I don't owe Harvey shit.
我可不欠哈维什么
He may have gotten me out,
也许是他还了我的清白
but he and Cameron put me in there in the first place.
但当初他也是卡梅隆的帮凶
You're right, you don't owe Harvey,
没错,你不欠哈维的
but you do owe me because I didn't have anything
但你欠我的,因为你被冤枉的事
to do with putting you in there,
跟我没有关系
but I broke the law to get you out.
可我不惜违法把你救了出来
I came here to compliment you on getting rid of Sheila Sazs.
我是来夸奖你摆脱希拉·赛斯的方式的
If she's not back by the start of trial,
如果她在庭审前没有回来
I'm gonna assume you want to be brought up on charges.
我会认为你想被起诉
I just stopped by to give you this restraining order
我只是过来给你这个限制令
preventing you from contacting Louis Litt.
阻止你在路易·利特的律师不在场的情况下接触他
You're done driving a wedge between me and my people.
你休想再继续挑拨我和我的人了
If I represent myself, every second I'm up there
如果我为自己辩护,那我在庭上的每一秒
they're gonna see me as a lawyer.
他们都会看到我就是个律师
And if she rattles you
但如果她在其中任何一刻
For one of those goddamn seconds,
打乱你的阵脚
they're gonna see you as a fraud
他们就会认为你是个骗子
and they're never gonna see you as anything else.
并且再也不会看到你的其他方面
Did Mike Ross go to Harvard Law School or not?
迈克·罗斯有没有到哈佛大学法学院上过学
I'd like to assert my Fifth Amendment right.
我要使用宪法第五修正案赋予我的权利
If I was on that jury, I'd find you guilty.
如果我在陪审团,我会认定你有罪
They're not gonna let me change my goddamn lawyer
他们不会允许我
in the middle of a trial.
在庭审过程换律师的
We need to figure out a way to make them,
我们得想办法让他们允许
'cause if we don't, we're gonna lose.
因为如果我们想不出,就会输
You have one last chance to save yourself.
你有最后一个自救的机会
Call me before it's too late.
打电话给我,以免太迟了
Okay, so we have a plan for you
好了,我们有一个计划
to start representing yourself.
可以让你开始为自己辩护
We just need a way to rattle Gibbs when we execute it.
还缺个能在执行时乱了吉布斯阵脚的办法
I have a way, but...
我有个办法,但是
you're not gonna like it.
你不会喜欢的
I'm gonna call Clifford Danner to the stand.
我要让克利福德·丹纳出庭作证
No way, it's too risky.
不行,太冒险了
Harvey, listen to me he's angry and volatile
哈维,听我说,他很愤怒还不稳定
and in case you forgot,
而且我提醒你
he's one of the people you were dumb enough
你曾经蠢到把你的秘密告诉别人
to tell your secret to.
他就是其中之一
I know all of that,
这些我都知道
but you said it yourself, we need sympathy,
但你自己也说,我们需要同情
and no one is gonna get us more sympathy
没有人比我们从监狱里救出来的无辜之人
than the innocent guy we got out of prison.
更能给我们挣到同情了
Harvey, you said I needed to do this.
哈维,你说过这件事我必须自己去做
Well, this is how I do it.
这就是我做事的方式
Do you have faith in me or not?
你对我有信心吗
Mrs. Gloria Danner?
格洛丽亚·丹纳夫人吗
Yes. Hi, my name is Mike Ross.
是的,你好,我叫迈克·罗斯
I'm a lawyer at Pearson Specter Litt and I was hoping
我是皮斯利律师事务所的律师,我想
I know who you are,
我知道你是谁
and I know what you're doing here.
我也知道你来做什么
You've come to get Clifford to testify for you,
你是来让克利福德出庭为你作证的
but I'm afraid he's not going to.
但他恐怕去不了
Please, ma'am, I promise you,
拜托了,女士,我保证
the D.A. cannot reopen his case
地检官不能重开他的案子
I'm not talking about the district attorney.
我不是怕地检官
My son's dead, Mr. Ross.
我儿子死了,罗斯先生
What?
什么
Clifford was shot and killed three weeks ago, so...
克利福德三周前被枪杀了,所以
I'm sorry, he can't help you.
很抱歉,他帮不了你了
Hello? Are you in the office?
你好,你在办公室吗
It's Thursday night. I'm watching my show.
现在是周四晚上,我在看我的节目
Well, then goddamn tivo it because I need your help.
录下来晚点看,我需要你帮忙
It better be important if you're taking that tone with me.
你用这种语气跟我说话,最好事情很重要
And if this is about that mahjongg game
如果这是关于那局麻将
I don't give a shit if it's mahjongg
我才不在乎什么该死的麻将
or kung pao or chinese checkers.
宫爆鸡丁还是跳棋
This is the most important thing
这是你这一辈子
that I'm ever gonna ask you to do in your entire life.
我会让你做的最重要的事
Give me an order.
给我下命令吧
I need you to pull whatever strings you have
我要你用尽一切办法
to get me a transcript of Mike's trial
帮我搞到迈克这个案子的庭审记录
and I need you to keep it to yourself.
并且对此保密
Mind if I ask what you need it for?
介意我问一下你要这个做什么吗
Because I need to know if we have a snowball's chance in hell
因为我得知道我们有没有一丁点机会
of winning this thing.
打赢这个官司
Is defense ready to call its first witness?
辩方准备好传唤第一位证人了吗
I am, Your Honor.
准备好了,法官大人
What?
什么
I'm calling my witness.
我要传唤证人了
Does prosecution have a problem with that?
控方对此有什么疑问吗
Objection, this is outrageous, Your Honor.
反对,这太过分了,法官大人
They can't switch attorneys in the middle of a trial.
他们不能在庭审中途换律师
And that would be true except for the fact
你说得对,但事实上
that I've been cocounsel on this case from day one.
我从一开始就是这个案子的联席律师
Cocounsel? What planer are you living on?
联席律师,你在说什么
The one where Pearson Specter Litt is my attorney of record.
皮斯利律师事务所是我的辩护律师
I have the employee directory right here.
这是员工任务分配书
My name is in it.
里面有我的名字
It's been there since the beginning of this trial,
此案开审以来就在这里了
and if you wanted to object to me,
你如果想要反对我
you would have had to have done it
应该在开庭的时候
at the beginning of this trial.
就提出反对
Then I want them waiving all rights to a mistrial
那我要他们放弃一切申请无效审判的权利
and I want it in the record.
并且记录在案
Your Honor, I'm not gonna be punished
法官大人,我不能因为
just because she didn't understand
她不知道我从头到尾
that I've been representing myself this whole time.
都是自己的辩护律师而受到惩罚
He's got a point, Ms. Gibbs.
他说得有道理,吉布斯女士
Then I want them waiving all rights to a mistrial
那基于他为自己辩护的基础上
based on him representing himself.
我要他们放弃一切申请无效审判的权利
My pleasure, Your Honor, 'cause I don't expect
乐意之至,法官大人,因为我根本
we'll be needing a mistrial at all.
不认为我们需要申请无效审判
Then call your first witness.
那就传唤你的第一个证人吧
Defense would like to call Gloria Danner to the stand.
辩方请求传唤格洛丽亚·丹纳出庭作证
Please state your name for the jury.
请告诉陪审团你的姓名
Gloria Danner.
格洛丽亚·丹纳
Mrs. Danner,
丹纳夫人
A number of years ago, your son Clifford
数年前,你的儿子克利福德
was convicted of murder and sentenced to prison,
被判谋杀罪入狱
is that right? Yes.
对吗, 是的
For a crime he didn't commit.
他是无辜入狱的
How do you know he didn't commit it
如果他被判有罪
if he was convicted of it?
你怎么知道他是无辜的呢
Because you proved he didn't.
