Scenery. Fresh air.
景色宜人,空气新鲜
Just about everything I couldn't get at my last address.
都是我上个住处没有的
Byron loved the park, too...
拜伦也爱这个公园
For very much the same reason.
基本上也是这个原因
You do like bad boys.
看来你真的喜欢坏小子
Samantha is pretty good.
萨曼莎踢得真不错
Yes, she is.
是啊,真棒
Here she comes.
她过来了
Oh, grandma June, did you see?
琼祖母,你看见没
Yes, I did, and you were wonderful.
当然了,你真棒
I'm gonna go again. Watch!
我还要进一个,好好看着
Okay, I'm watching. Go get 'em.
好,我看着呢, 加油
Your granddaughter doesn't look sick.
您孙女不像生病的孩子啊
Not today.
今天还好
Samantha was taken off of the donors list last week.
萨曼莎上周被捐助者名单除名了
What can I do?
我能帮点什么吗
Morning... Neal.
早上好,尼尔
Hope you don't mind let myself in.
希望你们别介意,我不请自来
I mind.
我介意
You guys having breakfast?
吃早饭呢
Yeah, we're having breakfast. yeah.
对,我们是在吃早饭
It's a crazy ritual I'm sort of fond of.
早饭是我挺喜欢的一个疯狂仪式
You want to know why?
你知道原因吗
'cause you love the free toys.
因为你喜欢附赠玩具
Because breakfast doesn't involve you.
因为没有你瞎搅和
See, every morning, I sit at my dining table
每天早上,我坐在餐桌前
With my lovely wife and my delicious cereal
和可爱的妻子共进美味的麦片
And no thoughts of Neal Caffrey.
而且不用想尼尔·卡夫瑞
This says it has a free sheriff's badge.
这上面说送一个警长徽章
Did you get it already?
你已经拿走了吗
El, do something.
小伊,做点什么
Do you want a bowl with that cereal?
需要一只碗盛麦片吗
Thank you. Manners.
谢谢,很有礼貌
That's not what I had in mind.
我可不是这么想的
Why are you here?
你来干什么
I'm here 'cause of June.
因为琼有麻烦了
June owns the house Neal lives in.
尼尔住在琼家中
I know who June is.
我知道琼是谁
Her granddaughter needs a kidney,
她孙女需要一个肾
But she was bumped from the transplant list last week.
但她从移植名单上被挤掉了
Why? I don't know.
为什么, 我也不知道
But a few days ago, a woman approached June
但几天前,一个女人找到琼
And said her organization could help find a kidney
表示她的机构可以帮助她孙女
For her granddaughter.
找到肾
A lot of charities do that.
很多慈善机构都做这个的
Yeah, but she asked for a donation...
不错,但她开出的捐款数额
Of $100,000.
高达十万美元
100 grand?
十万美元
Look at you, bringing me a case.
看你啊,还给我找了个案子
Well, it's what us lawmen do.
警察不就是干这个的吗
Okay, I'm interested.
好吧,我很感兴趣
Talk to June, get me specifics.
去和琼谈谈,我要知道详情
So I can run with it?
那我可以带着它跑路了
"run with it"? no, Barney Fife.
"带着它跑路" 不用,巴尼·法夫(喜剧角色)
No, you can walk very slowly,
你可以慢慢的走
As long as you don't interrupt my breakfast again.
只要别再打扰我吃早饭
Gotcha.
明白了
Enjoy your meal.
慢用
Uh, Neal...
尼尔
Remember, that's not real.
记住,那徽章只是玩具
Those were his words? "run with it"?
他真这么说的, "带着它跑路"
More or less.
基本这个意思
I'm assuming "less."
我觉得意思偏"弱"
Peter told me to get specifics.
彼得要我去了解详情
I can't do that until I meet the charity's representative,
但我得先会会那个慈善机构代表人
Which is why I set up a facetoface,
所以我以琼财政顾问的身份
As June's financial adviser.
安排了一次面谈
Who's the representative?
那代表人又是谁
Melissa Calloway.
梅丽莎·卡洛维
The charity's called Hearts Wide Open.
这个慈善机构叫做"把心敞开"
That is truly menacing.
真恐怖
If I made a horror movie,
如果我拍一部恐怖电影
I would definitely call it "hearts wide open."
那名字一定会叫《把心敞开》
Right on time.
很准时
Already I don't trust this woman.
我已经不信任这个女人了
Because she drove here?
因为她开车过来的吗
A new yorker who does not take the subway
一个不乘地铁的纽约人
is not a new yorker you can trust.
是不值得信任的
I don't take the subway.
我也不乘地铁
Precisely.
所以说这句话一点不错
Ooh, she left her briefcase in the back.
她把公文包落车上了
All right, Moz, I need a favor.
好吧,蚊子,帮个忙
Break into her car.
撬车门进去
That's not so much a favor as a truly horrible idea.
这不是帮忙,这是个馊主意
It's 1:00 in the afternoon.
现在是下午一点
There's a reason most crimes happen at night
犯罪发生在晚上可是有原因的
People can't see you!
因为别人看不见你
All right, fine, fine. I'll do it.
好吧,好吧,我自己来
Uh, you have a meeting.
但你可还要见客啊
No. You have a meeting.
不,是你要见客
This is for June, remember?
我们是在帮琼,记得吗
I need a tie.
我需要一条领带
Ask about the charity, how it works.
问她慈善机构的事,如何运行
More importantly, how the money works.
更重要的是,钱用到哪里去了
Buy me 20 minutes.
给我争取20分钟
Since when am I a people person?
我何时变成交际高手了
Just do what I'd do.
学我平时的样子
Good morning.
早上好
Good day.
您也是
Great!
好啊
Just great.
真他妈的好
What's going on here?
怎么回事
Oh, officer, hi. Can you give me a hand here?
警官,你好,能帮个忙吗
I locked my briefcase in my car.
我把公文包锁进车里了
And, of course, my wife grabbed the wrong keys again.
当然了,我老婆又拿错钥匙了
You got I.D. that proves this is your car?
有证件证明这是你的车吗
Oh, yes, sir. Yes, sir.
