I'm looking at a bribe, plain as day.
这很明显就是贿赂
That's exactly what it is.
事实就是这样
Tony Gianopolous got a hold of that video somehow.
托尼·扬诺普洛斯不知如何拿到了那盘录像
I think he's trying to take over the company.
我觉得他在试图控制你们的公司
You son of a bitch. You leaked it.
你个狗娘养的,是你把录像泄露出去的
Ava hessington is Hessington Oil.
艾娃·海辛顿就是海辛顿石油
Not for long. Excuse me?
不会太久了,你说什么
This is my call. I'm afraid it isn't.
这由我决定,我恐怕不是你能决定的
You'd like her to remove herself from management?
你希望艾娃主动退出管理层
I'm not going to stand for losing this takeover.
我不会眼睁睁地看着这场官司打输
Then don't. But Ava isn't going anywhere.
那就别光看不做,但是艾娃绝不能离开
I just got voted out of my own company.
我刚刚被自己公司投票表决踢出来了
I stand by my decision, and I'd do it again.
我坚信这么做没错,即使有下次我还会这么做
Don't tell me it doesn't have to do with Darby.
我知道这件事和达比有关
You're the one who gave him the 51% in the first place.
是你在一开始给了他51%的股份
You can't stand being number two.
你受不了一辈子当二把手
Please tell me you're calling me
拜托告诉我
because you've been kidnapped.
你打给我是因为被绑架了
I'm not the one who disappeared.
失踪的又不是我
I told you I had a thing.
跟你说了我有件事要办
At 1:00. It's 1:45.
一点说的,现在差一刻两点了
And it's called a lunch hour, Harvey.
这是午休时间,哈维
60 whole minutes, which my teeth deserve.
有整整一小时,这是我的牙应得的
You fit the dentist in at lunch?
你午餐这点时间还能去看牙医
He can be surprisingly quick,
他可以快得惊人
yet remarkably thorough.
同时又非常深入
Donna, Judge Atkins is ready to hear
唐娜,阿特金斯法官已经准备
my motion for summary judgment, which she won't do
听我的即决审判动议了,但前提是
if there aren't two copies of that motion
十分钟后我的手头要有
in my hands in ten minutes.
两份动议书
All right, here's what you're gonna do.
好吧,告诉你怎么办
Go to my computer and press "print".
在我的电脑上按下"打印"键
Pick the motions up off the printer,
把动议书从打印机里取出来
then walk over to the corner, throw everything in the trash,
然后走到角落里,把东西都扔进垃圾桶
because there's already two copies
因为这会儿你桌上
on your desk at this very moment.
已经躺着两份动议书了
So the trash can's in the corner then?
垃圾桶原来在角落里啊
Bye.
再见
You had "a thing"?
你只有一件"事”(亦有高潮之意)
Well... Two things.
其实有两件
But who's counting?
但谁会去数呢
What did he want anyway?
他要干什么
I thought we agreed not to talk about work at lunch.
不是说好了午餐时间不讨论工作吗
Yeah, we did,
是说好了
but we also agreed to have lunch at lunch.
但我们也说好午餐时间该吃午餐的
Yeah, you're right.
你说得对
It's just that, uh, I've always made it my business
只是我习惯了眼观四路
knowing about things.
耳听八方
And you're good at your business.
你做得挺好
Business is good.
是挺好
Some might say booming.
性致高昂啊
Listen, we've only got 15 minutes left,
我们只剩十五分钟了
so I'll endeavor to be surprisingly quick.
看来我得争取快得惊人了
As long as you continue to be remarkably thorough.
只要你保持非常深入就行
Your honor, you said you would dismiss this case
法官大人,您说过要是除了贿赂录像
if he couldn't produce evidence
他拿不出别的证据
beyond the bribery tape. Well, he couldn't.
就不会受理这案子,而他的确拿不出
We found five witnesses that tied the man
我们找到了五名目击者
that Ava Hessington bribed on that tape to the murders.
能证明录像上艾娃·海辛顿贿赂的人就是凶手
And those witnesses refused to come forward.
而这些目击者都不愿出庭作证
If we can't confront them,
要是我们不能当堂对质
then their statements are inadmissible.
那他们的口供法庭就不能采纳
Just because they won't come forward
他们不愿出庭作证
doesn't mean they don't exist.
不代表他们不存在
He's right, their statements may be inadmissible,
他说得对,他们的口供法庭也许不能采纳
but I can't ignore the fact that they were made.
但我不能无视有这些口供的存在
Well, in that case, we move for an expedited trial.
既然如此,那我们要求快速庭审
Ten seconds ago, he was moving for a dismissal.
十秒之前,他还要求不予受理
And in the ten seconds since,
就是那十秒
public opinion of my client has gone down even further.
我委托人的公众形象更不堪了
She's a murderer. How much lower can it go?
她是个杀人凶手,还能不堪到哪去
Well, you tell me.
你告诉我啊
You leaked evidence to Tony Gianopolous
是你把证据泄露给托尼·扬诺普洛斯的
that lost her her company.
害她丢了自己的公司
You might leak it to anyone.
你也许会泄露给任何人
Your honor, we've been down this road before.
法官大人,我们早就已经谈过这些了
It's called bullshit highway.
这就是一派胡言
All dragging this out does is delay Ava Hessington
冗长的庭审只会使艾娃·海辛顿
the opportunity to vindicate herself.
洗清罪名的机会白白流失
It also conveniently gives me less time to build my case.
但这也会大大减少我准备的时间
But the case you just argued was solid enough to go to trial.
但你刚还在争辩这案子证据十足可以庭审啊
You're letting your minime make your arguments for you now?
你现在让你的小跟班代你说话了吗
Are you letting your moustache
你还让你的小胡子...
Enough.
够了
The trial starts a week from Monday.
下下周一开庭
Get out.
出去
You still haven't told Harvey about Stephen?
你还没跟哈维说史蒂芬的事吗
I went to tell him, but he was in a bad mood,
我本想告诉他的,但他当时心情不好
and then somehow I ended up telling him
不知怎的我就跟他说
that I made some copies for Stephen,
我帮史蒂芬印了几份文件
and he got really pissed.
他便勃然大怒
What's he gonna do when he finds out about this?
要是知道我和史蒂芬的事不知会怎样呢
But I thought you said that you two had never
我记得你们俩不是从没...
So?
那又如何
So I get why he doesn't want to share you here.
我懂他为什么不想你帮别人干活
You're his everything here.
在律所你就是他的一切
But what you're doing with Stephen isn't here,
但你和史蒂芬的事和工作无关
it's there. Two completely different things.
是你的私事,完全两码事
Then why did you tell me I had to tell him?
那你为什么非让我告诉他
To let him know that your there and his here
为了让他知道你的私事和他的公事
can coexist in the same place.
可以共存于此
I liked it better when we talked about you and Mike.
我还是比较喜欢谈论你和迈克的事
I'm sure you did.
那废话
So are you two going to keep
那你们是否准备继续...
Yes, it is some of the best damn...
当然,这是我长久以来
yoga I've had in a long time.
做的最爽的瑜伽了
Well, sooner or later, he's gonna find out,
他迟早会发现的
because it is all over your face.
因为你脸上全写着呢
Oh, please, you're a woman.
拜托,你是女人
Men are oblivious.
男人才不会注意到
There's something different about you.
你有点不同
What is it?
是什么呢
Yes, please tell the man what it is.
对啊,快告诉这位男士你有什么不同
Nothing, Louis.
没有,路易
I'm just been doing some yoga.
我就是,练了点瑜伽
No, that's not it.
不,不是这原因
You're practically glowing.
你整个人散发着光彩
Tell me your secret.
告诉我你的秘诀
II don't think that it's your cup of tea.
我觉得这应该不适合你做
For that glow, I'd tea.
为了这种光彩我什么都做
I'm gonna have to keep this to myself, Louis.
这是我的小秘密,路易
Okay, well, promise me
好吧,向我保证
you'll keep doing whatever it is you're doing.
