I don't care where he is. Find him.
不管人在哪,给我找出来
It's urgent.
十万火急
Yes, I'll hold.
好,我等
He's been locked up for almost a year
他们把他关押了将近一年
and overnight they decide to hold a trial
突然就决定进行审判
and pronounce a death sentence?
然后就宣布要处死他吗
What did you expect?
有什么办法呢
Hasan blew up 129 civilians in the marketplace in Ramadi.
哈桑在拉马迪的集市炸死了129个人
I know what he did.
我知道
I also know he's got intel
我还知道他掌握着
about an imminent attack on U.S. Soil.
美国本土一起恐怖袭击的信息
He's been dangling this so-called attack
他这三个月来一直在筹备
for the last three months. Yeah.
这次所谓的袭击,对
And now he'll come clean if we commute his sentence.
只要我们给他减刑,他就会招供
We don't dictate law to the Iraqis anymore.
我们不能再对伊拉克人指手画脚了
This is their jurisdiction.
他们有独立的司法权
And Hasan is their prisoner.
哈桑是他们的犯人
David...
大卫
Hold on a second.
稍等
He's Abu Nazir's bomb maker, David.
他为阿布·纳齐尔制造炸弹,大卫
Execute him now, and everything he knows is gone forever.
现在处决他,他掌握的线索也就断了
You had your shot. It's over.
你已经尽力了,结束吧
I'm on my way to the prison now. At least petition JSOC.
我正赶往监狱,至少可以找特战司令部帮忙
Have them appeal to the Iraqi Army.
让他们去找伊拉克军方
JSOC can't do anything either.
特战司令部也无能为力
David, you're a CIA deputy director... you can do this.
大卫,你是中情局副局长,你能做到
I told you it's over. Please don't shut me down.
我说了,已经结束了,别不理我
David, Senator Feldman's looking for you.
大卫,费德曼参议员找你
Tell him I'll be right there. David, please,
告诉他我马上就到,大卫,求你了
this is my last chance with Hasan.
这是我争取哈桑的最后机会
Carrie, I have to go. David...
卡莉,我得挂了,大卫
I'm hanging up.
我挂了
Estes didn't go for it.
埃斯蒂斯不肯帮忙
I knew he wouldn't.
我早料到了
Is that him?
是他吗
Yes.
是
I'm not sure we can trust him.
我不知道他是否可靠
Can he get me inside or not?
他到底能不能把我弄进去
He says he can.
他说能
Now you have only two minutes.
你只有两分钟
Understand what I say... two minutes.
明白吗,两分钟
Ibrahim...
易卜拉欣
I tried to get the Agency to intervene,
我试过让当局介入
but they couldn't do anything.
可他们也没办法
I'm sorry.
对不起
So I have nothing to say to you.
那我也没什么好跟你说的
Ibrahim, you said your family was in hiding,
易卜拉欣,你说你们全家都躲起来了
afraid for their lives.
害怕有生命危险
I can get them to Amman.
我能送他们去阿曼
Tell me what you know,
把情报告诉我
and I will personally guarantee their safety.
我会亲自保护他们的安全
Why should I believe you will do what you say?
我凭什么相信你会信守承诺
We have to go. You said two minutes.
得走了,你说的是两分钟
The guards, they are coming.
警卫往这边走了
I need more time.
再给我点时间
You don't believe me?
你不相信我吗
Well, maybe I was wrong to believe you.
或许我也信错你了
You said you were an important man.
你说你是个关键人物
You said you had information about an attack by Abu Nazir.
你有阿布·纳齐尔即将发动的袭击的情报
I have information. Prove it.
我的确有情报,证明给我看
Because unless you do,
因为你不拿出证据
I won't protect your family.
我是不会保护你家人的
Please, we're out of time!
求你了,没时间了
My family!
我的家人
My family! You promised to protect them!
我的家人,你答应过要保护他们的
You're listening to "Jim Dawkins in the Morning."
您正在收听的是"吉姆·道金斯早间播报"
Wake up, Washington.
华府人民,起床啦
This is Dave sitting in for Jim Dawkins.
我是戴夫,吉姆·道金斯的代班主持
We got a lot on the topic today.
我们今天的话题非常有料
So why don't you get your phones ready
您何不拿起电话
and give us a call.
立即参与讨论
They say that Washingtonians are apathetic and...
人们常说华盛顿人冷漠而...
Last night, at 23:00 GMT,
昨晚,格林威治时间二十三点
one of our ground assets produced a live lead
一名当地的线人发来情报
on an enemy operating base in the Korengal Valley.
发现了敌方设在库伦加尔山谷的基地
Nice of you to join us, Carrie.
很高兴见到你,卡莉
How is it you are the only analyst
部门里这么多分析师
in this section that can't get to a briefing on time?
怎么只有你不能准时参加简报呢
I wanted the whole group to hear this.
我想让整个团队都听一下
Within the hour,
一个小时内
Delta Team was on site.
"三角洲"突击队赶到现场
where they identified multiple insurgents on our hit list.
发现多名通缉名单上的叛乱分子
Minutes later, two UH-60 Blackhawk gunships
几分钟后,两架黑鹰直升机
lit the target with over 8,000 rounds.
对目标发射了8000多发子弹
All 13 hostiles were confirmed kills.
十三个敌人全部被消灭
But, during the sweep,
然而,突袭行动中
one of the Deltas found something else...
一位特种兵战士有意外收获
a padlocked door to an interior room.
一扇禁闭的大门,通往一间密室
I wanted you to see for yourselves.
我想让你们亲眼看看
Get the fuck down!
快他妈趴下
Get him on his feet!
让他跪下
What did you say?
他说什么
I'm an American.
我是美国人
Turns out he's one of ours.
结果发现,他是自己人
Marine Sergeant Nicholas Brody.
陆战队中士尼古拉斯·布洛迪
MIA since early 2003 and presumed dead...
