直问我有没有事,我很好
Okay.
好啦
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't mean to...
我不是有意...
No, you're right. I get it.
不,你说得对,我明白了
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
Mom said you wanted to come watch my karate tomorrow.
妈妈说你明天会去看我练空手道
She did? He's getting his blue belt.
是吗,他在考蓝带
If I pass the test.
通过了测试就是蓝带
So can you come?
那你能来吗
Sure. Wouldn't miss it for the world.
去,无论如何也不会错过
North. So not Langley.
向北,那就不是去兰利了
No blindfold or anything?
不用蒙眼什么的吗
We trust you.
我们相信你
Sir, we're five minutes out.
长官,我们五分钟后到
Copy that.
知道了
Estes, we're up. We're online.
埃斯蒂斯,网络已连好了
Sergeant Brody,
布洛迪中士
Carrie Mathison.
我是卡莉·麦吉森
We met at the debrief a few weeks ago.
几星期前做简报的时候我们见过
Yes. Uh, good... good to see you.
对,幸...幸会
Thanks so much for coming.
谢谢您能来
How are you settling back in with your family?
重回家人怀抱,感觉如何
Yeah.
很好
Um, can we get you anything...a coffee,
我们开始之前,你想喝点什么
or soda or water...before we get started?
咖啡,汽水,还是纯净水
Get started with what?
开始什么
Have a seat.
请坐
Do you know this man?
你认识这个人吗
Motherfucking shit.
我操他大爷的
Yeah, I know him.
我认识他
He was my guard.
他曾是我的看守
Visual recognition confirmed.
视觉辨认已确认
Do you remember his name?
你还记得他的名字吗
They called him Affie.
他们都叫他安非
His full name is Afzal Hamid.
他的全名是埃弗扎·哈米德
He was the sole survivor of the attack
你被营救的那个安全屋被袭击后
on the safe house where you were rescued.
他是唯一的幸存者
Who's he? My colleague.
他是谁,我的同事
As-Salamu alaykum.
平安与你同在
As-Salamu alaykum.
平安与你同在
What's he doing?
他在做什么
He's waiting to see
他在等
if Hamid will say something first.
哈米德是否会先开口
This is the first stages of an interrogation.
这是审问的第一阶段
Not exactly.
也不尽然
Pakistani Intelligence held him for three days
巴基斯坦的情报机关在交出他之前
before they turned him over.
把他扣押了三天
Did he talk?
他开口了吗
I'm afraid I can't tell you that.
对不起,我不能说
In fact, I can't share any operational details
事实上,我不能对你泄露
with you at all. Then why am I here?
任何细节,那我来做什么
Two reasons: one, to confirm
两个原因
his identity, which you've just done,
首先确认他的身份,你已经完成了
and two, to provide us with information
其次为我们提供
we can use to unsettle him.
足以让他动摇的有用信息
To prove we have complete control.
来证明我们有绝对的控制权
To demonstrate our omnipotence.
来表现我们的威力
Are you comfortable with that?
你应该可以吧
Yeah, I think so.
可以
Okay, good.
很好
Are you ready to begin?
你准备好开始了吗
One question.
有个问题
Go ahead.
Will he be tortured?
他会被拷打吗
We don't do that here.
我们不会那样做
What is it you think he knows about?
你觉得他知道些什么
Like I said, I can't...
我说过了,我不能
Divulge operational details. Got it.
泄露任何细节,明白
Okay, I'm ready.
好的,我准备好了
You can put this on now, please.
你现在把这个戴上
Tap the mic twice
敲两次麦克风
so my colleague knows we're ready.
我的同事就知道我们准备好了
Do you speak English?
你会说英语吗
Please.
请回答
Does he?
他会吗
Did he ever speak English to you?
他对你说过英语吗
They all spoke some English.
他们都会一点英语
This is for my friends in Guantanamo.
这是为了我在关塔那摩的朋友们
We know you speak English.
我们知道你会说英语
Therefore, I will continue
所以,我就继续
to address you in English.
用英语和你对话
Are you a religious man?
你是教徒吗
Okay, this part needs to move
好了,这个问题
a little faster. Are you good with that?
不要拖这么长的时间,你可以吗
They all prayed. They're extremely devout.
他们都会祷告,他们绝对虔诚
Of course you are.
你肯定是了
This soldier
这个士兵
was your prisoner.
曾是你的囚犯
When did you first meet him?