当然,长官,当然有
It's in the glove box right here.
就在公文包里
Damn it! I got to be at the courthouse in 20 minutes.
见鬼,我必须在20分钟内到法院
You a lawyer? Uh, prosecutor.
你是律师, 检察官
Arraigning this dirtbag who took a swing at a cop
要提审一个人渣,他竟然在警察家中
When he showed up on a domestic.
殴打警察
The guy hit a cop?
那人打警察
Right across the jaw.
就打在下巴上
This is Yatsko.
亚茨科呼叫
I'm gonna need a patrol car right away.
立刻派一辆巡逻车过来
As I said to June,
正如我对琼说的
Our organization saw what happened to Samantha.
我们组织很清楚萨曼莎的情况
Bureaucracy often gets in the way of compassion.
官僚机构没有任何怜悯之心
We attempt to rectify that by finding a match.
我们正试图通过寻找匹配器官改变现状
But going around the national registry,
但不在国家登记处登记
isn't that illegal?
不是违法的吗
Only if money exchanges hands.
只要兑换成外币就成
We find donors willing to contribute
我们找到了愿意通过紧急状态下施救者造成民事损害时免除责任的法案
Through the good samaritan law.
《见义勇为法案》捐赠器官的捐赠人
I am sure that there is someone
我确信会有人
Who will find Samantha's case as compelling as we do.
像我们一样关注萨曼莎的情况
And a donation is what helps to move things along.
但捐款是帮助的前提
We would never discourage anyone
我们绝不拒绝
From helping us continue our work.
对我们继续工作的支持
Oh, boy.
天啊
How much is a typical donation?
一般要捐多少
It varies.
依情况而定
Bballpark it for me.
给我个大体数目
Anywhere from $100,000 to half a million.
从十万到五十万美金不等
How much time do we have to consider?
我们有多长时间可以考虑
Not much, unfortunately.
很不幸,没多久
There are only so many willing donors.
有意的器官捐赠者不多
And there are many people in difficult situations.
但急需帮助的人却很多
Truer words.
确实如此
You guys have no idea how much I appreciate this.
我真的太谢谢你们了
Anytime.
随时为您效劳
Hey, what was the name
你那个案子的负责警官
Of the arresting officer on your case?
叫什么来着
Jones.
他叫琼斯
Jones. Sixth precinct.
六区的,琼斯
Jones?
琼斯
Jones. you know a Jones?
琼斯,你认识他吗
I know Jones.
我认识琼斯
Of course you know Jones.
你当然认识
Yeah. Tough guy.
是啊,是个硬汉
He could do something if he applied himself.
他要是好好干就能成大事
Yeah, that's him.
就是他
Real ballbuster.
真是条汉子
Ah, great!
太好了
Let me just grab my ID for you.
我把身份证拿给你看看
No, you're good.
不用了
Are you sure? I got it right here.
真的不用吗,我已经拿到了
Yeah, don't worry about it.
不用麻烦了
All right, we'll see you. I'm gonna get this guy for you.
好吧,回见,我绝对会把这家伙拿下的
All right. Thanks.
好的, 谢了
All right.
小事一桩
Well, I hope I've answered all your questions...
我想没什么疑问了吧
...and then some.
就这么多了
But but
但是
Feel free to call if you have more.
如果你还有什么问题,随时打给我
Wait! uh, you haven't given me the chance to...
等等,你都没给我机会
Ask you to dinner.
请你吃顿晚饭呢
You're crazy.
你疯了吗
Crazy for you.
为你而疯狂
Uh, thank you, mr. Honeycutt. that's fine.
谢了,霍尼克特先生,就这样吧
Moz, don't worry. The cops are gone.
蚊子,别担心,条子都走了
That's great. I hope you're done.
那很好,希望你已经搞定了
Not yet.
还没呢
Well, then, get done.
那就赶紧吧
You told me to do what you'd do, so I asked her to dinner.
我按照你说的,邀请她共进晚餐
What happened?
然后呢
She left...running.
她急急忙忙跑路了
Tennis tournament.
网球锦标赛
Looked into hearts wide open.
调查"把心敞开"发现
Your friend Melissa works for the charity's founder,
你说的梅丽莎为一个慈善机构创办人工作
Dr. Wayne Powell.
他叫韦恩·鲍威尔
Runs a number of highend medical clinics
他在东海岸
across the east coast.
开了很多高级医疗诊所
Very respectable kind of guy.
是个受人尊敬的人
I wouldn't be so sure.
我不太清楚这些
I talked to Melissa.
我和梅丽莎谈过
I got some names. Are they admissible?
我打听到一些人, 消息来源正当吗
Let me tell you a story.
我给你讲个故事吧
That's really not necessary.
不用了吧
I had a c.i. once,
我以前有个线人吉米·伯格(音同"汉堡")
local kid named Jimmy Burger.
是个当地的小伙儿
Raised some money and opened a restaurant on fifth.
他存了些钱,然后在第五大街开了间餐馆
Let me guess he called it "Jimmy's Burgers."
让我猜猜,餐馆名是不是"吉米汉堡店"
No. "the burger joint"?
不是, "汉堡联盟"吗
You done?
你猜完没
In order to stay in business,
为了能继续经营
He had to do the mob some favors,
他不得不向流氓交保护费
But Jimmy didn't like that.
但是吉米很讨厌这样
So he came to us.
所以他来找我们
He helped us make some cases.
协助我们破了一些案子
But then Jimmy got cocky,
但是吉米变得很自大
Started sticking his nose where it didn't belong.
开始多管闲事
You know what happened?
你知道后来怎么了吗
It didn't end happily ever after?
肯定不是什么幸福结局
No, he took one. Right there.
他挨了一枪,就在这
Why are you telling me this?
你和我说这些干吗
Because Jimmy Burger is an example of what happens
如果你打算恣意妄为的话
When you try running the show on your own.
你就是下一个吉米·伯格
Don't.
想都别想
Neal.
尼尔
Here's the info on those names you asked me to check out.
这是你要我帮你查的那些人的名单
Unbelievable. It's like talking to a wall.
