That was a tough case.
那案子相当棘手
It was a multimilliondollar embezzlement scam.
挪用诈骗金额高达上千万
All right, I'll give that to you,
好吧,我会帮你把钱弄回来
but all you got to do is follow the money.
但你只要盯住钱的走向就行
Look, I'll show you. Do you have a quarter?
来,我演示给你看,有25分的硬币么
Will I get it back?
不会肉包子打狗吧
Depends. If it disappears, can you find it?
难说,如果钱不见了,你能找到不
What are you, a party clown?
你当你自己是刘谦啊
I'm embezzling your quarter.
我正在挪用你的25分钱
There's a crime in progress. Solve it.
现在是见证罪案的时刻,请破案
It's in your right pant pocket.
在你右边的裤兜里
You didn't make the switch with your right hand. Case closed.
你本来就没调包,结案了
How'd you know?
怎么看出来的
Because I kept my eye on the quarter.
因为我一直盯着那硬币
See? All you got to do is follow the money.
明白了吧,你只要一心向钱走就行
You're brilliant. But we've got a new case.
很油菜,但咱们有新案子了
Neal.
尼尔
Thank you.
谢了
Since when do we handle murders?
咱怎么也管谋杀案了
Since it's linked to corporate espionage.
因为这和商业间谍有关
The victim worked for Novice Systems.
受害人在初心者系统公司工作
Tech firm?
高科技公司吗
Yeah, they manufacture
没错,他们的产品
everything from cellphones to supercomputers.
遍及从电话到超级电脑的方方面面
Meet Joseph Hayes.
这位是约瑟夫·海耶斯
He was Novice's lead R&D specialist.
他是初心者的核心研发专家
Dropped dead of a heart attack.
心脏病突发死亡
What was he carrying?
他手里拎的什么
A nextgen quantum microprocessor.
新一代昆腾微处理器
Anybody know what that is?
有人知道那是什么吗
Sure.
当然
It's a very small... Tool...
那是一种非常小的... 工具...
...Tool. ... For binary codebreaking.
好吧,用来破解二进制密码
Novice was vying for a defense contract
初心者公司正和其它几间公司
with several competitors.
争夺一份国防合同
According to their P.R.,
据他们的公关经理称
Hayes had a functioning prototype,
海耶斯成功研制了一个雏型
which put them in the lead of that competition.
使他们在竞争中占了先机
How do we know he was murdered?
怎么知道他是被谋杀的
Toxicology report
毒理报告显示
says there was digitalis in his bloodstream.
他的血液中含有洋地黄
Somebody killed him and stole the prototype.
有人杀了他,偷走了那个雏型
Any suspects?
有嫌疑对象吗
Wesley Kent, founder and C.E.O.
韦斯利·肯特,公司创建人和总裁
He's pointing fingers at his competitors,
他将矛头指向竞争对手
but according to NYPD,
但纽约警局调查证实
he had an afterhours meeting on his calendar with Hayes
他日历上写着,在海耶斯被杀那晚
the night that he died.
他们俩在下班后见过面
His initial statement contradicted
他最初的口供和验尸报告
the timeline from the coroner's report.
所给出的时间相矛盾
In other words, Kent's hiding something.
也就是说,肯特有所隐瞒
Looks like it.
应该是
That's why I'm sending someone in undercover to the company.
所以我要派人到这公司卧底
I know a bit about corporate culture, so...
我对公司文化略知一二,不如...
Sit down.
乖乖坐着
Novice has its annual audit scheduled
初心者的年度审计
for the beginning of next week.
就在下礼拜的前几天
It's a perfect opportunity
这是我们出其不意
for us to get the access we haven't been allowed.
混入其中获取信息的绝佳机会
Kent is expecting an accountant from Banefield financial
一名本菲尔财务公司的会计师
to show up at his offices.
正要去肯特的办公室登门造访
Well, if I'm not going in, who is?
除了我还能有谁去呀
Peter Lassen, CPA, at your service.
彼得·拉森,注册会计师,为您效劳
Thought you joined the FBI to avoid number crunching.
你加入联调局不就是因为讨厌数字么
Glad your accounting degree hasn't gone to waste.
好在你那会计学位没白拿
I was recruited by several fortune 500 companies.
好多五百强公司都争着要我呢
Single or double Windsor?
打单结还是双结好
Single. It's hard to picture you at a big financial firm.
单结,真难想象你在大财务公司上班
Been a lifechanger.
截然不同的人生啊
That's true.
那是
In some alternate universe,
在另一个时空里
you'd be wearing power ties, doing power lunches,
你的生活衣履翩翩,觥筹交错
flying corporate jets.
坐着商务飞机满世界跑
Doubt we'd have ever met.
那我们可能就无缘相遇了
Well, maybe.
难说吧
Under different circumstances.
可能在别的情况下美丽地邂逅呢
Well, that's true.
那倒是
You might have robbed the company. Yep.
你有可能抢了我的公司,没错
You could have had a mansion.
你本可以住上豪宅
I like my house.
我喜欢温馨小屋
Horses. A stable in the Hamptons.
养一堆马,在汉普顿有个私人马厩
I've got a dog.
我有狗了
No regrets, huh?
无怨无悔是吧
No. I've got the bureau. I've got Elizabeth.
对啊,我进了联调局,我娶了伊丽莎白
No. No regrets.
夫复何求
Banefield putting you up?
本菲尔给你提供住处了吗
Yeah, company booked me in a suite at a fourstar hotel.
公司在一家四星酒店里帮我订了套房
Impressive. Yeah.
真牛逼,不敢当
Almost as impressive
你不也弄到了
as your getting Kate's flightrecorder data.
凯特的航班数据吗
That's right. Sara told me.
没错,莎拉都告诉我了
Neal, if you're working on this, so am I.
尼尔,如果你想插手这事,我也不能闲着
I'm not working on anything.
我没插手任何事
Which means Mozzie's working on it.
那也就是说蚊子在插手了
I want somebody from my team involved.
我也要派个人加入其中
Peter, he does not... No protests.
彼得,他没有... 不许犟嘴
We are working on this together.
咱俩一起调查这件事
All right, who'd you have in mind?
好吧,你准备派谁过来
Diana.
戴安
What? She'll eat him alive.
什么,她会生吞了蚊子
Well, he's not much of a meal.
放心,他不是什么秀色可餐的主儿
I want you to arrange a meeting.
你去安排一次会面
Are you sure this... Go.
你确定这样... 快去
I look good.
哥真犀利
Peter Lassen.
我是彼得·拉森
Can I see your bag, please?
可以让我看一下你的包吗
The basket is for your phone.
请把手机放进那个框里
I'm Ellen Samuel, Mr. Kent's personal assistant.
我是爱伦·萨缪尔,肯特先生的私人助理
Sorry for the security, but we can't risk
很抱歉,安保措施如此繁琐
our visitors leaving with
因为我们不能让来访者
any sensitive information.
带走任何敏感信息
I understand.
我理解
You can pick up your phone and
你离开时可以去前台
your laptop at the front desk on your way out.