你要坚持继续做下去
I think she can do that.
她可以的
No, I'm serious, Donna. Morning, noon, and night.
不,唐娜我说真的,早午晚都要坚持
Five times a day if necessary.
有必要的话一天五次
I will do my best.
我会尽力的
Well, we did our best. Our best?
我们已经尽力了,尽力
Wait a minute, you never expected
等等,你从没计划
this case to get dismissed.
让这案子被驳回吧
Then why would I ask for it?
那我还要求干什么
Because she was more likely to grant an expedited trial
因为她拒绝驳回的请求后,更有可能
after saying no to a dismissal.
同意加速庭审
And now, Cameron's got a shity case to try
所以现在卡梅隆可棘手了
with no evidence
没有证据
and less than two weeks to get any more.
而时间也只剩不到两周了
Wait a second.
等等
What if they didn't just have to scramble for new evidence?
要是他们现在在找的不止是新证据
What if they had to scramble for a whole new lawyer?
而是个新律师呢
Any lawyer who got assigned this case
这个案子只剩两周时间了
with only two weeks to go would drop the whole thing.
任何分配到的律师都会放弃的
Unless they had a personal beef with you,
除非这个律师和你有私人恩怨
which they wouldn't. There's only one way
但是根本没有,只有一个方法
to get Cameron thrown off this case.
让卡梅隆放弃这个案子
Prove he colluded with Gianopolous.
证明他和扬诺普洛斯勾结
Turn bullshit highway into... fact highway.
把一派胡言变成一派...事实
Fact highway?
一派事实
Yeah, you know, it's right next to
对,你理解了就行
"I don't want to talk about this anymore" lane.
就不要再讨论这个用词问题了
We're gonna have to talk about how to prove they colluded
但我们得好好讨论下如何证明他们互相勾结
because we have a chance to get rid of this murder charge
因为这个机会能让我们永远地
once and for all.
摆脱谋杀指控
Katrina said you wanted to see me?
卡特里娜说你找我
Hey, Simon, come on in. I have a question for you.
西蒙,进来,我有个问题
Come on, you need to see this.
过来,你看看这个
Look at this. This is so funny.
你看,真是太搞笑了
Is that some sort of joke?
你这是跟我开玩笑吗
Nominal in the first paragraph,
开头一堆废话
pagination on the lefthand side,
左侧分页
times new roman's stupid little feet
还有满页滑稽的
walking all across the page.
新罗马字体
And what's that word?
那个词是怎么回事
"Shall"? Mm.
"应该"吗,对
At this firm, we instruct, we advise, we order,
在我们公司,我们指导,建议,命令
we must, but we do not "Shall."
必须,但是我们从不"应该"
That's not really a Why must we "Must"?
那其实不是,我们为什么必须"必须"
Because we thrust, we don't parry.
因为我们进击,从不躲避
Rewrite this.
回去重写
I can't.
不行
Excuse me?
你说什么
Mr. Nesbitt has clearly instructed us
奈斯比特先生明确指示我们...
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. This was Nigel's doing?
等等,等等,这是奈杰尔叫你做的
Per his most recent memo.
根据他最近一次的备忘录
He's communicating with you through memos?
他通过备忘录跟你交流吗
You've been left adrift on lady law's fickle ocean
你孤身一人在善变的法律海洋中漂流
with no rudder, no captain?
没有舵手也没有船长吗
He hasn't been in the office
他自从接管了这个项目
since he took over the program,
就没进过办公室
if that's what you're asking.
如果你想问的是这个
No, I think I was perfectly clear
不,我想我的问题
in what I was asking, Simon.
表达得很清楚了,西蒙
Am I supposed to respond to that?
我应该作出回应吗
Yeah, by going back to your desk right now
对,回答就是马上回自己的办公桌
and doing it correctly.
然后正确地重做一遍
But
但是
Simon, a memo from Nigel
西蒙,违背奈杰尔的备忘录
is not gonna stick its boot in your ass.
不会让你屁股开花
A memo from me will. Get out.
但违背我,你就等着吧,出去
I told you, not at the office.
不是说过吗,在办公室不行
You mean I can't see Harvey at the office?
你是说我不能在办公室见哈维吗
'Cause that's what I'm here to do.
因为我是来见他的
What? You know what.
怎么了,明知故问
You haven't told him yet.
你还没告诉他
It's none of his business.
跟他又没什么关系
He and I are here, and you and I are...there.
我和他在这是公事,而我和你的私事在那儿
I wish we were there.
我多希望现在我们在那儿
I just told you, not here.
刚才说过,不能在这里这样
Donna, what's going on out there?
唐娜,你那儿有事吗
I think he means out here.
他应该是指这边吧
You have a walkin.
有人找你
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
What I've always been doing here,
干我一直干的事
representing Edward Darby's wishes.
代表爱德华·达比的意愿
I lost Ava her company.
我没能帮艾娃保住公司
I assume my deal with Edward is dead.
这样我跟爱德华的协议就无效了吧
Well, Edward doesn't see it like that.
爱德华可不这么想
You may have failed,
你可能是失败了
but Jessica took a shot at her own team.
但杰西卡是捅了自己人一刀
And the consequences of that are what?
这样做的后果是什么
Deal stays in place
只要你赢下谋杀案的庭审
as long as you win her murder trial.
协议依然有效
What if my plan is to not even have a murder trial?
要是我的计划是将庭审扼杀在摇篮呢
Well, as long as you don't accomplish that
只要你不是通过让艾娃认罪
by having Ava plead guilty,
来达到这一目标
you'll be the next managing partner.
那你就是下一个执行合伙人
Good, because I'm going to accomplish it
很好,因为我将证明卡梅隆·丹尼斯
by getting Cameron Dennis thrown off this case
和托尼·扬诺普洛斯相互勾结
for colluding with Tony Gianopolous.
从而逼他撤诉
And how are you going to accomplish that?
你又将如何证明呢
By suing Tony Gianopolous.
靠起诉托尼·扬诺普洛斯
For what?
起诉他什么
For this... or this...
因为这个,或者这个
And/or that.
或者再加上这个
Yeah, that's good.
很不错
It is. Yeah.
当然,是啊
But I can do better. No way.
但我可以做得更好,不可能
$5,000 says I can.
赌五千,我可以
$10,000 says you can't.
我赌一万,你不行
Excellent.
很好
What's your idea?
你想怎么做
Well, it requires you to take me with you
这需要你带上我一起
to see Mr. Gianopolous. Mike?
去见扬诺普洛斯先生,迈克
Yeah. You're off the case.
在,这个案子你不用参加了
What? You're gonna let him get away with that?
什么,你要让他代替我的位子吗
I have to. I just took a bet.
我也没办法,刚跟他打了赌
There's no going back on a bet.
打赌这种事又不能反悔
Okay, what if I bet him that my idea's better?
那要是我跟他打赌我的主意更好呢
Then can I come?
那我能来吗
You gonna pony up $10,000?
你会押上一万美金吗
Best of luck, guys. Hope it works out.
祝你们好运,希望能成功
So you're off the case?
也就是说你退出那个案子了
Yeah, thanks to Stephen Huntley.
对,归功于史蒂芬·亨特利啊
Well, doesn't he have his hand in a lot of cookie jars?
他最近还真是职场情场都得意啊
What does that mean? Nothing.
什么意思,没什么
Wait a second, "Nothing" never means nothing.
等等, "没什么"一定说明有什么
Sometimes it means something.
有时确实是指有事
Ah, do you want me to force it out of you?
你想让我逼你说出来吗
I may or may not need plausible deniability.
我不知道该不该说
Rachel. Donna slept with Stephen.
瑞秋,唐娜跟史蒂芬上床了
Holy shit.
我勒个去
You cannot let her know that you know.
不能让她知道你知道了
Does Harvey know? No, not yet.
哈维知道吗,还不知道
Don't you dare tell him.
你决不准告诉他
Yeah, like I'm gonna touch that with a 10foot pole.