因为你证明了他无罪
Mrs. Danner, can you tell the jury
丹纳女士,你能告诉陪审团
why it is that you're here today testifying
为什么今天是你出庭作证
and not your son Clifford?
而不是你儿子克利福德吗
He was working late at the diner.
他那天在餐馆加班
It was the only place he could get a job when he got out.
那是他出狱之后唯一能找到的工作
Two men came in to rob the place,
有两个人来抢劫餐馆
and when Clifford tried to stop them,
克利福德想要阻止他们
he was shot and killed.
结果被枪杀了
I'm so sorry.
我深表遗憾
I worked my whole life
我这辈子含辛茹苦
to put him through school
供他上学
and he ends up dying
结果他却死在
in the back of that shit restaurant
那家破餐馆
in that shit part of town.
死在那么个破地方
Can you tell the jury why you agreed
你能告诉陪审团你今天为什么
to come share your story for me today?
愿意过来为我分享你的故事吗
Prison
监狱
ruined Clifford's life...
毁了克利福德的一生
And if you had been our lawyer from day one,
如果你从一开始就是我们的律师的话
he never would have been convicted in the first place.
他根本不会被判有罪
Thank you, Gloria.
谢谢你,格洛丽亚
No more questions, Your Honor.
没有其他问题了,法官大人
Mrs. Danner,
丹纳女士
I happen to be familiar with your son's case.
我恰好很熟悉你儿子的案子
And I understand that in order to reopen it,
我知道为了重审该案
Mr. Ross risked increasing his sentence to life.
罗斯先生冒了将他的刑期增加到无期的风险
That's correct.
是这样的
Well, I'd like to know how you'd have felt
我想知道如果他赌输了
if he lost that gamble.
你会是什么感觉
I'd have been devastated.
我会彻底绝望
And if that happened, how would you have felt
如果真的是那样,而你又发现
if you then found out
罗斯先生根本就不是个律师
that Mr. Ross wasn't even a lawyer after all?
那你又会是什么感觉
Objection, Your Honor,
反对,法官大人
how many hypotheticals can she ask?
她可以问多少假设性的问题
That's okay.
没关系
I think everybody in this courtroom knows
我觉得这里的每个人都知道
how they would feel.
那会是什么感觉
No more questions, Your Honor.
我没有问题了,法官大人
I wouldn't have cared what a piece of paper had to say,
我根本不会在乎那张纸
because Mr. Ross is the only lawyer I ever ran into
因为罗斯先生是我唯一碰到
that ever gave a damn about my son.
愿意帮我儿子的律师
Mr. Ross, would you care to call your next witness?
罗斯先生,你还要传唤第二位证人吗
I can't imagine anyone
我想不到比这位
being more eloquent than that, Your Honor.
更适合的证人了,法官大人
Defense rests.
辩方没有证人了
Having trouble with your closing?
在发愁结案陈词吗
No, it's just part of the process.
没有,只是正常的步骤而已
Would it make you feel better if I told you
如果我跟你说今天看到你
that I have never felt more proud of my future husband
在庭上的表现让我感到前所未有的自豪
than I did watching you up there today?
这会让你好受点吗
Yes, it would.
会的
Good.
那就好
Because I want to talk to you about your closing.
因为我想跟你谈谈你的结案陈词
Don't tell me you want me to go with jury nullification.
别跟我说你想让陪审团裁定法律无效
There is nothing wrong with getting a jury
让陪审团同情你
to sympathize with you,
并没有什么错
and, Mike, your parents died in a car accident.
迈克,你的父母死于车祸
Who isn't gonna feel for a person like that?
每个人都会同情你的
Rachel, the only problem with me saying,
瑞秋,这么做的唯一问题是
"Let me off because tragedy struck me as a child"
一旦我说,放过我吧因为我童年不幸
is I've pretty much admitted that I'm guilty.
那基本等于我承认了自己有罪
No, the difference is that that accident is the reason
不,区别在于,那场车祸正是
that you wanted to become a lawyer in the first place.
你想要成为一名律师的原因
And they won't just understand it, they will love you for it.
他们不仅会谅解你,也会因此喜欢你
How can you know that?
你怎么知道
Because I love you for it.
因为我就是这样
Tell them your story and I am telling you,
跟他们讲你的故事
they'll let you go.
我保证他们会放过你
Louis, you wanted to see me?
路易,你找我
Yeah, that was hours ago.
那是几个小时前的事了
We need to talk. We need to talk right now.
我们得谈谈,现在就得谈
About what? About the fact that
谈什么,就谈迈克·罗斯
Mike Ross is all of a sudden representing himself.
突然开始为自己辩护这件事
And why exactly do we need to talk about that?
这有什么好谈的
Because it means Harvey thinks he's gonna lose.
因为这就意味着哈维认为自己要输了
You wanna walk me through that logic?
这其中的逻辑关系是什么
Harvey's never given up control of a case in his life,
哈维这辈子都没有放弃过自己案子的掌控权
and if he's doing that now,
如果他现在这么做了
it means he wants that loss on Mike's record.
说明他不想把这次失败的记录留在迈克那里
Louis, at a time like this,
路易,在这种时候
Harvey doesn't care about records.
哈维是不会在乎记录的
Bullshit. I read the transcript backwards and forwards.
胡扯,我反复读过庭审记录了
He thinks he's gonna lose.
他肯定认为他要输了
Louis, what's really going on here?
路易,到底发生了什么事
I'll tell you what's going on.
我告诉你发生了什么
If Harvey thinks we're gonna lose,
如果哈维认为我们会输
then we'll lose, and if that happens,
那我们一定会输,如果那样的话
you know who Gibbs is coming after next.
你也知道吉布斯下一个目标会是谁
Louis, we will deal with that when and if she does,
路易,如果真到了那个时候我们再想办法
but I am telling you,
但我告诉你
Harvey letting Mike take the reins is not him giving up.
哈维让迈克掌控大局并不是他放弃了
It's him growing up
而是他成长了
and realizing he is not the one to bring this home.
并且意识到这件事不应该由他来出面
Do you want to talk about it?
你想聊聊吗
Talk about what?
聊什么
Oh, I don't know, maybe the fact
我说不好,没准可以聊聊
that Mike is working on a closing
迈克正在准备一个可以让他
to keep himself out of jail
免除牢狱之灾的结案陈词
and you're not working on it with him.
而你却没有在帮他
There's nothing for me to do, Donna.
我没什么可帮得了,唐娜
It's in his hands.
这件事交给他了
In his hands?
交给他
Harvey, that was a trial maneuver.
哈维,那是个庭审策略
It doesn't mean you can't help him when he needs you.
但并不意味着你不能在他需要时帮助他
He doesn't need me. He needs you more than ever.
他不需要我,他这个时候最需要你
No, he doesn't, and it's time for him
不,他不需要,是时候让他
to put the clipboard down and get in the game.
脱离二线真正参与进来了
Harvey Donna, this wasn't just
哈维,唐娜,这事不仅是
some move to slip testimony in.
把证词塞进结案陈词这么简单
This is Mike's life.
这关系到迈克的人生
It's his story and he needs to be the one to tell it.
那是他的故事,必须要他自己来讲
Everything he's done up until now has prepared him for this,
至今为止他做的每件事都是在为这一刻做准备
and I'm telling you,
而且我可以很肯定的说
he's ready for it.
他准备好了
Is defense ready for closing statements?
辩方准备好做结案陈词了吗
Mike?
迈克
You okay?
你还好吗
Mr. Ross?
罗斯先生
Oh, uh, yes, Your Honor.
是的,法官大人
Um, ladies and gentleman of the jury,
陪审团的各位女士们,先生们
I think most of us...
我想我们
You guys heard evidence earlier in the trial
你们中的大多数在早前的庭审中都听说了
that I have a photographic memory,
我可以过目不忘
and I do, but the way it works
确实如此,但在具体操作中
I don't just take a snapshot of something.
