Peter. Hey.
彼得,早啊
It's late. Yeah.
很晚了,我知道
That's not supposed to be one of Monet's lost frames?
这不会就是丢失的莫奈画作之一吧
No, just trying to clear my head.
不是,我没事画来提神醒脑
Good. About that.
很好,说到这事
Vincent Adler
文森特·阿德勒
Seven years ago, he ran a huge ponzi scheme
七年前,他策划了一场浩大的庞氏骗局
and disappeared with a billion dollars.
携着上百万巨款人间蒸发了
You knew him?
你认识他么
He's the man who made me who I am today.
他就是造就我的导师
Mmhmm. He's rained hell down on both our lives.
没错,我们俩人的生活都被他彻底搅乱
You knew. You knew, and you didn't say anything?
你早就知道,却什么都不说
I just figured it out myself, okay?
我也是刚刚才弄明白,好不
I'm trying to reconcile the Adler I knew
我试图把我认识的阿德勒
with the man responsible for
和那个伤害了
For Kate? For Mozzie?
凯特和蚊子的人联系起来么
Yeah.
没错
So let's get him.
那咱们拿下他吧
Come on.
快来
Start talking.
过来聊聊
Yeah, I'm not much of a beer drinker, so
我不是很喜欢啤酒,所以...
I know.
我知道
That's why I brought you this.
所以我给你带了这个
Oh. I don't recognize the bottle.
可我没见过这瓶子
That's because it cost as much as the beer.
那是因为这和啤酒一个档次
Wow. I don't even need a corkscrew.
哎哟,那不是连开瓶器都省了
Nope.
没错
Okay.
好了
Now...
现在
How do you know Adler?
你和阿德勒交情如何
It's a long story.
说来话长了
If we are gonna catch this guy,
如果我们要抓住这家伙
just like I caught you, I need to know everything.
就如我当年抓住你一样,我得知己知彼
There's too much to tell.
要说的太多了
You're gonna plead the fifth?
你想我再把你关进去是吧
A few secrets are good, Peter
保留点秘密是好事,彼得
Keeps the mystery alive.
这样更有神秘感
I get it.
我懂了
This story includes some stuff
你俩的故事涉及到某些
about crimes I don't know about.
我不知道的犯罪勾当
Yeah.
没错
No. You're not holding back on me.
休想,你必须对我毫无保留
We've got all night.
我有一整晚和你耗下去
I'll make you a deal.
我可以跟你达成个协议
Full immunity for anything you say
从现在起,到朝阳照上那个阳台为止
from this moment until the sun rises over that balcony.
不管你说了什么,恕你无罪
Full immunity?
完全无罪吗
Did you kill anybody?
你有杀人么
No. Then full immunity.
没有,那就无罪
All right. Let's start with this.
好了,咱们从这个说起
Mozzie decoded the music box.
蚊子解开了八音盒的秘密
It's an equation.
是一个方程式
This is what it built.
所组成的就是这个
It's a fractal.
一个不规则分形体
Very good. I've seen one like it before.
真聪明,我以前看过这个图形
Where?
在哪
In Vincent Adler's office when I worked for him.
我帮文森特·阿德勒做事时在他办公室见过
How did you meet him?
你怎么和他认识的
If you want to know about Adler,
如果你想了解阿德勒
We got to start with mozzie.
咱们得先从蚊子说起
why am I not surprised?
还真在我意料之中
It was eight years ago.
事情得追溯到八年前
I was new to the city,
我初来乍到这个城市
Didn't know the east village from the west.
举目无亲,人生地不熟
All right, follow the lady.
好嘞,大家盯住皇后这张牌
All you got to do is follow the lady.
你们只要负责盯住皇后就行
I mix them fast, but if your eyes are faster, you win
我洗牌很快,但如果你眼睛更快,那你就赢了
Simple as that.
就这么简单
Lady's in the middle.
皇后是中间这张
You got good peepers, pal.
眼神很犀利啊,哥们
Want to double up, buddy?
想要把赌注翻倍么
Sure. Toss them.
当然,押上啊
Okay. You think you can follow them,
好啊,你觉得你能跟上是吧
but I'm saying that you can't.
但我打赌你不行
It's all a game of you vs. Me.
这是咱俩之间的决斗
All right, here we go, here we go.
好了,准备好了准备好了
Where is she? Where is she?
皇后呢,皇后在哪里
Watch her. Watch her.
盯住了,盯住了啊
She's a sneaky lady, but I think she likes you.
她喜欢溜来溜去,不过我觉得她看上你了
She's on the right.
右边这张
No, she's back in the middle.
不对,又换到中间那张了
Are you crazy? She's definitely on the right.
你什么脑子啊,肯定是右边那张
Hey. It's his money, kid.
喂,这是人家在玩,小屁孩
Crap.
妈的
Ah, she's sneaking around on you, boss.
她和你捉迷藏呢,老板
Lucky guess.
你小子真会蒙
You're so good at this,
你既然这么会玩
why don't you put your own money down?
干嘛不自己下注玩一把
You gonna bet or walk away.
要么下注,要么走人
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
就是,就是
What you got?
你押多少
All right.
好吧
$50? Come on, really take this guy.
才五十块啊,拜托,赢光这家伙啊
Time to put up or shut up, kid.
要么提高赌注,要么闭嘴滚蛋
It's up to you.
你自己选吧
All right.
那好吧
Let's go $500.
咱们赌500
Now we're talking. All right.
这才像话嘛,好样的
All right, looks like I hooked me a whale here.
看来我今天钓着一条大鱼了
Yeah.
是呢
Looky, looky, looky,
看好喽
Hey, diddle, diddle, the queen's in the middle.
别眨眼,别眨眼,皇后在中间
Follow her fast. Follow her slow.
她一会儿快,一会儿慢
My hands are fast. Your eyes are slow.
你眼没我手快就准备完蛋
See her? Huh? See her?
看清没,啊,看清没
Pick that little lady and you win, my man.
选出那张皇后,你就赢了
All you got to do is show me the smile on the lady's face,
你要做的就是让我看到皇后脸上的笑容
and you walk away with it all.
然后你就可以拿钱走人了
Ah! You sure?
你确定么
Yeah. He's sure.
没错,他确定
I'm sure.
我确定
Fun game, man.
有意思的游戏
Thank you. You toss the broads really well.
谢了,你还真是大手笔
Damn it!
草
Cado, you want to earn 10 bucks?
小多,你想要10块钱不
$20.
我要20
Seriously?
你坑爹啊
You gonna stiff me this time?
你又要凶我了么
Go, you little weasel. Follow that guy.
快去,你个小混球,盯住那小子
He's in my training program.
他是我的小跟班
I'm the guy from the park.
我是公园里的那个男人
Hey, I'm not here to give you hospital time, kid.
