手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法第一季 > 正文

福尔摩斯基本演绎法第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第21集 追捕莫里亚蒂

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously, on Elementary...

《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情回顾
He is, without question, the most sinister taker of lives
毫无疑问,他是让我尝到失败滋味的
I have ever had the displeasure of pursuing.
最凶险的杀人凶手
I have no intention of capturing M.
我并没有逮捕M的意图
I have every intention of torturing and murdering him.
我的意图是折磨他,杀掉他
You-you don't mind if I call you M?
你不介意我叫你M吧
Sebastian Moran-- that's my real name.
我的真名是,塞巴斯蒂安·莫兰
He sends me coded message on me cell phone.
他发送加密短信到我的手机上
You can kill me for all the others,
我可以为其他人的死负责
but your girl, that was him.
但是你的女人是他杀的
That was Moriarty.
是莫里亚蒂干的
Uh, don't forget to remind me
别忘了提醒我
to call a meeting of the Endowment Committee.
召开一个基金委的会议
Thanks, Beverly.
谢谢你,贝弗利
But you don't have to call for help.
别打电话求救了
You aren't having a heart attack.
你没有犯心脏病
Who the hell are you?
你是谁啊
Just someone who's been studying you.
一个一直在研究你的人
You've been dependent on a pacemaker for the past seven years.
你过去七年都在依赖起搏器生活
I'm doing that to you.
是我干的
Watch.
看我
See?
是吧
Every pacemaker has its own unique identifying number.
每个起搏器都有个独一无二的识别码
If you've got that,
如果能得到识别码
you can make that little box in your chest do all sorts of things
你就可以对胸腔里那个小盒子为所欲为
things like send several hundred volts through your body
譬如只要按下按钮,就可以对你的身体
with just the push of a button.
加上几百伏的电压
Wait! Stop!
不要,住手
What do you want?
你要干什么
Nothing, really; I'm happy just to watch you die.
不干什么,看着你死我就开心
It would look like a heart attack, you know.
别人会以为你是心脏病发而死
But, then...
不过
I'm not representing my own interest tonight.
我今晚是为了公事来的
Cast your ballot.
投个票
My ballot?
投票
That's what this is all about?
你就是为了这个来的
Vote to revoke, and I'll be on my way.
投废除票,我就放过你
All right.
好吧
There.
好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Turn this crap over to the football.
别看这垃圾,调到足球
Yeah.
Not that match, the Arsenal game.
不是这场,是阿森纳那场
Noted philanthropist Phillip Van Der Hoff...
著名慈善家菲利普·范德霍夫...
Quiet!
闭嘴
Go back to the news.
调回新闻
...Van Der Hoff's wife was vacationing in Austria,
范德霍夫的妻子此前正在奥地利度假
but is said to be on her way home this morning.
但她已于今早启程返回
Is everything okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Fine.
是的,没事
It's good that you're here, actually.
其实,你来得太及时了
You kn... you know how to...
你知道如何
reset a dislocated shoulder.
将脱臼的肩膀复位吧
And you dislocated your own shoulder because...
你把自己的肩膀弄脱臼就因为...
God you... Are you thick? Am I thick?
妈呀,你是笨蛋吗,我笨
You are the one stuck in a straitjacket.
你才是被困在紧身衣里那个
Why are you... It had been too long.
你为什么要... 这件衣服放太久了
Please.
帮个忙
Okay.
Looks like an anterior dislocation.
看起来是前脱位
Actually, could you just...
你能不能...
wait a moment...
等一会儿...
What was that?
你干嘛呢
I'm gonna get you some ice.
我给你拿点冰
You okay? Yes, I'm fine. How are you?
还好吗,很好,劳您费心
Listen, I just got a call from the warden at Newgate.
听着,我刚接到纽盖特监狱典狱长的来电
Sebastian Moran just got out of a stint in solitary.
塞巴斯蒂安·莫兰刚刚结束了单独关押
I don't know if he had an epiphany during all that downtime,
我不知道他在此期间是否有所顿悟
but he claims there are more people he was ordered to kill;
但他声称还有更多他受雇杀害的人
victims he never told anyone about.
这些他从未对人讲过
He wants to confess.
他想认罪
Well, bully for him.
真是好样的
On one condition:
不过有个条件
the only person he'll talk to is you.
他只愿意和你谈
How are you, Sherlock?
你好啊,夏洛克
How are you?
你好吗
Thanks, Will.
谢谢,威尔
I've got something new for you.
我有新消息告诉你
'Cause you and me, we both want the same thing.
因为我俩的目标一致
To get rid of him.
就是干掉他
So it's to be another tale of Moriarty.
看来还是莫里亚蒂的传奇故事
He's got ears and eyes everywhere in here.
他在这到处都有耳目
I want him because he set me up to be caught by you...
我要他的命是因为他设计让我被你抓住
and for the two mugs he sent in here who tried to shiv me.
还派两个饭桶进来想杀了我
And you...
而你
you want him 'cause he killed your girl.
你要他的命是因为他杀了你的女人
Mr. Moran, your claims about Moriarty
莫兰先生,你那些关于莫里亚蒂的言论
cannot be substantiated and are of no interest.
无法证实,也没有意义
Now, I was told you had some information
我听说,你有其他受害者
about some other of your victims.
的信息
And I was told, every year about Christmastime,
我还听说,每年圣诞节期间
a fat, jolly old man delivers toffees
一个快乐的胖老头会给乖孩子
to good little girls and boys.
发太妃糖呢
Now, I waited up for him one night
我等了他一个晚上
to steal his stash... but he didn't show.
想偷他的糖,结果他没出现
Will... show Sherlock the article.
威尔,把文章给夏洛克看看
He had me cut this out.
他让我裁下来的
That was no accident.
这不是意外
That was ordered by him.
肯定是他安排的
This man died of a heart attack.
这个人是死于心脏病
What makes you think there was someone else involved?
你凭什么认为是他人所为
Because before you nicked me in Harlem,
因为你在哈莱姆抓住我之前
I had a text with that man's face on it...
我收到一条信息,上面有他的照片
and the order was: "String him up just like the others."
命令是, "像其他人那样吊死他"
Now, you find out who killed Van Der Hoff,
所以,只要找出杀害范德霍夫的凶手
and you'll be one step closer to him.
你就离莫里亚蒂
To Moriarty.
更近了一步
Will.
威尔