不可理喻,这简直就是对牛弹琴
I hadn't heard your story yet.
之前我不知道这个故事
Let me see.
让我看看
They're all members of Doctoral Global Initiative.
他们都是国际医博倡议组织的成员
If Powell's charity is supplying organs,
如果鲍威尔的慈善机构要提供器官
Maybe this is how he finds them.
或许这就是器官来源
Interesting
这很有趣
Using the third world as you own organ bank.
把第三世界国家看作自己的器官仓库
Still, it's too circumstantial to make a case.
但这还是不足以立案
Let's talk to Powell.
我们先找鲍威尔聊聊吧
I know where to find him.
我知道去哪里找他
All right, scan the crowd.
去人群里找吧
Powell's got to be in there somewhere.
鲍威尔就在里面
Invite only, gentlemen.
先生们,只有受邀才能参加
Oh, okay. I left mine at home.
好的,我落在家里了
Sorry. then you're gonna have to go home and get it.
抱歉,那劳烦你回家取下
Okay.
好吧
That was your plan?
这就是你的计划吗
You didn't forge an invitation?
你没有伪造邀请函吗
I was allowed to? No.
你让我伪造吗, 不让
Wait. That's her!
等等,是她
Excuse me? Hi.
你好
I seem to have forgotten my invitation.
我不小心把邀请函落在家里了
And you are?
你是哪位
Dr. Parker, from Doctoral Gglobal Initiative,
国际医博倡议组织的派克医生
But you can call me Leonard.
你可以叫我莱纳德
You are?
你是
Ms. Calloway.
卡洛维女士
Remember your invitation next time, doctor.
下次记得带邀请函,医生
Have a good afternoon.
希望你度过一个愉快的下午
You too.
你也一样
Let's go.
我们走吧
I'm sorry. and you are?
抱歉,你是
Dr... Edgar Tannenbaum.
艾格·唐纳伯医生
He's from DGI, as well.
他也是国际医博倡议组织的成员
Pleasure to meet you. I'm Melissa.
很高兴认识你,我叫梅丽莎
Nice to meet you.Meliissa
很高兴认识你,梅丽莎
What is your area of expertise, doctor?
医生,你是哪个领域的
Chiropractics.
我是按摩医疗师
You're a chiropractor?
你是按摩医疗师
And you work with DGI?
你为国际医博倡议组织工作
Poor posture doesn't discriminate.
我们一视同仁的
No.
是的
We may have a few slots still available.
我们可能还有多余的老虎机
You boys willing to get your hands dirty?
你们想去玩两把吗
Oh, yeah. yeah. sure are. yeah.
当然想去,很不错
Then follow me.
跟我来吧
You underestimate me maybe.
你可能低估了我的魅力
They are all right.
他们可以进
You do realize you have to flirt with her
你知道吗,接下来
For the rest of the day, right?
你得和她一直调情
Should be a fun story to tell Elizabeth
对伊莉莎白来说
Over breakfast tomorrow.
这可是个不错的早餐笑话
There's Powell by the bar.
吧台旁边的就是鲍威尔
See if you can get close to him.
找个有机会接近他
You'll have to pry your girlfriend off his arm first.
你得把你的妞儿先支开
You know, any schlub can pick up a girl at a bar.
随便什么人都能支开吧台边的女人
Want a challenge?
知道什么是挑战吗
Try keeping a beautiful woman happy for 10 years running.
试试十年如一日的逗同一个美女开心吧
How long has it been?
你们什么时侯开始的
Summer of '98.
98年的那个夏天
Whoa. You haven't flirted in the 21st century?
天啊,你本世纪还没调过情
No.
没有
Now, listen, when you talk to Powell,
听着,和鲍威尔谈话的时候
Tell him that you're from doctoral global initiative.
告诉他你来自国际医博倡议组织
See how he reacts.
看他什么反应
Copy that, Tannenbaum.
明白,唐纳伯先生
Cranberry juice.
给我来杯小红莓汁
Hey, there.
你在这啊
You look thirsty.
你好像有点渴
I would love a drink.
我是很想喝一杯啊
Oh, and I still need to show you your spot, don't I?
我还得带你去参观一下呢,是吧
Right. Let's go see my spot.
对啊,那我们去转转吧
I'll be back in a minute.
我一会就回来
Scotch on the rocks, please.
来杯加冰威士忌
Actually, you know what? Hold the rocks.
实际上,跟你说,多放点冰
I just got off a 30hour flight.
我刚坐了30小时的飞机
Sooner I forget it, the better.
越快缓过来越好啊
There's a trick to that, you know.
我教你一招
Sleeping pills.
吃点安眠药
Yeah, never works.
是啊,但是从来都不管用
Too wound up.
我太紧张了
The trick is not taking it on the plane.
不是等你上了飞机才吃药的
Take it in the car on the way to the airport.
你坐车去机场的时候就吃
Thanks for the advice, doctor...
谢谢你的建议,你是
Powell. Powell?
鲍威尔, 你叫鲍威尔
Dr. Wayne Powell?
韦恩·鲍威尔医生
Oh, my...
天啊
You're one of my heroes.
你可是我的偶像之一啊
Leonard Parker. Doctoral Global Initiative.
我叫莱纳德·帕克,来自国际医博倡议组织
DGI.
国际医博倡议组织
Well, may I say that you are one of my heroes?
我可以称你为我的偶像吗
You work closely with Powell?
你跟鲍威尔合作很紧密啊
He keeps a small circle.
他的交际圈很小
Your friend back there seems to have captured his attention.
他好像很关注你那个朋友啊
He's a charmer.
他很有魅力的
I prefer someone with a little more...experience.
我更喜欢那种经验老到的人
You're married.
你结婚了吧
10 years and counting.
十年已逝,未觉久矣
Commitment.
信守承诺
Another quality I admire.
这一点我也很欣赏
Doctoral global initiative
国际医博倡议组织
Is one of the few charitable organizations I still respect.
是少数的几个我很尊敬的组织之一
Is that why you founded hearts wide open?
所以你才会想对我畅所欲言
One of the reasons.