我并不是将我所看到的所有东西都记住
See, I read it
而是我要先阅读
and then I understand it,
然后理解它
and once I understand it,
一旦我理解了
then I never forget it,
我就不会忘记
but I've been trying to memorize my speech,
我试图记住我的陈述词
but I can't
但我记不住
because it's bullshit,
因为这都是胡扯
because I...
因为我
I am bullshit.
我简直一团糟
You see, the truth isis that I am guilty of being a fraud.
事实上,我确实是个骗子
My whole life I have wanted to be a lawyer
我这辈子都想要成为一个律师
so that I could help people like Clifford Danner.
然后去帮助那些像克利福德·丹纳一样的人
People who have no one else to fight for them.
那些无从获得支持的人
No one who believes in them,
那些不被信任的人
but instead, all I've done as a lawyer
但与此同时,我作为律师所做的事
is work night and day
只是日夜不停的工作
to put money into the hands of rich people.
好让那些富有的人获得更多财富
I was given a gift and I wasted it,
我被赋予了一种天赋,但我却浪费了它
and I'm ashamed of myself.
我为自己感到羞耻
Andand as a final insult,
同时我还不知收敛
I paraded this mourning woman out in front of you
将这位悲伤地女士拖到众人面前
just as a way to get you to admire me.
只是为了让你们喜欢我
I am so sorry, Gloria.
我很抱歉,格洛丽亚
And all I can say
我能承诺的
is that I promise you,
只有无论这些人
whether these people find me innocent or not,
裁定我有罪与否
I am gonna spend the rest of my life
我都会将我的余生
fighting for the Clifford Danners of this world.
致力于为世界上所有的克利福德·丹纳而战
I will not waste that gift again.
我不会再浪费我的天赋了
You could believe it or not,
不管你们相不相信
but I am a lawyer,
但我是个律师
and I always will be.
而且我会一直做下去
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, it's an interesting thing, really,
这真是件有趣的事情
how criminals can play with our emotions.
看着罪犯们是如何玩弄我们的感情的
Mike Ross is articulate
迈克·罗斯能说会道
and persuasive and passionate
很有煽动力,也很有激情
and listening to his closing argument,
听着他的总结陈词
I almost want to let him go myself,
我自己差点都想放他一马了
except for one thing: he's a liar.
唯独有一个问题,他是个骗子
He didn't commute to Harvard one day a week
他打趣说自己一周只去一次哈佛
as he so laughably claims.
但事实并非如此
He didn't go to college.
他没上过大学
There is no paper record of his enrollment,
没有任何纸质文件能证明他被录取
no applications to law school,
也没有他申请法学院的文件
no picture in the yearbook,
年册里没有他的照片
no class rankings,
也没有他的班级排名
no one at all who even remembers him.
甚至没有一个人记得他
Except for that one indebted friend
除了他那个负债累累的朋友
with a lot to lose,
满嘴跑火车
and if you believe his testimony,
假如你们相信他的证词的话
I got a bridge over Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.
我这还有一堆谎言可以说给你们听
And whether he says it or not,
不管他承不承认
he's banking on the fact
他就是指望着
that you are gonna think this is a victimless crime,
你们将这事看作是一起无受害人犯罪
but if you acquit him,
但假如你们宣告他无罪
you are giving permission to everyone to say
你们就是允许大家说
"hey, I'm gonna pretend to be a lawyer."
"嘿,我要去装成一个律师"
"I think I'm gonna say I'm a doctor."
"我想说自己是个医生"
"Hell, you know what? "
你猜怎么着
Today, I'm gonna pose as a pilot."
今天我要装成一名机师"
Imagine if one day you woke up on the operating table
想象一下有一天你在手术台上醒来
to discover the man who was about to crack open your chest
却发现那个要划开你的胸腔的人
is not really a doctor.
不是个真正的医生
Guilty.
有罪
Guilty.
有罪
Guilty.
有罪
Make no mistake about it,
你们可得弄清楚
Mike Ross thinks he's better than you.
迈克·罗斯觉得自己比你们厉害
He thinks he doesn't have to play by the same rules,
他觉得自己不用和你们遵守一样的规矩
but we know he does.
但我们知道他是要的
Because, ladies and gentleman of the jury,
因为,陪审团的女士们和先生们
Mike Ross...
迈克·罗斯...
is a fraud.
是个骗子
Mike...
迈克...
Mike...
迈克...
Mike.
迈克
She was good, Harvey.
她很厉害,哈维
Yeah, so were you. You were great.
没错,但你也是啊, 你也很棒
She was better. Everything she said was true
她更厉害些,她所说的一切都是真的
and the jury knows it.
而陪审团也知道这一点
No they don't.
不,他们不知道
Look, ever since the day I met you,
听着,从我遇见你的那天起
you have always seen the good in people,
你就一直能看见人性中的闪光点
and we only need one person on the jury
而我们只需要陪审团中有一个人
to feel that way about you.
能感受到你的闪光点
And what if they don't? It doesn't matter.
假如他们感受不到呢,无所谓
Because we can't do anything about it anyways.
因为无论如何我们也无法改变局面了
So, let's get out of here.
所以我们出去吧
I can't. What do you mean you can't?
我不能,什么叫你不能
I mean, I can't leave until that jury comes back.
我是说,在陪审团回来前我不能离开
Mike, they might not come back for days.
迈克,他们也许几天都回不来
I don't know what to tell you, Harvey,
我不知道该怎么和你说,哈维
but I can't leave here.
但我不能离开这里
It's okay, Harvey.
没关系的,哈维
Look,
听着
Mike, if we really don't have time,
迈克,假如我们真的没时间了
I don't want to waste it here.
我不想把时间浪费在这里
Rachel, if I leave,
瑞秋,假如我离开了
all I'm gonna be thinking about
我满脑子只会想着
is what's happening in that jury room.
仲裁室里发生了什么
Then I am going to go and get us some food
那我去给我俩弄些吃的来
and we're gonna have a bite to eat
然后我们一起吃点东西
because I'm not gonna let this time go to waste.
因为我不会白白浪费这段时间的
Okay.
好吧
What? What do you mean what?
怎么了,什么怎么了
I want to know what you think.
我想知道你的想法
I think I saw a heavyweight fight
我觉得一场重量级比赛
that's gonna come down to the goddamn cards.
马上就要见分晓了
You see it any different?
你有不同的看法吗
What I see is my fate in the hands of a jury,
我的看法是我的命运掌握在了陪审团手里
and I don't like it.
而我不喜欢这样
Why the hell do you think
不然你以为我为何
I cut so many deals instead of going to trial?
大部分时间都选择和解而不愿上庭
Well, the only deal that Gibbs is going to cut
吉布斯唯一会接受的和解协议
is the one that hangs us out to dry.
就是把我们整死
And I don't know about you,
我不知道你怎么想
but I don't feel like just sitting by
但我可不喜欢就这样坐在一旁
while this thing goes to verdict.
等着这件事出结果
You think I do?
你以为我喜欢吗
Look, there's no other w...
听着,没有其他办...
Hold on a second.
等等
We could go get us a mistrial.
我们可以把这弄成是无效审判
What good would that do?
那样有什么好处
A mistrial's just gonna kick the can down the road
无效审判不过是缓兵之计
till Mike gets tried again.
直到迈克再次被审
Listen to me.
听我说
when Mike wanted to represent himself,
在迈克想要代理自己时
Gibbs jumped out of her chair
吉布斯跳起来
saying that we were trying to get a mistrial.
说我们是在试图把这弄成无效审判
Then she demanded we waive our rights to one completely.
然后她要求我们放弃申请无效审判的权利
And the only reason she'd do that
而她之所以这么做
is because she doesn't have authorization
是因为她没有权利
to try this case again.