喂,我可不是来揍你,小子
Good, 'cause I'm not giving you your money back.
很好,因为我也不会把钱还你
Ah, keep it.
那就留着呗
What's your angle?
你有何企图
Look, I been running findthelady for years,
听着,我玩"找皇后"这个把戏很久了
and even I didn't catch that swap.
就连我都没发现你换了牌
Where's your partner?
你那搭档呢
I left him. Why?
我把他甩了,为什么
I need an upgrade.
他档次太低
Mozzie had a goatee?
蚊子留山羊胡
Well, only to distract from his toupee.
没错,只是为了掩饰他的假发
Oh, we talked.
然后我们聊了起来
Moz told me about his Detroit days.
蚊子和我讲了他在底特律的日子
He'd been running street cons since he was a kid.
他从小就在街头坑蒙拐骗
Mm. Notice my lack of surprise.
再一次意料之中
What does any of this have to do with Adler?
这些事到底和阿德勒有什么关系
Well, he's the reason Mozzie found me.
就是因为他,蚊子才找到我
These forgeries are exquisite.
这些赝品实在太绝了
Who says it's a forgery?
谁告诉你这是赝品了
Uh, given your living conditions, I do.
呃,就你那落魄的小样,我一眼就看出来了
How did you match the tricolor seal?
三色印章是怎么匹配的
Just eyeballed it.
照着临摹呗
By eye? Mmhmm.
就凭肉眼看,正是
Huh. You are very talented, kid.
你小子真是天赋过人
With you as my partner,
有你做搭档
we could move way beyond the street hustle.
我们可以比街头行骗高阶得多
What did you have in mind?
你有什么主意
A long con,
放长线钓大鱼
which, if executed properly,
如果能顺利实施
would enable us to purchase and retire
够你我隐退江湖
on neighboring temperatezone islands in a mere six months.
到附近的温带岛屿逍遥小半年
I just got to this city, and I'm too young to retire.
我刚搬到纽约,不急着隐退
I'm talking about summiting the Everest of swindles.
我是说这个局将成为巅峰神作
Who's the mark?
目标是谁
Vincent Adler?
文森特·阿德勒
Yeah.
没错
Now this is getting good.
热场结束进入正题了
That's the first time I heard Adler's name.
那是我头一次听说阿德勒的大名
What?
傻笑啥
Those bonds that's the first time I'd come across you.
那些债券,也是我头一次邂逅你的大作
Really? Mmhmm.
真假,没错
Tell me.
讲讲
You're stalling.
你想转移话题
No, I'm not. Come on.
才没有,讲嘛
We got we got a long time until sunrise.
我们要在一起耗一整夜
We got plenty of beer and...this. So tell me.
有充足的啤酒,和这玩意儿,快讲吧
Did you have to fight to take my case?
我的案子有没有让你争得头破血流
Yeah. It was a real tugofwar.
可不是,好一场腥风血雨
Here's another one for you, Peter.
这个也归你了,彼得
Stop hoarding all the new cases, Burke.
别垄断所有新案,博尔克
Bond forgery sent over from NYPD.
纽约警局送来的债券伪造案
Two phony Atlantic Incorporated bonds in six months.
半年内出现了两张仿造的大西洋公司债券
What? You want it?
如何,要不
Two in half a year? Mmhmm.
半年才两张,是啊
Atlantics have never been forged.
伪造大西洋债券这还是头一遭
I'll pass.
我算了
All right.
好吧
Wow. This is quality work.
这手艺真赞
Mm, so is my kid's drawing on the fridge.
我儿子贴冰箱上的涂鸦也不错
He's all yours.
带他走我没意见
Okay.
行啊
I think this guy has a future.
我看这小子前途无量
What was my nickname?
你给我起了什么昵称
What?
啥
Come on. Every case gets a nickname.
别装,每个案子都有昵称
Hagen was the dutchman before you I.D.'d him.
你查出哈根身份前叫他荷兰人
What was my nickname? Oh, don't recall.
我昵称是什么,啥来着...忘了
Oh, that's too bad.
那可太不幸了
Well, the sooner you remember, the sooner we can move on.
不爆昵称就没有新料
James Bonds.
詹姆斯·仿德
Bonds.
仿德啊(与债券谐音)
James Bonds. James Bonds.
詹姆斯·仿德,詹姆斯·仿德
Yes, yes.
就是这个
Would you like another beer? Yeah.
再来瓶啤酒,好
Shaken, not stirred?
只摇不搅(邦德的饮酒方式)
Oh, see, I knew it was a mistake telling you.
你看吧,早知道不该告诉你
Believe me, yours was just one file
说实话,你的案子只不过
in a giant stack of cases.
被堆在一大摞案卷里而已
yeah.
是嘛
But it was on top.
摆在最上边就是最高优先级
You weren't that good.
你那时还没这么牛
This guy's good.
真是个牛人
Honey, come on are we gonna put this away,
亲爱的,这些能不能先收到一边
or is that our new coffee table?
要不咱就用它当茶几吧
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉抱歉
What about this one is getting under your skin?
这个让你欲罢不能的家伙是谁
You really want to hear about this?
你真想知道吗
Well, of course, always. All right.
当然,好吧
Satchmo!
沙奇摩
He's tampering with federal evidence.
咱儿子这可是篡改证据
Wow. That's a forgery?
这是仿造的吗
The seal, the signature, the security strip.
印章,签名,防伪条纹
See, most forgers are only experts at one aspect.
大部分伪造者只精通一样
The man who forged this bond is capable of bigger things.
可这家伙能耐大得多
He can do it all.
他是十项全能
Well, so can you.
你也一样
Lose the 'stache?
不喜欢这胡子
Yeah, sorry, Magnum. I still love you.
抱歉,马里奥,我还是爱你的
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Satchmo Elizabeth named him?
沙奇摩(歌手名) 伊丽莎白取的名字
How do you know I didn't?
你怎么知道不是我
Well, Elizabeth likes old jazz.
伊丽莎白喜欢怀旧爵士乐
You don't.
你可没这品味
Don't forget I knew a fair amount about you before it was over.
别忘了,你的底我也摸得一清二楚
Hmm. Know thine enemy.
知彼...
Know thyself, and you will win a hundred battles. ...
知己,百战不殆
Mozzie's influence?
受蚊子熏陶
Big student of history.
我是历史控
Tell me how you went after Adler.
说说你们怎么钓的阿德勒
He was a big fish.
他是条大鱼
There he is, our white whale.
我们的大白鲸就在那儿
What did you find out about him?
挖到他什么资料
Well, he's the C.E.O. of Adler Financial Management,
他是阿德勒财务管理公司的执行总裁
and he runs their top hedge fund.