03年在战场失踪,被推定为死亡
until now.
直到现在
What happened to his partner?
他的搭档怎么样了
Brody was a scout sniper. They work in pairs.
布洛迪是名侦查狙击手,他们都协作作战
Corporal Thomas Walker also went missing that day.
那天托马斯·沃克下士也失踪了
According to Sergeant Brody,
布洛迪中士的说法是
Walker was killed during their captivity.
沃克在被俘时被杀了
But that shouldn't dampen what is a major win for the agency
但对于中情局和这里的每个人而言
and for everyone in this room.
这仍然是一次重大胜利
You should all take a moment...
你们都该休息片刻
give yourselves a big hand.
为自己热烈鼓掌
Because of you, an American hero is coming home.
因为你们,一位美国英雄就要回家了
Good job.
干得好
What were his exact words, please?
他究竟是怎么说的
An American prisoner of war has been turned.
一个美国犯人被策反了
He said this in English?
他用英语说的吗
Yes. He whispered it into my ear
没错,在守卫把我拖走之前
right before the guards pulled me away.
他小声对着我耳朵说的
And when he used the expression "Turned..."
他用的是"策反"这个表述
He meant turned... working for Abu Nazir.
他意思就是策反,为阿布·纳齐尔效命
Why am I just hearing about this now?
怎么现在才告诉我
Because until ten minutes ago, i didn't know there were any
因为直到十分钟前,我才知道
P.O.W.'s still alive in Iraq or Afghanistan.
伊拉克或阿富汗还有活着的战俘
So you're suggesting that Abu Nazir...
所以你是说阿布·纳齐尔...
You're suggesting that Abu Nazir
你是说阿布·纳齐尔
planted intelligence in his own safe house
故意暴露自己的藏身之所
just so we could recover Sergeant Brody?
好让我们发现布洛迪中士
I realize it sounds like a reach.
我知道这听起来有些牵强
To say the least.
可以这么说
Why not just drop him near a checkpoint
为何不扔在一个检查站附近
and make it look like he escaped.
让他看来像是逃出来的
Why would you sacrifice 13 trained fighters?
何必牺牲十三名训练有素的战士
Because Abu Nazir is playing the long game.
因为阿布·纳齐尔在放长线钓大鱼
This way, no one suspects a thing.
这样的话,就没人会起疑了
Except you. Yeah, except me.
除了你,是啊,除了我
Yeah.
没错
And Sergeant Brody's due home
布洛迪中士明天早上
from Germany tomorrow morning,
就要从德国回家了
which gives us just under 22 hours.
因此我们只有22小时了
To do what?
做什么
To authorize a surveillance package.
去对他实施监控
To tap his phones, wire his house,
监听他的电话,监视他的家
follow him wherever he goes.
全方位跟踪他
David will never sign off on that and you know it.
大卫不会签字的,你知道的
Of course he won't.
他当然不会
The White House needs a poster boy for the war,
白宫需要宣传战争中的英雄人物
and David just served him up on a platter.
大卫正好将他拱手相送
That's why I'm coming to you.
所以我才来找你
I'm not going over his head, not on a hunch.
我不会越级上报的,想都别想
But if I'm right, if he is a terrorist,
但如果我是对的,如果他真是恐怖分子
we need eyes and ears on Brody from the minute
从布洛迪下飞机的那一刻起就需要
he steps off the plane.
寸步不离地盯着他
Never happen. But...
绝不可行,但是
Out of the question. Carrie...
没得商量,卡莉
All right, fine. What do I have to do?
好吧,没事,我能做什么
Prove that the safe house leak was planted.
证明藏身所的情报是故意泄露的
Or at least give me a reason to doubt its authenticity.
或者至少给我一个质疑其真实性的理由
I'm in the penalty box, Saul.
我现在不能出外勤,索尔
I'm 5,000 miles away from my contacts.
我的联络人在八千公里以外
I can't collect intelligence from behind a desk.
我坐在办公室里没法收集情报
Find a way.
想法子
No, don't look at me that way.
别,别这么看我
We're all fighting the same enemy here.
我们可是一条战线的
We're ready for you, Sergeant Brody.
布洛迪中士,我们准备好了
Your debriefing.
请你做简报
I want to call my wife first.
我想先给我妻子打个电话
Oh, I think that's mine.
估计是找我的
Oh, no. Oh...
不要
Don't get it. Don't.
别接,别啊
It might be one of my kids.
可能是我孩子打来的
Hello.
你好
Jessica?
杰西卡
It's me. Brody.
是我,布洛迪
Brody?
布洛迪
Come on, Jess, talk to me.
拜托,杰西,跟我说话
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
Tell me that you're okay.
告诉我你没事
I'm not okay.
我怎么会没事
I'm a long way from okay.
我一点也不好
Mom!
妈妈
Where's your sister?
你姐姐呢
I thought you were at the movies with Jody.
我还以为你跟乔迪看电影去了
Dana! Is she in her room?
丹娜,她在房里吗
Mom... Come with me. Dana?!
妈妈,跟我来,丹娜
Mom, just wait a second.
妈妈,等等
Come on. I have some incredible news for you guys.
快,我有重要的消息告诉你们
Mom! Come on, Mom!
妈妈,拜托,妈妈
Dana! Mom, don't go in there!
丹娜,妈妈,别进去
Mom, just... Tried to stop her.
妈妈,别... 我让她别进来了
How come you're home so early?
你怎么这么早回家
Who is he?
他是谁
Xander. Xander...
亚历山大,亚历山大
you need to leave right now.
现在请你离开
I'll text you later.
我会给你短信
Xan, your jacket.
亚历,你的外套
Why are you making such a big deal out of this, Mom?
妈妈,你何必大惊小怪的
Gee, Dana, I don't know,
天啊,丹娜,我也不知道
it's either the lying or the drugs.
