什么事
I'm supposed to deliver some tables and chairs to a party--
我本该把桌椅送去一个派对
it starts in about an hour-- and my, uh,
派对大概一小时后开始
van broke down just down the street.
但我的货车在街边抛锚了
You want me to call triple-A?
你想让我给拖车公司打电话吗
Actually, no. I need to call my boss,
不是的,我得给我老板打电话
but my cell is dead.
但我手机没电了
I was hoping I could come in,
我想到你家
maybe charge it for a few minutes?
充上几分钟电
Please? Look, if I mess up this delivery,
拜托,要是这次送货我搞砸了
I'm in some serious trouble.
我就真的倒霉了
How about you give me your boss's number?
不如你把你老板的号码给我
I'll call him for you.
我帮你打
I just started today, actually.
我今天才开始上班
I-I don't know my boss's number off the top of my head.
背不出老板的电话
I need to plug in my phone so I can get it.
我得给手机充电,就知道号码了
Tell me the name of the company,
那你把公司名字告诉我
I'll call the office.
我给你们办公室打电话
It's after hours. Nobody's gonna answer.
已经下班了,没人接电话的
Would you please just open the door?
拜托你开下门吧
I'm sorry, but I don't know you.
抱歉,可我不认识你
I can't just let you in.
不能就这么让你进来
Lady, come on! I'm gonna lose my job.
小姐,拜托,我会丢了饭碗的
Please, just leave before I call the cops.
在我报警之前,请你离开吧
Yeah, Broome Street and Ludlow.
是的,布隆街和勒德洛交界处
You'll send another van?
你会再派一辆车吗
Great, thanks.
太好了,谢谢
Talk about a Good Samaritan.
你真是个大好人
Saved my ass.
雪中送炭
And as he fled, the man dropped his walking stick,
他逃跑时,落下了手杖
which the police later mistook for a weapon.
后来警方错以为是凶器
But he did so in order to pick up the mongoose.
他这么做是为了抓猫鼬
Which was, of course, responsible
所以犯罪现场
for the claw marks I found at the crime scene.
才会留下我找到的那些爪印
The mongoose, you see, was quite key in identifying the man.
猫鼬就是查出此人的关键
He was a magician.
他是个魔术师
The rodent, part of his act.
猫鼬是演出的一部分
Now, once I realized the man's true connection
一旦我意识到此人和上校之间
to the colonel, it became obvious to me, the latter hadn't
真正的联系,我就明白了,后者根本
been murdered after all.
没有被人谋杀
He'd merely succumbed to a heart attack,
他只是见到一个
after the appearance of a man
已被自己判处死刑的人出现
he'd sentenced to death so long ago.
吓得心脏病发而已
Again, my name is Sherlock, and I am an addict.
再说一次,我叫夏洛克,是个瘾君子
That was a morning of firsts.
今早真是充满了"第一次"啊
First share I've ever heard involving a mongoose.
我第一次听人分享涉及猫鼬的戒毒经历
Really?
是吗
It was also the first time you ever contributed at a meeting.
也是你第一次在互助会上发言
Why am I not surprised
我怎么就一点都不奇怪
it had nothing to do with your drug history?
你这段经历跟毒史毫无关系
Ah, you know, it seems so expected, doesn't it?
太没新意了,对吧
Talking about addiction at an addiction support group meeting.
在戒瘾支持小组里讲自己的上瘾故事
Besides, the group seemed particularly down today.
而且今天气氛好像挺低落的
The last thing they needed to hear was another depressing share.
他们最不想听的就是,又有人分享绝望的经历
Is that why you decided to take the floor? To cheer everyone up?
所以你才发言的吗,为了鼓舞大家
You know me, Watson. People person.
你懂我的,华生,舍己为人
Hello.
你好
Uh... Sherlock?
夏洛克
Can you come up here, please?
能请你上来一下吗
Right now?
立刻上来
Rhys.
瑞斯
I, uh... I let myself in.
我自己进来了
I still had the key from last time.
我上次来的钥匙还留着
I tried calling, but your number's changed.
我给你打过电话,但你换号码了
Oh, so you know each other.
你们认识啊
That's almost a relief.
真是松了一口气啊
Something's wrong.
出事了
Yeah. It's Emily.
是的,是艾米丽
She's, uh... she's been kidnapped.
她被人绑架了
When was she taken?
什么时候
Well, a ransom demand two days ago from her e-mail?
两天前,有人用她的电邮发信要求赎金
Video or note? A video.
视频还是文字, 视频
What are they asking for?
他们要什么
Clearly this is very important,
显然这一点很重要
but do you think that we could press pause
但能否等大家都穿好衣服了
until we are all clothed?
再讨论呢
Love a cup of tea, if you've got some.
你要有茶的话,给我来一杯
Yeah. Yeah.
好的
Um, sorry. This is my room.
不好意思,这是我房间
So, obviously, he's an old friend.
很明显,他是你的老朋友
Who's Emily?
艾米丽是谁
His daughter. She lives in New York.
他女儿,住在纽约
And for clarity's sake, Rhys isn't an old friend.
我澄清一下,瑞斯不是什么老朋友
Well, not exactly.
不算是
He's, uh, my former drug dealer.
我以前问他买毒品的
As you may have guessed,
也许你也猜到了
last time Rhys was here, he stayed in your room.
瑞斯上次来,就住你房里
This was when you were still using.
那是你还吸毒的时候
Two months after I got to New York,
我到纽约两个月之后
before I was carted off to rehab.
被扔进戒毒所之前
Let's talk about this. What's to talk about?
我们谈谈这事吧, 谈什么
The daughter of an old friend is in trouble.
我老朋友的女儿有麻烦了
He's not just an old friend.
他不仅仅是位老朋友
He's the man who used to supply me
他还是以前卖我毒品的人
with narcotics; yes, I am well aware.
是的,我很清楚这一点
Doesn't make his daughter any less kidnapped.
可重点是她女儿被人绑架了
And it's worth noting, he is an ex-dealer,
而且申明一下,他已经洗手不干了
just as I am an ex-junkie.
正如我已经戒毒了一样
Two phoenixes risen from the ashes.
我俩都凤凰涅槃了
This isn't about what he is now.
跟他现在干什么没关系
It's about what he was to you back then.
重点是他以前跟你的关系
You think he may be some sort of trigger?
你觉得他是诱发我吸毒的隐患
On a giant gun filled with drugs pointed at you, yes.
没错,巨大的隐患
You're right. He is a trigger.
你说得对,他的确是个隐患
The minute I laid eyes on him,
我一看到他
my mind conjured images of heroin bubbling in a spoon.
就想到了海洛因在勺子里冒泡泡的画面
I felt an undeniable, almost gravitational pull.
不可否认,我被深深吸引了
Yet, as I've already mentioned, I consider the man a friend.
但正如我所说,我把他当做朋友
I will not be turning him away.
我不会拒绝他的
I appreciate your opinion and your concern.
很感谢你的意见和顾虑
But you mistake the support group ethos
但你把互助小组的信仰
for a complete system for living.
错当成了完整的生活体系
It is not. At least not to a man like me.