他负责公司几支招牌对冲基金
Good. What'd he bring in?
很好,他给公司赚了多少
I don't know.
不知道
Never say that. Know everything.
这是禁语,你得掌握一切
Adler made $150 million last year,
阿德勒去年赚了一亿五千万
Up 8% from the prior year.
比前年涨了八个点
Know thine enemy, and you will win Sun Tzu.
知彼知己百战不殆,孙子兵法
All right. What's the con?
好吧,怎么下手
Well, Adler routes a hefty percentage of his profits
阿德勒每半年会把大部分收入
into an account in the Caymans every six months.
打入开曼群岛的一个账户
Taxfree? Exactly.
为了避税,上道儿
All we need to reroute his next wire transfer
要将他下一笔电汇转入我们账户
is two pieces of information
只需要两个信息
Account number and password.
账号,还有密码
That's where you come in.
这就得靠你了
Where does he keep it
他存哪儿了
personal safe, deposit box?
私人保险柜,银行保险箱
In his head.
他背下来了
He's too smart to keep it anywhere else.
这么聪明的人不可能存其它地方
I can't just walk up and ask him for it.
我总不能直接走过去问吧
That's impossible.
这是不可能的任务
A wise man once said it's fun to do the impossible.
有位智者说过,挑战极限其乐无穷
Bertrand Russell? Walt Disney.
伯特兰·罗素,沃特·迪士尼
You should read more.
多读点书吧
Our clock is five months.
我们有五个月时间
You'll ingratiate yourself, become a trusted friend,
你要去讨他欢心,骗取信任
then convince him to tell you.
然后想办法让他自己告诉你
Why don't you do it?
你怎么不去
I'm more the behindthescenes guy.
我更适合运筹帷幄之中
All right, look at me, and then look in the mirror.
好吧,看看我,再看看你自己
Who has a better chance of charming Adler
谁更有可能在周五的慈善晚宴上
at the charity dinner on Friday?
吸引阿德勒的眼球
The antiquities recovery project?
文物复原计划
It's five grand a plate. I can't afford that.
一个碟子五千,我可买不起
Well, you can if you cash in a few more of your bonds.
把你的债券兑现就行了
Big mistake.
大败笔
Cashing those bonds was a calculated risk.
兑现债券是计划内的风险
But it was worth it for the con we were about to run on Adler.
如果对阿德勒的骗局得手被发现也值
Yeah, but bankrolling them
不过那次提现
got us our first visual on you.
让我们头一次拍到你的庐山真面目
If I recall,
没记错的话
I wasn't the only one who made a mistake that day.
那天犯糊涂的可不只我一个
No, hang on, hang on. Yeah.
慢着,是啊
Yeah, it was that bank in midtown.
是在那家市中心的银行
Did you get it?
你拿到了吗
Yep.
是的
The teller was a sweetheart.
出纳是个甜心
Oh, she gave you a sucker.
哎哟,她给你块棒棒糖
You know, the irony of that
这里面包含的"讽刺"含义
would not be lost on Alanis Morissette.
可不会被阿兰妮斯·莫里塞特错过(加拿大著名摇滚女歌手,代表作《讽刺》一歌中列举多种讽刺的例子)
This guy's a forger. He's good.
这个家伙是伪造者,他很厉害
What? Shh. Brooks brothers suit.
怎么了,布鲁克兄弟牌的西服(美国老牌西服厂牌)
Yes, I understand. So?
我懂,那又如何
So that means fed talking to the bank manager.
那意味着条子在和银行经理谈话
We got to go.
我们得走了
these bonds, I want you to call me immediately.
这些债券,我要你立刻联系我
Never met a fed before.
之前没见过调查局的人
Let's keep it that way.
以后也不要见
Detain him if possible.
如果可以的话,扣留他
Absolutely. Good.
没问题,很好
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Sorry, II couldn't help but overhear.
抱歉,我不小心听到你们的对话
Are you with the FBI? Special Agent Peter Burke.
你是调查局的人吗,彼得·博尔克特别探员
Wow.
天呐
II just took some money out of the bank,
我刚从银行取了些钱
and you heard you talking about counterfeiting.
就听到你说伪造品的事情
Your money's safe. I'm looking after counterfeit bonds.
你的钱很安全,我追查的是仿造债券
Well, I have some bonds at home.
我家里也有债券啊
How would I know if they're not real?
我怎么知道它们不是假的
I'm sure they're fine.
我肯定你的债券没问题
Well, thanks again for
再一次感谢
all the hard work you're doing, Agent Burke.
你辛勤的劳动,博尔克探员
That's for you. Have a good day.
爱心棒棒糖给你,祝你愉快
He's not a nanny goat in a petting zoo.
他可不是宠物公园的雌山羊
He's a fed.
他是个条子
Within minutes, he could have set up a fiveblock perimeter
用不了几分钟,他就能封锁五个街区
hundreds of trenchcoated gmen.
集结上百名武装的调查局探员
It was worth it. We now know two things.
那样做值得,我们现在知道了两件事
We got to move off bonds, and his name is Peter Burke.
我们不能再仿造债券了,他的名字是彼得·博尔克
Know thy enemy, right?
知己知彼,对吧
Fine.
好吧
Now you've got the money to pay for the invitation.
现在你拿到了邀请函的费用
What name you gonna use?
你打算用什么名字
I don't know.
不知道
Halden.
霍顿(霍顿联盟服务)
Nicholas Halden.
尼古拉斯·霍顿
Quaint.
古怪而有趣
Get yourself a few aliases. You're gonna need them.
多选几个化名,你会用得上
Oh, pop quiz, hot shot
小测验,帅哥
Adler's market strategy precrash?
阿德勒预防贬值的市场策略是什么
Short derivatives, bullish on commodities.
短期衍生物,商品期货看涨
Mm. You have learned much, grasshopper.
你大有进步,小蚂蚱
Why are you filling that bottle with bargain red?
你为干嘛把劣质红酒倒那个瓶子里
Have you studied Adler's wine list?
你研究过阿德勒的酒单吗
Is that the '91 Bordeaux?
那是91年的波尔多红酒吗
The one year it was corked in the wrong bottle.
那年它被装到了另一个瓶子里
$800 a pop.
800美元一瓶
I, of course, got this bottle empty.
我拿到的当然就是空瓶子
Best served when the guests are drunk.
还是留到客人都喝醉了吧
And I asked my cleaner to keep an eye out
我让我的清洁工帮我盯着
for something in your size.
适合你尺寸的衣服
Yeah, I don't know if I'm a suit guy.
我可不是西装控
Ah, you'll be fine.
习惯就好
Well, I really appreciate you coming. Thanks.
我高兴你能来,十分感谢
Mr. Adler?
阿德勒先生
Nick Halden. Nice to meet you.