And one more thing:
还有件事
When they ask you what happened here today,
当有人问起你今天发生的事
keep it quiet.
什么都不要讲
What happened?
为什么
Get away from him!
离他远点
Too late, boys.
太迟了,小伙子们
No medic needed. No medic.
活不了了,没救了
Too late, too late,
太迟了,太迟了
Will be the cry when the lady with the bags passes by,
挽着包的女士走过,响起一片哭声
Oh, Sherlock's up, oh, Sherlock's down,
得意也好,失意也罢
But he always wears that sacred frown,
夏洛克总是严肃地皱着眉
The other guards say he had his finger
其他的狱警说他们拉走他的时候
to his lips while they were dragging him off,
他对着你举起手指放在唇边
like he was telling you to be quiet.
就好像叫你保密一样
According to your statement, he just issued
但按你所说,他只是威胁了你一通
a bunch of threats, called off the meeting,
随即中止了会面
then attacked the guard, so...
然后袭击了狱警,所以说...
what's to be quiet about?
他要你保密什么
I'm afraid I have no idea.
我也不知道
Hey. Let's talk.
我们谈谈
You have been training me to ferret out lies.
你训练过我如何识别谎言
When Captain Gregson asked you
但当格雷森警监问你
what Moran wanted you to keep quiet about,
莫兰想让你保密什么的时候
you hesitated.
你犹豫了
That doesn't prove deceit-- it's a feint,
那只是假象,不足以证明我撒谎
designed to sharpen your deductive skills.
是为了用来提高你的推理能力
Okay, the last time you lie about Moran
好吧,上次你对莫兰的事撒谎
you were planning to torture and kill him.
是因为你计划把他折磨致死
I was quite honest about my intentions.
我可没刻意隐瞒我的意图
Okay, what if these impulses get triggered again?
要是这些冲动的念头死灰复燃怎么办
You're not longer required to play hall monitor to my impulses.
你不用再监视我的冲动了
Okay, but I am allowed to be concerned.
但我至少可以关心一下吧
Just so you know, I intended to share this with you,
你要知道,我本打算把这事告诉你
just not here.
只是不能在这
Moran told me that Moriarty was behind that man's death;
莫兰告诉我,是莫里亚蒂雇凶杀了这个人
that he himself was once contracted to kill him.
他自己也曾接到过干掉此人的命令
Now, I understand your concern,
好了,我理解你的担忧
but this is not history repeating itself.
但这次绝不会是历史重演
Okay, then what's different?
那这次有什么不同
You're getting ahead of yourself, Watson.
你操之过急了,华生
Moran has proven himself to be extremely unreliable.
事实证明莫兰这人极不可靠
I would like to make sure these are not his paranoid ravings
在把格雷森警监或者其他人牵扯进来之前
before I involve Captain Gregson or anyone else.
我要先确定他不是胡言乱语
Fortunately, it should be quite simple to find out
幸亏,很容易弄清
if there was anything suspicious about that man's death.
这人的死有无蹊跷
You have a copy of his autopsy report?
你拿到他的验尸报告副本了吗
Phillip Van Der Hoff was a middle-aged man
众所周知,菲利普·范德霍夫
with a known heart condition.
是个有心脏病的中年男人
There was no autopsy.
根本没有验尸报告
His body was released to the mortuary this afternoon.
他的尸体今天下午被运到了停尸间
Flowers are to be sent to the McTierney Brothers Funeral Home.
吊唁花圈将被送到玛蒂尔尼兄弟殡仪馆
What, you want to send a bouquet and a card?
怎么了,你也想送鲜花卡片吗
"With deepest sympathy.
"致以最深切的慰问
PS. This may have been murder."
友情提醒,这可能是场谋杀"
Not exactly.
并非如此
So you prove you're reasonable by asking me to commit a felony.
你觉得拉我来一起犯罪很合理吗
Security in mortuaries is so lax
停尸间的安保实在太松懈了
you can hardly call it breaking and entering.
所以这算不上是非法入侵
Embalmed.
防腐处理过的
Embalmed.
防腐处理过的
You say that like you've broken into funeral parlors before.
听上去好像你以前也闯过殡仪馆
Well, there was a certain problem of Thor Bridge...
我曾经为了破解雷神桥之谜...
Yes.
找到了
As I'd hoped,
如我所愿
not scheduled for embalming until the morning.
要等到早上再进行防腐处理
Yep.
好了
Well, he had a pacemaker.
他装了起搏器
And his heart condition checks out.
说明他确实有心脏病
No sign of any defensive wounds.
没有明显外伤
No skin under his fingernails.
指甲下没有皮屑
He has four small bruises on each palm.
他的两个手掌上都有四个小瘀伤
He's clenched his fists so tightly,
说明他死前紧紧握住拳头
his fingers have left bruises.
手指造成了瘀伤
I've heard about that in people who have been struck by lightning,
我听说被闪电击中或者触电身亡的人
and electrocuted on the third rail, but...
会有这种现象,但...
but it's not consistent with a heart attack.
但这和心脏病发作的症状不符
Agreed.
赞同
We'll have to proceed.
所以我们得解剖弄清楚
Seriously?
来真的
But what happens when people figure out that somebody came in here
要是别人发现有人在半夜进来这里
and cut up a body in the middle of the night?
解剖了尸体怎么办
We'll sew him back up again, won't we?
反正我们会缝上的,不是吗
What?
什么
Any luck, they'll assume that autopsy was done at the hospital,
够幸运的话,他们会以为在医院里做过验尸
or they might just put it down to a paperwork error, I don't know.
或是文件出了错什么的
Anyway, they're certainly not gonna assume
无论如何,没人会怀疑
two people broke in in the middle of the night
有两个人半夜闯进来
and performed an illicit autopsy, are they?
实施非法验尸,对吧
Right, because that would be crazy.
是啊,因为那太疯狂了
No.
不干
No.
我不干
Fine.
好吧
No, no.
不,不
From the shoulder.
从肩膀下刀
Y-You need to press harder.
你得再用力点
All right.
好的
Harder!
用力
You're using the wrong...
你用错了...
Okay, just stop.
好了,停
Stop.
Just give it to me.
刀给我
Oh, that's lovely.
好刀法
You really are quite skilled, Watson.
你技术可真不错,华生
No.
闭嘴
I am dissecting a body in the middle of the night.
大半夜的,我在解剖一具尸体
We are not having a moment.
这可不是你甜言蜜语的时候
Okay, well, there's no broken ribs.
好,没有肋骨骨折
I mean, I really can't see the heart from here.
这样我看不见心脏
I would need a saw and a rib spreader,
我得用锯子和肋骨牵开器
which I'm guessing you don't have.
我想你应该没准备吧
Okay, let's, uh...
那我们...
Oh, this is strange.
奇怪了