再办一次这个案子
Which means,
这意味着
a mistrial isn't just kicking the can down the road.
无效审判不仅仅是缓兵之计
No, it's blowing it to kingdom come.
的确,这可是毁灭性武器
The only problem is,
唯一的问题是
we don't have grounds for a mistrial.
我们没有理由促成无效审判
Well, then you better go out and find some.
那你就最好出去找一些理由
And you better do it before that jury comes back.
而且你最好在陪审团回来前就找到
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
那就是我试图告诉你的
My lawyer's not here.
我的律师不在场
That's not my problem.
那可不是我的问题
Then why did he tell me that
那为什么他告诉我
if I told you he couldn't make it,
假如我和你说他来不了
you'd give me a continuance or something?
你就会让我延期之类的
I'll tell you what I'll do, Mr. Diaz.
我告诉你我会怎么做,迪亚兹先生
Since Perkins isn't here,
既然珀金斯不在这里
I'll help you out.
我来帮帮你好了
Instead of going to trial and winding up
与其上庭,然后
with a five year sentence,
判一个五年徒刑
I'll let you cop to three and a half right here.
我当场就能让你减到三年半
Five years?
五年
We stole some TVs.
我们只是偷了几台电视
For the third time, and that's five years.
连犯三次,就是五年
I was only driving the car, man.
我只是给他们开车的
Then you can drive yourself to prison, man,
那你可以自己开车去监狱了
but I'm not giving you a continuance.
但我不会同意延期审理的
Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt,
抱歉打断
but he doesn't give you a continuance, the judge does.
但延不延期他说了不算,法官说了才算
And you're entitled to one automatically
而且你可以自动获得延期
if this is the first time your attorney didn't show.
如果这是你的律师第一次没有出现
And who the hell are you? That's not your concern.
你是什么人,不关你的事
And this is not your concern.
这也不关你的事
Yeah, well, I'm making it my concern
我正把它变成我的事
since I don't like watching prosecutors
因为我不愿意看着检察官
take advantage of unrepresented defendants.
欺骗没有律师的被告人
All I'm doing is offering the man a deal.
我不过是向他提出了一个协议
I'm not taking advantage. That is bullshit.
没有骗他,胡说八道
You know full well his lawyer didn't tell him
你明知他的律师没让他
to ask you for a continuance.
向你申请延期
He told him to ask the judge for one.
而是让他向法官申请
Now you're gonna try and bully him into three and a half years
你却想诓骗他三年半的牢狱之灾
for what sounds to me like a simple misdemeanor theft.
就为了一起在我听来算是轻微的盗窃罪
You don't know shit about this case.
你根本不了解这个案子
Well, I'm about to. Hand over the case file.
我就要了解了,把相关文件给我
I don't have to give you anything.
我什么都不会给的
You're not his attorney.
你又不是他的律师
Mr. Diaz, my name is Mike Ross.
迪亚兹先生,我叫迈克·罗斯
Now, do you want me to represent you
你是愿意让我为你辩护
or do you want to stick with this asshole Perkins
还是仍想让那个连你的听证会都不来的混蛋
who didn't even show up to your hearing?
珀金斯继续为你辩护
He's my lawyer.
他是我的律师
Donna, I need your help and I need it right now.
唐娜,你得马上帮我个忙
What's going on? Is the jury back?
怎么了,陪审团回来了吗
No, I need to know if Stephanie Liston still works
没,我需要知道斯特芬尼·利斯顿是否还在
at the U.S. Attorney's office. She does, why?
联邦检察官办公室工作,在,怎么了
I need the names of the jurors.
我需要陪审团名单
Harvey, if you're even thinking about tampering
哈维,如果你在考虑干扰...
No, I'm not thinking of tampering with the jury.
不,我没想干扰陪审团
I just need to find grounds for a mistrial.
我只是得找出审判无效的理由
A mistrial?
审判无效
You told Mike he killed it. Was that a lie?
你告诉迈克他成功了是骗他的吗
No, it wasn't. Then why are you
不是, 那你为什么
so suddenly having doubts? It's called hedging.
突然又犹疑了,这叫以防万一
No, it is called breaking the law
不,这叫违法行为
and I don't want any part of it.
我不想参与
Goddamn it, Donna. I'm trying to protect Mike.
见鬼,唐娜,我是在保护迈克
Then maybe you should be getting a mistrial legally
那你应该合法的让审判无效
instead of having me do what you're asking.
而不是让我去做你要求的事
We don't have time. I don't care!
我们没时间了,我不管
What the hell's wrong with you?
你这是怎么了
Me? Yes, you.
我, 对,你
Whose side are you on?
你到底站哪边儿
Oh, don't you dare ask me that.
你居然怀疑我
You know damn well that I would break the law for you and Mike,
你明知我会为了你和迈克去犯法
but you are asking me
但你却让我
to have my friend do it,
去让我的朋友犯法
and I am not going to. Donna
我不会这么做的,唐娜
Harvey, even if I did ask Stephanie
哈维,就算我去找斯特芬尼
and she said yes, which she never would,
而且她答应了,但这不可能
you would have to drag innocent people
你就又把无辜的人
through the mud to get this done.
牵扯进这个烂摊子了
And the Harvey I know
我认识的那个哈维
isn't that kind of person.
可不是这种人
Donna, what is going on?
唐娜,出什么事了
Why are you so upset? I'm not upset.
你怎么不高兴, 我没不高兴
When you say, "I'm not upset,"
你说"我没不高兴"的时候
is that you acting? Because it sucks.
是你演出来的吗,因为烂透了
What do you want from me, Louis?
你有事吗,路易
I want you to cut the bullshit and tell me what's wrong.
我只想让你少废话,告诉我出了什么事
I just saw you leave Harvey's office
我看见你离开哈维的办公室
and five seconds later, I saw him do the same thing.
五秒钟以后,他也走了
Okay, Louis, what's wrong is Harvey wants me
路易,事情就是哈维希望我
to get the names of the jurors from my friend
从我在联邦检察官办公室的朋友那里
in the U.S. Attorney's office.
弄到陪审团名单
He's trying to tamper? He's trying to get a mistrial.
他想干扰陪审员吗,他想争取审判无效
Well, then why the hell aren't you helping him do it?
那你为什么不帮他
What? You heard me.
什么,你没听错
Why aren't you doing whatever you can do help him?
你为什么不竭尽所能帮他
I can't believe you just said that to me.
难以置信你居然对我说这种话
Donna, listen to me, if Harvey's doing this,
唐娜,听我说,如果哈维这么做
it means he thinks he's going to lose.
说明他觉得自己要输了
And if he thinks he's gonna lose,
如果他觉得自己要输
it means he is gonna lose.
就说明他一定会输
And if Mike goes down,
如果迈克被定罪
everybody goes down with him.
所有人都得给他陪葬
Don't you care about that at all?
你就一点都不在乎吗
I'm getting a little tired of people asking me
我真有点受够了被人问
whether I care or not. Because I do,
我在不在乎,因为我在乎
But not enough to push women and children aside
但还没在乎到为了保自己
to get on a lifeboat.
就拉无辜的人下水
So, if that's all you came in here to ask me,
如果你找我就是为了这个
why don't you be on your way?
别费口舌赶紧走吧
Okay, I got us some bread,
我买了些面包
cheese, a little bit of wine, and a picnic blanket.
奶酪,一点红酒和一张野餐垫
So, I feel like we should just go outside
我们可以去外面...
I can't. What do you mean you can't?
我去不了,什么叫去不了
Did the jury come back?
陪审团回来了吗
No, I, uh, I met a defendant.
没有,我遇见一个被告
He got caught in the act of some petty larceny,
因为小偷小摸被抓了
and, uh, they're trying to railroad him, so I...
他们想逼他认罪,所以我...
So, you're taking a case?