要么因为你撒谎,要么因为嗑药
You're supposed to be looking after your brother.
你本该照看好你弟弟
Well, he didn't burn down the house.
他又没把房子烧了
Why don't you just do what you say you're gonna do for a change?
你说了会改过,为什么就做不到呢
Mom! What?
妈妈,干嘛
You said you had something important to tell us.
你刚才说有重要的事要说
Shit!
该死
What, Ma?
是什么,妈
Come here, you two.
你们俩过来
Touchdown in about two hours.
飞机大约在两小时后着陆
You need anything?
你需要什么吗
No, I'm good. Thanks.
不用,我很好,谢谢
You'll have some time with your family first.
你先和家人团聚
Then you'll meet the Vice President,
然后和副总统见面
who'll introduce you to every major media outlet
他会把你介绍给全国
in the whole country.
各家主流媒体
The turnout is overwhelming here at Andrews Air Force Base
安德鲁斯空军基地人山人海
where Sergeant Nicholas Brody is scheduled to land
在两小时之内,尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士
in just under two hours.
将在此降落
Now a White House spokesman confirms
一位白宫发言人证实
that the Vice President will be on hand.
副总统将亲临现场
Do you even remember him?
你还记得他吗
Not really.
不太记得
As we reported, Sergeant Brody is one of two Marines
正如我们报道的,在八年前的一次行动中
who went missing in action eight years ago,
陆战队的布洛迪中士和另一名士兵失踪
during a mission into Iraq, near the Syrian border.
当时他们正从叙利亚边界潜入伊拉克
A former Marine Scout sniper, Sergeant Brody was operating
作为前海军陆战队侦察狙击手,布洛迪中士
in hostile territory when his spotter...
正在敌控区执行任务,而他的侦查员...
Hi, Brody.
你好,布洛迪
The soldiers were then separated...
然后士兵们分头行动
You coming or not, Mom?
你走不走啊,妈妈
'Cause I don't think it'd appropriate if we were late.
我觉得最好还是别迟到
Yeah, let me just get my coat.
好吧,我去拿外套
Are you really wearing that dress?
你非得穿这条裙子吗
But after the announcement
但是政府发布了公告
that Sergeant Brody, in fact, survived
经受了八年的折磨之后
the eight-year ordeal and was greeted by a wave of enthusiasm
布洛迪中士侥幸生还,而渴望迎接真英雄的
from an American public eager to greet a true hero.
美国民众对他表示热烈欢迎
More details on Sergeant Brody's captivity
接下来的几天里,我们将详细报道
are expected to come out
布洛迪中士被关押的情况
over the coming days, but a military spokesman...
但是一位军方发言人...
You look pretty, Mom.
你看上去很美,妈妈
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's go.
我们行动吧
Start in the living room.
从客厅开始
I got 30 minutes.
我们有三十分钟
And good to see you, too, Carrie.
卡莉,我也很高兴见到你
Who the fuck is he?!
这他妈是谁
Relax, it's all good. It's my brother Max.
别紧张,没事,这是我兄弟麦克斯
Max, say hi to the client.
麦克斯,跟我们的客户问声好
Hi.
好
What happened to Nick and Eddie?
怎么不是尼克和艾迪
Out of your price range.
你出价不够
I told you, for a grand a day,
我告诉过你,一天才一千
it's gonna be bare bones.
只能精打细算
Hey, you got a bad feeling about this?
你觉得这样不好吗
You want to roll this thing up
正好现在还没开工
before we get started, you just say the word.
你要是觉得不行,我们马上走人
Eyes and ears in every room.
每间房里都装上窃听器和探头
Then it's back to my place to set up the monitors.
然后去我那里安装监视器
No way you could delay the ceremony?
你就不能推迟欢迎仪式吗
Not without looking like a complete asshole.
那样我就会像个蠢货一样被人取笑
He's in the head now puking his guts out.
他现在都快把肝吐出来了
I thought the Army docs did a complete psych eval.
军医不是做过详尽的精神检查吗
They did. So what's the problem?
没错,那这是怎么回事
I don't know, David. Maybe eight years at the bottom
我也不知道,大卫,也许这和
of a hole had something to do with it.
八年来不见天日的囚禁有关
I have the Vice President arriving as we speak.
我们说话这会儿,副总统就快到了
And I need him smiling and waving like a hero,
我需要他面带笑容,像英雄一样挥手致意
like it's the fucking Macy's Day Parade.
就像他妈的感恩节游行一样
The President asked me to thank you personally.
总统让我当面谢谢你
I have to think the short list for the directorship
我估计,局长的人选范围
just got a lot shorter.
进一步缩小了
Well, I appreciate the consideration, sir.
承蒙关照,阁下
Not that I'm pushing for it.
我没那么着急
Sure you are.
你肯定急
Hi, Dad.
爸爸
Dana.
丹娜
How was your trip?
旅途愉快吗
Look at how beautiful you are.
看看你现在出落得多漂亮
Chris.
克里斯
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Hug him, Chris.
抱抱他,克里斯
Where's Mom?
妈妈呢
When?
什么时候的事
Four years ago.
四年前
Sergeant Brody, the Vice President's here.
布洛迪中士,副总统来了
Sergeant Brody.
布洛迪中士
It's an honor.
真是荣幸
Thank you, sir.
谢谢,阁下
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗,还好
Good morning, Marines.
早上好,陆战队员们
Good morning, sir!
早上好,长官
I said, "Good morning, Marines."
我说, "早上好,陆战队员们"
Good morning, sir!
早上好,长官
Stand at ease.
稍息
Sergeant Brody, on behalf of the President
布洛迪中士,我谨代表
of the United States and a grateful nation,
美国总统和满怀感激的美国人民
it is my privilege to welcome you home!
对你的归来表示诚挚的欢迎
Sergeant Nicholas Brody.
尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士
Thank you, Mr. Vice President.