当然,好像我会旁敲侧击暗示他一样
But he's gonna care that she didn't tell him.
但是她不跟他说,他一定会在意的
So how are you gonna get back on that case?
那你要怎么重回那件案子呢
Um, I got a different case.
我有别的案子了
Graham Stenton.
格雷姆·斯丹顿
The accountant who embezzled $30 million from our client?
那个挪用了我们客户三千万的会计
Yep.
就是他
And our job is to get the money back, quietly.
而我们要多的就是把钱追回来,悄悄的
Our job as in Pearson Darby?
是为皮尔逊达比做这件事
Our job as in you and me.
是为我俩做这件事
I'm interviewing his associate this afternoon,
我下午要去采访他的助理
and I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
You want me to be the Mike to your Harvey.
你想让我当你的迈克,而你当哈维
I do want you to be the Mike to my Harvey.
我的确想让你当迈克,我当哈维
Yeah, well, it's not really a thing.
这基本不可能
It can be.
这可说不定
I get to ask half the questions.
一半问题得由我来提问
Oh, Harvey doesn't let Mike ask half the questions.
哈维才不会把一半的问题给迈克来提问呢
Fine, 1/3.
好吧,三分之一
Harvey doesn't negotiate with Mike.
哈维才不会和迈克讨价还价
Mike doesn't have sex with Harvey.
迈克可不会和哈维上床
1/3 of the questions seems reasonable to me.
我瞧着三分之一的问题挺合理的
Could you possibly keep your thwacking to yourself?
你走路能轻点吗
This is a private club.
这可是私人俱乐部
With a sister club in London.
它在伦敦有家姐妹店
Courtesy mudding privileges.
怪不得有泥浴特权
And, yes, it's Turkish.
而且没错,这是土耳其货
Outside mud is a clear violation of club policy.
外来泥显而易见是违反俱乐部规定的
There are rules, Nigel.
这里是有规定的,奈杰尔
Just as there are rules
同样,也有规定
forbidding interference with my associates.
禁止干涉我的律师们
Yeah, well, you don't give a rat's ass about them.
是啊是啊,你根本不在乎他们
How dare you?
你怎么敢这么说
You know, let me tell you something you may not know.
让我告诉你一些你可能不知道的事
Associates, they're like grains of sand.
律师们,他们就像细沙
They need pressure and heat
他们需要压力和热量
to shape them into Chihuly glass.
才能被塑造成奇胡利的玻璃艺术品
Memos from a distant land don't shape shit into shit.
远程备忘录对他们屁用都没有
Nonsense.
荒唐
I attended boarding school from the tender age of four,
我四岁幼龄就上了寄宿学校
during which time I received weekly memos from my father.
那段时间我每周都会收到我父亲给的备忘
Yeah, and look how you turned out.
是啊是啊,然后看看你现在成啥样了
Graduating summa cum laude from both Cambridge and Harvard
以最好成绩从剑桥和哈佛毕业
is quite the failure.
可真算是失败啊
Your parents' choice to "Homeschool", much better.
你父母选择让你在家上学,果然更厉害
Okay, that was only till I was ten,
好吧,这是我十岁以前的事
and my mother's science fair was legendary.
并且我妈妈办的科学博览会可是个传奇
You must be so proud of your uncontested blue ribbons.
你一定对无需竞争就能获得头奖深感自豪
Okay, you know what,
你知道吗
I'm not gonna let you shatter
我不会让你粉碎
the glass that I spent years blowing.
我花了几年制作的玻璃
And I'm certainly not gonna let the likes of you
而我也不会让像你这种人
tell me who I can and cannot blow.
来告诉我能击败哪些人
He's not gonna come.
他不会来的
He will.
他会
You pushed his assistant?
你给他的助理施压了
I charmed her.
我是用了我的魅力
You didn't.
你没有
He's right, you didn't.
他说得对,你没有
She was irritated.
她被激怒了
But I was curious.
但是我很好奇
Works for me.
一样管用
You know what they say about curiosity.
你知道他们是怎么谈论好奇心的吗
I get it.
我明白了
I come after Hessington Oil, you come after me.
我追着海辛顿石油,你们就追着我
Well, bring it on, boys.
放马过来吧,男孩儿们
I got a team of lawyers
我有一堆律师
just itching to take your lunch money.
急着要上岗赚你们的午饭钱呢
Well, unfortunately, you're not gonna be able to use them.
不幸的是,你不能用他们了
He's not gonna sue you here.
他不打算这里起诉你了
He's gonna sue you in London,
而他会在伦敦起诉你
where you have countless holdings.
在那里你有无数的资产
Where the burden of proof isn't on the plaintiff.
在那里举证不是原告的责任
It's on the defendant.
而是被告的
So instead of us having to prove you're guilty,
所以不是我们要证明你有罪
you'll have to prove you're innocent.
而是你要证明你无罪
Doesn't look very innocent.
看起来可不像是无罪的
So you guys think I'm gonna run scared
所以你们以为我会因为可能输掉一些小钱
at the prospect of losing a little money.
就害怕地逃跑么
I'm a corporate raider.
我是一个企业狙击手
This is a $50,000 bond.
这是五万元的债券
You see, I'm not in this business for the money.
你看,我参与这件事可不是为了钱
Money's just about keeping score.
钱只是用来记分的
I'm in this business to win.
我参与这件事是为了赢
Well, here's the thing, Tony.
有这么件事,托尼
This trial's gonna take a while.
这场庭审会持续有一段时间
You'll be going to hearing after hearing,
你会不断地被去听证
deposition after deposition.
录一份又一份的口供
You won't be able to enjoy your business at all.
你就完全不能享受你的生意了
So even if you win, you lose.
所以即使你赢了,也算输了
Or?
或者
Well, I... I could withdraw the suit.
我可以撤诉
And all that'll cost you
你只需要承认
is the truth, that you colluded with Cameron Dennis.
你和卡梅伦·丹尼斯勾结
Ah, but I didn't collude shit.
但是我并没有勾结任何人
Yes, you did,
不,你有
When you let him leak you that video of Ava Hessington,
你让他把艾娃·海辛顿的视频泄露给你
then tried to use it to take over Hessington Oil.
然后再利用这个视频来抢海辛顿石油
All right, it's time we celebrate
好了,到我们庆祝的时候了
Celebrate what?
庆祝什么
Our first case as a couple.
我们作为情侣办的第一个案子
We should go to that French place you like,
我们应该去那家你喜欢的法国餐厅
get a bottle of wine,
点一瓶酒
a couple of things that I don't know how to pronounce,
和一堆我不知道怎么读的东西
and then go back to my place and celebrate.
然后回我家,庆祝
That's what we're calling it these days?
最经流行这样称呼那事儿吗
Well, "victory sex" seemed less romantic.
"胜利性爱"听起来没那么浪漫
Well, I can't tonight. Why not?
我今晚不行,为什么
I have dinner with my parents.
我和父母约了一起吃晚餐
Maybe I could come with you.
也许我能和你一起去
Um...yeah, I
是啊,我
Unless you don't want me there.
除非你不想我去
Wait a minute.
等等
You don't want me there.
你不想我去
Of course I do.
我当然想了
You don't look like you do.
你看起来不像是想的样子
Is it because I'm white?
是因为我是白人吗
That's not funny.
这一点也不好笑
Empirically it is.
这句话通常很好笑
No, it's not,
不,不是因为这原因
and you're acting like it's nothing.
而且你表现得像是这不是什么大事
Rachel, come on, look, I know it's something,
瑞秋,拜托,我知道这是件大事
But you're acting like it's everything.
但是你表现得太小题大做了
It is everything.
这本来就不是"小题"
Wait a second.
等等
Do you not want me
你是不想我今晚见他们
to meet them tonight or at all?
还是根本都不想我见他们
I don't want them to find out your secret.
我不想让他们发现你的秘密
They're not gonna find out.
他们不会发现的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because no one finds out.
因为从来没人发现
You, Donna, Jessica,
你,唐娜,杰西卡
you were all told.
