手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 英剧学习 > 梅林传奇第一季 > 正文

梅林传奇第1季第7集:The Gates Of Avalon 阿法隆之门(8)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Sophia. The girl from the forest?

索菲亚。 树林里救来的女孩?
He wanted to take her out for the day. He is besotted.
他想带她出去玩一天。他昏了头了。
But they've only just met.
可他们刚认识啊。
I know. I guess it must have been love at first sight.
我知道。依我看准是一见钟情。
Yes...I suppose it must be.
对......我想一定是。
The door was open. I thought someone may have broken in.
房门开着。我以为有人闯进来。
It looks like they have.
好像确实是有。
I apologise for imposing on you. It won't happen again.
真对不起冒犯了你。我保证下不为例。
Make sure it doesn't.
你最好言而有信。
You're sure you'll be all right?
你肯定没事吗?
Yes. Thank you for today. Good night, Arthur.
肯定。今天谢谢你了。晚安,亚瑟。
Sorry! Lady Morgana, isn't it? I'm Sophia.
抱歉!您是莫嘉娜小姐吧?我叫索菲亚。
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
My father and I are guests of the King.
家父和我是国王的客人。
You're lying. I know what you're going to do to him, and I won't let it happen.
你撒谎。我知道你要把他怎样,我不会允许的。
Does Arthur know you feel this way about him? Of course he does. I suspect he's already turned you down.
亚瑟知道你对他的感受吗?他当然知道。估计他已经拒绝你了吧。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
imposing [im'pəuziŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人难忘的,壮丽的 vbl. 强迫,利用

 
suspect [səs'pekt]

想一想再看

n. 嫌疑犯
adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的<

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。