Look at this.
看这里
See how the blood is coagulated and the capillaries...
看这些血液凝结的形态,还有
have bubbles burnt into them.
这些毛细血管里还有气泡
Looks like his blood boiled.
就好像他的血液沸腾过一样
One has to admire the sheer Promethean ingenuity.
不得不佩服凶手的别具匠心
Can one do that after one gets some sleep?
某人就不能让别人先睡会再干活吗
The marks on Phillip Van Der Hoff's hands
菲利普·范德霍夫手上的痕迹
were consistent with electrocution.
与受电击的症状相符
His blood boiled from the heat of an electric shock,
他的血液吸收直接对心脏电击
which was directly on his heart.
产生的热能而沸腾
How does one achieve that?
怎么有人会想到这点
By using his pacemaker as a weapon.
用起搏器来做杀人凶器
Or it could've just gone haywire.
也可能就是他的起搏器出故障了
They malfunction about six percent of the time.
现在的起搏器仅有百分之六的故障率
Have a look at this.
看看这个
Premier Cardiac Monitoring,
超级心脏监测器制造公司
the country's leading manufacturer of pacemakers.
全国领先的起搏器制造商
They just issued a press release announcing start of work
他们刚刚发布新闻稿,声称开始启用
on a device which cannot be hacked.
一种无懈可击的装置
That would imply that it is possible to hack a pacemaker.
这意味着,起搏器是可以入侵的
It makes perfect sense. If you could get
这个就有点意思了,如果你能得知
the device's I.D. Number, you could program it
起搏器的认证号,你就能对其下达指令
to do whatever you wanted it to do,
让起搏器为你所用
including delivering an electric shock
包括提供大到足够引发
large enough to induce a fatal heart attack.
致命心脏病的电流攻击
So subtle it wouldn't even seem like a murder.
如此精妙的手法,看上去就不像是谋杀
You think Moran was right?
你觉得莫兰是对的
I no longer believe we're trying
我觉得我们不要再去试着
to find out if Phillip Van Der Hoff was killed;
找出菲利普·范德霍夫是否是被谋杀的
I think we're trying to learn who did it.
我们该去找是谁杀了他
What's with the big band music?
放大乐队的歌干吗
I was thinking about bootleg alcohol this morning.
今天早上我在想私贩酒的事情
Reminded me I haven't listened to Bix Beiderbecke
让我想起我已经很久没听
in quite some time.
毕斯·贝德贝克的歌了
And the doll being burned at the stake?
那木桩上烧着的木偶娃娃呢
I'm in a dispute with a theologist about Galileo.
我和一个神学家就伽利略发生了争执
How much do you know about Prohibition?
对于禁酒令你知道多少
The normal amount.
就那些常识呗
Just the broad strokes, then.
那就给你普及下吧
America, in a fit of Puritanism, banned alcohol...
美国,在一个清教主义的借口下
for more than a decade.
禁止酒精超过十年
But the human urge to pursue altered states persisted,
但是人类渴望反叛政令的状态始终存在
resulting in widespread flouting of the law
导致了一种广泛的藐视法律的
in underground saloons called "Speakeasies."
地下沙龙,叫做"私贩酒吧"
Did we quit the Van Der Hoff case while I was asleep?
我睡着后,就停止了范德霍夫案件的调查吗
In addition to heading up his charitable foundation,
除了他标志性的慈善基金会
Phillip Van Der Hoff is also a member
菲利普·范德霍夫也是
of New York City's Landmark Protection Council,
纽约市地标保护理事会的成员
11 souls whose responsibility it is
共十一个成员,其职责是
to determine the landmark status
决定纽约市的历史建筑的
of historical buildings in the city.
地标性地位
You think that had something to do with him being killed?
你觉得这件事是他被杀害的原因
The council was reviewing the landmark status of the Taggart
理事会在审查塔格特私贩酒博物馆的
Speakeasy Museum. It's an old grocer's
地标性建筑的资格,它是一个老杂货店
on Chamber Street with a speakeasy in the back,
位于钱伯街,在后堂私贩酒
preserved exactly as it was in the 1920s-- lovely.
保存完好,和1920年分毫不差,真不错
The site's owners-- some shell corporation--
该地点的所有者,一些空壳公司
have applied to have the landmark status removed.
请求移除它的地标地位
This would free them up to redevelop the site
这能让他们重新规划,使此地更具现代化
for more modern, and presumably, more profitable purposes.
想必有更多的利润可图
The owners have applied three times
所有者在近年内
to have the status changed over recent years.
申请了三次移除地标地位
Each time, more council members change their votes,
每一次都有越来越多的成员改变立场
inching them closer and closer to the majority needed
其申请通过的票数渐渐
to have landmark status revoked.
占多数票,足以移除地标地位
Now, a quick check of city records reveals
现在,浏览下市政记录就能发现
that each council member
每个改变主意的理事会成员
who has changed his or her vote also applied
都在改变立场后不久
for a home remodeling permit shortly thereafter,
申报了家庭装修
and in each case, the renovation was handled by...
而在每一件案子里,装修都是由
Robert Baumann.
罗伯特·鲍曼承接的
Yeah, I've seen his picture in the papers.
对,我在报纸上见过他的照片
How does he get his teeth so white?
他是怎么把牙弄那么白的
You know him because he builds skyscrapers
你知道他是因为他修建了摩天大楼
and yet here we have him handling piddling kitchen redos.
而我们现在却发现他在做琐碎的厨房改造
They're bribes, you see?
这就是贿赂,明白了没
Change your vote, get the redo of your choice.
改变立场,就能获得第二次机会
So this is the guy who is trying
所以是他想要
to get the landmark status overturned?
移除那地方的地标地位
And he's only one council member short
而且他就剩一票之差
of a majority, until, that is, two nights ago.
就能通过了,只到两天前
The last thing Phillip Van Der Hoff did
菲利普·范德霍夫死前做的最后一件事
before he died was change his vote
就是在塔格特私贩酒博物馆议案上
on the Taggart Speakeasy Museum.
改变了立场
So you think that bleach-teeth killed him?
所以你觉得闪闪亮牙先生杀了他
I would very much like to hear what he has to say about it.
我很想听听他对这件事怎么说
...because the company's called Baumann and Associates,
因为公司是叫做鲍曼合资公司
that's why. I'm Baumann.
这就是原因,我是鲍曼
You're an associate.
你只是合伙人
No, no, no, don't you...
不,不,不,你还没...
How many times do I have to tell you?
我要告诉你多少次
No!
Yeah, look, I appreciate that it's a
听着,我明白对你来说