都是别人告诉你们的
Besides, I met your dad. He didn't figure it out.
另外,我见过你爸爸,他没发现
He met you as someone
他上次见你的时候
that he wouldn't give a second thought to, Mike.
认为你只是路人甲,迈克
As my boyfriend, he is going to put you
而对我的男朋友,他会把你放在
under the microscope.
放在显微镜下好好观察一番的
I can pass inspection. Well, what about me?
我肯定能通过,那我呢
Because you might be experienced at lying to the world,
因为也许你已经习惯欺骗全世界了
But I'm not.
但我没有
And it's not the world, it's my family.
而且这次不是对全世界,是对我的家人
Okay, Rachel, you and I have told each other
好吧,瑞秋,我们俩早已相互表白
that we love each other, right?
我爱你,你也爱我,是吧
Did we mean that or not?
我们当时是认真的吧
If we did, then at some point,
如果是的话,总有一天
I am gonna have to meet your parents.
我会去见你的父母
Interview's in 20 minutes. We should go.
会谈二十分钟后开始,我们得走了
Make yourself at home.
不用客气
I wanted to talk to you in here.
我想和你在这谈谈
Is this about your No, no.
是有关你的... 不是
You don't even know what I was gonna say.
你都不知道我要说什么
How'd it go with Gianopolous?
扬诺普洛斯的案子怎样
Well, he's not a pushover,
他不是轻易被吓倒的人
but I think we have a good plan.
但我觉得我们有个不错的计划
So it went well? Yeah, it went well.
一切顺利吗,顺利
And since when are you
你什么时候开始...
I'm sleeping with Stephen.
我和史蒂芬睡过了
I can see that.
预料之中
You can see that?
在你的预料之中
That's all you have to say?
你只想说这个吗
Do you want me to say more?
那还想让我多说点吗
It depends on what you would say.
那就看你要说什么了
I'd say, "When?"
我想说"什么时候的事"
Three days ago.
三天前
Why didn't you tell me before?
你之前怎么不告诉我
I was going to, but you got so upset
我本来要告诉你的
when you thought I was working for him.
但你觉得我在为他工作,就不高兴了
Because you work for me.
因为你是要为我工作的
Well, I'm not working for him.
事实上我也没有为他工作
Good.
很好
So you're not upset.
这么说你没不高兴
No.
没有
What you're doing with him is personal.
你和他之间,是你的私事
And this isn't? Donna,
那这就不是了吗,唐娜
I don't wanna make this a thing. I don't either.
我真不想小题大做,我也不想
I just want to make sure that it doesn't become a thing.
我只想确保这不会被小题大做
It won't as long as you don't let that affect this.
只要你的工作不受影响,就不会
Okay.
好
Miss Clark, do you know Graham Stenton well?
克拉克女士,你和格雷姆·斯丹顿很熟吗
We've worked together for a while.
我们一起工作了一段时间
And you handle the books for his accounts,
是你为他的账户处理账目
is that right?
对吧
Yes, that's right.
是的,没错
We just need to know when exactly you became aware
我们只想了解你是什么时候知道
that Mr. Stenton was manipulating the numbers.
斯丹顿先生在对账目作假的
I don't believe he was.
我不相信他做过
Well, the auditors disagree.
但审计师可不这么认为
Well, I disagree with them.
那我也不同意他们的看法
Graham's a good person.
格雷姆是个好人
I'm sure Bernie Madoff's friends all said the same thing.
伯尼·麦道夫的朋友当然都是一个口径的
That isn't fair.
这么说不公平
And Graham isn't the only person
而且格雷姆也不是唯一一个
who had access to those accounts.
有权限进入那些账号的人
Mr. Oxnard, Mr. Dipetro,
奥克斯纳德先生,狄皮托先生
several individuals from the controller's office.
以及一些控制室的人也可以
I just have one question for you.
我只想问你一个问题
How long have you been sleeping with him?
你和他睡了多久了
What?
什么
You smiled when you started talking about him.
每当你提到他的时候,你都会微笑
You called him "Graham."
你叫他"格雷姆"
You've referred to everyone else as "Mister" or "Individual."
而你把其他人称为"先生"或"人"
And when my colleague asked you about sleeping with him,
还有当我的同事问你和他睡了多久时
you didn't seem offended, you seemed caught.
你看起来并没有很抵触,而是慌张
I had nothing to do with this.
那也和这件事没关系啊
That doesn't mean you don't know anything.
但你还是知道些什么内幕吧
Look, Miss Clark,
克拉克女士
we're trying to make this go away quietly,
我们想私底下解决这件事情
but if we can't,
但如果做不到的话
we're gonna make it go away loudly,
我们也就只能大张旗鼓了
which means putting you on the stand.
这就意味着我们得法庭上见了
Beth, you won't be able to take the Fifth
贝丝,你无法引据第五修正案
because you won't be testifying against yourself.
因为你不是在为自己作证
And if you lie on the stand,
而且如果你在法庭上撒谎
that's perjury.
那可是作伪证
Look, if you really want to protect him,
如果你真想保护他
just get him to give us the money back now,
那就要让他现在把钱还给我们
while we can still take care of this quietly.
现在还可以低调处理这件事情
I can't.
我做不到
That's it, I'm calling the D.A.
那就到此为止,我要去找地方检察官
I think we should give her some time to think about it.
我觉得我们得给她点时间考虑
I don't think so.
我不觉得
Mike, it's a hard decision.
迈克,这不是个简单的决定
Fine. She has until tomorrow.
好吧,她明天就得给答复
Oh, what's going on? Nothing.
什么事,没什么
Simon.
西蒙
Mr. Nesbitt gave us all gifts.
奈斯比特先生给了我们每人一个礼物
And they're funny?
礼物很搞笑吗
I think they're meant to be.
我想应该是吧
Well, you know, he has trouble connecting,
你懂的,他有交流障碍
but he's making an effort.
但他其实很努力在克服了
Maybe he took my words to heart.
也许他把我的话放心上了
What'd you say to him?
你和他说了什么
Turned out quite well.
效果还不错啊
You crossed a line. I did no such thing.
你越线了,我才没有
You took a private feud, and you made it public.
你挑起了私人争斗,而且搞得众所周知
After you tried to undermine my authority.
在企图危害我的权威之后
Because you don't know what you're doing.
因为你根本就不知道自己在干什么
I knew what I was doing when I took them from you
我是有意将他们从你身边夺走
like biscuits from a schoolboy.
就像从校园男生手中夺去饼干一样
All right, you son of a bitch.
你行啊,混球
You better get yourself ready, 'cause I'm about to kick
你最好小心点了,因为我就要...
I know it's generally against regulations,
我知道这是违反公司规定的
but her nanny fell ill, and
但她的保姆病了,而且...
No, no, no, no. Say no more.
不不不,别说了
A father's love knows no rule.
父爱入山,无人可挡
I didn't know you were a cat man.
我都不知道原来你也喜欢猫
Do I have brains in my head?
我有脑子吗
Do I have a heart in my chest?
我有心吗
Who is this stunning creature?
这只漂亮的小生命是...
Her moniker is "Mikado."
她叫"米卡度"(日本天皇)
So does that mean she enjoys
那这是意味着她喜欢...
Yes, whenever we travel, I make sure she has
是的,每次出游,我都得保证她
some Gilbert and Sullivan playing in her sherpa.
有吉尔伯特和萨利文陪伴(同名轻歌剧《日本天皇》剧作:威廉·吉尔伯特,曲作:阿瑟·萨利文)
Uh, do be careful, she doesn't normally like
小心点,她不太喜欢...
My God.
天呐
What?
怎么了
Does she prefer the left side?
她是喜欢被挠左边吗
She doesn't normally let anyone touch her except me.
除了我以外,她不太喜欢别人碰她
I happen to have a way with those of the feline persuasion.
对付这种猫科动物,我自有妙招
Do you have any cream?
你有奶油吗
You wanted to see me?
你要见我吗
Yes. I had some free time.