这是一方面
What can I get you?
愿意效劳
Cranberry juice.
一杯红莓汁
You know, perhaps you can, uh, help me.
也许你可以,帮帮我
I've got what you might call a friend in need.
我有一个急需帮助的朋友
I've arranged this setup
我派人搭的这个帐篷
in case any of our athletes have any injuries today.
以防今天哪位选手突然受伤了
The club has a doctor on call,
俱乐部里已经有个医生待命
but would you mind acting as backup?
你介不介意做个后备医生
I'm here to help.
乐意效劳
Great.
太好了
I'll be your first patient.
那我来做你第一位病人
I've have this knot in my back.
我后背有个疙瘩
Would you mind taking a look?
你能帮我检查一下吗
No.
可以
Well, okay. Everything appears smooth.
还好啊,挺光滑的
Just below the fifth vertebra.
就在第五椎骨下面
Feel that?
摸到了吗
Lot of tension, right?
是不是很僵硬啊
I can feel the tension. yep, yep.
我也感觉得出这里很僵硬
Maybe this is stress.
也许你压力太大了
From from work, maybe?
是工作的关系吧
Maybe.
也许是吧
Why don't you go lower?
你再往下一点吧
See, his remaining kidney is highly sensitized.
他余下的肾脏非常敏感
P.R.A. is through the roof.
特异性抗体指数过高
What he needs is a zero mismatch.
他需要一个无差别配对的肾脏
Perfect compatibility is rare.
绝对的配对很少见的
I'm hopeful.
我怀有希望
There's a village on the outskirts of Manipur.
我记得曼尼普尔(印度)的郊区有一个村子
Genetics of the population shows some promise.
依据群体遗传学,那里可能会找得到
India? I travel there often.
印度吗,我经常去那边的
It's unfortunate
很不幸的是
The locals can't legally sell you what you need.
当地人不能通过合法途径把东西卖给你
Both parties would win.
大家都得获利才行
My friend would agree with you.
我朋友应该会同意的
Tell you what.
跟你说
Why don't you give me a call
你什么时候到曼尼普尔了
Whenever you find yourself there?
就给我打个电话吧
We make exceptionally charitable donations.
我们可以进行一次特别慈善捐款
Maybe we're working the wrong side.
也许我们检查错地方了
I'm not quite ready for that.
我还没准备好这么做
Maybe you should tell me more
你能给我讲些
About your work with Dr. Powell,
你跟鲍威尔医生工作的经历吗
Why it's causing so much tension down here.
是什么引起了大片的肌肉僵硬呢
Well, we operate the Howser Clinic in Manhattan.
我们一起在曼哈顿经营霍瑟诊所
The Howser? Best clinic there is.
霍瑟诊所,那是这里最好的诊所
I've been dying to check it out.
我一直都想去看看
Well...
这样啊
You should come see it for yourself.
你真该去那里看看
This is my personal number.
这是我的私人号码
Feel free to give me a call...
你何时准备好了
Whenever you're ready.
尽情给我打电话
Hey, uh, dr.Tannenbaum,
唐纳伯医生
Um, Elizabeth was just wondering,
伊丽莎白想知道
Does "FBI" stand for "Female Body Inspector?"
FBI是不是女体检查师的意思
Sit down and shut up.
坐下然后闭上嘴
I pulled Powell's travel records.
我查了鲍威尔的旅行记录
He's been flying to India quite a bit.
他经常飞到印度去
But I can't arrest the guy for building up his mileage.
我不能因为他积累飞行公里数而逮捕他
What about the people he uses to scout for donor organs?
那那些帮他搜集器官的人呢
Virtually impossible to prove.
也无法坐实罪状
The charity masks their work as volunteering,
这个组织伪装成了自愿的形式
And all the funds that pass through there
所有流入那个组织的资金
Are tagged as charitable contributions.
都被贴上了慈善捐款的标签
Powell looks like a saint through all this.
从头到尾鲍威尔都伪装成了一个圣人
And considering his own condition...
考虑到他自己的身体状况
"His own condition"? Kidney disease.
他自己的身体状况, 他的肾不好
That explains why he was drinking
怪不得他在俱乐部里
cranberry juice in the club
只喝红莓汁
That's right.
对头
Apparently, he was born with just one kidney.
显而易见的是,他天生就只有一个肾脏
His P.R.A.s are high. he needs
他的特异性抗体指数很高,他需要
A zero mismatch.
需要无差别配对
Peter, he's got the perfect cover here.
彼得,他掩饰的相当好
If he weren't so dirty, I'd almost respect him.
如果他没犯这么多事,也许我会很尊敬他的
All right, what we have here is a nice little theory.
我们现在已经有了完美的理论思路
I need proof.
我要证据
And I'm guessing it's all here.
我觉得证据就在这里
The Howser Clinic?
霍瑟诊所
What, you think he'd keep patient records there?
你觉得他会把病人记录存放在那里
Someone's got to keep a log of all those wealthy friends.
总得有人负责记录那些有钱的买家吧
Let's take a look. Can't.
那我们去查一下, 不行
Doctorpatient confidentiality
医患保密协议
Prohibits us from getting inside.
不会让我们进去搜查的
We need to look at this another way.
我们得另辟蹊径
Byrne vs. Bobby Fischer, 1956.
1956年拜恩对鲍比·菲舍尔那局
Very good. who won?
非常正确,最后谁赢了
Fischer.
菲舍尔
He sacrificed his queen on move 17.
他在第17步弃后
You all right?
你还好吧
The charity rescinded its offer to June's granddaughter.
慈善机构撤回了对琼孙女的提议
What?
什么
Yep.
是真的
Oh, god.
天啊
Did they say why?
他们说为什么了吗
They say they found a more urgent recipient.
他们说有一个更紧急的待捐助者
And you
你就
Yes. i scouted the clinic.
是真的,我去诊所看了下
Something's got them spooked.
发现他们像是被吓到了
Employees have been throwing files into the garbage all day.
工作人员一整天在销毁资料
You see what the files were?
是什么样的资料
I couldn't.
我看不到
It's pretty upscale. private security everywhere.