所以你就接了这个案子
Rachel, he tried to sell a couple of TVs
瑞秋,他只是想偷偷地
out of the back of a truck. Now he's facing five years.
卖几台电视,现在却面临五年的徒刑
And somewhere in this building there are 12 people
这栋楼里某个地方,正有12个人
deciding whether or not you're a fraud
决定着你是不是个骗子
and you're sitting here doing the exact thing
而你却坐在这里做着
that they're accusing you of.
他们指控你的事
They were right in front of me.
他们就在我眼前
His lawyer didn't show up
他的律师没来
What is wrong with you? Whoa, Rachel, hey
你是怎么了,瑞秋
Don't you understand that I am scared,
你不知道我害怕吗
and that I am trying to be supportive
我还努力支持你
and to keep a brave face,
强装着勇敢
but that I could lose you, Mike?
担心着会失去你,迈克
So, I understand you wanting to be here,
我理解你想待在这里
but I don't understand you not wanting to be with me.
但我无法理解你不想陪着我
Come here.
过来
Look, I'm scared too.
我也害怕
That's why I can't go home.
所以我才不能回家
And I don't know how I got into this, but...
我不知道我是如何卷进这场纷争,但是
I know that I need to do this, Rachel.
我知道我必须这样做,瑞秋
You really meant what you said to the jury, didn't you?
你对陪审团说的那些话都是认真的,对吗
Yeah.
没错
And you said that you fell in love with me
而且你说过你爱上我
because of me wanting to help other people.
是因为我想帮助别人
Well, this guy needs my help.
没错,这个人需要我的帮助
And it may be the last time I can do something like this.
而且这或许是我最后一次可以这样做了
Well, then let's figure out a way to help him together.
那么,我们一起想办法帮助他
What's for lunch, David?
午饭吃的什么,大卫
Quinoa salad.
藜麦沙拉
Well, enjoy it,
那好,慢慢享用
because it's gonna be your last meal as a U.S. Attorney.
因为这将是你担任纽约市检察官的最后一顿饭
Mike Ross promised me
迈克·罗斯答应过我
that if I gave him those phone records,
如果我给他那些通话记录
he wouldn't say anything to anyone.
他不会对任何人讲
I'm not Mike Ross,
我可不是迈克·罗斯
and the way I see it,
在我看来
there's no reason for me not to tell Gibbs about your shady past
我没有理由不把你肮脏的过去告诉给吉布斯
unless you give me a reason.
除非你给我一个理由
And how am I supposed to do that?
那我应该怎么办
You pack up your lunch,
把你的午饭打包
you take it down the street to the courthouse cafe,
然后把它带到街边的那个法院咖啡馆
and you share a table with whatever juror shows up
当他们在两个小时后出来在那儿喝咖啡时
when they break for coffee in about two hours.
你就和随便哪个陪审员坐在一起
What's this for?
这是干什么
For when you buy juror number whatever a cup of coffee.
拿去给随便哪个陪审员买一杯咖啡
Jesus christ, you want me to give you a mistrial?
老天啊,你想让我制造一场无效审判
I do that, I could lose my job.
这样做我可能会失去工作
You're gonna lose your freedom in two hours if you don't.
但你不那样做,两小时后你会失去自由
This is blackmail.
这是敲诈勒索
I call it atonement,
我说这叫赎罪
and today's the day you face the music.
你将在今天接受应得的惩罚
You were right. About what?
你说得对,关于什么
I shouldn't have been willing to hurt innocent people
我真不应该为了达到目的
to get done what I needed to get done.
而伤害一些无辜之人
Well, it sounds like you got it done anyway.
好吧,但听上去你还是做了
I did, and you're gonna get a call from Vanessa
没错,只要凡妮莎拿到我需要的照片
as soon as she gets me some pictures I need.
你就会接到她的电话
Harvey, you just said that you shouldn't have been willing
哈维,你刚才还在说你不应该
to hurt innocent people, and
伤害无辜之人
I didn't hurt any innocent people, Donna.
我没有伤害任何无辜之人,唐娜
I found a guilty one.
我找了一个有罪之人
Well, then I will go tell Jessica
那好,那我就去告诉杰西卡
and I will let you know the second Vanessa calls.
凡妮莎一打电话来我就告诉你
Donna.
唐娜
What, Harvey?
什么,哈维
Thanks.
谢谢
I can't believe we found that.
真不敢相信我们找到了
I can't believe you did.
真不敢相信你做到了
Rachel, this might give us the leverage
瑞秋,我们可能可以用这个优势
to make sure Diaz doesn't do any jail time at all.
确保迪亚兹根本不用坐牢
Do you really think so? Yeah, I do.
你真这样想吗,没错
And it doesn't surprise me
而且我一点不感到意外
'cause I also think that you're gonna make a great lawyer.
因为我同样觉得你会成为一名出色的律师
Well, then spending our time doing this
那么,我们把时间花在这上面
wasn't such a bad idea after all.
也许并不是一个坏主意
Mr. Diaz, are you ready to enter a plea?
迪亚兹先生,你准备好进行辩护了
Before we do, Your Honor, I'd like to enter a motion
在辩护之前,法官大人,我想提交一份申请
to invalidate the search of Mr. Diaz's vehicle.
撤销对迪亚兹先生的汽车的搜查
What? The warrant was obtained
什么,搜查令的取得
because of a phone call between my client and his cousin,
全是因为我当事人和他表兄之间的一通电话
and there's no evidence that Mr. Alexander
而且没有任何证据表明亚历山大先生
had authorization to tap that call.
有权窃听那通电话
Your Honor, we had other sources for our search warrant.
法官大人,我们有其他证据支撑搜查令
And what exactly were they? Mr. Alexander?
那到底是什么,亚历山大先生
Objection, Your Honor.
反对,法官大人
Ms. Gibbs, this case isn't
吉布斯女士,这个案子
under the Justice Department's jurisdiction,
并不在司法部的管辖内
so, what exactly are you objecting to?
那么,你到底在反对什么呢
I'm objecting to the fact that this man is not a lawyer.
我反对的是这个人根本不是律师
Your Honor, that is a lie.
法官大人,那是谎言
And as we speak, a jury is finding him guilty.
现在,陪审团正在对他进行定罪
And until they do, my bar number is active.
在他们定罪之前,我的律师证编号有效
This is ridiculous, Your Honor.
这太荒唐了,法官大人
He is making a mockery of this entire courtroom,
他这是在愚弄整个法庭
and I urge you to at least delay this case
我强烈要求在对他的审讯结果出来以前
until his jury comes back.
你至少应该延迟审理本案
Your Honor, the only reason I'm representing Mr. Diaz,
法官大人,我之所以要为迪亚兹先生辩护
is because his courtappointed lawyer didn't show up,
是因为法院指派的律师没有出现
and then that man attempted to railroad him
然后那个人企图迫使他仓促地
into an outrageous plea deal.
签订一份离谱的认罪协议
Ms. Gibbs, he may be a fraud in your court,
吉布斯女士,他在你的审理中可能是名骗子
but since he hasn't been convicted of anything,
但是既然他没有被定任何罪名
he isn't one in mine.
他在我的法庭内就是一名律师
And unless Mr. Alexander here magically finds his voice,
除非亚历山大在此能够出示证据
Mr. Ross's motion
批准通过罗斯先生
to exclude the search of his clients vehicle passes.
申请排除对他当事人的汽车搜查证据的动议
Is it true what that woman was saying?
那个女人说的是真话吗
Yes, they're deliberating on his fate right now.
没错,他们想密谋毁掉他的命运
I don't give a shit if they're deliberating.
我才不关心他们密谋什么
Is he a fake or not?
他到底是不是假冒的
You saw what he just did, and he's about to cut you a deal
你亲眼看到了,他正要为你达成协议
from four years behind bars to maybe a few months.
或许让你的牢狱之灾从四年变成几个月
So what do you think?
