You would have died if your care had been left to him. That's something I could not bear.
如果给他治,你已经死了。这让我无法容忍。
I know that, but... I cannot risk something like this happening again.
我知道,但...... 我绝不允许同样的事发生。
How old a man can become and yet change so little.
你如此一把年纪但还是这样。
You have not changed either.
你也没变。
20 years, almost a lifetime to make the short journey back to where you began.
20年,几乎能重新活过了。
I'm not here for myself. The boy?
我不是为自己而来。 为那孩子?
You know about Merlin?
你认识梅林?
You have struggled against his destiny, but you can no more prevent it than he can.
你努力扭转他的命运,但决定权始终在他手上。
So, it is true then?
就是说真的有命运?
Oh yes. He and the young Pendragon one day will unite the land of Albion.
对。终有一天,他和年轻的王会统一英格兰。
But he is in danger.
但他身陷危险中。
No. It is my gaoler who stands in peril.
不。看管我的监狱长才危险。
Must Uther be sacrificed for the boy?
必须牺牲乌瑟来保全梅林吗?
Their time cannot come until his is past.
他的时代终了,才能迎来亚梅的时代。
But is that time now?
那是现在么?
That is of your choosing.
那就要看你了。
I will not choose between them.
我不会在他们之间做出选择。