那里全是高级警报装置
Any idea what's got them rattled?
你知不知道他们为什么这么惊慌
Honey?
亲爱的
Yeah?
怎么了
What is this?
这是什么
I was gonna talk to you about that.
我正准备跟你说这个的
That is part of an undercover job I was working.
那是我做卧底工作拿到的
And part of the cover was that I had to talk to another woman.
这份工作还包括跟女人聊天套话
You must've been quite the conversationalist.
你一定很会花言巧语
I had to flirt with her
我得跟她调情
so Neal could get closer to the target.
尼尔才能接近目标
Isn't it usually the other way around?
平时不是反着的吗
Eh, she chose me.
她看上我了
You had to seduce another woman?
你要勾引女人啊
No. no. I had... I just had drinks with her.
不不,我,我就跟她喝了几杯
Nothing happened, El. I swear.
什么事都没有,小伊,我发誓
Are you laughing?
你这是笑吗
You're laughing. You're laughing.
你在笑,你居然笑我
You had to flirt?
你还得跟人调情
You hate flirting!
你最讨厌调情了
I know. And now I remember why.
可不是嘛,我想起来原因了
What did you say to her?
你跟她怎么说的
I said that she looked thirsty.
我说, "你好像有点渴"
It worked.
还真管用了
Oh, please tell me there's surveillance video of this.
千万要有监控录像拍下来啊
I got to see this.
我可得看看
Yeah?
喂
Hey, it's me.
是我
I'm just wondering if you looked into that clinic yet.
你想知道那家诊所你查了没
I had the bureau put in a request
我让局里出面
for their financial records.
查他们的财务记录
Why?
怎么了
No, I'm just checking. I'm just checking. Thanks.
没事,我问问情况,谢了
Why is Elizabeth laughing?
你老婆笑什么呢
No idea.
不知道
Talk to you later.
待会儿说
The FBI asked for copies of their financial records.
局里向他们索要财务记录
That explains it.
原来如此
I'd be doctoring my books right now, too.
换了我,我也赶快作假帐
We have to get into that clinic,
我们得进去查查
see what they're trying to get rid of.
看看他们到底要瞒什么
Have a plan?
有计划吗
I promise, I will never even think about
我发誓,以后再不进高楼了
going up in a tall building again.
再不进了
Oh, God. Please don't let me die.
上帝啊,我不想死
Hi, I'm here to drop off a patient.
你好,我是来送病人的
Face with your toast, I'm a cop.
趴下,我是警察
Mental health services doesn't have anyone
心理健康服务机构今天
scheduled to come in today.
没病人预约入院啊
Let's see you take this under advisement, jerkweed!
让你干啥就干啥,混蛋
Right, they... they wouldn't have said anything.
不错,他们确实没预约
Um... this is a bit sensitive.
这事比较敏感
The Mayor asked for it be handled quietly.
市长希望低调处理
It's his nephew.
这位是他侄子
I can't exactly give you his name,
我不能告诉你他的名字
but he thinks he's
可他自称是
Yippeekiyay, mother
妈咪妈咪个妈咪轰
Bruce! Bruce.
布鲁斯,布鲁斯
We've got to get him to see Dr. Westlake right away.
我得立刻送他去见威斯勒医生
I'll ring him now.
我给他打电话
Wait, hold on. hold on.
等等,别打别打
My... my patient sees you making a call, he might get upset,
这病人看见你打电话,会害怕的
Think you're alerting the bad guys.
会以为你在通知坏人
I'll just take him to Dr. Westlake myself.
我还是亲自送他去吧
It's Room 207, right?
207房是吧
Right.
对
On your feet, Bruce.
站起来,布鲁斯
Thank you.
谢谢
Welcome to the party, pal. Don't oversell it.
欢迎来派对,哥们, 别闹
This way. This way.
这边,这边
Nice work, Moz.
装的真好,蚊子
You can quit shaking now.
别抖了现在
I'm not acting. I hate hospitals.
我没装,我是真讨厌医院
Now I have what he has.
我现在也要打喷嚏了
Dr. Westlake, please.
请转威斯勒医生
Looks like a waste of some perfectly good files.
这么多有用的文件都浪费了
All right, I'll go in.
好了,我要进去了
Here we go.
找着了
Every donor on here is a major player in this city.
这上面的捐款人可都是城里的大人物
Hey, who's in Dr. Powell's office?
谁进了鲍威尔医生的办公室
Paging security to Dr. Powell's office.
请保安速去鲍威尔医生办公室
Peter, I hope you get this.
彼得,你可千万要收到
Stop that fax.
把那传真掐了
Don't move!
别动
I'm borrowing Dr. Powell's fax machine.
借他传真机用一下而已
Honey, you expecting a fax?
亲爱的,你等传真吗
No. I didn't even know that thing was still plugged in.
没有啊,传真机还用着吗
Jimmy burger? Who's Jimmy Burger?
吉米·伯格,谁啊
That's Neal.
尼尔的代号
He was in your office.
他进了你办公室
Who is he?
是什么人
He won't say.
他不肯说
But he's got some kind of tracker on his ankle.
可他脚踝上套着个跟踪器
He was going through your files.
还翻看你的文件
We figured you'd want to know
我们觉得在通知有关部门之前
before we involved the authorities, Br. Powell.
应该先告诉你,鲍威尔医生
Look, he's probably one of Westlake's patients,
他可能是威斯勒医生的病人
escaped from the third floor.
从三楼跑下来了
I'm on my way. Hold him until I arrive.
我就来,看住他
It would be best if you calm him down.
最好让他冷静下来
Understood.
明白
This is to help you relax.
这有助你休息
I hope there's something fun in there, Nurse Ratched.
里头有乐子吧,拉契特护士《飞越疯人院》
Electronic Monitoring Compliance Unit.
您好,电子监控服务部
This is Burke, FBI.
我是联调局的博尔克
I need the location of detention tracking anklet 9305alpha.
给我查9305阿尔法号脚链的位置
Neal Caffrey.
尼尔·卡夫瑞
One moment, please.
请稍等
Is Neal in trouble?