那么你认为呢
What'd he say?
他说什么了
He's too pissed off to make a deal right now,
他现在太生气没办法达成协议
but trust me, he'll calm down, and then he will.
但相信我,他会冷静下来,然后达成协议
Mike, where are you going?
迈克,你要去哪儿
I'm gonna go try and make a deal of my own.
我要试着为我自己达成协议
You ran out of there so fast
你走得太快
I didn't get a chance to talk to you.
我都没机会和你说话
What exactly do you want, Mr. Ross?
你到底想干吗,罗斯先生
I want to make a deal.
我想达成协议
You finally ready to turn on Mr. Specter?
你终于准备好出卖斯佩克特先生了
Nope, but I am ready to plead guilty
不,但我准备好作有罪辩护
and never practice law again
而且永不做律师
if you agree
只要你答应
to not go after any of the partners at Person Specter.
不再对付任何皮尔森·斯佩克特的合伙人
That's the same bullshit your boss said to me
在我第一次遇见他的时候
when I first met him.
你老板也说过这句废话
You're done practicing,
你不做律师了
so I should just let you get away with it?
所以我就应该让你全身而退吗
Why would I listen to you now
既然我那时没有听他的话
if I didn't listen to him then?
为何现在要听你的呢
Because you've got it written all over your face.
因为你都写在了脸上
Seeing me be a lawyer makes you sick.
看见我做律师让你恶心
Right? And if I win,
对吗,如果我赢了
I'm gonna keep being a lawyer,
我会继续当律师
and it's gonna make you sick for the rest of your life.
那样会让你一辈子都恶心
No deal. It's not a good enough reason.
不行,理由不够充分
Okay, then let's try this one.
行,那试试这个
You've been at the same level at the U.S. Attorney's office
你在联邦检察官办公室很长时间
for a long time.
没升职了
Now, a person who can't get a conviction
一个没法给别人定罪的人
against a man that everyone thinks is a fraud,
起诉一个公认是骗子的人
well, that's a person who's going nowhere.
这人已走投无路
This is a chance for you to save face.
这是你挽回颜面的机会
I don't need to save face
我不需要挽回颜面
because they're gonna find you guilty.
因为他们会发现你有罪
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
'cause you couldn't convince one judge to make me stand down,
因为你连一个法官都说服不了让我离席
so what makes you think you're gonna convince 12 jurors?
你凭什么觉得自己能说服十二个陪审员呢
You know what, Mike?
你要知道,迈克
The truth is,
事实是
you would have made a good lawyer,
你本可以成为好律师
but you're not one,
但你并不是
and I'm gonna put you away.
我会把你送进监狱
What can I do for you, Donna?
有什么事,唐娜
Harvey wanted me to let you know that
哈维让我告诉你
as long as they don't reach a verdict in the next few hours,
只要接下来几个小时没有判决
you'll have a mistrial. I'll have a mistrial?
你这个案子就会审判无效, 审判无效
What's on your mind, Donna? Nothing.
你在想什么,唐娜,没什么
I guess I just never thought I'd see the day
大概就是我从没想到会看到有一天
when you thought Harvey was gonna lose.
你认为哈维会输
And who says I think Harvey's going to lose?
谁说我觉得哈维会输
A mistrial says it. No
审判无效啊,不
it says I'm not willing to take a chance on 12 complete strangers.
这只说明我不想在十二个陌生人身上冒险
It says you don't have faith in him.
这说明你对他没信心
Donna, you don't know what you're saying.
唐娜,这话说得有点离谱
Don't I? I know I'm not a lawyer,
是吗,我知道我不是名律师
but isn't it true that if Mike gets found innocent,
但如果迈克无罪,当然不会对他
there's no double jeopardy, but if a mistrial happens,
进行再次审理吗,但如果审判无效
they might come after him again one day?
他们未来可能还会查他
Yes, Donna, that is true,
没错,唐娜
but Harvey and I are banking that never happens.
但我和哈维都坚信那不会发生
And what if it does? Then I'm sorry,
那如果发生了呢, 那我很遗憾
but the truth is, Mike Ross is the reason
但事实是,是迈克·罗斯
why we're in this mess in the first place,
当初让我们陷入困境
and if it's a choice
如果现在要在
between his peace of mind down the road and mine today,
我和他之间选一个以后能高枕无忧的人
I'm choosing mine.
我会选自己
Now, is that all?
还有事吗
Louis Litt, what a coincidence,
路易·利特,真巧
I was just about to call your office, say I was your cousin,
我刚准备给你办公室打电话,假装是你表亲
and ask if you'd decided to take me up on my offer.
问你决定要不要接受我的提议
Before I give you an answer, I want to know,
我回答你之前,我想知道
if I give you proof that Harvey knew about Mike,
如果我能向你证实哈维清楚迈克的身份
will you give me immunity? Well, that depends. What do you mean, what do I have?
你会给我豁免权吗,要看情况
I have me.
我就足够了
Well, that's not good enough.
这还不够充分
Well, then what the hell did you come to me for?
那你到底找我干什么
Because I was expecting something more
因为我期待的不只是
than the testimony of a man who's saving his own ass,
想要自救之人的证词
which gets me nothing.
对我毫无用处
Nothing? I'd be giving you my word.
毫无用处,我会给你证词
And I don't need your word. I need proof.
我不需要你的证词,我需要证据
Well, goddamn it, I don't have any proof.
该死,我没有证据
Well, then you're no good to me.
那你对我没有用处
And now I'm in the position of having to work that much harder
我现在为了搞垮你和你合伙人
to get both you and your partners,
我不得不更加努力工作
so, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to it, Louis.
请见谅,我得继续工作了,路易
Donna, I need you to start prepping a motion
唐娜,你马上开始准备
for Mike to ask for a mistrial,
迈克请求审判无效的动议
And we're gonna need to do it first thing in the morning.
这是我们明早要做的第一件事
Harvey, I don't think there's gonna be a mistrial.
哈维,我觉得审判不会无效
What the hell are you talking about?
这话是什么意思
I just got off the phone with Vanessa.
我刚和凡妮莎通完电话
David Green never showed.
大卫·格林没现身
Whatever it is, Louis,
不管什么事,路易
I don't have the time.
我都没空
Well, you better find the time
你最好抽空
because Anita Gibbs just offered me a deal.
因为安妮塔·吉布斯要跟我做交易
And I assume you told her to shove it up her ass.
我觉得你会狠狠拒绝她
I did, but what I really wanted to say was,
没错,但我其实想问
"Where do I sign?"
"在哪里签字"
What the hell did you just say to me?
你刚跟我说了什么
Did you ever think for one second,
你有没有考虑过
what's gonna happen if Mike gets convicted?
如果迈克被定罪会怎样
Mike is not gonna get convicted.
迈克不会被定罪
How could you be so sure? Because I'm gonna go get us
你怎么这么确定,因为我要申请
a goddamn mistrial. That's not good enough.
该死的无效审判,这没说服力
I want to know how you're gonna do that.
我想知道你打算怎么做
None of your business. It is my business.
与你无关,与我有关
If you're gonna go and break some more laws
如果你要违反更多法律
like you did when you hired the fraud in the first place.
就像你当初雇那个骗子一样
What the hell do you want, Louis?
你到底想干什么,路易
You want me to give you permission to cut a deal?
你想让我给你拒绝交易的许可吗
I want you to give yourself up.
我希望你放弃
Are you out of your mind? No, I am in my mind.
你疯了吗,我很清醒
You can't get a mistrial, that verdict comes back the wrong way,
如果你申请不到无效审判,判决反咬一口
everyone in this entire firm goes to jail
整个公司的人会因为你的所作所为
because of what you did.
全都进监狱
Go home, Louis. No, no, no
回家吧,路易, 不,不行
I want you to say it.