并不是的,至少对我不是这样
My sobriety is on one plane.
我清醒的神智在一架飞机上
The bonds I share with those
但我与朋友们的团结互助
I consider friends is on quite another.
却在另一架飞机上
You're just gonna have to work a bit harder this week.
这周要辛苦你了
Not interrupting, am I?
没打扰你们吧
Sorry again about upstairs. I was...
我为刚才楼上的事再次道歉,我...
Haven't quite had my head screwed
过去几天
on the last couple of days, you know?
头脑一直不清醒
Should've figured you'd have a bird over.
我该猜到你女朋友在这里的
I'm not a bird. I live here.
我不是他女朋友,我住这里
I'm entirely sober now, Rhys.
我已经戒毒了,瑞斯
Miss Watson is my companion.
华生小姐是我的陪护
She keeps me from resuming bad habits.
她防止我重拾以前的坏习惯
Of which I am one. I get it.
而我就是其中一个,我明白
In which case, let me show you this video.
这样的话,让我给你看看那段视频
If you can't help me, I'll be on my way.
你帮不上忙的话,我就走了
I'll just get my tea.
我去倒杯茶
Your daughter's life boils down
你女儿的命
to two numbers: $2.2 million, four days.
就靠这两个数字了, 220万美金, 4天
If you don't pay in time, she dies.
不及时付钱,她就会死
If you involve the police or the FBI, she dies.
通知警方或联调局,她也会死
If you deviate from my instructions in any way,
不照我的指示做
she dies.
她还是会死
I've left a phone for you at her apartment;
我在她家给你留了部手机
keep it with you.
随身带着
Wait for further instructions.
等待进一步指示
I went to her place as soon as I touched down.
我一下飞机就去她家了
This is the cell phone.
就是这部手机
Looked like there'd been a bit of a struggle.
看来有打斗迹象
I was careful not to touch it.
我很小心没碰过这手机
I'm sorry to interrupt,
抱歉问一句
but do you have $2.2 million?
你有220万美金吗
In May of 2011, Rhys stole exactly that amount
2011年5月,瑞斯从他多米尼加的供货人那
from his Dominican suppliers.
不多不少偷了这笔钱
He's been hiding out in Thailand ever since.
从此就一直躲在泰国
Like I said, ex-dealer.
正如我所说,前毒贩
They got sloppy with some transactions.
他们有些交易处理得很草率
I saw an opportunity for early retirement, and took it.
我看到提早退休的机会,就抓住了
It never occurred to you that you might be
你从没想过那样做
putting your daughter in danger?
也许会危及你的女儿吗
Well, no one knew about Emily.
没人知道艾米丽的存在
But he knew 'cause he deduced it.
他是推理出来的
But I never spoke about her to anyone else,
但我从来没跟人讲过我有个女儿
never.
从来没有
Her mom knew, obviously, but...
除非是她妈妈,但...
She passed away several years ago.
她几年前就去世了
Did Emily know about your theft from the Dominicans?
艾米丽知道你偷了多米尼加人的钱吗
No. Before I disappeared,
不知道,我消失之前
I gave her an e-mail address, and said,
给她发了封邮件,写着
"Look, if you're ever in trouble, you can get in touch."
"假如你遇到麻烦了,可以来找我"
But I hadn't heard from her till I got this video.
但在收到录像之前,她从来没找过我
Well, isn't there a simple solution?
不是有个很简单的方法吗
You pay the ransom, and you get your daughter back.
把赎金交了,你女儿就回来了
How much is left?
还剩多少
Uh... just under two...
不到两...
$2 million is nothing to sneeze at.
两百万也可以了
$2,000, you know, give or take.
差不多两千
You spent $2 million in just 18 months?
你在18个月里就把两百万花了
No, I lost $2 million.
不,是输了两百万
Drugs were his vice.
他的缺点是吸毒
Cards were mine.
我的是好赌
Look, I'm sorry. I'm even sorrier
抱歉,特别是我现在知道你
now that I know that you're trying to clean up. I just...
在试着戒毒我就更抱歉了,我只是...
I don't mean to go stirring up bad memories.
我不想勾起不好的回忆
I just didn't know who else to turn to.
我只是不知道该找谁帮忙
Said he'd kill Emily
他说要是我去找警察
if I went to the cops or the feds.
或是联邦调查员就会杀了艾米丽
And I figured, since I was acquainted
我就想,既然我认识
with the Sherlock Holmes, I'd be a fool not to...
著名的夏洛克·福尔摩斯,为什么不...
seek his advice, right?
找他帮忙,对吧
We have just under 44 hours until the ransom is due.
还有差不多44小时才到交赎金的时候
Luxury.
太充裕了
That's twice what I'll need.
我只需要一半时间
That's Emily's mom... Penny.
那是艾米丽的妈妈,潘妮
You said she passed away.
你说她去世了
Yeah, some kind of cancer, I think.
是,得了某种癌症吧
Well, we were never that close.
我们并不亲近
She was American on holiday in London back in '91.
她是美国人, 91年时在伦敦度假
We met, had some fun...
我们就遇见了,处得挺好
then along came Emily.
然后就有了艾米丽
How are you not a total wreck right now?
你为什么没有一点要垮掉的样子
If my kid was taken and held for ransom,
如果我的孩子被抓了,要交赎金
I don't know if I could keep it together.
我都不知道我会不会撑得住
You seem quite... I don't know-Zen.
你看起来很...淡定
I made a delivery once to Holmes at Scotland Yard.
我有一次送福尔摩斯去苏格兰场
Crazy, right?
很疯狂是吧
Crazier still,
更疯狂的是
he invites me to stay and watch him assist
他邀请我留下来,看他怎么协助警方
in the interrogation of this lunatic
审讯一个在伦敦各处
who'd been planting car bombs all over the city.
放置汽车炸弹的疯子
The police knew there was another one out there,
警方知道还有一个炸弹
but they didn't know where it was.
但他们不知道在哪儿
Holmes is in the room with the guy for, like, five minutes.
福尔摩斯跟那个家伙呆了五分钟的样子
Figures out where the bomb is
凭他鞋子上的几个污点
from a couple of stains on the guy's shoe.
就知道了那颗炸弹放在哪儿
You ask why I'm not a total wreck?
你问我为什么没垮
'Cause I believe in Sherlock Holmes.
因为我相信夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Your friends, the Dominicans-- they were here.
你的多米尼加朋友确实来过
Or at least one of them was, anyway.
至少来过一个
He waited for her here.
他在这里等着她
I found traces of cigarette ash on the floor.
我在地板上发现了烟灰
Now, how do I know it didn't come from Emily? Easy.
为什么不是艾米丽留下的呢,简单
She's not a smoker.
她不抽烟
No other signs of tobacco
整个房子里除此以外
in the whole apartment.
没有其他抽过烟的迹象
She doesn't even have a lighter.
她连个打火机都没有
This ash comes from a Crema,
这种烟灰来自克丽玛
a popular Dominican brand.
一种多米尼加人很喜欢的牌子
You can tell the brand by the ash?