尼尔有麻烦吗
Yeah. He's in a lot of trouble.
是,他有大麻烦了
Agent Burke, we have him located at 626 William Street.
博尔克探员,他位于威廉姆街626号梅丽莎·卡洛维,把心敞开,威廉姆街626号
Caffrey! I told him not to go to that clinic.
这个卡夫瑞,告诉他别去这家诊所的
I told him!
话都说尽了
But he's Neal. He doesn't think.
可他是尼尔,做事不假思索
They're gonna send him back to prison for this.
出了这事,他非得回去坐牢不可
What I have to do is call Judge Chivero and get a warrant.
我得找谢伐罗法官批个搜查令
I mean, why don't you just get somebody to,
那你为何不找个人
I don't know, show you the place?
直接带你进去呢
If she invites you in, that's okay, right?
如果她邀你入内,就不需搜查令了
This is Melissa.
我是梅丽莎
Hey... Melissa.
你好,梅丽莎
Hello?
您是
This is Dr. Tannenbaum from the tennis club.
网球俱乐部见过,我是唐纳伯医生
How are you?
你好吗
Actually, I'm going into the office for Dr. Powell.
我在去鲍威尔办公室的路上呢
Perfect.
太好了
Uh, you said I could swing by anytime,
你说随时欢迎我参观
and I'm gonna be in the neighborhood.
我现在刚好就在附近
Oh, I'm sorry, but today is not looking good.
抱歉,今天不大合适
Tell her you need to see her.
跟她说,你需要见她
Tell her you can't stop thinking about her.
说你一直都惦记着她
This is a test.
你这是在试探我
Doctor, are you there? Yeah.
医生,你在听吗, 我在
I need to see you.
我需要见你
I can't stop thinking about you.
我一直惦记着你
Is that right?
真的吗
Okay, compliment her.
夸她两句
Tell her that you've never met someone like her.
说你从没见过她这么特别的人
You're intrigued.
说她把你迷住了
I've never met someone like you...before.
我从没见过你这么特别的人,从没有
I'm intrigued.
你把我迷住了
Well, I'd be lying if I said
说实话
I didn't miss those magic hands of yours.
我倒真挺想念你那双神之手
"Magic hands"?
神之手
I was a chiropractor.
我假扮一位按摩医疗师
Really? Doctor?
是嘛, 医生
Yes? I've got to run.
我在, 我得挂了
But if you're really interested in seeing the clinic today,
如果你今天真想来诊所找我的话
I can get you a pass.
我可以疏通保安
If you can come by later, we could grab a drink.
如果来晚点,我们还能喝一杯
Perfect.
太棒了
That was definitely a test.
你肯定是在试探我
Can I help you?
有什么能帮您的
Yeah....
那个...
Oh, there she is. Melissa!
她来了,梅丽莎
Dr. Tannenbaum? Uh, you're early.
唐纳伯医生,你来的真早啊
I couldn't wait to see you.
我太想见你了
Well, I'm flattered,
我受宠若惊
But, uh, this really isn't a good time.
可是,现在真的不是时候
If you don't mind waiting until this evening...
你介意等到晚上吗
I couldn't wait.
我已经迫不及待了
Excuse me.
抱歉
Yes? It's Powell.
你好, 我是鲍威尔
Don't talk to anyone.
别和任何人讲话
I'm 10 minutes away.
我10分钟后到
Doctor, what is going on?
医生,出什么事了
I'll explain when I get there.
我到了再和你解释
Doctor?
医生
Neal!
尼尔
Neal?
尼尔
Oh, my god.
我的天
What did they do to you?
他们把你怎么了
Hey, buddy!
嗨,小亲亲
Neal.
尼尔
Hi.
你好呀
All right, we have to get you out of these restraints.
好吧,先把这些皮锁解开
Oh, you mean these? What?
噢,你说这些呀,厉害吧
Never met a lock I couldn't pick...
天下没有我撬不开的锁
Except my anklet.
除了定位脚链
All right. Come on.
行了,走吧
I don't know what it is about you're strong.
我不知道怎么回事,你真有力气
You're strong. oh, I got it. I got it.
大力士,不用抱,我自己走
Come on. I got it.
走吧, 我自己走
Easy. Come on.
你慢点,快起来
I cannot believe you.
真难以置信
Why would you do something like this?
你为什么这么干
Peter, I've done sooo many worse things
彼得,你不知道,我还做过好多好多
you don't even know about.
更坏的事儿呢
Just shut up.
给我闭嘴
Like what things?
比如呢
You remember the Antioch manuscripts?
记得那个安提俄克的手抄本吗
You took those? How?
你偷了那个,怎么偷的
Carrier pigeons.
信鸽
Think about it.
自己想想吧
Who cares? Look, Peter, that's not what's important.
谁在乎啊,彼得,那不重要
It's not about money.
与钱无关
It's about people.
重要的是那些人
Good, 'cause you're gonna be spending
很好,等我把你从这儿弄出去
a lot of quality time with people in orange jumpsuits
你就得和穿橘黄色连衣裤的家伙们
once I get you out of here.
度过很久的时光了
Right.
是啊
I'm going down once they see those security tapes of me
一旦他们看到我闯进来的监控录像
breaking in here.
我就完蛋了
There's surveillance cameras.
有监视器
Before I go back, you should know this.
回去坐牢之前,我得告诉你件事
Out of all the people in my life
在我的一生中
Mozzie, even Kate, you know
不管是蚊子,还是凯特,知道吗
you're the only one.
你是唯一的一个
"The only one" what?
"唯一的一个"什么
The only person in my life I trust.
我一生中唯一信任的人
Don't pick this.
不许撬开这个
All right, someone got into my office.
是这样,有人进了我的办公室
The orderlies have got him locked down
护工已经把他锁起来了
so we can question him.
我们可以好好问问他
Now, I want to find out who he is
我要搞清楚,他是谁
and if he took anything.
还有他是不是拿了什么
I could slip you off. That wouldn't be picking.
我能把你滑掉,那不算是撬锁
That'd be slipping. But...
这算是滑开,不过
What is that? Surveillance tape.