是的,我刚好有些空闲时间
Oakwood Foods canceled our 10:00 a.m. meeting,
奥克伍德食品公司取消了十点的会
as did Omni Holdings at noon
奥姆尼股份公司中午的会
and Dunbar Securities at 4:00.
邓巴证券下午四点的会谈也都取消了
Sounds like you need to work on your people skills.
看来你的交际能力还得多下功夫啊
You need to work on your people skills.
是你得多为你的交际能力下功夫
Those meetings were canceled because we just got fired.
那些会议被取消是因为我们被解约了
And why is that my fault?
那为何又怪在我头上
They're not my clients. I've never even met them.
他们不是我的客户,我都没见过他们
No, but evidently,
的确,不过显然
you have met their new owner,
你见过他们的新老板
Tony Gianopolous, who bought them
托尼·扬诺普洛斯收购了他们
for the sole purpose of firing us.
只为了开除我们
Good.
真好啊
I pissed him off. That means it's working.
我惹到他了,证明管用了
Oh, you mean that plan of yours
这是你的计划啊
you didn't think to tell me about.
你都没想过要告诉我吧
Oh, I thought about it, and then I thought
我想过啊,不过转念一想
you'd just go behind my back and undo it.
你肯定会背着我搞破坏
So you went behind my back and went to Stephen Huntley.
所以你背着我去找史蒂芬·亨特利
I told you, I trust him.
我跟你说过,我信任他
Well, you're the one
既然你这么喜欢
who likes to throw Darby's name around.
把达比的名字挂在嘴边
So why don't you and Stephen call him
不如你跟史蒂芬打电话给他
and let him know
顺便告诉他
that you singlehandedly lost us more business in a day
你瞬间害我们失去的客户
than you've ever gotten in a month.
比你一个月接的客户还多
And feel free to use my phone.
用我电话打,别客气
Since you freed up my afternoon,
既然我下午都没事干了
I'm taking the rest of the day off.
我就休息了
Did you see the look on her face?
你看到她的表情了吗
Are you kidding? We put that look on her face.
开玩笑,是我们安给她的
Good cop, bad cop.
红脸,白脸
Mike, Harvey.
迈克,哈维
So I guess it is a thing.
还真有这么一回事啊
So we should have the money back by this weekend,
这周末就能把钱拿回来
and then, we can celebrate.
那时再庆祝吧
I was thinking that we could celebrate tonight...
不如我们今晚就庆祝...
after dinner with my parents.
在我跟父母吃完饭之后
Do you want me to come?
要我一起去吗
That look on Beth's face,
你看贝丝那张脸
it didn't just say that they slept together.
不仅表示他俩睡过了
She loves him.
她爱他
I told you I love you, and I meant it.
我说过我爱你,我是真心的
That's not something I want to hide from my family.
这件事我不会瞒着我家人
I actually made plans, so I'm not gonna be able to
我还做了计划,所以我能
Bad joke?
不好笑吗
No, terrible timing. Bad timing.
不,时机不对,时机不对
Okay. I guessed.
那好吧
I need your help with Gianopolous.
我需要你帮忙对付扬诺普洛斯
Relax, if he's making another run
放松,如果他还想
at Hessington Oil, that's not gonna happen.
对付海辛顿石油,这是不可能的
Well, how can you know that?
你怎么知道
Because you just restructured,
因为公司重组没多久
and he can't force another takeover vote
至少半年内都不能
for at least six months.
进行收购投票
Then why is he driving my stock into the ground?
那为什么他要让公司股价大跌
What? He's been dumping it all day.
什么,他一整天都在抛售
I'll take care of it.
我会处理的
What did you do?
你做了什么
We picked a fight with him.
我们跟他杠上了
We've just finished a fight with him
我们才跟他大战了一回
that ended with me losing control of my company,
结果是我失去了公司的控制权
so why in god's name would you pick another?
你到底为什么又要去惹他呢
To get you out of these murder charges once and for all,
为了彻底给你洗脱杀人罪名
and after I do,
在那之后
we'll figure out a way to get you back in charge.
我们会想办法让你重掌公司大权
You see that you do,
你最好说到做到
because I would rather rot in a cell
因为我宁可在监狱老死
than let that man take over my company.
也不能让那人掌控我的公司
So I tell this, it's not my fault that she may be early.
所以我说,她产期提前又不是我的错
I'm in the middle my of closing arguments.
当时我正忙着结案陈词呢
And I tell him that if he's not with me when she arrives,
然后我说,如果孩子出生时他不在
the next case he'll trail
他的下一个案子
is his own murder.
就是自己的谋杀案
Then I walk in the room,
之后我走进来
and she sees that I was right outside the door the whole time.
她才知道其实我就在外边
I was not amused.
我一点也不惊喜啊
You weren't amused?
没有惊喜吗
You actually didn't go into labor for another week.
你过了一个星期才生
I lost that case.
我输了案子
Robert, you've had enough potatoes.
罗伯特,你吃了够多土豆的了
She's trying to make me eat that foodie bullshit.
她逼着我吃那狗屁健康餐
Oh, I find that hard to believe.
真的吗
Made me a smoothie this morning,
今早给我做了冰沙
I got all excited. It was green.
我好开心啊,结果发现是绿色的
That's what healthy looks like.
健康饮食就这个颜色
Thank you, Rachel.
谢谢,瑞秋
You're not alone. What was that?
你不孤单,什么意思
I'm bonding with your father here.
我和你爸可是同一战壕里的
Speaking of which Robert.
说到这,罗伯特
What? You don't even know what I'm gonna say.
怎么了,你都不知道我要说什么
I know the next six things you're gonna say,
我知道你接下来要说的六件事
and you're not gonna say them, because I told you,
你不能说,因为我跟你说过
Rachel doesn't want you grilling this poor young man.
瑞秋不想你拷问这位可怜的年轻人
What? Mom.
什么啊,妈
You're not taking it easy on me, are you?
你是不会手下留情的吧
A little. You told me to rein him in.
差不多吧,你让我管好他啊
I also told you not to tell him.
我也让你别告诉他啊
That's not how we do things in this family.
我们家不这样做的
I'm not keeping things from your father.
我不会瞒着你爸爸
You kept it from me when you scratched the car.
你没告诉我,你把车刮花了啊
Robert, eat your potatoes.
罗伯特,吃你的土豆去
What's so funny?
什么这么好笑
She's not consistent with the potatoes.
土豆问题她不再坚持了
She's not consistent with anything.
她没哪件事会坚持到底的
Okay, you're not getting any potatoes.
好吧,那你别吃土豆了
Now what's so funny?
又什么这么好笑
I see where she gets it from.
我知道她是遗传的谁了
Gets what?
遗传什么
You better shut up and eat your potatoes.
还是闭嘴吃你的土豆吧
She actually said she'd prefer to rot in a cell?
她真说了她宁愿在监狱老死吗
Well, you've gotta give her credit for that.
你得满足她这个愿望啊
You do, and she's right.
是啊,而且她这样说有道理
It's not making any sense.
这说不过去啊
If he's not making a run, why is he dumping her shares?
如果他不想收购,为什么他要抛售股份呢
He's reacting. He's overreacting.
他在做出反应,他反应过激了
He may have money to burn,
他或许有闲钱可以烧
but this isn't tens of thousands, it's tens of millions.
但这可不是几万的事,可是几千万
It's completely out of proportion.
完全不合情理
Not exactly.
也不是
What are you talking about?
什么意思
I subpoenaed his daughter.
我传审了他女儿
You what?
什么
He fired our client, so I struck back.
他害我们丢失客户,我要回击
And you didn't think to run that by me?
你也不事前跟我商量
No, I didn't think you'd say no.
不,我觉得你不会反对
I'd say no because I'm not an idiot.
我会反对,因为我不是白痴
Idiot?
白痴
We need this man to help us.
我们需要他的帮助
You just made him a permanent enemy.
你把他变成我们永远的敌人
Me? We did this together.
只有我吗,我们是一起合作的
Don't put this on me. You're putting it on me.