拿回你的手机和笔记本电脑
If you'll just follow me,
请跟我来
Mr. Kent would like a word before you start.
肯特先生想在你开始工作前和你聊几句
After you. Thank you.
请,谢谢
Sorry we can't give you your own swipe key.
抱歉我们不能给你门卡
They're for employees only.
只有正式员工才能有
Executive offices are just around the corner.
拐个弯就是总裁办公室
Mr. Kent, this is Mr. Lassen.
肯特先生,这位是拉森先生
Mr. Kent, pleasure to meet you.
肯特先生,见到您很荣幸
Wesley... please. You mind if I call you Peter?
叫我韦斯利就好,我可以叫你彼得么
No, not at all. Good.
当然可以,太好了
You're gonna be with us for the week,
你这周将和我们一起工作
might as well work on a firstname basis.
所以彼此之间就不用这么生分了
Most C.E.Os aren't as welcoming to an external auditor.
像您这样欢迎外部审计师的总裁可不多见
Well, you're just looking at our books.
没什么,你只是看看我们的账本而已
Armagnac... my daily vice.
阿马尼亚克酒,每日必饮
I thought that we could, uh...
要我说,不如咱们...
You know, drink to your new home for the week.
接下来的一周去你住处边喝边聊吧
Ah, sorry, but not on the job.
不好意思,我工作时间不喝酒
Suit yourself.
听你的
I'll be coordinating with my team at Banefield financial.
我要和本公司的同事们合作行事
The first thing I'll need to send to them
我首先需要发给他们
are expense reports from your senior staff.
贵公司高级员工的支出报告
Whatever you want, we will provide.
需要什么尽管说,我们都会照办
And Miss Samuel is at your service.
萨缪尔小姐会全力协助你
If you can just show me where to set up...
那麻烦先带我看看安顿的地方吧
I'm sorry?
什么
My office... where is it?
我的办公室...在哪儿
Peter...
彼得
This is your office.
这就是你的办公室
We all want the same thing, OK?
咱们的目标一致
Now, if we can come together... "Together" Being the key word...
只有咱们同仇敌忾,注意是"同仇"不是"互仇"
we can move forward.
咱们才能调查下去
Look, if I'm gonna spend my time working with lady suit,
听着,如果非要我浪费时间和小探花共事
it'd better be worth it.
最好物有所值
And if I'm gonna spend my precious time
如果非要占用我宝贵的时间
supervising your pocketsized pal,
去监管你这位袖珍大叔
he better watch what he says.
他最好注意他的措辞
Why are you even here?
你到底干嘛来这
Because my boss asked me. You?
我上司要我来,你呢
Uh, because Neal asked me.
是尼尔要我来
So Neal's your boss?
这么说尼尔是你上司咯
Hey, I answer to no one, Nancy Drew!
喂,我不归任何人管,南茜·朱尔(著名电影中美少女神探)
I already have one fed in my life.
一个探员已经够我受的了
And I've got plenty of crooks in mine.
我见过的猥琐男也够多的了
Hey, hey. We need to find Fowler.
喂喂,我们得找到福勒
We know Kate tried to contact him
我们知道那天彼得去机库之前
after Peter showed up at the hangar that day.
凯特曾经试图和福勒取得联系
He's the only one who can tell us what really happened.
只有他能告诉我们真相
Please.
我求求二位了
Fine. But I have rules.
好吧,但我要约法三章
You have rules?
你还要约法三章
You will meet me with all the pertinent files
你把所有相关资料收集好了再来找我
at a time and place of my choosing.
见面时间和地点由我来定
I will contact you via express courier.
我会通过特快专递和你联系
You will receive a package.
你会收到一个包裹
In that package will be a sonnet
包裹里会有一首十四行诗
giving clue to our rendezvous point.
诗里暗藏着我们集合地点的线索
You want to send me a sonnet? Yeah.
你要写首诗给我,对
I don't do scavenger hunts. Or poems.
我对寻宝游戏或者诗歌什么没爱
Ah, this is Jones.
是琼斯
Go. I can handle this.
你去吧,这里我能搞定
I don't get handled!
我才不要被你搞
Guys, please.
伙计们,消停会儿吧
Adults.
大家都是有身份证的人
Hey. We're good?
一切顺利么
Yeah, we're good.
顺利
Warrant came through for the Novice hard drives,
调查初心者硬盘的搜查令下来了
so we'll be looking for anything relevant to Hayes.
所以咱可以查找任何和海耶斯有关的信息
Come on, Peter. Where are you?
给点力啊彼得,人呢
...And an index of your earnings reports.
还要一份你们收入报告的索引
Can I get you anything else? I'm fine.
还需要点什么吗,不用了
Coffee? Sure. Coffee.
咖啡呢,好啊
Espresso, cappuccino, macchiato?
是特浓,卡布奇诺还是玛奇朵
Regular coffee's fine.
就一般咖啡好了
Do you have a preferred blend?
喜欢掺点什么吗
Just plain old coffee.
就一杯醇厚的咖啡就行
We have Brazil bourbon Santos,
我们有巴西波旁圣多斯咖啡
a Panamanian boquete, and an Ethiopian Sidamo.
巴拿马波奎提咖啡,衣索比亚西达莫咖啡
I prefer the mediterranean espresso.
我个人比较喜欢地中海特浓
The beans are imported from the cafe vivace in Rome.
咖啡豆专程从罗马的咖啡胜地进口
Italian roast? Mm.
意式烘焙,嗯
Yeah, let's go with that one.
就要这种吧
Remote access. Well done.
远程连接,漂亮
Timbuktu software Peter installed
彼得安装的这款通布图软件
just gave me access to the entire Novice database.
能帮我接入整个初心者的数据库
All I have to do is get around the server's firewalls.
我只需要绕过服务器的防火墙
And we're in.
潜入成功
That was fast.
你真速度
A catalogued index of our earnings reports.
我公司盈利报告的分类索引
Excellent.
很好
And here's your espresso. Thank you.
您的意浓咖啡,谢谢
Got it.
完工
I assume you have everything you need?
您还有什么需要吗
I do now.
暂时没了
Yeah...That's good.
赞啊
Can you see me? I can.
能看见我吗,看见了
Look at us being a modern couple.
咱俩也玩玩时尚
I know. Okay, so, how's the room?
没错,房间还舒适吗
Uh, not a room, honey. It's a suite.
不是房间哦,亲爱的,是套房
See for yourself.
你自己看吧
Looks pretty fantastic.
看着好梦幻
Oh, wait a minute. Look at this view. Look at it.
等等,来看看窗外风景,你看
There's a button that opens the curtains automatically.
按下按钮窗帘就自动拉开了
And I've got a baby grand.
我这儿还有架小型钢琴
Well, it looks like you have everything you need.
看上去那里一切都齐备
Well, not everything.
就缺一样
Let me show you the best part of the room...
给你看看最棒的
you.
是你
Oh, thanks for bringing me along.
谢谢你带我在身边
All right, now, get back to work.