tough position for you, but there's just no way...
这不好办,但没别的办法了
Try saying "Excuse me", dildo.
拜托说声抱歉,猥琐大叔
Mr. Baumann's skull was crushed
鲍曼先生的头骨被
by a falling air conditioning unit.
一个掉落的空调砸开了花
Yeah, came from the window right there.
是,就从那边的窗户掉下来的
What are the odds, huh?
这几率多小啊,对不
What are the odds, indeed.
几率确实很小
No, there's no way.
不,这不可能
You'd have to have perfect timing,
你得有完美的数学计算能力
an expert grasp of physics.
还要有专家级别的物理知识
It's got to be a stroke of bad luck.
这应该就是他实在太倒霉了
Hey, tell me you did not just throw an air conditioner from the roof.
别告诉我你刚才把空调从屋顶扔下去了
The math is not quite as hard as you might imagine.
这其中的数学计算没你想的那么艰难
I'm not talking about how hard it is.
我没在说这有多难
I am talking about the fact that you could kill somebody.
我说的是你有可能砸死某个人
I checked the courtyard before I dropped it,
我扔下去之前检查过庭院了
and I hit the X I drew on the ground
而且,我第一次尝试
on the very first attempt, I might add.
就击中了我在地上画的X符号
With a bit of practice,
再多做一些尝试
I'm sure a moving target would not be that difficult.
我相信砸中移动目标也没那么难
This case is turning out to be quite fascinating, Watson.
这个案子相当令人着迷,华生
Bleach-teeth was obviously not in charge of the scheme
闪闪亮牙先生明显不负责塔格特博物馆的
to decertify the Taggart Museum,
收回地标计划
but he was big in real estate.
但他是房产大鳄
So he probably facilitated the introductions
所以他可能代表实际的策划者
on behalf of the actual mastermind,
促成了这个提案
then got an AC unit dropped on his head for his troubles.
结果引火烧身,被空调砸死
Why? Well, he obviously had a cut of whatever money
为什么,明显无论他们赚了多少钱
that they stood to make.
他都会分得一部分
Now that he served his purpose,
现在他完成了任务
somebody no longer wanted to pay.
有人却想赖账了
Hmm, someone-- whoever was behind the shell company
这人是空壳公司的幕后黑手
that owns the museum.
也是博物馆的实际拥有者
Untraceable shell corporation,
无迹可寻的空壳公司
a scheme to make millions
计划在移除
by revoking the landmark status of an old building,
地标性的老建筑中获利数百万
and murder by home appliance.
最终死于家电谋杀
We're obviously pursuing a lively intellect.
显然我们在追查一个高智商罪犯
You're back to believing that Moriarty exists?
你又开始相信莫里亚蒂的存在了
Call the man commissioning these crimes whatever you want.
你觉得他是幕后黑手或什么的都好
I'm now more and more convinced that we're in pursuit
我现在越来越肯定我们在追查
of one of his agents.
他的一个执行人
He does the same kind of work
他和莫兰做的是同样的事情
that Moran does, but in a very different way.
但方式不同
This man specializes in murders
这个人专门研究
that do not appear to be murders at all.
如何让谋杀看起来不像是谋杀
If Moran was a sledgehammer,
如果莫兰是暴力型的
our current quarry is the scalpel.
我们现在找的人就是技术型的
And how do we catch our current quarry?
那我们怎么才能找到这个技术型的呢
First, I'm gonna clean up the air conditioner.
首先,我要去把空调收拾了
Then it's quite obvious what we need to do.
然后我们接下来要做的事很明显
We need to plan a murder.
我们要策划一起谋杀
As New Yorkers,
作为纽约人
we have to be vigilant about preserving the landmarks
我们必须要全力保护那些
that make our city great.
使我们的城市更伟大的地标性建筑
When we give away pieces of our history,
当我们放弃历史的一部分时
we give away who we are.
就等于放弃了我们自己
Meet Hillary Taggart, an attorney,
希拉里·塔格特,一名律师
and the last living relative of Al "The Prawn" Taggart,
是"大虾"阿尔·塔格特唯一还活着的亲人
owner of the grocery store
他拥有的这家杂货店
which housed his eponymous Speakeasy.
即是"私贩酒吧"的经营地
She's an advocate for preserving the Taggart Museum
她是建议塔格特博物馆保持原样的
exactly as it is.
拥护者
The only advocate for it, as far as I can tell.
而且就我目前所知,也是唯一的拥护者
Well, it's good to have a hobby.
有个业余爱好也不错
Even if that hobby puts you in danger of being killed.
即使那爱好会给你招来杀身之祸吗
This footage is taken from the last time
这段影片拍于
the museum status came up for review.
博物馆最后一次提交申请时
Each time it does, Ms. Taggart does a very good job
每次审核的时候,塔格特女士都会
of making a nuisance of herself on the building's behalf.
给博物馆制造一点小麻烦
She threatens lawsuits, she sends out press releases.
她威胁要起诉,她给媒体投稿
One can only imagine how she will react
可以想象在理事会的最终决议公布时
when word of the council's latest vote gets out.
她会有怎样的表现
She'll probably kick up a very public stink.
她可能会利用舆论引起轩然大波
She's the next target.
她是下一个目标
If I was a sociopath, and I wanted to stop anyone
如果我是一个反社会者,我不想要任何人
from taking too close a look at my murderous transaction,
过于接近看清我的杀人行径时
I would remove Ms. Taggart from the chessboard.
我就会除掉塔格特女士
But we need to warn her.
我们要提醒她
We'll do no such thing.
我们不会这么做
Our mission is to study this woman
我们要做的是研究她
to observe her in her natural habitat.
观察她的活动范围
No, the best way to keep this woman safe
确保她安全的最好方法
is to find out how to kill her.
就是研究怎样能杀她
Hillary Taggart is unmarried.
希拉里·塔格特没有结婚
She's worked half the day at the legal aid clinic,
她每天在法律援助部门上半天班
and the remainder of her time has been devoted
剩下的时间则致力于
to various volunteer efforts.
各种志愿者活动
You all right?
你还好吗
Yes, sorry, thought I noticed something odd.
是的,抱歉,还以为发现了什么怪事
Anyway, as I was saying,
总之,就像我说的
the rest of her time seems to be devoted
她的业余时间似乎都在
to running laps at the pace
拖着她受伤的脚腕
of third-grader with a sprained ankle.
以小学生的速度跑圈
One more thing. Look at her bracelet.
还有一件事,看她的手环
See how you can make out part of the Rod of Asclepius?
你看那是不是像阿斯克勒庇俄斯((希腊神话里的农神,救护车上标志即为蛇绕其权杖))的权杖