你第一次见到他是什么时候
Damascus.
在大马士革
We know you didn't meet him until Damascus...
我们知道在大马士革之前你没见过他
that's when the interrogations began, didn't they?
因为审讯是从那里开始的,对吧
And you were part of those interrogations,
那你也参与了那些审问
weren't you?
对吧
Yeah, he was.
对,他参与了
For how long
布洛迪中士
was Sergeant Brody interrogated?
被审问了多久
Days?
几天
Months?
几个月
Years.
几年
It went on for years, didn't it?
他被审问了几年吧
What did you do to Sergeant Brody, Afzal?
你对布洛迪中士做了什么,埃弗扎
If you have a detail we could use.
你有相关的细节吗
He beat me with a stick wrapped in barbed wire,
他用缠满有刺铁丝网的棍子打我
and he pissed on me.
还尿我身上尿
You beat him
你用有刺的铁丝网
with barbed wire
打他
and urinated on him.
还尿他身上尿
So you're a religious man and a torturer.
你是个宗教徒,也是个施虐者
What are you, Catholic?
你信什么,天主教吗
You think your wife and sons are still alive?
你觉得你的妻儿还活着吗
There, you see that?
看,看到了吗
That's exactly what we were going for?
这就是我们想要的效果
He was convinced we already know
他相信我们
the answers to our questions. Now he thinks
现在已经知道了问题的答案
we know if his family is alive...information he wants.
他相信我们知道他的家人是否还活着,这也是他想知道的
Let's back up, shall we?
我们来回忆一下,好吗
Five days ago, you're safely hidden away in Islamabad.
五天前,你在伊斯兰堡安全隐藏着
Or so you think.
或者你觉得很安全
I mean, why else have your family with you.
不然你也不会让家人跟你在一起
Then suddenly in the dead of night,
在半夜三更
you disappear without a trace.
你凭空消失了
It's not just your poor wife and children
不止你的妻儿
who are wondering where you are.
想知道你的下落
One man in particular
还有一个人
is beginning to worry.
也开始担心了
Abu Nazir.
阿布·纳齐尔
Who, as we all know, is not your average
我们都知道,这个人不是
Islamist terrorist bent on bringing down
一般的旨在摧毁西方文明的
Western civilization.
普通伊斯兰教恐怖分子
No, this man has a certain style,
这个人有他自己的风格
a certain...
自己的
...artistry.
作风
Let's take the case of Yasser Akram, for example.
拿亚塞尔·阿克拉姆来说吧
Lifted by our British friends from a villa in Lebanon
2006年8月,被英国政府在黎巴嫩的
in August 2006.
一所房子里逮捕
Within days of his capture, his only brother...
在关押他的日子里,他唯一的哥哥
a good and holy man,
一个善良纯洁的人
is killed in a car bomb.
在一场汽车爆炸中丧生了
The Yemeni police had to ship what was left of him
也门警方不得不把他的残骸装在一个小口袋里
in a small plastic bag to a lab in Dubai
用船运回迪拜的检验所
just to identify him.
只是为了来鉴定身份
Not to mention what was done to...
他父母和妻子的遭遇
his poor parents...
更是
to his wives...
惨不忍睹
and most disturbingly, to his children.
最惨绝人寰的,是他的孩子
We can protect your family, Afzal
我们能保护你的家人,埃弗扎
up to eight individuals.
足以保护八个人
But we don't have much time--
但是我们的时间不多了
Abu Nazir is not a patient man.
阿布·纳齐尔可不是有耐心的人
You can come in now, Joelle.
进来吧,乔利
When you're ready to talk to us,
你准备好交代时
write down their names and addresses.
写下他们的名字和地址
If you love your kids, like I love mine...
如果你爱你的孩子,如我一般
I would hurry.
就快点行动
Now what?
下一步怎么办
Now we wait for him to pick up that crayon.
我们等着他拿起那支笔
When the interrogator said that he could protect his...
审问人说他可以保护他的...
We already have his wife and children out of harm's way.
我们已经让他的妻儿脱离危险了
You can go home now, thank you for your help.
你可以回家了,谢谢你的帮助
We've got it from here.
接下来就看我们的了
Hey, guys? Hey, would you just
来人,能不能
let me in the room with him, just for a couple of minutes?
让我进去见他一下,就几分钟
I just want to look the prick in the eye,
我要让他看看
let him know that the tables are turned.