好了,该开工了
I miss you. Miss you back.
我想你,我也想你
Anybody see you?
有人看见你吗
No, I doublebacked through the service entrance.
我出去后又从侧门潜进来
You sweep the place?
都检查过了吗
Yeah, minute I walked in. It's clean.
进来就查了,没窃听
Nice digs, Peter.
套房很赞,彼得
Maybe you picked the wrong universe to live in.
也许你入错了行
Nope.
才怪
No, no, no. Stay out of there.
不,别碰那个
Six bucks for a candy bar.
一块糖要六美元
Yeah, it's on the tab. Embrace your hypothetical self.
反正有人买单, YY一下你的假想身份嘛
I don't do hypothetical.
我不爱YY
Oh, we speculate all the time.
我们不是天天YY嘛
On our cases. Not on my life choices.
那是推理案情,别扯上我的人生选择
No touching.
别玩了
Come on. What do you have?
过来,你查到什么
Didn't get anything on Kent, but Jones found
肯特那边没线索,但琼斯
something pretty interesting on Hayes' computer.
在海耶斯的电脑里有些发现
Failed password attempts.
几次密码尝试失败
The day Hayes died,
海耶斯被杀那天
someone tried to access his office desktop.
有人试图登入他的工作电脑
They tried variations on his birthday,
他们试了他生日数字的各种组合
a bunch of song titles, and the name of the dog he had as a kid.
一堆歌曲名,还有他爱犬的名字
Somebody had a close relationship with him.
这人和他关系很近
Looks like Novice has a mole.
看来初心者内部有间谍
All right, Kent and his upper management
好吧,肯特和他的上级
can access any email account that they want.
可以进入所有电邮账户
They wouldn't have to go fishing for a password.
他们不需要弄到密码
We can rule them out.
可以排除他们了
Well, we need to dig into the junior execs.
我们需要查查公司中层经理
Since I'm the auditor,
我是审计员
I can't be hanging around the water cooler.
不能总在饮水间瞎转悠
But maybe you could.
但也许你可以
You're sending me in? How?
你要派我进去吗,怎么安排
Kent's kissing my butt.
肯特想讨好我
He wants a clean audit so badly
他急切希望审计通过
that maybe he'd hire a friend of mine
也许他会为此雇佣
who's looking for work in marketing.
我的一位想做营销的朋友
If I pull the strings, think you can land the job?
我牵个线的话,你能应付这份工作吗
Marketing?
市场营销
I can do marketing.
这我擅长
I had Westen farms conduct a poll
我帮西部农场做了次调查
on what people found aesthetically pleasing
关于人们对一碗麦片的
in their cereal bowls.
审美感受
You know what people liked to see?
知道人们的喜好吗
What? Raisins.
什么,葡萄干
Raisins?
葡萄干
Well, a finite amount of raisins.
葡萄干的量要恰到好处
Market research gave us the key formula...
通过市场调查我们找到了黄金配比
6 to 1 flaketoraisin ratio.
6份麦片加1份葡萄干
I made sure every box we packaged met that standard.
我们确保每包都符合这个配比
Sales went through the roof.
销量极速攀升
That's how you got this job?
你就靠这个搞到这份工作吗
Breakfast cereal?
早餐麦片
Readytoeatcereal market,
正确迎合了麦片市场
$10.7 billion last year.
去年赚了107亿
Right, the little plastic prizes in the box.
不过就是些小儿科
Yeah. That's billion with a "B."
是嘛,我说的可是100个亿
But tech's where it's at, dawg.
没半点技术含量,老兄
That's why I want to talk to you guys,
所以我才跟你们聊天
you know, get some pointers.
想要取取经
Want to grab some drinks later?
等会一起去喝一杯吧
Oh, well, we've already booked a dinner at Draytons, so...
我们已经在德雷斯餐厅订了位
Oh, you should come. Jessica...
你也来吧,洁西卡
Screw you, Trent.
去你的,特伦
Andrew?
安德鲁
Fine with me. See?
我没问题,怎么样
Fine. You can play the game.
好吧,我们还玩那个游戏
He can play the game, right?
他够胆玩那游戏吧
What's the game?
什么游戏
It's a little tradition we have here.
我们这里的老规矩
It's called creditcard roulette.
叫做信用卡轮盘赌
Go out, run up a nice tab, throw all our company cards
出去腐败一顿大餐,然后把工资卡
on the table, and let the server pick one.
放在桌上,让服务员选一张
And that card foots the bill.
那张卡就得用来付账
Blows your dinner budget for the month.
一餐就能让你月光
You up for it?
准备好了
Lock 'n' load, Trent.
随时奉陪,特伦
Mr. Danvary? George.
丹弗瑞先生,乔治
The auditor would like to see you.
审计员想见你
He spoke to accounting
他跟会计谈过了
and has some questions about your 2009 w2s.
要问你些09年报税单的事
Uhoh. Excuse me.
失陪了
See you guys later.
迟些见
I don't like him.
我看不上他
You don't like anyone, Trent.
你看谁都不顺眼,特伦
I like Andrew.
除了安德鲁
'Cause I owe you money, Trent.
是因为我欠你钱吧,特伦
Thank you.
谢谢
You are stepping up in the world.
您老高高在上
Well, it's not really my office.
这又不真是我的办公室
Can it be mine?
那能给我吗
You already have a workspace.
你有自己的工位了
Oh, yeah, I get a cubicle. You get a palace.
我那是窝棚,你这是宫殿
I work harder. Yeah.
我工作辛苦嘛,是吗
Hat.
帽子收起来
How's the marketing department?
营销部怎么样
Oh, nice blend of smarmy and suspicious.
不是拉拢就是倾轧呗
I'll narrow it down later.
迟些我再逐个排查
I'm meeting everyone for dinner tonight.
今晚要跟他们去聚餐
Oh. Espresso?
噢,意浓咖啡吗
I've always liked espresso.
我就爱意浓咖啡
No more ugly FBI mugs for you.
联调局那恶俗的马克杯不衬你了
I think you missed your calling.
我看你当初确实选错了
Tiny cup, big office, expensive suits.
精致杯子,豪华办公室,昂贵西装
Ugly mugs are fine.
恶俗的马克杯就好
Don't fight your instincts, Peter.
别再压抑自己的天性,彼得
Embrace your true self.
接受真实的自我
You done? I can keep going.
说够了没,还没
You're done. What time is dinner tonight?
别说了,今晚几点聚餐
9:00. What are you thinking?
9点,想到什么点子
If we do have a mole, we might be able to bait 'em.
如果真有间谍,我们要给他下个套
You're pretty good at chitchat, right?
你最擅长闲聊胡扯吧
You want me to spread some gossip?
要我散播些谣言吗
Tell everyone that you noticed I was looking into Hayes' files.
让他们知道我在查海耶斯的档案
Maybe I found something interesting.
就说我可能找到了些有趣的东西
Let 'em think you found something on the dead guy.
让他们认为你对死者的死因有所发现
Our mole will want to poke around your office.