这是什么, 监控录像带
Peter?
彼得
Let's go.
我们走
You st you stole that for me?
你为我偷的吗
Yeah, it's a regular kodak moment.
是啊,这是我的"幸福时刻"
My head is killing me.
头疼死我了
Neal, are you all right? Hey, what about me?
尼尔,你没事吧, 喂,我呢
There's some dishes that need to be washed, Mr. Magic hands.
还有些盘子要洗,神之手先生
Do you want some more ice?
还需要冰块吗
Okay.
好
I'll get some.
我去拿
You better have found something.
你最好有所发现
I saw a list full of wealthy clients,
我看到了一个名单,上面全是大款
all of them willing to pay for organs,
他们都愿意付钱移植器官
if the time comes.
只要出现合适的器官
Be nice if we could prove it.
要是我们能证明这点就好了
Maybe we can.
也许可以
There was another list
还有一个名单
hundreds of names and blood types.
上面有几百个名字,还有血型
Your fax.
你的传真
That's what this is.
这就是那个名单
Yeah. They must be the donors Powell's been targeting.
他们肯定就是鲍威尔所谓的器官捐赠人
Only four names came through?
只传过来四个名字吗
Four's enough. We can talk to them.
四个就够了,我们可以找他们谈谈
Powell doesn't get his donors from overseas.
鲍威尔不从海外寻找器官捐赠人
He gets them from charity cases
他用需要救助的人群
for Hearts Wide Open.
为"把心敞开"储备器官
Each one of these four donors
四个捐赠人都是
passed through Powell's clinics for various treatments.
去鲍威尔的诊所进行治疗的病人
Their blood types were then put on a master list,
然后他们的血型就被列到一个总清单上
which Powell pulled from
有钱的病人需要器官移植的时候
whenever a more affluent patient needed a transplant.
鲍威尔就会从中选择器官捐赠人
Well, then what's his connection to Doctoral Global Initiative?
那他和国际医博倡议组织是什么关系
Why so many trips to india?
为什么频繁的去印度
Remember, Powell has nephrosis.
别忘了,鲍威尔有肾病
He's only got one kidney, and he needs a new one
他只有一个肾,还需要一个新的
Not just anyone, a zero mismatch.
对肾源要求苛刻,要完全匹配
Powell's been looking all over the world for this kidney.
鲍威尔为这个肾跑遍世界各地
The money from this charity scam
用慈善骗局赚的钱
is what sponsored and financed his 'roundtheworld search.
来作为他全球搜索的资金来源和保障
So, the kidney donors that you guys tracked down
那你们查到的这些捐肾的人
How much money did he offer them?
他给他们多少钱
$10,000 each,
每人一万
but then he flipped them for $200,000.
可后来提到了二十万
We can't prove this, people.
我们无法证明这点
The donors won't testify.
捐赠人不会出来作证的
So, I'm gonna need some outofthebox thinking
所以就这个案件,我需要
from you guys on this one.
各位提出一些打破常规的想法
Anyone.
有人吗
All right, Caffrey, let's have it.
好吧,卡夫瑞,说来听听
If we can trace any of the money
如果我们可以追踪到
Powell's made from his illegal organ sales,
鲍威尔通过非法贩卖器官获得的资金
we can bring him down, right?
我们就能将其绳之以法,对吧
Right. So, let's make him spend that money.
没错, 那我们逼他花钱吧
On what?
花在哪儿啊
The thing he wants most.
他最想要的东西
What are the symptoms of kidney failure?
肾衰竭都有什么症状呢
Major symptoms include headaches, weight loss,
主要症状有头疼,体重下降
Skin irritation, chills, fatigue,
皮肤过敏,发冷,疲劳
And oh.
还有
Oh. that that that that's not pretty.
哎呀,这个,这个真要命
All right, how many symptoms can we give him in a week?
一周内我们能让他出现多少症状
Three should do it. Think that'll be enough?
三个就够了, 你觉得够吗
Guy that's worried about it? It'll be enough.
他现在可是杯弓蛇影,草木皆兵
Okay, what do we start with?
好,从哪个开始
Let's see the workup on him.
看看他的病情检查报告
Okay. One of the symptoms is headaches.
好,症状之一是头疼
We can swap his glasses.
我们可以换掉他的眼镜
I have a friend who wears glasses.
我有个戴眼镜的朋友
Trust me, we swap them out, he'll know.
相信我,要是我们换眼镜,他会发觉
Fatigue.
疲劳
Weight loss.
体重下降
According to his file, he dropped off a suit
从资料看,他为参加本周二的一个派对
to have it drycleaned for an event this Tuesday night.
把一套西装拿去干洗了
The day before Powell's due in, we'll pick up his clothes...
我们赶在他前一天领回西装
...and swap them out for a larger size.
偷换成大一号的
He'll think he's dropped a few pounds.
让他以为自己轻了几磅
When we have his clothes,
既然拿到了他的衣服
We'll give him his second problem.
那顺便给他添一条症状
Skin irritation.
皮肤过敏
How do we do that? Oh, we've got a spray.
这点怎么办, 我们有喷剂
You've got an itching spray?
你们连瘙痒喷剂都有啊
We've got a lot of things you don't know about.
你不知道的还多着呢
Wow. What?
哇哦, 怎么
You're really enjoying this.
看你一脸邪恶的样子
No.
才没有
Maybe just a little.
算有一点吧
Third symptom.
第三个症状
That's gonna be the best one.
压轴好戏
Jones, what did you say it was?
琼斯,那叫什么来着
Blood in the urine.
尿血
How we gonna induce that?
这要怎么弄
Well, there are compounds.
有几种化合物...
Drugs? no, no, no. no drugs.
毒品吗,不不,毒品可不行
Not "drugs" so much as food coloring for the body.
不是毒品,食用色素而已
How do we make him take it?
那怎么让他服下去
He gets his groceries delivered, right? Yep.
他有杂货快递吧, 对
We gonna put it in his cranberry juice?
我们放进他的红莓汁里吗
Yeah. we inject it.
对,注射进去
Oh, excuse me.
不,不好意思
I was wondering if you could help me.