你能从烟灰判断出牌子
I can identify 140 cigarette
我能单凭烟灰识别出
and cigar brands by their ash alone.
140种香烟和雪茄牌子
Now, if you bothered to read my monographs, you would know that.
要是你看了我的专论就不会不知道
So, they struggled here.
接下来,他们在这里厮打起来
She dropped her glass of water that she poured.
她把水杯打翻
The water spilled on his hand.
水溅到了他手上
How else do you explain this?
否则你怎么解释这个
It's just a swirl.
只是个旋而已
It is a symbol,
是一个符号
that of the Taino god of hurricanes.
象征着泰诺族的飓风之神
The Taino, as everyone knows, were the pre-Colombian inhabitants
众所周知,泰诺族是前哥伦比亚居民
of what is now the Dominican Republic.
现在属于多米尼加共和国
This, meanwhile, is a hand stamp
这也可以是个手盖印
of a Dominican nightclub in Brooklyn
属于布鲁克林的一家多米尼加夜店
called, appropriately enough,
这家夜店有个很合适的名字
Hurrikane, with a "K."
飓风,不过把c换成了k
Emily's water moistened the hand stamp
水弄湿了绑架艾米丽的人
on her abductor's hand,
手上的印章
facilitating its transfer to the wall.
所以墙上会有印子
Maybe he left some prints.
也许他会留下指纹
Already checked-- he wiped down the doorknobs before he left.
查过了,他走之前把门把擦净了
How do you know the stamp didn't come from Emily's hand?
你怎么知道这印子不是艾米丽手上的
Well, she'd just got back from a jog, hence the water.
她刚刚跑步回来,所以才喝水
No nightclub would allow her in wearing exercise gear,
没有哪个夜店会让她穿着运动服进去
let alone one as pretentious as Hurrikane with a "K."
更别说将"飓风"这个词变形这么做作的了
Her kidnapper came from a nightclub,
那人是从夜店里出来后绑架她的
and that is where we shall go.
我们应该去那儿
"I believe in Sherlock Holmes."
我就说,要信夏洛克·福尔摩斯
This is seriously the plan?
计划真就是这个
Rhys walks around on the off chance
让瑞斯四处走,运气好的话
he recognizes someone before they recognize him?
能在有人认出他之前,先认出别人
Well, he's wearing a hat.
他戴了帽子呢
Are there other, more surgical ways to search this nightclub?
在夜店里找人还有更好的办法吗
Yes, of course, but they would require
当然有,但那需要
the manpower and resources
一个纽约警察或联邦调查员的
of an NYPD or an FBI,
人力和物力
and both are off-limits to us.
两个我们都不能找
But if he spots someone
假如他认出以前
from his days dealing with the cartel,
在贩毒集团里认识的人
we'll follow them.
我们就跟上去
You seem even more dour than usual, Watson.
你似乎比平常更严厉,华生
I would posit it was a menstruation issue,
就跟来例假了一样
but I worked out your cycle--
但我已经弄清你的周期了
you're good for ten more days.
你还要十几天才来呢
Couching it as a scientific observation
用科学观察表达出来
totally negates the misogyny.
完全否定了厌女症
And for the record, I'm not happy
郑重声明,我不高兴是因为
because we are in a nightclub surrounded by alcohol,
我们身处夜店,周围都是酒精的味道
and-and, judging by the way people are dancing,
还有,从这些人跳舞的姿势来看
serious drugs.
肯定吸了不少
Told you it was gonna be difficult a few days.
告诉过你,这几天会很难
Okay,
好吧
over in the corner, the VIP area,
那里的角落,贵宾区
see the big guy in there with a beard?
看见那个长胡子的大个子了吗
Right? His name's Reynaldo.
他的名字叫雷纳尔多
He's one of the U.K. Suppliers.
他是英国毒品供应商之一
Is he the one you stole from?
你就是偷了他的钱
Technically, I stole from them all,
事实上,我偷了他们所有人的钱
but, yeah, he'd be pretty upset with me.
但,是的,他大概对我很不爽
So, obviously, more than a coincidence--
显然这绝不是巧合那么简单
a man you stole from sitting in a nightclub
你偷了这人的钱,他又刚好在
that Emily's abductor was in just before she was taken.
绑匪绑走艾米丽之前身处的夜店里
So what do we do now?
我们现在怎么办
Now...
现在
I urinate.
我去排尿
Nice tats.
纹身很漂亮
My name is Sherlock Holmes--
我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
I'm a consultant with the NYPD.
是纽约警局的顾问
I'm looking for a kidnapping victim.
我在调查一起绑架案
Her name is Emily Grant.
被绑者叫艾米丽·格兰特
I believe that your friend Reynaldo may be responsible.
我现在怀疑绑匪就是你朋友雷纳尔多
Would you mind if I ask you a few questions?
介意我问你几个问题吗
No hablo English.
我不会英语
That's strange.
奇怪呀
I'm fairly certain that English...
我很肯定禁药取缔机构的探员
is a requirement for agents of the DEA--
应该是要会讲英文的
even those deep undercover
即便是在多米尼加贩毒集团里潜伏
in Dominican drug cartels. Hmm?
也应该会吧
What gave you away, you ask?
你会问,是什么泄露了你的身份
Well, first it was your tradecraft.
首先是你的间谍情报技术
Out there, you used the nearest
你在外面没有掉头
champagne bucket to monitor your surroundings
利用最近的香槟桶
behind you without turning your head--
就监视到了你背后的一切
that's not a technique one learns on the street,
这可不是在街上混能学到的手法
but at Quantico. Then there are your tattoos--
是在匡蒂科学到的,还有你的纹身
they're all perfectly thuggish,
全都非常暴烈
all precisely the same age.
但都是同一时间纹上去的
Most tattoos are acquired over time.
大多数纹身都是随时间积累下来的
Hmm? Each emblem
每个纹身标志着
fades and ages differently--
不同的逝去和年龄
not yours.
你的却不是
Yours would seem to suggest
从你的纹身上可以看出
you were in a hurry to fit in with a new crowd.
你很急着要融入一个新集体
Please, I have no interest in jeopardizing your operation,
帮帮忙,我无意破坏你的行动
but a woman's life is at stake,
但有人命悬一线
and given that you are a federal agent...
因为你是联邦探员
Call me a fed again,
你再说我是联邦探员
I'll cut out your tongue and feed it to you.
我就削了你的舌头喂狗吃
Well, perhaps your friends in the VIP area
你在贵宾区的朋友们
will be more interested in what I have to say.
可能对我的话更有兴趣
My boys love hearing about the DEA.
他们最爱听这些刺激的事了
Like waving red at a bull.
就向红布能激怒公牛一样
Ol?
好极了
It's okay.
没事
Guy tried to steal my wallet, man!
这家伙想偷我钱包
Stay, please. Just stay, stay, stay.
淡定,别过去
Stay out of it.
别过去
You didn't give me any choice-I'm in too deep,
这是你逼我的,我已经深入敌腹了
and I cannot let you blow my cover.
我绝不能让你泄密
I just need to know where to find the girl.