尼克·霍顿,很高兴见到你
I brought this from my collection.
从我的收藏里带来了这个
That's very generous. Thanks for coming.
你真慷慨,感谢你的到来
Hey, nice play on the emerging markets last quarter.
上季度你在新兴市场干得漂亮
You really called Russia.
你真的是难住了俄罗斯
Well, it all came down to grains, didn't it? Yeah.
细节决定胜负吧,是啊
Where do you think they're going?
你认为他们会怎么做
Bull market.
牛市
For us, not Europe.
我们,不是欧洲
I'd say their imports are up 20%.
我敢说他们的进口提升了20%
Interesting. Enjoy the party.
有意思,好好享受派对吧
Raphael's Saint George and the dragon
拉斐尔的"圣乔治与龙"
It's a powerful piece.
强有力的一幅画
Commodities and art? You've got diverse interests.
既懂期货又懂艺术,兴趣很广泛啊
Like you, art is my passion.
和你一样,艺术是我的激情所在
Then you should talk to my assistant.
那你应该和我助理谈谈
Nick Halden.
尼克·霍顿
Hi.
你好
I'm Kate Moreau.
我是凯特·莫罗
Hi.
你好
You like it?
你喜欢这幅画吗
What? What? Oh, yeah.
什么,是啊
No, it's, uh
这幅画
It's breathtaking.
美得让人无法呼吸
It's my favorite one.
是我最喜欢的一幅画
Raphael was a master of balance
拉斐尔是平衡的大师
thick brush strokes for the landscape,
厚刷勾勒风景
but the skin tones are almost...translucent.
但人物的肤色却是...细致透亮
Are you an artist?
你是艺术家吗
I dabble.
有所涉足
I tried,
我尝试做艺术家
but the romance of being a starving artist
但那种渴望成为艺术家的浪漫感
wore off very fast.
很容易就消退了
Well, you won't find any original Nick Haldens
你在市中心的画廊可不会找到
at a gallery downtown.
尼克·霍顿的原创作品
What do you do?
那你做的是什么
I'm looking for new opportunities.
我在寻找新的机会
Excuse me, sir. May I take that?
打扰,先生,我能帮你拿吗
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
You're here to cozy up to my boss.
你来这是为了讨好我的老板
If I work for Adler, I can go anywhere.
要是能为阿德勒工作,我就前途无量
Any advice?
有什么建议吗
I've seen the seating chart, and you're nowhere near him.
我看过座位安排,你离他很远
That's your first challenge.
这是你的第一个挑战
Hi.
你好
I like a challenge.
我喜欢挑战
Good luck, Nick.
好运,尼克
Thanks.
谢谢
It seems my date
看起来我的女伴
has been relegated to the Buenos Aires table.
在布宜诺斯艾利斯那桌不是很愉快啊
You have until the salad course arrives
沙拉上菜之前告诉我
to tell me what you want.
你想要什么
Go.
开始
I want to work for you.
我想为你工作
In what capacity,
除了你对期货
other than your enthusiasm for grains and paint?
和绘画的热情,你还有什么能力
Acquisitions. My team is full.
我是很好的补充,我的团队不缺人
Cameron Singer you're about to buy his firm.
卡梅隆·辛格,你打算买他的公司
Speculation's been front page of the journal all week.
一整周传言都在报纸期刊头条报道
Pass the bread.
面包递给我
Well, he's been avoiding that woman.
他一直在躲着那个女人
Hannah Fields?
汉娜·菲尔茨
Next week, Hannah Fields
下周,汉娜·菲尔茨
will announce her new investment branch.
会宣布她新的投资分支
She's buying out Singer.
她要买断辛格的公司
He's gonna back out of your deal,
他到时会拒绝你的合约
And the media will eat it up.
媒体就会信以为真
Your company will appear unstable.
你的公司就会不稳固
That could spook investors.
投资者就会退缩
I'm gonna continue my meal now
我现在想和比你更适合
with someone who looks better in an cocktail dress than you.
穿燕尾服的人共同进餐
Well, look into Singer.
留意辛格
If it turns out I'm right, call me.
要是我对了,给我电话
The Singer deal was it true?
辛格这事是真的吗
Absolutely. Mozzie and I had been spying on them for weeks.
当然,蚊子和我监视他们好几周了
Adler ditched Singer and brought me in a month later.
阿德勒甩了辛格,一个月后雇用了我
He hired you to find things for him to buy.
他雇你替他物色商机
Well, part of my job was
我的部分工作就是
knowing everything about everyone Adler dealt with.
对每个阿德勒想对付的人都了如指掌
He had a lot of holdings and a lot of enemies.
他钱多,敌人也多
Turns out I had a knack for rooting them out.
而我自有诀窍将他们一一剔除
And Kate was there the whole time.
而凯特一直都在
Is that when you guys got together?
你们俩就在那时走到一起的吗
No, no. She had a boyfriend.
没有,她当时有男朋友
It's not there.
不见了
All right, we'll just have to try again.
那让我们再试一下
Remind me again why I let you
我不记得刚才怎么会
make my favorite necklace disappear.
让你把我心爱的项链变没
Because... you like magic.
因为...你喜欢魔术
Someday you're going to tell me all of your secrets.
总有一天你会对我毫无保留和盘托出
I mean it.
我说真的
May I?
可以让我...
Maybe someday.
也许有天会的
Come out with me on Friday.
周五跟我约会
I, um I have your assignment from Adler.
我...我从阿德勒那里取来了你的任务
He wants you to look into this.
他想让你调查一下这个
Right.
好的
Looks like someone's been
看来最近有人
looking into his recent art acquisitions.
调查他的艺术藏品
Nick?
尼克
Michael asked me to move to Chicago with him.
迈克让我跟他一起搬去芝加哥
Chicago?
芝加哥
Are you gonna go?
你打算去吗
Um, II am, in a month.
我...一个月后就走
It's a big step.
真是不小的转变
Yeah. I know.
我知道
Well, you'll like Chicago.
你会喜欢芝加哥
They, uh they have a great art museum,
那里艺术博物馆很棒
and decent pizza.
还有美味的披萨
Little windy.
小风微醺
Yeah, I've heard that.
我听说了
I should just get this... I need to get back to work.
我得把这个,我得工作了
What is this?
这是什么
It's a fractal a mathematical curiosity.
不规则分形,令人着迷的数学谜团
That was the first time you'd seen one?
那是你第一次见到这东西
Yeah. You know, he was obsessed with them.
对,他对此十分着迷
His were similar to that one, but none was an exact match.
和这个很相似,但绝没有一模一样的两个
Okay, so, Kate was going to Chicago with another guy,
那么,凯特要跟另一个男人去芝加哥
And you were trying to root out
而你要找出
whoever was looking into Adler's stuff.