She's wearing a medical alert.
她戴的是医疗警报器
Could be hemophilia, epilepsy, a nasty allergy.
可能是血友病,癫痫,或是过敏
Right, brilliant.
是啊,真聪明
A man after my own heart.
正合我意
Come on if you're coming.
如果要来就快点
What kind of an allergy requires a medical alert bracelet?
什么样的过敏需要医疗警报手环
Uh, anything that could bring on anaphylactic shock,
只要是能够造成过敏性休克的
certain foods, medicine, insect bites.
某种食物,药物,或是被虫子叮咬
Exactly. A moment ago,
好极了,就在刚才
I could have sworn I saw an Africanized honeybee.
我敢肯定我看见了一只非洲化的蜜蜂
How do you "Africanize" something?
什么叫"非洲化"的
It's a term to describe a particularly aggressive species.
是描述某种好斗的物种的一种术语
It's odd to...
奇怪的是
Odd to see them here.
能在这里看见它们
They're not native to New York.
它们不是纽约本地物种
It's almost as if someone has placed it here
好像是某人专门放在
on a route known to be frequented
希拉里·塔格特经常
by Hillary Taggart.
经过的路上
So you think he's planning a murder by bee?
你认为他打算用蜜蜂杀人
The hive will be facing southeast
蜂巢应该对着东南方
in dappled sunlight
在斑驳的阳光下
with minimal wind.
和风最小的地方
And here they are,
就在这里
newly formed
刚刚建好
and flourishing.
十分壮大
Oh, yes.
好极了
And here is the food source.
而食物来源在这里
Someone's feeding them sugar water
有人在用糖水饲养它们
so they multiply even faster.
这样能让他们繁殖得更快
Well, it's pretty Baroque way to kill someone, isn't it?
这杀人的方法真是够巴洛克式的啊
I mean, cultivate bees, feed them, and then
饲养蜜蜂,喂它们,然后在
poke the hive with a stick every time Hillary Taggart runs by?
希拉里·塔格特经过时再用棍子捅蜂窝吗
Well, he might be planning to swipe her
或许他打算事先把柠檬草油
with lemongrass oil beforehand,
擦到她身上
make sure they're attracted to her.
确保蜜蜂会被她吸引
It's actually quite a tidy plan.
真是个细致的计划
You know, she flees, bees sting--
她越跑,蜜蜂越去蜇她
tragic accident.
多惨啊
If she's that allergic to bee stings,
如果她对蜜蜂叮咬过敏
then she's gonna have an EpiPen.
她肯定会带肾上腺素
Well, an EpiPen would work against one or two stings,
一针肾上腺素只在叮一两口时有用
but how effective is it gonna be
但是在整个
against an army of bee assassins?
蜜蜂群都来攻击时怎么办呢
If the man we are looking for
如果是我们要找的人
is feeding these bees,
在饲养这些蜜蜂
he's gonna have to come here eventually.
他迟早会来这里的
Yeah. Quite soon, I'd imagine,
是啊,我想很快就会来
'cause the sugar water's getting low.
因为糖水已经不多了
Ugh, great.
太好了
So we get to stake out a hive of killer bees.
那我们就在监视这些蜂巢吧
The closest place open was Polish.
最近的开门的地方只有波兰餐馆了
I hope you like pierozkis.
希望你喜欢馅饼
So, yesterday you said that I was getting ahead of myself.
昨天你说我操之过急了
Well, now we know that Phillip Van Der Hoff was murdered,
现在我们知道菲利普·范德霍夫被杀了
there's been another death,
还有另外一人也死了
and we are sitting here waiting for
而我们却坐在这等一个
someone we think works for Moriarty.
你觉得在为莫里亚蒂工作的人
So I-I want to know what our plan is
所以我想知道如果我们抓住那个人
if we catch this man.
你有什么计划
I also need to know that this time,
我还想确认下
it will not involve you skewering someone with a knife.
这次你不会再用刀子伤人了吧
Obviously, I do not intend
很显然,我不想
to turn this man over to the police.
把这个人交给警方
I intend to find out who murdered Irene.
我想查出是谁杀了艾琳
And once I've found the person responsible,
但当我找到那个人时
I will not be resorting to the same tactics
我不会再用对付赛巴斯提安·莫兰的方式
I employed against Sebastian Moran, okay?
对付他,行了吗
Well, you know,
可是
you never regretted it last time, so I...
你上次一点都不内疚,所以我
again, what is different now?
这次有什么区别呢
Well, quite frankly, I'm surprised you have to ask.
坦白说,我很惊讶你会问我
When I pursued Moran...
我还在追捕莫兰的时候
my entire life I had made one meaningful connection.
我的整个人生与艾琳·艾德勒产生了
That was with Irene Adler.
充满意义的蔓结相连
You were preparing to take on a new client,
你当时已经准备面对新的客户
I had every reason to believe that I would be returning
而我满心都以为我将会回到
to the solitary methods of old.
曾经的孤独状态里
Since then, we've entered into a partnership.
从那时开始,我们开始了共同工作
It's an arrangement which I find very rewarding.
我发现这样的安排令我们受益无穷
You're an interesting project,
你是很有趣的一个实验对象
and I-I enjoy watching your progress.
而我很热衷于观察你的进展
The thing that's different about me,
据我对自己的了解
empirically speaking...
我和以前不一样的地方
is you.
就是你
That is one of the nicest things
这是别人对我说过的
anyone has ever said to me.
最动听的一句话
As I said, it's an empirical observation.
如我所说,这是一次经验观察
I'd like to promise you that...
我可以向你保证的是
when I find the people responsible for her death,
当我查出谁该对她的死负责的时候
I won't hurt them.
我不会伤害他们
Just as I'd like to promise you
正如我向你保证的一样
that if I found a syringe of heroin tomorrow,
就算我找到了一根海洛因针管
I won't shoot it into my arm.
我也不会扎到我的胳膊里
Can't know that, though, can I?
不过谁知道我能不能做到
In the meantime, you'll just have to trust my intent.
与此同时,你也必须相信我的直觉
Better decide quickly, though.
不过你得快点决定
Beekeeper approaches.
养蜂人到了
He's refilling the water.
他在补充糖水
What-what do we do?
我们该做什么
Well, I said I wouldn't torture him.
我说过我不会严刑拷问他
Doesn't mean I'm going to end this with lively debate.
但这不意味着我会对他和颜悦色
Excuse me. We're with the NYPD.
打扰,我们是纽约警局的
We need to take a look at your notebook.
我们需要看一眼你的本子
These are interesting calculations.
这些方程很吸引人
They appear to track the trajectory
这恰好与一个从半空坠落的
of a falling air conditioning unit.
空调外挂的坠落轨迹一致
What's your problem, anyway?
你这人什么毛病
You can't arrest me for doing physics.