我只要知道在哪能找到那个女孩
Nobody in this organization has kidnapped anyone
组织里没人绑架过任何纽约人
in New York, trust me.
相信我
Reynaldo over there, he is the cartel in New York--
那个人是雷纳尔多,他是纽约的头儿
nothing happens without his say-so.
一切行动都由他发令
The only thing he cares about right now
他现在唯一关心的事是
is the turf war with the Colombians.
和哥伦比亚人的圈地之战
I'm sorry, but you may be looking into
抱歉,你要找的罪犯
the one crime in this city the cartel isn't behind.
和我们的组织毫不相干
Suffocatingly inane.
无聊得令人窒息
Good morning.
早上好
This is soul-crushing in its utter banality.
那些陈词滥调真让人心碎
Sufficiently asinine as to constitute
支持优生优育
a valid argument for eugenics.
真是蠢到家了
Okay, I give up.
好吧,我认输了
What are you reading?
你在看什么
Emily's Twitter feed.
艾米丽的微博新鲜事
Excruciating medium.
真是折磨人的社交工具
Demonstrates that brevity does not protect against dullness.
简单好用却迟钝
That said, it does serve
就是说,它确实为
as a modern-day equivalent of a diary,
现代人写日记提供了一种新的途径
so who's to say it won't turn up a suspect?
还能从中揪出嫌疑犯
So you've given up on the cartel.
你放弃调查贩毒集团了吗
For now, yes.
目前来看,是的
Though the ash and ink stain I found does suggest to me
虽然从墨迹和灰烬来看
that Emily's abductor was in that nightclub
罪犯对艾米丽实施绑架前
before he took her.
在那个夜店
Well, we have an appointment at noon.
我们中午有个会要参加
So plan your hunt around that.
你做下准备吧
No. We visited the house of bromides yesterday.
不去,我们昨天都去过了
I am no longer required to supplicate
我再也不需要每天
at the altar of recovery every day.
都接受康复治疗了
You are when your ex-drug dealer is living with us.
给你卖毒品的人和我们在一个屋檐下
So you wanted me to work harder; this is working harder.
你让我工作更尽职,这就是尽职
Fine. I suppose they might find the case
好吧,我想他们会发现
of the blue carbuncle entertaining.
蓝宝石奇案的乐趣
No, you're not gonna talk about some old case.
不,你不能老谈一些旧案子
You're gonna share something real about your...
你要分享一些关于你的真实的
Mm, he really got you, huh?
他还真难倒你了
The man had a cover to protect; I hold nothing against him.
保守秘密是他的职责,我没有针对他
I'm gonna put some antiseptic on that.
我得去放点防腐剂
Hey, I need to get in there.
我要进去
Uh, yeah, yeah, I'll be right there.
等等,马上就开门
Two shakes.
一会儿就好
It's all yours.
你的地盘你做主
You're kidding me, right?
你开什么玩笑
I'm a sober companion.
我是个理智的陪护
You're in the home of a recovering addict.
你在一个戒毒者的家里
I opened the window. You don't do drugs here.
我开窗户了, 你在这吸毒了
That's not drugs; it's just a little bit of wacky backy.
那不是毒品,不就是些兴奋剂么
I mean, my daughter's been kidnapped,
知道吗,我女儿被绑架了
and I am under a bit of strain right now.
我现在压力比较大
I'm gonna do you the favor of believing you're just an idiot.
我相信你是因为太过无助,就不怪你了
Okay. Thank you.
好的,谢谢你
Hey, I'm not finished yet.
我还没说完
As much as I want you to get your daughter back,
我和你一样都希望你女儿回来
I need you to understand--
但你要明白
Sherlock is my number one priority.
在我的世界里,夏洛克是第一位
So you will not do drugs in his house,
所以你不能在这里吸毒
you will not talk to him about this,
你也不能和他说今天的事
and you will not talk about drugs in his presence.
他在的时候你不能提及毒品
If I feel that you've compromised his sobriety
一旦被我发现你以任何方式
in any way, I will turn you in to the police
让他意志动摇,我会以贩毒和小偷
as a drug dealer and a thief.
的罪名控告你
Are we clear?
明白了吗
Now give me the drugs.
把毒品交出来
Watson! Rhys!
华生,瑞斯
Come along if you're coming along!
你俩一块过来
Is that it?
就这些吗
We'll have to go to an evening meeting, Watson.
华生,我们晚上要去见个人
My time wading in the cesspool of social media
看来我花时间在令人呕吐的社交工具上
was not a complete waste.
并不是徒劳
What did you find?
你发现了什么
Emily made a curious Twitter entry
艾米丽在微博里建了一个条目
under the hashtag: "That awkward moment."
叫做"尴尬的时刻"
Apparently, it is a category for
很显然,这是用来记录
documenting uncomfortable social experiences.
那些令人不舒服的经历
Emily's read: "When the man who used
艾米丽写道"那个曾经给我零花钱的人
to give you your allowance comes to you for a loan."
如今却来向我要钱"
Well, I never gave her an allowance.
我从没给过她零用钱
She was talking about her stepfather.
她说的是她的继父
Now, I cracked her banking password--
我破解了她的银行密码
your full name, by the way--
是你的全名
and I accessed her records.
我访问了她的记录
Seems she wrote a series of checks
似乎她给一个叫德里克·休斯
to a man called Derrick Hughes.
写了很多支票
That is her stepdad, but he's big
是她的继父,但他是
in real estate-- man, he's loaded.
房地产巨亨,他坐拥千万家产
If he's rich, then why would he have
如果他不愁钱花,那他为什么
to borrow money from his stepdaughter?
要向继女借钱呢
What...
什么
Well, according to my friend in the D.A. Squad,
根据我在警队的朋友所说
Derrick Hughes had all kinds of money--
德里克·休斯曾经富得流油
emphasis on "Had."
重点是"曾经"
Now, after the crash in '08,
自从08年的经融危机后
banks foreclosed on most of his properties.
银行冻结了他的财产
Now, guy doesn't have a criminal record, but...
他没有任何犯罪记录,但是
he is dead broke.
他身无分文
Thank you, Detective.
谢谢你,探长
Please let me know when I can return the favor.
多谢帮忙,来日必报此恩
How about you just tell me why you're interested in the guy.
你还不如直接告诉我你为什么对他感兴趣
Course not.
说了也白说
So, Derrick Hughes has motive to kidnap Emily.
德里克·休斯有绑架艾米丽的动机
He's desperate for money.
他急需钱
Reduced to working as a parking attendant.
他已沦落成为泊车员
If she confided in him about your thievery,
如果艾米丽对他坦露过你的偷窃行为
maybe he saw it as a solution to his problems.
或许他觉得这是个解决问题的办法
Never liked the guy.
我一直都憎恶他
I never met him, but still.
在此之前,我没见过他
So what are we supposed to do?
我们该做什么
We supposed to just wait here
我们要在他下班之前
until he gets off work?
一直在这等吗
Well, if he has her, he will go to her.
如果是他绑架的,他会去看她
Well, I'm gonna order some food,
我要吃点东西
and maybe they'll turn on the heat.
让身体变得暖和些
You're doing good, man.