别怪到我头上,是你在怪我
Because you goddamn did it!
因为这是你干的
You were going to go after him no matter what I said.
不管我说什么,你都会去找他的茬
I attacked his business.
我只打击他的生意
You went after his family.
你对他的家人动手
Don't tell me you've never done the same thing,
别说你没做过同样的事
and what's the difference between me doing it,
现在只不过换成了是我做而已
other than the fact that
和你做有什么
I see.
我明白了
This isn't about me getting personal with Gianopolous.
这和我私下攻击扬诺普洛斯无关
This is about me getting personal with Donna.
而是因为我私下与唐娜有关系
I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that.
我现在就装作没听到你说这句话
Is that because she's listening?
因为她全都听得到吗
I don't give a shit if she hears it or not.
她听不听得到我压根不在乎
You crossed a line with Gianopolous,
对扬诺普洛斯你越界了
and you just crossed another one with me.
而你刚才对我又越界了
You know, you've had it in for me from the start.
你从一开始就对我有意见
And you've only been with Donna for three days,
你和唐娜好上不过才三天
that should tell you something.
你应该知道是跟什么有关
Let me spell it out for you, okay?
你给我听清楚了
You don't work my case without me,
不准背着我做我的案子
and since you seem to be having trouble understanding that,
既然你对这句话理解有困难
you don't work my case at all.
你完全不准碰我的案子
Now get out of my office.
现在给我滚出我的办公室
So, Michael,
迈克尔
Mike.
迈克
So now you're gonna tell me what to call you?
现在轮到你教我该怎么叫你了吗
No, IIit's people usually call me
不,只是大家通常都这么叫我
I'm just messing with you.
和你开个玩笑而已
So where are you from?
你来自哪儿
I grew up in Brooklyn.
我在布鲁克林长大
Brothers, sisters?
有兄弟姐妹吗
Only child.
我是独生子
Parents still there?
父母还在那儿吗
They both died when I was a kid.
我还小的时候他们就去世了
Nah, you're messing with me.
换成你开我玩笑了
I just asked an orphan about his dead parents
我刚才向一个孤儿打听他已故的双亲
and made a joke about it, didn't I?
还开了个玩笑,是不是
Does he like apple or blueberry?
他喜欢苹果还是蓝莓
Mom, shh, I'm trying to hear what they're saying.
妈小点声,我想听他们在说点什么
Rachel, relax, he can handle your father.
放松,瑞秋,他能应付你父亲
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because you wouldn't have brought him here if he couldn't.
如果他应付不了你就不会带他来了
Besides, what are you so afraid they're gonna say?
话说回来,你害怕他们说什么
You're right. Nothing.
你说得对,没什么
Honey, what is it?
宝贝,怎么了
You don't have to tell me.
你不必告诉我
But just tell me this,
只要告诉我
do you love him?
你爱他吗
As long as he hasn't killed someone, it'll all work out.
只要他没杀过人,没什么解决不了的
Come on.
过来
I thought you were taking the day off.
你不是说要休息一天吗
That was the day, this is the night,
我指白天休息,现在是晚上
and my name is still on the door.
我的名字还刻在墙上呢
It is.
确实是
What do you want, Harvey?
你想要什么,哈维
You were right.
你是对的
We've had a lot of disagreements lately.
我们最近的分歧可不少
Which one are you referring to?
你是指哪个
I'm not entirely sure Stephen Huntley's judgment
我现在不确定史蒂芬·亨特利的判断
is better than yours.
是否要比你的好
He went behind my back.
他背着我擅作主张
Going behind someone's back
背着别人擅作主张
doesn't seem like something you have a problem with.
不像是会让你不爽的事情
Maybe, but he hit Gianopolous below the belt,
或许是吧,但他不正当地攻击扬诺普洛斯
and now we have a problem.
现在我们有麻烦了
We have a problem?
"我们"有麻烦了
You said your name was still on the door.
你刚才不还说墙上刻着你的名字
I'm coming to you for help.
我是来寻求帮助的
What's our problem?
出了什么问题
He's dumping Hessington Oil shares
他在抛售海辛顿石油的股票
just to drive her into the ground.
只为把她逼上绝路
Well, if we can come together,
如果我们能合作
maybe they can come together.
或许他们也可以
I'm listening.
我听着
Tony Gianopolous wants to own Hessington Oil.
托尼·扬诺普洛斯想要拥有海辛顿石油
Ava wants to control it.
艾娃想要掌控海辛顿石油
She sells him her shares,
她把她的股份卖给他
he gives her the voting rights.
他把投票权给她
And he gives up Cameron Dennis.
他再放弃卡梅隆·丹尼斯
They get what they want, and so do we.
他们各取所需,也成全我们
You think he'll still go for it?
你觉得他会不会同意
He'll know we're coming to him because he won.
他知道我们会去找他的,因为他胜券在握
He won't be the problem.
他不是问题
Ava said she'd rather rot
艾娃说她宁愿烂在牢内
than see him take over her company.
也不愿看他收购她的公司
I'll take care of Ava.
艾娃这边我来搞定
Look, it seems like you two get along,
你们两个看上去相处得不错
And I like you.
我也挺喜欢你的
So I'm gonna ask you this straight.
那我就不和你绕弯子了
She's worked her ass off to become a lawyer.
她费尽心思想要成为律师
I know.
我知道
Well, I don't want anything to stand in her way.
我不希望会有什么阻碍她
I would never do that.
我绝不会阻碍她的
So what happens when she gets into Stanford?
那等她进斯坦福了你打算怎么办
You didn't know she applied there.
你还不知道她申请那儿了吧
Looks like you two have something to talk about.
看来你们该好好谈谈了
You're very quite this morning.
今天早上怎么这么安静
Just tired.
只是有点累
Still? I mean, you went home right after dinner last night.
还累呢,昨天吃完饭你就直接回家了啊
Yeah, trouble sleeping.
失眠了
Is something wrong?
出什么问题了
Hey, who the hell do you think you are?
你他妈的以为自己是谁啊
Mr. Stenton, I guess you got our message.
斯丹顿先生,我猜你明白我们的意思了
Oh, I did, and now I've got one for you.
收到了,现在我也有话要给你
Beth and I got married this morning.
贝丝和我今早结婚了
You married a woman to protect yourself?
你为了保护自己而娶她
I married her because I love her.
我娶她是因为我爱她
But you did it to make any conversation
但你这么做是为了让你和她
that the two of you had privileged.
之间所有的对话都被保密
Says the lawyer who threatened her.
你这个威胁她的律师还真敢说
Well, now you take this to trial, she won't testify.
现在就算上了法庭,她也不会作证
Well, it's too bad spousal privilege
太可惜了,配偶特权
doesn't apply to bullshit marriages.
才不会适用于这种狗屁婚姻
Yeah, good luck arguing that.
是吗,那你就试试看啊
We offered the two of you a chance to give back the money
我们给了你们一次还掉钱
and walk away, but after we prove you did this
抽身离开的机会,但是如果我们证明你
Oh, you can't prove I did a thing.
你什么都证明不了
And now, you can't force her to prove it for you either.
现在,你也不能强迫她来帮你证明什么了
You never returned my call last night.
昨晚你没回我电话
Well, what could be different about last night
昨晚和前天晚上
than the night before? Hmm?
有什么区别呢
Maybe the fact that you went to Harvey
也许区别在于昨晚你去找了哈维
and you threw me in his face.
当着他的面把我拿出来说事儿
Um, I was just telling it how it was.
我只是实话实话
He's already got it in for us anyway.
他本来就对我们不满了
Well, that's my business with him, not yours.
那也是我和他的事,不关你事
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说得对,我很抱歉
I never wanted to make things awkward for you and Harvey.
我没想让你和哈维之间难堪
You made things awkward for you and me.
你是让我和你之间难堪了
Donna I like you, Stephen,
唐娜,我喜欢你,史蒂芬
And I have enjoyed our shortterm arrangement,
我也很享受我们的短期协议
but I don't enjoy complications.