谢谢,副总统先生
I'm not really too good at making speeches.
我不太擅长做演讲
My wife does most of the talking in the family.
在家一般都是我妻子说话
Even though I can't mention 'em by name,
虽然我不能提及他们的姓名
I want to thank the Special Forces team that saved my life.
我想感谢把我救出来的特种部队
And thanks to all of you out there
还有谢谢你们所有人
for your prayers and your good wishes.
为我诚心祈祷,送上美好的祝愿
It made all the difference.
这意义重大
Most of all,
最重要的是
I want to say...
我想说
I want to say thank you to my family
我想说,谢谢我的家人
for their strength in my absence...
即使我不在,他们仍自强不息
and for their undying faith this day would come.
而他们一直坚信我会回来
I'm a lucky man.
我是个幸运的人
Guy's got game.
这家伙有两下子
How long before you're set up?
还要多久才能弄好
The feed will be live by the time
布洛迪军士到家的时候
Sergeant Brody gets back to his house.
信号就能输送过来了
More details on Sergeant Brody's captivity
更多有关布洛迪军士被囚禁的详情
are expected to come out.
有望能浮出水面
So, uh, you and Carrie,
你和卡莉
how long you guys known each other?
认识多久了
Long enough.
有年头了
'Cause I'd kind of feel a lot better
要是能多掌握点雇主的情况
if I had a clear picture about who we're dealing with.
我心里会感觉踏实许多
We are breaking, like, 12 federal laws.
我们正在触犯了差不多十二条联邦法律
You would, would you? A clearer picture?
你会了解的,好吧
Why don't you shut the fuck up
你还是闭上臭嘴
and get back to work, okay?
赶紧干活吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
Let's just say that she's a little intense.
咱们姑且说她有点紧张吧
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah.
嗯
What's that?
那是什么
It's what she hides in her aspirin bottle
她的阿司匹林药瓶里
instead of aspirin.
装的是这个
I have one of my migraines coming on, so...
我偏头疼犯了,想找点药吃
Let me see that.
让我看看
What do you think it is?
你觉得是什么
I don't know.
不知道
I'm driving.
我来开车
Are you sure that's a good idea?
你能行吗
Jesus, Mom, just let him drive.
老天,妈,你就让他开吧
Okay, I guess.
那好吧
Marine!
大兵
Mike?
麦克
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Thanks, man.
谢了,哥们
How you holding up?
感觉怎样
You look good.
你气色不错
It's great to be home.
能回家真好
It's great to have you home.
看到你回来真好
This is for real? You stayed in?
这是真的吗,你留守了
Military intelligence.
在军事情报局
I know, right? Me, of all people, huh?
可不是嘛,怎么偏偏选中了我
And Megan? How's she?
梅根怎么样了
Long gone, buddy.
早就离了
She divorced me between my second and third tours.
在第三次出征之前,她把我踹了
Look, I hate to bring this up, but Langley wants to
这事我本不想提,但中情局
schedule a follow-up to your debrief in Germany.
要对你在德国做的简报做些跟进
They asked me to arrange it. When?
他们让我来安排,什么时候
Tomorrow. Tomorrow?!
明天,明天
I know. I said the same thing, but...
是啊,我当时也是这个反应,但...
this guy Estes, he wants it done sooner than later.
埃斯蒂斯那家伙想尽早进行
He just got here. It's okay, Jess.
他刚回来,没事,杰西
I'd rather just get it over with.
早做完,早了事
Well, I'll send a car in the morning.
我明早派车去接你
Good.
好
And when you're up for it...
等你休整好了
I'm taking you to the Greeks for some steak and beer, buddy,
我要带你去希腊餐馆吃牛排喝啤酒
'cause we got a lot of lost time to start making up for.
这么久不见,一定要好好叙叙旧
Yeah. God, it's good to see you, buddy.
好啊,能见到你真好,哥们
You, too. You, too.
我也是,我也是
Look.
看
We're famous.
咱们出名了
You said you'd be ready by the time they got home.
你不是说等他到家就能弄好吗
It's just a minor glitch, give me a few minutes.
不过出了点小故障,再给我几分钟
You painted the house.
你粉刷过房子了
Mike's brother did it.
是麦克的弟弟帮忙刷的
He's a contractor. He gave us a really great rate.
他是个承包商,给了咱们不少折扣
What do you think of the color?
你觉得这个颜色怎样
I like it.
我喜欢
Come on.
来吧
I'll show you what we did inside.
我带你看看里面的装潢
How's it feel to be back?
回家的感觉如何
Can we get a group shot with the yellow ribbon?
能在黄丝带前面来张合影吗
What do you think?
你说呢
Sure. Sure.
可以,没问题
Come on, come on.
快来,快来
Yeah. If you could just line up in front of the tree, yeah.
对,在树前面站成一排
Family shot. That's fantastic.
来张全家福,棒极了
Big smile.
笑一笑
I'm having trouble collecting that intel.
我搜集情报的时候遇上了麻烦
I need you to get me into
你得让我参加
Sergeant Brody's debrief tomorrow morning.
布洛迪中士明早的简报
And what good would come of that?
那有什么用
I'm a trained interrogator.
我是个训练有素的审讯员
I'll ask him a few questions,
我会问他几个问题
poke around his story a little.
探探他的口风
David was very specific principals only.
大卫说得很明确,只允许高层参加
David's all about punishing me.
大卫一直跟我过不去
And not just for what happened in Baghdad.
不仅是为了巴格达那件事
Do you blame him? No, but...
你怪他吗,不怪,可是...
this shouldn't be personal; I belong in that room.
这事不该掺杂个人感情,我有资格旁听
Will you behave yourself?
你能好好表现吗
Carrie?
卡莉
Sorry. Carrie?
抱歉,卡莉
Uh, yeah.
在
I need you to promise.