我要你亲口说出来
You went out on your own, you hired a fraud,
你私自雇了一个骗子
and this whole firm's paying for it.
整个公司为此付出代价
Shut the hell up. You and you alone
赶紧闭嘴, 只有你
are responsible for the carnage of what's to come.
要为接下来的灾难负责
Louis Just say it!
路易, 你说啊
You listen to me. I may have hired a fraud,
听我说,我或许雇了个骗子
but you're the one who had the chance to turn him in
但你才是唯一有可能告发他的人
and you used his secret to get what you always wanted.
你利用他的秘密实现你一直以来的目的
So, don't come here at the 11th hour
别半夜十一点来这里
trying to blame me for having to sleep in the bed that you made.
把账赖到我头上,这是你自作自受
I don't want to go to prison, harvey.
我不想进监狱,哈维
Then get out of my way, and let me do what I do.
那就别挡路,让我想办法
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I came to talk.
跟你谈谈
I gotta hand it to you,
我不得不说
you would have made a good lawyer,
我原本认为你可以成为好律师
but you're even better than I gave you credit for.
但你比我认为的更出色
You got in my head.
我考虑了你说的
You came here to take my offer?
你要接受我的提议吗
I came to make an offer of my own.
我是来给你我自己的提议
You said you were giving me a chance to save face,
你说你想要给我机会挽回颜面
but I let you get off with no punishment.
但我可以让你免受惩罚
As far as my career goes,
就我的职业生涯来看
I might as well have let them find you innocent.
我还是让他们判你无罪的好
What do you want?
你想怎样
You plead guilty, do two years in prison,
你认罪,坐两年牢
and I won't go after any of your friends.
我就放过你的朋友们
There's no way I agree to prison time
我是不会因为我没犯过的罪
for a crime I didn't commit.
而去监狱坐牢的
We're not in the courtroom right now, Mike,
我们现在不是在庭上,迈克
so let's cut the bullshit.
所以废话少说
We both know you did this.
你我心知肚明你是犯了事的
So if you don't want to pay,
如果你不想付出相应的代价
then you take me up on my original offer.
那就接受我一开始的提议
You do no time,
根本不用坐牢
and all I need in return is one name partner at your firm.
我要的回报也只是做你们律所的冠名合伙人
And I told you that's never gonna happen.
但我也告诉你了那是不可能的
Well, maybe you want to talk to your fiancé
那你可能想跟你的未婚妻谈谈
because the look on her face says
因为她的表情表明
she'd rather throw one of them to the wolves
她情愿把他们扔给狼群
then see you in prison.
也不愿看你坐牢
So it's up to you.
所以决定权在你
You take either one of my deals,
你可以接受我两个提议中的任何一个
or you take your chances with the jury.
也可以去陪审团那里碰碰运气
Just remember,
但记住
tick tock.
时间不等人
What did she mean, "Either deal"?
哪里来"两个提议"
She countered my offer.
她针对我的提议又提了一个
How long? Rachel
多久, 瑞秋
How long would you have to be away for?
你要走多久
Two years. No, Mike.
两年,不,迈克
No, you can't. Do you know
不,不行,你知道
how much time I'm facing if I'm found guilty?
如果我被判有罪,要蹲多少年吗
You're not gonna be found guilty.
你不会被判有罪的
Seven years.
七年
You're not gonna be found guilty.
你不会被判有罪的
I saw you up there. You were amazing.
我看到你上庭的样子了,你很棒的
You were that same empathetic, brilliant man
你还是当初我爱上的那个
that I fell in love with.
那个善解人意,才华横溢的男人
There's no way the jury didn't see that.
没道理陪审团的人看不出来
Rachel, the jury is not in love with me.
瑞秋,陪审团又没爱上我
What if all they saw when they looked at me
万一他们看着我时看到的是
was the same fraud that I've been
那个自第一天接下这工作
since the first day I took that job?
就一直在欺骗众人的我呢
Is that why you're thinking about going to prison?
这就是你为什么在考虑去坐牢吗
Because what? You want to punish yourself
因为什么,因为你想惩罚自己
and that's your only way to stop feeling guilty?
而坐牢是唯一能让你不再愧疚的办法吗
Yes, maybe that's a part of it.
是的,可能有部分这个原因吧
Okay, well it sounds like it's all of it.
是吗,但听着好像就是这个原因啊
All I know, is it's the only sure way
我只知道,这是唯一有把握的方法
to put this to bed and make sure that
让事情归于平息,并且能保证
the only person who is hurt by it is me.
受损失的只有我一人
What about me?
那我呢
Because all I did was love you!
我也只是爱你啊
And if you take some deal that sends you to prison
如果你答应了什么送你去坐牢的协议
Rachel, we can survive this
瑞秋,我们能撑过去的
Goddamn it, Mike, they were in on it too!
该死的,迈克,这事儿他们也有一份啊
I'm not gonna rat them out.
我不会出卖他们的
And I'm not asking you to.
我不是劝你出卖他们
I'm just asking you to have faith in yourself.
我只是希望你能对自己多点信心
Okay, I will.
好,我会的
Where the hell were you?
你去哪儿了
You mean why I wasn't at the cafe?
你是说我没在那家咖啡馆吗
I was just coming to the conclusion
我刚决定
that you could take that threat and shove it up your ass.
你还是收回你的威胁,拿回家擦屁股去吧
You think I'm bluffing you?
你以为我是在唬你吗
I don't give a shit whether you're bluffing or not.
我管你是不是在唬我
It made me sick to let Mike Ross back into a court.
想到让迈克·罗斯上庭我就恶心
I'm not letting that happen again.
我不会再让这种事发生了
I don't think you understand what's gonna happen to you
我觉得你好像没有理解我明早打给
when I call Anita Gibbs tomorrow morning.
安妮塔·吉布斯后你的下场
You never made a mistake?
你没犯过错吗
You never did something you regret?
你没做过让自己后悔的事吗
What do you think I'm trying to fix right now?
不然你以为我现在费心补救什么
Look, if you don't help me,
听着,如果你不帮我的话
making sure you never practice law again
那么我可是一点都不会后悔
isn't gonna be on my list of regrets.
确保你以后都干不成律师
You know, I've heard a lot of people talk
我听过好多人说
about the great Harvey Specter, completely unbeatable.
哈维·斯佩克特的厉害,说他战无不胜
From what I'm seeing,
但就我看来
you're just a bully who uses other people's fears
他不过是一个恶霸,利用他人弱点
to get what he wants.
来得到自己想要的东西
Well, it's not gonna happen tonight,
只可惜,今晚你不会得逞了
because Mike Ross is about to go to prison
因为迈克·罗斯就要进监狱了
and I'm not going to stop him.
而我也不会阻止他
Harvey, it's the middle of the night.
哈维,这大半夜的
What are you doing here? I had to see you.
你来这儿干吗, 我得见你
I know you said I couldn't do this anymore,
我知道你说过我不能再这么做了
but I need to talk to you.
但我得跟你谈谈
Talk about what? About what I have to do.
谈什么,谈我要怎么做
You're gonna turn yourself in, aren't you?
你准备自首了,是不是
Louis, the jury didn't come back,
路易,陪审团没有回来
and since they went home,
既然他们已经回家了
I'm going home.
我现在也要回家
So, whatever it is, it's gonna have to wait until tomorrow.
不管什么事,明天早上再说
Tomorrow could be too late.
明天就太迟了
Too late for what?
什么太迟了
This is all his fault.
这都是他的错
You didn't start it.
不是你起的头
I didn't start it.
也不是我起的头
He started it.
是他起的头
I'm not having this conversation
我不会背着哈维
behind Harvey's back. That's okay.
跟你谈这件事的, 没关系
I already had it to his face.
我已经跟他说过了
Tried to get him to do the right thing
希望能让他做出正确的选择
and turn himself in, but he wouldn't.