你做的很好
It's nice to see you. I'm proud of you.
认识你很高兴,我为你而自豪
Must be like... trying to relearn
肯定就像是,中风后
the piano after a stroke, huh?
又学钢琴的感觉,不是吗
What must be like trying to relearn the piano?
中风后重学钢琴,什么意思
Well, doing what you do without the...
就是在戒了毒,像正常人一样
the drugs.
去生活
Ridiculous. Detective work is a deductive science.
荒谬,侦探是一项演绎科学
Drugs are a hindrance to that, not a help.
毒品只是障碍,毫无帮助
Yeah, but there's, like,
但是这项工作
two parts to what you do, isn't there?
有两部分,不是吗
I mean, there's the "Knowing stuff" Part--
我是说,有固有知识环节
and you've got that covered-- and then there's
这是你已知的知识,另一部分
the making connections.
是推理
That's, like, the-the... the creative part.
而推理,就是创新的过程
The art, right?
是艺术,不是吗
I suppose so. Some artists,
我想是的, 一些艺术家
they need the drugs to fuel the creative stuff.
他们通过吸毒激发灵感
Are you suggesting that I was
你是想说我吸毒
a better detective when I was high?
能让我成为更好的侦探吗
No, no, not exactly.
不,并非如此
It's just, well, there'd be no shame in it, would there?
只是吸毒并不是丢人的事,不是吗
I mean, the Stones never made a decent album
滚石乐队从没发行过像样的专辑
after they cleaned up, and look at them.
而他们发财以后,再看看他们
Just, it must be hard, that's all.
过程肯定是艰苦的,就是这样
Is everything okay?
你们还好吧
Yeah. Why wouldn't it be?
好啊,为什么不好
Because Derrick Hughes is getting off work
因为德里克·休斯下班了
and you guys are just sitting here.
而你们这些人就坐在这儿干等
Public records indicate
国家档案显示
that this is one of several buildings
这只是他在这个地区买的
that he bought in the area.
众多建筑之一
Apparently, he made a rather large bet
很显然,他打了一个相当大的赌
that the area would gentrify.
觉得这个地区会繁荣起来
Bad investment.
糟糕的投资
Well, not entirely.
不完全是
He came out of it with a perfectly good place
他把这地方变成了一个
to hide a kidnapped girl.
藏匿被绑架的姑娘的好地方
You think he's got Emily in there?
你觉得他把艾米丽关在这儿
I'd like to know why he
我想知道他为什么要
brought groceries to an abandoned building.
把食物带到一栋被弃置的建筑
Where'd he go?
他去哪儿了
What is this place?
这是什么地方
I can explain.
我能解释
It's just for a few days.
只要几天时间
What's just for a few days? Where is she?
什么几天,她去哪儿了
Where's who?
谁去哪儿了
Emily. Where are you hiding her?
艾米丽,你把她藏在哪儿了
My daughter?
我女儿
You people aren't with the Housing Authority?
你们不是房屋管理局的人吧
She's not your daughter!
她不是你女儿
Mr. Hughes, my name is Sherlock Holmes.
休斯先生,我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
I'm a consultant with the NYPD.
我是纽约警局的顾问
This is Joan Watson; she's my associate.
这是乔恩·华生,她是我的陪护
This...
这是
Yeah, I've seen his face in pictures.
我认识,我在照片里见过他
You're Rhys.
你是瑞斯
That's right, and I'm here to take Emily home.
答对了,而且我是来带艾米丽回家的
Uh, Rhys...
瑞斯
the groceries were not for her.
这些食物不是为她准备的
Mr. Hughes is squatting here.
休斯先生在非法占用这个地方
Technically,
严格来讲
I still own the place.
我仍然拥有这个地方
What happened to Emily?
艾米丽怎么了
She was kidnapped, Mr. Hughes.
她被绑架了,休斯先生
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Emily...
艾米丽
What, you thought I did it?
什么,你们以为是我干的
Look around all you want.
你们随意查看吧
Ask me any questions you want.
有问题就问我
I raised her. I would never hurt her.
是我把她抚养长大的,我绝不会伤害她
You took money from her.
你从她那儿拿过钱
Yeah, I'm in a pinch.
是的,我手头紧
She helped me out.
她帮我走出了困境
You haven't been to a nightclub
你这周绝对没有去过
called Hurricane by any chance this week, have you?
一家叫做飓风的夜店,对吧
Uh, no.
没有
I've never even heard of it.
我从来没听说过那家店
I say he's lying.
他在说谎
Do I look like a guy that's been going to nightclubs much?
我看起来像是个常去夜店的人吗
Sorry to have troubled you, Mr. Hughes.
很抱歉打扰你了,休斯先生
We'll be in touch.
保持联系
You could have let me rough him up a bit.
你可以让我稍微揍一下他的
The man's body language spoke volumes.
那个人的肢体语言已经充分表明了
He fairly reeked of innocence.
他相当的无辜
Hello.
你好
Did you think I wouldn't be watching?
你以为我不会盯着吗
Wait, what?
等等,什么
I told you not to involve the police.
我叫你别报警
Who are you working with?
你和谁在一起工作
N-no, he, uh, he isn't the police, he...
不,不,他不是警察,他...
I assure you, I am not the police.
我向你保证,我不是警察
I'm a friend, an independent mediator.
我是个朋友,一个独立的中间人
You just cost yourself 12 hours.
你们已经浪费了12个小时
I want the money by 6:00 p.m. Tomorrow, or she's dead.
我要明晚6点前拿到钱,否则她就得死
And to ensure we all understand each other,
还有为了确保我们相互理解
I've left you something.
我给你留了点东西
It's outside your kitchen door.
它在你的厨房门外
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
You sure it's Emily's?
你确定那是艾米丽的吗
I, uh, I compared the fingerprint
我对比了
with ones I lifted from Emily's cell phone.
在艾米丽手机上采集的指纹
The finger is hers.
手指是她的
Well, was hers, anyway.
或者说,曾经是
You have surveillance cameras inside the house.
你屋里有监控
Do you have any outside?
屋外有吗
Only one. It covers the garden level door,
只有一个,对着花园那层的门口
and the kidnapper never came squarely into view.
那个绑匪肯定不会乖乖走进摄像机的视野
Good news is, Emily's severed digit
好消息是艾米丽的断指
may provide a clue as to her location.
可能提供了一条关于她所在位置的线索
Please.
来
Looks like a burn. It is a burn.
像灼痕, 就是灼痕
Quite a distinctive burn, as a matter of fact.
事实上,是个很独特的灼痕
It matches a floral design found on a cast-iron radiator
它和世纪之交时锻铸的
forged at the turn of the century.
带花纹的取暖器相匹配
Suggests she is in a pre-war building.
说明她是在一栋战前建筑里
She's likely been chained to the radiator,
她可能是被链子锁在取暖器上
hence the burn.
因此才会被灼伤
Now, look under the fingernail.
看指甲下面
Ethiopian wat.
埃塞俄比亚瓦特
Spiced onion-based stew.
洋葱味的菜肴
You can tell that just by looking at it?