让他知道形势已经变了
You know I can't do that.
你知道我不能那样做
I wish I could, but I can't.
我希望我能,但是我不能
You do see that, don't you? Sure.
你能理解吧,能
Look, go home, forget about today,
回家去,忘记今天
forget about all this...and, of course,
忘记今天的一切,当然
it goes without saying...
请务必保守秘密
Don't tell anybody.
不要告诉任何人
Hey, but if you do find yourself needing to talk to someone,
如果你想要找个人说话
Anytime,
随时
24/7.
欢迎
Good-bye, Sergeant Brody; you've been a big help today.
再见,布洛迪中士,你今天可帮了大忙
Hey, Carrie?
卡莉
Hey.
Excellent work, both you and Saul.
你和索尔都干得非常好
Doesn't get any better than that.
好得不能再好了
Thank you, David.
谢谢你,大卫
Let me know the minute Hamid makes a move,
哈米德一有举动就通知我
one way or the other.
不管是什么举动
I will.
我会的
Well?
好了
When you turned over that picture of Abu Nazir,
你把阿布·纳齐尔的照片拿出来的时候
he stopped breathing for a few seconds.
他停止呼吸好几秒钟
I know he's hiding something from us, I know it.
我确信他有所隐瞒,我确信
Shit!
该死的
What? Well, now's the time
怎么了,现在才是
we really could use that surveillance on his house.
能好好利用在他家里的监视器的时候
Don't go there, Carrie.
卡莉,别打草惊蛇
Be patient.
耐心点
All right, I'll take the doom watch. You go be with Mira.
好吧,我在这里观察,你回家陪米拉
I'll call you if anything happens tonight.
今晚有发现的话我通知你
Pace yourself.
你悠着点
Come on, asshole, pick up the damn crayon.
快点,混球,快拿笔写
Brody.
布洛迪
Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
抱歉,我没想吓你
Hey, where you been?
你去哪了
You cut your hair.
剪头发去了
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
Nice.
好看
You always liked it short.
你以前都喜欢我短发
No, I like it. Really.
不,我真的很喜欢
You did something for me by going to that support group,
你为了我去了那个互助会
so I thought I'd do something for you.
所以我决定要回馈你
Tea?
喝茶吗
Thanks.
谢谢
What are you doing out here?
你在这干什么呢
Nothing. Just enjoying the quiet.
没事,在享受这的宁静
Rough day?
今天过得不好吗
What was it about, anyway?
怎么了
I'm not really supposed to talk about it, Jess.
杰西,我真的不能说
Not even a little? I can't.
一点都不能说,不能
I'm sorry.
抱歉
How's your tea? Good.
茶怎么样,不错
Yorkshire Gold. Your favorite.
顶级约克夏茶,你的最爱
It's perfect.
太赞了
Thanks.
谢谢
Saul...
索尔
looks like he's getting ready.
他貌似准备好了
Eight names-- four in Islamabad,
八个人名,四个在伊斯兰堡
three in Lahore,
三个在拉合尔市
one in Larkana.
还有一个在拉卡那
That's gonna take some doing.
看来要花费一番功夫了
First we need a show of faith from you.
你得先拿点诚意出来
Do you understand what that means?
知道是什么意思吗
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
You know I don't.
你知道我不可能知道的
That is how we operate--
这是我们的工作模式
for exactly this reason.
就是为了防止现在这种情况
Say good-bye to your family.
那再别想见到你的家人了
An e-mail address in Pakistan.
一个巴基斯坦的电邮地址
Whose e-mail?
这是谁的电邮
I don't know.
不知道
I swear to you.
我发誓
Now you promise...
现在该你保证
my family...
我家人
my children.
我孩子的人身安全了
What do you send to this e-mail address?
你都往这个地址发什么东西
I forward ones sent to me from someone else.
我只是转发别人发给我的东西
Who?
谁发给你的
Was the location of the
你们是有意泄露
compound where you were holding Sergeant Brody
布洛迪中士的囚禁地点
deliberately leaked to us so we would find him?
以便我们找到他,对吗
Carrie.
卡莉
Did Abu Nazir ever meet Sergeant Brody?
阿布·纳齐尔和布洛迪中士见过面吗
First...
先保护好
my family.
我的家人
Then we talk.
再来跟我谈吧
We'll be back.
你等着吧
Come on in.
请进
Thank you for meeting me, sir.
长官,谢谢你肯见我
You know, when I told you my door was always open,
我说过我的大门随时为你敞开