你能帮我下吗
I'm looking for, uh, the the central park.
请问中央公园怎么走
Let's say I go along with it. then what?
姑且同意这些,之后呢
Then Powell gets the bad news.
鲍威尔就要收到坏消息喽
Blood in the urine, skin irritation, weight loss
尿血,皮肤过敏,体重下降
That's not a good sign.
这可不是好兆头
It's failing, isn't it?
是肾衰竭,对吗
We'll know more once the tests come back in a few days.
几天后测试结果才能出来
Until then, rest.
在此之前,好好休息
Yes?
喂
Dr. Powell, can you hear me?
鲍威尔医生,听见了吗
It's Dr. Parker from DGI, remember?
我是国际医博倡议组织的派克医生,记得吧
I remember. Good, good.
记得, 很好
Listen, I'm in India, and I've got good news.
听着,我现在印度,有好消息给你
Are you s
你是说...
Are you saying that you have something for me?
你是说,有我要的东西了吗
I'm saying you should buy a plane ticket right away.
我是说,你最好买张机票立刻赶来
How are we gonna knock him out?
好,我们怎么弄昏他
Won't be a problem.
小菜一碟
JfK and step on it.
到肯尼迪国际机场,开快点
He takes sleeping pills before he flies.
他飞行前要吃安眠药
Care for some water, sir?
喝点水吗,先生
Ahh, that should do the trick.
这才有效果
Where am I?
我在哪里
What's happening?
怎么回事
Where am I? Where am I?
我到底在哪里
No, no, no, no! hey! hey!
别,别,不要
No, don't touch that!
别碰
Please don't touch that.
请别碰它
The equipment here is very temperamental.
这台仪器有点反复无常
What happened?
怎么回事
You went into renal failure during your flight.
你在飞行中肾功能衰竭
You landed in Manipur.
你降落在曼尼普(印度城市)
We had to remove your kidney and place you on dialysis.
我们必须移除你的肾,并对你进行透析
But your body isn't tolerating it.
但你的身体状况承受不了
It's your blood pressure's dropping.
你的血压在不断降低
All right. IIs the donor here?
那捐肾的人在吗
He is, and he's curious about what kind
当然,他很好奇你能为
of charitable contributions you can make to our clinic.
我们诊所捐献多少善款
Well, that's n that's not gonna be a problem.
这不成问题
I can get you $100,000 by tomorrow.
我明天就能给你十万美元
Oh, I was thinking more along the lines of $30 million.
我想三千万大概差不多
$30 million?
三千万
Aare you insane?
你疯了吗
How much is your life worth to you, doctor?
你的命值多少钱呢,医生
You're shaking me down?
你在勒索我吗
I'm asking a question.
我不过问你个问题而已
II can I don't know.
我,我也不知道
I can get you, uh, uh, $2 million.
我能给你两百万
This isn't a negotiation.
这可容不得讨价还价
Padichareka!
帕蒂琴卡
This machine should be free in the next few hours.
仪器在几小时后可就失灵了
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等,等等
Wait.
等一下
I have an account.
我有一个账户
There's not $30 million in there, but it's close, all right?
虽然不够三千万,但也差不多,行吗
I can have that money transferred anywhere you want.
你要我把这些钱转到哪里都行
No. that'll raise flags. No, no, no, no, no, no.
不,那会引起猜疑, 绝不会
This this account, this is it's completely secure.
这个账户保证安全
What? all right.
怎样,好吧
You know, it was set up to siphon money from my charity.
这是专为转移慈善基金而设的账户
It was designed to be untraceable.
无法追踪
It's new reserve 774196b.
纽约联储账号, 774196b
Password "cranberry."
密码是"小红莓"
Then I have what I want.
那我就达到目的了
Let's see how quickly we can get you healthy again.
我们马上就能让你恢复健康
Hey, Dr. Parker!
派克医生
The machine stopped working.
仪器失灵了
Nurse!
护士
Hello?!
有人吗
Welcome back to new york, Dr. Powell.
欢迎回到纽约,鲍威尔医生
June, I want you to know we got Powell.
琼,我们抓到了鲍威尔
Once he tied himself to the charity's account,
他供出自己的转账账户后
the rest of his operation came tumbling down.
所有业务随之彻底暴露
Thank you.
谢谢
Tell her the best part.
还有最精彩的部分呢
Samantha is back at her original spot on the list.
萨曼莎又回到了器官移植的名单上
In light of the scandal,
鉴于这起丑闻
we were able to make some calls to the registry,
我们致电了登记处
convince them to reexamine their position.
说服他们复查名单
She's pretty good.
踢得真不错
Yeah, she is.
是啊
Let me know how the game turns out.
记得告诉我比赛结果
Wait. aren't you staying?
等等,你不留下来吗
Nope. I've got to pick up my wife.
不了,我要去接我妻子
She just doesn't know it yet.
她还不知道呢
Hi, there.
好啊,亲爱的
I couldn't help but notice you were sitting alone.
我情不自禁,不忍你孤身一人坐在那里
Well, my husband's at work. it happens a lot.
我丈夫在工作,家常便饭了
He must be good at his job.
他工作一定很出色
Well, actually, his partner does a lot of the heavy lifting.
事实上,他的小拍档替他摆平了不少麻烦事
Oh, really?
真的吗
If that's the case,
如果真是这样
I bet it's because your husband
那只能说是你丈夫沉浸于
is distracted by thoughts of you.
对你的思念,而无暇顾及其他
Interesting theory.
有趣的理论
Bet his favorite part of the day is coming home to that smile.
我想他最爱每天回家时妻子的笑脸相迎
Whoever he is, he's a lucky man.
不管怎样,他真是个幸运儿
I keep telling him that.
我也一直这么提醒他
You look thirsty.
你好像有点渴
So that line does work.
这句话还真管用
Every time.
屡试不爽
By the way..
顺便说一句
I'm Dr. Tannenbaum...
我是唐纳伯医生
Chiropractor.
是名按摩医疗师
I'm told I have magic hands.
据说我有一双神之手
Okay, now you're dead.
好吧,那你可死定了