你用眼睛看就能分辨出来
No, I can tell it by tasting it.
不能,但我能尝出来
It's unlikely her abductor is preparing
绑匪看起来不像会亲自为她准备
elaborate ethnic meals for her himself,
精心制作的异国美味
so let's assume the wat is of the takeout variety.
所以我们假设这个菜是外卖的一种
Now, if the restaurant
如果这家餐馆
is in the vicinity of the kidnapper's lair,
在绑匪的老巢附近
I can use historical building permits to identify
我能用历史建筑许可证来确定
pre-war structures. I then cross-reference
战前建筑,然后交叉对比
those addresses with those of every
附近有埃塞俄比亚餐馆
Ethiopian place in the city.
的地址
Provided the selection's narrow enough,
有了足够多的证据指向
I should be able to determine which building is housing Emily.
我应该就能确定艾米丽在哪栋建筑里
What about you?
那你呢
How are you doing?
你要怎么做
If you're asking if I'm on the verge of a relapse,
如果你问我是不是在旧病复发的边缘
the answer is a definitive "No."
回答是肯定的, "不"
Well, you just seem a little, uh, intense.
你只是看起来,有点亢奋
Well, we are on deadline, hmm?
我们的合同到期了
Would you mind going downstairs and checking on Rhys?
你介意下楼去看看瑞斯吗
He went down there 37 minutes ago.
他37分钟前就下去了
I've heard nary a floorboard creak since.
然后我连一声地板的吱嘎声都没听见
A long time for someone of his disposition to go motionless.
以他的性格,这么长时间一动不动太久了
Habesha.
哈贝沙
Brought you some tea.
给你冲了点茶
How are you doing?
你怎么样
Well, I'd like to say fine and dandy, but....
我想说好,很好,可是
just saw a piece of my little girl in a box.
我看到了盒子里我女儿的一部分
How about you?
你们呢
Um, Sherlock's just examining the...
夏洛克在仔细检查
the package that we received.
我们收到的包裹
He thinks it might be able to help him locate Emily.
他觉得那可能帮助他找到艾米丽的位置
He thinks it might be able to help him.
他觉得那可能帮助他
That doesn't sound like the Sherlock I used to know.
那听起来不像我认识的夏洛克
He just needs a little more time, that's all.
他只是还需要点时间,就是这样
I need some air.
我要呼吸新鲜空气
Rhys, for what it's worth...
瑞斯,不管结果怎样
...I believe in Sherlock Holmes, too,
我也信任夏洛克·福尔摩斯
If you involve the police or the FBI, she dies.
通知警方或联调局,她也会死
If you deviate from my instructions
不照我的指示做
in any way, she dies.
她还是会死
I've left a phone for you at her apartment;
我在她家给你留了部手机
keep it with you.
随身带着
Wait for further instructions.
等待进一步的指示
Your daughter's life boils down to two numbers:
你女儿的命就靠这两个数字了
$2.2 million, four days.
220万美金, 4天
How we doing?
我们怎么做
I thought I was on to something with the finger--
我觉得关于手指我意识到了一些东西
the connection between pre-war buildings
战前建筑
and Ethiopian restaurants--
和埃塞俄比亚餐馆的联系
but it turns out there are too many of both of those
然而事实证明有太多同时满足
to be helpful, so I'm revisiting
所以我在回看
the ransom video.
索要赎金的视频
See if there's a detail,
看看有没有漏掉的
a clue to her whereabouts
细节或者线索
that I might have missed the first time.
来找到她被关的地方
Light, shadow, noises in the background,
灯光,影子,嘈杂声
reflection in the cornea--
角膜里的反射画面
any tiny detail could be the key.
任何一个微小的细节都可能是关键
Do you remember the... Tinsdale case?
你还记得汀斯代尔案吗
That security nut.
那个没安全感的笨蛋
Had more alarms in his house than he had doors.
屋子里有很多警报器
Used to lock himself in his bedroom every night.
每晚都把自己锁在卧室里
Died in his sleep. Suffocated.
在睡梦中死去,窒息而死
You were sure it was murder, but there was no evidence
你很确定那是谋杀,但却没有证据
anyone else had been inside.
证明有人当时在屋内
I remember, uh... I remember I brought you
我记得,我记得我给你带了
a little cocaine, watched you shoot up.
一些可卡因,看着你注射它们
Like, within a minute, you had the whole thing sussed.
也就一分钟之内,你就解决了所有难题
It was the maid. She'd left some dry ice under his bed.
凶手是女佣,她在死者床下留了干冰
And then it evaporated, turned to carbon dioxide.
干冰挥发,产生二氧化碳
He died in his sleep, no one was any the wiser.
令他窒息,死于梦中,很高明
Except you, of course.
只有你识破了
Remember?
记得吗
It's time, huh?
现在也是时候了
For Emily.
为了艾米丽
Why would you do that?
你为什么这么做
You've needed it the last two days!
过去这两天,你就需要它了
I assure you, I have not!
我向你保证,我不需要
Have you listened to yourself?
你听到自己说的话了吗
The rubbish you've been spouting?
你刚才一直讲的那些废话
Huh? About lights and shadows and reflections and corneas.
什么灯光,影子,反射,眼角膜
That's not you, that's not Sherlock Holmes.
那不是你,不是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
This is some ghost of you, some pale imitation.
那只是你的一个影子,很无力的模仿
You need your meds.
你需要毒品
Get yourself right.
来让自己恢复正常
Please.
拜托
Please, man, I'm begging you.
我在恳求你
For Emily.
为了艾米丽
For Emily's life. What the hell is
为了救艾米丽, 你们在
going on down here?!
做什么
I-I need some time, Watson.
我需要单独呆会儿,华生
I will be in touch.
我会联系你的
Why is he so upset?
他为什么这么烦躁
What-what did you say to him?
你和他说了什么
The truth.
实话
It's the God's honest truth.
大实话
This is Sherlock Holmes.
我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
I would like to speak with my father.
要和我父亲通话
Good news, Rhys.
好消息,瑞斯
You will be reunited with Emily within the hour.
一个小时之内你就能和艾米丽团聚了
What, you found her?
什么,你找到她了
I telephoned the kidnapper.
我给绑架犯打电话了
I told him we would pay the ransom.
告诉他我们会付赎金给他
But you know I don't have the money.
你知道我没那么多钱
I have the money, or at least, my father does.
我有,至少我父亲有
I reached out to him.
我联系了他
He agreed to loan me
他同意借给我
$2.2 million, on condition
220万,条件是
that I perform various errands for him in the near future.
在接下来的时间里为他做事
Don't know what they are yet, but, uh,
还不知道具体要做什么,但是
knowing him, it's a virtual lock I will be stealing candy
据我我对他的了解,大概是偷小孩的糖果
from infants or clubbing young seals.
或者在酒吧给年轻人盖章
I can't believe you reached out to your father.
你竟然和你父亲联系了
Oh, man, I don't know what to say, man.
天呐,我不知道该说什么
We're going to meet Emily's abductor
一小时后,在238号大街
at 238th and Irwin
和厄文街的交汇口
in, uh, just under an hour.