Sergeant Brody, I meant it.
布洛迪中士,我当真的
Good timing--
来得真巧
it appears our friend in the safe house
正好我们那位在安全屋的朋友
is getting ready to do business.
已经想通了
No friend of mine, sir.
长官,他不是我的朋友
Uh, no, no. 'Course not.
对对,他当然不是
What can I do for you, Sergeant?
中士,我能帮你什么
I believe I've earned a moment
长官,我认为我有资格
face-to-face with my torturer, sir.
跟虐待过我的人进行一次面谈
Yeah, I, uh... I heard.
好吧,我,我听说了
And I've got to tell you that Carrie was correct.
但我要说卡莉的做法是正确的
She doesn't have the authorization
她没有权限
to let you in there with Hamid. Do you?
让你跟哈米德独处,那你呢
As much as I'd like to...
虽然我很想帮你
Sir, can I stop you there,
长官,能打断一下吗
save you the trouble?
给你省去一些麻烦
Please.
说吧
Nobody respects your operational concerns
没人比我还尊重
more than I do.
你管理方面的顾虑了
I did not come here to tell you that I can get Hamid talking
我来这不是说我有本事比
any quicker than your own experts can.
你的专家们更快让哈米德招供
But yesterday, I did exactly
但是昨天,我都老老实实
as was asked of me, hard as it was just to sit there
按你们要求的做了,在他折磨了我
and watch us dance around his rights,
八年之后,还要坐在那
after what he did to me for eight years.
看他享受他的权利
Now you're telling me
现在你说
he's ready to talk.
他已经准备好招供了
I think that means I've earned the right
我想我起码有权
to at least look him in the eye, and tell him
当面直视着他的眼睛
that he didn't beat me, he doesn't get to win...
告诉他并没有打垮我,他不是胜者
Sergeant Brody... Sir, I haven't finished,
布洛迪中士,长官,您别介意
if you don't mind.
我话还没说完
This is really important to me.
这对我意义重大
I need to do right by my wife and my kids,
我要补偿我的妻子和孩子
and I need to be fully able,
我要从身体上和精神上
both physically and mentally,
都能够全心全意得
to honor my duties as a Marine and as a man.
履行作为一个陆战士兵和一个男人的职责
But first, I got to close the door on this chapter
但首先,我要把这段人生
of my life.
做个了结
That's all I ask, sir.
长官,我就这点请求
Please don't rob me of the opportunity to do that.
请不要剥夺我做此事的机会
For my own sanity, if nothing else.
为了弥补我的精神损失,别无他求
Sergeant, would you, uh,
中士,你能
would you wait outside for a second?
到外面等我一会吗
Lorraine, will you get me the DCI.
罗琳,能帮我转一下局长吗
Yes, sir. Right away.
好的,长官,马上
Let's, uh...
我们
Let's go close that door, Sergeant.
让我们去做个了结吧,中士
We sent a phantom e-mail to the one Hamid gave you.
我们往哈米德提供的地址发了一封虚拟邮件
Whoever it is will never actually
任何人都不会接收到这封邮件
receive the e-mail or know that it was sent.
或者知道曾经发出过这封邮件
So far, it's bounced off of a server in Rio,
目前为止,这封邮件被试着传到里约的一个服务器
where it went through a re-encryption filtering protocol,
在那经过了一个重加密过滤协议以后
then to Johannesburg-- same drill--
又到了约翰内斯堡,同样的过程
then to Thailand, then Finland, and now,
又到了泰国,然后芬兰,而现在
nearly an hour later, your guess is as...
折腾了将近一个小时候,你猜这么着
I'd say you owe me dinner, Carrie.
卡莉,我说你得欠我顿饭了
Possibly even sex.
甚至是滚床单了
Holy fuck.
我操
I wouldn't go that far.
我不会用这么不雅的词
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
The 14th man gave up an e-mail address we just traced
根据14号人物交代的电邮地址
to the Engineering Department at Bryden University.
我们追踪到了布莱登大学的工程学院
Faisel? Are you fucking kidding me?
费赛尔,你是在开玩笑吗
The professor we tailed then cleared?
那个被我们盯上又洗脱嫌疑的教授
Correct. Everybody stop what you're doing.
正解,大家都把手头的工作停一停
Only thing I need you to do right now
现在要集中精力
is find this man: Raqim Faisel.
找到这个人,拉齐姆·费赛尔
Faisel hasn't been at the university all day.