那间谍也许会来搜你办公室
Yeah, make him come to us.
让他自投罗网
I'm on it.
交给我吧
How much was the smoked squab?
那份烟熏乳鸽多少钱
More than the lobster tartine, Trent.
比那龙虾三明治还贵,特伦
Which is why I had to raise you with the opus.
所以我又加了"一号乐章"葡萄酒
Uh, uh... three bottles of opus?
你可是要了三瓶
No matter who loses,
不管是谁输了
someone's gonna have to answer to accounting.
总得有人去向财务部解释
Or Kent himself. I haven't met him yet.
或是向肯特本人谢罪,我还没见过他呢
Look, the only thing you need to know
你只需要知道
about the boss is that he likes the high life
他喜欢高品质生活
almost as much as he likes quarterly profit.
同时也看重季度收益
And he also likes his daily Armagnac.
他还喜欢他每日必饮的阿马尼亚克酒
Buying him a bottle every now and then
时不时给他买一瓶
will help you stay on his good side.
会有助于增加好感
Thanks for the tip.
多谢提点
So, uh, what's up with the hat?
那帽子是干什么用的
Oh, that's just my humble assault on the commonplace.
那只是我低调的与众不同
I like it. Kind of weird.
我喜欢,不靠谱
So, um, what happened with Joseph Hayes?
约瑟夫·海耶斯是怎么回事
He was head of R&D, right?
他是研发部的主管吧
He was working on the quantum processor.
他之前在研究昆腾处理器
Somebody told me he was murdered.
我听说他被谋杀了
Uh, wwhy do you care?
你为什么关心这事
Oh, when I was in the auditor's office,
我在审计员办公室时
Hayes' file was on his desk.
看到海耶斯的档案在他桌上
Why is the auditor looking into Hayes?
审计员查海耶斯干什么
I don't know. He had all your files too.
不知道,他也有你们的档案
Are you serious? Yeah.
真的吗,当然
Uh, here comes the bill.
账单来啦
Well, all right.
好吧
Bumpbump, bumpbumpbump
当当当当
What's the damage? Ooh! Ouch! $2,000.
损失大不,心疼啊,两千块
So, hat guy, in or out?
玩帽子的,参加不
Oh, I'm in. All right.
参加,很好
Shaking it up.
抽前摇一摇
I'm not looking, I'm not looking.
我不看,我不偷看
You do the honors?
请您代劳
Hey, uh, pick a winner, honey.
抽出个杯具吧,亲爱的
Ooh, I guess you win. Trent.
是你杯具啊,特伦
That's great. Owie.
太好了
Great. Hope that bonus comes through.
"太棒了" 祈祷你的奖金不会泡汤吧
Gotcha.
抓到你了
Jessica.
杰西卡
George. Hey. You surprised me.
乔治,你好,你吓到我了
Really? You don't like surprises?
怎么,不喜欢惊喜吗
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Working late.
加班啊
How about you?
你又在干什么
What are you doing in the auditor's office?
你在审计员办公室干什么
You told me the auditor was looking into us.
你说审计员在查我们
I don't like anyone looking into my life...
我不希望别人查探我的生活
personally or professionally.
无论是工作上还是私底下
It's a little hypocritical,
这样说有些虚伪啊
considering your current position, don't you think?
你可是在翻别人的东西
You said you were working late.
你说你在加班
What is it you're working on, George?
你在忙什么,乔治
I needed to see R&D's field studies
我要看研发部关于新产品
on the new product launch.
发布的文件
Oh, those are in records on 12.
那些文件的记录在12楼
12. Got it. Mm.
12楼,知道了
So, uh, why didn't you call security?
你为什么不通知保安
You could have reported me.
你本可以举报我
I'm here after hours. I could be up to anything.
我现在也不该出现,也可能图谋不轨
Which means you could probably report me, too.
这么说你也可以举报我
Well...
总之
I won't tell if you won't.
天知地知你知我知
You're probably asleep right now.
你现在可能睡着了
Oh, I know, it's too late for coffee,
我知道,现在喝咖啡太晚了
but this is Ethiopian Sidamo.
但这是衣索比亚西达莫
And it's not decaf, and it's delicious.
不是无咖啡因的,超级美味
I know I'll be tossing all night,
我知道今晚肯定睡不着了
which would probably drive you crazy if you were here.
你在的话肯定被我折腾到抓狂
Or I was there.
我要是在家也一样
Yep...
是啊
...this could have been my life.
我本有可能过上这样的生活
Any regrets?
后悔吗
No.
不
But it's not all that bad.
但是这种生活也不错
The coffee's good, and we should think about silk sheets.
咖啡很好喝,我们也能买得起真丝床单
I never saw myself as a robe guy, but I don't know.
我真没想过自己会喜欢穿浴袍,但是...
When in Rome...
所谓的入乡...
Room service.
客房服务
I love you.
我爱你
Coming!
来了
Look at you.
瞧你那得瑟样
What, you're staying in character
怎么,以防我是肯特的跟班
in case I'm one of Kent's minions?
你要时刻进入角色吗
All right, what do you have?
你查到什么了
She took the bait.
她上钩了
Hmm. Jessica Breslin.
洁西卡·贝斯林
She's been at the company for the last 14 months.
在公司工作了14个月
When did Novice put in its bid for the defense contract?
初心者何时开始竞争国防部合同
18 months ago.
18个月之前
So it's possible she's spying for one of their competitors.
那她可能是竞争对手派来的商业间谍
She could lead us to whomever she's working for.
我们可以顺藤摸瓜,查出她的雇主
Room service.
客房服务
Uh, yeah, come on in.
进来吧
Keeping up appearances? A man has to eat.
在我面前摆阔气吗,我总要吃饭的嘛
Your kobe steak, sir.
您要的神户牛排,先生
Ah, thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome, sir.
不客气,先生
Nothing but the best
孝敬杰出的审计师
for Peter Lassen, CPA extraordinaire.
彼得·拉森的东西就是不一样
I think you're jealous that I got the penthouse
我猜你因为,这次我住豪华套房
and you got the paperwork for once.
而你干书面工作,嫉妒了吧
It's true. Up is down. Black is white.
是啊,黑白颠倒,猫咪成了耗子
Let's focus on Jessica.
还是把注意力放在洁西卡身上吧
She's been sending out a lot more mail since Hayes died.
海耶斯死后,她发了很多封信件
Most of it to a P.O. Box in White Plains.
多数是寄到白原的一个邮箱
Company doesn't do any business in White Plains.
公司在白原没有生意
Exactly.
所以嘛
I'll have Jones get a warrant for that P.O. Box.
我让琼斯去申请那个邮箱的搜查令
You get a chance to check out Jessica's office, take it. Sure.
你找机会去查查洁西卡的办公室,好
What's that?
是什么
Looks like Kent's inviting me to dinner tomorrow night.
肯特明晚请我去吃晚饭。明晚在德雷顿餐厅用晚餐,晚上8点,韦斯利·肯特
Ooh, look at that. Wow.
哇哦,看呀
This smells delicious. You want some? No, I'm good.