但我不喜欢问题复杂化
I don't either, but it seems we have one.
我也一样,但看来眼前就有一个问题
Now, I'm affected by you more than I thought,
你对我的影响超出了我的预期
and I'm finding I'd like to extend our term.
我想延长我们的协议
I'll take your offer under advisement.
我会考虑的
I am not selling my shares to that man.
我绝不把我的股份出售给那个人
I don't know you that well, Ava,
我跟你不太熟,艾娃
and I won't pretend that I do,
我也不打算套近乎
but we do have something in common.
但我们的确有个共同之处
What is that?
是什么
I merged with Edward Darby
我选择跟爱德华·达比合并
to save my firm from being hijacked
来挽救我的事务所
by my piece of shit expartner.
免遭我前合伙人的劫持
And what exactly does that give us in common?
这算哪门子共同之处
I know what it's like to prefer rotting in the ground
我能理解你的心情,宁愿暴死街头
than letting my enemy take what's mine.
也不愿敌人夺走属于我的一切
I said, "Rotting in a cell."
我说的是"死在牢里"
I wasn't up on murder charges.
我又没被指控谋杀
And you'd rather have died?
这么说你宁愿去死
I was speaking metaphorically, as I'm sure you were.
我这是比喻,我知道你也是
Was I?
是吗
You won't be able to run your company from a cell.
你在牢里可没法经营公司
My point is,
我想说的是
I didn't want to merge,
我也不想合并
but I did what I had to do to keep my company mine.
但为了保住自己的公司,我不得不合并
And how is that working out for you?
那结果又怎样呢
It has its ups and downs,
有利有弊
but I wouldn't be standing here in front of you
但我如今能站在你面前
if I hadn't done it.
全得益于此
Not exactly a ringing endorsement.
这也没多少说服力
Ava...
艾娃...
Do this. Get free of your murder charges.
听我的,摆脱谋杀的指控
Nobody is saying we can't try
之后再不会有人觉得
to get you out of this deal later.
我们对你也回天乏术
I don't care what it takes,
我不管付出多少代价
I'm not losing to that guy.
反正我不能输给他
We need to find a way around spousal privilege.
我们得从配偶特权上想办法
I don't see how we can.
我觉得不好办
Stupid goddamn law. Excuse me.
该死的法律,不好意思
It's not entirely stupid.
也没那么该死
Oh, what, so now, you're on his side?
你现在也向着他了
No, privilege exists for a reason.
不是,特权自有其存在的意义
You don't want to have to worry about
你也不想担心
what you trust your partner with.
不敢信任你的家人
That's assuming your partner
那也得建立在
even trusts you in the first place.
家人也信任你的基础上
What is that even supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
It means, when were you gonna tell me you applied to Stanford?
你打算何时才告诉我你申请了斯坦福大学
Okay, so that's why you've barely
这就是为什么昨晚以后
said three words to me since last night.
你几乎都没怎么和我说话的原因吧
My dad told you.
我爸告诉你的
No, no, he didn't tell me, he asked me how I felt about it
他没告诉我,他问我怎么看这事
because he assumed I knew,
他以为我知道
like I know about all the east coast schools
就像我知道,你在东海岸申请的
that you applied to. Mike...
所有学校那样,迈克
First you didn't want me to meet your parents,
一开始你不想让我见父母
and now this?
现在又这样
Yeah, and I changed my mind about you meeting my parents,
可我后来还是带你见我父母了
which I'm now beginning to regret.
现在我开始后悔了
Oh, why, because I found out you hid something from me?
为什么,因为我发现你有事瞒着我
Like you never hid anything from me.
你也曾对我有过隐瞒
I hid something from you, it kept us apart.
我之前有所隐瞒,所以我们有了嫌隙
What brought us together was me telling you everything.
而我对你和盘托出以后我们就和好了
I was going to tell you. When?
我准备告诉你的,什么时候
Before I went, on Friday.
我离开之前,周五
You're going there?
你真要去
I got an interview. I'm sorry.
我要去面试,我很抱歉
I just didn't know how to tell you, Mike
我不知道怎么跟你开口,迈克
I don't know, how about,
我也不知道,这个怎么样
"Hey, Mike,I might go to law school 3,000 miles away"?
"迈克,我要去三千英里外上法学院啦"
I don't even know if I'm gonna get in,
我都不确定我会不会被录取
which is exactly why I didn't want to have this conversation.
所以我现在不想谈这个
No, you didn't want to have it because you might go there
才不是,你不想谈是因为你可能会被录取
and you're too afraid to say it.
而且你不敢承认
Okay. I might want to go there.
那好,我就是想去
I've said it.
我承认了
You may enter.
进来吧
I'm afraid I've got a bit of a sticky wicket.
我可能有麻烦了
That sounds uncomfortable.
听起来不妙
The Hong Kong office urgently requires me
香港办公室方面紧急召我
for a few weeks.
过去几周时间
Normally, I'd bring Mikado, but...
通常我会带上米卡度,不过...
Whoa, wait, are you asking me to...
等等,你是要我...
I can't get her papers in time.
我来不及完成她的手续
She'd be facing quarantine.
她会被海关隔离检疫
She'd sooner die.
她哪受得了啊
You already understand her so well.
你真懂她
I do, yet a request of this magnitude...
那必须,可你这请求不小啊...
No, you're probably right, it's too much to ask.
你说得对,我有点过分了
I'm sure there is a suitable luxury feline hotel.
那里肯定会有猫咪专属的奢华酒店
Don't play games, okay? We both know there isn't.
别逗了,你我都知道不会有
So you'll do it? N...yes, can I have her?
那你答应了,没有,才怪,猫咪呢
Do you have a minute?
你有空吗
I don't really feel like talking about us right now.
我现在没心情说我们的事
It's not about that.
不是我们的事
Our discussion gave me an idea.
我们的交谈让我想到个点子
Our discussion?
我们的交谈
Can we please not fight about what to call our fight?
我们不争怎么命名吵架行吗
What's the idea?
你有什么点子
We don't do good cop, bad cop anymore.
我们不扮红脸白脸了
We do bad cop, bad cop.
我们都唱白脸
The way I'm feeling right now,
以我现在的心情
yeah, I can do bad cop.
可以唱白脸
Since when do you come out here?
什么风把你吹来了
Since they added asiago cheese.
这有阿齐亚戈干酪
Your reward of choice for a job well done.
干得不错,你可以选择奖励
You remember that story?
你还记得那故事
First story you ever told me. You think I'd forget?
这是你给我讲的第一个故事,怎么能忘
That wasn't the point of the story.
故事主旨可不是这个
I assume you got Ava to agree.
我猜你说服艾娃了
Yes, I did.
没错
Should I be buying you an asiago bagel?
给你买个阿齐亚戈贝果庆祝一下吗
Poppy seed.
我要罂粟籽的
The "Good news, bad news" bagel.
你有消息要透露
Gianopolous agreed to the deal.
扬诺普洛斯接受交易
He gave up Cameron Dennis.
他不用卡梅隆·丹尼斯了
What's the bad news?
坏消息是什么
Cameron protected himself.
卡梅隆留了一手
He never explicitly told Gianopolous about the tape
他没跟扬诺普洛斯明确说过录像带的事
and never actually showed him the tape.
也没给他看过
So what's the good news?
那好消息呢
He never explicitly said anything,
虽然他没说过录像带的存在
but he left Gianopolous alone
但他把录像带留在
in the room with that tape.
只有扬诺普洛斯一个人的房间里了
Late night?
睡太晚了吗
No sleep at all.
压根没睡
The ulcer?
溃疡
No, Nigel's cat.
奈杰尔的猫折腾的
You slept at Nigel's?
你在奈杰尔家过夜了
No, he's out of town. I'm catsitting.
没有,他出差了,我替他照顾猫
Mikado won't drink her cream
米卡度只喝
unless it's precisely 5.5 degrees celsius
5.5摄氏度的奶糊
she turned her nose up at Bruno's origami collection,
她看都不看布鲁诺收藏的折纸工艺品
and she won't use her litter box unless
而且必须把猫砂盆面向伦敦方向
it's facing london.