费赛尔整天都没在学校出现过
And he's not home, either.
也不在家
What home address you got for him?
他去哪个地址找的他
An apartment in Truxton Circle.
托克斯顿圈的公寓
Virgil, I need you to look for something at Bryden University.
维吉尔,你去布莱登大学找点东西
Yeah, today. Right now.
没错,今天,马上去
You beat me.
你打过我
You humiliated me.
你侮辱过我
You killed my friend.
你杀了我的朋友
But you did not break me.
但是你没打垮我
You should've killed me when you had the chance.
你当时就应该趁机杀了我
But now, here we are.
但是现在,此一时彼一时
I'm a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps, shit-bird.
我是美国陆战队的一名中士,你个废物
How did you think this would end?
你觉得会怎么收场呢
Hey! Hey, come on!
住手
Calm down!
冷静
Calm down.
叫你冷静
Thank you, sir.
谢谢,长官
Means a lot.
十分感谢
Fact is,
事实上
these eggheads and whatnot may be
这些知识分子们可能比
smarter than all of us put together in this room.
这一屋子的人加起来都聪明
But what I learned over the years,
但凭我多年经验来看
when it comes to safety in the workplace,
一旦牵扯到工作场所的安全问题
you would not believe some of the violations that I've seen.
你都不相信我见过的那些违规情况
Can't you come back when Dr. Faisel is actually here?
你能等费赛尔教授回来再说吗
I'm not comfortable letting people in his office
我不习惯他不在的时候
when he's not present.
让外人进他的办公室
We understand, ma'am.
深表理解,夫人
Um, look, uh, if we damaged anything,
如果我们弄坏了什么东西
I can put in the paperwork to pay for it.
我会写在报告里然后做相应的赔偿
Maybe we can help you with one or two of
也许我们可以在这帮你解决
the violations in here.
一两个违规的地方
Excuse me?
什么
Are-Are you suggesting...
你是在暗示
No, he's not. Not on my watch.
不,他没有,在我眼皮底下不可能
Just do the paperwork, numb nuts.
做你的报告吧,二货
Yes, we have a few
是,我们这发现了
potential violations we'd like to report.
一些潜在的违规操作需要汇报
That could be Dr. Faisel calling now.
可能是费赛尔教授的电话
Hello.
Know where this address is?
知道这是哪吗
Hello?
Right next to the fucking airport.
就在那个破机场旁边
See that new belt he's wearing?
看见他的新腰带了吗
Yeah.
看见了
Blue.
蓝带了
Impressive.
很能干嘛
I'm sorry I missed it.
很抱歉我错过了
I wish I'd been there, son.
儿子,我也想去的
I got caught up at a meeting.
可是被一个会议缠上了
It's okay.
没事的
Mike took me.
麦克带我去的
Yeah, I see that.
我看出来了
Ice cream? No, I'm good, thanks.
要冰淇林吗,不用了,谢谢
Have some. We're celebrating.
来点吧,我们在庆祝
Anyway, I should hit the road.
我该走了
Did your mom ask uncle Mike to take you to karate?
是你妈妈让麦克叔叔送你比空手道的吗
It's no big deal.
没什么大不了的
I've been taking him
过去的三年
for the last, uh, three years.
都是我带他去的
Four.
四年
I started when I was eight.
我八岁就开始学了
Right. And look at you now.
对啊,看你现在都小有成就了
A blue belt.
蓝带了
Pretty damn awesome, huh?
太了不起了
Right, Brody?
是不是,布洛迪
You bet.
那肯定的
What meeting?
你开的什么会
I can't talk about it.
不能说
Your son did awesome today.
你儿子今天表现很出色
You should be proud.
应该为他骄傲
Didn't you say you were leaving, Mike?
麦克,你刚刚不是说要走了吗
See you later, bud, okay?
小家伙,再见了
Later, gator.
再见,鳄鱼
Got any sprinkles?
要加巧克力屑吗
He led us right past this house just this last Tuesday.
上周二他就这样带我们从这栋房子门前开过去了
Which probably means he knew we were tailing him.
这有可能说明他知道我们在跟踪他
Should've had us do it.
你就该让我俩来跟踪
Dead quiet in there.
里面死静死静的
Not a squeak.
一点声音都没有
Maybe they're taking a nap.
也许他们在睡觉呢
Sometimes, I swear to God,
我对天发誓,有时候
he's my own brother,
就算他是我亲兄弟
and I don't know if he's part moron
我也不确定他究竟是脑残
or just acting like it to piss me off.
还是故意要气我
What's going on, Saul?
索尔,怎么了
He's dead, Carrie.
卡莉,他死了
Hamid's dead.