和绑架犯见面
He will be in a blue van.
他开蓝色的面包车
I transfer the money electronically,
我电子转账后
he will release her.
他放了艾米丽
Watson, would you be so kind
华生,你能帮我取一下
as to fetch my tablet for me?
平板电脑吗
I'll need it to perform the transfer.
我需要用它来电子转账
Sure.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢
There's something that you need to understand.
你还需要明白一些事
Given a little more time, I would have found Emily
再给我一些时间,我一定能
by my own device, of this I have no doubt.
用我自己的方法找到她
But it occurred to me that a little more time with you
但是我也意识到,那多一点的时间
is a dangerous thing.
对你来说很危险
The fact that the money I've procured
拿钱将艾米丽赎回
will liberate Emily is almost incidental.
并不是我的计划
What it's really doing, Rhys, is buying a life without you.
我只是救你女儿一命,瑞斯
After today, you are never to darken my doorway again.
今天过后,你不要再来这里
Our friendship has run its course.
我们的友谊到此结束
Have I made myself clear?
你明白我的意思吗
Can I help you?
有事吗
Yeah, Special Agent Xande Diaz.
我是特工桑迪·迪亚兹
I'm looking for Sherlock Holmes.
我要找夏洛克·福尔摩斯
I've uncovered some information
我查到了有关
about the girl he's trying to find.
被绑架女孩的信息
He needs to know about it right away.
他需要知道
Sherlock. It was an ambush.
夏洛克, 这是个埋伏
A group of painters when I arrived on the scene.
一群油漆工出现在了交易地点
But they're not painters-- their shoes
但他们不是油漆工,他们的鞋子
were as clean as they are expensive.
很干净而且很值钱
They're a hit squad--
他们是职业杀手
employees, no doubt, of the Dominican cartel
雇佣他们的人是那晚在酒吧遇到的
that we crossed paths with the other night.
多米尼加贩毒集团
One of them used the word "Aguajero."
我听到他们说"Aguajero"
It's Dominican slang for "Braggart."
是多米尼加俚语,吹牛者
Someone told them to lie in wait.
有人告诉他们等在那里
Someone who had pull within the organization.
那个人是组织里的人
Someone who also knew I was investigating Emily's abduction.
那个人也知道我在调查艾米丽绑架案
Only one person meets
只有一个人
those particular criteria... The agent from the D.E.A.
符合条件, 缉毒局的特工
The one who beat you up the other night.
那晚打你的人
I know.
我知道了
Your friends are alive, Mr. Holmes.
你的朋友还活着,福尔摩斯先生
Excellent.
很好
How long depends on you.
但还能活多久取决于你
Give me a moment to secure transportation.
我需要时间赶回去
I'll meet you at my place.
我们在我家见
We can talk face-to-face.
面对面谈
I don't think that's a very good idea.
我不这么认为
Speaking of friends, I just met some of yours.
说到朋友,我也见到了几个你的朋友
I don't think they liked me very much.
他们不太喜欢我
I told them you work for a rival gang.
我告诉他们你为他们的死对头卖命
But now I realize that sending them
但现在我意识到,把你交给他们
after you was a mistake.
是个错误
Oh?
是吗
The money that you were offering,
你提供的赎金
I thought that was coming from Rhys.
我以为是瑞斯的钱
I thought you would be transferring it
我以为你会从他的户头
from his account, not yours.
转给我,而不是你的户头
Now I know
现在我知道
that wasn't the case.
事情不是这样的
So I must've, uh, scared you the other night.
我那晚一定吓到你了吧
Everything I was able to deduce about you.
我对你所做的那些推理
You thought you'd kill me, then swoop
我以为你会杀了我
on the softer target, Rhys.
之后再对付瑞斯
Get him to transfer the funds.
让他转账给你
You're pretty fit, Watson. You know that?
你知道吗,华生,你身材不错
But more importantly,
但更重要的是
you're a good friend.
你是个好朋友
Could you just shut up?
你能不能闭嘴
I need you to do something for me.
我需要你帮我做件事
Tell Holmes I'm sorry.
告诉福尔摩斯我很抱歉
Just stay calm. You can tell him yourself.
冷静下来,你自己和他讲
Uh, not after I've cut myself loose, I can't.
我割断绳子后,就不能亲自讲了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Back in the day,
在过去
I dealt to a famous punker
80年代的时候
for a brief stretch in the '80s.
我接触过一个很有名的朋客
One of them gave me a little pocketknife as a keepsake.
他们给了我一把小刀防身
Since then, the only thing I've ever cut with it
从那之后,我用它唯一切过的东西
has been lines of...
就是...
I get it. I get it. Just...
我知道了,知道了
Y-You need to stop now.
你别这么做
No. I need to right a terrible wrong.
不,我要纠正一个严重的错误
Maybe a few terrible wrongs.
也许是一些严重的错误
I'm gonna save you, and then Holmes is gonna save Emily,
我来救你,这样福尔摩斯就会去救艾米丽
and then that'll be that.
就这么定了
All I ask is you get out that door, okay?
我要你做的就是从这里逃出去,好吗
I imagine that you learned about the robbery
我认为你已经知道了在你潜入
he'd perpetrated after you infiltrated the cartel.
贩毒集团之后他实施的盗窃
You know, they were never able to find him
你知道的,他们永远都找不到他
or the money.
或者钱
But then again, they didn't have the resources
但是同样的,他们背后也没有
of a powerful government agency behind them, did they?
一个强大的政府机构做靠山,不是吗
I imagine you found his name
我猜想你已从艾米丽的
from Emily's Social Security information?
社保信息中得到了他的名字
Am I close?
我说的对吗
Listen to me.
听我说
I want you to transfer the money now.
我要你现在就把钱汇过来
As soon as I see it in my account,
只要钱到我账上了
I will let your friends go.
我就放你的朋友们走
You just tried to have me killed, so...
你刚刚还试着要杀我,所以呢
give me a reason I should trust you.
给我一个应该相信你的理由
Watson! Watson!
华生,华生
Sherlock, Rhys has been shot.
夏洛克,瑞斯中枪了
Guy who did it is unconscious. Call 911!
凶手已失去知觉,打电话报警
I had nothing to do with
这女人被绑架了
this woman's abduction. Until just now, I didn't even know
这和我毫无干系,直到刚才我都不知道
what she looked like. That's funny.
她长得什么样, 真可笑
Because according to a statement we got from Joan Watson,
根据乔恩·华生的陈述
you approached her and the girl's father this morning
今早你带着跟她的下落有关的信息
with information about her whereabouts.
去找了乔恩和女孩的父亲
Totally untrue.
完全是造谣
What is true?
那什么不是造谣的
That I've been working in the New York faction
我为一个多米尼加毒品贸易集团的
of a Dominican drug cartel for almost a year now.
纽约支部干活快一年了
That, during my time with them, I became aware of a man
在此期间,我得知了一位
by the name of Rhys Kinlan, a former employee of the cartel.
叫瑞斯·金兰的人,他是集团的前雇员
This would be the same Rhys Kinlan you shot this morning?
