What good is this house, these things, if I can't share them with her?
如果我不能与她共享这房子 这些东西又有什么好
If you really think she's your daughter, why don't you reach out to her? Why don't you tell her?
如果你真认为她是你女儿 为什么不去找她 为什么不告诉她
And destroy her reality?
然后毁了她的现实生活吗
I'm trapped by knowledge.
记忆禁锢着我
How cruel do you think I am?
你以为我有多残忍
You think I'd inflict that awareness on my daughter?
我难道会让我女儿也受这种折磨吗
It's hard enough to live in a land where you don't belong,
住在不属于你的世界里已经很痛苦了
but knowing it, holding conflicting realities in your head... will drive you mad.
而知道这一点 感受到两个世界的冲突...会让人发疯的
That's why you want me to make the hat work, isn't it?
这就是你想让我令帽子显灵的原因吗
You just wanna take Grace home, to your world.
你只是想带格蕾丝回家 回你们的世界
It's the one world where we can be together...
只有在那里我们才能生活在一起
Where she'll remember who I am.
只有在那里她才会记起我
I know what it's like to be separated from your kid.
我知道与孩子分离是什么感觉