哈米德死了
Suicide.
自杀
Jesus Christ, no.
上帝啊,不是吧
Wha-How?
什么,怎么死的
When? Carrie, what happened?
什么时候死的,怎么了,卡莉
Minutes ago.
几分钟前吧
I just got here.
我刚到
Body's still warm.
尸体还是热的
How the hell is that possible?
这怎么可能呢
Razor blade fragment, left wrist.
剃须刀片,割破了左手腕
What? Where did he get that?
什么,他从哪弄来的刀片
H-He must have had it on his person.
他...他一定藏在自己身上
We missed it.
我们检查时漏掉了
Saul, he had to have gone through
索尔,我们搜身
at least a dozen full body searches.
起码不下十次了
The fragment is tiny.
碎刀片很小
He could have had it concealed in a cavity
他可能藏在嘴里
or under his skin in scar tissue.
或皮下的伤疤里
Or somebody passed it to him.
也可能是别人递给他的
Passed him what?
给他什么
Carrie...
卡莉
Admit it's possible, Saul, because we're sitting on
承认吧,索尔,因为我们现在
Dr. Faisel's house right now,
在费赛尔博士门外蹲点
and there's no sign of him anywhere.
而他现在好像人间蒸发了
What's your point?
你什么意思
My point is, whoever gave Hamid the razor blade
我的意思是,给哈米德剃须刀片的人
could have warned the professor, too.
同样有可能警告了教授
A fucking razor blade?
他妈的剃须刀片
I want authorization to go in.
我要授权进行入室搜查
Estes wants us to watch and wait.
埃斯蒂斯要我们在外面等
Damn it, Saul, there's no time!
该死的,索尔,没时间了
If Faisel is on the run, we need to know now.
如果费赛尔潜逃,我们得马上知道
You have my authorization.
你得到我的批准了
Move in.
进去
Alpha team, go.
A队行动
Bravo, cover the back.
B队后侧掩护
Charlie team, stand by.
C队原地待命
Here we go.
开始行动
House is empty. He must have left in a hurry.
房间里没人,他一定是匆匆离开
Looks like for good.
看来不会回来了
Did you hear that, Saul?
听到了吗,索尔
Saul?
索尔
Saul?
索尔
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
I know what you're gonna say, and you're right.
我知道你要说什么,我错了
All I can say is this is not how I planned your first days back.
我只能说计划不是这样的
You must still be jet-lagged.
你应该还有时差反应
Why are you still up?
为什么不去睡觉
You should be in bed.
你应该去睡觉了
I know that look.
我知道这眼神
You been waiting up for me.
你在等我
What's wrong? Saul, darling,
怎么了,索尔,亲爱的
you know what's wrong-- you
你知道的
just more or less said so in a nutshell yours...
你刚才或多或少的说过...
Wait, wait. Please not do this right now.
等等,现在不要这样
Do you mind?
不介意吧
It's been a very, um...
今天...
complicated day.
非常复杂
Your life is a very complicated day.
你的生活总是这样
You must... be aware, Saul,
你必须,清楚,索尔
this last month in India with my family
这个月与家人一起待在印度
I've been doing a lot of thinking.
我想了很多很多
Soul searching.
彻底地深思熟虑
We discussed this before you left.
你走之前我们讨论过
I can start scaling back,
我可以缩减工作时间
maybe even get reassigned, spend more time at home.
甚至调动工作,花更多时间待在家里
Just listen.
听着
I actually realize now
我真的意识到
it's not right or fair to ask you to do less.
让你减少工作是不对的,也是不公平的
So what I need--
所有我需要的是
me, Mira--
我,米拉
is to make my life not just about you.
要让自己的生活不那么依赖你
You know,
你也知道
you said yesterday that my parents
昨天你说我父母
should pass the Mumbai slums project
应该把孟买平民窟项目
onto someone else. Not to you. I didn't mean to you.
交给别人,不是你,我不是说的你
Our life is here, Mira.
我们的生活在这里,米拉
Our life is wherever you get sent--
我们的生活随着你的任务不停换地方
Amman, Beirut, London, Aden--
安曼,贝鲁特,伦敦,亚丁
often at a moment's notice, and I need more than that.
总是居无定所,我需要稳定的生活
I need to make my life...
我需要
I need to make my life
我需我的生活
about my passion.
充满激情
I need to put my roots down somewhere
我需要在对我重要的地方
that matter to me, Saul.
扎根,索尔