你不能就因为我做物理题就逮捕我
Give it to me!
赶紧给我
Oh, we're not going to arrest you.
我们不是来拘捕你的
You're going to help us find your employer.
你要负责帮我们找到你的雇主
Good evening.
晚上好
Welcome to our home.
欢迎来我家做客
We know your name is Daniel Gottlieb,
我们知道你叫丹尼尔·戈特利布
that you retired from your career
曾任工程师
as an engineer several years ago,
几年前退休
and that you've carried out a number of murders
而你已经为一位神秘的雇主
on behalf of a mysterious employer.
实施了一系列谋杀
Let's call him...
暂且称他为
Moriarty.
莫里亚蒂
We found information in here
这里我们寻找到的信息
that ties you to the deaths of Phillip Van Der Hoff
将你直接牵扯到了菲利普·范德霍夫
and Robert Baumann.
以及罗伯特·鲍曼的死上
We can make your career as a murderer
我们可定性你为有案可查的
a matter of record.
杀人凶手
You've received a number of encrypted texts,
你收到的一系列加密短信
similar to those which we found on the phone
与我们在另一个叫做塞巴斯蒂安·莫兰
of a serial killer
的连环杀手手机里
named Sebastian Moran.
所发现的一样
So, a bargain:
来,做个交易
I'm going to go in the other room.
现在我要去另一个房间
I'm going to send a text message
我要用你的手机
from your phone,
发条短信
saying something's gone wrong.
说发生了麻烦事儿
I will demand
我会要求
a face-to-face meeting with your employer.
跟你的老板来一次面谈
If, by the time I receive a response,
如果在我收到回复之前
you've told me everything that you know about Moriarty,
你说出关于莫里亚蒂你所知的所有事
I will impose on my friends at the NYPD
我会让我纽约警局里的朋友
to get you special treatment in prison.
让你在牢里得到优待
If you don't say anything,
如果你缄默不言
we're just gonna hand you over to the police.
我们只好把你交给警方
Ring that when you decide what you want to do.
想清楚怎么做就按铃吧
Aren't you even a little nervous?
你难道一点儿也不紧张吗
I mean, somebody is sending those texts--
我指,有人发了那些短信
call him Moriarty, call him whatever you want.
叫他莫里亚蒂或者别的什么都行
He's behind God knows how many murders,
他藏在不知道多少杀手后面
and he's about to give you his undivided attention.
并且准备把火力集中到你身上
Do you want some tea?
你要喝茶吗
No, I want a drink.
不,我想喝杯酒
Sorry.
抱歉
You're going to be disappointed.
你要失望了
I don't know who he is.
我不知道他是谁
I don't really know anything about him.
实际上我对他一无所知
How many people have you killed?
你杀了多少个人了
Thirty-one.
三十一个
He's been...
他已经
active in New York these past few years.
在纽约活跃了几年了
Sebastian Moran was a notorious hard man in Shoreditch.
塞巴斯蒂安·莫兰在肖迪奇臭名昭著
It's easy to see how he came to Moriarty's attention.
显而易见他是这样引起莫里亚蒂注意的
You worked a desk job.
而你是坐办公室的
How were you recruited?
你是怎么被他雇佣的
Eight years ago...
八年前
we were doing an environmental impact study
我们在英国为一家公司做
for a company based in the UK.
环境影响研究
I was working late one night.
有天我加班到很晚
This tall guy sits down next to me.
一个高个子坐在了我身边
He doesn't give a name...
他没有说他叫什么
just says he's our client.
只说他是我们的客户
He was British. Striking.
他是英国人,很明显
He said he wanted to take me to dinner
他说他想带我去吃晚餐
to discuss the fact that I'm a serial killer.
讨论一下我是个连环杀手的事实
He found you out.
他发现了你
How?
怎么做到的
He claimed to be experienced at picking out psychopaths
他说自己对发现有谋杀冲动的人
who were trying to "Pass".
很有经验
He said he'd be in touch.
他说会和我保持联系
I never saw him again.
我再也没有见过他
It was all on the phone, after that.
从那之后都是电话联系
What else did he say to you that night?
那天晚上他还跟你说了什么
What, about himself?
关于他自己
Mm... you know...
你知道
He mentioned he spent time in a reform school
他提到他小时候曾经在教管所
when he was a kid.
待过一段时间
One more thing:
还有一件事
I know you.
我见过你
Your face.
你的脸
I was doing some work for him in London a few years ago.
几年前我在伦敦帮他做过事
I got a text with your picture.
我收到过有你照片的短信
You were dabbling in drugs.
你当时在吸毒
I had an accidental overdose lined up for you.
我本为你准备了一次吸毒过量意外死亡
Dissolute man-child gives himself a hot shot.
一个小混混过量注射毒品死亡
Who'd look twice?
谁会看第二眼
But I got another message: "Job cancelled."
但是我又收到一条信息, "行动取消"
That was the only time that ever happened.
那是唯一一次取消行动
They have agreed to a meeting.
他们同意会面
At the Parthenon.
在帕特农餐厅
The man Gottlieb described...
戈特利布说的那个人...
he picked out a serial killer on a hunch.
能凭预感挑选连环杀手
He'd have to be observant to do that; brilliant.
他一定有敏锐的洞察力和极其聪明的头脑
You think Gottlieb met Moriarty?
你觉得戈特利布真的见过莫里亚蒂吗
I don't know.
我不知道
But I can't help but wonder
但是我不得不好奇
if we've had our first description of the man.
他是否就在我们眼前
I wouldn't expect him to show up here,
我不抱希望他能在这里出现
if he's even in the country.
他是否在这个国家都不得而知
But Gottlieb is already late,
戈特利布已经迟到了
and someone in there is waiting for him.
餐厅里有个人正在等他
The guy with the turban doesn't have any food.
带帽子的那个男的没有点餐
His wife is pregnant and using the restroom.
他怀孕的老婆上厕所了
He's just indulging her late-night cravings.
他只是陪他老婆吃宵夜
Look at the booth to the right of them.
看他们右边的那个桌子
He's doing his best to appear strung out.
他尽力地假装自己犯毒瘾了
He's had a manicure quite recently,
他不久前刚剪了指甲
and he just checked the time
他从手腕的限量版优舶表上
on his limited edition U-Boat watch.
看了看时间
Yeah, he'd have to tell someone that Gottlieb didn't show.
他得告诉某个人戈特利布没有赴约
Try not to follow too closely.
不要跟得太紧
Don't lose him altogether, though.
但也不要跟丢了
Looks like he just got stood up.
看起来像被放鸽子了
What's he doing?
他要干什么
He's waiting to see if anyone's trying to follow him.
他在那等着,看是否有人跟踪
The meeting's on the other side of the tracks.