是谁在调查阿德勒
Keep talking.
接着说
You found the culprit.
你找到犯人了吧
She talked her way in.
她主动找上门来
She seems mostly interested in your south American acquisitions.
似乎对你的南美艺术收藏品感兴趣
And you got her to come here in person?
你让她亲自来了吗
I had the foundation feed her a story
我给她造成一种假象
that they were impressed with her research.
让她以为自己很被看好
She thinks she's here for a job interview.
她还以为是来参加面试
Bring her in.
叫她进来
Yes, sir.
好的,先生
Miss Hunter.
亨特小姐
Alex Hunter.
艾莱士·亨特
It's a pleasure to meet you. Have a seat.
很高兴见到你,请坐
Miss Hunter.
亨特小姐
Your passion for antiquities
你对艺术藏品的热情
is unusual for such a young woman.
在一个年轻女人身上不常见
Well, every object has a story to tell.
每件艺术品都是一个故事
I find those stories fascinating.
我对那些故事着迷
That was almost convincing.
我差点就要相信了
Who are you working for?
你为谁工作
I don't work for anyone...yet.
我目前...还不为任何人工作
That's why I'm here.
所以我才来这里
You can drop the act.
别演戏了
Someone is paying you to get into my records.
有人出钱让你来调查我
Now, who is that? Why don't you tell me?
是谁,干嘛不直接告诉我
Sir, maybe it would be best if we...
先生,也许我们应该...
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
There were rumors you made some big discoveries.
有传言说你有大发现
I got curious.
我有点好奇
I thought you wanted to share your art with the world.
我以为你愿意与世人分享
That's for me to decide.
只有我说了算
You accessed my private database.
你入侵我的私人数据库
You made copies of my records.
拷走了我的记录
I should bring charges.
我应该起诉你
Everybody gets one big mistake in life
但人一生总要犯个大错
and one opportunity to fix it.
再得到一次机会去弥补
I believe in second chances, Miss Hunter.
我也相信第二次机会,亨特小姐
I think you're clever enough to know what I mean.
你是聪明人,应该懂我的意思
Thanks, Nick.
多谢,尼克
Grateful to be here, Mr. Adler.
很荣幸为您效劳,阿德勒先生
Vincent.
叫我文森特
Your hard work deserves a reward.
你辛苦工作,当受褒奖
Thank you.
多谢
I know I don't meet the buyin, but...
我知道我不够资格投资,但...
Nick, come on, now. We've talked about this.
尼克,怎么又提,我们不是谈过了吗
You know I don't like my people to invest in the fund.
你知道我不喜欢自己人投资
You've made exceptions.
凡事总有例外
For you.
为你而开
Thank you, Sir.
多谢,先生
You invested your money with him.
你把自己的钱投资给他
All of it.
全部积蓄
We all did. He was making us 14%.
我们都这么干,他给我们14%的分红
You didn't know it was a scam? No.
你也不知道是骗局,一无所知
My goal at the time was to prove my loyalty to Adler.
我当时的目标是向阿德勒证明我的忠诚
The job became my life.
工作成为我生活的全部
Then what happened to Alex?
你和艾莱士又发生了什么
I know there's more to that story.
我知道故事没那么简单
You're sweet.
你真贴心
Nice trick.
干得漂亮
You got me.
骗过了我
You got off easy.
你也从容闪人了
Too late to apologize.
现在道歉太晚了
I'm not gonna apologize. It's my job to catch you.
我没打算道歉,抓住你就是我的工作
It's your job to not get caught.
而逃走则是你的工作
Fair enough.
还算公平
What do you want?
你想怎样
Buy me a drink, and we'll talk.
请我喝一杯,我们聊聊
Let's go.
走吧
Nick Halden that's a good name.
尼克·霍登,好名字
Not your real one, but I like it.
虽然不是真名,但我很喜欢
I recognize a fellow grifter when I see one, Nick.
碰见同行,我难道认不出来吗,尼克
All right.
好吧
Humor me, Alex.
洗耳恭听,艾莱士
What were you really looking for?
说实话,你在找什么
Something Adler doesn't have.
连阿德勒都没有的东西
He has everything.
他拥有一切
He doesn't have this.
他却没有这样东西
It's a music box.
一个八音盒
Quite the holy grail.
听着和圣杯一样啊
It's worth about as much.
绝对值钱
So Alex turned you on to the music box.
所以艾莱士让你对八音盒产生了兴趣
Yeah, she'd been chasing it for years.
是啊,几年来她一直在追查它的下落
She heard Adler had information on it.
她听说阿德勒有八音盒的消息
Did he?
是吗
He had a rumor that it was
他倒是听闻那东西在
at the amalienborg palace in Copenhagen.
哥本哈根的阿美琳堡王宫
Said she'd send me a message
她说如果需要我帮忙
if she ever needed my help getting it.
就给我传个信
What kind of message?
什么信啊
A flower.
一朵花
Did she ever send it?
那她有给你传信吗
Yeah, but that's another part of the story.
有,不过话就分两头说了
Alex disappeared, and Kate
艾莱士消失了,而凯特呢...
Well, things changed.
总之,一切都变了
You're taking a sick day?
你要请病假
I'm not allowed to feel lousy?
我也有没精神的时候好吗
Every day with Adler counts.
你要充分利用和阿德勒在一起的每一天
I've already got the siphon in place.
转账渠道我已经搞定了
All we need is the password.
只要再拿到密码就行了
I'll get the password.
我会拿到密码
You know, I'm sensing your heart isn't totally into this.
跟你说,我感觉你有点心不在焉
My heart is fine.
我没事啊
Ah. This is about the girl.
原来是因为那姑娘啊
I thought she left for Chicago.
她不是去芝加哥了吗
She left today.
她今天走
You know, it's probably for the best.
也许这样反而最好
Now you can focus.
现在你能集中精神了
I got to go, okay?
我得挂了
Kate?
凯特
You're supposed to be in Chicago.
你不是去芝加哥了吗
It's a big step...
这是一大转变
in the wrong direction.
但我不想一失足成千古恨
Why?
为什么
Because you're here.
因为你在这儿
So you and Adler developed a connection,
你和阿德勒的关系日益亲密
and you and Kate were finally together.
而你和凯特也终成眷属
You had it all.
职场情场都得意啊
Yeah, I was eating the best food,
是啊,可以说是
wearing the best suits, drinking the best wine
锦衣美食,就连红酒都喝得最好
the kind that has corks.
有软木塞的那种
It was the perfect life.
绝对是完美的生活
And it was also the perfect lie.
可那也是一个完全的谎言
You and Mozzie were still working the long con.
你和蚊子还在放长线钓大鱼
Trying to make the lie real.
努力把谎言变得真实
But every con has an expiration date.