Do I get any sort of say in all this?
我能说几句吗
Are you gonna get that?
你不去开门吗
Mira.
米拉
How was your trip? Welcome home.
旅途怎么样,欢迎回家
Uh, um, it was wonderful.
很好
It was an inspiring time.
非常振奋人心
How are you...
你好吗
Carrie?
卡莉
I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean to intrude.
抱歉,我不是有意打扰的
However... It's really important that I talk to you.
然而,这事很重要
It's, uh, so lovely to see you,
很高兴见到你
but I didn't sleep on the plane,
但我在飞机上没睡好
so I'm completely sideways. Forgive me.
现在有点站不稳了,抱歉
We'll catch up soon. That'd be great.
我们回头再续,那太好了
Good night.
晚安
Don't say I didn't warn you
别说我没警告过你
this whole thing would blow up in our faces.
这事会在我们眼皮子底下出乱子
What the hell?
他妈怎么回事
Who let Brody in that room with him?
谁让布洛迪进去的
Who do you think, Saul?
你觉得呢,索尔
Jesus fucking Christ.
真他妈该死
Yep, I had pretty much the same response.
是啊,我的反应也差不多
Brody must have identified
一定是布洛迪在
that camera blind spot while watching the interrogation.
观看审讯时发现了监视器的盲点
Just so you know,
你要知道
the working theory is that Hamid smuggled
可行的解释是哈米德
the razor blade inside the soul of his shoe.
把剃刀片藏在鞋里
Bullshit! I mean, not only
胡说,布洛迪
did Brody contrive to get himself in the room,
不仅企图进入审讯室
he orchestrated Hamid's suicide
精心导演了哈米德的自杀
and he warned Dr. Faisel.
还警告了费赛尔博士
And we-- you and I-- let it happen.
而我们,你我却束手无策
Enough on the sidelines, enough in the shadows--
不要再旁观了,也不要再躲藏了
We need to take this up the chain before we're counting bodies
如果不想尸横遍野,我们必须行动起来
and trying to spin yet another monumental intelligence screw-up.
努力挽回情报工作史上又一值得纪念的败笔
Don't think I'm not considering it.
别以为我没想过
Well, how about doing something about it?
那做出点改变啊
Because nothing's changed, Carrie.
因为什么都不会改变,卡莉
Wh-Wh... What do you mean, nothing's changed?
什么叫什么都不会改变
I don't see Brody giving Hamid a damn thing, do you?
我并没看到布洛迪给哈米德什么东西,你呢
Not a razor blade, not a goddamn summer cold.
剃刀片没有,连该死的热伤风都没有
Good! You know? Get angry!
好啊,生气吧
I'm over your whole detached routine.
我早受够了你这种模棱两可的工作方式
You're out of line.
你说过了
This is my home. Get out... I'm going to Estes
这是我家,出去,无论你批不批准
with or without your approval. Take some boxes with you,
我都要去找埃斯蒂斯,拿上点箱子
'cause you're gonna need 'em when you clean out your desk.
收拾书桌滚蛋的时候会用到
What happened to the Saul Berenson that trekked the Karakoram,
当年那个艰苦跋涉喀拉昆仑山
did three months in a Malaysian prison
在马拉西亚被囚禁了三个月
stared down Uday Hussein at the height of his power?
不像乌代·侯赛因低头的索尔·贝伦森怎么了
When did you become such a pussy, Saul?
你什么时候变成娘们了,索尔
I think you should leave now.
你该走了
With pleasure.
非常乐意
You know what? You can keep that.
知道吗,笔记本你留着吧
Fuck this shit!
去你的
Carrie. I'm sorry, Maggie.
卡莉,抱歉,麦琪
I didn't know where else to go.
我不知道还能去哪
Oh, God, what happened?
天呐,发生了什么
I think I just quit my job.
我辞掉了工作
What? Don't be silly.
什么,别傻了
No, I'm serious.
不,我是认真的
I'm done. I'm done!
我不干了,我受够了
I've had it up to here. All right, just stop. Stop.
我只能来这儿,好的,停,停
Stop.
别说了
You were so right, you were so fuckin' right
你说的对,太对了
when you told me that my job
这份工作
would kill me one day. Just take a deep breath.
早晚会让我送命,深呼吸
Calm down, 'kay, Carrie?
镇定点,好吗,卡莉
Carrie, just calm down, okay?
卡莉,镇定下来,好吗
Does Saul know about any of this? Saul?
索尔知道吗,索尔
No, S-Saul is part of the problem.