他们在铁轨另一边见面
Don't move.
待着别动
They'll be long gone by the time the train passes.
等火车过去后,他们早就走了
Can you see anything?
你能看到什么吗
I don't know.
不知道
Hope so.
希望可以
Modern cameras can capture imagery faster
现代照相机抓拍图像
than the human eye can process it,
比人眼处理图像快得多
so I set the shutter speed to 1/640 of a second,
所以我把快门速度设置为1/640秒
opened the aperture wide...
并开大光圈...
You took a picture between the cars of a moving train.
你透过火车车厢的缝隙拍照
I took a series of photos between the cars of a moving train.
我透过火车车厢的缝隙拍了一连串照片
I also moved the camera
我还左右移动了相机
from left to right to get different angles.
从不同角度拍下了照片
Now, no one photograph is any good on its own, of course,
当然,没有一张照片是完整的
but look at them...
但是看看这些...
as a whole...
放在一起的照片
That's him.
就是他
That's the man who took me to dinner.
就是他邀请我一起吃饭
What time is it?
几点了
Middle of the workday in England.
在英国的话已经上班了
So, the man at the train tracks.
铁轨另一边的那个人
We thought he may be British,
我们认为他可能是英国人
we thought he may have spent time at a reform school.
我们认为他可能在教养院待过
There are only so many reform schools in England,
英国那些教养院
and only so many prisoners in each of them.
与其中的犯人,都记录在此
Aren't these records sealed?
这些档案是机密吧
Oh, yeah.
是的
They don't want just anyone looking at 'em.
他们不想让人看到这些
I still have contacts in Britain.
但是我在英国有内线
That's him.
就是他
"John Douglas."
"约翰·道格拉斯"
He was brilliant, even as a boy.
他小时候就很聪明
Lethal, too.
也很会杀人
While at the Bodwin Reform School for Boys,
当他在鲍德温男童教养院的时候
his dear friend and roommate,
他的好朋友兼舍友
Randall Breen, was beaten to death
兰德尔·布林,被年长一些的男孩
by a group of older boys.
活活打死
Within six months of his death,
在其死后的六个月内
three of his assailants were dead.
三名凶手被杀
You think it was Douglas?
你认为是道格拉斯干的
They couldn't prove it. But they transferred him
虽然没有证据,他还是被转移到了
to another reform school, and the deaths stopped.
其他教养院,然后就没有了死亡事件
Well, maybe he has a record as an adult
也许有一些他成年以后的记录
that can help us track him down, huh?
可以帮我们追查他
John Douglas was released on his 18th birthday.
约翰·道格拉斯在他的18岁生日被释放
Since then, not a whisper of him in the system.
从那以后,系统里再也没有他的消息
I think it unlikely he's used his own name
我认为这45年来,他不大可能
in the last 45 years.
使用过自己的名字
I believe he's assumed another identity.
我相信他有一个伪装身份
Moriarty?
莫里亚蒂
If that's the man we're looking for,
如果他就是我们要找的人
I doubt it's the only alias that he uses.
我不认为他只有这一个化名
So how do we find him?
那如何才能找到他
I don't know.
不知道
"I was closer to the truth than I let on."
"我有所隐瞒,其实我已接近真相"
"Off to see what I'd do
"当我拿着注射器出现时
when presented with a loaded syringe."
在一旁看我的表演吧"
"My apologies for abandoning you
"很抱歉在我们的戏剧
as our drama approaches its climax."
就要高潮时离你而去"
Good morning, John Douglas.
早上好,约翰·道格拉斯
Holmes!
福尔摩斯
I took the liberty of disassembling your pistol.
我擅自把您的手枪给拆了
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I have Gottlieb.
戈特利布在我手上
I arranged the meeting last night.
昨晚的会面是我安排的
I followed your man.
我跟踪了你的人
As for you, you're registered
至于你,你以兰德尔·布林的名字
in this hotel under the name Randall Breen.
登记入住了这家酒店
Same as your cell mate in Bodwin.
跟你在鲍德温的狱友名字一样
What's in the bag?
包里是什么
The instruments of your slow demise.
让你慢慢死去的工具
Do you do business under the name "Moriarty"?
你有以"莫里亚蒂"的名字行事吗
I'm... not him.
我...不是他
I could never be him.
我永远也成不了他
Yes, by all means,
那请你务必
tell me more about his unfathomable genius.
跟我说说这个深不可测的天才
I know why you're looking for him.
我知道你为什么找他
You want to know about Irene.
你想知道艾琳的事
I didn't kill her.
她不是我杀的
But I know what happened.
但是我知道经过
I could tell you why she had to die.
我可以告诉你她为什么得死
It was because of you, Holmes.
是因为你,福尔摩斯
I just talked to the detective who caught the case.
我刚跟负责这件案子的警探了解了情况
She says you were in the room
她说这个叫道格拉斯的人
when this guy Douglas got taken out,
被枪击时你在场
but you have no idea why it happened.
但是你不知道为什么他被枪击
Right.
是的
It would appear someone didn't want us
看起来像是有人不希望我们
to finish the conversation we were having.
完成当时的谈话
What the hell is going on with you?
你到底怎么回事
What did Moran say to you the other day?
莫兰那天跟你说了什么
There's someone else involved;
这件事里还牵扯到别人
someone who texted those pictures to Moran.
那个把照片发给莫兰的人
He had a similar arrangement with the man
他和另一个人有类似的约定
I'm about to hand off to you.
我正要把他交给你
I've committed myself to finding this person.
我一定会找出这个人的
I give you my word:
我向你保证
I will not repeat the tactics
我不会再用当时
that put you and I at odds back then.
我们有过争执的手段
I wish your word meant something more to me.
我希望你的话不只是说说而已
I know.
我知道
Which is why I have a character witness.
那就是为什么我有一个品德见证人
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I'm quite fine. Watson, I was just
我很好,华生,我刚
telling Captain Gregson that I'm a changed man.
告诉格雷森警监我已经改过自新了
That he needn't worry that I'll hold myself apart
他不需要担心我还会
from the norms of decent behavior.
脱离正确的行为准则
That's my old medical bag.
那是我的老医药箱
Legos?
乐高玩具
Yean, the bag needed a certain heft
是的,这个包要有一定的重量
if it was gonna fool John Douglas.
才能糊弄约翰·道格拉斯
I just bred an antibiotic- resistant strain of rubella.
我只是得了有抗生素抵抗性的遗传风疹