不过每个骗局都有截止日期
Adler makes the transfer on Friday,
阿德勒周五就要转账了
and you still haven't gotten the password yet.
可你还是没拿到密码
I said I'll get it, I'll get it.
都说了我会拿到,决不食言
Oh, good, because I thought you were having second thoughts
那太好了,我还以为你舍不得放弃
about abandoning your new townandcountry lifestyle.
你那悠哉又滋润的小日子了呢
Don't kid yourself.
你别自欺欺人了
Kate doesn't even know your real name.
凯特连你真名叫什么都不知道
None of them do.
他们都不知道
They care about me, okay? She cares about me.
他们都很关心我,她也一样
Um, no.
不对
She cares about Nick Halden, and he doesn't exist.
她在意的是尼克·霍登,而他根本不存在
I hear the suit's been asking around about you.
我听说那小探员在到处打听你的消息呢
He has a sketch.
他还弄了你的素描相
Where'd he get a sketch?
他哪儿弄的素描啊
Oh, they always have a sketch or a print or something.
人家是探员嘛,总能弄到点各种各样的线索
Look, it's time to finish this job and move on.
听好,我们该完成工作,迈步未来了
Let's have a look at you.
出来给我看看
Never worn a custom suit before.
我从没穿过定制的西服
The fit is perfect...
相当合身
except for the cuff.
除了裤子的翻边
The break should be an eighth of an inch above the shoe.
裤边应该在鞋子上方八分之一英寸处
Nelson.
纳尔逊
Good eye, sir.
好眼力,先生
I can't accept. This is a $10,000 suit.
我不能接受,这套西服一万块呢
You can and you will.
你就恭敬不如从命吧
Some people say dress for the job you want.
有人说,衣着成就事业
I say dress as the man you want to be.
而我说,衣着成就男人
Nick, men like you and I we have an obligation
尼克,像你我这样的人,我们的责任
to assault the commonplace every chance we get,
就是随时走在时代的尖端
from the clothes we wear to the art we collect
从衣着打扮到艺术藏品
to the women in our lives.
再到生命中的红颜知己
You and Kate have gotten close.
你和凯特关系很亲密啊
Yeah.
是啊
You look good together.
你们很登对
How does she feel about it?
她怎么想
There are things about me that I haven't told her.
我还有事瞒着她
I wouldn't worry.
不必担心
Oftentimes, the things we try and hide
通常来说,我们越想努力隐瞒的事
are the most obvious to the people around us.
在他人看来越是明显
Everything all right?
没什么事吧
Nelson, would you excuse us for a moment?
纳尔逊,能让我们单独谈谈吗
Of course. Thanks.
当然,谢谢
There's something you should know.
有件事我得告诉你
What's wrong?
出什么事了
I flagged a small irregularity
我在你开曼群岛的账户里
in your account in the Caymans.
发现了个微小的反常现象
Traceanalysis reports were inconclusive.
痕量分析报告也无法确定
What kind of irregularity?
什么反常现象
Blips from a random I.P. Address.
随机IP地址进入的痕迹
Hacker?
黑客吗
It's probably someone from the bank, confirming.
也许是银行的人在确认用户信息
But I'd have to look into the account details to be sure.
但我得查过账户明细后才能确定
You'd need the password.
你需要密码
I'll arrange a time for us
我会安排个时间
to go to the bank so you can access it yourself.
我们一起去银行,你可以自己调出账户信息
No, no.
不必了
I trust you.
我信任你
Bank closes at 6:00. Burn this when you're done.
银行6点关门,事成之后把纸条烧掉
Don't sell yourself short.
别低估了自己
Kate'll love you for who you really are...
凯特会爱上你这个人
as will others.
其他人也是
You like the hat?
喜欢这帽子吗
I could get used to it.
习惯了就好
Are you all dressed up with somewhere else to go?
穿得这么光鲜,是要去哪里吗
No, I just have to be somewhere by 6:00.
没啦,只是我6点前得去个地方
It's a commitment I made a long time ago.
我老早就答应人家了
I think that you should blow off that commitment.
我觉得你不应该去
Yeah?
是嘛
Look. Our violinist agrees.
看,人家小提琴手都同意了
You are staying here with me.
你要留在这里陪我
I promised a friend. I can't I can't back out of it.
我和一个朋友说好了,不能食言
Kate, I'm...
凯特,我...
What's wrong, Nick?
怎么了,尼克
I just feel like
我只是觉得...
You and me and all this I don't know.
你和我,还有这一切,我也说不好
I feel like I could blink, and it'd all be gone.
感觉好像我眨个眼,一切就消失了
You just blinked.
你刚刚眨眼了
I'm still here.
可我还在这里
Then nothing else matters.
那其他的事就都不重要了
You didn't get the password.
你居然还没拿到密码
You said it yourself. This is a long con.
你自己也说了,这是放长线呢
You stepped on the brakes when you should have leaned in.
该放手去做的时候你倒退缩了
It's Kate, isn't it?
因为凯特,对吧
I'm in love with her.
我爱上她了
Every con man gets his heart broken once.
骗子嘛,难免被情所伤,不过就一次
She's not gonna break my heart.
她不会让我伤心
Well...
好吧
we'll get them next time.
下次我们一定会成功
Love is a temporary madness.
爱情是一种暂时的疯狂
It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides.
如地震般轰然爆发,随即归于平淡
St. Augustine.
圣奥古斯丁
Good. You've been reading.
很好,你有在读书
A smart guy told me to.
某个聪明蛋叫我读的
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
I want more.
我还要
What?
啥
You're insatble.
你真是欲求不满
Pizza.
我说披萨啦
What?
什么
We have half a margherita left over from last night.
我们昨晚还剩了半个玛格丽特比萨
Wait, hold on. Whoa who said you get the sheet?
等等,慢着,谁准你霸占整条被单了
No, no, no, no, no. Yes, I get it.
不行不行不行,就归我了
All right.
好吧
Mine. All right.
是我的,好吧
Nick. What?
尼克,怎么了
The neighbors can see you.
邻居都能看见你呢
Oh. Hi, neighbors.
早啊,邻居们
Should I give them a little show?
我要不要给他们表演一段
No. Here.
等等,给
Look. There. Ooh, I got a hat, too.
这样,哇,我还有帽子戴
Now you're presentable.
现在这样还拿得出手
All right.
好吧
You like that?
你喜欢吗
Put some pants on.
赶紧把裤子穿上
...floors of wall street. You got the sheet.
华尔街的交易所,被单都归你了
You don't get the last slice.
你不能把最后一块也吃了
It's only fair.
这样才公平
Vincent Adler has disappeared, and with him
文森特·阿德勒突然消失,并卷走
hundreds of millions of dollars of his clients' money.
