Ok, I, um, I need to get in the shower.Love it. Let's go.No, just me.
好啦 我想去洗个澡 好啊 一起去吧 不 就我自己
I'm late.I'm decorating at the Lockwood charity thing.
我要迟到了 我得赶为洛克伍德家的慈善活动做布置
Well, what do you know?So am I.You think that's really a good idea to be at their house today?
你知道吗 我也要去 你觉得今天去他家 真的是个好主意吗
Mason Lockwood tried to kill you.Where's the moonstone?It's somewhere safe.
梅森·洛克伍德差点害死你 月光石在哪里 一个安全的地方
Don't you trust me?I don't trust anyone.I don't trust Mason.
你不信任我吗 我谁都不信任 我不信任梅森
I want to be there today to keep an eye on him.Ok.
我今天想去那里好盯着他 好吧
But then we can't touch, or talk.And no lingering stares.No. None of that.
但是咱俩不许接触 不许谈话 也不许含情脉脉注视对方 不会的 放心吧
What do you think will happen if Katherine finds out that we were fake fighting?
你觉得如果凯瑟琳 发现我们是假装吵架 她会怎样
You're scared I'm going to kill you?No. You won't.Ow, Kath, easy!
你害怕我会杀了你吗 不怕 你不会的 凯瑟 轻点
Did I hurt you? Sorry.Did it hurt?It's ok.
弄疼你了吗 抱歉 疼吗 不要紧
A little bit every day will make you stronger, right?
每天吸一点可以让你变强大 对吧
What happens once I give you the moonstone?We'll live happily ever after.I promise.
我给了你月光石之后会怎样 我们会从此过上幸福的生活 我保证
I'll bring it tonight, I promise.I promise you.
我今晚给你 我保证 我向你保证
We're gonna get through this.I love you, Stefan.You know I love you.I love you, too.
我们会挺过去的 我爱你 斯特凡 你知道我爱你 我也爱你