她才肯方便
Hate that damn thing.
太讨厌了
You're loving every second with her, aren't you?
但你每分每秒都好爱她,对吧
All 86,400 of them.
整整八万六千四百秒
By the way, you don't have that glow today, Donna.
另外,你今天没有那种光彩了,唐娜
You stop yoga?
你瑜伽不练了吗
I took a couple nights off.
我休息了几天
Is this because of Harvey?
这是哈维的原因吗
Cause I don't care what he says, Donna,
因为我不管他说什么
you can't let work get in the way of that glow.
你千万不能因工作失了这份光彩
You know what, Louis, you're right.
你说的有道理,路易
I'm gonna schedule an extra long session tonight.
我今晚会预约一趟加长时间的瑜伽训练
Ooh, can I come?
我能一起去吗
Harvey, what are you doing here?
哈维,你来这干什么
I'm here to tell you that you lost.
我来告诉你你输了
I didn't lose. I may not have much time,
我可没输,也许我时间不多了
But I still got... That tape?
但我手上还有,那录像吗
Not anymore, unless you want to dispute
那你可错了,除非你想和
Tony Gianopolous' sworn statement
托尼·扬诺普洛斯的白纸黑字争辩
that you left him alone with it.
他作证是你把录像单独留给他的
I can fight this.
我能推翻他
Chain of custody is something
我对证据链还是略知一二的
I know a little bit about, thanks to you.
这还得多谢你
That tape is gone, and so are you.
录像已经没用了,你也该走人了
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
Admit it, Cameron, I beat you.
承认吧,卡梅隆,我打败了你
Save yourself the embarrassment, and cancel this trial.
别让自己难堪了,赶紧撤诉
If you think I would ever do that,
如果你真以为我会这样做
I taught you even less than I thought.
那你从我这儿学到的比我想象中还少
This case was 50/50.
这案子原本势均力敌
All you did was make it 80/20.
现在只不过你占了优势而已
99 to 1.
绝对优势
It could be a million to one for all I care.
我可不管你占多少优势
We're in the ring, I'm still standing, and this isn't done.
只要我还没有倒下,这就不会结束
Now get out of my face. I got a trial to prepare for.
赶快给我消失吧,我还有要准备上法庭
What do you want?
你们要干什么
This is a request for charges to be filed against Graham Stenton
这是对格雷姆·斯丹顿的起诉书
for stealing $30 million.
控告他挪用三千万美金
The penalty for which is 15 years in a federal prison.
此罪可判处十五年监禁
If you had proof of that,
你们若有证据
you wouldn't have come after me in the first place.
你们根本不会来找我
We have proof that you knew something was wrong
我们有证据表明你对此有所知
and you didn't notify your employer.
却没有告知你的上司
Which is why this is a request for charges
所以我们也带来了对你的提请起诉书
to be filed against you as an accessory after the fact.
指控你在得知犯罪事实后成为了同谋
The penalty for which is five years in a federal prison.
而这项罪行可判处五年监禁
But you can avoid that by testifying against him.
但只要你作证指控他,就能免于牢狱
Even if I was willing to, I can't.
即使我愿意,我也不能
We're married. He'd stop me from testifying.
我们结婚了,他不会让我作证的
In New York, not in Connecticut.
在纽约是如此,在康涅狄格州就不然了
Which is where the charges will be filed.
所以诉讼会在那儿进行
You're asking me to turn against the man I love.
你们是在劝我背叛我心爱的人
Then go to jail and trust him.
那就去监狱并相信着他吧
I'm guessing he's not gonna be there when you get out.
我猜你出来之后,他不会在那儿守候你
Beth, even if he waits for you,
贝丝,即使他等你
he did this, and the fear of him getting caught
这也是他干的,害怕怕他被捉到的恐惧
is going to cast a shadow over every moment
会笼罩在你们共同度过的
of the rest of your life together.
每一分每一秒
He may not be able to see that, but I know you can.
他也许没法感受到,但我知道你可以
I'll get you the money back.
我会把钱还给你们的
What are you doing?
你做什么呢
Just leaving a note.
留个言而已
By the way, congratulations.
顺便恭喜你了
I hear you got the tape thrown out
我听说你将录像除出证物之外了
and Ava reinstated as the CEO.
艾娃也被重新任命为执行总裁
In spite of you. yeah, I know.
完全不用你插手,我知道
You went to Jessica for help.
你寻求了杰西卡的帮助
You have a problem with that? No.
你对此有问题吗,没有
I just think it's ironic that
我只是觉得这很讽刺
she doesn't realize
她根本没意识到
she just helped you dig her own grave.
她竟帮了你掘她自己的坟墓
It's me.
是我
Money got wired into the account.
钱汇到账了
Congratulations.
恭喜
I don't think she would've caved
要不是你临场发挥
If you hadn't broken script
突然唱红脸
and gone all good cop on me.
她是不会妥协的
Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起,对不起
Rachel No, Mike.
瑞秋,不,迈克
We're in a fight because I made the mistake
我们吵架,因为我犯了个错
of not telling you that
没有告诉你
I was considering going to Stanford,
我考虑去斯坦福
but we're really in a fight
但我们吵架的真正原因
because I'm considering going to Stanford.
是因为我真的打算去斯坦福了
What you said to Beth,
你对贝丝说的话
was that really about me?
实际上是对我说的吗
Because you said
因为你说
the fear of him getting caught
害怕他被抓的恐惧
was gonna cast a shadow over every minute
会笼罩在你们共同度过的
of the rest of their life together.
每一分每一秒
If you're asking if it's occurred to me
如果你这是在问我
that going to Stanford could be a fresh start...
去斯坦福对我来说会不会是个崭新的开始
Yeah.
没错
It has, but the truth is
这有可能,但事实是
I may or may not get into Yale or Columbia,
我不知道我能不能进耶鲁或哥伦比亚大学
and you were the one that told me
但你告诉过我
that it'd be stupid if I didn't just cover my bases,
我不能就这样止步不前,满于现状
so I just need to go
所以我得过去
and see if I even get in or not.
看看到底我能不能录取
I get it.
我懂
I get all of it.
我都能理解
I just can't stop thinking about what will happen if you do.
但我不得不想如果你被录取了该怎么办
You came to the decision
你最终自己决定
to let me in on your secret on your own,
和我分享你的秘密
and I just need you to give me the freedom
我只是需要你给我
to come to this decision on my own.
做出自己的选择的自由
I'm not one for sentimental gestures,
我不感情用事
but I was thinking about when Hardman came back
但我想起哈德曼回来的时候
and you and I got into it.
你我都陷入那场混乱
you got me my tea set back.
你帮我夺回了我的茶具(亦有控制权之意)
You here to thank me for that?
你就为了这个来谢我吗
I'm here with a gesture of my own.
我自有我感谢的方式
This isn't a tea set.
这可不是套茶具
It's going up on the wall tomorrow.
明天你名字就将挂在墙上
I asked for that a while ago.
我之前就向你要过
You said I wasn't ready.
你说我还没准备好
I also said I wasn't just going to slap
我还说过我不会随意
someone else's name up there next to mine,
将别人的名字挂在我的旁边
but I did.
但我做了
And now you regret it.
而你现在后悔了
And you're playing chess again.
你又开始下棋了
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means, I want to know if this is a gesture
意思是,我想知道你这是感谢我
or if it's a move.
还是一步棋
What it is, is my way of showing you
我这是用我的方法告诉你
that Darby's treating me the same way I treated you,
达比对待我,就像我过去对待你
and I understand how you felt.
我现在了解了你当时的感受
You don't like it,
你不喜欢这种感受
and this is your way of getting me on your side.
所以这是你拉我到你一边的手段
Harvey, I can't make you believe me,
哈维,我无法让你相信我
but I don't want you on my side.
但我不想让你站我这边
I want us to be on the same side.
我是希望我们在同一边