手下客户上亿元的资金
A preliminary investigation indicates his investment firm
初步调查显示其投资公司
may have been built on a giant house of cards.
可能建立在一派虚假繁荣的基础上
Securities regulators now claim
证券监管机构目前声明
Adler never traded any shares for client accounts.
阿德勒从未转让过其委托人账户的任何股份
If true, Adler's disappearance could prove to be
如果消息属实,阿德勒采用了
the brilliant exit strategy
绝佳的撤资策略从而销声匿迹
for one of the greatest financial frauds of our time.
并成为当今最重大的经济诈骗案之一
Holy cow. Can you believe it?
好家伙,你信吗
Who'd have figured?
谁会料到
Nobody saw this coming? Huh.
没人预见这个结果吗
This guy took thousands of people
这家伙卷走了上千人
for their life savings, including charities.
一生的积蓄,包括慈善基金
Clinton Jones.
克林顿·琼斯
Word around here is that you're putting together
有传言说你正组建
A special whitecollar task force.
一支精英调查组
I am.
不错
Well, I've only been here a few months.
我虽然才来几个月
But I was wondering,
但我在想
if there were some spots open, if I could get a shot.
如果有空位,如果我得以一展身手
Are you the one who put the Dutchman on our radar?
是你把"荷兰人"列入我们的侦察目标吗
Yes, sir. I studied a profile like his at Quantico.
是的,长官,我在匡迪科时研究过他这样的人(美国联邦调查局特工学院和总部,位于弗吉尼亚州)
Well, I can't promise anything.
我不能给你打包票
It is a long list, agents with more seniority
候选的人很多,都是很资深的探员
You know how it is.
你知道这是怎么回事
That's not the same sucker
你不会还留着去年
you got from James Bonds last year, is it?
詹姆斯·仿德给你的棒棒糖吧
People talk. Yeah.
人言可畏,是啊
Well, nobody gets why I'm still holding on to this.
没人理解我为什么一直放不下他
Unfinished business.
善始未善终嘛
I get it.
我懂的
So, Adler disappeared, but what about his account?
这么说阿德勒消失了,他的账户怎么办
There was only a dollar left in it.
里面只剩一美元
The password was an anagram
密码是个变位词,意思是
for "Nice try Neal."
"想得美,尼尔"
Then what happened with Kate?
后来凯特怎么样了
No money, no jobs.
没了钱,丢了工作
It's all gone.
全都付诸东流
I know. I know. Hey, hey.
我知道
We're gonna be okay.
我们会没事的
It's just you and me now, right?
现在只有你和我了,对吗
That's all that matters. Come here.
这才是最重要的,过来
We're gonna get it all back, okay?
我们会把它全要回来,好吗
Okay.
好
How?
怎么要
Okay, if we're gonna do this,
如果我们决定这么做
I need to tell you something about me.
我得告诉你一些关于我的事
What?
什么
I'm not Nick Halden.
我不是尼克·霍登
My name's Neal Caffrey.
我的真名叫尼尔·卡夫瑞
You and Kate lost everything.
你和凯特一无所有了
Yeah. Adler paid well.
是,阿德勒给的报酬颇丰
We put it right back into the company.
而我们把钱都投回了公司
And why not? Everything he touched turned to gold.
何不呢,他可以点石成金
He conned us.
他讹了我们
He conned everybody... And then disappeared.
匡了所有人,随即消失了
What happened after you told Kate the truth?
你告诉凯特真相后又发生了什么
I thought this was about Adler.
我聊的不是阿德勒吗
Well, I just got a few beers left,
只是还剩几瓶啤酒
And I'm curious.
还有,我很好奇嘛
I taught her to survive.
我教她如何生存
Hey, you, stop! Someone stop that guy!
你,站住,来人啊,堵住那家伙
Freeze! Put your hands up!
站住,把手举起来
Hey. Get up.
起来
Officer, this man stole my package.
警官,这家伙偷了我的包裹
I did no such thing.
不是我干的
Whoa, whoa, be careful with that.
小心点
It's the falconer manuscript from the 16th century.
那可是十六世纪猎鹰者的手稿
Hey, I recognize this guy.
我认得这家伙
Oh. How you doing, Smedley?
你好啊,小叮当
This guy's got warrants out in three different states.
这家伙身负三个州的通缉令
Thanks to you, we can get him off the streets.
多亏了你,我们才能把他绳之以法
Write him a receipt.
给他开张收据
You can't take that. It's worth a fortune.
你不能就这么拿走了,这可是价值连城
We'll look after you, okay?
我们会代为保管,好吗
Bring this to the 23rd precinct.
带上这个到第23辖区
Pick it up from evidence in a few days.Days?!
几天后凭证取回,几天
23rd.
23辖区
I'm a little sick of being scalped
为什么每次搞这种花招
Every time we pull one of these.
都要拉掉我假发啊,我很不爽
You know, moz, you look better without the hairpiece.
知道吗,蚊子,你不戴假发更好看
Very handsome.
帅呆了
Hale takes a cut. We split the rest three ways.
除去海尔那份,剩下的我们三个平分
I don't know. It's not bad.
感觉吧,还不错
To all this.
敬所有这一切
To the best of times.
敬最美好的时光
And to...
还有
our villa on the C?te d'Azur,
敬我们在蓝色海岸的别墅
The sun setting over the mediterranean.
太阳从地中海上落下
The olive trees whispering in the hills.
山林里有橄榄树浅唱低吟
Let's do it. Let's go.
就这么办吧,咱们走
Now?
现在
You want to go to France now? Yeah.
你想现在去法国,是啊
Look, that FBI agent Burke.
那个联调局的探员,博尔克
He's been asking around about the British pounds.
他在多方打听英镑的事
Maybe I don't know.
也许,我也不知道
Maybe we should take some time away,
也许我们该休假一段时间
outside the FBI's range.
远离联邦调查局的管辖范围
We can start in Cap d'Antibes while it's still warm,
我们可以趁现在还暖和先去安提布岬
work our way up to Paris,
一路玩到巴黎
over to Amsterdam, then Copenhagen.
再飞阿姆斯特丹,最后去哥本哈根
I'm not going to Copenhagen.
我不想去哥本哈根
Okay, I should've mentioned Alex.
好吧,我应该早点提到艾莱士
This isn't about Alex, Neal.
这和艾莱士无关,尼尔
You can't just say,
你没法直接说
"Hey, Kate, let's go to Copenhagen
凯特,我们去哥本哈根吧
for this opportunity Alex told me about."
因为艾莱士说这是一次好机会
You just tried to con me.
你刚还想骗我
I made a mistake, okay?
我错了,好吗
I'm doing this for us.
我这样是为了我们
That music box is worth a fortune.
那个八音盒价值不菲
It can give us the life we want.