索尔才是问题
But you said he always had your back.
但你说过他永远会挺你
Well, I'm on my own now, that's for damn sure.
可以确定,现在只能靠自己了
Do you really want to know the truth?
你真想知道真相吗
I've been on my own for a while now. Stop.
我已经孤身奋战好久了,别说了
We both know you're not quitting anything, okay?
我们都知道你不会辞职的,好吗
It's just the heat of the moment,
只是一时情急
it's not you, okay?
那不是真正的你,知道吗
That's not who you really are-I know you. So...
那不是真正的你,我了解你,所以
This is what's gonna happen.
接下来这样
You're sleeping here tonight, okay?
你今晚在这睡,好吗
My guest room's already made up.
客房准备好了
The girls are gonna be over the moon to see you in the morning.
明早孩子们见到你准会高兴坏的
Yeah. - 'Kay?
嗯,好吗
Listen, I don't care if the world's about to end,
听着,我才不信什么世界末日
okay, you're gonna stay here for as long as it takes
你可以一直待在这里
for you to get your head straight.
让头脑清醒清醒
'Kay?
好吗
Promise me that you'll sleep in in the morning.
答应我睡到明天早晨
I'll try.
尽量
Hey, thank you.
谢谢
Aunt Carrie?
卡莉阿姨
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Nothing, sweetheart.
没事,亲爱的
Did something happen? We heard you and mom talking.
刚出什么事了,我们听到你和妈妈谈话
No, girls, really, I'm fine.
没事,孩子们,真的没事
Why don't you girls get back to bed
你们上床睡觉吧
and let aunt Carrie get some rest, okay?
让卡莉阿姨好好休息会儿,好吗
Can we sleep in here?
我们能在这儿睡吗
Yeah. Please?
是啊,求你了
You sure? I'm positive.
你确定,很肯定
Come on in.
进来吧
Get in there.
钻进被窝里
I'm sleeping right here.
我要睡在这儿
Okay.
好的
Sweet dreams, guys.
做个好梦
Hey, no, stay there.
不用,不用起来
Stay there.
待在那儿
You know, I meant it when I said I wouldn't miss your karate.
我真心不想错过你的跆拳道考试
I screwed up.
是我搞砸了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Can you forgive me?
能原谅我吗
I'm proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
You're a blue belt now.
你现在是蓝带了
You got it done, like I knew you would.
我就知道你会做到的
You know why?
知道为什么吗
'Cause you're my son.
因为你是我儿子
What are we praying for?
你祈祷什么呢
Since I was four,
从四岁开始
me and mom prayed every night...
我和妈妈每天晚上都要祈祷
that you were alive...
祈祷你活着
that you'd come home one day.
有朝一日能回来
And now?
那现在呢
That you're gonna be okay.
祈祷你早日恢复正常
Auntie Carrie?
卡莉阿姨
Shh... Close your eyes.
嘘,闭上眼
Close your eyes. What are you doing?
闭上眼,你要干什么
Nothing, pumpkin. I just can't sleep.
没什么,南瓜头,只是睡不着
Are you worried about the bad guys?
你在担心坏人吗
What bad guys, Josie?
什么坏人,乔茜
You know, the ones who blow people up.
就是那些炸飞大家的人
Are you worried?
你担心吗
A little.
有点
Yeah. Me, too.
嗯,我也是
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Come live with us.
搬来和我们一起住
We'll protect you.
我们会保护你
No, honey. You know what?
不用,亲爱的,知道吗
That's my job.
那是我的工作
Okay.
好了
Go to sleep.
睡觉吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
prisoner ['prizənə]

想一想再看

n. 囚犯

 
trace [treis]

想一想再看

n. 痕迹,踪迹,微量
vt. 追踪,找出根源

 
privacy ['praivəsi]

想一想再看

n. 隐私,隐居,秘密

联想记忆
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 决定,决策

 
devout [di'vaut]

想一想再看

adj. 虔诚的,虔敬的,衷心的

 
contrive [kən'traiv]

想一想再看

v. 发明,设计,图谋,设法做到

联想记忆
tissue ['tiʃu:]

想一想再看

n. (生物的)组织,织物,薄绢,纸巾

 
intentionally [in'tenʃənli]

想一想再看

adv. 有意地,故意地

 
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 机会,时机

 
routine [ru:'ti:n]

想一想再看

n. 例行公事,常规,无聊
adj. 常规的,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。