你得向我保证
You will raise no eyebrows in there.
不招惹是非
You will break no china.
不莽撞行事
I promise.
我保证
Good.
好
Then you can have your face time with Sergeant Brody.
那你可以去和布洛迪中士见面
Thank you, Saul.
谢谢你,索尔
Yep.
没事
Oh, Christ.
我的老天
Well?
怎么样
Hello, big brother.
你好,老大哥
So when do you want me back tomorrow?
明天我几点钟过来
Carrie.
卡莉
I need to be in the office by 9:00, so get here at 8:00.
我九点要上班,你八点过来
Okay.
行
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Who was that?
谁啊
Oh, Jesus, you scared me.
老天,你吓我一跳
Nobody. They hung up.
不知道是谁,挂了
How was your shower?
洗得舒服吗
God, you look beautiful.
老天,你真美
How about a glass of wine? I opened a bottle.
来杯红酒吧,我刚才开了一瓶
Oh, I see what this is now.
我明白你的用意了
Dimming the lights, plying me with liquor.
灯光调暗,劝我喝酒
Is it that obvious?
有那么明显吗
Kind of.
差不多吧
I gotta say, I like you in that nightgown, though.
不得不说,你穿这睡衣真迷人
My mother wears a nightgown.
我妈妈穿的才是睡衣
This is a negligee.
我这是睡裙
How about that wine, what do you say?
喝点酒吧,你觉得呢
Sure.
好的
The tag is still...
商标还没...
Is that okay?
这样可以吗
Yeah.
可以
Jess...
杰西
Jess...
杰西
Oh, my...
我的天
What they did to you...
他们对你做了什么
Baby... Oh, Jess...
亲爱的,杰西
Oh, God... Hey.
我的天,没事了
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, it's okay.
没关系
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
Let's sit down here.
坐下吧
It's over.
都过去了
It's over now, baby.
都过去了,宝贝
I'm home.
我回来了
Okay. I'm home now, baby.
是的,我回来了,宝贝
Okay. Oh, baby.
是的,亲爱的
Oh, God...
我的天
It hurts...
疼...
What time is it?
几点了
Quarter after 8:00.
八点一刻
The debrief! I'm late!
简报会,我要迟到了
Shit! Want a donut?
操,来个甜甜圈吗
Two calls came in; both hang-ups. Yeah?
一共两通电话,打来就挂了,是吗
One last night, one this morning.
一个是晚上打的,一个是今早
Both times the wife answered;
都是他老婆接的
both times there was no one on the other end of the line.
两次对方都没说话
Did a number pop up on a tracer?
跟踪器上显示号码了吗
No, and the calls were blocked. Is there any way that...
没有,电话被拦截了,有没有办法
No, not without a subpoena.
没办法,必须有法院传票才行
Look, Virgil, if somebody's trying to make contact with Brody,
听着维吉尔,如果有人要和布洛迪接头
it'll only happen once.
会面就只会有一次
And when it does, we'll be there.
到时候咱们会在那的
All right? It's all good. Relax.
好吗,没事的,放轻松点
All right. I've got to get dressed.
好吧,我去换衣服
Many of the men and women in this room are involved
在座的各位很多都为
in the operation which resulted in your rescue,
此次营救计划做出过贡献
so we take an extra measure of pride in welcoming you.
因此我们更加自豪地欢迎你回来
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,长官
Now, we've all read your debrief from Germany,
我们都读过你在德国的工作汇报
so today we just have a few more questions...
所以今天你只需回答一些问题
or clarifications, really...
澄清一些事情
that might help us in our ongoing fight against Al Qaeda.
以协助我们消灭基地组织
I understand. Good.
我明白,那就好
Good. We'll, uh, start with Stuart Strickland,
好吧,从斯图尔特·斯特里克兰开始
lead analyst in our Iraq section.
他是伊拉克组的头号分析员
Sergeant Brody, it's a pleasure.
布洛迪中士,幸会
A few weeks after your capture,
你被俘的几周后
Special Forces conducted a direct action mission against
特种部队向卡尔马镇的原警局总部
a former police HQ in Garma...
发起了直接攻击
According to your debrief,
根据你简报的描述
most of your incarceration
你被俘后的大多数时间
was spent at a secret military facility outside Damascus.
都待在大马士革郊外的一间秘密军备场里
What landmarks
你能提供一些路标
or structural details can you give us to help pinpoint...?
或建筑结构的细节以便我们找到精确
Eight months you were smuggled overland
八个月前,你经由陆路被偷运到
to an enemy operating base in Afghanistan.
阿富汗的某敌方活动基地
Now, after so many years, what prompted...?
这么多年过去了,是什么
Sergeant Brody, my name is Carrie Mathison.
布洛迪中士,我叫卡莉·麦吉森
I served as a case officer in Iraq.
负责在伊拉克收集情报
Your picture was on our MIA wall.
失踪人员的照片墙上有你的照片
I saw it every day for five years.
五年来我每天都能看见你的照片
It's good to meet you in person.
很高兴能见到你本人
Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢你
I'm sorry we were unable to find you sooner.
很抱歉未能更早地将你救出
I appreciate that.
你这么说我很感激
I'd like to start with the first few days of your captivity
我想先了解一下你刚被俘的那几天的情况
if you don't mind. Not at all.
希望你不要介意,请尽管问
How soon after you were taken did the interrogations begin?
你被俘后多久开始接受审问
Pretty much right away.
几乎是立刻开始
What did they want to know?
都问了些什么
Anything I could tell 'em about US ground operations,
关于美国的地下工作
supply routes, communication codes, rules of engagement.
供给路线,联络暗号,交战习惯等
When you were debriefed in Germany,
你在德国汇报时
you said you gave up no such information.
称自己没有泄露这些信息
My S.E.R.E. training was excellent.
我的特种训练成绩优异
And Corporal Walker?
那沃克下士呢
Ma'am?