能让我们过上无忧无虑的生活
You went to Copenhagen without her.
你一个人去了哥本哈根
Yeah. The box was there.
是的,八音盒果然在那儿
But it was a threeperson job.
但这事需要三个人合力才能完成
Without Kate, it fell apart.
而没有凯特,我们失手了
Alex ended up in a french hospital, and I barely escaped.
艾莱士进了医院,而我侥幸逃跑
But someone at the palace pointed the finger at you.
但宫殿里的人都认准是你
Everyone thought you had the box.
大家都以为你拿了八音盒
I didn't correct them.
我没有出来澄清
Sure. It gave you great street cred.
肯定的,它让你在行内获得了口碑
I came back to new york.
我回到了纽约
Kate was gone.
凯特不见了踪影
Well, she learned something from me,
她算是看清了我
'cause she disappeared.
所以她消失了
I started running big cons.
我开始大肆行骗
Guess I was trying to get her attention.
我想是为了引起她的注意
Well, you certainly got ours,
这个,你倒是引起了我们的注意
Steve Tabernackle.
比如斯蒂夫·泰伯奈克
You knew about Steve?
你连斯蒂夫的事都知道啊
We knew a lot of things.
我们知道的还不少
Before returning to New York,
在回纽约前
Caffrey popped up in Denmark and France.
卡夫瑞在丹麦和法国现身
He's not afraid to cross borders.
看来他不怕越境
He definitely does his homework.
他肯定做足了功课
We flagged his aliases at all ports of entry.
我们把他的化名上报了所有出境口
I mean, when we get a hit, we throw up roadblocks.
一旦他暴露,我们就设置路障,让他自投罗网
No, he'll never use the same I.D. Twice.
不行,他不会重复使用同一个身份
Tell me something I haven't heard.
说点新的想法
What about you?
你有什么想法
Agent...
这位探员
Berrigan.
柏瑞根
You're on the run. How do I catch you?
你在亡命天涯,我们要怎么捉到你
Stake out my girlfriend?
监视我的女友
Well, Caffrey has one, right?
卡夫瑞有女朋友吧
We think they split up.
他们不是分手了吗
Well, but we know where she is.
但我们知道这女的在哪
Does she know we're onto her? No.
她知道我们在监视她吗,不知道
We've never had enough on her to bring her in.
我们没有足够证据逮捕她
And he hasn't gone anywhere near her.
他从没有靠近过她
Hang on.
慢着
It took us months to catch her,
我们花费了几个月追查她
And she never stays in the same place for more than a week.
她从没在同一处停留超过一星期
She's hiding from him.
她在躲着他
He doesn't know where she is.
他不知道她在哪儿
Hey, ruby's in Burma.
缅甸有红宝石
I'm gonna need a bush plane to get
帮我搞架小型飞机
Oh, no.
不会吧
Did your pigeon die?
你的鸽子死了吗
No, Estelle's fine best homer in the city.
没有,艾斯戴尔平安无事,它是最棒的信鸽
Then what?
那怎么了
I received some news.
我得到了一些消息
Some...Information has surfaced on the street.
道上有些风声
Kate?
是关于凯特
Yyou have to understand.
你得想清楚
It comes from a highly unreliable source.
消息的来源很不可靠
Where is she?
她在哪儿
His name is Jimmy the snitch.
泄漏消息的人叫吉米
I need a location.
告诉我她在哪儿
Neal, this smells like a trap.
尼尔,这十有八九是个圈套
I don't care. I need to see her.
我不管,我要见到她
It's a storage facility.
是个储存仓库
She'll be there this afternoon.
她今天下午会去那儿
All right. Thanks.
知道了,谢谢
Neal.
尼尔
Be careful.
小心点
Forging Raphael.
拉斐尔的赝品
You've gotten good.
手艺不错
I heard the real painting was stolen.
我听说真品被偷了
I hoped it would get your attention.
我希望这能引起你的注意
It did.
的确
I missed you.
我想你
I lied to you about a lot of things, Kate,
我对你说过很多谎,凯特
But I never lied about loving you.
但我对你绝对是真心的
I believe you.
我相信你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
How did you find me?
你怎么知道我在这里
Well, Moz heard you were fencing Mauritian penny stamps.
蚊子打听到你在贩卖毛里求斯的邮票
I quit dealing in stamps.
我早就不交易邮票了
It's okay.
没事
FBI! Hands on your head!
联邦调查局,把手举起来
Agent Burke.
博尔克探员
Neal Caffrey. You're under arrest.
尼尔·卡夫瑞,你被捕了
I know.
我知道
Thank you.
谢谢
I never would have found her without you.
没有你我永远找不到她
It's my pleasure.
不用谢
So you guys were all in that municipal van out front?
这么说你们都窝在门外那辆多功能货车里吗
That's got to be uncomfortable.
那地方肯定挤得要命
Doesn't smell too good, either.
空气还流通不畅呢
And you know the rest.
后面的事你都知道了
all right, so what do we do next?
好吧,我们下一步该怎么做
We find Adler.
我们要找到阿德勒
He's the key to this whole damn thing.
他是整件破事的关键人物
Well, I've looked.
我查过了
His trail didn't go cold,
他现在是神龙见首不见尾
Peter. There is no trail.
彼得,没有任何蛛丝马迹
I caught you when I found out what you wanted most.
我利用你最想要的东西抓住了你
We know what he wants most.
我们知道他最想要是什么
The fractal.
分形体
Yeah.
是的
What is this?
这是什么
You have any ideas?
有没有什么头绪
It must mean something, must point somewhere.
这肯定暗示着某种东西,指向某个地方
Are you telling me the truth, Neal?
你和我说的都是真话吗,尼尔
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问
I only know one of your friends who's into origami.
我知道你只有一个喜欢折纸的朋友
Alex has been here.
艾莱士来过这儿
And this receipt is from today.
这个收据上的日期是今天
What does she think it is?
她觉得这是什么
It's a fractal antenna.
分形体天线
They're in everything now.
它们无处不在
There's one in your cellphone.
你手机上也有这玩意
And this shape corresponds to a specific frequency
这个形状刚好和一个特定频段相吻合
for an emergency beacon.
是个紧急求助信号
Emergency beacon?
紧急求助信号
You're telling me that if we build a real one of these
你是说如果我们造一个一模一样的天线
And we hook that up to a radio
再把它和收音机连起来
It's gonna lead us to a boat or a plane
就能指引我们找到一艘船或者一架飞机
or something that disappeared in the 1940s.
或是在40年代消失的任何东西
Something worth killing two people,
这个东西值得他杀死两个人
Something worth all this?
不惜一切代价来寻找
It's worth it to Adler.
它对阿德勒至关重要
Then I guess we have to find it first.
那我们得比他先找出来