然后自首,但他不愿意
I'm not going to convince him to do that.
我不会劝他去自首的
I know, because he'll never be convinced.
我知道,因为他从来都不听劝
Which is why we need to go to Gibbs together
所以我们才要一起去找吉布斯
Louis Goddamn it, Jessica,
路易,该死的,杰西卡
we don't have any time!
我们没时间了
Did it ever occur to you
你有没有想到过
that if Mike gets found guilty,
如果迈克被判有罪
the first thing Harvey is going to do
哈维会做的第一件事
is walk in there and take the bullet for me and you?
就是走进那里,为我和你挡下这一切
No, it didn't. Well, it occurred to me.
我没想到过, 可我想到了
We turn on him now,
如果我们现在背叛他
we're not better than Daniel Hardman
那我们也没有比丹尼尔·哈德曼
or Charles Forstman
或者查尔斯·傅滋曼
or any of those other people you despise.
或任何一个你鄙视的人好到哪里去
Don't you see?
你还没看出来吗
We could protect each other.
我们是可以互相保护的
You don't want us to protect each other, Louis.
你不是希望我们互相保护,路易
You want someone to tell you
你是希望有人告诉你
that what you're thinking is okay,
你的想法没有问题
and I'm not going to do that.
但我不会那么说的
Jessica, please.
杰西卡,拜托了
Good night, Louis.
晚安,路易
So you want to turn yourself in
你因为某个骗子说你
because some cheater called you a bully?
是个恶棍就想去自首吗
No, Donna, I want to turn myself in
不,唐娜,我自首是因为
because he was right. I'm not unbeatable.
他说的没错,我不是不可战胜的
No, Harvey, I think he made you feel guilty,
不,哈维,我觉得是他让你觉得愧疚
and now you're not seeing clearly.
而你没法看清情况了
Donna Harvey, if it were anybody other than Mike on trial
唐娜,哈维,如果不是迈克而是别人受审
and you saw his closing,
而你看到了他的结局
do you think that the jury would convict him?
你觉得陪审团会给他定罪吗
I don't know, Donna, but I can't afford
我不知道,唐娜,但我不能
to be wrong about this.
承受出错的后果
Then let me as you a question:
那我问你一句
why aren't you talking to dr. Agard about this?
你为什么不跟阿加德医生聊这事
How do you know about her? Because I do.
你怎么知道她的,我就是知道
And I also know that the last time you had
我还知道你上次做重大决定时
a huge decision to make, you went to her and not me.
是去找了她,而不是我
Because that was about business
因为上次是公事
and this is personal. No, Harvey
这次是私事, 不,哈维
you didn't go to her because you know she won't try
你没去找她是因为你知道
to talk you out of this, but I will.
她不会试图劝阻你,但我会
Donna Don't do it.
唐娜,别那么做
Don't fall on your sword again.
别再自愿承担后果了
I have to No, you don't.
我必须... 你不必
We might not win.
我们可能赢不了
You don't always have to be the hero.
你不需要永远都做英雄
I'm not doing it to be the hero.
我那么做不是为了当英雄
Then why the hell are you doing it?
那你为了什么
Because it's my goddamn fault.
因为是我自己犯的错
No, Harvey, it's not.
不,哈维,不是你的错
It's Mike's fault just as much as it is yours.
那是你和迈克两人的错
Then why should I be the one to throw him under the bus?
那为什么要我来将他推进火坑
Don't you get it? I am not asking you
你不明白吗,我不是要你
to throw him under the bus.
将他推进火坑
I am asking you
我是请求你
to believe that the two of you
相信你们两人
are worthy of being found innocent.
值得被判无罪
And what if I can't do that?
如果我做不到呢
Then you can march yourself down to Gibbs's office
那你可以等早上再去吉布斯办公室
in the morning and turn yourself in.
把自己交出去
But I don't want you to do that.
但我不希望你那么做
Why not?
为什么
Because I think you're worthy.
因为我觉得你应该被判无罪
And I don't want to lose you.
我也不希望失去你
Harvey,
哈维
go to the courthouse in the morning,
明早去法院
sit with Mike until that verdict comes in,
跟迈克一起坐下来,等判决出来
and show him that you have faith in him.
让他看到你对他有信心
Like I have faith in you.
就像我对你有信心一样
Hello?
你好
Yeah, this is him.
对,我是
Yeah, yeah, I'll be right there.
好,我马上到
How's the jury back so early?
陪审团怎么这么快就出来了
Oh, it's not the jury.
不是陪审团
It's the prosecutor from the Diaz case.
是迪亚兹案的检察官
He wants to talk.
他想跟你聊聊
I may have hired a fraud,
我或许雇了个骗子
but you're the one who had the chance to turn him in,
但你才是唯一有可能告发他的人
and you used his secret to get what you always wanted...
你利用他的秘密实现你一直以来的目的
Mr. Litt... so don't come in here
利特先生,别半夜十一点来这里
I'm sorry to interrupt,
很抱歉打扰你
but your cousin Gertrude's on the phone.
但你表妹格特鲁德打来电话了
She said she needs to know
她说她需要确定
whether you found that old mixed tape of hers.
你找到她那盘旧混音带没
Tell her I didn't.
告诉她没找到
Tell her it must have gotten thrown out,
告诉她肯定是被扔掉了
and to never ask me about it again.
让她别再问我了
Good. What do you mean "Good"?
好的,什么好
I been wanting to tell Anita Gibbs to go to hell
从这事一开始,我就想告诉安妮塔·吉布斯
since this whole thing started.
让她下地狱去
Mr. Ross,
罗斯先生
I'd like to make your client an offer.
我想给你当事人一个协议
We're listening.
我们在听
We don't want you, Mr. Diaz.
我们不想抓你,迪亚兹先生
You said you were just driving the truck and I believe you,
你说你只是在开车,我们相信你
and we already have the two gentleman
已经有两位男士
who committed the actual felony.
承认他们犯了重罪
So, all you have to do is testify against them,
所以你要做的,就是指证他们
and you walk. What?
然后就可以走了,什么
Holy shit. No jail time?
老天,不用坐牢吗
No jail time. Okay that's enough.
不用,好,那足够了
I need a moment with my client. No, I don't need a moment.
我需要跟我当事人谈谈, 不,我不用谈
I'll take it. Mr. Diaz, listen to me.
我接受,迪亚兹先生,听我说
Testifying against your friends may not seem like a big deal
指证你的朋友在目前看来可能不是大事
right now, but it's something you are gonna have to live with
但你今后一生都要背负
for the rest of your life. I don't owe them anything,
这个罪孽,我什么都不欠他们
and if I can get myself off, that's what I'm gonna do.
如果我能自己脱罪,我就做
He's only offering you this
他给你这个协议
because he doesn't have a case against you.
只是因为他没有起诉你们的证据
He's a twotime loser. I'll make a case against him.
他已经输掉两个案子,我会让他再输一次
Mr. Diaz...
迪亚兹先生
Give me the pen.
把笔给我
You are making a huge mistake.
你在犯大错
Yeah, well, I don't think so,
我不这么想
and if you were in my shoes, you'd do the exact same thing.
如果你在我的立场,你也会做一样的事
I would never send my friends to prison.
我绝不会把朋友送进监狱的
Yeah, well, they find me guilty,
如果他们给我定罪
they're gonna send my friends to prison anyways.
也一样会送我朋友进监狱
Harvey, thank God.
哈维,谢天谢地
The jury came back. We have an hour.
陪审团出来了,我们有一小时时间
Where's Mike? I don't know.
迈克呢,我不知道
What's the matter?
出什么事了
Harvey?
哈维
I have to go.
我得走了
Another back, right?
又回来了,不是吗
I don't care.
我不在乎
I'm ready to take your deal.
我准备好接受协议了
Which one?
哪个协议,签到升级更加方便,赶快安装起来吧