什么意思
Did he give anything up?
他泄露过什么信息吗
We were never interrogated together, so I don't know.
我们从未一起受审,所以我不清楚
But still you must have wondered,
但你应该有过疑虑
especially after you learned of his death.
尤其是得知他的死讯之后
I'm assuming there's a point to all this, Carrie?
我想你问这个是有目的的吧,卡莉
There is, sir.
是的,长官
As you know,
如你所知
the first 72 hours after a soldier's capture are critical.
一个士兵刚被捕的七十二小时最为关键
What he knows can be used by the enemy
在那期间,敌方最容易获取并利用
during that period to devastating effect.
他所掌握的信息,进而造成毁灭性影响
The point is Sergeant Brody stopped being a source
关键是布洛迪中士很快就
of actionable intelligence fairly quickly,
不被当做可控的情报来源
and yet he was kept alive for almost eight more years.
而且他还被活活关押了八年
I'd like to ask him if he knows why.
我想问问他是否知道原因
I often wondered that myself.
我也经常问自己这个问题
Who was your interrogator?
审讯你的是谁
An Al Qaeda commander.
一个基地组织的指挥官
His name was Zayadi.
他叫扎亚迪
Zayadi?
扎亚迪
That's what he told me his name was, anyway.
反正他是这样告诉我的
Was this him?
是这个人吗
No.
不是
But you know who this man is.
但你认识这个人
Of course.
当然
Every marine in country was briefed
我方的每一名海军陆战队士兵都
on high-value targets.
必须认识重要目标
Did you ever meet him? Abu Nazir?
你见过他吗,阿布·纳齐尔吗
Was he ever present during any of your interrogations?
在你受审期间他出现过吗
No.
没有
Look again.
再好好看看
Sergeant Brody?
布洛迪中士
No, I never met him.
没有,我从没见过他
What-what... what about Walker?
那沃克呢
Did he ever mention Abu Nazir?
他提起过阿布·纳齐尔吗
No.
没有
You sure? Carrie, how many times
你确定吗,卡莉,你到底
does the man have to answer the question?
想让他回答多少次这个问题
It's just, I'm just a little surprised, sir.
我只是有点意外,长官
Abu Nazir was in charge of coordinating attacks
阿布·纳齐尔当时负责对
against coalition forces at the time.
盟军部队的协调进攻
No one had more reason to sit down with
没有谁比他更应该用心审问
the only two American P.O.W.'s in his custody.
在他关押之下的这仅有的两名美国战俘了
Well, apparently, he didn't.
很显然,他没这样做
Is there anything else, Carrie?
卡莉,还有其他问题吗
No, sir, that's it.
没有了,长官,就这些
Thank you, Sergeant Brody.
谢谢你,布洛迪中士
Thank you.
谢谢
Moving on. Sergeant Brody,
继续吧,布洛迪中士
I'd like to turn your attention
我想请你谈谈
to anything you may have witnessed or overheard when in captivity.
你被俘期间耳闻目睹的一切信息
Remember Mrs. Base?
记得贝丝夫人吗
The math teacher? Yeah.
那个数学老师,对
Yeah, she was, like, my least-favorite teacher of all time.
她一直是我最不喜欢的老师
She's so annoying. Hey, can you guys come in here a second?
她太烦人了,你们能过来一下吗
Hey, I need help getting ready for tonight.
我需要你们帮忙准备今晚的活动
What's tonight?
今晚有什么安排
Some of your father's buddies
你们爸爸在
from Bravo Company are coming over for a barbecue.
B连的战友今晚要过来烧烤
There's a bag of corn that needs to be shucked,
这有一袋玉米要剥
and the grill needs to be cleaned.
烤架也要清洗
I'll do the corn.
我来弄玉米
So, do I have to be here?
我非得帮忙吗
Why is everything always a problem with you?
为什么你总是要对着干呢
I was just asking a question.
我只是问了个问题
I know things haven't been easy between you and me.
我知道你我之间有隔阂
But we all have to find a way to be there for each other now, okay?
但我们都要为对方着想一下,好吗
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Clean the grill.
去清洗烤架
Hello?
喂
Hey, Jess.
杰西
Hey. How did it go?
你那边怎么样了
I'm actually still here at Langley.
我还在兰利
I'm stuck in this debrief,
汇报还没完
and it's taking a little longer than I expected.
可能比我预想的时间要长一些
How much longer?
还要多久
Oh, only an hour or two maybe.
也许一两个小时吧
Well, don't forget, everybody's coming at 5:00.
别忘了,大伙五点就来了
Sure. I won't be late.
知道,我不会迟到的
Okay. Bye, honey.
好了,再见,亲爱的
Sergeant Brody, you're a man who's endured
布洛迪中士,你是个经历过可怕的磨难
a terrible ordeal.
并存活下来的英雄
Thank you, Mr. Vice President.
谢谢您,副总统先生
Anything?
有发现吗
As a matter of fact, yeah. Brody just lied to his wife.
确实有,布洛迪刚刚对他妻子撒了谎
Tell me. Max is tailing his Town Car.
快说,麦克斯正跟着他的林肯车
Brody just said he was still at Langley,
布洛迪说他还在兰利
but he told his driver to drop him off at Bluemont Park.
然后告诉司机送他去布鲁蒙特公园
This is it. He's making contact.
这就对了,他要和某人见面
All right, I'll meet you there.
好了,我们在那见
Where's-Where's Bluemont Park?
布鲁蒙特公园在哪里
Saul?
索尔
Hey. Late for a meeting off campus.
我快赶不上校外会议了
How many boards can one man sit on?
一个人究竟能身兼多少职位啊
You kissed Carrie Mathison into my debrief this morning.
你让卡莉·麦吉森参加了今天上午的简报会
I'm curious if that was her request or yours.
