It was unfortunate, I accept that.
这只是你时运不济,我同意。
May I ask who is to be the next court physician?
我能问下谁将是下一任御医吗?
None of this was Edwin's idea. Initially, he turned down the offer. I'm sure.
这不是艾德文的主意。最初,他拒绝了我的请求。 我相信。
It's not been an easy decision, but...The younger man, new ideas. Yes.
很难抉择,但...年轻人,有想法。 的确。
You're hesitant. Is there a reason you oppose his appointment?
而你有些迟疑不决。你对这个决定有何异议?
Sire... If you have anything to say, then say it now, Gaius.
陛下...... 如有何异议,现在就说吧,盖乌斯。
This is difficult for both of us.
这对我们来说都不好受。
I thank you for your patronage. It has been an honour and a pleasure to serve your family, for all these years.
谢主隆恩。这些年来为您和王室服务是我莫大的荣耀。
Gaius! Uther cannot do this to you. You tried to save Morgana.
盖乌斯!乌瑟怎么能这么对你。你尽力救茉嘉娜了。
Uther's not to blame.
不怪乌瑟。
I'll speak to Edwin, you can work together.
我去找艾德文,你们可以共事啊。
No, you mustn't do anything.
不,你什么也不要做。
I can't stand by and do nothing.
我不能眼睁睁看着不管。
Uther's right. It's time I stepped down.
乌瑟王做的对。我是该退休了。
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I cannot stay when there's no longer a use for me.
既然我已无用也不必呆在此地。