闻起来真美味,吃点吗,不吃了
You sure? Ah, ate before I came.
你确定吗,来之前我吃过了
Oh, you had some kobe, as well? Yep.
你吃的是神户牛排吗,对
Look at that. Okay. What is kobe beef?
快看啊,好吧,神户牛排到底是什么
Are you ready yet?
你准没准备好啊
I have a process.
人家有既定流程的
I didn't even get to write my sonnet yet.
我连十四行诗都没写呢
You have O.C.D.
你有强迫症吧你
Uh, some might call it highly attentive.
我比较喜欢高度专注这种说法
Okay. I did a full background check on Fowler.
好,我全面调查了福勒的背景
There's been no hits on his credit cards,
但是他的信用卡,银行账户
bank accounts, or passport.
和护照都没有线索
I showed you mine. You show me yours.
我给了你甜头,该你给我甜头了
Don't ever say that again.
这种话以后不许说
Understood.
知道了
This is all we have on him.
这是我们关于福勒所有的文件
This is just Fowler's resignation from the bureau.
这只是福勒在调查局的辞职文件
Yeah, as of five weeks ago.
是啊,五周前辞的职
O.P.R. booted him, swept the whole thing under the rug.
职责办免了他的职,想要息事宁人
I hope I'm not interrupting.
希望我没有打扰你们
Oh, no, not at all.
没关系
You are but a welcome and striking reprieve
你的到来,对于正处于官僚压迫中的我来说
from the bureaucratic oppression in my midst.
真是感觉如沐春风
Isn't he charming?
他可真迷人,不是吗
He has a way with words. Yes, he does.
挺会耍嘴皮,一点没错
I wanted to speak to you for a moment, please.
我想问你一点事情
Peter gave me some forms
彼得给了我一些
regarding Neal's housing arrangements,
关于尼尔住宿安排的表格
and I'm not sure that I understand them.
但有些地方我不是很明白
Oh, sure. Please.
我看看,麻烦了
Well, of course you can't understand them.
你看得懂才怪了
Bureaucracy has a vested interest
官僚机构最热衷于
in creating the chaos in which they exist.
乱上加乱,唯恐你的麻烦不够多
Right here.
在这
Oh, yeah, yeah.
我知道了
It says that you can set Neal's curfew if you want.
上面说如果你愿意,可以规定尼尔的宵禁时间
Uh, you can also establish any procedure you deem appropriate
你也可以制定适宜法律规程
for preventing a criminal relapse.
以防止尼尔再次犯罪
I think Neal is doing just fine.
我想尼尔没有问题
We'll talk later. Okay.
我们稍后再谈,好
Bye, Mozzie. Bye, June.
拜,蚊子,拜,琼
I got to get back to my office in 20 minutes.
我得在20分钟内赶回办公室
I need copies of every statement you have.
我需要你手头所有的材料
Oh, of course. I'll email them to you.
当然可以,我发电邮给你
Lunch? Yep.
吃午饭吧,好
Do you have five minutes to look over the Kensington proposal?
你能不能抽时间看看肯金顿提议书
Uh, legal needs to see
不行,法律部门要查看
my prep work on the NorthMorrison outlets.
我准备的关于北莫里森专营店的文件
Five minutes is gonna kill you, Jess? If it's five minutes,
5分钟都不行吗,小洁,真只要5分钟
why don't you do it yourself?
你怎么自己不去
I wrote it. I can't check my own work.
因为是我写的,我自己怎么看
Oh, come on. Have an intern do it.
得了,还是让实习生去看吧
Thanks, appreciate it.
好吧
Novice communications. How may I direct your call?
初心者公司,您找哪位
How are you doing today? Good.
今天过得怎样,很好
Jessica's putting together intel on Wesley Kent.
洁西卡在调查韦斯利·肯特
She's digging into his travel arrangements.
她在调查他的旅行记录
What does she want with the C.E.O.?
她调查总裁有何目的
He could be another target.
也许他是下一个目标
Jones got our warrant.
琼斯拿到了搜查令
He's gonna get ahold of me as soon as he gets to White Plains.
他到了白原就会和我联系
We find anything incriminating, I'm bringing her down.
一查到有力证据,就逮捕她
Where you headed?
你去哪儿
Oh, business lunch.
商务会餐
Hey. All right, let's make this quick.
好吧,我们得快点说
I need to get back to the office.
我还要回办公室
First week, and you're already a corporate shill?
刚上班就又干回老本行了吗
My condolences on your recently departed integrity.
沉痛哀悼你那刚逝去的正义感呐
How'd it go with Diana?
和戴安那边结果如何
I saw some sheet music in her briefcase.
我在她的公文包里发现了乐谱
Maybe she's learning the violin.
也许她在学小提琴
It was Mozart's "Piano Sonata no. 2 in 'f'" from 1775.
那是莫扎特1775年的F大调钢琴奏鸣曲
The year the music box was made.
音乐盒正是那年造的
Need I go on? I'm sure you will.
要我继续吗,你肯定会
I will. There's no historical record
那就继续,没有官方记录
of what song it's playing.
音乐盒里是什么曲子
The only way she would know it's Mozart
她既然知道是莫扎特
is if she's heard it.
只可能是她亲耳听过
Peter trusts Diana. And I trust him.
彼得信任戴安,而我信任彼得
Ah, could be something. Could be nothing.
这里面可能有蹊跷,也可能没有
I just thought you should know.
我只是知会你一声
Also, you've got a tail.
顺便,你被人盯梢了
Yeah, I noticed a couple blocks back.
是啊,跟了好几个街区了
Listen, I'll worry about my shadow.
听着,我来搞定那家伙
In the meantime, stay close to Diana.
而你呢,盯紧戴安
Why don't I just go have coffee with Hughes while I'm at it?
我是不是还得去找休斯一起喝一杯啊
You're a hero, Moz.
我知道你最好了,蚊子
Jessica.
洁西卡
Who do you work for? You work with Kent?
你替谁卖命,是肯特的手下吗
No, no. I'm with the FBI.
不,我是联邦调查局的
I was sent in to find out if you murdered Joseph Hayes.
我来调查约瑟夫·海耶斯的谋杀案
I didn't murder Joseph. Then who did?
我没杀约瑟夫,那是谁干的
That's what I want to find out.
所以我也在调查
Your hand gun was registered to Joseph Hayes.
你的枪注册在约瑟夫·海耶斯名下
You want to explain that?
能解释一下吗
Joseph and I were close. You were seeing each other.
约瑟夫和我关系密切,你们交往过
Yes.
是的
But we couldn't tell anyone.
但是我们不能告诉别人
What do you know about the project he was working on?
关于他研究的项目,你知道些什么
The microprocessor? Mmhmm.
微处理器吗,是的
He said he was close to a functioning prototype.
他说过很快就能做出雏型
Kent claimed the prototype was already working.
肯特声称雏型已经能用了
He lied.
他说谎
Let's focus on you for a second.
说说你吧
Why did you break into Hayes' email account,
你为什么要入侵海耶斯的电邮
rummage through his desktop?