This guy has given us 18 murders so far.
这人目前已经向我们坦白了十八桩谋杀案
He has no interest in an attorney.
他不要律师
He just wants to talk.
他只想谈话
He's had to keep his "Project""
这些年里他不得不
to himself all these years.
把他的所作所为埋在心里
Probably relieved to finally have an audience.
也许最终有了听众才得以解脱
Gottlieb's getting a text.
戈特利布收到了一条短信
What does it say?
上面说什么
What's he saying to you?
他对你说什么
I-I don't know.
我,我不知道
I-I can't read it. Tell me!
我,我看不懂,告诉我
That's not the code we used.
那不是我们用过的密码
If you want to read that message,
如果你想看懂这条短信
you're going to have to translate it yourself.
你得要自己破解出来
Do you need something from me, partner?
你需要我的帮助吗,搭档
Your colleague's in custody.
你的同伙已经被拘留了
A man named John Douglas is in the morgue.
一个叫约翰·道格拉斯的人躺在停尸房里
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
You know, me and you
你知道,我和你
can take this all the way to the top.
能一路登峰造极
What's it take to crease that mug?
你怎么一脸的郁闷
I gave you a good haul last time, didn't I?
我之前已经告诉你不少东西了,不是吗
Tell me what this says.
告诉我这是什么意思
What, the great Sherlock Holmes
怎么,伟大的夏洛克·福尔摩斯
couldn't crack it?
破解不了它
I'm working on it.
我在努力了
If you could speed things up for me,
如果你能帮我一把
then I won't have to.
我就不必费神了
Go to the incoming text log.
回到收件箱
Now back to the message.
再回到那条短信
What does it say?
这是什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
It's not the code we used to use.
这不是我们过去用过的密码
Bollocks. You're lying.
胡说,你在说谎
Nope.
没有
Someone's winding you up, mate.
有人想阻止你,哥们
Tell me what it says, Moran.
告诉我它是什么意思,莫兰
I'm done here!
我结束了
Tell me what it says.
告诉我它是什么意思
Tell me what it says. Leave it.
告诉我它是什么意思,别管了
You didn't get much sleep last night.
你昨晚没怎么睡
No. I've almost cracked this.
是的,我就快要破解它了
I've identified the type of cipher.
我已经确认了密码的类型
All that remains is for me to ascertain
剩下的就是弄清
the three-digit sequence that will decode it.
可以用来破译它的三位数字序列
Well, it is 10:17 right now.
现在是十点十七分了
Let's say by 11:00 you haven't cracked it,
我们说好要是十一点你还没破解出来
we both get some rest, okay?
我们就都休息一会儿,好吗
The code'll be there in the morning.
密码明天早上又不会跑
10:17. Thank you.
十点十七分,谢谢你
Watson, you know...
华生,你知道吗
some people-- without possessing genius--
有些人,缺乏天赋的人
have a remarkable knack for stimulating it.
却有着一种非凡的激发别人灵感的力量
Oh, an insult and a boast.
又夸我又损我啊
10:17. Moran looked at the time;
十点十七分,莫兰看了时间
he needed to see when the message was sent.
他需要知道这条信息是什么时候发出去的
4:32.
四点三十二分
That's when this message was sent
那就是短信发出去的时间
and that is the decryption key.
而且这就是密钥
I've been to the hash bars
我去过地下酒吧
I've been to the brothels of France
我去过法国的妓院
But none of you ladies in Europe,
但是欧洲的女人们
Will give this poor Gooner a chance,
都不给我这个阿森纳球迷机会
Bring back, bring back,
回来吧,回来吧
Bring back the Champions' to me, to me
把冠军带回给我们吧,我们吧
Bring back, bring back
回来吧,回来吧
Bring back the Arsenal to me
把阿森纳带回给我们吧
Who's that team we call the Arsenal
我们称作阿森纳的是哪支队伍
Who's that team we all adore
我们都崇拜的是哪支队伍
They're the team in red and white
就是那支穿红白球衣的球队
And they fight with all their might...
而且他们永不言弃
Moran, you never told me you had a sister.
"莫兰,你从没告诉过我你有一个妹妹
"She dies or you do. Your choice. M."
要么她死要么你死,自己选吧, M"
And they're gonna show the world just how they score
而且他们要告诉世界他们是怎么赢的
Holmes.
福尔摩斯
Captain, Sebastian Moran is going to attempt suicide.
警监,塞巴斯蒂安·莫兰打算自杀
You need to call the warden at Newgate.
你得打电话给纽盖特监狱的典狱长
I just got off the phone with him.
我刚和他通完电话
Moran slammed his head against the wall at least a dozen times.
莫兰用他的头撞墙撞了有一会儿了
Is he alive?
他还活着吗
Well, he was as of five minutes ago, but, uh...
直到五分钟前他还活着,但是
the swelling in his brain, it's bad.
他脑袋里的肿块,情况不好
They don't expect him to last the night.
他们觉得他活不过今晚
He had you bring the message to Moran.
他利用你把这条信息带给了莫兰
You couldn't have known.
这不是你的错
Yeah, you know, that's what idiots tell themselves
你知道吗,白痴们犯二的时候
when they've been outsmarted.
就是这么安慰自己的
Twice Moriarty has had me in his sights
莫里亚蒂逮住我两次
and twice he's let me go:
而且两次他都放我走了
once when he hired Gottlieb to kill me,
一次是他雇佣戈特利布来杀我
and again this morning.
还有一次是今天早上
I don't know what his game is.
我不知道他在玩什么把戏
It seems like maybe you're the game.
看起来好像你本身就是游戏
That's Gottlieb's phone.
那是戈特利布的手机
This is Sherlock Holmes.
我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Yes. Thank you. Well aware.
恩,谢谢,我知道
And whom do I have the pleasure of speaking to?
请问我有幸在和哪位通话
My name is Moriarty.
我的名字叫莫里亚蒂
I believe we're overdue for a chat.
我相信这对话久违了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲
v. 跟踪

 
observation [.ɔbzə'veiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 观察,观察力,评论
adj. 被设计用来

联想记忆
arsenal ['ɑ:sənl]

想一想再看

n. 兵工厂,军械库,储藏 Arsenal n. 阿森纳

联想记忆
empirically

想一想再看

adv. 以经验为主地

 
relieved [ri'li:vd]

想一想再看

adj. 放心的,放松的,免除的

 
committed [kə'mitid]

想一想再看

adj. 献身于某种事业的,委托的

联想记忆
hunch [hʌntʃ]

想一想再看

n. 肉峰,预感,块 v. 弯腰驼背,弓起背部,耸肩

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
stint [stint]

想一想再看

v. 节省,限制,停止 n. 节约,限制,定额的工作 n

联想记忆
revoke [ri'vəuk]

想一想再看

vt. 撤回 vi. 藏牌 n. 藏牌

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。