我很好奇那是她的还是你的要求
Hers. Frankly,
是她要求的,说实在的
I'm surprised you didn't assign her yourself,
我很惊讶你原本没安排她参加
since she's the only one in the section who's ever been to Iraq.
毕竟她是部门里唯一去过伊拉克的人
It's not her resume I have a problem with.
我不是觉得她阅历不够
It's her temperament.
是她脾气太怪了
What happened?
怎么了
She turned a routine follow-up into a cross-examination.
她把例行问话变成了严厉审讯
Kept trying to connect Brody to Abu Nazir.
不停地想把布洛迪和阿布·纳齐尔联系起来
It's always Nazir with her.
她总是扯上纳齐尔
I won't deny
我不否认
she can be a little obsessive on the subject.
她在某些问题上比较执着
Is there something I should know, Saul?
有什么我不知道的,索尔
Not that I'm aware of.
据我所知没有
Because the last time i heard her like this,
因为上次她有类似举动时
she bribed her way into an Iraqi prison,
她跑去买通守卫,潜入伊拉克监狱
caused an international crisis.
引发了国际危机
I appreciate your concern.
谢谢你的关心
Carrie has learned her lesson.
卡莉受过教训了
And we both know how good she is.
而且你我都知道她很优秀
What did I tell you when I agreed to give her one more chance?
我同意再给她一次机会时对你说过什么
You said only if I agreed to do the babysitting.
你说条件是我得像保姆一样管好她
I said it would end badly.
我说过不会有好后果
For both of you.
你们俩都是
You've got a big blind spot where she's concerned.
你根本不清楚她在琢磨什么
Trust me. I did, too.
相信我,我也曾这样
Now my wife lives in Palm Beach,
所以现在我妻子住在棕榈滩
and I only see my kids twice a year.
我一年只有两次见孩子们的机会
Did you fix the audio?
修好音频装置了吗
Well, we'll know soon enough.
马上就能知道了
I set up a directional mic near the band shell.
我在接受台安装了指向性麦克风
Max. Switch to channel three.
麦克斯,调到第三频段
Somebody's approaching Brody 1 clock.
有人从一点钟方向接近布洛迪
Female, dark red coat.
女性,深红色外套
I didn't think you'd be able to make it.
我没想到你能活着回来
I don't understand why you had to go through Mike.
我不明白你为何要托麦克传话
Why didn't you just call me yourself?
为什么不直接给我打电话
I did. Twice.
我打过,两次
Are you recording this?
你在录音吗
But your wife answered.
是你妻子接的
She didn't give me any messages.
她没告诉我
Because I hung up.
因为我挂了
She hates me, Brody.
她讨厌我,布洛迪
Hates you? Why?
为什么讨厌你
Because I got remarried.
因为我再婚了
Jessica reacted like it was a personal insult.
杰西卡觉得受了奇耻大辱
Like I was publicly giving up hope
就好像我公然放弃
that you and Tom were still alive.
你和汤姆还活着的希望
What the...? Who the hell is she?
搞什么... 她是谁啊
Helen Walker. It's the wife of the other missing Marine.
海伦·沃克,另一名失踪海兵的妻子
Ah, well, then, she's not Brody's contact.
那她不是布洛迪的接头人
Just keep listening.
继续听
The Pentagon said you both were dead.
五角大楼的报告说你们死了
And now they're refusing to give me any information
而现在他们又拒绝提供
about what happened to Tom.
关于汤姆的任何信息
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么
How he died.
他怎么死的
He's gone.
他已经不在了
Does it really matter how it happened?
怎么死的还重要吗
It does to me.
对我很重要
He was beaten to death.
他是被活活打死的
Were you there?
你在场吗
No.
不在
Thank you for telling me.
谢谢你告诉我
I'm going home.
我要回家了
Want to be there in time for this barbecue.
还要监视他们一家烧烤呢
Hold on a second.
等等
Max, will you give us a minute?
麦克斯,能让我们单独聊聊吗
Max, step out of the van.
麦克斯,你先下车
I didn't think that this was any of my business.
我本以为这事与我无关
Now I'm thinking that it is.
现在有关系了
Clozapine?
氯氮平
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Was I supposed to say something?
我应该说点什么吗
Just tell me I'm not out here
告诉我我不是在这里
risking federal prison on behalf of a crazy person.
冒着进监狱的危险为一个疯子卖命
I am crazy. It's not funny.
我是疯了,这可不好笑
If anybody at the Agency finds out about this...
如果局里有人知道这事
I've got a mood disorder, okay?
我有情绪障碍
I looked it up, Carrie.
我做过功课,卡莉
Clozapine's an anti-psychotic.
氯氮平是种抗精神病药
I'm dealing with it.
我在控制病情
I've-I've been dealing with it since I was 22.
22岁就开始吃药控制了
Does Saul know? God, no.
索尔知道吗,当然不知道
No. Nobody does.
没人知道
Don't act so shocked.
别这么惊讶
I mean, it can't come as a complete surprise.
也不至于这么出乎意料吧
You know I love you, Carrie, but I got to be honest.
你知道我爱你,卡莉,但平心而论
None of this is making me feel any better.
你说的话让我觉得更糟了
What are you saying?
你什么意思
That I'm making this shit up?
难道我是乱编的吗
Well, maybe I am; you know, maybe it is all in my head,
也许是这样,也许我脑子就是有问题
but you're in it now, Virgil, up to your fucking neck,
但你也一样,维吉尔,你也他妈的有病
and so is your weird little brother,
还有你那怪胎小弟
so don't even think about bailing on me.
所以别以为你甩得掉我
You think for one minute you get away with this?
你以为能侥幸瞒过去是吗
I thought that once I had some proof...
我想着一旦有了证据
Do you have any?
有证据了吗
Anything?
任何线索
Even suggesting that Sergeant Brody's what you think he is?
甚至那些能够暗示布洛迪如你想象的
No.