为何搜查他的电脑
The day before he was murdered,
在他被杀的前一天
Joseph was acting...different.
约瑟夫表现得很反常
He said someone was following him.
他说有人在跟踪他
He said not to tell anyone anything about what I knew.
他叫我别告诉别人
And then he gave me the gun.
接着他给了我那把枪
And you started playing detective?
然后你就开始扮侦探
Kent murdered someone I care about very much.
肯特谋杀了我的爱人
And I would do anything to make sure he pays.
我会不惜一切让他血债血偿
Look, he's been taking trips, okay?
他经常出远门
By himself, under the guise of business.
独自一人,假借公事之名
Eastern Europe, China. No one knows why.
东欧,中国,没人知道他去做什么
You were trying to find out.
你想要查清楚
I was trying to get into Kent's office.
我曾试图潜入肯特的办公室
I've been seeing garbage bins coming out of there.
我检查过那里运出来的垃圾箱
He's been destroying documents...
他在销毁文件
shredding them and then putting them in burn bags.
粉碎后又放进焚烧袋
What would it take to get in there?
怎么才能进他办公室
All right, let's start with the good news.
先说好消息
Tech lab has a remote scanner
技术实验室有种远程扫描仪
that they can attach to the head of Kent's shredder.
可以贴在肯特的碎纸机上
Makes a copy before it shreds anything... nice.
在粉碎前能够复制文件,漂亮
Something wrong with your coffee? No, it's fine.
咖啡喝不惯了咩,谁说的
You've been spoiled. It's fine.
被惯坏了吧,得了吧
All right, the bad news is getting the scanner in place.
坏消息是安装扫描仪有困难
Kent's office is tough.
肯特的办公室安保严密
Not even building security has clearance.
大楼保安也进不去
The only people allowed inside are Kent and his assistant.
只有肯特和他的助理可以进入
Which is also the good news because at lunch time,
这同时也对我们有利,因为午休时
no one will be on the entire floor.
那一层将空无一人
These are the keycards that give them access
这些是能进入
to the top floor of the building.
那一层楼的门卡
We can't duplicate them.
我们无法复制
Kent also has a voiceactivated security system
肯特还有一套语音控制安保系统
that unlocks the door to his office.
保护他办公室的门
It opens and responds to his voice only.
只有他的声音能开启
Well, do we know what the password is?
知道密语吗
Thanks to your friend Jessica, we do.
多亏你朋友,洁西卡,我们知道了
"Faber est suae quisque fortunae."
(拉丁语)
"Every man is the artisan of his own fortune."
人的命运掌握在自己手中
Now, I had Jones looking through onair interviews with Kent,
我让琼斯查找肯特参加过的广播节目
seeing if he can string together some audio clip.
看能不能拼出这句话
Yeah, well, I doubt he speaks a dead language
他在接受采访时
when he does press.
不会说拉丁语吧
Can we get Kent to say it into a recorder?
能不能诱使他直接对录音机念一遍
Oh, I've got an idea.
我有主意了
Your dinner with Kent. All right.
你要跟肯特共进晚餐,不错
I like it.
我喜欢这主意
Mr. Kent, good to see you.
肯特先生,见到您很高兴
I told you... Call me Wesley.
说了叫我韦斯利就行
Yes, you did.
如您所愿
Drink?
喝点什么
Oh, Peter, please, I insist you treat yourself.
彼得,你要懂得享受生活
You're not on the job now, are you?
现在不算工作时间吧
Scotch and soda.
威士忌加苏打水
There we go.
这就对了
I appreciate the invite.
感谢你的邀请
Well, it's the least I could do.
只是略表心意
Believe me, I wish I could do more.
相信我,我愿意为您做得更多
Oh, I'm... I'm fine, really.
我很满意了,真的
How would you like to come work for me?
来我公司工作如何
A member of my finance committee
我财务委员会的一名成员
is stepping down in a couple of months.
过几个月就要走人
It's a very lucrative position.
这职位收益丰厚
I'm in the middle of auditing your company,
我正在审计你的公司
and you're offering me work?
你却要请我做事,不好吧
Well, I've seen your credentials.
我查过你的资质证明
Peter Lassen looks damn good on paper,
彼得·拉森的档案很完美
but he'd look even better in my offices.
但来我公司,你会更上一层楼
I've already got a job.
我已经有工作了
No.
不
No, working for Novice is more than a job.
来初心者不仅仅是为了工作
It's an achievement.
还有成就
It's a new beginning.
这是新的起点
Hence the name of your corporation.
正如你公司的大名
You know your Latin.
你懂拉丁语
I understand the etymology of novice.
我知道"Novice"这词的起源
And synonymous with the newly arrived...
意思是初来乍到
unique and original.
首创和独一无二
I also know a few other words.
我懂的还不止这些
Da mihi factum, dabo tibi ius.
(拉丁语)
"Give me the facts, and I will give you the law."
法网恢恢,疏而不漏
You want the facts?
想知道真相吗
I want incentive, details.
越详尽就越有动力
Okay.
好吧
What I'm working on right now
我目前在做的事情
is gonna set up the company and everyone in it for life.
将为公司和员工带来巨大的福利
Look, I'm a selfmade guy...
我更喜欢自力更生
so am I.
我也是
And I believe that every man makes his own fortune
我相信人可以掌控命运
with a good decision.
只要你做出明智选择
The politician Caecus.
那位盲人政治家
He had a saying for that, didn't he?
有句类似的名言
Faber est suae quisque fortunae.
(拉丁语)
"Every man is an artisan to his own fortune."
人的命运掌握在自己手中
Amen.
阿门
He offered you a job? I got what we needed.
他请你去工作吗,到手了
Yeah, but, Peter, think of all the tiny cups you could own.
别这样,彼得,想想那精致的杯子吧
Kent's meeting his R&D team today at 1:00.
肯特今天1点召见研发团队
You think you can snatch one of those keycards?
你能弄到张门卡吗
Yeah, won't be a problem.
当然,小意思
How's Jessica holding up?
洁西卡情况如何
She put her game face on.
她还假装一切如常
Time for you to do the same.
那么你也得一样
...Just grab the comicbook novel? I did, I did.
买到那本漫画小说了,是
And I put it on your desk for, uh, next Tuesday.
我下周二放你桌上
Faber est suae quisque fortunae.
人的命运掌握在自己手中
So, how'd you even get in there?
你是怎么进去的
Faber est suae quisque fortunae.
人的命运掌握在自己手中
They have some pretty fun toys around here.
这总有些有趣的小道具
So, have they found anything yet?
找到证据了吗
Well, agents are going through the latest scans now.
探员们在检查扫描到的文件
We're gonna find something.
会找到的
You know, even if you arrest him...
要知道,即使他被捕
It won't change what happened.
也无法弥补他犯下的罪行
I understand.
我明白
I don't think you do.
你不明白
Do you know how Joseph died,
知道约瑟夫是怎么死的吗
how he was poisoned?
他是被毒死的
This chemical...