就是你今早枪击的瑞斯·金兰吗
In self-defense, yes.
出于自卫,是的
Look,
听着
I saw Mr. Kinlan on the street today.
我今天在街上见到金兰先生
I followed him to a brownstone
我跟着他到了一栋褐砂石的房子
where he appeared to be staying.
他似乎住在那里
I thought he might be useful to my investigation.
我认为他会对我的调查有帮助
But when I told him I was D.E.A., he panicked.
不过当我告诉他我是缉毒警后,他就慌了
He attacked me.
他攻击了我
I-I had no choice but to restrain him.
我没别的选择只能压制住他
Mm. And Miss Watson?
那华生小姐呢
I regret that, but under the circumstances, I....
我后悔那么做,但是那种情况下
assumed that she was working with Mr. Kinlan.
我假设她是为金兰先生干活的
He managed to free himself.
他设法挣脱了束缚
He came at me with a knife,
他持刀向我冲来
so I fired on him.
所以我就对他开枪了
You know, um, I heard from a mutual acquaintance
我前不久从一位你也认识的熟人
of ours a little while ago.
那里得到了一些消息
Sherlock Holmes.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
I believe you two talked on the phone today.
我相信你们今天已在电话上通过话
He wishes he could be here, but he actually went to the hospital
他本来想来,但他去了医院
to see if Mr. Kinlan pulls through.
看金兰情况是否有所好转
And just-just out of curiosity,
仅仅是出于好奇问一下
if Kinlan does pull through,
如果金兰能挺过来的话
whose version of events do you think he's gonna agree with?
你认为他会支持哪个版本的故事
Yours? Or Miss Watson's?
你的,还是华生小姐的
I don't think I care very much
我不在乎一个已知的
what a known drug dealer has to say.
毒贩子会说的话
Hard to imagine a jury will either.
也很想象陪审团会相信
This is... from the District Attorney.
这封信,来自地方检察官
Tell us where the girl is
告诉我们女孩在哪里
and he'll guarantee you protective custody
他就保证你在监狱里
while you're in prison.
会有保护性拘留
You do not want to find yourself in gen pop, Agent Diaz.
你可不想跟普通囚犯在一起待着,迪亚兹探员
Especially not after your cartel friends
尤其是你贩毒集团的朋友们
realize you've been spying on them.
发现你在暗中监视他们之后
Look, I'm sorry.
听着,我很抱歉
I wish I could help.
我希望我能帮上忙
Actually, I think you're hoping Emily dies.
其实我认为你希望艾米丽死掉
'Cause then there's no one to testify.
因为这样一来就没人作证了
You might actually get away with everything.
你或许能摆脱掉干系
Did you know that the apartment
你知道吗,你做卧底时
you're doing the undercover stint in
住的那间公寓
is about half a block away from an Ethiopian restaurant?
离一家埃塞俄比亚餐厅有半个街区远
I get takeout from there sometimes. So what?
我时常从那里买外卖,怎么了
Did you also know that there are exactly five pre-war buildings
那你知道在那家餐厅和你的公寓附近
in a one-mile radius of that restaurant and your apartment?
一公里范围内有五座二战前的建筑吗
Three of those buildings are abandoned.
其中三座已被废弃
It's ideal for stashing a kidnapped girl.
是窝藏被绑架的女孩的理想据点
Holmes shared a theory with me.
福尔摩斯向我分享了一个猜测
He thinks Emily's being kept in a pre-war building
他认为艾米丽被关押在离一家埃塞俄比亚
in close proximity to an Ethiopian restaurant.
餐厅很近的二战前所盖的建筑内
Right now, I've got a small army of cops
现在就有一小队警察
searching the aforementioned buildings.
正在搜查前面所提到的建筑
Now, personally, I think it's just a matter of time
我个人认为找到她
before they find her.
只是时间问题
But considering that she needs medical attention,
但是考虑到她需要救护治疗
I would prefer it be sooner rather than later.
我希望越早找到她越好
Now, if you'd like to reconsider
如果你愿意重新考虑
the D.A.'s generous offer,
地检慷慨的提议
you know where we'll be.
你知道我们在哪里
Wait.
等等
Wait.
等等
You'd think after everything I've done to my liver,
你认为在我对我的肝做了那么多之后
it could deflect a couple of bullets, huh?
它能挡住几颗子弹吗
Emily. Is she...
艾米丽...
Safe.
安全了
Recovered a short while ago.
刚才恢复过来
Where's your... better half?
你那个好人伴侣呢
As you can imagine, Miss Watson was quite spent
你能想象吧,经过早上的折磨之后
after this morning's ordeal.
华生小姐已经有点精疲力尽了
She's getting some rest.
她正在休息
She saved my life, you know.
她救了我一命,你要知道
As I understand it, she was just returning the favor.
依我的理解,她只是在还人情
What's this?
这是什么
Money.
钱
Not my father's money.
不是我父亲的钱
I returned that a few hours ago.
那个我几小时前就还了
It's just... some cash I keep lying around the brownstone
这是我散放在家里的现金
to pay informants. It's not much, but, um,
用来支付线人的,不算很多,不过
I assume you'll want to go on the lam again
我假设你一旦好起来的话
once you've recovered.
就又会潜逃在外
Is that for my benefit or for yours?
这是为了我好还是为了你好
The road to recovery, I've found,
我发觉恢复之路
is as treacherous as it is tedious.
变化无常一如其单调乏味
Tests of my sobriety arise almost daily.
对我清醒节制的考验每日都有
You were just the most recent.
你算是最近的一个
I believe in you.
我相信你
Always will.
永远都会的
Dad.
爸爸
Emily.
艾米丽
And here I thought ol' Angus had finally met his maker.
老安格斯终于见到了他的创造者
You remembered his name.
你记得他的名字
Consider us touched.
全当做我们被感动了吧
How long have I been asleep for?
我睡了多长时间
Just over six hours.
刚过六小时
You did a remarkable thing today, Watson.
你做了件了不起的事,华生
I just stopped the bleeding till the paramedics got there.
我只是在医护人员到来之前止住了血
After you incapacitated an armed gunman.
在你打晕了一个持枪的人之后
Angus helped.
安格斯帮忙了
He offered me cocaine last night.
昨晚他给了我可卡因
Rhys.
瑞斯
He thought I needed it to find his daughter.
他认为要找到他的女儿,我需要毒品
It was right there on the table.
它就在桌子上
That's why I threw him into the chair.
这就是为什么我把他推到了椅子上
But you didn't use it.
但是你没服用它
Want to talk about it?
想要谈谈吗
Not with you.
不跟你说
That is to say, I think it's a tale
我的意思是,这个故事
more suited to a... group setting.
更适合跟一个群体说
Others may find inspiration in my abstinence.
别人也许会从我的节制中得到启示
Apparently.
当然了
Um, there's a meeting in Cobble Hill in about...
科布尔山有一场聚会,就在
15 minutes. Yeah. So, I was thinking, um,
15分钟后,我在想
if you can hold off on dinner for a bit then,
你能否将晚饭推迟一会呢
you might join me?
这样一来你能跟我一起去了