Are you saying that Barron ate my uncle's...
你是说Barron吃了我爷爷的...
He needs no more eyes himself, but I fear he led a Hollow to your grandfather, yes.
他自己是不需要更多的眼睛了,但是我担心是他把Hollow带去你爷爷那的
After the first attacks on Loops, we all got better at hiding...making new loops... keeping our Whereabouts secret.
第一次进攻时间循环之后,我们都更小心的躲起来,创建新的时间循环,保密我们的位置
The Hollows grew more desperate every year and Barron wishes to help his friends.
Hollows变的越来越饥渴绝望。 Barron也希望帮助他的朋友们。
Miss Peregrine! Come quickly! Miss Avocet's awake.
佩小姐,快来! Avocet女士醒了。
Oh Miss Peregrine! They found my new loop.
噢佩小姐,他们找到了我新的时间循环。
The children... I tried to save them but there were so many Hollows...
孩子们...我试图去救他们,但是太多Hollows了...
I don't know how I escaped.
我都不知道我是怎么逃出来的
You are safe now.
现在你安全了
None of us are safe.
没有人是安全的。
They set up the machine in my loop.
他们在我的循环里设置了那个机器。
They put in in the cellar at Blackboat tower.
安置在黑船塔的地窖里。
They're still there... The machine?
他们还在那... 那个机器?
The experiment. They intend to do it again!
那个实验。 他们打算再做一次!
This time, he's using more Ymbrynes.
这一次,他要用更多的Ymbrynes.
He still wants to be immortal.
他还是想永生。
Do Hollows only attack peculiars?
Hollows只攻击特技人吗?
Of course not! They're monsters, Jake, they'll slaughter anything in their path.
当然不是,他们是怪兽,Jake 见人杀人,佛挡杀佛
Well, some sheep on the island were killed,
恩,岛上的羊也被杀了
You don't think they're here already, do you?
你不觉得他们已经在这里了吗?