没有
Then get a lawyer.
那请好律师吧
'Cause you're gonna need one when you report
你明早向监察主任交代时
to the IG first thing in the morning.
用得上的
Saul, please... There isn't anything to say.
索尔,求你了,没什么好说的
I-I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想确保我们不再受到打击
Well, I'm glad someone's looking out for the country, Carrie.
真高兴还有人能为国着想,卡莉
I'm serious... I missed something once before;
我是认真的,过去我曾漏掉过线索
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
我不会... 不能让悲剧重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone missed something that day.
那时遗漏线索很正常
Yeah, everyone's not me. I understand that.
是啊,但我不能,我理解
I doubt a grand jury will.
但大陪审团可就未必了
Come on, you recruited me, Saul.
拜托,索尔,是你招我进来
You trained me. You put me in the field.
教导我,让我出外勤
Tell me what I can do to make this right between us.
告诉我,怎么才能让你高兴
What the fuck are you doing?
你这是做什么
Good-bye, Carrie.
再见,卡莉
Fuck!
操
Shit. Shit.
见鬼
You know I was shaking his hands...
我和他握手
He's the vice president...
他是副总统
and I suddenly realize...
而我突然意识到
I don't even know the guy's name.
我甚至不知道他叫什么名字
Geez, you don't call, you don't write...
老天,你不给我打电话,也不发邮件
We have to talk.
我们得谈谈
'Cause you can't keep ducking me.
你不能一直这样躲着我
I'm not ducking you.
我没躲着你
I'm just trying to deal with the situation.
只是在试着面对这一切
Yeah, well, you're not the only one.
要面对这一切的不只你一个人
Look...
听着
I understand you want to do the right thing
我理解你想做正确的选择
and I support you, but, Jess...
我支持你,但杰西...
three days ago we were about to tell your kids.
三天前我们还打算向孩子们公开恋情
We were talking about moving in together.
我们还打算住在一起
Mike, please.
麦克,拜托
Hey, you want me to forget it?
你要我把这一切都忘了吗
You know, all you got to do is tell me
你只需告诉我
that it wasn't great between us.
我们不合适
He's my husband, Mike.
他是我丈夫,麦克
They're gonna burn.
要烤焦了
The burgers.
汉堡
Right.
对
Here.
给你
So, Mike's been a big help to your mom, huh?
麦克帮了你妈妈很大的忙吧
He comes around whenever she needs him.
只要她需要,他就会出现
You like him?
你喜欢他吗
Yeah, he's cool.
喜欢,他很好
There you go. One's for Mom.
搞定了,给你妈妈拿一个
I'm just saying that I think
我是说
that somebody somewhere is looking at him right now
现在一定有人在看着他
and thinking congressman or senator or...
认为他会成为众议院或者参议员,或者...
You know?
你懂我的意思吧
Can I ask you a personal question?
能问你个私人问题吗
Don't you want to get a couple more drinks in me first?
不觉得该先灌我几杯酒吗
You're married?
你结婚了吗
No.
没有
But you wear a ring.
但你戴着婚戒
Oh, weeds out the guys looking for a relationship.
吓跑那些打算动真感情的男人
What?
怎么了
Uh, I... I don't know, I guess I've never
我还真是第一次听到
heard it put so bluntly before.
这么直白的回答
I just find it a lot easier
我只是觉得
not to screw things up with people I don't know.
最好不要跟陌生人玩火
Come on, you can't be all that bad.
拜托,你的运气不至于这么糟的
What if I told you
那我告诉你
I betrayed my only true friend in the world today,
今天我背叛了自己在这世上唯一的朋友
just played him for a fool,
把他当傻子一样耍
put his 35-year career at risk?
差点砸了他三十五年的饭碗
I would say that in this town you're in good company.
我只能说,在这个城市,大家都是一样
Yeah.
是啊
Another, please.
请再来一杯
These guys are pretty good.
这乐队真不错
You want to grab a table?
要找张桌子吗
I'd rather just get out of here.
我想换地方
Okay. Where should we go?
好的,咱们去哪
I'm done making the decisions.
我不想做任何决定了
You're in charge now.
现在你说了算
Okay, I like it.
好的,我喜欢
Are you coming?
走吧
Hey, Carrie, are you okay?
卡莉,你没事吧
What am I looking at here? His right hand.
要我看什么,他的右手
He's just nervous.
他只是紧张
No. No. Look again.
不对,你仔细看
It's a pattern that repeats, like a musical phrase.
是有规律的重复,像乐句一样
There.
你看
That's hardly definitive. No.
这很难确定,不
Just... wait.
再等等
This is him outside his house.
这是在他家门口
And here he is at Andrews Air Force Base.
这是在安德鲁斯空军基地
Okay, do you... do you see?
你看到了吗
It happens whenever he's on camera,
每次电视直播
whenever he knows the world is watching...
每次在公开场合,他都这样
it's the same sequence over and over again.
他在不断地重复相同的频率
A code of some kind.
这是某种密码
He's making contact, Saul.
他在发信号,索尔
He's sending a message to somebody... A handler,
他在给某人发信号,某个特勤人员
a sleeper cell, somebody.
潜伏人员,或其他什么人
We should explore this further.
我们得顺藤摸瓜
Let's get the crypto guys on it.
让技术人员处理此事
Pittman's team is the best... plus,
皮特曼团队最优秀,而且...
he knows how to be discreet.
他办事谨慎
I'll get his number.
我去查他的电话号码
So am I still going to jail?
那我还会进监狱吗
Not just yet.
暂时不会
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么
How he died.
他怎么死的
Were you there?
你在场吗
No.
不在
Did you ever meet him? Abu Nazir?
你见过他吗,阿布·纳齐尔吗
Was he ever present during any of your interrogations?
在你受审期间他出现过吗
Again.
再打
No, I never met him.
没有,我从没见过他
Harder.
用力