那种化学药剂
it drops the heart rate, spikes the blood pressure.
降低心率和血压
You can't see.
起先会失明
And a few minutes later, you can't feel.
几分钟后再失去知觉
You're dead.
就这么死了
You can't think about that.
你不能有这种念头
It's all I can think about.
我满脑子就这念头
If someone took away the person you loved,
如果有人杀死了你爱人
wouldn't you want them to know how it feels?
你是不是也想以牙还牙
Be right back.
回见
We just pulled this from the shredder in Kent's office.
我们从肯特的碎纸机里找到这个
This is Hayes' prototype.
海耶斯的雏型
Yeah. And it never worked.
这东西根本不能用
Kent tried to make it look like espionage,
肯特想制造是商业间谍干的假相
and he had the damn thing the whole time.
而这东西其实一直在他手里
This is the coverup.
这不过是掩饰
Neal...
尼尔
I think I know why Hayes was killed.
我想我知道海耶斯为何被杀了
We found another document in the shredder.
我们在碎纸机里还找到一份文件
It's addressed to an unnamed foreign intelligence agency
是发给某外国情报机构
to arrange a meeting in the next month and a half.
安排一个半月后的会面
The trips he's been taking...
他的那些旅行
Kent knew he wouldn't win the defense contract
肯特知道他不能及时得到
from our country in time.
我国的国防合同
So he decided to sell his device to another government.
所以他打算卖给外国
It's treason for profit.
这是卖国求利
Hayes didn't want any part of that.
海耶斯不想参与其中
That's why Kent killed him.
所以肯特杀了他
And corporate espionage is the perfect cover.
而商业间谍活动正好能掩饰这一切
He made it look like a competitor stole a working product.
他让人以为是竞争对手窃取产品资料
Company saves face...
公司可以保住名誉
if a foreign government turns up with it later...
就算以后外国政府拿出这东西
Kent's in the clear,
肯特也能洗脱嫌疑
and Hayes stays silent.
而海耶斯则死无对证
How do we prove it when Kent hasn't
肯特还没犯叛国罪
committed treason yet?
我们怎么取证
But he has committed murder.
他已经犯了谋杀罪
The C.E.O.'s concerned
这位总裁肯定担心
about anyone finding out what he's really up to.
别人发现他的真实目的
Maybe Hayes talked to someone before he died.
没准海耶斯死前已经向别人透露过
You want to use Jessica as bait?
你想用洁西卡做饵
I'm meeting Kent in the afternoon.
我下午会和肯特会面
Maybe I can hint to him that she knows something.
我也许能暗示他洁西卡知道内幕
He'll come after her.
他会去对付她
And when he does, we take him down.
如果他这么做,我们就能逮捕他
Think she's up to it? She's certainly driven.
她能胜任吗,她绝对愿意
Yeah, that's what worries me.
我也正担心这一点
I'm not sure if she wants revenge or justice.
我不确定她想要复仇还是正义
Can't blame her either way.
无论怎样这不能怪她
You have empathy for that woman.
你也感同身受吗
What if I do?
是又怎样
There's a right way to do things and a wrong way.
办这事的方法有好有坏
Revenge is the wrong way.
而复仇肯定是错的
It's shortsighted, and it's dangerous.
目光短浅,又极其危险
What's justice, then?
那正义呢
It's restoring order... not furthering chaos.
正义是讨回公道,而不是一错再错
You kept that recording data from me.
那飞机录音的事情你瞒着我
I hope you don't have any more secrets. Likewise.
我希望你今后能对我坦诚,彼此彼此
You talked to Diana lately? Not today.
你有跟戴安谈过吗,今天还没有
You trust her? As much as you trust your friend.
你相信她吗,正如你相信蚊子一样
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
What happens if we do find Fowler?
我们找到福勒会怎样
What comes next?
那之后又会怎样
We'll cross that bridge when we come to it...
船到桥头自然直
together.
我们会一起携手渡过难关
Now let's prep the team for what we have today.
现在开下今天的案情简报会吧
Hey, it's time.
差不多了
You know the drill?
安排都清楚了吗
We meet as planned. And then we go to the safe house.
按计划时间见面,再一起去藏身处
Right. There's no reason to be nervous.
对,不用紧张
I'm not. See you outside.
我没有,回头见
Advanced copy of my report.
我报告的早期副本
Your company has nothing to worry about.
贵公司前程无忧啊
Well, this is cause for celebration.
那就该庆祝一下
There is one other thing about one of your staff members.
还有一点,关于你的员工
Uh, Jessica Breslin was involved
洁西卡·贝斯林
with one of your former employees
她和你的前员工
in research and development...
研发部的约瑟夫·海耶斯
Joseph Hayes.
曾经是一对
Uh, how do you know this?
你怎么会知道
Crossreferenced expense reports between your workers
我做了支出交叉比对
to see if any them were in a league to bilk funds.
以调查贵公司员工是否有合伙诈骗
Apparently, the two of them shared a hotel room
结果发现,他俩在前几个星期
a few weeks in a row.
连续几天都一起住在酒店
When I confronted Ms. Breslin about it,
当我向贝斯林小姐问及此事时
she asked me not to say anything.
她希望我保守秘密
I thought you might want to deal with her appropriately.
我想交给你处理会比较合适
Well, I will take care of Ms. Breslin.
我到时自会妥善处理
Now, more importantly,
现在我更关心的是
have you thought any more about my offer?
你考虑过我的提议吗
I hate to sound like a broken record,
我不想再唠叨一遍
but I've already got a job.
但我已经有工作了
Okay.
好吧
Well, if you change your mind...
要是你改变主意...
I appreciate that, Wesley.
我心领了,韦斯利
You on the job?
不在工作,能喝酒吧
It is after 6:00.
现在已经下班了
I won't tell anyone.
我保密就是
Hey. Doing okay?
没事吧
All right. An agent will be here any second.
好,探员一会就来
She's gonna need your phone and all forms of I.D.
到时把你的手机和所有证件给她
for the protection detail. Sure.
为了保险起见,理解
Pretty calm for somebody who's about to go into hiding.
马上要销声匿迹了,你看上去还真冷静
Thought I was supposed to be relieved.
我想应该算是解脱吧
Hello?
喂
Are you sitting down?
你现在坐着吗
What is it, Moz?
怎么了,蚊子
Sitting or standing? Standing.
你是坐着还是站着呢,站着
Then you better hold on to something.
那你最好扶稳了
I did some additional checking. Peter knows Diana has the box.
我又做了调查,彼得知道八音盒在戴安手里
What?
什么
II didn't want to say anything until I was sure.
不百分百确定,我也不会这么说
But the trail for the box just goes cold with him.
但八音盒的下落到他那就终止了
Neal, there can't be any other explanation.
尼尔,只有这一种可能
Neal?
尼尔
I'll call you back.
回头再说
Faber est suae quisque...
人的命运掌握在...
Why do you have this?
怎么会在你这儿
Um, II found it on your desk.
我在你书桌上找到的
You were in Kent's office. What'd you do, Jessica?
你进了肯特的办公室,你做了什么,洁西卡
I wanted him to know how it feels
他毒死了约瑟夫
to die the way that Joseph died.
我要以牙还牙
Poisoned him? How?
下毒吗,在哪儿下的毒
Daily vice.
每日必饮
The Armagnac.
阿马尼亚克酒
Peter's in there with him!
彼得和他在一起
What is this?
这是什么
There's a powder on this.
这上面有粉末
I got to get to the phone and call 911.
我得打电话报警
II need to get to the top floor.
我要去顶层
Nobody gets to the top floor.
顶层不准外人进入
This is an emergency, sir. What's the emergency?
这是紧急情况,先生,什么紧急情况
Please! I got to check with Mr. Kent and then my supervisor.
拜托了,我得先询问一下上级和肯特先生
Yes, good. Yes, check with Kent.
好吧,快问肯特
Hey!
喂
Stop!
站住
Call 911.
报警
Get back here! I will call the police.
快回来,不然我报警了
Good. Call the paramedics.
好极了,顺便叫下医务人员
You need to exit the elevator now, sir!
快从电梯里出来,先生
Will you send me up to Kent's floor?
你能让我上顶层吗
Hell no! Then I can't.
没门儿,那我也没门儿出来
This is alpha2 in the lobby. Where's my backup?!
这里是A2 正在大堂,后援怎么还不来
On the way, sir.
就来了,先生
How much time do we have?
我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have? Is there an antidote?
还有多少时间,这有解药吗
Is there an antidote?
有解药吗
I don't... I don't know.
我不知道
How much time did Hayes have?
海耶斯过了多久才死
I don't know. Come on, Kent! Think!
我不知道,快点,肯特,努力想想
This is the same poison
你正是用这种毒药
that you gave him!
给他下毒
You met with him, you gave him something to drink.
你和他见面,给他喝下毒酒
And then he died. Now, how much time passed?
然后他死了,他死前过了多少时间
Who are you?
你是谁
How much time, Kent?
多少时间,肯特
How much time, Kent?
到底多少时间,肯特
II don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道
15... 15, 20... 15...
还是20...
What? I don't... 15 minutes.
什么,我不知道, 15分钟吧
Peter!
彼得
Come on, buddy.
挺住,伙计
It's gonna be okay.
你不会有事
Stay with me, all right? Hang in there.
有我在,听到吗,坚持住
Get Kent. No, no. Peter, we don't have time.
去救肯特,不,彼得,没时间了
Come on. You can't leave him behind.
别这样,我们不能丢下他
You are dying! Neal! Neal!
可你要死了,尼尔,听我说
We don't leave anybody behind.
我们不能把人丢下等死
Heart's stopped. I need the epinephrine.
心脏停跳,给我肾上腺素
No, nothing on the pulse.
失去脉搏
Clear!
清场
What... what... what are you doing?
你这是干什么
You confessed to a federal agent.
你刚向一名联邦探员认了罪
You're under arrest for the murder of Joseph Hayes.
你因谋杀约瑟夫·海耶斯而被捕
You can't be serious.
你在说笑吧
You give me the facts, I'll give you the law.
法网恢恢,疏而不漏
Thanks, Di.
多谢,小戴
I'm not the only one who makes dumb decisions.
看来不只我会做傻事
Saving Kent?
你是指救了肯特吗
You're taking this "Innocent till proven guilty"
你那"嫌疑人不等于罪犯"的一套
thing a little too far.
有点太过火了
If he lives or dies, it's not my call.
我无权决定他的生死
Whose is it? You do what's right.
那由谁来决定,只要你行之为正
Let the pieces fall where they fall.
剩下的就顺其自然吧
"Do what's right."
行之为正吗
She said she didn't mean to hurt Peter.
她说自己无意伤害彼得
She had no idea he'd be having a drink with Kent.
她不知道彼得会和肯特在一起喝酒
What happens to her now?
她会怎么样
Got to charge her with attempted murder.
被控蓄意谋杀未遂
She can't just walk away from this.
她必须承担法律责任
Looking good.
气色不错呀
Feeling even better.
焕然一新呢
I got a clean bill of health this morning.
今早拿到了健康证明
You know, there's a coffee shop a couple blocks away.
离这不远有家咖啡馆
I hear they make a pretty nice espresso.
听说那里的意浓咖啡很不错
This tastes just fine to me.
我喝这个就行了
Oh, come on. You can't tell me you don't miss it...
得了,别说你不怀念啊
the imported beans,
进口咖啡豆
the giant office and swanky suite.
大型办公室和豪华套房
All right, I'm gonna humor you for a second.
好吧,权当给你消遣一下
What if I went corporate right after college?
要是我毕业后真去了公司
Bestcase scenario... I became a millionaire.
最好情况是我成了百万富翁
Sounds like a pretty good scenario.
听着是蛮不错
Mm, one with a flip side. What if I never joined the FBI?
而这一边,我就不会加入联调局
Would have made my life a lot easier. Mine too.
那我的生活就自在多了,我也是
But what if 12 years ago
但如此一来,十二年前
I was never assigned to an artgallery scam downtown?
我就不会去市中心画廊调查诈骗案
What if...
那我也不会有缘
I never met this assistant manager?
遇到这位副经理
No, there are more important things in life than a nice view.
所以生活中有比奢华更重要的事
Like having people in your life you care about.
比如那些你生命中在乎的人
I don't wanna imagine that I'd be without those people.
我无法想象没有他们会怎样
I like the man I am.
我喜欢我现在的样子
"Do what's right."
行之为正吗
Yeah.
对
You lied to me about the music box.
你瞒着我有关八音盒的事
I know you still have it.
我知道还在你手上
How did you find out...
你怎么知道...
Mozzie found the sheet music. It wasn't hard from there.
蚊子查到了乐谱,这并不难
You want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
If you're ready to listen.
要是你听得进去的话
I want to see it.
我要亲眼看看
I didn't tell you everything...
我之所以没告诉你
for your own protection.
是为了保护你
I don't know what you're gonna do, and neither do you.
我不知道你知道了会怎么样,你自己也不知道
I know my options.
我清楚自己的选择
Revenge or justice, right?
复仇还是正义,是吧
Neal...
尼尔
As long as I'm involved, it's going to be the latter.
既然我掺和了进来,就必须按法律途径解决
What if justice isn't good enough?
那如果正义的方法不够好呢
It has to be.
不可能
It will be.
恶有恶报
What'd you find?
你有什么发现
There's a piece of the box that's still missing...
八音盒上有个缺口
right here.
就在这里
Now, at first, I thought
起初我以为是
it was one of the cherubs that had broken off.
一个天使零件掉了
But if you look more closely, it hasn't broken off.
但你仔细看的话,会发现其实不是掉了
It's a keyhole.
这是一个钥匙孔
The missing piece is a key.
而遗失的零件,就是钥匙
Which you have.
钥匙在你这儿
No more secrets, Peter.
从今往后,开诚布公,彼得
No more secrets.
一言为定